A Shirahama is you

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Shirahama is you

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:49 am

Brian Boru wrote:She finally calms down a bit but she still looks ready to eat you if you get to close to the litter.

I know how to handle cats... I will get her to like me. Major cat person.

CATNIP! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I also pick up a Kitten Digital Pet toy... well... two of them. One goes to Miu.

I also pick up a life sized kitty cat plushy that meows when you hug it.

"Deal" And takes the hand.

"Come on, lets go get a bite to eat... and I gotta say, you do have some speed."

With a jump to get there I assume.

I reach up.

Kensei makes a remark about he could take the guy, to which Akisame promptly responds, "Didn't he punch you through a wall when you tried to fight him back in '71?"

Chuckle. Honestly, most asian action stars know what they're doing.

I bring over some western action movies to see how much I can really get them going.

Question, would they die of alcohol poisoning if I brought over copies of Xena Warrior Princess?

Well you convinced him, now to convince some of the girls at school.

Drop some cars around the modeling club about a new photographer who takes portfolio shots for cheap.

True and she thanks the both of you.

Good Guy Stance!

Well between Akisame and Ma they have Kenny up and going in several days.

Still...

Not long after Kenny boy's leg heals up you find that two of your classmates have dissappeared from the lunch break, you think that the trio that you've avoiding have tried to use them as bait. Considering they used to call Kenny, "Worthless Kenichi"...they aren't all that good at information gathering.

Kenny still want to save them though, damn Galahad syndrome...

*Sigh* "Lets go... Miu... you with us?"

I also bring the kitty toys wrapped in a box.

Last edited by Psyckosama on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Psyckosama
Admin

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:11 am

Brian Boru wrote:Well they also don't want to think you can get this for free, they're more than happy to train you to the best of their abilities but they're not going to just do it for free. Their eyes starts glowing and the air gets just a little heavy (Stop trying to swindle these people.)
Not quite what I meant, since most dojos offer prospective students to participate in training for a day at no cost as a form of advertisement to draw in more customers, but if that's not how they do it then fair enough. Especially since it could be argued that the week Kenichi gets is already a larger version of such a practice. Guess I'll just wait and see how things go with him and his match.
Though I *do* ask about the costs and the like - if Kenichi goes through with training here, chance are I better prepare mom and dad to pay for it. Unless my brother has the money to pay himself?

In the meantime, I'll go and get some treats - snacks and sweets - for Honoka, as thanks for helping us out with the map.

Oh, and as a side-note? More evidence that these people aren't human. Human eyes can't produce light! Certainly not like a bloody car's headlights! Why didn't I take pictures goddamnit!

Well after a little digging you find out that all of the major leaders in the group have names based on norse mythology or culture, Thor, Loki, Freya, Siegfried, Berserk, Hermit, and the apparent leader Odin, there is another a girl codenamed Valkyrie that seems to be a show in for the next fist or elite of the gang.
Okay, that's a bit weird. Maybe their leader's a westerner, or some kind of mythology-otaku? Well, in either case I should probably be glad because it makes them stand out quite a bit - possible that this might also be a reason for the choice of theme - from various other gangs, groups, and the like. Makes things a bit easier for me. Now, the only really important thing left in my opinion is to find out more about their territory, and that of their enemies. Much easier to avoid trouble if you know where it hangs out and all that.

And just in case things don't work out with that Ryuanzanpaku place, I also start looking up other martial arts schools or dojos in town. Both ones dealing with unarmed styles, for Kenichi (since he never felt comfortable with things like that - I blame it on dad and his weird obsession with his named guns; no clue while he focused it on Kenichi but not me, though) and ones dealing with the use of weapons for myself. If nothing else, it might give me something to compare Ryuanzanpaku's rates to.

(OOC: Figured I'd maybe mix things up a bit and *not* join Ryuanzanpaku. Maybe I'll become a disciple of Freya's grandfather, instead?)
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:09 am

Rieverre wrote:I wear my hair short. Learned _that_ lesson a big back when people kept grabbing at it. Also, it lets my glares get through unobstructed, which is always a plus.

That might slow them down a hair.

"Seriously, Ken, you read all the martial arts manga I did and so far _those_ seemed to be art imitating life. What made you think it would be anything other than a long-term journey? I mean, look at Furinji-o-sensei."

“Point taken.”

I let Kenichi handle Tsukuba's beaten-up former dance partner.

The kid's battered and bleeding but he's conscious and he'll recover.

Then it's time to call Niijima. If this is going to get blown out of proportion, and there's no doubt that it is, getting a handle on spin control right this moment will be useful. Besides, dropping these little tidbits of information on him every now and again keeps him from going too overboard on making stuff up, so I let him know I'm going to be dragging Tsukuba to the nurse's office in a few minutes.

People still look at you funny the next day but nothing so severe that they run away. Also Nijima isn't making like a carnee crier. Though he does mention that Tsukuba is just another lackey for one of the second tier leaders in Ragnarok, and this one named Valkyrie apparently has three goons each worse than Tsukuba. Koga the Kicker, Ukita the Thrower, and Takeda the Puncher, they'll likely be looking for you soon.

As for Ragnarok ... holy mixed references, Batman. They probably just read the cliff-notes on Norse mythology and didn't think about the symbolism too deeply. Well, other than that 'Hermit' guy, whoever he is, as he obviously didn't drink the Kool Aid and go with the program there.

Wonder if any of them would actually get it if I started calling myself Fenrir at some point.

Kenichi comments that if he was going to do something like that he'd go for Surtr the Fire Giant, if you look at him funny he comments, “I read a book about it once.”

Psyckosama wrote:I know how to handle cats... I will get her to like me. Major cat person.

CATNIP! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I also pick up a Kitten Digital Pet toy... well... two of them. One goes to Miu.

I also pick up a life sized kitty cat plushy that meows when you hug it.

The cat sllooooooowwwwwwlllllllyyyyy starts to warm up to it.

Miu LOVES the cat stuffy.

"Come on, lets go get a bite to eat... and I gotta say, you do have some speed."

“Heh, ancient family secret.”

I reach up.

You DO realize how effing big the man is right?

Chuckle. Honestly, most Asian action stars know what they're doing.

I bring over some western action movies to see how much I can really get them going.

Question, would they die of alcohol poisoning if I brought over copies of Xena Warrior Princess?

You MIGHT want to make sure that Shigure isn't within 20 miles of the place, she doesn't...like it.

Drop some cars around the modeling club about a new photographer who takes portfolio shots for cheap.

You do hear some of the girls muttering about something having to do with pictures.

Still...

That is apparently a real world thing with Muy Thai.

*Sigh* "Lets go... Miu... you with us?"

After a bit of searching you find that all three of these goons are up on the roof of the school, the two schmucks are sweating bullets about their situation.

The apparent leader of the trio is Takeda a tanned WAY TOO handsome fella with his left arm in his coat pocket.

Big Ukita has his hands on the hostages' shoulders while Koga is sitting on an air duct, when he see Miu he howls and wolf whistles while mentioning what a babe she is.

Kelenas wrote:Not quite what I meant, since most dojos offer prospective students to participate in training for a day at no cost as a form of advertisement to draw in more customers, but if that's not how they do it then fair enough. Especially since it could be argued that the week Kenichi gets is already a larger version of such a practice. Guess I'll just wait and see how things go with him and his match.
Though I *do* ask about the costs and the like - if Kenichi goes through with training here, chance are I better prepare mom and dad to pay for it. Unless my brother has the money to pay himself?

5000 yen a month for each of you, and before you ask yes they are STRAPPED for cash pretty frequently. Kenny can pay for himself but if you want in then you'll have to pay yourself though it's most of your allowance.

In the meantime, I'll go and get some treats - snacks and sweets - for Honoka, as thanks for helping us out with the map.

Oh, and as a side-note? More evidence that these people aren't human. Human eyes can't produce light! Certainly not like a bloody car's headlights! Why didn't I take pictures goddamnit!

Once again everyone if they get good enough and excited enough it happens to them.

Okay, that's a bit weird. Maybe their leader's a westerner, or some kind of mythology-otaku? Well, in either case I should probably be glad because it makes them stand out quite a bit - possible that this might also be a reason for the choice of theme - from various other gangs, groups, and the like. Makes things a bit easier for me. Now, the only really important thing left in my opinion is to find out more about their territory, and that of their enemies. Much easier to avoid trouble if you know where it hangs out and all that.

The apparent leader in your part of town is a girl code-named Valkyrie, and another is a dude named http://kenichi.wikia.com/wiki/Shinnosuke_Tsuji is nearby as well.

And just in case things don't work out with that Ryuanzanpaku place, I also start looking up other martial arts schools or dojos in town. Both ones dealing with unarmed styles, for Kenichi (since he never felt comfortable with things like that - I blame it on dad and his weird obsession with his named guns; no clue while he focused it on Kenichi but not me, though) and ones dealing with the use of weapons for myself. If nothing else, it might give me something to compare Ryuanzanpaku's rates to.

Not many other schools and dojos seem to be remotely as capable as the folks at Ryozanpakun. Also the young lady with the blades is GOOD with weapons if that is your thing though big crushing weapons MIGHT not be her sweet spot.

(OOC: Figured I'd maybe mix things up a bit and *not* join Ryuanzanpaku. Maybe I'll become a disciple of Freya's grandfather, instead?)

Considering the man's more or less fallen off the grid for the most part and his granddaughter is one of the most important members of the group most likely to stave in you and your brother's skulls if you get caught at the wrong place. You might want to work the folks who are stupendously good.
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:44 am

Brian Boru wrote:People still look at you funny the next day but nothing so severe that they run away. Also Nijima isn't making like a carnee crier. Though he does mention that Tsukuba is just another lackey for one of the second tier leaders in Ragnarok, and this one named Valkyrie apparently has three goons each worse than Tsukuba. Koga the Kicker, Ukita the Thrower, and Takeda the Puncher, they'll likely be looking for you soon.

I believe in preventive medicine. Has he got anything on those three. Pictures would work, even if only because they'd let me know who to avoid.

Looks like Ken and I are going to be keeping up the free-running.

Well, I was going to keep it up anyway, so no big.

Hmm ... a boxer, a judo practitioner of some kind, and ... gut says Taekwondo. IIRC, Muai Thai has some devastating kicking techniques that target the legs, so I'll ask Appachai about those. Akisame-sensei should know a lot about close-in work and getting out of/controlling a grapple. And the lattermost ... well, he'll have range, and I'm already working on getting around that with Shigure.

More importantly, Niijima ... by the sounds of it, Valkyrie is female? How hot?

Kenichi comments that if he was going to do something like that he'd go for Surtr the Fire Giant, if you look at him funny he comments, “I read a book about it once.”

BROFIST.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:20 am

Brian Boru wrote:The cat sllooooooowwwwwwlllllllyyyyy starts to warm up to it.

Miu LOVES the cat stuffy.

Of course she does.

Cats rule!

“Heh, ancient family secret.”

"All good."

You DO realize how effing big the man is right?

Yes. Tippy toes. :p

You MIGHT want to make sure that Shigure isn't within 20 miles of the place, she doesn't...like it.

I can understand that...

You do hear some of the girls muttering about something having to do with pictures.

So, does it work?

That is apparently a real world thing with Muy Thai.

Yeesh.

After a bit of searching you find that all three of these goons are up on the roof of the school, the two schmucks are sweating bullets about their situation.

Well, since I had intel about them we'd naturally been training to defeat them.

So, kick their asses?

The apparent leader of the trio is Takeda a tanned WAY TOO handsome fella with his left arm in his coat pocket.

He's about to get his ass kicked.

Big Ukita has his hands on the hostages' shoulders while Koga is sitting on an air duct, when he see Miu he howls and wolf whistles while mentioning what a babe she is.

*mock whisper* "Hey, Miu, you wanna take the rude one? I don't want to deny you your chance to feed him concrete..."

I look at the others. "Had you simply challenged us to a duel we would have accepted happily, but taking hostages is cowardly. Let them go."

I'll take Takeda.

He's a boxer which means he's entirely focused on his arm power. I intend to go low, use kicks, and attack his footwork while trying to stay out of range of his punches.

Arm grapples are also okay. In otherwords: I'm going to fight cheap as shit.

If he wanted an honorable fight he should have made an honorable challenge.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:52 am

Brian Boru wrote:Considering the man's more or less fallen off the grid for the most part and his granddaughter is one of the most important members of the group most likely to stave in you and your brother's skulls if you get caught at the wrong place. You might want to work the folks who are stupendously good.
OOC: Actually, Kaname (Freya) and her grandfather are followers of the same philosophy as the masters from Ryuanzanpaku, so at worst she'd beat my character to a pulp, and he also seems to be still quite active in training disciples - moreso than Ryuanzanpaku, actually - given that he's involved in teaching Freya's Valkyries as well as Thor.
I was kinda hoping that I could perhaps diverge from canon a bit. Strike a deal with Ragnarok where Kanata joins them in return for them leaving Kenichi alone, or the like. At least for a while. Or would you prefer I stay closer to canon?
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Rieverre wrote:I believe in preventive medicine. Has he got anything on those three. Pictures would work, even if only because they'd let me know who to avoid.

As a mater of fact he does have picture of them.

Koga
http://hsdkfans.com/forums/uploads/gallery/category_8/gallery_22_8_46809.jpg
Ukita and Takeda
http://blog.seiha.org/images/kenichi37/kenichi37%20(7).jpg

Looks like Ken and I are going to be keeping up the free-running.

Indeed.

Well, I was going to keep it up anyway, so no big.

Good for ya.

Hmm ... a boxer, a judo practitioner of some kind, and ... gut says Taekwondo. IIRC, Muai Thai has some devastating kicking techniques that target the legs, so I'll ask Appachai about those. Akisame-sensei should know a lot about close-in work and getting out of/controlling a grapple. And the lattermost ... well, he'll have range, and I'm already working on getting around that with Shigure.

Appachai and Akisame get disturbing gleams on their faces when you tell them what the two of you are facing now.

More importantly, Niijima ... by the sounds of it, Valkyrie is female? How hot?

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3419/123720-kisara_large.jpg

BROFIST.

Heh

Psyckosama wrote:Of course she does.

Cats rule!

Heh

Yes. Tippy toes. :p

Guess that works

[quote]So, does it work?

If that huge grin on Ma-Sensei's face is any indicator several days later.

Yeesh.

No kidding

Well, since I had intel about them we'd naturally been training to defeat them.

So, kick their asses?

*mock whisper* "Hey, Miu, you wanna take the rude one? I don't want to deny you your chance to feed him concrete..."

"More than happy to.

I look at the others. "Had you simply challenged us to a duel we would have accepted happily, but taking hostages is cowardly. Let them go."

I'll take Takeda.

He's a boxer which means he's entirely focused on his arm power. I intend to go low, use kicks, and attack his footwork while trying to stay out of range of his punches.

Arm grapples are also okay. In otherwords: I'm going to fight cheap as shit.

If he wanted an honorable fight he should have made an honorable challenge.

Before brawling began Takeda raised a hand and asked for a little request. He wanted to go up against one of the Shirahama brothers in a one on one fight. He even drew out what you quickly realize is a boxing ring and even a little clock set up. He was even willing to let the chumps go if you beat him, they'd still gun for your ass but no more hostages.

Kelenas wrote:OOC: Actually, Kaname (Freya) and her grandfather are followers of the same philosophy as the masters from Ryuanzanpaku, so at worst she'd beat my character to a pulp, and he also seems to be still quite active in training disciples - moreso than Ryuanzanpaku, actually - given that he's involved in teaching Freya's Valkyries as well as Thor.
I was kinda hoping that I could perhaps diverge from canon a bit. Strike a deal with Ragnarok where Kanata joins them in return for them leaving Kenichi alone, or the like. At least for a while. Or would you prefer I stay closer to canon?

Once again considering she's part of the organization that trying to take over this town's thug population into some sort of super gang...yeah, she might not kill you but...you can be surprised what you can live through. But if you absoultely MUST NOT be a part of Ryouzanpaku you can leave though Shigure IS extremely good with almost any weapon, huge Kananbo or the like might be the exceptions.
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:56 pm

Brian Boru wrote:If that huge grin on Ma-Sensei's face is any indicator several days later.
"Told ya..."

Bro fist with sensei!

"More than happy to.

"You'd think they'd learn to respect women... I mean really, what would he do it his boss heard him speaking like that? Well, besides getting the fine chance to chew on one of her trainers."

Before brawling began Takeda raised a hand and asked for a little request. He wanted to go up against one of the Shirahama brothers in a one on one fight. He even drew out what you quickly realize is a boxing ring and even a little clock set up. He was even willing to let the chumps go if you beat him, they'd still gun for your ass but no more hostages.

I already said I'd take him...

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Kanata:
Well, if Ryuanzanpaku is the only school available to me, I might as well join them. Provided, of course, that Kenichi actually wins his match against the Karate-guy; I'll stick to the original agreement.

Don't like the thought of spending most of my allowance on it, though, so I'll start looking for some part-time jobs to make some money. Maybe as a waiter or the like. I think I saw something about an opening in a chinatown restaurant from some "Ryou Ma" guy?
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:05 pm

OOC: Sorry, I was sort of preoccupied over the past few days and didn't notice I wasn't actually logged in to the forum, meaning the little orange icon signifying updated threads didn't let me know this was here.

Brian Boru wrote:Appachai and Akisame get disturbing gleams on their faces when you tell them what the two of you are facing now.

"I know, right? It's like we've jumped straight into a shounen manga. I swear to whatever kami is listening, though ... if this devolves into a tournament arc, Ken's fielding that one. I hate tournament arcs."

I then suggest I start working with Akisame-sensei, Ken starts off with Appachai, and we switch halfway through the week. I'll show them the pictures of the trio Niijima supplied - the masters should be able to tell a lot about them from just the way they stand and carry themselves, and information is the first line of defense and avenue of attack.

And I keep up the reaction training with Shigure. It's obviously working.

Is Snowy picking up martial arts levels by osmosis yet, or just getting spoiled rotten by Miu?

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3419/123720-kisara_large.jpg

For an exceedingly brief moment I wonder how the hell Haruo had managed to get that picture. Then I remember this _is_ Niijima, after all.

"You know, suddenly, being marked for death doesn't seem nearly that bad."

... now that my obligatory bit of lechery is out of the way ... for the moment ... does Niijima have any more stuff on her? Location of her group's headquarters and said group's composition would be good, but even stuff more along the lines of general background fluff or observed behavior is welcome. Know your enemy and all that.

And my, that is a nice pict ... dammit, focus on the potential danger to life and limb, Katsu, you can stare at the gorgeous legs later.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:20 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Told ya..."

Bro fist with sensei!

Bro-fist

"You'd think they'd learn to respect women... I mean really, what would he do it his boss heard him speaking like that? Well, besides getting the fine chance to chew on one of her trainers."

"Some people just can't seem to learn, even when someone's trying to ram the lesson in their skull." She comments.

I already said I'd take him...

He just wanted to law some ground rules.

Kelenas wrote:Kanata:
Well, if Ryuanzanpaku is the only school available to me, I might as well join them. Provided, of course, that Kenichi actually wins his match against the Karate-guy; I'll stick to the original agreement.

Don't like the thought of spending most of my allowance on it, though, so I'll start looking for some part-time jobs to make some money. Maybe as a waiter or the like. I think I saw something about an opening in a chinatown restaurant from some "Ryou Ma" guy?

After a bit of looking, after a recommendation from Master Ma who's a close relative of Ryou, you manage to get an afternoon job with the restaurant, though you DO have to go back to train at Ryozanpaku.

After a week of some of the most brutally painful training you've ever been through, you feel like you and kenny boy have made some slight progress. However, Kenny's mentioned that the lunks at the Karate club have been harassing him for quitting the Karate club, he hasn't done anything about it yet, he seems to want your opinion on the matter.

Rieverre wrote:"I know, right? It's like we've jumped straight into a shounen manga. I swear to whatever kami is listening, though ... if this devolves into a tournament arc, Ken's fielding that one. I hate tournament arcs."

That gets a laugh out of people.

I then suggest I start working with Akisame-sensei, Ken starts off with Appachai, and we switch halfway through the week. I'll show them the pictures of the trio Niijima supplied - the masters should be able to tell a lot about them from just the way they stand and carry themselves, and information is the first line of defense and avenue of attack.

As a matter of fact they give you a couple of moves to handle a large oponent as well as some kicks that can stymie a boxer type. The kickboxer though, they seem to be of the opinion that you could take him right now, he's kinda the weakest link.

And I keep up the reaction training with Shigure. It's obviously working.

A bit and you think she might enjoy the company it provides, still not sure.

Is Snowy picking up martial arts levels by osmosis yet, or just getting spoiled rotten by Miu?

Mostly the latter though a fragment of the former.

For an exceedingly brief moment I wonder how the hell Haruo had managed to get that picture. Then I remember this _is_ Niijima, after all.

Indeed.

"You know, suddenly, being marked for death doesn't seem nearly that bad."

Obligatory look of horror from Kenny.

... now that my obligatory bit of lechery is out of the way ... for the moment ... does Niijima have any more stuff on her? Location of her group's headquarters and said group's composition would be good, but even stuff more along the lines of general background fluff or observed behavior is welcome. Know your enemy and all that.

Well he does know that she was a taekwondo expert though she has an interesting habit of only using kicks, never the punches he knows the style has. She seems to be of a somewhat mercurial and flippant tempermant though she's far from stupid or oblivious. Her headquarters are in an unused warhouse a couple of miles from the school.

And my, that is a nice pict ... dammit, focus on the potential danger to life and limb, Katsu, you can stare at the gorgeous legs later.

Kenny can only shake in head in dull shock, the woman is siccing goons on the two of you!?!?! tongue
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:58 am

Brian Boru wrote:Bro-fist

Trust your student!

What does appa think about babysitting risky kids?

"Some people just can't seem to learn, even when someone's trying to ram the lesson in their skull." She comments.

He needs education.

He just wanted to law some ground rules.

Fine. Can we fucking fight already?

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:04 am

Psyckosama wrote:Trust your student!

What does appa think about babysitting risky kids?

He'll 'think' about it, he might be able to find some clients, or rather one of the other masters would need to track them down. This IS Appachai here. If it don't involve punching shit into oblivion he's a bit on the dense side.

He needs education.

And she'll be glad to give it.

Fine. Can we fucking fight already?

Alright, the two of you square off in the ring that he drew before hand, a cocky grin on his face and his left hand STILL in his pocket, the arrogant ass. (unless you decide that you know about his left arm)

He seems out of position other than having his right arm up, then faster than you thought a kid his age could move, he already striking with a right for your face, how do you react?
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:12 am

Brian Boru wrote:He'll 'think' about it, he might be able to find some clients, or rather one of the other masters would need to track them down. This IS Appachai here. If it don't involve punching shit into oblivion he's a bit on the dense side.

I can make an add up and he can sign off on it...

And she'll be glad to give it.

If I didn't have my own fight. I'd be watching. With popcorn.

And good luck to Ken in his fight.

Alright, the two of you square off in the ring that he drew before hand, a cocky grin on his face and his left hand STILL in his pocket, the arrogant ass. (unless you decide that you know about his left arm)

I do.

He seems out of position other than having his right arm up, then faster than you thought a kid his age could move, he already striking with a right for your face, how do you react?

Well first, I take brutal advantage of the fact he only has one striking limb to exploit the hell out of the massive opening that is the left side of his body as well as the fact boxers traditionally are weak with the lower part of their bodies.

Basically I always go low and make use of his weakness his left.

I also try and make good use of various holds and throws. If I can say... grab his right arm he's pretty much in a bad way.

Please note, when we're done I'm going be respectful and am going to humbly request that he accompany me to have a word with my master.

I'm going to make him an appointment with Akisame about fixing that clipped wing of his.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:48 am

Psyckosama wrote:I can make an add up and he can sign off on it...

Might want to let Akisame and the others look it over before hand, wouldn't want something...bad happen because of a misunderstanding in the offer.

If I didn't have my own fight. I'd be watching. With popcorn.

And good luck to Ken in his fight.

He's squared off against the bigger Ukita, he feels like he got the short end of the stick in choosing opponents.

I do.

Alright then.

Well first, I take brutal advantage of the fact he only has one striking limb to exploit the hell out of the massive opening that is the left side of his body as well as the fact boxers traditionally are weak with the lower part of their bodies.

Basically I always go low and make use of his weakness his left.

I also try and make good use of various holds and throws. If I can say... grab his right arm he's pretty much in a bad way.

Please note, when we're done I'm going be respectful and am going to humbly request that he accompany me to have a word with my master.

I'm going to make him an appointment with Akisame about fixing that clipped wing of his.

When he realized that you're better than expected his movement changes, he's still got his right up, but he's taken an almost fencer's stance to protect his left and his right hand is effing impressive in how much it can block, but several low kicks which he can't do a damn thing about take their toll. Backing off to recover, he glances over to the other fights, your brother and Miu seem to be either holding their own or better (three guesses which is which Razz ) And with a bitter chuckle he asks why the hell you're going to all this trouble to help a pair of guys that bailed the moment that the fighting started, and who admitted later to actually looking down on worthless Kenichi and avoiding evil eyes Samanosuke. Tragic backstory warning, how defend?
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:55 am

Brian Boru wrote:Might want to let Akisame and the others look it over before hand, wouldn't want something...bad happen because of a misunderstanding in the offer.

Of without a doubt.

He's squared off against the bigger Ukita, he feels like he got the short end of the stick in choosing opponents.

Sorry bro. Dumbass opened his mouth, and the cool one challenged me directly...

When he realized that you're better than expected his movement changes, he's still got his right up, but he's taken an almost fencer's stance to protect his left and his right hand is effing impressive in how much it can block, but several low kicks which he can't do a damn thing about take their toll.

I'll have to hook him up with some training from Appa

Backing off to recover, he glances over to the other fights, your brother and Miu seem to be either holding their own or better (three guesses which is which Razz )

Heh

And with a bitter chuckle he asks why the hell you're going to all this trouble to help a pair of guys that bailed the moment that the fighting started, and who admitted later to actually looking down on worthless Kenichi and avoiding evil eyes Samanosuke.

"If you hadn't done this as a poorly planned out challenge I'd have let them rot. I mean really... you could have just sent a letter with a date and time."

Tragic backstory warning, how defend?

"When I'm done beating the hell our of you, how about we visit one of my sensei. I believe he might be able to help you with your arm. Now, if we can dispense with our lives story for the time being, I believe I was kicking your ass..." I grin. "I look forward to a chance to fight you at your full strength!"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:29 am

Brian Boru wrote:After a bit of looking, after a recommendation from Master Ma who's a close relative of Ryou, you manage to get an afternoon job with the restaurant, though you DO have to go back to train at Ryozanpaku.
Huh, guess chinese names are structured differently from japanese; I figured "Ma" was some kind of common given name, rather than a family name. Never thought those two would be related. Then again I don't have as much contact with Master Ma - or the others - compared to Shigure. I'm quite eager for my weapons-training to start in earnest!

(OOC: I know, of course, that Kensei and Ryou are related, but my character most likely didn't.)

The time spent moving between my home, the job at the restaurant and the training at the dojo's a bit much, but I figure I can treat that as additional training; moving between locations, on foot, as fast as possible. Maybe see if I can copy some of Miu's tamer acrobatic tricks, and use them to find some shortcuts.

Aside from that, though, I do my best at the restaurant; show up punctually and non-sweaty (even if that means foregoing some of the improvised training), get to know the other personnel a bit, and see if I can't pick up a bit Chinese, if only out of politeness so I can exchange some common phrases like greetings, goodbyes or apologies with my coworkers. Might also help if I can avoid to mangle the pronounciation of the menu's content.

After a week of some of the most brutally painful training you've ever been through, you feel like you and kenny boy have made some slight progress. However, Kenny's mentioned that the lunks at the Karate club have been harassing him for quitting the Karate club, he hasn't done anything about it yet, he seems to want your opinion on the matter.
Well, the way I see it he has a number of options;
He could just ignore those guys and/or learn how to avoid them without being obvious about it. If he can keep that up long enough, chances are they'll soon look for a more convenient target.
He could involve the school-authorities; provide evidence of the harassment, and they'd have to step in.
He could confront and challenge them directly to leave him alone.
He could leak the fact that he's now training at a proper dojo, and hope it'll discourage them.

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, though there's probably others as well. Which (if any) of those he picks is up to him; they've all got their pros and cons, but I'll have his back no matter what he chooses if he feels like he needs my help.
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:15 pm

Brian Boru wrote:As a matter of fact they give you a couple of moves to handle a large oponent as well as some kicks that can stymie a boxer type. The kickboxer though, they seem to be of the opinion that you could take him right now, he's kinda the weakest link.

Hmm ... I wonder if this isn't a good time to get pre-emptive.

A bit and you think she might enjoy the company it provides, still not sure.

Heh. Well, bonus!

By now I'll probably have seen her be ninja all over the place, too, so I'll definitely ask about any help she could give me with free-running.

... also, she's pretty much omnidisciplinary where weapons are concerned, right? I hint about wanting to learn how to use tanbo properly. Stick fighting might seem lame and ordinary where you have such shiny things as tonfas, staves, blades of various shapes and sizes, but it always seemed like a very practical discipline.

Mostly the latter though a fragment of the former.

Excellent. I keep bringing her then. ^^

Well he does know that she was a taekwondo expert though she has an interesting habit of only using kicks, never the punches he knows the style has. She seems to be of a somewhat mercurial and flippant tempermant though she's far from stupid or oblivious. Her headquarters are in an unused warhouse a couple of miles from the school.

Time to put that free running and climbing practice to the test then. I'll take some of my practice runs around that area, scoping out a nice location with a view of the warehouse and ample cover. Then I will humbly beg the great and wise Kensei-sifu for advice about covert recon.

"This isn't stalking, it's research!"

That and it'll help me pin down the comings and goings of the other Ragnarok members there. Might be a good way of getting the drop on Koga.

Kenny can only shake in head in dull shock, the woman is siccing goons on the two of you!?!?! tongue

Give Ken a dry look. "You've met Duchess, right? And Shigure-sensei? How are you still doubting that the female is the more dangerous of the species at this point, brother mine?"
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:15 am

Psyckosama wrote:Smart move. Considering the big lug keeps answering the phone with, "We have your kid hostage".

I ask Shiguri if she's willing to take the calls. People are normally more comfortable when talking to a woman.

Hell, if this goes off I might discuss a similar concept with Shiguri and Sakaski if they're interested. Maybe Kensei.

Male VIPs might appreciate a rather cool and intimidating guy to be their wing man when they go out (plus we could arrange it so that expenses are covered by the VIP which means he'd be getting drinks and meals on them at expensive and entertaining locations he'd otherwise never afford)

While women would appreciate a bodyguard who doesn't look like a bodyguard. Shiguri would be easier for them to be comfortable around, especially if they're off doing lady shit that would otherwise be awkward with a man around.

Ukita and Koga: "HEY!"

Bah.

He's a pure boxer though, doesn't want to give that up, and if he had both hands the block would be as difficult for him

True.

He can't help but wheeze a couple of laughs and said "Should have thought of that."

"Maybe next time."

That struck a nerve and he loses his temper, "DON'T MESS WITH ME YOU JACKASS!" And he all but bull rushes you.

I dodge out of his way "Who the hell do you think I am?! You really think you could get me with such an uncoordinated assault?"

I attack back and go on the offensive. While kicking his ass I say.

"And who was messing with who? I'm serious! I want to help you and one of my sensei is a doctor! I'm sure he can do something to he can do something to help!"
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:02 am

Brian Boru wrote:Kenny's all for at least getting the anti-boxer and judo moves down first.

"The thing is, bother mine - learning things to stand against one opponent specifically is a bit inefficient. Life's longer than that. Has more enemies than that. So at the very least, don't _think_ of them as anti-boxer and anti-judo moves. From what I'm seeing, the masters are trying to get us to ... humm, what's the word ... come up with a synergy of our own about this stuff."

She does but considering she was a natural at that since before she hit puberty, her advice comes down to, "Run fast...have a ...tight grip on the thing you...are climbing."

"I was actually thinking about a bit more show rather than tell? I was actually hoping to see some of your technique and try to find out whether it works for me or not."

She does, and soon you're covered with nasty bruises as tambo lessons are 'drummed' into you're head.

My drills start including two stick and one stick basics. The latter in particular. A free hand gives you _options_.

You do notice a few patterns, mostly that for the most part the trio don't travel together, Koga usually splits off with a band of goons with him while the other two walk together, they don't seem to particularly like Koga.

Hmm ... I make sure I get Ukita's and Takeda's patterns down. Once I have a place where they're not accompanied by Koga or other Ragnarok goons, I wait for them there.

"So, I've heard you've been looking for my brother and I ..." I say, sitting at a conveniently difficult to reach bit of building. "I guess this is where I'm supposed to give some kind of speech or intimidation or some crap like that, but I don't feel like it. Want to grab a beef-bowl and have a talk instead? I'm buying."

"And you seem to be missing the point that she wants to beat the both of us within an inch of our life, if not her then one of her followers. This ain't a Manga bro!"

"Blame dad. I seem to have inherited his tendency to gravitate towards dangerous women."

I leave him that to chew on.

Speaking of which, if we have some free time coming up, I'll ask dad about taking me to a firing range and teaching me shooting. I'm learning martial arts, right? Well, anyone who says marksmanship _isn't_ is blowing smoke out their ass, and dad is _good_. I figure, I can learn to apply these lessons to other styles at some point.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:02 pm

Kelenas wrote:Huh, guess chinese names are structured differently from japanese; I figured "Ma" was some kind of common given name, rather than a family name. Never thought those two would be related. Then again I don't have as much contact with Master Ma - or the others - compared to Shigure. I'm quite eager for my weapons-training to start in earnest!

Sure you are Razz

(OOC: I know, of course, that Kensei and Ryou are related, but my character most likely didn't.)

True

The time spent moving between my home, the job at the restaurant and the training at the dojo's a bit much, but I figure I can treat that as additional training; moving between locations, on foot, as fast as possible. Maybe see if I can copy some of Miu's tamer acrobatic tricks, and use them to find some shortcuts.

Well you ain't no Ezio but you learn and you seem at least able to hope a fence if needed.

Aside from that, though, I do my best at the restaurant; show up punctually and non-sweaty (even if that means foregoing some of the improvised training), get to know the other personnel a bit, and see if I can't pick up a bit Chinese, if only out of politeness so I can exchange some common phrases like greetings, goodbyes or apologies with my coworkers. Might also help if I can avoid to mangle the pronounciation of the menu's content.

The girls there seem to be flattered at your attempts and you see them giggling amongst themselves when you ain't looking. Ryou seems pleasantly pleased that you're trying.

Well, the way I see it he has a number of options;
He could just ignore those guys and/or learn how to avoid them without being obvious about it. If he can keep that up long enough, chances are they'll soon look for a more convenient target.
He could involve the school-authorities; provide evidence of the harassment, and they'd have to step in.
He could confront and challenge them directly to leave him alone.
He could leak the fact that he's now training at a proper dojo, and hope it'll discourage them.

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, though there's probably others as well. Which (if any) of those he picks is up to him; they've all got their pros and cons, but I'll have his back no matter what he chooses if he feels like he needs my help.

He's thinking about confronting them provided you're there to back him up. Might need talk with the boss tonight.

Psyckosama wrote:I ask Shiguri if she's willing to take the calls. People are normally more comfortable when talking to a woman.

She ain't much better, very soft spoken and has....some...pauses in her....speech.

Hell, if this goes off I might discuss a similar concept with Shiguri and Sakaski if they're interested. Maybe Kensei.

Sakaki already does this sort of thing, only thing is he doesn't do killing and he doesn't like hurting people collaterally, the fact that the sheer amount of property damage he can cause doesn't help either, and business can slump from time to time.

While women would appreciate a bodyguard who doesn't look like a bodyguard. Shiguri would be easier for them to be comfortable around, especially if they're off doing lady shit that would otherwise be awkward with a man around.

Might need something a little less....revealing for work then, otherwise some of those highborn ladies might feel...outshone....

"Maybe next time."

"Maybe"

I dodge out of his way "Who the hell do you think I am?! You really think you could get me with such an uncoordinated assault?"

I attack back and go on the offensive. While kicking his ass I say.

"And who was messing with who? I'm serious! I want to help you and one of my sensei is a doctor! I'm sure he can do something to he can do something to help!"

Unfortunately that last kick breaks the fence and he's going to fall to his death, though you do have a moment to go after him. Kenny has just taken down his man as has Miu but neither are close enough to reach him.

Rieverre wrote:"The thing is, bother mine - learning things to stand against one opponent specifically is a bit inefficient. Life's longer than that. Has more enemies than that. So at the very least, don't _think_ of them as anti-boxer and anti-judo moves. From what I'm seeing, the masters are trying to get us to ... humm, what's the word ... come up with a synergy of our own about this stuff."

"Maybe you're right bro....still don't think hunting them down is all that smart."

"I was actually thinking about a bit more show rather than tell? I was actually hoping to see some of your technique and try to find out whether it works for me or not."

She agrees, watching her flit around the rooftops....Ezio Eat your heart out.

Your imitations, while not bad....aren't even close to her stunts.

My drills start including two stick and one stick basics. The latter in particular. A free hand gives you _options_.

Alright

Hmm ... I make sure I get Ukita's and Takeda's patterns down. Once I have a place where they're not accompanied by Koga or other Ragnarok goons, I wait for them there.

"So, I've heard you've been looking for my brother and I ..." I say, sitting at a conveniently difficult to reach bit of building. "I guess this is where I'm supposed to give some kind of speech or intimidation or some crap like that, but I don't feel like it. Want to grab a beef-bowl and have a talk instead? I'm buying."

You tell Kenny?

"Blame dad. I seem to have inherited his tendency to gravitate towards dangerous women."

I leave him that to chew on.

Well you stumped him on that one.

Speaking of which, if we have some free time coming up, I'll ask dad about taking me to a firing range and teaching me shooting. I'm learning martial arts, right? Well, anyone who says marksmanship _isn't_ is blowing smoke out their ass, and dad is _good_. I figure, I can learn to apply these lessons to other styles at some point.

Well you DO have Sundays off, so when you talk with pops he's almost more than glad to teach you. (OOC: MAKING THIS UP!) He then goes into this huge story about how the Shirahama's had been using guns since the concept of them had been in Japan. At the battle of Mikatagahara, Shirahama Koga apparently went up against the acclaimed best gunman in Japan, Saika Magoichi. And won, the fight was said to have been so fierce and fast that bullets bounced off each other as both men tried to gain the advantage over the other. Over a hundred shots were fired in their fight and the end of the fight was a cloud of smoke were only the flash of gunpowder igniting to silhouette their forms could be seen and only the crack of guns and the ZIP of the bullets could be heard.

When the fight ended it was said that Koga exited the cloud with 20 bullet wounds while Magoichi had been so shot up that only his distinct rifle could identify him.

His only reward that Ieyasu Tokugawa was asked to grant him was that he and all of his descendants would never have their guns taken away no matter the situation. Amazingly Tokugawa agreed and ever since then even to modern times the Shirahama family has been exempt from the stringent gun laws of Japan the modern government amazingly honoring the promise of Ieyasu.

(NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE.)
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:59 pm

Brian Boru wrote:She ain't much better, very soft spoken and has....some...pauses in her....speech.

The Doct?

Sakaki already does this sort of thing, only thing is he doesn't do killing and he doesn't like hurting people collaterally, the fact that the sheer amount of property damage he can cause doesn't help either, and business can slump from time to time.

Ah.

Might need something a little less....revealing for work then, otherwise some of those highborn ladies might feel...outshone....

Of course. I'm thinking we go shopping for a couple of 'daily wear' outfits? Lets say a power suit, a kimono, some civilian clothes, the classic 'little black dress' for formal occasions, and a bathing suit in case they want you to go to the beach?

Some collapsible ASP style batons are a must as well.

Unfortunately that last kick breaks the fence and he's going to fall to his death, though you do have a moment to go after him. Kenny has just taken down his man as has Miu but neither are close enough to reach him.

I jump out to catch him.

"Damn it! PULL ME IN!"

Then I ask if he's alright, say good fight, generally chat, and when we're done...

Seriously suggest we see my sensei.

Before we leave I ask the thrower to give a box to Valkyree for me.

Inside is a stuffed cat, a kitty virtual pet, some other cat paraphernalia (the kitten socks are adorable), and an apology its not the real thing along with a note PS that this has been opened, one of her minions has been rooting through he stuff.

Rieverre wrote:Well you DO have Sundays off, so when you talk with pops he's almost more than glad to teach you. (OOC: MAKING THIS UP!) He then goes into this huge story about how the Shirahama's had been using guns since the concept of them had been in Japan. At the battle of Mikatagahara, Shirahama Koga apparently went up against the acclaimed best gunman in Japan, Saika Magoichi. And won, the fight was said to have been so fierce and fast that bullets bounced off each other as both men tried to gain the advantage over the other. Over a hundred shots were fired in their fight and the end of the fight was a cloud of smoke were only the flash of gunpowder igniting to silhouette their forms could be seen and only the crack of guns and the ZIP of the bullets could be heard.

When the fight ended it was said that Koga exited the cloud with 20 bullet wounds while Magoichi had been so shot up that only his distinct rifle could identify him.

His only reward that Ieyasu Tokugawa was asked to grant him was that he and all of his descendants would never have their guns taken away no matter the situation. Amazingly Tokugawa agreed and ever since then even to modern times the Shirahama family has been exempt from the stringent gun laws of Japan the modern government amazingly honoring the promise of Ieyasu.

I'd like to begin training in firearms techniques with dad. Father/Son bonding and I insist Ken and our sister join us!

Why didn't dad TELL us that our family had a legacy of Hojutsu earlier?

I'd like to create a style that forms a perfect synthesis of gun-play and martial arts! Very Happy

I inform the Sensei that I'm working on creating a form of Shirahama-ken Hojutsu that combines the traditional martial arts with modern Gun-play.

I wonder, could we make the family exception into a school exception somehow and create a true firearm based modern martial art?

Last edited by Psyckosama on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Brian Boru wrote:"Maybe you're right bro....still don't think hunting them down is all that smart."

"Granted, I was probably just distracted by Nanjo's legs ..."

She agrees, watching her flit around the rooftops....Ezio Eat your heart out.

Your imitations, while not bad....aren't even close to her stunts.

This is why she's the master and I'm the student.

... yeah, I think I've pretty much said goodbye to the concept of walking to school in favor of getting more free-running training in. I don't really try any outright stunts, but focus on getting from point A to point B as quickly and efficiently as I can.

Alright

I also start carrying one with me wherever. If Shigure-sensei has one in her collection that she can spare, that's awesome, otherwise I'll just have to acquire one a sporting goods store ... or ask Niijima if he can hook me up with a collapsible baton or such.

You tell Kenny?

Yeah. After all, it is a potentially colossally stupid thing I'm attempting. Might as well not go off without telling anyone what I'm trying.

Well you DO have Sundays off, so when you talk with pops he's almost more than glad to teach you. (OOC: MAKING THIS UP!) He then goes into this huge story about how the Shirahama's had been using guns since the concept of them had been in Japan. At the battle of Mikatagahara, Shirahama Koga apparently went up against the acclaimed best gunman in Japan, Saika Magoichi. And won, the fight was said to have been so fierce and fast that bullets bounced off each other as both men tried to gain the advantage over the other. Over a hundred shots were fired in their fight and the end of the fight was a cloud of smoke were only the flash of gunpowder igniting to silhouette their forms could be seen and only the crack of guns and the ZIP of the bullets could be heard.

... Sunday's are now penciled in to be father-son bonding time. Over firearms.

And in the evening we shed manly tears while watching Die Hard and Equilibrium. ^^

Especially as Ken and I really haven't been spending very much time at home recently, really. Hmm. Saturday evenings and Sunday morning, I'll make the effort to help mom out in the kitchen. Because, one, the above reason. And two, cooking is a valuable life skill that I want to get better at.

... actually, I grab a copy of Equilibrium and my laptop and show Shigure the movie. Mostly to be amused by the fight choreography that is blatantly stylized, but also because I think she might get a kick out of it.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Brian Boru wrote:Sure you are Razz
Alright, maybe not exactly "eager" but probably "enthusiastic" or "determined" or something along those lines. As that German Fieldmarshal put it; "Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, and brains save both." With things in town heating up, I have a hunch we'll get dragged into the gang wars one way or another, and I'd rather be prepared for that.

It might be that we're capable of avoiding it, but I'm rather sceptical; my poor brother has an unfortunate tendency to attract trouble like a super-magnet, and I sure as hell am not going to let him face that alone. Period.

In any case, I make it a point to sincerely thank her at the end of each day's lesson. Even if all I want to do afterwards is to crawl into my bed and wait for the pain to go away.

Well you ain't no Ezio but you learn and you seem at least able to hop a fence if needed.
Eh, if I'd ever want to become an assassin, I'd rather go for something along the lines of Agent 47. The suit's got way more style.

It's still good training, though, and a useful skill to have, so I'll definitely keep it up.

The girls there seem to be flattered at your attempts and you see them giggling amongst themselves when you ain't looking. Ryou seems pleasantly pleased that you're trying.
Well, the girls' attention is an uninentional, but certainly not unwelcome, side-effect. And a fairly strong incentive to keep up my efforts. Smile
I also try to get to know my co-workers a bit better, including the relations amongst them. I might invite some of the girls on dates to get to know them better while the opportunity presents itself, but I'd rather avoid stepping on any toes by asking out one who was already in a relationship.

He's thinking about confronting them provided you're there to back him up. Might need talk with the boss tonight.
As I said; If he needs me, I'll be there. Just tell me when and where, so I can clear it up with my boss.

Once Kenichi has a time and place for me - and my boss given his OK, of course; I'd rather not get into hot water with him or even fired - I'll be there with some appropriate accessoires (ie, weapons) for the occasion, depending on what I've learned from Shigure so far. I'm tending to stick to things that have worked for me in the past, though, at least until I've had more time to train; baseball bat, thin metal pipe, stuff like that. Whichever I think will work best.

Huh, that's pretty cool. Guess I'll start accompanying dad to the shooting-range every now and then; between school, training, and the job at the restaurant I probably won't have that much time, but it can't hurt. If nothing else, it might help my reflexes and awareness a bit.
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:24 am

Psyckosama wrote:The Doct?

Elocution that would make a Shakespearean actor weep.

Of course. I'm thinking we go shopping for a couple of 'daily wear' outfits? Lets say a power suit, a kimono, some civilian clothes, the classic 'little black dress' for formal occasions, and a bathing suit in case they want you to go to the beach?

...You sure you qualified for this? Please note how clothing goes bye-bye with her. Just a warning.

Some collapsible ASP style batons are a must as well.

For you or for her?

I jump out to catch him.

"Damn it! PULL ME IN!"

Kenny bolts with a speed you've never seen out of him and hauls the two of you back up onto the roof.

Then I ask if he's alright, say good fight, generally chat, and when we're done...

Considering that the two of you were nearly killed, it's a bit humorous how well you make a rapport with the guy, even Ukita when he recovers joins in pretty quick as well.

Seriously suggest we see my sensei.

Well he patches everyone up PDQ and then turns to Takeda, he mentions that the doctor who worked on him before was a quack, and give him a few weeks and some very painful settings and he could have him armwrestling with his left hand. He jumps on it like a man dying of thirst on an oasis.

Before we leave I ask the thrower to give a box to Valkyree for me.

Having a slight inkling of what is inside the thing he's smart enough to shove it onto Koga the kicker.

Inside is a stuffed cat, a kitty virtual pet, some other cat paraphernalia (the kitten socks are adorable), and an apology its not the real thing along with a note PS that this has been opened, one of her minions has been rooting through he stuff.

Later that evening you swear you can hear howls of agony coming from the general direction of where Nijima indicated that Kisara's base was located.

Rieverre wrote:I'd like to begin training in firearms techniques with dad. Father/Son bonding and I insist Ken and our sister join us!

Why didn't dad TELL us that our family had a legacy of Hojutsu earlier?

I'd like to create a style that forms a perfect synthesis of gun-play and martial arts! Very Happy

I inform the Sensei that I'm working on creating a form of Shirahama-ken Hojutsu that combines the traditional martial arts with modern Gun-play.

I wonder, could we make the family exception into a school exception somehow and create a true firearm based modern martial art?

Pops is more than happy to have the two of you start practicing with them on the weekend, but he's quite adamant about not letting Honoka do anything yet. Too small for the moment and too young. Not even mom's pan-o-doom will budge him on it.

The masters when they hear that are somewhat ...leary, while they are more then able to handle how to counter firearms, considering the finality of them they're usually not in the aresenal of "Like-saving fist" philosophy.

Rieverre wrote:"Granted, I was probably just distracted by Nanjo's legs ..."

"Granted you are out of your gourd."

This is why she's the master and I'm the student.

True

... yeah, I think I've pretty much said goodbye to the concept of walking to school in favor of getting more free-running training in. I don't really try any outright stunts, but focus on getting from point A to point B as quickly and efficiently as I can.

You might feel confident enough to race Miu one day, maybe months from now.

I also start carrying one with me wherever. If Shigure-sensei has one in her collection that she can spare, that's awesome, otherwise I'll just have to acquire one a sporting goods store ... or ask Niijima if he can hook me up with a collapsible baton or such.

Nijima actually does find a place where some batons can be found, apparently there's only one other person that buys them.

Yeah. After all, it is a potentially colossally stupid thing I'm attempting. Might as well not go off without telling anyone what I'm trying.

Well alright. Eventually you come across Koga and a small pack of goons wandering the streets. You and Kenny are seated up on a shed just out of sight. How to attack?

... Sunday's are now penciled in to be father-son bonding time. Over firearms.

And in the evening we shed manly tears while watching Die Hard and Equilibrium. ^^

Heh

Especially as Ken and I really haven't been spending very much time at home recently, really. Hmm. Saturday evenings and Sunday morning, I'll make the effort to help mom out in the kitchen. Because, one, the above reason. And two, cooking is a valuable life skill that I want to get better at.

She's pleasantly surprised at the offer and you do learn a little bit. No master chef but you could feed yourself if need be.

... actually, I grab a copy of Equilibrium and my laptop and show Shigure the movie. Mostly to be amused by the fight choreography that is blatantly stylized, but also because I think she might get a kick out of it.

She finds it...cute...like a elementary school ballet

Kelenas wrote:Alright, maybe not exactly "eager" but probably "enthusiastic" or "determined" or something along those lines. As that German Fieldmarshal put it; "Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, and brains save both." With things in town heating up, I have a hunch we'll get dragged into the gang wars one way or another, and I'd rather be prepared for that.

It might be that we're capable of avoiding it, but I'm rather sceptical; my poor brother has an unfortunate tendency to attract trouble like a super-magnet, and I sure as hell am not going to let him face that alone. Period.

In any case, I make it a point to sincerely thank her at the end of each day's lesson. Even if all I want to do afterwards is to crawl into my bed and wait for the pain to go away.

She seems to nod as a you're welcome in response and is perfectly willing to continue teaching you. You get the feeling she's glad to teach someone.

Eh, if I'd ever want to become an assassin, I'd rather go for something along the lines of Agent 47. The suit's got way more style.

He also seems to maul prostitute nuns...yeah I'll go with Ezio.

It's still good training, though, and a useful skill to have, so I'll definitely keep it up.

And you slowly but surely improve.

Well, the girls' attention is an uninentional, but certainly not unwelcome, side-effect. And a fairly strong incentive to keep up my efforts. Smile

Heh

I also try to get to know my co-workers a bit better, including the relations amongst them. I might invite some of the girls on dates to get to know them better while the opportunity presents itself, but I'd rather avoid stepping on any toes by asking out one who was already in a relationship.

The three regulars are a trio of cousins named Mei, Fan, and Ling. Not the "SWEET MAMMA!" figures of Miu but more than mere pretty.

Ling and Mei have boyfriends but Fan seems interested and is unattached.

As I said; If he needs me, I'll be there. Just tell me when and where, so I can clear it up with my boss.

Ryou has experience with sort of thing so he's more than willing to let you loose, provided you don't track blood into the shop, he tries to run a respectable business here you know. Razz

Once Kenichi has a time and place for me - and my boss given his OK, of course; I'd rather not get into hot water with him or even fired - I'll be there with some appropriate accessoires (ie, weapons) for the occasion, depending on what I've learned from Shigure so far. I'm tending to stick to things that have worked for me in the past, though, at least until I've had more time to train; baseball bat, thin metal pipe, stuff like that. Whichever I think will work best.

Well you have a collapsible bo to replace the pipe but otherwise your arsenal is pretty much the same. You meet the band of thugs outside of the school after class is over, the leader of the group appears to be giant Daimonji, with hair like an 80s hillbilly and brows like a neanderthal. The big lummox smirks at the slightly shaking kenny and says, "Well waddya want weak-knees?"

Kenny almost chokes out but he steels himself and in calm and even voice, demands that Daimonji and the rest of the Karate club leave him along if not he couldn't be blamed for would happen next. All that did was make the group start burst out laughing. Might need to save the situation.

Huh, that's pretty cool. Guess I'll start accompanying dad to the shooting-range every now and then; between school, training, and the job at the restaurant I probably won't have that much time, but it can't hurt. If nothing else, it might help my reflexes and awareness a bit.

It becomes something of a bi-weekly bonding moment, and you seem to take to it like a duck to water, almost supernaturally so.
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:47 am

Brian Boru wrote:
Elocution that would make a Shakespearean actor weep.

Would he be willing to scream calls?

...You sure you qualified for this? Please note how clothing goes bye-bye with her. Just a warning.

"I have a good eye for detail..."

And I want to have a good eye on HER detail.

But that is a point. Note replacement of damaged clothing in the budget.

And maybe start by finding discounted but still fashionable labels.

Come on sensei, WE SHOP!

Yes, and I rope Sakaki or Appa (Baggage Carrier) into coming with... and invite Miu and... I guess my sister.

For you or for her?

Her. They're THE classical modern bodyguard weapon and are very easy to conceal. It someone who's not a master of her art can hide them, then she'll probably be able to have 5 of them on her person without being detected.

Kenny bolts with a speed you've never seen out of him and hauls the two of you back up onto the roof.

"Takeda, you alright?"

I am honestly concerned.

Considering that the two of you were nearly killed, it's a bit humorous how well you make a rapport with the guy, even Ukita when he recovers joins in pretty quick as well.

I smile at Ukita. "Sorry I wasn't able to see your fight in any detail. Was a bit busy, but I'm impressed by your style. We'll have to spar some time."

I offer him my hand in friendship.

Well he patches everyone up PDQ and then turns to Takeda, he mentions that the doctor who worked on him before was a quack, and give him a few weeks and some very painful settings and he could have him armwrestling with his left hand. He jumps on it like a man dying of thirst on an oasis.

I slap him on his shoulder. "Well, I told you he'd be able to help. When you're back up to full, lets see about a proper duel... between friends."

Offer him my hand.

Having a slight inkling of what is inside the thing he's smart enough to shove it onto Koga the kicker.

"It's nothing bad. In fact I'd bet money she loves the contents..." my voice lowers, "But serious suggestion... when Koga opens his big mouth, and I mean when, I strongly suggest you step well to the side."

Later that evening you swear you can hear howls of agony coming from the general direction of where Nijima indicated that Kisara's base was located.

"Koga opened his big mouth."

Pops is more than happy to have the two of you start practicing with them on the weekend, but he's quite adamant about not letting Honoka do anything yet. Too small for the moment and too young. Not even mom's pan-o-doom will budge him on it.

I look him in the eyes and start to give him a lecture about rape and how every girl needs a defense.

Honestly we should have started on this as soon as we could walk!

The masters when they hear that are somewhat ...leary, while they are more then able to handle how to counter firearms, considering the finality of them they're usually not in the aresenal of "Like-saving fist" philosophy.

"Rubber bullets and intentionally non-lethal injury... and no offence Shiguri-sensei, but the same could be said of the Katana, and most weapons for that matter. I believe what counts its the intention of the fighter, not the origin of the tool. The gun fired to protect, preserves the life of the innocent... and I have no intention of ever drawing a gun unless it is for such a worthy cause or an honorable test of ability."

Oh, and side project for Appa. I tell him I heard about an interesting training technique I think he'd be far more... on the level to learn than I.

It is called the Imperial Chestnuts Roasting on and Open Fire Technique. You buy a back of chestnuts...

I produce one...

Start a fire... and then attempt to pluck them from the fire without burning yourself. It builds speed in your arms. It might be silly but I thought you'd think its interesting. Think we should ask the others about it?

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:05 am

Katsu

Brian Boru wrote:"Granted you are out of your gourd."

"This is news to you somehow, bro?"

You might feel confident enough to race Miu one day, maybe months from now.

Well, that's more of a pleasant side-effect, really.

Nijima actually does find a place where some batons can be found, apparently there's only one other person that buys them.

For some reason, this is worrying. Any idea who the other person is?

Well alright. Eventually you come across Koga and a small pack of goons wandering the streets. You and Kenny are seated up on a shed just out of sight. How to attack?

Did I say anything about attacking? Also, choose something taller than a shed. The point of this exercise isn't to attack them, it's to see whether or not they're inclined to maybe talk this stuff out rather than or before engaging in savage combat. Hence my offer to grab a beef-bowl.

As was once written: Where tact is required, use force. Where force is required, use greater force. Where the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. ^^

Heh

Contemplating the idea of a real-life gun-kata can wait until I actually have grounding. Anyway, yeah, marksmanship lessons with dad, probably beginning with gun safety. Did Ken want to come?

She's pleasantly surprised at the offer and you do learn a little bit. No master chef but you could feed yourself if need be.

*evil grin* Get Ken in on this. It will only take an offhand mention that Duchess like to cook, and it would give her something else in common with her and something more to talk about.

She finds it...cute...like a elementary school ballet

Heh. "It's entertainment. Occasionally I find it inspirational."

Anyway, I've mostly been focused elsewhere since the whole Tsukuba situation, but what do things at school currently look like?
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Brian Boru wrote:She seems to nod as a you're welcome in response and is perfectly willing to continue teaching you. You get the feeling she's glad to teach someone.
Well, Kenichi isn't really one for weapons, so it's not surprising he spends most of his time learning from the other masters instead.
On the other side of the coin, I'm not much for fighting bare-handed, so I spend most of the time there with Shigure. Works out well for everyone involved as far's I'm concerned. If nothing else, my teacher's a lot prettier than Kenichi's are... Wink

He also seems to maul prostitute nuns...yeah I'll go with Ezio.
Suit yourself. Smile

And you slowly but surely improve.
Well, if I keep this up, then if everything else fails, I can always see about getting a job as a high-speed urban courier-slash-delivery ninja. Razz

The three regulars are a trio of cousins named Mei, Fan, and Ling. Not the "SWEET MAMMA!" figures of Miu but more than mere pretty.

Ling and Mei have boyfriends but Fan seems interested and is unattached.
I'll give it a shot, then, and ask Fanout on a date on a day both she and I are free.
Then see if I can catch her cousins in an unobserved moment and get some ideas from them what Fan might be interested in doing for a date, then perhaps give it my own spin.

(OOC: Hm... no Renka, yet? Too bad... Smile )
Ryou has experience with sort of thing so he's more than willing to let you loose, provided you don't track blood into the shop, he tries to run a respectable business here you know. Razz
Got it, boss! I'll try not to bleed on the guests, the food, the floor, the furniture, the... okay, on second thought I guess I'll just avoid bleeding entirely if I can manage it.

Well you have a collapsible bo to replace the pipe but otherwise your arsenal is pretty much the same.
Hm... now that gives me an idea. I wonder if I could buy or commission something like a staff that can quickly separate into a pair of sticks, or vice-versa. That way I could easily switch between staff- and stick-fighting without carrying too much stuff around with me.

You meet the band of thugs outside of the school after class is over, the leader of the group appears to be giant Daimonji, with hair like an 80s hillbilly and brows like a neanderthal. The big lummox smirks at the slightly shaking kenny and says, "Well waddya want weak-knees?"

Kenny almost chokes out but he steels himself and in calm and even voice, demands that Daimonji and the rest of the Karate club leave him along if not he couldn't be blamed for would happen next. All that did was make the group start burst out laughing. Might need to save the situation.
Well, technically Kenichi had given them their warning, and while he certainly wasn't one for starting fights, I had no no such compunctions. More often than not, the bullies had been bigger, stronger and more numerous than us by a fair margin - much like now - which had made attacking first and attacking hard the best bet to get out of it with as little bruises, busted lips or black eyes as possible, so that's exactly what I did; grab the baseball-bat and smash it in the face of the nearest flunky and hit another one in the stomach, then throw the bat at a third guy and switch to the staff and finish knocking out the first two thugs.

It sure as hell wouldn't be pretty, technique-wise, and if Shigure-sensei saw it she'd no doubt give me that disappointed look of hers where I wasn't sure whether I wanted to walk over, give her a hug and a few pats on the head, and tell her everything would be alright, or turn around and start running and not stop until I'd broken a number of speed- and time-records for marathon-sprinting. (Because disappointment usually meant more and extra-hard training...)

In any case, try to take out as many goons as possible at the start, as quickly as possible, then switch to a more defensive stance to avoid being overwhelmed or blind-sided by the numbers.
Also, try to involve Kenichi a lot in the fight, like leaving him half of the thugs and that Daimonji-guy, who seems to be the leader. If he can win, it'd definitely help his confidence a bit.

(OOC: Wasn't exactly intended, but I'm guessing Kanata will be more of a Dou-type fighter, rather than Kenichi's Sei-type. Smile )

It becomes something of a bi-weekly bonding moment, and you seem to take to it like a duck to water, almost supernaturally so.
Okay, didn't the masters at Ryuanzanpaku say (time and again, and again, and...) that my brother and I had absolutely no talent for martial arts? Well, looks like they weren't entirely correct unless you don't count shooting as a "martial art".
Maybe it'll be the same with bows or other ranged weapons? I'll probably ask Shigure about it; see if she's something we can test the idea with, or if it's only with guns the Shirahama legacy seems to apply.
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:06 am

Psyckosama wrote:Would he be willing to screen calls?

Possibly though he does have his own business.

"I have a good eye for detail..."

huh

And I want to have a good eye on HER detail.

She ain't that dumb

But that is a point. Note replacement of damaged clothing in the budget.

And maybe start by finding discounted but still fashionable labels.

Come on sensei, WE SHOP!

Yes, and I rope Sakaki or Appa (Baggage Carrier) into coming with... and invite Miu and... I guess my sister.

Sakaki ain't having it, Appa you might convince him with food otherwise YOU might end up being the pack mule. Still wonder with what money is this shopping trip supposed to use.

"Takeda, you alright?"

I am honestly concerned.

"Eh...I'll live."

I smile at Ukita. "Sorry I wasn't able to see your fight in any detail. Was a bit busy, but I'm impressed by your style. We'll have to spar some time."

"Uh... thanks I guess."

I offer him my hand in friendship.

He takes it.

I slap him on his shoulder. "Well, I told you he'd be able to help. When you're back up to full, lets see about a proper duel... between friends."

Offer him my hand.

He takes it...with his left.

"It's nothing bad. In fact I'd bet money she loves the contents..." my voice lowers, "But serious suggestion... when Koga opens his big mouth, and I mean when, I strongly suggest you step well to the side."

Frankly he and Takeda are thinking about quitting, they're getting REAL uncomfortable about some of their...members and then there's the fact that Takeda got his arm back which was a driving factor in him going bad, and Ukita basically followed him.

"Koga opened his big mouth."

Hah

I look him in the eyes and start to give him a lecture about rape and how every girl needs a defense.

Honestly we should have started on this as soon as we could walk!

Pan-o-doom convinced him he couldn't instigate lessons you had to come to him.

"Rubber bullets and intentionally non-lethal injury... and no offence Shiguri-sensei, but the same could be said of the Katana, and most weapons for that matter. I believe what counts its the intention of the fighter, not the origin of the tool. The gun fired to protect, preserves the life of the innocent... and I have no intention of ever drawing a gun unless it is for such a worthy cause or an honorable test of ability."

Well it mollifies them for the moment, though Shigure does say something about not ever going for a killing blow.

Oh, and side project for Appa. I tell him I heard about an interesting training technique I think he'd be far more... on the level to learn than I.

It is called the Imperial Chestnuts Roasting on and Open Fire Technique. You buy a back of chestnuts...

I produce one...

Start a fire... and then attempt to pluck them from the fire without burning yourself. It builds speed in your arms. It might be silly but I thought you'd think its interesting. Think we should ask the others about it?

Most of them give you a how dumb do you think we are and all pull it off...with their feet.

Rieverre wrote:"This is news to you somehow, bro?"

"Maybe, but I didn't think you were suicidal."

Well, that's more of a pleasant side-effect, really.

Heh

For some reason, this is worrying. Any idea who the other person is?

Other than he wears goggles...no, this is from the salesman himself.

Did I say anything about attacking? Also, choose something taller than a shed. The point of this exercise isn't to attack them, it's to see whether or not they're inclined to maybe talk this stuff out rather than or before engaging in savage combat. Hence my offer to grab a beef-bowl.

As was once written: Where tact is required, use force. Where force is required, use greater force. Where the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. ^^

Well there is a wall a bit taller on the other side of the lane though you'd likely give yourself away.

Koga laughs at your peace offering and shouts for the attack. Yeah he ain't all that bright.

Contemplating the idea of a real-life gun-kata can wait until I actually have grounding. Anyway, yeah, marksmanship lessons with dad, probably beginning with gun safety. Did Ken want to come?

He seems to be willing, though the moment that rifle is placed into his hands....got twitchy, he got an uncomfortably large smile on his face when he was firing.

*evil grin* Get Ken in on this. It will only take an offhand mention that Duchess like to cook, and it would give her something else in common with her and something more to talk about.

That get's his attention.

Anyway, I've mostly been focused elsewhere since the whole Tsukuba situation, but what do things at school currently look like?

Well people Know what you and your brother did but they don't seem terrified of you.

Kelenas wrote:Well, Kenichi isn't really one for weapons, so it's not surprising he spends most of his time learning from the other masters instead.
On the other side of the coin, I'm not much for fighting bare-handed, so I spend most of the time there with Shigure. Works out well for everyone involved as far's I'm concerned. If nothing else, my teacher's a lot prettier than Kenichi's are... Wink

And you 'think' you're learning though between the constant whackings and the 'dead' comments you're not too sure. You still are on DODGE lessons with Kenny as well as physical training

Suit yourself. Smile

Ezio is suave what's 47? A scowly slate?

Well, if I keep this up, then if everything else fails, I can always see about getting a job as a high-speed urban courier-slash-delivery ninja. Razz

Heh

I'll give it a shot, then, and ask Fanout on a date on a day both she and I are free.
Then see if I can catch her cousins in an unobserved moment and get some ideas from them what Fan might be interested in doing for a date, then perhaps give it my own spin.

Well when you ask she actually does say yes, though she does mention that her brothers are a little...defensive... might want to keep this one on the low. You manage to hear that there is a romance movie she's been wanting to see, apparently it's got a vampire in it from a book series. Twisted Evil

(OOC: Hm... no Renka, yet? Too bad... Smile )

Not just yet.

Got it, boss! I'll try not to bleed on the guests, the food, the floor, the furniture, the... okay, on second thought I guess I'll just avoid bleeding entirely if I can manage it.

"You do that." a smile on his face.

Hm... now that gives me an idea. I wonder if I could buy or commission something like a staff that can quickly separate into a pair of sticks, or vice-versa. That way I could easily switch between staff- and stick-fighting without carrying too much stuff around with me.

might find some specialty shop somewhere or ask Shigure about it.

Well, technically Kenichi had given them their warning, and while he certainly wasn't one for starting fights, I had no no such compunctions. More often than not, the bullies had been bigger, stronger and more numerous than us by a fair margin - much like now - which had made attacking first and attacking hard the best bet to get out of it with as little bruises, busted lips or black eyes as possible, so that's exactly what I did; grab the baseball-bat and smash it in the face of the nearest flunky and hit another one in the stomach, then throw the bat at a third guy and switch to the staff and finish knocking out the first two thugs.

It sure as hell wouldn't be pretty, technique-wise, and if Shigure-sensei saw it she'd no doubt give me that disappointed look of hers where I wasn't sure whether I wanted to walk over, give her a hug and a few pats on the head, and tell her everything would be alright, or turn around and start running and not stop until I'd broken a number of speed- and time-records for marathon-sprinting. (Because disappointment usually meant more and extra-hard training...)

In any case, try to take out as many goons as possible at the start, as quickly as possible, then switch to a more defensive stance to avoid being overwhelmed or blind-sided by the numbers.
Also, try to involve Kenichi a lot in the fight, like leaving him half of the thugs and that Daimonji-guy, who seems to be the leader. If he can win, it'd definitely help his confidence a bit.

(OOC: Wasn't exactly intended, but I'm guessing Kanata will be more of a Dou-type fighter, rather than Kenichi's Sei-type. Smile )

To both of yours' surprise, you manage to hold your own. Their attacks seems almost...sluggish compared to the past and you're both hitting harder than you used to. Before long Daimonji is the only one still standing. He and Kenny are doing a funny back and forth with Daimonji unable to get a proper hit while Kenny is slowly but surely wearing the guy down. Finally after one lucky hit the big ox can't seem to take it anymore and drops gasping to the ground clutching his ribs.

Okay, didn't the masters at Ryuanzanpaku say (time and again, and again, and...) that my brother and I had absolutely no talent for martial arts? Well, looks like they weren't entirely correct unless you don't count shooting as a "martial art".
Maybe it'll be the same with bows or other ranged weapons? I'll probably ask Shigure about it; see if she's something we can test the idea with, or if it's only with guns the Shirahama legacy seems to apply.

They did but the intricacies of firearms aren't their specialty just how to defend. And when you try to test it out, you both can hit the target with surprising skill but there seems to be something...missing almost.
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:18 am

Brian Boru wrote:Possibly though he does have his own business.

Understood. I'd ask Grandpa if I wasn't terrified of the man.

She ain't that dumb

But I will take it deadly seriously. I'm a man of my word and I have a good sense of aesthetics.

Sakaki ain't having it, Appa you might convince him with food otherwise YOU might end up being the pack mule. Still wonder with what money is this shopping trip supposed to use.

... Damn your logic!

Though we do need "uniforms" for her. And I was thinking more of a raid of local thrift stores really.

"Eh...I'll live."

Better than the alternative.

"Uh... thanks I guess."

SMILE! Very Happy

He takes it.

^_^

He takes it...with his left.

Then its a left to left manly grip. "Now, once this arm is back to full strength we're going to test its power!"

I grip a little tighter just to show my excitement at the prospect.

Frankly he and Takeda are thinking about quitting, they're getting REAL uncomfortable about some of their...members and then there's the fact that Takeda got his arm back which was a driving factor in him going bad, and Ukita basically followed him.

True enough. Hey, they're welcomed to come here... I hope.

Pan-o-doom convinced him he couldn't instigate lessons you had to come to him.

I'm very annoyed at mother and make it clear. >Sad

Well it mollifies them for the moment, though Shigure does say something about not ever going for a killing blow.

"Same can be done with a Gun, Sensei."

Most of them give you a how dumb do you think we are and all pull it off...with their feet.

Wow. Awesome...

Didn't know you knew this one ^_^'''

So any movement in the plot yet?

And I send a message to my best buddy, Ryuto, apologizing that I haven't been around to chilax for a while.

Wanna hang out and shoot the shit like old times (old times being a month ago)...?

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum