Bearer Quest

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Godogma on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:56 am

Take Lucia for a walk in the park, asking her various names to see if she likes a different one.

Sif for example...
avatar
Godogma

Posts : 110
Join date : 2012-12-23
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Ironforge on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:14 am

[x] Go pick up a class schedule.
[x] Then go take Lucia for a walk in the park.
-Once in the park ask Lucia what name she would like as since she dose seem to understand what is going around her better then most animals would and seems to have a good grasp of our tongue so there is a chance she already had a name. Plus, since she dose seem a lot smart then she looks ask her if she wants to share anything with us and if she would like us to take away her collar as she does seem to dislike it a great deal.
[x] Once we finish our walk head back to our room and go over the class schedule.
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Kelenas on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:30 am

[x] Go pick up a class schedule.
[x] Then go take Lucia for a walk in the park.
[x] Once we finish our walk head back to our room and go over the class schedule.

I somewhat doubt Lucia will be able to tell us her name somehow, but we can give that a try if people think it crucial.
avatar
Kelenas

Posts : 432
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:31 am

Ironforge wrote:[x] Go pick up a class schedule.
[x] Then go take Lucia for a walk in the park.
-Once in the park ask Lucia what name she would like as since she dose seem to understand what is going around her better then most animals would and seems to have a good grasp of our tongue so there is a chance she already had a name. Plus, since she dose seem a lot smart then she looks ask her if she wants to share anything with us and if she would like us to take away her collar as she does seem to dislike it a great deal.
[x] Once we finish our walk head back to our room and go over the class schedule.

I can second this.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Rieverre on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:55 am

[ ] Something Else? (Write In)

Given Lucia's reactions to the name and certain other hints? When in the privacy of our room (and hopefully alone save for our 'pet') we should just go ahead and say: "So, shapeshifter? How's that working out for you?" to her.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:56 am

Rieverre wrote:[ ] Something Else? (Write In)

Given Lucia's reactions to the name and certain other hints? When in the privacy of our room (and hopefully alone save for our 'pet') we should just go ahead and say: "So, shapeshifter? How's that working out for you?" to her.

Any maybe throw this in too...

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Zeitgeist on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:18 am

[x] Go pick up a class schedule.
[x] Then go take Lucia for a walk in the park.
[x] Once we finish our walk head back to our room and go over the class schedule

Zeitgeist

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Carrnage on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:50 pm

[x] Go pick up a class schedule.
[x] Then go take Lucia for a walk in the park.
[x] Once we finish our walk head back to our room and go over the class schedule.
avatar
Carrnage

Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-12-23
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Kelenas on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
Rieverre wrote:[ ] Something Else? (Write In)

Given Lucia's reactions to the name and certain other hints? When in the privacy of our room (and hopefully alone save for our 'pet') we should just go ahead and say: "So, shapeshifter? How's that working out for you?" to her.

Any maybe throw this in too...
Can't hurt.
avatar
Kelenas

Posts : 432
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post-Char Gen Character Sheet

Post by ReinZero on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:22 am

Name: Celeste Everard
(Current) Age: 14
Gender: Male
Alignment: Neutral
Appearance: (Which pic was it again. I'll edit it in once I get confirmation on it.)

Magic Affinity: Runes
  • Neglects all requirements for Runes and decreases learning, improvement, development, etc. time to 1/3rd the norm (effectively x3 gain rate).
  • Also boosts Grimore rate by x2. (ie. 1/3rd Rank increase => 2/3rd Rank increase instead.)
  • To a lesser extent, Shikigami rate requires only 2/3s instead of norm to achieve next Rank (ie. D+ Rank is automatically increased to C Rank.)

Physical Stats:
Strength – D (About as strong as a 11 year old)
Agility – D (About as fast as a 11 year old)
Endurance – D (About as durable as an 11 year old)

Magic Capacity: (Current # / Max #)

  • Fire – C Rank: 200/200
  • Watr – F Rank: 0/0
  • Earth – C Rank: 200/200
  • Wind – C Rank: 200/200
Magic Skill:

  • Magic Theory – B Rank
    • You are quite knowledgeable of magic theory, though the extent is per standard of one with proper education. The extent however, is rather notable at your age, if only for what else you lack.
  • Runes – C Rank
    • Your affinity with Runes has easily let you reach par average, though it should be noted that you only learned the bare basics from a teacher... then grasped most of the rest of your foundations on your own. Furthered of course, by your self taught period of time before the exams.
  • Fire – C Rank
    • Your skill in/with Fire magic is par average. Nothing particular of note, though well, you do apply it when cooking....
  • Water – F Rank
    • You have the capability to learn and use Water magic, but you presently have no knowledge as how to do so nor ability to draw it out presently that you know of.
  • Earth – C Rank
    • Your skill in/with Earth magic is par average. Nothing particular of note, though well, you do apply it towards delaying pursuit... and putting out fires.
  • Wind – C Rank
    • Your skill in/with Wind magic is par average. Nothing particular of note, though well, you do apply it towards 'sight seeing'.


Key Items:
Lucia - Pet Wolf(?)
Kuromi Mesei - (Personal, Loyal) Ninja Maid

ReinZero

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by ReinZero on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:23 am

[x] Go pick up a class schedule.

You leave your room and make your way over to the main building, a fairly decent trip in a ways, especially with your physical state as is. Not that it's unmanageable or exhausting. Just... you really hope you won't have to make long distance treks to each class. That would be torture in a ways, but... well, the two of them would probably consider it good exercise to get yourself into proper shape.

Ah physical labor, how do you hate thee. A sigh escapes you as you shake your head at the necessity. Sure you won't be as good as others in that regard... but you should be able to compensate if you try to balance it out, right? Hm, yeah, that'd probably be a good idea since you've taken in a pet.

A...
[ ] Blast of wind
[ ] Explosion
[ ] Hail of Ice
...catches your attention.

Luckily, you're not in direct danger from it. A quick glance, with prior instruction by Mesei, helps deduce that you aren't the target. Instead, it seems more like a dispute from the few words you've managed to 'hear', for a given value of unintelligible sounds. Which prompts you to take a small detour, at least so you could still approach your destination as opposed to having to bloody circle around the long way and probably wear yourself out.

For one thing, you are quite sure this is totally allowed since Kohan did state that activities that promote progress of ones education is allowed. During ones free time of course. Obstructing or preventing people from getting to class... or intent to kill however, isn't allowed nor tolerated as was stated on one of the papers you looked over. Well, in some form on at least a third of the papers.

After a few moments, you seem to manage to make out a little bit more of the involved persons. Hm. It's...
[ ] One girl and two males.
[ ] Two girls and one male.
[ ] All girls.

It does sound like quite a dispute from what little you can make out from the sparse exchange of words. You do note that it seems to be a fast pace engagement... which you probably can't keep up with. On the other hand, the level of magic being used seems to be around average. So you could possibly contribute, if you can figure out a way around your physical handicap should you join in. None of them seem to be using lightning magic as well.

As it stands, you'd have to move in a little closer than not if you decide to help one of them out. Or help settle whatever dispute’s going on there. Alternatively, just so you don't have to walk more than you need to, seriously. In any case, you'd need to figure something out for the sake of your poor legs!

So you...
[ ] Just put up with the long detour.
[ ] Move in closer, you'll decide after hearing some more or seeing something worth the effort of intervening.
[ ] Screw this, I'm out of here, this can wait until later, when they're hopefully also done as well.
---[ ] Where to/What now then? (Write In)
[ ] Write In (Reasoning?)

ReinZero

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by EagleBlue on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:29 am

[X] Hail of Ice
[X] Two girls and one male.
[X] Move in closer, you'll decide after hearing some more or seeing something worth the effort of intervening.
avatar
EagleBlue

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Psyckosama on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:54 am

EagleBlue wrote:[X] Hail of Ice
[X] Two girls and one male.
[X] Move in closer, you'll decide after hearing some more or seeing something worth the effort of intervening.

[x] This

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Kelenas on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:58 am

EagleBlue wrote:[X] Hail of Ice
[X] Two girls and one male.
[X] Move in closer, you'll decide after hearing some more or seeing something worth the effort of intervening.
Supported.
avatar
Kelenas

Posts : 432
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Ironforge on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:05 am

[X] Hail of Ice
[X] Two girls and one male.
[X] Move in closer, you'll decide after hearing some more or seeing something worth the effort of intervening.
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by ReinZero on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:55 pm

[X] Hail of Ice
[X] Two girls and one male.
[X] Move in closer, you'll decide after hearing some more or seeing something worth the effort of intervening.

Making up your mind, you move in closer, leaving your detour, keeping behind what amounts to as 'cover', of your surroundings. It would pretty much suck to get hit by a stray-

An ice spike slams straight by your shoulder, barely missing it in the process and upon shattering. What. The. Hell. Seriously?

You immediately glare at the offending person. Responsible is one blue haired girl, of which extends to the waist with brown eyes, dressed in the Artil Academy school uniform. Oh an white- another chunk of ice sails right overhead and the shrapnel from its shattering deflected by your application of wind.

Quickly ducking behind a building you take stock count of the situation and the other two. Hm. One seems to be a black haired girl, her hair extending down to her... rear?, you're not too sure due to all the movements and hairstyle. That girl's ethnicity seems to be the same as Mesei. She seems to be using wind magic but doesn't look like she's really trying. The other one on the other hand, is a male with brown hair and seemingly bloodshot eyes- er, red eyes.

Given the context, it'd seem the boy and blue haired girl are fighting against the black haired girl. Which reminds you, you don't seem to entirely recognize the slant- or so it'd appear- of her uniform. But it does seem to be an Atril Academy uniform... just not one that you've been told by Kohan, you don't think he'd deliberately misinform you of it or neglected to. On the other hand, the boy's uniform resembles one of the more well funded and backed students- in other words, a spoiled brat. Well, more spoiled than you were in any case.

The two do seem to not be making any progress whatsoever against the black haired girl. Or rather, more like she's not taking them seriously at all. But the other two do look fairly worked up... well, pissed off. Hm. The blue haired girl- oh not again-

Response?

[ ] Intercept! (How?)
---[ ] Observe (… and learn?)
---[ ] Just... just detour. Yeah.
[ ] Return fire! (Which way/how?)
---[ ] Help the blue haired girl.
---[ ] Help the brown haired boy.
---[ ] Help the black haired girl. Wait why? (Reasoning?)
[ ] Screw this I'm outta here! (Where to then?)

ReinZero

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by EagleBlue on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:13 pm


[X] Intercept! (Deflect with a burst of Wind?)
---[X] Observe (… and learn?)
avatar
EagleBlue

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Kelenas on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:17 pm

[x] Intercept with Wind-magic. Then shout: "Will someone please tell me what [insert appropriate religious reference] is going on!?"
avatar
Kelenas

Posts : 432
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Rieverre on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:23 pm

[ ] Intercept! (How?)

FIRE. FIRE EVERYWHERE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*ahem*

Well, just use it and a wind boost to melt the ice.

"No, no, don't mind me, continue what you were doing."

---[ ] Observe (… and learn?)
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Ironforge on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:46 pm

[x] Intercept with Wind-magic. Then shout: "Will someone please tell me what [insert appropriate religious reference] is going on!?"

Because I find this funny. Very Happy
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by ReinZero on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:34 pm

[x] Intercept with Wind-magic. Then shout: "Will someone please tell me what [insert appropriate religious reference] is going on!?"

Quickly, you fire back a blast of wind to intercept the ice. Mostly. Yup. White. And shout, “Will someone please tell me what in-”

You block another- no wait- series of ice projectiles, something resembling a slightly blunt spearhead, aimed at you courtesy of one Miss. White Panties. Yay. You respond in turn defensively with your wind magic, rendering her assault quite harmless.

“Y-you! Erase that sight from your memory!” demands said Miss. White Panties. She seems to have redirected her attention to you instead. Except movements. Thanks to the other girl.

“Shouldn't you stop flashing it around then?” muses the black haired girl without even the slightest deviation in her movements as she deprives another of the brown haired boy's flames of air to burn. “Or more will come drooling.”

“Am not!” says the boy as he tries to set the ground that the girl was moving to on fire first.

Which fails, horribly. Not only does the wind user not even move to the target area, the flames don't even sprout. Yeah, you figure she's just messing with him. All this to the tune of said Miss. White Panties assailing you. Not that its a good thing... but still, the view is quite nice.

“Tell that to the grinning fool over there,” says the wind user.

“H-hey! I am not grinning!” you deny with as much mock offense as possible. Yes yes, you were grinning, but hey. It's not like Mesei would let you as much take a view before trying to teach you dubious 'proper manners'. And it's just plain rude to let such a golden opportunity go to waste. So yeah, sure it's not a fun situation to be in, but its worth putting up with having to deal with this assault. Especially since it's not going anywhere.

“SHUT UP AND ERASE THAT FROM YOUR MEMORY ALREADY!” shouts- er, screams Miss. White Panties. “You, weren't you going to help me?”

“Erm, y-yes, of course!” says the fire user. He seems to have regained his composure somewhat, but you think it's for another reason entirely. Not that he isn't pissed off still, just... its not his priority right now.

“Good luck~” says the wind user as she moves to take a seat- wait, wha- oh fu-

Plans NAO NOW!
[ ] Write In.

ReinZero

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Psyckosama on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:58 pm

[x] So, silk or cotton? Inquiring minds wish to know.

As for attacks, if actually forced to fight, I'd suggest two narrow stone pillars summoned directly under and between their legs...


Last edited by Psyckosama on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Robotninja on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 am

Play defense right now, getting used to their tempo. We can provoke the girl against the boy by asking if this sort of thing happens all the time, or does she just like us more than normal. That'll make her enraged and less able to pace herself and coordinate with the boy. Then we can create an opening and strike.

Robotninja

Posts : 76
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by EagleBlue on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:20 am

Robotninja wrote:Play defense right now, getting used to their tempo. We can provoke the girl against the boy by asking if this sort of thing happens all the time, or does she just like us more than normal. That'll make her enraged and less able to pace herself and coordinate with the boy. Then we can create an opening and strike.

+1 Vote
avatar
EagleBlue

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Rieverre on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:24 pm

Robotninja wrote:Play defense right now, getting used to their tempo. We can provoke the girl against the boy by asking if this sort of thing happens all the time, or does she just like us more than normal. That'll make her enraged and less able to pace herself and coordinate with the boy. Then we can create an opening and strike.

This. And use Earth to keep them off balance. Description says we used this school to delay pursuit. Let's see how our two dance partners deal with difficult terrain on top of everything else.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Kelenas on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Psyckosama wrote:[x] So, silk or cotton? Inquiring minds wish to know.

As for attacks, if actually forced to fight, I'd suggest two narrow stone pillars summoned directly under and between their legs...
This. Because it's amusing, and it looks like the girl's gonna be an antagonist no matter what we do.
avatar
Kelenas

Posts : 432
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by truthswraith on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:39 pm

[x] So, silk or cotton? Inquiring minds wish to know. So this must happen often right?

truthswraith

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by EagleBlue on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:03 am

Well, for defense.

Against Ice girl, deflect ice spears with wind magic or a Earth shield if it can't be avoided.

Against Fire boy, throw a strong gust of wind prevent him of throwing fireballs at us. Shield with a Earth shield if he manages to throw one at us.

If both at the same time get the chance to attack us then use everything we can for a Earth shield and hope it is strong enough.

For offense, like Psycko said, summon a narrow pillar between their legs. If that doesn't work, then try to trip them with breaking the ground a bit.
avatar
EagleBlue

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:44 am

Oi! Rein!

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Ironforge on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:36 am

[x] So, silk or cotton? Inquiring minds wish to know. So this must happen often right?
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum