Giant Stompy Robots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Galatea for You

+3
Rieverre
Brian Boru
Psyckosama
7 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Galatea for You - Page 6 Empty Re: A Galatea for You

Post by Psyckosama Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:06 am

The member 'Rieverre' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd6' : 1

Psyckosama
Admin

https://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mithril-blade Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:13 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
Why the fuck are you so insistent besides the desire to aggravate the GM?

Because I honestly do think I can pull it off. I've never RPed a crossdresser before, but there is so much I can do with a character that's all about introspection and feeling out karma and stuff.

But I see that the topic is wearing thin, so I'll back off. Would have been cool though.

She gives you a strange look.
Point to self " Look at this face," I pose and smile as I say this "is the word "widow" the first thing that comes to mind when you see it?"

She chuckles. "I have a cell so if you'll excuse me..."

She sneaks off into the other room.

So far so good. Hope Daddy dearest doesn't start popping caps left and right.

Anyway, might as well finish my morning routine. Take a bath, brush my teeth and dress up.

mithril-blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
"I wouldn't worry about that..."

There's a loud sound as a jet approaches and lands and VTOL lands near you.

It opens and a fat black woman sets out.

"Impressive display you had there..."

She looks to Galatea and then looks at the sorry state of her clothes and tusts slightly.

Galatea blushes.

I look puzzled and fold my arms arrogantly "Who is this Woman and why does she interupt our foreplay?"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:00 am

Brian Boru wrote:...crrrrrruuuuuudddddddd.....

You might wanna try and contract Fury ASAP... :p

I smile sheepishly, "heh heh, well I wasn't lying when I said I'm named Arrluk and I work in Vegas but I guess I should tell you the rest of the story."

I take a breath and gather my thoughts. "I'm what people back where I come from an Avatar, a master of four types of elemental Keneticism that all other folk can do only one of. Fire. Water. Earth. and Air." I do my damndest to show her each of the elements as I say their name. "As for me? Well I was supposed to be the next Avatar but due to circumstances beyond my control and which I can't remember for the love of me, I was ripped from my home and the next thing I new I was waking up in a back alley in Vegas. Luckily there are a surprising amounts of jobs one can find here where folks don't ask too many questions about your background. NO not like that! Get your head out of the gutter! So with my powers all but reset and me having no damn clue how to get home. I've just let things go and have been living in anonymity for the past two years."

Then I grin, "Which leads to last night and me meeting you. So maybe my luck is changing."

"So you're some kind of element controlling religious figure?"

Rieverre wrote:

Seeing as I'm a bit distracted at the moment ...

Ooooooooooooh! That's a rather nice piece, all stainless steel and polished matte grip and what looks like signs of fine-tuning right off the trigger guard ...

IT'S GIVING ME IDEAS!

"Jose! Good! WE CAN REFIT THE ENGINE WITH REVOLVING CYLINDERS INSTEAD OF THE BORING ASSEMBLY YOU HAVE THERE NOW! The INCREASE COOLING might bring up efficiency up by up to 25%! YOU CAN HELP!"

Yoink!

"Now, BRING ME THE LAWNMOWER! We'll need to repurpose the motor to assist the rotation, and then we can start working on the power transference!"

The music! It is calling to me! Neurons firing! Ideas gestating.

HETERODYNING, GO!

(diiiiiiiice!)

You hear a bang and are sent out of your state. A chunk of the pavement is missing.

"It's too goddamned early for this shit, homes. Took me three days to put out that goddamned flamethrower you put in last time you tried to pimp my ride. Back the fuck off."

Galatea steps out and her eyes narrow. "What the hell is going on here?"

mithril-blade wrote:Because I honestly do think I can pull it off. I've never RPed a crossdresser before, but there is so much I can do with a character that's all about introspection and feeling out karma and stuff.

But I see that the topic is wearing thin, so I'll back off. Would have been cool though.

I just don't think this is the right game for it.

Point to self " Look at this face," I pose and smile as I say this "is the word "widow" the first thing that comes to mind when you see it?"

"What?"

So far so good. Hope Daddy dearest doesn't start popping caps left and right.

Anyway, might as well finish my morning routine. Take a bath, brush my teeth and dress up.

You're done about the time she's finished the call. "So, whats your story?"

Finbar wrote:I look puzzled and fold my arms arrogantly "Who is this Woman and why does she interupt our foreplay?"

"I'm Amanda Waller, Head of Project Cadmus. I'm the one who ordered Galatea to put on this little show to showcase your abilities. I have to say. I am impressed."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:36 am

Psyckosama wrote:
"I'm Amanda Waller, Head of Project Cadmus. I'm the one who ordered Galatea to put on this little show to showcase your abilities. I have to say. I am impressed."

My eyes narrow and he glares somewhat at Waller

"So, I should care about impressing you...why? You are clearly weak and lack strength"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by mithril-blade Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:43 am

Psyckosama wrote:

"What?"

By the bishounen powers invested in me, summon sparkles! "That's right" I agree with her "A face this youthful just doesn't speak of tragedy. Of having found love and lost it. There's enough of that out in the world, so people like me have to balance it out with supreme happiness to keep the world in check. The balance of the world depends on it!

I kneel before her and grab one of her hands with two of mine " So you see, my happiness and therefore the fate on the world depends on your wellfare beautiful, so don't die on me"

Attemp to keep a solemn face at the end of this....aaaaand fail.

You're done about the time she's finished the call. "So, whats your story?"

"Well, to make a long story short, turns out I am the link between mankind and the spiritual world of the earth. As such I am able to feel out and manipulate the main four elements it's composed of. I had the wierdest childhood, let me tell you.

I've been in here in Vegas for the last few years trying to figure out the nature of man and see how this, a place where people purposefully come to lose their balance, affects the overall balance of the world, if at all.

In short, boring stuff.

Now, for the interesting bit, I've been working on a Kiwkimart since I got here and, MAN, the things I could tell you about the jerky that we stock every other thursday. It looks normal, but I asure you, it's anything BUT. It's like the spawn of Satan took...."

mithril-blade

Back to top Go down

Post by GundamChief Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:06 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Where do you put it all?"

Nom Nom, I shrug "My body digests really fast. I also require way more calories per day then the human 2000. I need more like...20,000. fortunately I have my ways." Nom

"Wait, you were raised here? Then why hasn't anyone heard of you?"

I snerk "What? Like I want to be known? Unlike most super powered individuals, I keep a low profile. Easy to do when you don't advertise and do things covertly."

She scowls slightly and you get a bit of a smirk when she hears Kryptonians can kick your ass.

I smirk back "Fan of Superman are we? Let me point some things out to you then. The kryptonians my people fought once upon a time...make supes look like a wimp. They never held back, and unlike superman, had no qualms about destroying entire planets in the process of fighting if it meant beating us, which is often what it took. Planets made lifeless all due to just the overwhelming amount of power involved, punches that crushed mountains, kicks that could split oceans, beams of energy that boiled continents. The best of the Sayians fought the best of the Kryptonians, and there's only three reasons why the Kryptonians won."

I hold a finger per point.

"One, they were better organized. Two, they fought defensively and knew their territory far better then we did. And lastly, they powered up by using blue sun energy and usually had a few that actually took a blue sun bath in another system in order to overpower the Sayians when it was needed. More often then not, we were more powerful, but with the whole 'powered by the sun' thing, it gave kryptonians more or less unlimited energy, where we had a limit."

I nomed a little bit "The sayians that fought the kryptonians are as far above me in power and skill as superman is above a normal human being. So what if the Kryptonians kicked our asses...we loved that. When we face someone stronger then us, it just makes us want to fight them more. It's a challenge to overcome. Most people feel pleasure when they get the reward, we get pleasure from the anticipation of one. The reward was victory, and the chance that we could lose or win just made it more awesome. It's no fun if you win all the time."

I waved my hand a bit "Off track now though."

"I'll need to know more about this Freiza. So why are you on this planet, what kind of powers do you have, how dangerous is this Freiza guy, and who the hell is Galactus...?"

After you finish the QA, she says she needs to make a call.

I raise an eyebrow "....Now I'm curious why you need all this info. If you were just wanting to know what you got involved with, what I gave would suffice for anyone normally."

Regardless of her reply I answer "I'll answer a few of those. Galactus is a wandering super being that was around for a few billion years. He is a physical god in every sense of the word. what makes him so feared however is his eating habits. He's called the devourer of worlds. He goes from world to world, planet to planet, and eats the life energies of every living thing upon it to keep himself alive. Earth was targeted once, but his herald found a bigger, and more full planet to go munch on."

"Frieza..." I get silent for a moment thinking about him, original and abridged version, it gives me a suitably grim face "Darksied himself would get his ass stomped to the ground by Frieza, and Frieza would be thinking it was like a walk in the park. He's the heir to an expansive galactic empire that buys and sells planets out like one does houses, and when he wants a new planet or someone hires him to do so, and some race is already living there, Frieza sends his forces to exterminate them all. Worse is when he sends in the kill teams. Elite warriors who use powers, the same ones my own race uses on such worlds. The Ginyu force is Frieza's most elite force, and they number only five, and they could take this planet apart within a few days or so."

"Thousands of worlds have tasted his wrath and tyranny, and even more live under him like rats. His forces comprise of various races, those he conqured and those he employed through threat of force or mutual benefits. Every one of them serves Frieza completely, though often against their will, as fear keeps them from rebelling and in time they become like the monster they work for. His fleets of ships can range from the size of an earth ocean destoryer, to as small as four by four foot area. All capable of traveling the galaxy in a short time and capable of beating anything the human race has made, short of super advanced technologies that pop up now and again."

Nom Nom Nom...slowly

"That's just his forces. Frieza himself...never met him. Don't want to. I've seen him in action though. He's like no villain this world has. He's supremely confident and a bit arrogant and more then a bit of a snarker...but he has the power to back it up. How powerful is he?....I know for a fact that if he were to face the Sayians, and the kryptonians simultaniously?...he'd win...by himself...within minutes, and getting playful enjoyment out of every moment of it."

I simply eat now. Sedately.
GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:11 am

Psyckosama wrote:You might wanna try and contract Fury ASAP... :p

...how...

"So you're some kind of element controlling religious figure?"

"...well you COULD say that...though I don't think people pray to me..."

I look back at the certificate then notice something, "Huh....seems I'm not the only odd one in this couple..." I point to her signature, "Any reason why it's only your first name here as well? Galatea huh? Lovely name..."
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:43 am

Finbar wrote:My eyes narrow and he glares somewhat at Waller

"So, I should care about impressing you...why? You are clearly weak and lack strength"

She glances over at Galatea who then punches you in the face had enough to rattle teeth.

"Now can we talk politely?"

mithril-blade wrote:By the bishounen powers invested in me, summon sparkles! "That's right" I agree with her "A face this youthful just doesn't speak of tragedy. Of having found love and lost it. There's enough of that out in the world, so people like me have to balance it out with supreme happiness to keep the world in check. The balance of the world depends on it!

I kneel before her and grab one of her hands with two of mine " So you see, my happiness and therefore the fate on the world depends on your wellfare beautiful, so don't die on me"

Attemp to keep a solemn face at the end of this....aaaaand fail.

"What the fuck?"

"Well, to make a long story short, turns out I am the link between mankind and the spiritual world of the earth. As such I am able to feel out and manipulate the main four elements it's composed of. I had the wierdest childhood, let me tell you.

I've been in here in Vegas for the last few years trying to figure out the nature of man and see how this, a place where people purposefully come to lose their balance, affects the overall balance of the world, if at all.

In short, boring stuff.

Now, for the interesting bit, I've been working on a Kiwkimart since I got here and, MAN, the things I could tell you about the jerky that we stock every other thursday. It looks normal, but I asure you, it's anything BUT. It's like the spawn of Satan took...."

"So why would the ballencer of nature be working at a Quik-e-mart?"

GundamChief wrote:Nom Nom, I shrug "My body digests really fast. I also require way more calories per day then the human 2000. I need more like...20,000. fortunately I have my ways." Nom

"Makes sense."

I snerk "What? Like I want to be known? Unlike most super powered individuals, I keep a low profile. Easy to do when you don't advertise and do things covertly."

"True."

I smirk back "Fan of Superman are we? Let me point some things out to you then.

Something like that.

The kryptonians my people fought once upon a time...make supes look like a wimp. They never held back, and unlike superman, had no qualms about destroying entire planets in the process of fighting if it meant beating us, which is often what it took. Planets made lifeless all due to just the overwhelming amount of power involved, punches that crushed mountains, kicks that could split oceans, beams of energy that boiled continents. The best of the Sayians fought the best of the Kryptonians, and there's only three reasons why the Kryptonians won."

She gives you a bullshit look. "You mean like General Zod?"

I hold a finger per point.

"One, they were better organized. Two, they fought defensively and knew their territory far better then we did. And lastly, they powered up by using blue sun energy and usually had a few that actually took a blue sun bath in another system in order to overpower the Sayians when it was needed.

OOC no they didn't.

More often then not, we were more powerful, but with the whole 'powered by the sun' thing, it gave kryptonians more or less unlimited energy, where we had a limit."

OOC no you weren't...

[quote]I nomed a little bit "The sayians that fought the kryptonians are as far above me in power and skill as superman is above a normal human being. So what if the Kryptonians kicked our asses...we loved that. When we face someone stronger then us, it just makes us want to fight them more. It's a challenge to overcome. Most people feel pleasure when they get the reward, we get pleasure from the anticipation of one. The reward was victory, and the chance that we could lose or win just made it more awesome. It's no fun if you win all the time."[quote]

That much is accurate. Though the above can be attributed to ego and misinformation.

I waved my hand a bit "Off track now though."

Yeah.

I raise an eyebrow "....Now I'm curious why you need all this info. If you were just wanting to know what you got involved with, what I gave would suffice for anyone normally."

Regardless of her reply I answer "I'll answer a few of those. Galactus is a wandering super being that was around for a few billion years. He is a physical god in every sense of the word. what makes him so feared however is his eating habits. He's called the devourer of worlds. He goes from world to world, planet to planet, and eats the life energies of every living thing upon it to keep himself alive. Earth was targeted once, but his herald found a bigger, and more full planet to go munch on."

She scowls. "You have any records to back this up?"

"Frieza..." I get silent for a moment thinking about him, original and abridged version, it gives me a suitably grim face "Darksied himself would get his ass stomped to the ground by Frieza, and Frieza would be thinking it was like a walk in the park.

Frieza: Oh you dirty bitch, work the shaft!

Seriously dude. NO!

[quote]He's the heir to an expansive galactic empire that buys and sells planets out like one does houses, and when he wants a new planet or someone hires him to do so, and some race is already living there, Frieza sends his forces to exterminate them all. Worse is when he sends in the kill teams. Elite warriors who use powers, the same ones my own race uses on such worlds. The Ginyu force is Frieza's most elite force, and they number only five, and they could take this planet apart within a few days or so."[quote]

Now she gives you a look.

"Thousands of worlds have tasted his wrath and tyranny, and even more live under him like rats. His forces comprise of various races, those he conqured and those he employed through threat of force or mutual benefits. Every one of them serves Frieza completely, though often against their will, as fear keeps them from rebelling and in time they become like the monster they work for. His fleets of ships can range from the size of an earth ocean destoryer, to as small as four by four foot area. All capable of traveling the galaxy in a short time and capable of beating anything the human race has made, short of super advanced technologies that pop up now and again."

OOC Hundreds actually. Seriously dude, this isn't DBZ where he has no serious resistance. There are other empires and the freckin' green lanterns.

Nom Nom Nom...slowly

"That's just his forces. Frieza himself...never met him. Don't want to. I've seen him in action though. He's like no villain this world has. He's supremely confident and a bit arrogant and more then a bit of a snarker...but he has the power to back it up. How powerful is he?....I know for a fact that if he were to face the Sayians, and the kryptonians simultaniously?...he'd win...by himself...within minutes, and getting playful enjoyment out of every moment of it."

"So I take it you were raised in this guy's empire," she replied with a scowl. She seems to think you're exaggerating. A lot.

"I need to make a call."

Brian Boru wrote:

...how...

your problem

"...well you COULD say that...though I don't think people pray to me..."

She gives you a funny look.

I look back at the certificate then notice something, "Huh....seems I'm not the only odd one in this couple..." I point to her signature, "Any reason why it's only your first name here as well? Galatea huh? Lovely name..."

"Long story."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:34 am

Psyckosama wrote:your problem

...jackass...

She gives you a funny look.

I return the look..."What?"

"Long story."

"We have time I'm sure."

If she protests then I say, "I'm willing to tell you I'm basically a trans-dimensional kung fu action Buddha...."
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by GundamChief Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:41 am

Psyckosama wrote:She scowls. "You have any records to back this up?"

"Not on me. you can ask the Green Lanterns and the Skrulls though. They know quite a bit about him and can easily back up my claims."

Frieza: Oh you dirty bitch, work the shaft!

Seriously dude. NO!

Seriously?

Nerf Much?

Whatever. since what I wrote conflicts with what I would in game actually know then disregard this entirely. not that I KNOW anything enough to answer her CORRECTLY...

OOC Hundreds actually. Seriously dude, this isn't DBZ where he has no serious resistance. There are other empires and the freckin' green lanterns.

Yeah..which only works if I...Oh...KNOW about this? I can only assume stuff here based on what I know. In game I wouldn't know how powerful he actually is. Deal with it.

*Snips Galatea being disbilieving*

You know what? retcon it. I don't say anything beyond what I know since I don't know what to write. You fucking fill in the blanks. Complete Retcon since I evidently...know...and yet don't...

"I need to make a call."

I nod, finished eating "I gotta get ready for work anyways. We can discuss stuff later, or not at all if you don't feel like sticking around. Not like the paper means anything to us unless we want it to." and I walk to my room to get the armor.

There isn't a chance in hell I'm sticking around here now, I got things I'd rather do.
GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:04 am

Psyckosama wrote:
She glances over at Galatea who then punches you in the face had enough to rattle teeth.

"Now can we talk politely?"

Raising a hand in the universal 'one moment' pose I rub my jaw and then look at Galatea "You are my Mate, my Partner. Not the servant of some jumped up power monger who has to use others to enforce something because she lacks it herself. She is weak, you are strong. Don't let yourself be ordered around by the weak"

I then look at Waller "My People have rampaged the Galaxy for years untold. We have fought Kryptonians, Tamarians, Green Lanterns. All on equal footing until driven off for one reason or another. Don't think you, who are without any of your own strength can act like you are my better....... now, you wanted something?"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:30 am

Brian Boru wrote:...jackass...

GM Smile

"We have time I'm sure."

"Not really mine to tell."

If she protests then I say, "I'm willing to tell you I'm basically a trans-dimensional kung fu action Buddha...."

"Oh..." she nods as if it makes perfect sense.

GundamChief wrote:"Not on me. you can ask the Green Lanterns and the Skrulls though. They know quite a bit about him and can easily back up my claims."

"Thanks."

Seriously?

Nerf Much?

Whatever. since what I wrote conflicts with what I would in game actually know then disregard this entirely. not that I KNOW anything enough to answer her CORRECTLY...

Toned it down to match the DCAU level of power.

I wouldn't have if this was the comics but in the animated universe everything is lowered to a more 'sane' level.

Yeah..which only works if I...Oh...KNOW about this? I can only assume stuff here based on what I know. In game I wouldn't know how powerful he actually is. Deal with it.

You'd have heard about his feats.

You know what? retcon it. I don't say anything beyond what I know since I don't know what to write. You fucking fill in the blanks. Complete Retcon since I evidently...know...and yet don't...

Fine. I'll do that. Here's what you said.

I smirk back "Fan of Superman are we? The kryptonians my people fought once upon a time. They never held back, and unlike superman, had no qualms about doing whatever it took to beat us. Entire planets made lifeless, mountains were crushed, continents split, and oceans boiled. The best of the Sayians fought the best of the Kryptonians, and it was fucking incredible."

"You want to know why they won? It wasn't just because they were stronger. We're plenty strong and have some tricks of our own. They were more organized and exploited our weaknesses. We like to fight and tend to care more about the battle than that war. We could win ten victories for every loss and they came out ahead. And you know what, that just egged us on. When we face someone stronger then us, it just makes us want to fight them more. It's a challenge to overcome. Most people feel pleasure when they get the reward, we get pleasure from the anticipation of one. The reward was victory, and the chance that we could lose or win just made it more awesome. It's no fun if you win all the time."

"So what if the Kryptonians kicked our asses...we loved it."

Galatea leans over the table and smirks. Your recognize that smirk. "So you're telling me you're a race of super powered combat masochists who are always looking for the next good asskicking?"

As for the other part...

"Frieza..." I get silent for a moment thinking about him, original, abridged, and the local version. While the local doesn't have the pure power of the others, he makes up for it in pure rat bastard.

It gives me a suitably grim face "Darksied himself would have a hard time against Frieza. That's not a fight I'd want to bet on because no matter who wins, the rest of us still lose. He's the heir to an expansive galactic empire that buys and sells planets like most people do houses. When he wants a new planet or someone hires him to find one, and if someone is already living there, Frieza simply sends his forces to either exterminate or enslave them. Some times he might send an army if it suits him, but normally he just sends a kill team. Elite warriors who have enough power to crush anyone willing to resist his tyrannical rule."

"Hundreds of worlds have been ground under his heel and billions live under him like rats. His forces are comprised of the survivors of the various races he's enslaved. Those who are too weak to prove of much value as warriors get the crap jobs. Those strong enough to be useful, like my own race, get to enslave others in his name. Every one who serves Frieza does it without hesitation, because if you hesitate, he kills you. The fear of death keeps them in line and eventually you turn into the same sort of monster he is.

She goes silent for a moment. "Damn. That's fucked up." she pauses thoughtfully, "So how did he manage to enslave your race? Wouldn't you have fought him to the death or something?"

I nod, finished eating "I gotta get ready for work anyways. We can discuss stuff later, or not at all if you don't feel like sticking around. Not like the paper means anything to us unless we want it to." and I walk to my room to get the armor.

There isn't a chance in hell I'm sticking around here now, I got things I'd rather do.

Her eyes harden. "Call in sick. I need to talk to you after this call's finished so don't you go running off."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:35 am

Finbar wrote:Raising a hand in the universal 'one moment' pose I rub my jaw and then look at Galatea "You are my Mate, my Partner. Not the servant of some jumped up power monger who has to use others to enforce something because she lacks it herself. She is weak, you are strong. Don't let yourself be ordered around by the weak"

Galatea looks at you grimly. "I have a duty and just because she's not able to throw fireballs doesn't mean she's weak. You do not want to force a choice. Believe me."

I then look at Waller "My People have rampaged the Galaxy for years untold. We have fought Kryptonians, Tamarians, Green Lanterns. All on equal footing until driven off for one reason or another. Don't think you, who are without any of your own strength can act like you are my better....... now, you wanted something?"

"And that's exactly my concern," she replies. "I know all about Kryptonians, Tamarians, and Green Lanterns... What I want is to protect this planet. And I'm willing to go to many means to do so."

She slowly starts to walk around you looking at you through a careful eye. "You say you found 'religion' here. You willing to protect this world? Everyone has a price, Leik. What's yours?"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:38 am

Psyckosama wrote:You hear a bang and are sent out of your state. A chunk of the pavement is missing.

"It's too goddamned early for this shit, homes. Took me three days to put out that goddamned flamethrower you put in last time you tried to pimp my ride. Back the fuck off."

"... sorry," I say after pausing. "Thank you, that could have devolved quickly. That ... you know what, I'm not even going to bother counting. We're still on for grill night on Sunday, right?"

It's faintly embarrassing, but at least the flamethrower got converted into a fairly awesome grill, so I can't really see why he's complaining. Well, alright, it could have been that it was linked to the driving system and set to fire when the mechanisms determined the car was in a traffic jam.

Galatea steps out and her eyes narrow. "What the hell is going on here?"

Sheepishly, I scratch the back of my head. "Remember breakfast? It's a bit like that. I get the urge to tinker on occasion, and it takes a bit to snap me out of it sometimes."

I grin.

"Ah, but where are my manners. Galatea, this is my neighbor Jose. Jose, this is Galatea, my wife."
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:41 am

Psyckosama wrote:GM Smile

Your right and your job I know....

"Oh really?" Now a bit intrigued. "Now I'm rather curious. So, Miss Galatea, may I ask where you're from? Or is that not your place to tell either?"

"Huh...not the reaction I was going for there." I mutter to myself.

Last edited by Brian Boru on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by GundamChief Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:50 am

Psyckosama wrote:Galatea leans over the table and smirks. Your recognize that smirk. "So you're telling me you're a race of super powered combat masochists who are always looking for the next good asskicking?"

I smirk back "We have a perfectly valid, uniquely biological reason for that...but yes."

"I will grant you that like any macho race, we don't like to lose, but it doesn't bother us too much since the potential benefits are just as great as the victory."

She goes silent for a moment. "Damn. That's fucked up." she pauses thoughtfully, "So how did he manage to enslave your race? Wouldn't you have fought him to the death or something?"

I nod "Normally, but even we have limits on what we are willing to lose. Losing literally the entire current and next generation of children was it. We however eventually did rebel because it was pointless to stay under that threat if he'd do it anyways. He personally blew up our world, and nearly eradicated our race for it. We're free now, but at a cost."

Her eyes harden. "Call in sick. I need to talk to you after this call's finished so don't you go running off."

I give her a contemplative look for a few moments before sniffing "Fine...make your call."

I merely get up and go into the living room, or what served as one. Yeah I'm naked and still giving a show, I don't care. She's obviously seen it all.

While she's doing that...I'm going to use my own martial arts training, and try to see what Sayian knowledge I have. Find my center, and focus my calm. This is basically the Real life way of focusing Ki, might as well try and see where I am. See if I have a working knowledge of my powers while I'm at it. If I'm involved with the DCAU and Marvel Verses...then I'm gonna need to know how I can do what I do quick, and start power training like hell. I already know what real life and DBZ training works. It wouldn't be hard to adapt.
GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:55 am

GundamChief wrote:I smirk back "We have a perfectly valid, uniquely biological reason for that...but yes."

"I will grant you that like any macho race, we don't like to lose, but it doesn't bother us too much since the potential benefits are just as great as the victory."

"What kind of perfectly valid biological reason?"

I nod "Normally, but even we have limits on what we are willing to lose. Losing literally the entire current and next generation of children was it. We however eventually did rebel because it was pointless to stay under that threat if he'd do it anyways. He personally blew up our world, and nearly eradicated our race for it. We're free now, but at a cost."

"From the sound of it you folks probably would have been willing to pay that price. He really that terrifying?"

I give her a contemplative look for a few moments before sniffing "Fine...make your call."

I merely get up and go into the living room, or what served as one. Yeah I'm naked and still giving a show, I don't care. She's obviously seen it all.

And is blushing like a school girl the entire time.

While she's doing that...I'm going to use my own martial arts training, and try to see what Sayian knowledge I have. Find my center, and focus my calm. This is basically the Real life way of focusing Ki, might as well try and see where I am. See if I have a working knowledge of my powers while I'm at it. If I'm involved with the DCAU and Marvel Verses...then I'm gonna need to know how I can do what I do quick, and start power training like hell. I already know what real life and DBZ training works. It wouldn't be hard to adapt.

Sayians it seem just can call on Ki virtually by instinct. It comes to them easily.

You can fly, you know how to basically do that "blink teleport" like fast movement technique, you can throw energy blasts of various sizes, and you know the Power Ball technique... though controlling your ape form is very difficult for you and tends to be less "control" and more "direct your rampage".

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:58 am

Rieverre wrote:"... sorry," I say after pausing. "Thank you, that could have devolved quickly. That ... you know what, I'm not even going to bother counting. We're still on for grill night on Sunday, right?"

"Yeah, sure. Though seriously, ese, what the fuck is your problem? I mean you help me trick out the engine ones and suddenly you can't keep your hands off her. Hate to say it, but Maria ain't that sexy."

It's faintly embarrassing, but at least the flamethrower got converted into a fairly awesome grill, so I can't really see why he's complaining. Well, alright, it could have been that it was linked to the driving system and set to fire when the mechanisms determined the car was in a traffic jam.

That and you were supposed to be helping him tune the hydraulics.

Low Rider.

Sheepishly, I scratch the back of my head. "Remember breakfast? It's a bit like that. I get the urge to tinker on occasion, and it takes a bit to snap me out of it sometimes."

I grin.

"Ah, but where are my manners. Galatea, this is my neighbor Jose. Jose, this is Galatea, my wife."

"Since when have you been fucking married?"

Brian Boru wrote:
"...wait just like that? Huh and that was just a joke to convince you that no matter what your story was it couldn't be crazier than mine but if you actually believe me then great."

When I'm finishing up I ask, "Was there a hotel you were staying at? I could take you back if you wanted."

OOC: Hoping I have SOME sort of vehicle here.

Um. No. Sorry.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:09 am

Psyckosama wrote:GM Smile

Your right and your job I know....

"Oh really?" Now a bit intrigued. "Now I'm rather curious. So, Miss Galatea, may I ask where you're from? Or is that not your place to tell either?"

Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by GundamChief Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:14 am

Psyckosama wrote:"What kind of perfectly valid biological reason?"

I look at her and sigh "Zenkai. When we get beaten to near death, our bodies realize they are too weak. It in turn goes through a few changes and permanently increases our personal power, making them greater then before. So...that which doesn't kill us, finds they wish they did."

"From the sound of it you folks probably would have been willing to pay that price. He really that terrifying?"

"Well...from what I've been told there were a few more reasons beyond that, ones that made the king of our people take pause even. Otherwise...yeah he is."

And is blushing like a school girl the entire time.

Not that she can see it, but I sorta am too. Also getting aroused, fortunately I was in another room at the time.

Sayians it seem just can call on Ki virtually by instinct. It comes to them easily.

You can fly, you know how to basically do that "blink teleport" like fast movement technique, you can throw energy blasts of various sizes, and you know the Power Ball technique... though controlling your ape form is very difficult for you and tends to be less "control" and more "direct your rampage".

So the standard stuff...at least I know that much.

Not that I plan on using the ape form soon. I have neglected to tell her my powers and abilities, aside from Zenkai, so while she knows the Sayians are powerful, she doesn't know how powerful, nor what our abilities involve.

I guess martial arts wise..I'm stuck with my Tang So Do.

I take the Scouter I had been holding onto more or less the whole time and place it on and activate it. See power levels and such. Start with a reading on Galatea and myself.
GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:18 am

Psyckosama wrote:
Galatea looks at you grimly. "I have a duty and just because she's not able to throw fireballs doesn't mean she's weak. You do not want to force a choice. Believe me."

I snort "Her body is weak, she has the baring of a bureaurcrat! Not a Warrior. A Warrior I will respect, not one who sits behind a desk and leaves it to others to do the fighting"

"And that's exactly my concern," she replies. "I know all about Kryptonians, Tamarians, and Green Lanterns... What I want is to protect this planet. And I'm willing to go to many means to do so."

She slowly starts to walk around you looking at you through a careful eye. "You say you found 'religion' here. You willing to protect this world? Everyone has a price, Leik. What's yours?"

"My Price? You talk about Price as if Honour can be bought and sold. I tell you this now, unless you have multitudes who can match Darkseid in battle, the Sayain Army cannot be stopped. Will I defend this world? As one of the Army of Immortals, I will do so, with Blood and Steel, but to pay a price for such is to cheapen a warriors honour. Though ,if you want information. There will be a price. Because That can be traded." I smirk. "What are you offering?"

Last edited by Finbar on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I hate missing out on closing quotes.)

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:32 am

GundamChief wrote:I look at her and sigh "Zenkai. When we get beaten to near death, our bodies realize they are too weak. It in turn goes through a few changes and permanently increases our personal power, making them greater then before. So...that which doesn't kill us, finds they wish they did."

"That's kind of cool."

"Well...from what I've been told there were a few more reasons beyond that, ones that made the king of our people take pause even. Otherwise...yeah he is."

She nods thoughtfully.

Not that she can see it, but I sorta am too. Also getting aroused, fortunately I was in another room at the time.

Heh.

So the standard stuff...at least I know that much.

Pretty much yeah.

Not that I plan on using the ape form soon. I have neglected to tell her my powers and abilities, aside from Zenkai, so while she knows the Sayians are powerful, she doesn't know how powerful, nor what our abilities involve.

Right. And for the record, your ape form is Godzilla-esque

I guess martial arts wise..I'm stuck with my Tang So Do.

Yep.

I take the Scouter I had been holding onto more or less the whole time and place it on and activate it. See power levels and such. Start with a reading on Galatea and myself.

It doesn't give clear numbers. Rather it has 5 tiers of power. 1 being the highest, 5 the lowest. If it reads something too high to get a reading on it gives a 0 reading.

(Yes. This is me trying to get away from fixed power levels.)

You're normally mid tier-3, She's low tier-3 at the moment but considering she's at rest, its not a clear reading. You'd need to scan her during a fight to see her true potential. Though even then the system doesn't really account for skill, and can sometimes have issues getting a good reading on magical and technological power sources. Still, better than nothing...

And to get a Tier-3 read while doing nothing means she's got a lot more spunk than most of the locals.

Brian Boru wrote:"Oh really?" Now a bit intrigued. "Now I'm rather curious. So, Miss Galatea, may I ask where you're from? Or is that not your place to tell either?"

"I was born in Metropolis."

"What? Made sense to me..."

Finbar wrote:I snort "Her body is weak, she has the baring of a bureaurcrat! Not a Warrior. A Warrior I will respect, not one who sits behind a desk and leaves it to others to do the fighting"

"You underestimate the power of the mind," she replies.

"My Price? You talk about Price as if Honour can be bought and sold. I tell you this now, unless you have multitudes who can match Darkseid in battle, the Sayain Army cannot be stopped. Will I defend this world? As one of the Army of Immortals, I will do so, with Blood and Steel, but to pay a price for such is to cheapen a warriors honour. Though ,if you want information. There will be a price. Because That can be traded." I smirk. "What are you offering?"

She smirks and pulls out a card... an engraved piece of blood stained wrought iron hanging off of a blackened steel chain, each link of which was forged by a blind japanese blacksmith and quenched in the tears of weeping virgins.

It is the holy grail of all Metal. It is a life time backstage pass to Dethklok. And by that I mean every future concert ever. Even their citadel of Mordhaus is potentially open to you with just a wave of this holy tag...

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GundamChief Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:36 am

[quote="Psyckosama"]
GundamChief wrote:"That's kind of cool."

"If you manage to do it right. while getting near killed is a near instant way of getting more powerful, there's emphasis on getting near "Killed". So not always a good thing."

It doesn't give clear numbers. Rather it has 5 tiers of power. 1 being the highest, 5 the lowest. If it reads something too high to get a reading on it gives a 0 reading.

(Yes. This is me trying to get away from fixed power levels.)

You're normally mid tier-3, She's low tier-3 at the moment but considering she's at rest, its not a clear reading. You'd need to scan her during a fight to see her true potential. Though even then the system doesn't really account for skill, and can sometimes have issues getting a good reading on magical and technological power sources. Still, better than nothing...

And to get a Tier-3 read while doing nothing means she's got a lot more spunk than most of the locals.

Huh. I'm weaker then "My woman"....sucks :p.

Oh well..nothing hyper training won't fix. Ah well.

I look around for other power levels.
GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:39 am

Psyckosama wrote:
"You underestimate the power of the mind," she replies.

"Ah" I nod in understanding. "Super Science, Magic and Psionics. One of those then"

She smirks and pulls out a card... an engraved piece of blood stained wrought iron hanging off of a blackened steel chain, each link of which was forged by a blind japanese blacksmith and quenched in the tears of weeping virgins.

It is the holy grail of all Metal. It is a life time backstage pass to Dethklok. And by that I mean every future concert ever. Even their citadel of Mordhaus is potentially open to you with just a wave of this holy tag...

I blink. On one hand, I am still me. I like Metal, but I also know how to neogtiate. On the other, I am a Sayain and Metal calls out to me. It is Religion.

A drop of sweat rolls down my temple as I force myself not to react.

"An interesting offer. A potent one. Throw in tickets for Iron Maiden and Manowar, a House of suitable splendour and proper training equipment and I shall fight along side this planets hero's to defend it from external threats."

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:45 am

Psyckosama wrote:"I was born in Metropolis."

"Metropolis? Cool I've heard of the place, home to Superman, one of the strongest heroes out there, Lex Luthor, one of the richest men alive, and also the plane wreck capital of the world if I've heard right. I've also heard it's one of the most supervillain heavy cities in the world, only Gotham and New York beat them from what I've heard."

"Do super villain attacks really happen every week there? I'd heard all sorts of horror stories from people talking about the place but I can't imagine it's really THAT bad is it?"

What? Made sense to me..."

"You heard that? Heh well what I meant was that I can't imagine your story could be even half as weird as mine is so I didn't think hiding it was really necessary but if you really don't want to talk about your background I won't pry."

"So...other than accidentally marrying a local in Vegas did you have anything planned during your stay here?"
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:47 am

GundamChief wrote:"If you manage to do it right. while getting near killed is a near instant way of getting more powerful, there's emphasis on getting near "Killed". So not always a good thing."

"Ah. Right. So its not just defeated but 'beaten within an inch of your life'."

Huh. I'm weaker then "My woman"....sucks :p.

Almost unheard of among Saiyans. If a male can't defeat a female, she's not opening her legs. Simple that.

Oh well..nothing hyper training won't fix. Ah well.

Heh.

I look around for other power levels.

Nothing in the immediate area.

Finbar wrote:"Ah" I nod in understanding. "Super Science, Magic and Psionics. One of those then"

"Good planning and intellect," she replies. "None of the others matter if you can't organize them so they cam be used to their utmost effect."

I blink. On one hand, I am still me. I like Metal, but I also know how to neogtiate. On the other, I am a Sayain and Metal calls out to me. It is Religion.

A drop of sweat rolls down my temple as I force myself not to react.

You notice the predatory glint in her eyes.

"An interesting offer. A potent one. Throw in tickets for Iron Maiden and Manowar, a House of suitable splendour and proper training equipment and I shall fight along side this planets hero's to defend it from external threats."

"Oh no," she replies, "I'm not asking you to join the planet's heroes. I'm asking you to fight them should they ever go rogue."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:48 am

Psyckosama wrote:

You notice the predatory glint in her eyes.

"Oh no," she replies, "I'm not asking you to join the planet's heroes. I'm asking you to fight them should they ever go rogue."

My smirk widens "Well bargained then. For the price I mentioned, I will do so." I reach out for the tag

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:55 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Yeah, sure. Though seriously, ese, what the fuck is your problem? I mean you help me trick out the engine ones and suddenly you can't keep your hands off her. Hate to say it, but Maria ain't that sexy."

"That's half the fun! It's about having the technology. Making something faster, better, stronger ... sorry, yeah, I just can't help myself sometimes."

"Since when have you been fucking married?"

"Since now, apparently. 'Tis a tale of whirlwind romance, fruity drinks with umbrellas and Elvis. I just wish I could remember more of it."

Whereupon I head back 'home'.

"Again, I apologize. There are times when I let an idea get away with me," I say to Galatea. "Did you manage to reach your father? More importantly, should I be worried about angry men showing up on my doorstep with firearms. Or pitchforks. Either. Both?"
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:57 am

Brian Boru wrote:"Do super villain attacks really happen every week there? I'd heard all sorts of horror stories from people talking about the place but I can't imagine it's really THAT bad is it?"

"Not every week but it can get hectic."

"You heard that? Heh well what I meant was that I can't imagine your story could be even half as weird as mine is so I didn't think hiding it was really necessary but if you really don't want to talk about your background I won't pry."

"Once I get authorized."

"So...other than accidentally marrying a local in Vegas did you have anything planned during your stay here?"

"Not really..." she trails off. "Listen. When I made that call... I was told something. Be Nevada law we have to co-habitat for 3 months before it can be annulled"

Finbar wrote:My smirk widens "Well bargained then. For the price I mentioned, I will do so." I reach out for the tag

And her phone rings. She scowls, "Of all the..."

Then draws it and looks at the name. Her face goes pale.

And answers it...

"Yes sir...?"

She winces.

"No sir..."

"I understand sir..."

She hangs up the phone and takes a deep breath. "I apologize but the situation has changed."

Galatea looks at her. "Who was that?"

She looks over. "That was Director Fury," she replies. "It seems that your... husband was under SHIELD observation and he is not pleased with our... unexpected intervention. He's coming here personally to renegotiate the situation."

She looks at you. "I apologize for the trouble."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum