Bearer Quest

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Ironforge on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:15 pm

[x] Be a gentleman and head over and comfort her so she can just let it all out. As bottling this stuff in is never good.
-Then just say there until she can get herself under control again, before excusing yourself for a sec so she can have a few to get fix everything back up while you look away.


As for anything else after this, I'm running a blank. So if anyone else has ideas here on what to do, please suggest something to add.
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Wing101 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:55 am

[X] Ironforge

sorry I don't have anything else
avatar
Wing101

Posts : 51
Join date : 2013-01-21
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:18 am

I think we should try and get in her pants. Lecherous character I do recall.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by ReinZero on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Ironforge wrote:[x] Be a gentleman and head over and comfort her so she can just let it all out. As bottling this stuff in is never good.
-Then just say there until she can get herself under control again, before excusing yourself for a sec so she can have a few to get fix everything back up while you look away.

You do what any good gentleman would do, and head over to her side to comfort her, taking care not to make any loud noises or what not to rudely ruin the mood or what not. What's next is both awkward and from some perspective, hilarious. After all, who can blame you for the choice of people who had done the same for you... in sense, after your parents' death? And more?

Yeah. You and Kuromi trade accusing glares at one another- for you, it's in between attempts and effort at comforting Aria- for the whole length of it.

Helena seems to just hug down fairly tightly on Lucia as the latter squirms a bit, and stares at you accusingly. For a moment, before glancing at Mesei for help. Naturally, the request for aid is denied.

After a while, Aria seems to calmed down a little bit, which you take as your cue, "I'll- no, we'll be next door waiting until you're ready," you say gently while giving Kuromi and Lucia a knowing look. "Helena, can you please let Lucia go for now? You can play with her more later."

"Ah," Helena blinks for a moment before releasing her death-hug grip on Lucia. It'd appear she got caught up in it as well and hadn't realized Lucia's blissfulness. Oh well.

"Please, just give us a knock when you're ready," you say as you and the girls excuse yourselves.

Aria just nods, and from appearances, the kind that seems rather zoned out. Though you're sure she'll be fine. No, you'll make certain of it if she isn't. Its the least you could do after all.

Within a minute, you and the girls are arranged around the table in your room. It's a circular table though, so everyone's seated equally far from each other. Lucia being in her human form as well. The mood seems to have lingered a bit from earlier, and Lucia's expression seems to paint herself as a bit guilty if at least apologetic about it. Mesei on the other hand, seems to be fronting a 'it can't/couldn't be helped', but you figure that's not the case.

What do you do? No, rather, in which order do you handle matters? (Select any number of them and in whichever order. Depth on a topic may be limited if too many are picked.)
[ ] Reassure Kuromi.
[ ] Help Lucia unwind over it.
[ ] Gleam more information about what happened from both of them.
[ ] Discuss about the assassin at the park.
[ ] Discuss/Breakdown/Assessment of your combat performance...
---[ ] Against the Girl.
---[ ] Against the Assassin.
[ ] Discuss about the sisters situation.
[ ] Something else?

ReinZero

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Psyckosama on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:07 am

either
[ ] "Reassure" Kuromi.

or

[ ] Help Lucia "unwind" over it.

Both if at all possible. At the same time.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum