Keeper's Quest

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Keeper's Quest

Post by Kelenas on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Ironforge wrote:
Kelenas wrote:[x] Claim that he learned much of our "style" from gramps, and also picked up some things from watching a group of bandits who tried to raid a merchant caravan we were travelling with (along with a number of other adventurers). Say that gramps' party included an elven swordsfighter, hopefully leading Rosella and Theodore to the theory that gramps' created a bastard-version of the elven sword dancing style, coupled with some of this own ideas, and then passed it down to us, who in turn included some nastier tricks we watched bandits perform.

So Kelenas, I added your idea to my plan mate for the sword part as it looked better then my own mate. So with that added you think we can back the same plan now?

Pretty much. Remember that psycko generally tries to combine votes into some kind of compromise anyway, and I think we all have pretty much the same idea. Smile
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Cool then, so I guess we just need to wait for the others and Psycko at this point.
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing101 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:33 pm

[X] Kelenas
Wing101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Plan Kelenas
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Seth found himself directed into to the main hall of the castle directly. It was a rather impressive sight truth to be told. High ceilings, white walls covered in brilliant tapestries, and a white marble floor that was so shiny you could see your reflection. The room was dominated by 3 large tables, the smallest of which of a somewhat better make and slightly elevated, dominated by a number of large and impressive chairs, the greatest of which was empty, but to its left sat Lady Rosella.

Seth couldn’t help but scowl slightly. He guessed that the high chair was the lordlings, but the fact she wasn’t sitting in it, even in his absence was telling. The fact her chair wasn’t even at his right hand, was even worse.

While he didn’t know if the local culture shared the connotations, the right hand was reserved for the most trusted advisor to the king. It represented strength, loyalty, and power as Jesus was the right hand of God. The left on the other hand, well, Lucifer was the left hand of God, so you can imagine if you will what that meant.

“Greetings, John,” she said kindly before picking up on his mildly displeasure. “Is something the matter?”

“I find the seating arrangements to be lacking,” he said abruptly lacking his normal sarcastic tone.

Theodore, ever the brute hissed in annoyance. “How dare ye...”

“Silence,” she spoke harshly to the knight, before looking more kindly to Seth.

From her reaction, the slight lines in her face, the furrow of her brow, he got the feeling that traditions were the same, and the standard was shared.

“Yes,” she said to him after a moment, “But we all must manage mustn't we?”

Seth bowed. “Of course, Lady Rosella. Where will I begin?”

She smiled. “Take a seat at one of the tables and you will be brought your exam.”

Seth nodded and say down at the closest seat and a moment later a young and attractive maid arrived carrying a small stack of papers. She set up a small leather map before him, probably to keep ink off the table before laying down the papers, setting up a

Yeah, he admitted. That would be a problem...

He looked at it for a moment before frowning and looking up.

“M’lady...”

“Yes John?”

“I rarely write with ink and pen, and am afraid to say I don’t know how to properlly prepare a quill,” Seth admitted, “Most of the time I write with a charcoal stick.”

“My mistake,” she replied kindly, “Please fetch John some writing sticks.”

Seth waited in silence, but had the feeling this was part of the test. Whether he passed or failed he wasn’t sure. But sure enough, the maid arrived with several sticks of charcoal that were wrapped in parchment.

Picking up his knife, he quickly sharpened one to usability and picked up the paper.

It was blank.

He looked up to Rosella who looked down at him and asked, “Are you ready for the first question...”

Of course, in the days before tying and possibly even printing, he’d have to look into that, it would have to be hand written... and of course she was not about to write out the entire test.

He nodded. “I’m ready...”

--- --- ---

The test was simpler than he’d first expected. There had been some tricky questions that he’d needed to ask for aid on, but in general it really was just a competency test, though maybe he’d portrayed too much competency he didn’t know. What he did know was that his ignorance in the use of the quill probably denied him the excuse that he was a wizard’s apprentice. Well, that and his awful handwriting.

Seriously, he’d spent most of his life typing. His penmanship was awful but he could type 40 at words a minute!

The math questions had been simple, basic even... well within even his dubious realm of mathematical ability.

The history and religion questions were eagerly answered by Juliet though she spent the entire time hinting that she wanted a reward for her good and loyal services. And by reward she meant she wanted him to ravage her. He made no promises.

Besides that he’d decided to expound on his answers a bit, be a bit of a smartass and show off with this writing talents a bit. He was proud of them after all.

Of course no amount of flowery language would prepare him for what he was about to face...

Theodore stood before him, blunted sword in hand with a savage smile on his face. “Right them. Time to see if you’re a boy or a man...”

Seth gulped and looked up to the rather serene looking Lady Rosella who was glancing over his papers. “Well,” she said, “I guess you two should get to it... begin!”

Seth barely had time to yelp before the large knight went on the offensive. It was a testament to Seth’s rapidly growing skills that he just wasn’t run through or disarmed, but the man was built like the kind of bear he shared the nickname of and his strength was enough that Seth was unable to recover from his strikes before finally tripping up and landing on his ass.

“Bah! Boy it is!”

Seth growled and climbed to his feet. “Well, it seems I’m not as skilled as a trained knight. Big shocker there,” he growled, “This is meant to be a test of my skills, not a chance for you to work out your frustrations.”

Theodore snorted with contempt and his fist tightened around the hilt. “Boy, you best remember you’re speaking to one of your betters!”

Your better? Mentor snorted in his mind, now I’m insulted. Destroy him, Keeper!

How? He’s better than I am.

Simply channel your manage through your body, enhance your physical attributes, and crush him like the pitiful insect he really is..

Wait. I can do that? And why are you telling me now?

It has side effects.

Like what?

It is hard on the body. Long term use can cause mutation. It also retards natural development of muscle and speed, making you dependent. And it is addictive...

Great. So if I want to beat him I have to use magical battle crack, great its so not...

“Have at me boy!” Theodore taunted, “Or is your true courage showing?”

Seth twitched and gritted his teeth.

Yeah, its with it...

The Dungeon Keeper took a deep breath and drew from his mana, and as the mentor described, channeled it through his body. Seth grinned like a manman as he felt a wellspring of pure power run through him like fire in his veins, like power in his bones. For a moment he realized that this must be what the Dark Side of the Force must feel like because it was great!

He could see the difficulties of turning it off.

“So,” Seth said with a grin, “My turn?”

The Knight rolled his eyes. “Bah, as if it matters...”

Seth burst forward in a blur of speed, drawing upon the best of the training he’d gotten from Serena and Kelvan. Their styles emphasized speed and agility, and with his boosted stat line, he had both in spades.

Seth fainted with a horizontal slash, which the Knight reacted to in an instant, but then followed up with a diagonal slash as he rushed past the man, taking him on the flank.

What followed was a dance of blows that the knight seemed ill equipped to react to. With his improved abilities and the lack of a fuck all huge man beating him into the ground, Seth was able to take best advantage of his speed. But even then it wasn’t quite enough. The large man still had the skill to make up for it, and while with his literally endless pool of energy behind him he could probably beat him in sheer endurance, it would look suspicious as hell...

So then he drew back and leveled his sword at the knight.

“Where was this before?” the knight spat, “You folded like a piece of parchment that first time...”

“Its hard to get into your element and take stock of your enemy when you start with a bear of a man exploding out of nowhere and beating on you like a footpad with a cudgel,” he snarked.

The knight’s eyes flashed with anger, then sneered and charged.

Seth side stepped his blow, and returned with an attack of his own. With the knight now on the offensive it was much more difficult for him to move to a proper attack and even harder to form a defense. The ill-tempered bastard was fast for his size and the only way he could win this one would be to get rid of the sword. Luckley Kelvan has taught him just the move.

He just needed to get in for the right set up, just a twist of the blade, a flick of the wrist, and...

An unexpected boot to the ribs.

Seth cried out as the sword flew from his hand and he landed on his ass. Seeing it just a couple feet away, he scrambled to get it but instead saw himself looking down the length of the knight’s blade.

Seeing that he’d lost, he forced himself to release his power, and was suddenly overcome with a wave of pure fatigue and hunger. He was powering himself with mana, but now exhausted he let himself fall back onto the floor with a groan.

“Ugh,” he muttered, rubbing his sore ribs. “Didn’t see that one coming.”

“Risky move, the Windslash Disarm,” the Knight said with an appraising look, “Almost impossible to escape once its been committed, but it has one weakness...”

“And I take it that that weakness is it leaves you open to a swift kick in the ribs...”

Theodore nodded. “But what I have to ask, is where you learned to fight?”

Seth looked up. “How so?”

“Half the time you fight like a bandit, all speed and aggression with little time for style or grace. The rest... where did you learn Elven Sworddancing?”

Seth cursed. So that was what Jevrin was teaching him. Thinking fast, he replied, “My Grandfather.”

This caught Rosella’s attention, “Your grandfather was an elf?”

Seth groaned and slowly pulled himself to his feet. “Great-Grandfather. Grandfather was a half-elf. From what he’d been told his mother was a fair maid who was smitten to a passing adventurer, and he left her a little gift. When he came of age he decided that the farm life wasn’t for him and took up the sword. After a good long time of wandering he met a fair maid himself, and next time he came into town, found her to be in a delicate state. Not being one to repeat the indignities his own mother faced, he made a honorable woman out of her.”

“One eighth. That explains your fair looks,” she looked at him, “Half-Elves are long lived. What happened to him? Is he still alive?”

Seth shrugged. “Not sure. He just vanished one day, leaving me with his sword, strange gold coins, and a note that said ‘You know what to do’. Left home soon after. Been wandering ever since.”

“I see,” she repied, “Was he the one who educated you?”

Seth thought for a moment and those nodded. ”Yes is there something the matter?”

“No, not at all,” she replied, “Was your grandfather of the bardic profession?”

“If he was, he never told me... besides, his gas problem probably would have made putting on a act more of a gag routine than bardic poetry. Why?”

“I’m actually rather surprised at your academic ability,” she replied holding up the papers. “Your spelling is poor and your handwriting is simply atrocious, but you are quite literate and competent educationally.”

Seth frowned, while he knew his handwriting looked like the scrawl of a barely literate 6 year old, his spelling should be just fine. “My spelling?”

“Yes,” she replied, “You seem to switch your ‘re’s with ‘er’s, drop the ‘e’ when you add ‘ing’, and other strange errors...”

He almost groaned. British spelling. Great. “Well, do I pass?”

She glanced at Theodore. “Does he?”

“He’s not useless with a sword. Could use some more training though.”

She smiled radiantly. “Very well then. Your education seems to be sound, though I’m half tempted to have you tutored in proper spelling and handwriting skills... but as Sir Theodore has so valiently volunteered...”

The knights eyes bulged, “Wait m’lady...”

“Then you will spend time learning how to use the sword from him,” she said intentionally not noticing his protests.

Choose your actions!

Psyckosama
Admin

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:09 am

[x] Well this did not turned out as planned, but not all that bad either. Though it looks like our plans might have to suffered a small delay on the surface, since it looks like we will be training for a little while. But it's not like that is a bad thing since Theodore does know his way around a blade and his experience would be worth learning from.
-"Well you big bear, you heard the Lady. Though I'm surprised you would place up on the chance to pound some skill in to this "boy" as you say. So let's get to work, as I got places to be here and things to save later."

[x] to Theodore when the Lady is out of earshot "I'm going to suffer for this aren't I?"
[x] Well this did not turned out as planned, but not all that bad either. Though it looks like our plans might have to suffer a small delay on the surface, since it looks like we will be training for a little while. But it's not like that is a bad thing since Theodore does know is way around a blade and his experience would be worth learning from.

Last edited by Ironforge on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:10 am

[x] to Theodore when the Lady is out of earshot "I'm going to suffer for this aren't I?"
[x] Well this did not turned out as planned, but not all that bad either. Though it looks like our plans might have to suffer a small delay on the surface, since it looks like we will be training for a little while. But it's not like that is a bad thing since Theodore does know is way around a blade and his experience would be worth learning from.

Silver Sun 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:44 am

Ironforge.
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing101 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:54 am

[X] Ironforge

Last edited by Wing101 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Wing101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:09 am

I think we may want to start keeping track of what day it is in the quest. Might help a bit keeping track of things that take place over long periods of time, like building our dungeon or waiting for the warlock to break Jevrin.

In any case, though, I think Ironforge's write-up is nice, but doesn't really give Psycko much material to write an update with.

So, my suggestion would be:
[x] Ironforge's stuff, plus;
[x] Find out about, or set up, some kind of training-schedule for sword-training with Theodore. Probably in place of the time we're using to train with Kelvan, currently; if we continued getting better in that particular style (or the bandit one, for that matter) despite having no apparent teacher, Theodore and/or Rosella might get suspicious. Kelvan can use that timespan to start whipping the rest of our dark elves into shape.
[x] Afterwards, spend some time exploring Lady Rosella's lands. Maybe we can find out where the trolls are located, so we know where to go once we can recruit them, or perhaps we'll find something interesting. Later in the day, perhaps towards the evening, see if we can find Elizabeth to make good on our promise to tell her some stories. Keep things strictly platonic, though.
[x] Once we've gone to bed on the surface, return to our dungeon, and call up the minion who proposed the idea to rob a town militia's armory, and have him present his plan.

Exploring the area might net something useful, though I don't really expect it to. Mostly it's meant to start establishing a cover-story to explain when we're absent on the surface.

Last edited by Kelenas on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing101 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:03 am

Changing to

[X] Kelenas
Wing101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:59 pm

[X] Kelenas
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Well, while we're waiting for Psyckosama's next update, perhaps we should see about setting up some kind of rough action-plan for the near future, with our goals and sub-goals/to-do-list?

I figure it'd be something like this:

- Complete our Dungeon
- - Personal room for Kelvan + slavegirl
- - Improve torture-chamber + apprentices for Hedwig
- Strengthen our forces
- - Perform Ore-gone Trail AoI -> Dwarven Steel -> Equipment for DElves
- - Perform Town Militia Armory Theft AoI -> Equipment for Goblins
- - Any decent AoI -> Recruit Gremlin-tribe
- - Capture & convert Werewolf-pack
- - Perform Festifeuds AoI -> Lifestock -> Recruit Trolls
- - Capture & convert Pixies/Faeries?
- Take over Skid Row
- - Support and supply Mongrels
- - Set existing gangs & Keepers against each other
- - Start expanding Mongrels' influence/territory and ideally numbers
- - Remain undiscovered/hidden as long as possible

Somewhat parallel to this:

- Improve Overworld Cover/Reputation
- - Fulfill promise to Elizabeth (telling adventure stories)
- - Report Recruitments/Capture & Conversion of various local threats/dangers (werewolves, trolls, gremlins) to Lady Rosella
- - Seduce Lady Rosella (ideally without use of magic, cursed items, etc) and get her to accept our status as a Keeper

What do you guys think?
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:26 pm

I can agree with that more or less, though I should have some more ideas to add to it later.
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaveriKat on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:36 pm

*Claps* Really well thought out. Although I have a feeling that the Town Militia theft should be first... you have more Goblins to equip than Dark Elves... plus this will make the topside human folk more desperate for material to remake lost weapon stocks... and when they don't get the Dwarven Steel as promised, it will help to sour relations between two "goodly" races; divide an conquer is a valid tactic.

Kelenas wrote:Well, while we're waiting for Psyckosama's next update, perhaps we should see about setting up some kind of rough action-plan for the near future, with our goals and sub-goals/to-do-list?

I figure it'd be something like this:

- Complete our Dungeon
- - Personal room for Kelvan + slavegirl
- - Improve torture-chamber + apprentices for Hedwig
- Strengthen our forces
- - Perform Ore-gone Trail AoI -> Dwarven Steel -> Equipment for DElves
- - Perform Town Militia Armory Theft AoI -> Equipment for Goblins
- - Any decent AoI -> Recruit Gremlin-tribe
- - Capture & convert Werewolf-pack
- - Perform Festifeuds AoI -> Lifestock -> Recruit Trolls
- - Capture & convert Pixies/Faeries?
- Take over Skid Row
- - Support and supply Mongrels
- - Set existing gangs & Keepers against each other
- - Start expanding Mongrels' influence/territory and ideally numbers
- - Remain undiscovered/hidden as long as possible

Somewhat parallel to this:

- Improve Overworld Cover/Reputation
- - Fulfill promise to Elizabeth (telling adventure stories)
- - Report Recruitments/Capture & Conversion of various local threats/dangers (werewolves, trolls, gremlins) to Lady Rosella
- - Seduce Lady Rosella (ideally without use of magic, cursed items, etc) and get her to accept our status as a Keeper

What do you guys think?
MaveriKat

View user profile https://www.furaffinity.net/user/maverikat/

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:05 am

“Alright,” Seth said and after a moment’s thought, he added, “But I can’t make any promises of there being a strict timetable. Adventuring isn’t exactly one of those jobs where you rise with the sun, go into the field, and do your honest days work before returning home at dusk for a hearty meal before going to bed to begin anew the next day.”

Rosella smiled blissfully and looked down at the ‘young adventurer’, “That is perfectly acceptable. Its perfectly reasonable that you might not be able to make every training session. You do have your duties after all.”

Theodore grunted, “But if I think for a moment you’re running off...”

Seth raised his hands, “No intention of doing so. Just saying my job comes first.”

He nodded. “Alright then, but if we don’t start hearing tales of your daring do...”

Seth rolled his eyes, “Go right ahead then.”

Theodore snorted and walked out muttering about being stuck babysitting peasant brats, leaving him alone with Rosella.

The lady looked down at him and smiled, “You’ve proven to me you are indeed a true hero and from now on...” she walked down to his level and lifted a bundle from her table, “You will have the support of me and this house in your endeavours. “Accept this with my blessings.”

Seth took the bundle and looked at it. It was a finely made cloak of dark blue with a golden trim, and on top of it was a clasp of silver and gold, with a red lacquer rose in its center. Beautiful, obviously expensive, but maybe a bit feminine.

Seth looked down at it and then back up. “Thank you, m’lady.”

Rosella gently took the bundle from him, and then circled him for a moment before throwing the cloak over his shoulders. Then she returned to his front and clasped it tight.

“Now then,” she said in mild amusement, “Positively dashing.”

Then her face became somewhat more serious. “The broach is mine,” she stated calmly, “And is well known in this region. By wearing it you let all know that you are operating as my champion. The cloak is in the colors of this house, and by wearing it, you let function as our agent. I expect you to act with dignity and honor while you wear it, as your actions will now, and for as long as you wear these symbols of my favor, reflect on me and my house. Do you understand?”

He nodded. This would be pretty useful, “Of course.”

“Good,” she replied with a smile, “Now, go report to the armorer. I’ve already sent word to him that if you are to visit him bearing those vestments he is to see that you are properly outfitted.”

She grinned outright, “It would not do for my champion to find his end because he was running about fighting evil in nothing but shirtsleeves. Why, then whatever would happen to my broach?”

Seth laughed, of course my lady...

-- --

INTERLUDE!

Before I can write this part I need to know what kind of armor do you want him to ask for? He might not get what he requests, but this is the perfect chance to outline what basic heroing gear do youthink would befit him

-- --

Seth arrived in his dungeon several hours later before walking into his personal chambers. He was a bit fatigued by the morning's events, and could use a nice hot meal and maybe a proper bath before getting to work. What he found was not exactly what he’d expect.

“Tesha, why are you on my bed?”

And that was a question, for aforementioned girl was laying on his bed, spread eagle, and as naked as the day was was born with one of his books in hand, and a bowl of what looked like fruit and cream next to her.

Normally, her naked on his bed was not something he’d complain about. In fact there was a very real part of him that was telling him that he should take advantage of her current stance.

Looking up from the volume she smiled and said, “Well, I’m kinda locked in. The door out of this place is kinda... sealed.”

Seth blinked. Right. He’d sealed it to make sure no one would get through without asking. “So why didn’t you ask to be let out.”

“You were busy doing important stuff,” she replied, “Didn’t wanna be a bother. So I took a bath. And then I got bored so I decided to read a book. And got hungry so I decided to lie down.”

“And you’re in my bed, why?”

“Comfy!” she said with a smile.

“I really should spank you for misbehaving.”

She grinned. “You trying to convince me to behave or misbehave more?”

She looked him up and down. “By the way, you’re lookin’ good boss... got that hero stick down pat. Too bad I look like a Dark Elf...” she paused, “Hey! Think we could get me a proper illusion ring? Then I could be your hot elf sidekick! We could daring do and then have hot celebratory animal sex!”

Seth thought for a moment and...

[ ] Considered getting her that ring...
[ ] No way. Would ruin too many plans.
- [ ] And explained how (Explain how)
[ ] Ordered dinner.
[ ] Told her to move over, he was taking a nap.
[ ] Disrobed. If she was going to lie on his bed naked he give her a reason for being on his bed naked.
[ ] Ordered Araleth in to disrobe him. He was a Keeper! Why should he take his own pants off!
- [ ] And ordered her into bed. Two for one! Good deal.
- [ ] And ordered her into bed. Punishment for naughty was that Tesha was only allowed to watch.
[ ] Dumped Tesha back in the other dungeon.
- [ ] Without letting her get dressed first.
[ ] Decided to enact an evil plan (which plan)
[ ] Checked up on his dungeon
[ ] Write in.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:15 am

armor:
[x] studded leather jerkin with chainmail sewn into the leather over vitals in such a way that the chainmail is hidden from view. protects our vitals will causing minimal burden on our mobility.

[x] considered getting that ring, having backup is always nice
[x] ordered dinner

Last edited by Silver Sun 17 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Silver Sun 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:17 am

For Hero armor I was thinking this might work for us, so what do you think guys?

[x] No way. Would ruin too many plans.
- As it would raise to many question now, as we are posing as a rather new adventurer. Though in the future maybe.
[x] Ordered dinner.
[x] Checked up on his dungeon

Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:19 am

i say we go for armor that doesn't restrict our movement as much as a hero and have the heavy armor when are doing keeper stuff.

we so need to stage a fight between our two selves.

Silver Sun 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing101 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:35 am

Armor that doesn't restrict movement much sounds good Although if were going to stage a fight between ourselves one day will need to be careful since I'm pretty sure surviving a fight against a keeper bring lots of attention on our Heroic self.

- As it would raise to many question now, as we are posing as a rather new adventurer. Though in the future maybe.
[x] Ordered dinner.
[x] Checked up on his dungeon
Wing101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:26 am

- [x] And explained how; we're posing as a very new/inexperienced adventurer, so her presence would be difficult to explain, at least for a while. Plus, we're hoping to seduce the Lady of the Land away from her husband, thus getting control of the surface lands that way.
[x] Ordered dinner.
[x] Disrobed. If she was going to lie on his bed naked he give her a reason for being on his bed naked.
- [x] And ordered/asked Araleth into bed. Two for one! Good deal.

Afterwards:
[x] Decided to enact an evil plan (which plan)
- [x] Listen out the guy with the idea to clean out a town militia's armory.

Tesha seems to have little trouble with the idea of us having other mistresses, and she'd probably appreciate the sneakiness of our plan/idea. Might even be willing to offer some pointers.
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:09 am

In regards to armor, I'd like something like this:

One of my favorite armor-sets in the game; light, practical, yet also fairly stylish, in my opinion. Maybe without the pauldrons, if they hinder us too much.
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing101 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:29 am

[X] Kelenas
Wing101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwings on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:24 am

Kelenas, are you mad ?! Pauldrons are first indicator of just how badass an adventurer is ! Can't go without them.

Otherwise :

[X] Plan Kelenas
Deathwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaveriKat on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:32 am

I think with what Lady Rosella believes about Seth, something simple yet with good defense might be in order.  Not an entire armor suit, as speed for a more "Rogue-like" attack-style is key, and a lighter material than steel may be in order; perhaps bronze or brass.

Taking those into account, something akin to this may be appropriate.  Protection for the torso, (including shoulder-gaurds and pauldrons) so save the vitals and tasset and grieves for those legs to keep his ability to stay on the move intact.
MaveriKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 pm

to on the heavy side, also paldrons and the armor around the ankles look like they would restrict movement which is a disadvantage when using a speed and flexibility based style.

Silver Sun 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaveriKat on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:35 pm

Silver Sun 17 wrote:to on the heavy side, also paldrons and the armor around the ankles look like they would restrict movement which is a disadvantage when using a speed and flexibility based style.

If this were heavy armor, I would agree. However, it appears to be brass or bronze, a lighter material.
MaveriKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:45 pm

MaveriKat wrote:
Silver Sun 17 wrote:to on the heavy side, also paldrons and the armor around the ankles look like they would restrict movement which is a disadvantage when using a speed and flexibility based style.

If this were heavy armor, I would agree.  However, it appears to be brass or bronze, a lighter material.

Bronze and brass are heaver than steel, Kat. FYI.

Now, to finish that reply...

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaveriKat on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Whoops! Nevermind.

Psyckosama wrote:
MaveriKat wrote:

If this were heavy armor, I would agree.  However, it appears to be brass or bronze, a lighter material.

Bronze and brass are heaver than steel, Kat. FYI.

Now, to finish that reply...
MaveriKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:25 pm

Okay, sorry about the delay. I'd grown kinda burnt out and wanted to take a breather. Now, a month later I'm going to take a look and see what I can come up with over the next couple days

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum