Giant Stompy Robots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Galatea for You

+3
Rieverre
Brian Boru
Psyckosama
7 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Galatea for You - Page 7 Empty Re: A Galatea for You

Post by Finbar Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:58 am

"And my tag? We did have an agreed upon bargain. You are not going back on your word are you?"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:04 am

Rieverre wrote:"That's half the fun! It's about having the technology. Making something faster, better, stronger ... sorry, yeah, I just can't help myself sometimes."

"Yeah. I know how it is, homes."

"Since now, apparently. 'Tis a tale of whirlwind romance, fruity drinks with umbrellas and Elvis. I just wish I could remember more of it."

Whereupon I head back 'home'.

He cracks up. "Fuck man, that shit only's supposed to happen in movies!"

"Again, I apologize. There are times when I let an idea get away with me," I say to Galatea. "Did you manage to reach your father? More importantly, should I be worried about angry men showing up on my doorstep with firearms. Or pitchforks. Either. Both?"

"No, but you can expect two intimidating men in black suits with a suspicious looking black car any time now."

"Fuck man...," he starts to look a bit on edge, "You married a Fed?!"

Tea looks at him. "You honestly think I care about the grow op you have in your basement?"

He goes pale. "Um... well shit. Well ese, I guess I'll be seein' ya for the grill out I best. Gotta go!"

He rushes inside and slams the door.

She chuckles.

Finbar wrote:"And my tag? We did have an agreed upon bargain. You are not going back on your word are you?"

She looks displeased. "It seems that my right to conduct these negotiations has been revoked. Though I doubt my superior will reneg on the deal. He may seek to renegotiate it though."

Moments later a black jet appears in the distance.

Psyckosama
Admin

https://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:07 am

I frown. NOW I am not happy.

So much so, that I begin to glow a bit.

"You mean to tell me, that you did not enter these negotiations in good faith? That you seek to taunt me with a key to a part of my religion and try to withold it?"

I float up slightly

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:07 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Not every week but it can get hectic."

"I can imagine, Darkseid and all that." I shudder at that, Avatar instinct howling in disgust at that bastard.

"Once I get authorized."

I raise an eyebrow at that, "'authorized' now that IS interesting but I've seen enough movies that prying will lead to NOTHING good, so I'll just sit back and wait."

"Not really..." she trails off. "Listen. When I made that call... I was told something. Be Nevada law we have to co-habitat for 3 months before it can be annulled"

My eyebrows shoot up and my eyes widen at that. "Well now...that is...something..." I'm silent for a moment, then I continue, "Well if my experiences have taught me anything, it's that you've got to roll with what life throws at you. We'll take this one day at a time and who knows maybe at the end of it, we'll like each other enough to stick around." I chuckle as if I made a joke.

"So...is there anything from your rooms that you needed to get?"

Last edited by Brian Boru on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:18 am

Psyckosama wrote:"No, but you can expect two intimidating men in black suits with a suspicious looking black car any time now."

"Fuck man...," he starts to look a bit on edge, "You married a Fed?!"

Tea looks at him. "You honestly think I care about the grow op you have in your basement?"

He goes pale. "Um... well shit. Well ese, I guess I'll be seein' ya for the grill out I best. Gotta go!"

He rushes inside and slams the door.

She chuckles.

"That was evil."

I grin.

"Well _done_."

Pause.

"So ... would you care to elaborate on that a bit? Specifically the reason for the upcoming visit by those intimidating men? Considering you have not moved to do away with me yourself as of yet, I will assume it's something more benign?"
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:46 am

Finbar wrote:I frown. NOW I am not happy.

So much so, that I begin to glow a bit.

"You mean to tell me, that you did not enter these negotiations in good faith? That you seek to taunt me with a key to a part of my religion and try to withold it?"

I float up slightly

Her eyes narrow. "Cut out the light show and get down here. I conducted the negotiations in good faith but I was stripped of my right to conduct those negotiations before the deal was completed."

Moments later (like after the end of that line of conversation) the black jet lands and a tall one eyed black man in a black jumpsuit steps out and looks over the situation. Unlike the woman he screaming 'warrior'.

"Waller."

"Director Fury."

He looks at you. "I apologize for the trouble, Leik, but my subordinate overstepped her bounds. I would like to request your patience and assure you that it will be worth your while."

"My bounds!" she scowls. "My mandate is to provide a proper response to superhuman hostility."

"By recruiting individuals with questionable and unknown backgrounds?" his eyes narrow, "Or engaging in unauthorized genetic research that when discovered will directly and personally antagonize two of the most powerful beings on this planet?"

Galatea pales a bit and turns defensive, "Hey! If you think you can talk to her like that then you have another thing coming..."

Waller looks at her. "Galatea, stand down."

"But ma'am..."

"Stand down, Galatea!"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I fail to see how taking measures to give us the ability to fight Superman on an equal level is going beyond my mandate. Besides I did not initiate the project. It was an independent Development of STAR Labs."

"It was also an unauthorized," he looks at her. "While of Extraterrestrial Origin Kara Zor-El, is still protected by the laws of the United States. And while you did not authorize Dr. Hamilton's blatantly illegal actions you did absolutely nothing to dissuade them."

"I did what I had to do," she states.

"And I believe that you believe that. But you lost sight of the big picture. That's why I'm suspending Project Camdus until you have undergone full review," he glances over to Galatea, "As for her..."

Galatea looks nervious and a bit lost. "W-what about me..."

"You're being reassigned to SHIELD."

She looks a bit like a small child for a moment. "And my father?"

"Will have to explain himself to Super Girl. It is up to her whether he has charges placed against him," he pauses, "But I will suggest that they refrain for the sake of your mental well being."

She looks down. "Thank you, sir."

He pauses for a moment, 'Galatea. Look at me."

She looks up.

"Do not believe for a moment I, or anyone who means a damn will ever look down on you over this. How you came into the world doesn't matter. Its what you do once you're here that matters. I've read your records, official and unofficial, and I am impressed." he hands her a envelope. "These are your new orders."

She takes them and nods.

Then he takes the tag from Waller. "Agent Hill will accompany you back to your base. You are dismissed."

Then he looks to you and motions to the ship he arrived in. "I apologize for the delay. Please, come with me. I believe you'll find I've set up a much more appealing negotiating environment inside..."

Brian Boru wrote:

"I can imagine, Doomsday and all that." I shudder at that, Avatar instinct howling in disgust at that bastard.

"Who?"

OOC hasn't been created yet.

I raise an eyebrow at that, "'authorized' now that IS interesting but I've seen enough movies that prying will lead to NOTHING good, so I'll just sit back and wait."

Heh.

"Not really..." she trails off. "Listen. When I made that call... I was told something. Be Nevada law we have to co-habitat for 3 months before it can be annulled"

My eyebrows shoot up and my eyes widen at that. "Well now...that is...something..." I'm silent for a moment, then I continue, "Well if my experiences have taught me anything, it's that you've got to roll with what life throws at you. We'll take this one day at a time and who knows maybe at the end of it, we'll like each other enough to stick around." I chuckle as if I made a joke.

"So...is there anything from your rooms that you needed to get?"[/quote]

"Just my clothes. I have another week of leave. After that I can probably figure out what comes next."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:54 am

Psyckosama wrote:
Her eyes narrow. "Cut out the light show and get down here. I conducted the negotiations in good faith but I was stripped of my right to conduct those negotiations before the deal was completed."

"Well, arent you an arrogant little nothing then" Oh I am pissed, but I force myself back under control.

Moments later (like after the end of that line of conversation) the black jet lands and a tall one eyed black man in a black jumpsuit steps out and looks over the situation. Unlike the woman he screaming 'warrior'.

"Waller."

"Director Fury."

He looks at you. "I apologize for the trouble, Leik, but my subordinate overstepped her bounds. I would like to request your patience and assure you that it will be worth your while."

I nod politely to the Warrior. THIS is someone I can respect. He may be physically weaker, but he has the baring of a Warrior.

"My bounds!" she scowls. "My mandate is to provide a proper response to superhuman hostility."

"By recruiting individuals with questionable and unknown backgrounds?" his eyes narrow, "Or engaging in unauthorized genetic research that when discovered will directly and personally antagonize two of the most powerful beings on this planet?"

Galatea pales a bit and turns defensive, "Hey! If you think you can talk to her like that then you have another thing coming..."

Waller looks at her. "Galatea, stand down."

"But ma'am..."

"Stand down, Galatea!"

"Yes, ma'am."

I frown a bit at that, but remain silent.

"I fail to see how taking measures to give us the ability to fight Superman on an equal level is going beyond my mandate. Besides I did not initiate the project. It was an independent Development of STAR Labs."

"It was also an unauthorized," he looks at her. "While of Extraterrestrial Origin Kara Zor-El, is still protected by the laws of the United States. And while you did not authorize Dr. Hamilton's blatantly illegal actions you did absolutely nothing to dissuade them."

"I did what I had to do," she states.

"And I believe that you believe that. But you lost sight of the big picture. That's why I'm suspending Project Camdus until you have undergone full review," he glances over to Galatea, "As for her..."

Galatea looks nervious and a bit lost. "W-what about me..."

"You're being reassigned to SHIELD."

She looks a bit like a small child for a moment. "And my father?"

"Will have to explain himself to Super Girl. It is up to her whether he has charges placed against him," he pauses, "But I will suggest that they refrain for the sake of your mental well being."

She looks down. "Thank you, sir."

He pauses for a moment, 'Galatea. Look at me."

She looks up.

"Do not believe for a moment I, or anyone who means a damn will ever look down on you over this. How you came into the world doesn't matter. Its what you do once you're here that matters. I've read your records, official and unofficial, and I am impressed." he hands her a envelope. "These are your new orders."

She takes them and nods.

Then he takes the tag from Waller. "Agent Hill will accompany you back to your base. You are dismissed."

Then he looks to you and motions to the ship he arrived in. "I apologize for the delay. Please, come with me. I believe you'll find I've set up a much more appealing negotiating environment inside..."

"Very well. You, I can respect. Let us talk"

With that, I head for the ship.

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:03 am

Finbar wrote:"Well, arent you an arrogant little nothing then" Oh I am pissed, but I force myself back under control.

She is totally not intimidated.

I nod politely to the Warrior. THIS is someone I can respect. He may be physically weaker, but he has the baring of a Warrior.

He returns your respectful nod.

I frown a bit at that, but remain silent.

Because Waller was ordering her?

"Very well. You, I can respect. Let us talk"

With that, I head for the ship.

Inside there's a full buffet waiting. All the stuff you like including a full keg of beer.

"I believe that Negotiations should be conducted in a comfortable environment," he takes the tag and tosses it to you. "And to prove my good faith I'm giving you this as a downpayment on whatever we may agree upon. Now. Take what you will and take a seat."

Behind you, Galatea's being offered a robe to cover up with. Her clothes are rags at this point that do little to preserve her modesty.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:06 am

Think you missed mine.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:12 am

Rieverre wrote:"That was evil."

I grin.

"Well _done_."

Pause.

"So ... would you care to elaborate on that a bit? Specifically the reason for the upcoming visit by those intimidating men? Considering you have not moved to do away with me yourself as of yet, I will assume it's something more benign?"

Somewhat. That really depends on you and your intentions. You've become a person of Interest to my superiors. So, lets go inside and I'll answer some questions if you're authorized to hear it.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:18 am

[quote="Psyckosama"
Because Waller was ordering her?
[/quote]

That and she was looking to obey, and because Fury is above Waller in the Chain of Command, but Galatea was looking to a junior for orders. This smacks of mental conditioning.

Inside there's a full buffet waiting. All the stuff you like including a full keg of beer.

"I believe that Negotiations should be conducted in a comfortable environment," he takes the tag and tosses it to you. "And to prove my good faith I'm giving you this as a downpayment on whatever we may agree upon. Now. Take what you will and take a seat."

Behind you, Galatea's being offered a robe to cover up with. Her clothes are rags at this point that do little to preserve her modesty.

my eyes widen and I reverently slip it inside my armour, next to my heart.

Then I collect a large plate of food and a mug of beer and sit

"Very well, what is it you wish of me?"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:32 am

Finbar wrote:That and she was looking to obey, and because Fury is above Waller in the Chain of Command, but Galatea was looking to a junior for orders. This smacks of mental conditioning.

On Vegeta that would have gotten you beaten if not outright vaporized.

my eyes widen and I reverently slip it inside my armour, next to my heart.

Then I collect a large plate of food and a mug of beer and sit

"Very well, what is it you wish of me?"

He invites you to sit at a table and sits across from you. "What I want is for humanity to stay at the top of the food chain and for this world to remain firmly in human hands. I want you to help insure this, and to make cooperation worth your while I am willing to give you an income and a reasonably large degree of independence. On occasion I may politely ask you to do me a... favor in exchange for payment but as long as you do not become a threat and do not break the laws of this world without due authorization... you will find that the degree of interference in your life will be relatively minor and outweighed by the benefits."

He pauses. "Your continued marriage to Galatea is optional. To both of you, but either way you will be personally given an income of $250,000 a year and provided housing in any location you request," he pauses and smirks, "That will buy you a great many Sabbath albums."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:42 am

Psyckosama wrote:
On Vegeta that would have gotten you beaten if not outright vaporized.

Exactly! All round! Both of them!

He invites you to sit at a table and sits across from you. "What I want is for humanity to stay at the top of the food chain and for this world to remain firmly in human hands. I want you to help insure this, and to make cooperation worth your while I am willing to give you an income and a reasonably large degree of independence. On occasion I may politely ask you to do me a... favor in exchange for payment but as long as you do not become a threat and do not break the laws of this world without due authorization... you will find that the degree of interference in your life will be relatively minor and outweighed by the benefits."

He pauses. "Your continued marriage to Galatea is optional. To both of you, but either way you will be personally given an income of $250,000 a year and provided housing in any location you request," he pauses and smirks, "That will buy you a great many Sabbath albums."

"I assume you mean Top of the Food Chain on Earth and within this system? They are not at the top in the Galaxy and likely never will be." I shrug "Shit happens."

I quickly devour a few mouthfulls and swig the beer.

"The rest, is very very tempting. If you make it a flat Million a year and assist in obtaining for me proper work-out equipment, along with the rest, then I will agree. In return, as a show of Good Will, I will present you two forms of Technology I have not seen on this planet. They may interest you."

Then I reach into my belt and place a Capsule on the table. The Capsule containing the blaster-device I have, but have never used.

"You mention'd a degree of interference. Please explain"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:44 am

Psyckosama wrote:Somewhat. That really depends on you and your intentions. You've become a person of Interest to my superiors. So, lets go inside and I'll answer some questions if you're authorized to hear it.

"Oooh. Very ominous. I'll give it a seven out of ten," I give her a thumbs up before we head back in.

"I believe I've managed to piece together a bit on my own. In my family's checkered past my ancestors have dabbled in many forms of SCIENCE, employing our hereditary inspiration to often seemingly miraculous effect. There is a sort of instinctive understanding which comes with that, most likely based on subconscious processing of sensory cues. Those, in addition to your rather specific non-denial of being a government employee lead to certain conclusions of its own."

Pause. Scratch my chin thoughtfully.

"So, as talking about what we both already know, to one extent or another, would be boring, would you tell me a little more about yourself instead? I will, of course, respond in kind. Or better yet, I'll start ... let's see ... aha!"

Plop down onto the recliner, opposite the couch.

"As I've mentioned before, my name is Faustus Amadeus Heterodyne, currently dimensionally displaced heir to House Heterodyne. I enjoy, among other things, reading, discovering new and entertaining ways of wasting time, doing SCIENCE!, and waffles. My ambition is to discover a reliable way of returning home, somehow pass the buck of inheriting what my paternal grandfather has wrought to a potential younger sibling, and following in my mother's footsteps in acquiring a harem."

What. I might as well be honest and up-front about it.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:47 am

Finbar wrote:"I assume you mean Top of the Food Chain on Earth and within this system? They are not at the top in the Galaxy and likely never will be." I shrug "Shit happens."

He scowls somewhat. "It was implied."

I quickly devour a few mouthfulls and swig the beer.

"The rest, is very very tempting. If you make it a flat Million a year and assist in obtaining for me proper work-out equipment, along with the rest, then I will agree. In return, as a show of Good Will, I will present you two forms of Technology I have not seen on this planet. They may interest you."

"Five hundred thousand, we'll give you a training budget, and you let us examine all of your equipment."

Then I reach into my belt and place a Capsule on the table. The Capsule containing the blaster-device I have, but have never used.

He raises an eyebrow.

"You mention'd a degree of interference. Please explain"

"You will occasionally be given missions as an Agent of SHIELD and I will be watching your performance as a 'hero'. You will receive comments and criticism to ensure you do not break trust."

Last edited by Psyckosama on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:49 am

Rieverre wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:Somewhat. That really depends on you and your intentions. You've become a person of Interest to my superiors. So, lets go inside and I'll answer some questions if you're authorized to hear it.

"Oooh. Very ominous. I'll give it a seven out of ten," I give her a thumbs up before we head back in.

"I believe I've managed to piece together a bit on my own. In my family's checkered past my ancestors have dabbled in many forms of SCIENCE, employing our hereditary inspiration to often seemingly miraculous effect. There is a sort of instinctive understanding which comes with that, most likely based on subconscious processing of sensory cues. Those, in addition to your rather specific non-denial of being a government employee lead to certain conclusions of its own."

Pause. Scratch my chin thoughtfully.

"So, as talking about what we both already know, to one extent or another, would be boring, would you tell me a little more about yourself instead? I will, of course, respond in kind. Or better yet, I'll start ... let's see ... aha!"

Plop down onto the recliner, opposite the couch.

"As I've mentioned before, my name is Faustus Amadeus Heterodyne, currently dimensionally displaced heir to House Heterodyne. I enjoy, among other things, reading, discovering new and entertaining ways of wasting time, doing SCIENCE!, and waffles. My ambition is to discover a reliable way of returning home, somehow pass the buck of inheriting what my paternal grandfather has wrought to a potential younger sibling, and following in my mother's footsteps in acquiring a harem."

What. I might as well be honest and up-front about it.

"Dimensionally displaced," she repeats, "This just keeps getting more complicated...."

Then you say Harem and she GLARES at you.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:59 am

Psyckosama wrote:
"Five hundred thousand, we'll give you a training budget, and you let us examine all of your equipment."

I shrug slightly. "that was the most advanced piece of equipment, aside from my ship, which is broken"
I hold out the capsule with my ship "You'll want a Kryptonian to move this, the contents do not loose weight, just mass. If you want to examine my ship, you also repair it. Aside from that, all I have of note is a Scouter, which detects bio-energy levels at a basic level. My data-unit and my trophies. I am prepared to let you study them, but I wish them returned. I have removed the energy source for the Scouter as there is a Tracker in there. I am not a technician, so I could not remove it. However, in return for this, which included an FTL engine, mass reduction technology, energy scanner and Data on many of the enemies and foes of the Sayains, The income would have to be greatly increased and the training equipment will include access to a Gravity Gym, so I can get a proper work-out. I would also want a motorbike"

He raises and eyebrow.

I smirk "You'll like it. Your soldiers seem to have some kind of energy weapon, but this is a different one."

"You will occasionally be given missions as an Agent of SHIELD and I will be watching your performance as a 'hero'. You will receive comments and criticism to ensure you do not break trust."

I snort slightly "I have never been accused of being a Hero. I will accept Mercenary though. However, I expect that any reports will ignore this human concept of Collateral Damage"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:05 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Dimensionally displaced," she repeats, "This just keeps getting more complicated...."

"Tuesdays, what can you do?" Gallic shrug.

Then you say Harem and she GLARES at you.

"I'm being honest," I shrug. "Certainly better than lying about the issue."

It's certainly preferable to what would have happened to father before he met my mother. Political marriages. Ick.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:09 am

Finbar wrote:I shrug slightly. "that was the most advanced piece of equipment, aside from my ship, which is broken"
I hold out the capsule with my ship "You'll want a Kryptonian to move this, the contents do not loose weight, just mass. If you want to examine my ship, you also repair it.

"Agreed"

Aside from that, all I have of note is a Scouter, which detects bio-energy levels at a basic level. My data-unit and my trophies. I am prepared to let you study them, but I wish them returned.

"Also agreed, but we also want to study your armor."

I have removed the energy source for the Scouter as there is a Tracker in there. I am not a technician, so I could not remove it.

"Thank you for the warning. We'll see what we can do."

However, in return for this, which included an FTL engine, mass reduction technology, energy scanner and Data on many of the enemies and foes of the Sayains, The income would have to be greatly increased and the training equipment will include access to a Gravity Gym, so I can get a proper work-out. I would also want a motorbike"

"We don't have access to the technology to build a 'Gravity Gym. As for the money, 500k plus royalties on all of the technology we reverse engineer from your equipment. The Bike is fine."

I smirk "You'll like it. Your soldiers seem to have some kind of energy weapon, but this is a different one."

Galatea looks at them and her eyes widen. "Red Sun Lasers."

"No offense young lady, but we didn't know if you would react in a hostile manner."

"No, I... just you're well prepared."

I snort slightly "I have never been accused of being a Hero. I will accept Mercenary though. However, I expect that any reports will ignore this human concept of Collateral Damage"

"In your daily activities you will do your best to prevent it," His eye narrows. "Avoid the loss of life. This is not negotiable..." he pauses, "But do well and I might be convinced to see about say..." he smiles. "Arranging for a musical education and contact with a record label..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:10 am

Rieverre wrote:
"Tuesdays, what can you do?" Gallic shrug.

WTF look.

"I'm being honest," I shrug. "Certainly better than lying about the issue."

It's certainly preferable to what would have happened to father before he met my mother. Political marriages. Ick.

She growls slightly. "So, any questions?"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:19 am

Psyckosama wrote:
Aside from that, all I have of note is a Scouter, which detects bio-energy levels at a basic level. My data-unit and my trophies. I am prepared to let you study them, but I wish them returned.

"Also agreed, but we also want to study your armor."

I shrug and hold out another Capsule "How about a broken suit and I was wearing when a Tamarian put their fist through it? I like my current armour. It's exactly the same, just this one is broken"

"We don't have access to the technology to build a 'Gravity Gym. As for the money, 500k plus royalties on all of the technology we reverse engineer from your equipment. The Bike is fine."

"All it is, is a secure facility where I can fly and do training in heavier gravity. I'm used to much heavier gravity and can;t get a proper one here. If you can build a space-going vessel, you have gravity manipulation technology. If you have that you can make a room the size of a few basketball courts with a few hundred gravities."

Galatea looks at them and her eyes widen. "Red Sun Lasers."

"No offense young lady, but we didn't know if you would react in a hostile manner."

"No, I... just you're well prepared."

"Which makes me wonder what you had prepared for me" I smirk "It could have been fun"

"In your daily activities you will do your best to prevent it," His eye narrows. "Avoid the loss of life. This is not negotiable..." he pauses, "But do well and I might be convinced to see about say..." he smiles. "Arranging for a musical education and contact with a record label..."

"If you want to be that restrictive, you cover my food bills too" I do not mention that my hair 'Toinged' at the idea of becoming signed to a label.

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:38 am

Finbar wrote:I shrug and hold out another Capsule "How about a broken suit and I was wearing when a Tamarian put their fist through it? I like my current armour. It's exactly the same, just this one is broken"

"Well see what the researchers say."

"All it is, is a secure facility where I can fly and do training in heavier gravity. I'm used to much heavier gravity and can;t get a proper one here. If you can build a space-going vessel, you have gravity manipulation technology. If you have that you can make a room the size of a few basketball courts with a few hundred gravities."

"I'll see what can be done."

"Which makes me wonder what you had prepared for me" I smirk "It could have been fun"

He smirks.

"If you want to be that restrictive, you cover my food bills too" I do not mention that my hair 'Toinged' at the idea of becoming signed to a label.

"The entire deal depends on that," he states, "It's all about appearances. Speaking of which... if you damage your armor and we are able to replicate it. You'll receive replacements. How does that sound?"

"And I know what your food bill looks like. No."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:43 am

Psyckosama wrote:
"I'll see what can be done."

"Get that Stark guy to make it, tell him he can;t do it and it will give me and Galatea a place to work out in. Make it variable wavelength lighting for fun"

"The entire deal depends on that," he states, "It's all about appearances. Speaking of which... if you damage your armor and we are able to replicate it. You'll receive replacements. How does that sound?"

"And I know what your food bill looks like. No."

"How about you subside the food bill then. My body needs far more calories a day than a human one to stay in peak condition......as for the Lives, I can do my best. However, keep in mind my strength. Collateral Damage will occur, even if it is because I punched someone through a half dozen buildings"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:47 am

Finbar wrote:"Get that Stark guy to make it, tell him he can;t do it and it will give me and Galatea a place to work out in. Make it variable wavelength lighting for fun"

"I'll see what I can do. Tony Stark is not known for being cooperative.

"How about you subside the food bill then. My body needs far more calories a day than a human one to stay in peak condition......as for the Lives, I can do my best. However, keep in mind my strength. Collateral Damage will occur, even if it is because I punched someone through a half dozen buildings"

"Use appropriate strength for your target.... and I believe 500 grand plus royalties should be enough of a subsidy."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:52 am

Psyckosama wrote:
"I'll see what I can do. Tony Stark is not known for being cooperative.

"You mean he wont be studying some of the technology? A man like you should have no problem insulting him into making one....but...as you say" I gracefully conceed the point

"Use appropriate strength for your target.... and I believe 500 grand plus royalties should be enough of a subsidy."

"Very well, we have a deal"

I nod and throw a thumbs up to Galatea.

"now, where is a decent place to live? I'm thinking California, so I can enjoy the weather"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:55 am

Finbar wrote:"You mean he wont be studying some of the technology? A man like you should have no problem insulting him into making one....but...as you say" I gracefully conceed the point

"Oh, he will be... but I can't make promises about the Gym."

"Very well, we have a deal"

"I'll draw up the contract."

I nod and throw a thumbs up to Galatea.

She looks a bit embarrassed.

"now, where is a decent place to live? I'm thinking California, so I can enjoy the weather"

"That can be arranged."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:25 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Who?"

OOC hasn't been created yet.

Wrong name, meant Darkseid

"Just my clothes. I have another week of leave. After that I can probably figure out what comes next."

"Enraged parents and possibly bosses come knocking I would assume." Wry grin across my face. Razz
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Psyckosama wrote:WTF look.

"Parents are adventuring scientists. Oh, they've put on a veneer of civility but ... certain things just happen once you've seen, done and been around as much _strange_ as they have. Same with grandfather. Grandmother tried to take over the world once. My paternal grandfather actually more or less did, though his means were far less objectionable. Maternal grandfather and my great uncle still have folk songs and children's stories being written about them"

Another shrug. "It's fair to say rolling with the punches is in my blood, and if it wasn't originally it ended up getting put there."

She growls slightly. "So, any questions?"

"I was actually hoping you could tell me more about yourself. So far, I see a woman of sharp and cutting wit, stunningly attractive, and impressively bearing the weight of responsibility and expectations on her shoulders. But other than half remembered snippets from what must have been a truly epic binge and night of partying, I have no idea who this Galatea I've managed to marry is as a person. It's the little things about us that make us who we are, after all."
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by mithril-blade Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Psyckosama wrote:

"What the fuck?"

I look at the expression on her face, then burst out laughing. "Ok, ok" I raise my hands "Before you beat me within an inch of my life, tell me, do you still feel nervous?"

"So why would the ballencer of nature be working at a Quik-e-mart?"

Shrug

"Pays my bills. Turns out, being the fella that keeps the spiritual world from getting into a street fight with the people currently inhabiting the world doesn't clothe, feed or house you. By the by, I am the balancer of the spiritual world and the physical world. Nature makes a big spiritual component of that, yes, but not all of it. There are spirits not related to nature that just float around and do their own thing. And then there are the spirits who would want nothing but rip appart the people living here.

It isn't just the physical world that needs balance."

"By the way, what are the plans now?"

Hey Psyckosama, how is my bending?

mithril-blade

Back to top Go down

Post by GundamChief Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Ah. Right. So its not just defeated but 'beaten within an inch of your life'."

"Pretty much."

Almost unheard of among Saiyans. If a male can't defeat a female, she's not opening her legs. Simple that.

while true, there's a double standard here as well :p

While a female certainly won't give it to a lesser male, this only encourages them to get stronger because to them nothing is hotter then a woman who can kick their ass.

Nothing in the immediate area.

Hmm.

I take off the communicator and turn it off. I begin to meditate a bit since I know it will focus my center, and use it to levitate myself a few feet above the ground. Practice starts now. Sayian's might be naturals, but it takes practice to be great.
GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum