Keeper's Quest

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Keeper's Quest

Post by MaveriKat on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Okay, sorry about the delay. I'd grown kinda burnt out and wanted to take a breather. Now, a month later I'm going to take a look and see what I can come up with over the next couple days
Good luck. I look forward to the update.
MaveriKat

View user profile https://www.furaffinity.net/user/maverikat/

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:03 pm

Seth walked to the castle armorer, lead by one of the castle servants, not exactly sure what to expect. Well at least it was a pleasant view. The servant was a comely lass with long brown hair and doe like who wore her dress in quite the striking manner. Made him want to get her out of it...

It made him wonder, was his lobido getting out of control and damaging his respect for women? Was he simply seeing a higher percentage of good looking women here than back on Earth? Or was it simply that since he’d been getting laid more often, he was getting more and more honest with himself? Was his new found power corrupting him?

And more importantly did he really give a damn?

Those were questions that would have to wait for answers, if he even bothered to spend the time to think about them again, because here he was. And it was pretty generic really. There was armor and weapons against the wall, the air was thick with smoke, the air was sour with the scent of freshly tanned hides, and standing in the center of the room was a dower, heavy set man in a heavy leather apron with chest hair that wouldn’t look out of place on a gorilla and the arms to match.

It was exactly what he’d imagined a weapons and armor shop from basically every RPG he’d ever played to look like.

“Oi now,” the man said with the generically british accent he’d come to expect of the locals, “So who are you then?”

“Lady Rosella,” Seth replied in his own, well practiced fake accent, “She said I was to come here and get myself properly armored.”

The man scowled, “Listen, she said I was to give ye armor, but I’m now about to hand over a suit of knight’s plate to some adventurer.”

Seth laughed, “No, I just need something light and flexible that could,I hope, turn an orcs cleaver
or withstand a goblin dagger. I’m not looking to survive an Elven Longbow at point blank range... though might be something useful to have in the back.”

The man’s eyes narrowed, “You a coward then, looking to run away?”

Seth smirked, “Only from the fathers and husbands.”

The man paused for a moment and then laughed. It was a deep sound, almost like a snoring bear. “I like you boy! You have a sense of humor!”

“Thank you,” Seth replied, “Though really I need something that will not badly interfere with my agility. I’m not a big, but I’m fast. I can’t cleave a man in twain, but I know many a place where a swift cut or a artful thrust will end you all the same.”

He shook his head and turned towards his stocks, “I think I have something that’ll be along the lines of what you’re looking for. Sadly it won’t save you from any vengeful elven menfolk, but it should keep the beasties off you well enough. Tis a stout suit of leathers, reinforced with metal plates where it may need them. Good enough to stop a dagger or turn a blade, but I suggest you dodge.”

“Dodging is how I’ve stayed alive this long,” he countered with a shrug, “Would just be nice to have something between me and them, in the off chance I miss.”

The man nodded. “Aye. I can understand that. Well, just give me a moment and I’ll set you up, right as rain...

Okay, that's part one of the reply done... time for the reply to Tesha

Psyckosama
Admin

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:40 pm

Seth let his eyes trail over her naked form for a long moment and smiled, “As tempting as that idea is, I’m going to have to say no.”

Tesha pouted and posed on the best, in a wholly appealing manner that made Seth once again, thank whatever deity would listen to him these days for his easily abused magical powers and authority. Before his arrival here the closest he’d have ever gotten to a girl like her was a computer monitor and a box of tissues.

“You don’t want me?” she said in a put off voice, obviously trying to if not emotionally manipulate him, then at least taunting him.

“Oh, it’s not an issue of wanting,” he replied casually, “First, I have plans. And plots, and strategies even, and having a ‘girlfriend’ would ruin them. I’m hoping to seduce the wife of the local lord...”

Her eyes lit up. “Ohhh! She hot?”

“Extremely,” he said in a droll tone. While he was tempted, it really would spoil too many plans, “And, sad to say, having you around would ruin it... plus it would look rather suspicious for me to show up with an experienced half-even thief when I’m playing the role of the noobie adventurer. Now do you understand?”

She sighed and nodded, “Yeah boss, was just hoping to see the outside world...”

“And maybe one day I’ll give you the chance, but even then we’d probably have to pretend to be related.”

She looked at him dumbfounded for a moment, “What?”

“You see, the Hero John, he’s part elf. I had to explain why my style is, in part, rooted in elven fencing.”

“So I’d have to play your aunt or something?” she asked, then she smiled, “I can play your aunt and you can listen to me! Yeah! Great plan.”

“No,” Seth replied, “I’ll keep what I’m doing and as for wanting you...”

His smile was cruel, “No. I have no intention to want. I’m a Dungeon Keeper. I take!”

Tesha moved to speak but was cut off by a sushing motion.

“ARALETH!”

“Yes master?” The elven slave girl appeared almost from nowhere, almost making Seth jump. Jesus! Sometimes he wondered if she was more House Elf than Dark Elf.

“I want you to fetch me something to eat and some silk rope. You two are about to provide me with some dinner theater. Tesha’s been bad and you’re going to discipline her...”

“Boss?”

Seth grinned. Fantasy fufillment time and he even had an excuse. “Araleth has been very naughty. You’re going to tie her up and torture her, by keeping her just on the edge of release while I eat my dinner. Then I’m going to reward you for your good service while she watches. Then, if she’s really really sorry... I might take pity. How does that sound?”

Araleth’s eyes sparkled with cruelty and excitement. He had a feeling she was going to have more fun doing this than he was “Oh! Yes master! Your will be done!”

For her part, Tesha looked on with large, liquity eyes, “I’m already sorry boss!”

“But are you really, really sorry?”

“Yeah!” she exclaimed.

“I’m not too sure,” Seth replied leaning back, “How about I ask you again in... say... four and a half hours?”

“Four and a half hours?!”

Seth could only smile.

And this takes us to the next morning... what does Seth do today?”

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:52 pm

[x] audience with the guy/gal who proposed the plan to rob a town militia's armory

Because that, and the plan to steal dwarvensteel are the two most important issues at the moment, in my opinion; getting our minions some decent equipment. The dwarven steel probably goes to our delven guards, while the militia's stuff can be used to either equip our goblins directly, or as materials (in case of too-big armor, for example). Plus, we should perhaps keep some of that as potential disguises and the like.
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing101 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm

[x] audience with the guy/gal who proposed the plan to rob a town militia's armory
Wing101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:35 pm

Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Polandc4 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:14 pm

x Militia armory. Also if any is used for disguse should make sure it is unrecognizable, or used to point to a local group that is not us, like a neighboring barony,trade guild , town or group

Polandc4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaveriKat on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:35 am

Yeah. I don't mean to sound like a sheep but going with the military armory is the best course of action here. It's immediate gains. While I'm certain Dwarven steel is better in the long run, it takes time to forge... and does Seth even have someone to work as a blacksmith?
MaveriKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:07 pm

The next day found Seth sitting on a proper throne room. really the first of many rooms that had decided to add to his full sized Dungeon proper.

He was proud of his throne room. It was the end result of years of architectural study brought about by the desire to build better dungeons for gaming combined with the product of endless hours of Minecraft, and of course, watching every cheesy fantasy movie made since 1977.

It was big, it was imposing, there was rampant fire everywhere, and the room even dipped down below the level of the rest of the dungeon to allow for a vast vaulted ceiling. It had walkways, it had a set of vast iron gates, it had galleries, it had braziers, and it had a throne that was an absolutely huge stone edifice, resting on tall but a conveniently sized platform with room to allow  his advisors could stand and his various servant girls could stand and feed him grapes.

It was his testmate to every single evil overlord trope ever conceived. It hadn’t been cheap but if he was going to stay here for a while he needed to be able to impress the peons with his awesome. Besides, their chair was awesome.

Gnarl and the Mentor both approved, while he thought that the Goblins really outdid themselves.

And it was as such, dressed in a set of decadent robes, his order from his first trip to Skid Row which the girls had picked up for him, that he performed the Slouch of Villainy on his throne while Araleth fed him cherries.

It seems grapes were hard to find around here this time of year, but it was close enough, even if he had to spit out the pits.

From below he heard the creaking of the gates and about 100 feet away and twenty feet down, a pair of elves entered the chambers.

Iraak and Ohata, the two who’d come up with those delicious plots not do long ago.

They both walked to the foot of the throne and without looking up, knelt.

There was a moment of awkward silence before Gnarl told him, You need to give them permission to speak.

“You may speak,” he said with a calm tone.

“We’re come as you commanded, master,” Iraak the male began.

“Yes, you have, and I trust that both of you realize why.”

“The acts of infamy, master,” the woman replied.

“Exactly,” he said lounging back. “Now, Iraak, you’ve reviewed it have you not?”

“Aye master,” he replied, “And I think that maybe we it might work at a celebration or something. I’m sure they have those on the surface and we could have them wear masks or something....”

Seth nodded, “I considered much the same myself. I also questioned Rollick as to when the next festival was. You idea was solid, but you need to put more thought into it! Research! I have my own evil plots, and while I may or may not use yours, vague concepts... even refined ones are not good enough. Find me an event, figure out what assets will be needed, figure out how to come up with costuming! This is what I need not... what you just said.”

He sighed, “Now, I’m sure you’ll come up with something good... and seriously, I don’t want to see you in here again until you have.”

“Yes, master.”

“Good. Now get!”

He left, leaving Ohata.

“Now, as for you, Ohata... how are you ready to enact your plot?”

She nodded. “Yes master. I need to scout out their route, and will need the services of half of your gremlin team and some of your imps.”

Seth nodded. “Done. Do you need anything else for this plan?”

“Nothing. The Gremlins should be able to handle the toxin themselves.”

Seth frowned a bit. “Check with Tesha to make sure. Would be a bit disappointing if they were all to die... and make sure to use stones from somewhere well aways from here. I don’t trust Dwarves with stone.”

The woman frowned slightly “It will be done.”

“Great. Now do it.”

“Yes master. I should have results within the week.”

“Good. Do well and you will be rewarded. Fail and I will be forced to punish you.”

She tensed. “Yes master.”

“Now go.”

She left leaving Seth reclining in his chair, though Seth did make sure to enjoy the sight of her elven bottom. They had nice asses, those elves.

He sighed and leaned back, “Gnarl...”

“Yes master?”

“Any other news worth listening to?”

“Well, your dungeon should be ready in the next two days...”

“I know that,” he replied. He was installing a private room for Kelvan tonight, while the chamber he’d readied for Hedwig’s torture chamber just needed doors. “What else?”

“The charms have arrived from Skid Row...”

“Good, and...”

“My Goblins have readied themselves for the Wolf Hunt...”

Seth smiled. “Very good. And?”

He sighed... “Quaver would like to test the acoustics of the throne room, and requests the right to suggest small structural changes to get the best sound... he insists its all for your benefit. Really, master, I don’t know why you encourage the poor boy’s sickness...”

“What else, Gnarl?”

“The Mongrels have requested money for improved weapons. They claim that you offered to  support them and the first thing they need are arms worth a damn.”

“Is that all?”

“That is all sire...”

Seth smiled and considered each point.

[ ] He would trust Ohata to do the plot herself.
[ ] - Being a Generous master, he’d make additional assets available to her (how much and what kind?)
[ ] - and/or would go personally to observe.

[ ] Do some more dungeon planning! His new evil lair was still a work in progress and it was time to build an improved Inner Sanctum!

[ ] Mingle with his slaves and minions!

[ ] Enchant all those charms...
[ ] - And deliver them personally to Skid Row.
[ ] - And use the time to mack on Tesha’s sister (how?)
[ ] - And use the time to recruit new minions. (what kind)

[ ] Time to go wolf-hunting! (detail a plan!)

[ ]Time for another act if infamy!
[ ] - Maybe steal some equipment for the Mongrels?

[ ] Respond to Quaver's request...
[ ] - Alright
[ ] - No
[ ] - PUNISHMENT!

[ ] Do something else from the To-Do list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cYEOnyOeqjtH3K_e4-UEVXFLHw-r1gvt21IHsq71GpY/edit

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaveriKat on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:29 pm

[X] He would trust Ohata to do the plot herself.
[X] - Being a Generous master, he’d make additional assets available to her (how much and what kind?)

I think it best to make sure this goes without a hitch. As this is technically his first Act of Infamy, Seth needs to make sure he makes a splash. So giving Ohata what she needs to pull it off without a hitch would really be in his best interests. Doesn't hurt that he could make her the wager, "and for every extra needed, you spend fifteen minutes in my bed chambers". He was lookin' at her ass, so it';s obvious he has interest.

As for why he doesn't personally help her, I believe Seth needs to spend his time focusing on...

[X] Enchant all those charms...
[X] - And deliver them personally to Skid Row.
[X] - And use the time to recruit new minions. (what kind)

It is definitely something much needed and important to future plans. Might as well make sure his little personal army is all set to cause trouble in the Skids!

As for recruiting new Minions, I think he should look into a Troll or two if possible. Like I mentioned in a previous post, Seth doesn't have a dedicated blacksmith to work with the Dwarven Steel Ore yet and it would be good to look into one or two.
MaveriKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Well, reply:
[x] He would trust Ohata to do the plot herself.
 - [x] Though perhaps ask Mentor to discreetly keep an eye on her and later report us about her performance.

[x] Do some more dungeon planning! His new evil lair was still a work in progress and it was time to build an improved Inner Sanctum!
 - [x] Add an Inner Sanctum next to/near the Throne/Audience Room, to serve as an office and living quarters. Our Sanctum near the dungeon heart will then act as somewhat of a backup, or a place where we can go if we want there to be less chance to be disturbed.

[x] Enchant all those charms...
 - [x] And deliver them personally to Skid Row.
 - [x] And use the time to mack on Tesha’s sister (how?)

- - [x] First talk shop with her about what the Mongrels need, and the possibility of stealing equipment for them on the surface, to avoid drawing too much attention to the Mongrels that buying large amounts of good equipment might. Afterwards, see about spending some time with her hanging out in town; getting something to eat and drink, getting to know her better, and so on.

[x]Time for another act if infamy!
 - [x] Maybe steal some equipment for the Mongrels?

Last edited by Kelenas on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:03 pm

MaveriKat wrote:[X] He would trust Ohata to do the plot herself.
[X] - Being a Generous master, he’d make additional assets available to her (how much and what kind?)

I think it best to make sure this goes without a hitch.  As this is technically his first Act of Infamy, Seth needs to make sure he makes a splash.  So giving Ohata what she needs to pull it off without a hitch would really be in his best interests.  Doesn't hurt that he could make her the wager, "and for every extra needed, you spend fifteen minutes in my bed chambers".  He was lookin' at her ass, so it';s obvious he has interest.

As for why he doesn't personally help her, I believe Seth needs to spend his time focusing on...

[X] Enchant all those charms...
[X] - And deliver them personally to Skid Row.
[X] - And use the time to recruit new minions. (what kind)

It is definitely something much needed and important to future plans.  Might as well make sure his little personal army is all set to cause trouble in the Skids!

As for recruiting new Minions, I think he should look into a Troll or two if possible.  Like I mentioned in a previous post, Seth doesn't have a dedicated blacksmith to work with the Dwarven Steel Ore yet and it would be good to look into one or two.
Ohata herself insisted that she needed no further assets, so let's see how she manages with the ones she requested. Being too generous could work against us in this instance, I feel. Although we might consider either watching her performance personally or by asking someone else to watch it and report (which is what I voted).

As for minions, we already have Giblet, who's a very skilled goblin blacksmith from Gnarl's tribe (in the Overlord games, he's the one forging your weapons and armor IIRC, meaning he's *damn* good). Additionally, recruiting minions from Skid Row potentially risks blowing our cover, so I'd rather not risk it. Plus, we already have a number of potential sources of more recruits, we merely don't yet have what we need to tap those sources.
Once we have our first successful AoI or two below our belt, we can recruit Yoda's tribe of Gremlins. Once we have some juicy overworld-sheep to farm for meat, we can recruit the trolls on the surface as muscle. And once our goblins and elves (and ourselves) are better-equipped and/or -trained, we can go after and capture the werewolves.
Throw in that we could probably get some of the Mongrels on loan if we need them, and we currently don't need any more minions, at least not from Skid Row.
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaveriKat on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Kelenas wrote:Ohata herself insisted that she needed no further assets, so let's see how she manages with the ones she requested. Being too generous could work against us in this instance, I feel. Although we might consider either watching her performance personally or by asking someone else to watch it and report (which is what I voted).

As for minions, we already have Giblet, who's a very skilled goblin blacksmith from Gnarl's tribe (in the Overlord games, he's the one forging your weapons and armor IIRC, meaning he's *damn* good). Additionally, recruiting minions from Skid Row potentially risks blowing our cover, so I'd rather not risk it. Plus, we already have a number of potential sources of more recruits, we merely don't yet have what we need to tap those sources.
Once we have our first successful AoI or two below our belt, we can recruit Yoda's tribe of Gremlins. Once we have some juicy overworld-sheep to farm for meat, we can recruit the trolls on the surface as muscle. And once our goblins and elves (and ourselves) are better-equipped and/or -trained, we can go after and capture the werewolves.
Throw in that we could probably get some of the Mongrels on loan if we need them, and we currently don't need any more minions, at least not from Skid Row.
You make a good point. I have played and beaten the first Overlord game so I know about Giblet... but I am still unsure about him having the sort of skill needed to forge Dwarven Steel. He's just been making iron, (possibly rusted) pieces for his fellow Goblin-kin. I'd want to make sure he's up to snuff before even having him attempt.

I must agree though; once Seth has a good Act of Infamy under his belt and perhaps something more to barter, he should go see Yoda again... just remember to bring him choices for a new hat!
MaveriKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:27 pm

So, we just give him a small amount of Dwarfsteel to demonstrate his skills. If he makes a hack of it, we can just store the Dwarfsteel, including the test-piece to be reforged later.
If he'd good, he can get started in full.
Frankly, though, I expect him to be up to snuff; otherwise Gnarl or Mentor likely would have spoken up by now.
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing101 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:34 pm

[X] Kelenas

His plan is makes sense
Wing101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:51 pm

In Kel we trust.

[x] Kel
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:17 pm

One thing to note... the Inner Sanctum near the throne room should, according to the Mentor at least, be your main habitation.

The less people have access to or know the location of your Dungeon Heart, the better.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:05 am

Alright, edited the plan a bit to take Mentor's suggestion into account.
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:38 am

The Dungeon Keeper reclined in his awesome throne for a long moment considering Ohata’s plan, and her ass, both of which had left a positive impression in his mind. Her plan was well thought and would benefit his organization highly. The one concern he had was a feeling that she might be underplaying her hand and asking for too little in the way of resources to try and impress him. There was no need, as he’d rather use additional manpower than face the possibility of failure, but at the same time it wouldn’t do for him to seem that he did not have confidence in his employees.

“Mentor,” Seth said calmly, “I have a job for you.”

“Yes Diabolical One?”

“I need you to keep an eye on Ohata. Discreetly. I want you to watch her for me.”

“Oh, are you fearing a betrayal, Keeper?”

Gnarl snorted, “About time he showed some proper paranoia!”

Seth snorted. “No, actually. My concern is that she’s asking for too little manpower. I want you to keep a discreet eye on her and keep me up to date on her performance and what you believe the probability of success is.”

The ghost let out a long hum of annoyance, “I see I am demoted to spy...”

“No, I’m trusting you to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of my dungeon,” Seth replied, “I’m putting a great deal of faith in you. Besides, its not like you’re not always present.”

He fingered the portal gem that he wore around his neck. “After all, I do carry around your anchor wherever I go.”

“Quite true,” the ghost replied, “Very well then, Keeper, I shall aspire to observe your little elf and ensure that she is competent and that she is making efficient use of your minions rather than trying to impress you.”

Seth nodded, “Thank you.”

Seth stood up and looks about. “That seems to be everything for the moment. I can expect a much higher workload once everything's finished, can’t it?”

Gnarl nodded. “Oh yes, master...”

“I just hope the chair is comfortable,” Mentor added.

Seth sighed and walked off muttering about people making him do work.

Within moments he’d entered the large and unfinished space behind his throne room that would soon hold his ‘public’ Inner Sanctum. He already had it plotted out in his mind, like the mansion of someone rich and famous. It was going to be big, it was going to be glorious, and it was going to be so damned posh that it was ridiculous.

*NOTE: If anyone has any features they want in it, or would like to give basic layout ideas, nows the time because I’m going to have to get to work on a map*

But first he had to wait for them to finish digging, which would be soon. Then he’d just have to throw money at the problem and make it go away. Thank god there was so much gold under this swamp. The isolation and environment must have made it hard to access.

With a thought, he popped back to his hidden lair and gave Araleth a nod as he walked through. The girl seemed extremely chipper today. He guessed that spending all of that time tormenting Tesha last night had sang to something in her dark elf soul, because she had the look about her of the cat who ate the Canary after disemboweling its entire family.

“Greetings Master,” she said with a wide smile, “Are you needing anything?”

“Hm.”

Seth through to himself for a moment then decided, “Nothing really. Though please lay out a change of clothing befitting a traveling mage. Nothing too posh. I’m going to Skid Row later.”

She nodded. “Of course master. Shall I wake up Tesha?”

“She’s still asleep?” he blinked in surprise. He’d intentionally left the girl a boneless quivering mass on his bed after he’d finally decided to let her get off... but he didn’t expect her to still be out cold.

“Yes, of course she...” Araleth replied. Then she paused for a moment, “You don’t know do you, Master.”

“You were so passionate last night, master!” she almost squealed, “The sensation was simply too much for her and it will simply take her mind and body some time to recover from the intensity of your lusts!”

“Wait, “Seth blinked and actually went a bit agape. “Are you telling me I fucked her into catatonia?!”

“Yes. Elves are extremely sensitive,” She explained, “If stimulated sufficiently it can be so overwhelming that we will enter a mild catatonia.”

Seth paled slightly. “Is she alright?”

“It’s not harmful.” Araleth giggled,  It’s a defense mechanism.”

Seth blinked. “How’s that a defense mechanism?”

“I’ve seen slave girls who’ve been magically kept awake rather than permitted to fall unconscious. Most go mad from the sensation. Its why there are no Dark Mistresses with Elven Blood.”

Seth grimaced. “Is it alright to wake her up?”

She nodded, “If she was a full blooded elf, then this one would have to humbly suggest to her master that he allow his concubine to rest to recover and recover from his passions. As she is a half-breed, she will probably be alright... though this one will make no promises as to her level of distraction.”

Seth sighed in relief. “Actually, I’ll just let her sleep.”

“Of course, Master.”

Seth stepped into his room, and there, lying dead to the world was Tesha still sprawled out on his bed, out like a light. Had he not known better he might have been worried, because normally she was a light sleeper, but right now she seemed all but dead to the world.

It was then that he allowed himself to smirk. Last night he fucked her so hard he sent her into a Coma. Now that was just awesome. Hell, he could even still see the evidence in the form of the stupid look on her face. It looked like it was captured mid-orgasm, and to be honest, it probably was.

Moments like this he wished he still had his cellphone camera. It was perfect blackmail material.

He laughed and sat on one of his couches. Moments later Araleth entered, carrying a box of various charm amulets. It was actually pretty large, and seemed to contain multiple bags of smaller amulets of various designs and styles, many of which were actually extremely plain. The product of numerous mages combined and probably rushed efforts.

“Here are the amulets you requested Master.”

“Thank you, Araleth,” he replied.

“I live to serve you,” was hers.

Seth frowned, but only slightly. He’d never get used to that whole Happiness in Slavery thing she had going. It was just alien to his mindset.

“Araleth...”

“Yes, master?”

He sighed again. “Nothing.”

“Is there anything else you desire, Master?”

“I need a box for the enchanted amulets.”

She nodded and returned with one moments later. “Shall I please you while you work, Master.”

Seth paused for a moment and grinned about the idea of two pale legs sticking out from under his desk, him doing paperwork while her dainty lips were wrapped around his...

“Maybe later,” he said clubbing that thought in the grave, “I need to be serious. Business and all. Needs my full attention.”

Araleth pouted slightly. It was strange to him how eager to please she was. He’d never thought happiness in slavery was a thing, not really, but here she was in all of her petite, pointy eared glory. Seriously, the girl was like a puppy sometimes. A hot, and mildly sadistic puppy.

Seth dumped the amulets out into the box and picked up one of them and channeled his energy through it. Then he placed it in the other box. Then he repeated the process. Then he repeated it again. And again. And again. Et cetera. Et cetera. Et cetera. Ad nauseam.

Looking down at the first box, he winced to see that he wasn’t even half done and he’d probably been at it doing the same repetitive shit for what felt like a fucking eternity. Maybe he was just spoiled but this factory line process of doing the same shit over and over simply didn’t agree with him.

He should have taken Araleth up on her offer. Hell, wasn’t too late... but even then he’d still be stuck doing this over and over and...

Seth’s brow furrowed as he looked balefully at the box full of amulets. A slight scowl caught his features a he lifted the entire box, and then twisted into an evil smile as he channeled probably far too much power through it. The entire room light up with a bluish glow, and in an instant was filled with the smell of scorched wood and ozone.

Seth smiled and looked in the box for a moment, and threw his Keeper sight could see them all glowing happily with his power, and unceremoniously dumped the box into the second.

“Well,” he observed to himself, “That’s that... now what’s next?”

Araleth perked up somewhat but didn’t say a word. If he had to guess, he’d say that her idea probably involved sadomasochistic sexual exploitation of some form. Quite possibly her be being used by him to break in the bondage horse in the new dungeon he was setting up for Hedwig.

But as tempting as that sounded, he actually had work to do. After all, in Imperial China one of the surefire signs of dynastic decline was the size of the Emperor’s harem...

Yeah, business before pleasure. Work hard, party hard...

“Araleth, get me a set of my ‘mage’ robes. Time to pay a visit to Skid Row...”

He smiled and leaned back then sent a through through his connection with the charm that currently was around the neck of Gellor the half-Orc leader of his ‘allies’, the Mongrels.

Gellor, you there?

Who? What? Oh. This thing... The half-orc thought, obvious cause unawares by the charm, Yes, I’m here. You need something?[i]

[i]No, I just have a delivery to make. The charms are ready.

Already? You work fast, sweet cheeks.

I just need to know how many to send over.

Thirty will do, Gellor replied.

That one for each member, some extras for new members, or are you hinding your numbers?

Darling, you’re a clever young man. You already know that I’m not going to answer that.

And you know I had to ask.

They both chuckled for a moment and the half-orc simply laughed over the line.

So who are you sending to drop them off?

Going personally. Be sure to have Nati there to meet me.

Tesha going to be with you?

She’s still asleep and I don’t want to disturb her.

You know if you hurt either of those girls... I might not be able to kill you, but gods know I’ll try.

Seth simply smiled and he could feel Gellor react with a bit of surprise when he actually felt Seth’s pleasure at the statement, I knew there was a reason I liked you, old man...

Had to end it a little short. It was taking too long and getting too long. So, anything you want to add to the plan? Though be warned shit can happen.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Nothing to add, really. Talk shop with Nati about what they need and how quickly, maybe ask how the half-elf we left with them is doing, then spend some time chilling out with her (while setting our minions back in the dungeon to work).

In regards to the dungeon, my suggestion would be:

- Area 1, nearest to the river should be defenses, guard rooms and training facilities. It is where an assault-force would most likely come from, and this way most of our combat-ready personnel would be available immediately or in short time.
- Area 2, behind Area 1 should have the entertainment facilities (casino, bar, etc) and sleeping quarters (going from spartan barracks for potentially dozens or hundreds of minions to posh single-person officer's quarters). That way, anyone off duty is likewise fairly quickly available to respons to assaults from the riverside
- Area 3, behind Area 2 should then be the facilities related to work and production; workshops, alchemy labs, libraries, temples, scrying room, etc.
- Area 4, the farthest away from the river, should then hold facilities like the dungeon, torture chamber, and the cemetary.

Of course, in addition to Area 1, all other areas should likewise have some outwards-facing guard rooms for defense, and perhaps some traps in the outermost hallways. Our Inner Sanctum, along with the audience room and whatnot, would be located in the centermost position, somewhat between Area 2 and 3.

Does that work for everyone?
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:42 pm

Kelenas wrote:Nothing to add, really. Talk shop with Nati about what they need and how quickly, maybe ask how the half-elf we left with them is doing, then spend some time chilling out with her (while setting our minions back in the dungeon to work).

In regards to the dungeon, my suggestion would be:

- Area 1, nearest to the river should be defenses, guard rooms and training facilities. It is where an assault-force would most likely come from, and this way most of our combat-ready personnel would be available immediately or in short time.
- Area 2, behind Area 1 should have the entertainment facilities (casino, bar, etc) and sleeping quarters (going from spartan barracks for potentially dozens or hundreds of minions to posh single-person officer's quarters). That way, anyone off duty is likewise fairly quickly available to respons to assaults from the riverside
- Area 3, behind Area 2 should then be the facilities related to work and production; workshops, alchemy labs, libraries, temples, scrying room, etc.
- Area 4, the farthest away from the river, should then hold facilities like the dungeon, torture chamber, and the cemetary.

Of course, in addition to Area 1, all other areas should likewise have some outwards-facing guard rooms for defense, and perhaps some traps in the outermost hallways. Our Inner Sanctum, along with the audience room and whatnot, would be located in the centermost position, somewhat between Area 2 and 3.

Does that work for everyone?
for the entertainment area i think it might be a good idea to have a large 2-3 story high room for it. bottom floor is a large bar alonge one wall, a large number of very sturdy tables (stone or thick oak with a thin layer of iron on the bottom, our troops can use them for cover during an attack that way) to act as normal seating and as tables for card games, and a stage for live entertainment (need some dancers, singers and a band not lead by a rock goblin). upper stories of room will have balconies which will hold either private areas for the officers or gambling areas (good view for archers and magic users for an ambush).

Silver Sun 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Please keep the maps 2d simply for the sake of the poor bastard (me) who has to draw it.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Please keep the maps 2d simply for the sake of the poor bastard (me) who has to draw it.
okay, large circular room with a raised stage at the center and the bar wrapped around it so whoever is on the stage is protected from drunk morons by leaded club armed bartenders. an officer's lounge in the back with it's own bar and stage. also a kitchen connected to both rooms (the food will be better then what is found in the feasting halls but the minions will have to pay for it)

Silver Sun 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:43 pm

Silver Sun 17 wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:Please keep the maps 2d simply for the sake of the poor bastard (me) who has to draw it.
okay, large circular room with a raised stage at the center and the bar wrapped around it so whoever is on the stage is protected from drunk morons by leaded club armed bartenders. an officer's lounge in the back with it's own bar and stage. also a kitchen connected to both rooms (the food will be better then what is found in the feasting halls but the minions will have to pay for it)
Circle will be hard to do unless you're iwlling for an "Xcom" style circle...

And here I thought you'd want the fighting pit in the center so the drunken morons would have something to focus on...

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
Silver Sun 17 wrote:
Circle will be hard to do unless you're iwlling for an "Xcom" style circle...

And here I thought you'd want the fighting pit in the center so the drunken morons would have something to focus on...
that's a better idea, officers lounge gets a stage, common area gets the fighting pit.
feel free to do the Xcom style circle.

Silver Sun 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:14 pm

hey psycho, how much does Seth know about rifling?

Silver Sun 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Silver Sun 17 wrote:hey psycho, how much does Seth know about rifling?
As much as your average role-playing geek.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:32 pm

so all we could do is explain the general idea to a gun smith. also how do you change the color of the text in quick reply? i can't see what I'm typing in it.

Silver Sun 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:55 am

Silver Sun 17 wrote:so all we could do is explain the general idea to a gun smith. also how do you change the color of the text in quick reply? i can't see what I'm typing in it.
Strange. It should be displaying normally...

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:58 am

dark grey on slightly less dark gray right now for me.

Silver Sun 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top