Giant Stompy Robots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Galatea for You

+3
Rieverre
Brian Boru
Psyckosama
7 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Galatea for You - Page 9 Empty Re: A Galatea for You

Post by GundamChief Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:07 pm

Psyckosama wrote:She flies you out to the middle of nowhere, what seems to be an abandoned nuclear testing range.

Then she smiles and takes up a fighting stance.

I shrug and take a ready stance.

"Interesting actually. I figured you were not what you seemed. Hence my being so open about myself."

Now let's see what you can really do babe.

I power up a bit...and then throw an energy ball at her, with myself following immediately after. If it hits, it will explode with enough force to blow up a car. If she bats it away or dodges it, which I'm expecting, I will strike her accordingly.

If she's open, I will strike her shoulder with a kick, and block her counter kick or punch while backing off.

If she's closed, I strike her ankle with a kick or strike her exposed midsection with a punch. The leg is if she's somewhat guarding her midsection, the midsection punch if she isn't. I get ready for to block her attack and my own counter should she try to punch or kick me directly. The counter would be a grab for her extended limb which I then put into a twist and pin. If she doesn't go direct but around, I merely block and see what she can do.
GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:56 am

Psyckosama wrote:
He rubs his temple. "You're still being sent the damned contract."

I smirk a bit more "fine"

"Done."

"Righto. Anything else we need to cover?"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by mithril-blade Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:46 am

Psyckosama wrote:

"What the hell are you talking about?

And you have middling control of the elements. You've mastered three and know the basics of the other and have yet to reach the Avatar state.

"Never you mind"

Anyway, introductions have been done, call has been done, asses have been cleaned and breakfeast has been eaten. Now what?

mithril-blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:35 am

Brian Boru wrote:I blink at that. "Really? Well, not sure what to say to that other than thank-you. If someone can do something you wouldn't believe how much of a relief that would be." I really am being grateful here. "So...want to see a presentation of what I can do? I'm sure your wondering what being 'kung fu action Jesus' entails." I grin at my weak attempt at a joke.

"I was told to get as much information as possible."

Rieverre wrote:Points finger at self.

"Spark. In your vernacular, I suppose you would call that a 'mad scientist'. Back home, there's a significant number of those around, and artificially created life isn't exactly a novel concept. Hells, _I_ have a mother and two fathers and was literally _made_ through genetic recombination rather than conceived in what the luddites would like to think is the only right and proper way. My mother was _raised_ by constructs whom she still considers her parents in every way that actually matters. _And_ history was apparently parallel enough to give us the story of Pygmalion and Galatea, making the name one of the most popular for people making forays into the wide and varied realm of animation. I literally can't help but notice these things."

She relaxes. "So if you had to guess, what would you think I am. Be detailed."

GundamChief wrote:I shrug and take a ready stance.

"Interesting actually. I figured you were not what you seemed. Hence my being so open about myself."

Now let's see what you can really do babe.

I power up a bit...and then throw an energy ball at her, with myself following immediately after. If it hits, it will explode with enough force to blow up a car. If she bats it away or dodges it, which I'm expecting, I will strike her accordingly.

If she's open, I will strike her shoulder with a kick, and block her counter kick or punch while backing off.

If she's closed, I strike her ankle with a kick or strike her exposed midsection with a punch. The leg is if she's somewhat guarding her midsection, the midsection punch if she isn't. I get ready for to block her attack and my own counter should she try to punch or kick me directly. The counter would be a grab for her extended limb which I then put into a twist and pin. If she doesn't go direct but around, I merely block and see what she can do.

She goes airborne immediately flying over the blast and striking out with her eye beams.

Finbar wrote:"Righto. Anything else we need to cover?"

As you're done.

mithril-blade wrote:"Never you mind"

Anyway, introductions have been done, call has been done, asses have been cleaned and breakfeast has been eaten. Now what?

That, dear boy, is up to you.

She's made her call for the moment.

Psyckosama
Admin

https://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:07 am

I figure thats my Cue to take Galatea back to the House and relax. I need to clean up from Breakfast (and consider lunch), and would like to get to know her.

Also, a trip into town to visit an All You Can Eat Buffet is on the cards.

Mainly, getting to know my new Mate.

So, once we are back at the house.....

"So, I gave you my story, whats yours?"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:12 am

Finbar wrote:I figure thats my Cue to take Galatea back to the House and relax. I need to clean up from Breakfast (and consider lunch), and would like to get to know her.

Also, a trip into town to visit an All You Can Eat Buffet is on the cards.

Mainly, getting to know my new Mate.

So, once we are back at the house.....

"So, I gave you my story, whats yours?"

She sighs and sits back. "I'm a clone of Supergirl created by Project Cadmus, a formally pseudo-independent branch of SHIELD dedicated to giving Earth a defense if and when our superhero population goes rogue." she replied, "They realized this threat after Superman was brainwashed by Darkseid and attempted to aid him in the invasion of Earth. Besides Supergirl, we didn't have anyone on hand strong enough to even give them pause. She was injured in the battle, and aware of the threat, some of her DNA was collected. I was created using it. That's about it."

She looks over. "So what's your story?"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:14 am

I shrug "Rank and File soldier in an army of Warriors who was out to conquore the galaxy for fun and profit in the eternal quest for a better fight. Crashed here and found religion"

I grin

"But you already know that because if you are a Kryptonian and have super-hearing."

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:18 am

Finbar wrote:I shrug "Rank and File soldier in an army of Warriors who was out to conquore the galaxy for fun and profit in the eternal quest for a better fight. Crashed here and found religion"

I grin

"But you already know that because if you are a Kryptonian and have super-hearing."

"Yeah, that so answers the personal details..." she leans forward. "Look, it's going to take three months of co-habitation for us to qualify for an annulment so we have plenty of time to figure out if we want to stay married. Personally I don't know. I don't know you. I don't know shit really..." she throws the orders she's still carrying onto your table, "And frankly that one eyed asshole just pulled my entire world out from under me. So start talking."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:21 am

"Well" I shrug "Not sure what you want to know. I mean, am I willing to give this a try? Absolutely! You are beautiful, you can be gentle, but you are properly strong and I saw how much you were enjoying our sparring. which means you have a Warrior's Heart. You are my Mate, I am Yours. It's that simple. If someone tries to get between us, I'll punch their head off and blow up their house......well, punch them out and hang them by their ankles, nude from a signpost in a busy intersection.....I'm not allowed to just kill someone for pissing me off.....thats going to take a bit of getting used to."

I shrug and grab a packet of cookies from a tin and offer her some "Aside from that, you need to ask a question to indicate what you want to know"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:32 am

Psyckosama wrote:She relaxes. "So if you had to guess, what would you think I am. Be detailed."

"Hmm ... enhanced speed, strength, resistance to toxins - no hangover? After that night? Sensory enhancements, either ocular or olfactory. Oculus secondary function as energy focus hints at the former, with obvious redshift suggesting projection in the IR wavelength. No surgical scars or overt indication of gene therapy, so barring massive and total corporeal reconstruction I'd say deliberately engineered from the ground up."

Tap chin.

"More empirical evidence would be necessary to draw any form of conclusion that isn't mostly a guess, but _at a guess_ ... both numerous Sparks and a fair few governments have a bit of an obsession with being the biggest dog in the kennel, and seeing as this particular country dubs itself the 'last remaining superpower' more often than not, I'd say that with the kind of effort that went into creating a thorough supersoldier program they'd aim for nothing short of the top as ... hmm ... template. And even given my somewhat limited familiarity with this world's notables, only a select few appear to possess general superhuman attributes across the board as well as heat vision."

What? I'll have you know the shade of a heat beam's focusing array is rather distinctive and difficult to mistake.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by mithril-blade Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:30 am

Psyckosama wrote:
That, dear boy, is up to you.

She's made her call for the moment.

Well, then. This calls for shopiiiiing~

Using whatever vehicle is available to me, or bus if I don't have any, I go to the nearest publix. A little expensive for my usual expenses, sure, but I don't want to dissapoint the wife by going to a cheaper place, like walmart. Speaking of:

"Hey Galatea" I say as we travel to the nearest publix "You know, I haven't asked yet, but what are we going to do about this marriage? I mean, you're sticking around while I go get more groceries and stuff, so I am thinking that you want to see how this goes. But a fella ought not presume, so I ask."

Through out all of this, I feel for the elements around. See which ones give themselves to be bended, and which ones won't. I was never one for elemental balance, a part of me says there is no such thing, but if I have to get behind confecius ideas to preserve the world, so be it.

mithril-blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:13 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"I was told to get as much information as possible."

I blink at the professionalism, but I shrug and head out back, "Follow me then."

Once I get there I take several buckets full of water I'd filled for such an occasion and went through every technique I could think of with the water.

Then I went on to the Earthbending giving all I got, standing my ground ready to hit hard at the perfect time to strike.

Then on to fire and airbending, keeping the proper mentalities for both.

When I finish I sigh and turn to Tea, "So...what did you think?"
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:13 pm

The member 'Brian Boru' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd6' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd6' : 2

#3 'd6' : 2

#4 'd6' : 6

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GundamChief Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Psyckosama wrote:She goes airborne immediately flying over the blast and striking out with her eye beams.

As I had thought, she dodged. Then countered. Not unexpected. Though I was hoping for close quarters. No matter.

Boost my speed with ki and leave an after image that gets hit. I'll be under and behind her, then see about flying upwards with kick to the back.
GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:35 am

Finbar wrote:"Well" I shrug "Not sure what you want to know. I mean, am I willing to give this a try? Absolutely! You are beautiful, you can be gentle, but you are properly strong and I saw how much you were enjoying our sparring. which means you have a Warrior's Heart. You are my Mate, I am Yours. It's that simple. If someone tries to get between us, I'll punch their head off and blow up their house......well, punch them out and hang them by their ankles, nude from a signpost in a busy intersection.....I'm not allowed to just kill someone for pissing me off.....thats going to take a bit of getting used to."

I shrug and grab a packet of cookies from a tin and offer her some "Aside from that, you need to ask a question to indicate what you want to know"

"Personal background. I mean okay... warrior metalhead. What else is there? Family? Background? Personal habits?"

Rieverre wrote:"Hmm ... enhanced speed, strength, resistance to toxins - no hangover? After that night? Sensory enhancements, either ocular or olfactory. Oculus secondary function as energy focus hints at the former, with obvious redshift suggesting projection in the IR wavelength. No surgical scars or overt indication of gene therapy, so barring massive and total corporeal reconstruction I'd say deliberately engineered from the ground up."

Tap chin.

"More empirical evidence would be necessary to draw any form of conclusion that isn't mostly a guess, but _at a guess_ ... both numerous Sparks and a fair few governments have a bit of an obsession with being the biggest dog in the kennel, and seeing as this particular country dubs itself the 'last remaining superpower' more often than not, I'd say that with the kind of effort that went into creating a thorough supersoldier program they'd aim for nothing short of the top as ... hmm ... template. And even given my somewhat limited familiarity with this world's notables, only a select few appear to possess general superhuman attributes across the board as well as heat vision."

What? I'll have you know the shade of a heat beam's focusing array is rather distinctive and difficult to mistake.

"Okay. You're close but off on some details... now this isn't about the US making a Super Soldier program. It's about defense from a possible threat. How much have you read about Superheroes?"

mithril-blade wrote:Well, then. This calls for shopiiiiing~

Using whatever vehicle is available to me, or bus if I don't have any, I go to the nearest publix. A little expensive for my usual expenses, sure, but I don't want to dissapoint the wife by going to a cheaper place, like walmart. Speaking of:

You have a beat to hell old van. Thing probably has more rust than metal and is kept together with wire, duct tape, bondo, and prayer.

"Hey Galatea" I say as we travel to the nearest publix "You know, I haven't asked yet, but what are we going to do about this marriage? I mean, you're sticking around while I go get more groceries and stuff, so I am thinking that you want to see how this goes. But a fella ought not presume, so I ask."

"I don't have much of a choice. Though there are some people you're going to have to talk to and we need to pick up my stuff."

Through out all of this, I feel for the elements around. See which ones give themselves to be bended, and which ones won't. I was never one for elemental balance, a part of me says there is no such thing, but if I have to get behind confecius ideas to preserve the world, so be it.

Well, not quite... you can feel the elements yes but its not like you're seeing the colors of the wind.

This isn't Pocahontas.

Brian Boru wrote:I blink at the professionalism, but I shrug and head out back, "Follow me then."

Once I get there I take several buckets full of water I'd filled for such an occasion and went through every technique I could think of with the water.

Then I went on to the Earthbending giving all I got, standing my ground ready to hit hard at the perfect time to strike.

Then on to fire and airbending, keeping the proper mentalities for both.

When I finish I sigh and turn to Tea, "So...what did you think?"

Well, your water and airbending are okay.

The other two... they kinda are refusing to obey properly.

GundamChief wrote:As I had thought, she dodged. Then countered. Not unexpected. Though I was hoping for close quarters. No matter.

Boost my speed with ki and leave an after image that gets hit. I'll be under and behind her, then see about flying upwards with kick to the back.

Hmmmm... start giving me dice rolls to go with your actions.

As for what she does, she manages to twist around and block your kick before responding by letting gravity cut in and dropping to the ground. If you give her the chance she then kicks off hard enough to cause a small crater in a charge back up in an attempt to hit you with a massive punch.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:19 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Okay. You're close but off on some details... now this isn't about the US making a Super Soldier program. It's about defense from a possible threat. How much have you read about Superheroes?"

"A passingly fair amount. It's an interesting phenomenon, rather mirroring the Sparks of my world in certain select cases. Although I find myself genuinely surprised by how well it's turning out. It speaks something of character. I think you have that saying too - 'To test a man, do not set him against adversity. Nearly anyone can rise beyond themselves when confronted with adversity. If you want to see a man's true character, give them power.' - Or something to that extent."

I give her a wry grin.

"My turn. What are the purpose of government and its primary concern?"
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:36 am

Psyckosama wrote:
Finbar wrote:"Well" I shrug "Not sure what you want to know. I mean, am I willing to give this a try? Absolutely! You are beautiful, you can be gentle, but you are properly strong and I saw how much you were enjoying our sparring. which means you have a Warrior's Heart. You are my Mate, I am Yours. It's that simple. If someone tries to get between us, I'll punch their head off and blow up their house......well, punch them out and hang them by their ankles, nude from a signpost in a busy intersection.....I'm not allowed to just kill someone for pissing me off.....thats going to take a bit of getting used to."

"Personal background. I mean okay... warrior metalhead. What else is there? Family? Background? Personal habits?"

I shrug "Family? Yes, I have one, or had one. It's not really a major thing. You mate, you keep your mate, she bares your children as long as you are strong enough, then the Children go off to a Creche. Frieza has control over that. So we never really have a family. We have our unit. Our team, and even that is one with no real bonds of brotherhood. It is a unit of force. We fight for rank, we conquure and kill as commanded and fight some more. This time, so we can be stronger and fight better."

I look at her "I Fight, I train and now I listen to music. I have little else. I have never needed more"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:24 am

Psyckosama wrote:Well, your water and airbending are okay.

The other two... they kinda are refusing to obey properly.

OOC: At least SOMETHING happened right?

I grit my teeth and try again with those two elements.

Whatever the outcome when I finish and turn to Galatea, "Well seems I have a couple of performance issues with Earth and Fire there I hope I didn't have 'similar' issues last night?" I grin at the bad joke.

"So Galatea...any advice on how to deal with your...boss? Co-workers? when they come here?"
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:24 am

The member 'Brian Boru' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd6' : 3

#2 'd6' : 5

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:30 am

Rieverre wrote:"A passingly fair amount. It's an interesting phenomenon, rather mirroring the Sparks of my world in certain select cases. Although I find myself genuinely surprised by how well it's turning out. It speaks something of character. I think you have that saying too - 'To test a man, do not set him against adversity. Nearly anyone can rise beyond themselves when confronted with adversity. If you want to see a man's true character, give them power.' - Or something to that extent."

"About that... what happens when a Superhero... or a Superhero team goes rogue?" she asks, "Especially one of fantastic power like Superman."

I give her a wry grin.

"My turn. What are the purpose of government and its primary concern?"

"Government exists to maintain order," she replies, "Government's primary concern is to maintain the collective well being and security of its people. The American government at least is based on the ideals of popular sovereignty and the concept that ambition will counter ambition through a series of checks and balances."

Finbar wrote:I shrug "Family? Yes, I have one, or had one. It's not really a major thing. You mate, you keep your mate, she bares your children as long as you are strong enough, then the Children go off to a Creche. Frieza has control over that. So we never really have a family. We have our unit. Our team, and even that is one with no real bonds of brotherhood. It is a unit of force. We fight for rank, we conquure and kill as commanded and fight some more. This time, so we can be stronger and fight better."

I look at her "I Fight, I train and now I listen to music. I have little else. I have never needed more"

"Oh." She looks a bit confused as what to do now.

Brian Boru wrote:OOC: At least SOMETHING happened right?

Yes...

I grit my teeth and try again with those two elements.

Whatever the outcome when I finish and turn to Galatea, "Well seems I have a couple of performance issues with Earth and Fire there I hope I didn't have 'similar' issues last night?" I grin at the bad joke.

"I don't remember."

"So Galatea...any advice on how to deal with your...boss? Co-workers? when they come here?"

"Don't make jokes like that one."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:47 am

Psyckosama wrote:Yes...

A rock moved or a puff of flame right? Well it seems I'll have to work on those two.

"I don't remember."

"Really? Darn. Well that's a blackout for you, could do anything under the sun and you'd never remember."

"Don't make jokes like that one."

I nod, "Duly noted, sorry about that, was trying to lighten the mood. It seems just kinda tense here for some reason."

"So...any idea who's actually coming? Your boss or is it a co-worker?"
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:09 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"About that... what happens when a Superhero... or a Superhero team goes rogue?" she asks, "Especially one of fantastic power like Superman."

"Oh, this is the talk we're having? My dear, grandfather already gave me this or a startlingly similar lecture when I was all of five. Legitimacy depends upon the ability to enforce it."

"Government exists to maintain order," she replies, "Government's primary concern is to maintain the collective well being and security of its people. The American government at least is based on the ideals of popular sovereignty and the concept that ambition will counter ambition through a series of checks and balances."

"There's a difference between theory and practice, you know. In practice, the primary concern of government is that said government and its members remain in power. It might not have begun with that in mind, but this is fact, and it isn't necessarily a negative thing. Still, this is exactly why I still maintain I was correct in my initial evaluation."
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Brian Boru wrote:A rock moved or a puff of flame right? Well it seems I'll have to work on those two.

Yes. It was just unimpressive.

"Really? Darn. Well that's a blackout for you, could do anything under the sun and you'd never remember."

"All I remember is that girly drinks still contain a lot of alcohol and I don't drink much...

IE: First time she went drinking she woke up in a strange bed, covered in fluids, and married...

I nod, "Duly noted, sorry about that, was trying to lighten the mood. It seems just kinda tense here for some reason."

"IT's one of those days."

"So...any idea who's actually coming? Your boss or is it a co-worker?"

"Representative of my organization."

Rieverre wrote:"Oh, this is the talk we're having? My dear, grandfather already gave me this or a startlingly similar lecture when I was all of five. Legitimacy depends upon the ability to enforce it."

"Yeah. And when you have mortal gods walking around how do you make sure they don't go crazy or try and take over... I was created in response to Superman being brainwashed by a crazy extra-planetary dictator named Darkseid. He tried to take over the world. Then a year later he was tricked into helping a White Martian plant argue for large scale disarmament claiming that he'd protect the Earth... and we're still cleaning up the wreckage from that mess and rebuilding our military forces and nuclear deterrent to per-accord levels..."

"There's a difference between theory and practice, you know. In practice, the primary concern of government is that said government and its members remain in power. It might not have begun with that in mind, but this is fact, and it isn't necessarily a negative thing. Still, this is exactly why I still maintain I was correct in my initial evaluation."

"At least they try..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mithril-blade Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Psyckosama wrote:

You have a beat to hell old van. Thing probably has more rust than metal and is kept together with wire, duct tape, bondo, and prayer.

It would have been held together by spit instead, but there was a deal on used home depot items you see. It was called "hit up your buddy that works at home depot who magically turns up items at a fourth of the usually price on his garage and buy it from him while trying to not ask too hardly about where he got the stuff from".

"I don't have much of a choice. Though there are some people you're going to have to talk to and we need to pick up my stuff."

"That sounds omnious. What should I expect and when should I expect it? And wait, you don't have a choice?

Well, not quite... you can feel the elements yes but its not like you're seeing the colors of the wind.

This isn't Pocahontas.

"Damn right it isn't"

mithril-blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Yes. It was just unimpressive.

Whelp I know what I need to work on.

"All I remember is that girly drinks still contain a lot of alcohol and I don't drink much...

IE: First time she went drinking she woke up in a strange bed, covered in fluids, and married...

"I don't either really and look where it got me." I laugh at that.

"IT's one of those days."

"Don't I know it."

"Representative of my organization."

"Alright, then I'll make sure to be presentable." I assure her.

I go back in to clean myself up and find something semi-decent. Then I wait with Tea in the living room.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Yeah. And when you have mortal gods walking around how do you make sure they don't go crazy or try and take over... I was created in response to Superman being brainwashed by a crazy extra-planetary dictator named Darkseid. He tried to take over the world. Then a year later he was tricked into helping a White Martian plant argue for large scale disarmament claiming that he'd protect the Earth... and we're still cleaning up the wreckage from that mess and rebuilding our military forces and nuclear deterrent to per-accord levels..."

Charming. I probably shouldn't point out that they already are crazy because the only sane course of action in that case _is_ taking over.

Instead I counter with: "It seems as though you're trying awfully hard to justify something to me."

"At least they try..."

"Considering the subjective nature of good and evil, that never did and never will fill me with any kind of confidence whatsoever."

Pause.

"So, have you decided what to do with my remains yet? I was always partial to the idea of cremation and burial at sea."
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:38 am

Psyckosama wrote:
"Oh." She looks a bit confused as what to do now.

"So, I figure you are in the same sort of boat as me? Having to define yourself through what you are now? As opposed to being socially adhusted?"

I get a grin of evil

"So, instead of moping about it......we both know how to fight, we both love to fight..... lets go find some young Hero or Heroine who has potential and teach them the joy of fighting!"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:43 pm

mithril-blade wrote:It would have been held together by spit instead, but there was a deal on used home depot items you see. It was called "hit up your buddy that works at home depot who magically turns up items at a fourth of the usually price on his garage and buy it from him while trying to not ask too hardly about where he got the stuff from".

Very true... and considering the amount of dirt on it, its probable that you're also using some degree of Earthbending to keep it intact... :p

"That sounds omnious. What should I expect and when should I expect it? And wait, you don't have a choice?

"Later today... I have a rather invasive job."

Brian Boru wrote:Whelp I know what I need to work on.

indeed.

"I don't either really and look where it got me." I laugh at that.

"You're not helping."

"Don't I know it."

"So what do you want to do now?"

"Alright, then I'll make sure to be presentable." I assure her.

I go back in to clean myself up and find something semi-decent. Then I wait with Tea in the living room.

About a half hour later two entirely bland men in black suits show up.

Rieverre wrote:Charming. I probably shouldn't point out that they already are crazy because the only sane course of action in that case _is_ taking over.

Probably for the best.

Instead I counter with: "It seems as though you're trying awfully hard to justify something to me."

She glares.

"Considering the subjective nature of good and evil, that never did and never will fill me with any kind of confidence whatsoever."

She gives you a look.

Pause.

"So, have you decided what to do with my remains yet? I was always partial to the idea of cremation and burial at sea."

"I'm not going to kill you. My boss is probably going to want to employ you."

Finbar wrote:
"So, I figure you are in the same sort of boat as me? Having to define yourself through what you are now? As opposed to being socially adhusted?"

I get a grin of evil

"So, instead of moping about it......we both know how to fight, we both love to fight..... lets go find some young Hero or Heroine who has potential and teach them the joy of fighting!"

"Wait. What? My orders are to establish myself publicly as a hero..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:58 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
Rieverre wrote:Instead I counter with: "It seems as though you're trying awfully hard to justify something to me."

She glares.

"I'm just saying there is not need to. The facts are the facts. What's done is done. Adapt, endure and overcome. That's life."

I blink.

"Well, barring time-travel, but that's more trouble than it's worth."

She gives you a look.

I return it. "Intent is all well and good, but what you actually _do_ tends to be what ends up mattering."

"I'm not going to kill you. My boss is probably going to want to employ you."

"Interesting. I always did enjoy a good set-piece."

I sigh.

"Then, as that appears to be out of the way for the moment, shall we speak of the multi-ton albino shark in the swimming ... oh, no, wait, you use 'elephant in the room' here. Sorry. That."

Raise left hand, ring finger and all.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:28 pm

Psyckosama wrote:indeed.

True

"You're not helping."

"I'm sorry that was a bad joke. I have a tendency to do that when I'm nervous."

"So what do you want to do now?"

"Well I guess we could tell each other a bit about ourself. Likes, dislikes that sort of thing."

"Would you like to start first or would you prefer me doing so?"

About a half hour later two entirely bland men in black suits show up.

"Ah so you must be Ms. Galatea's co-workers. Afternoon gentlemen, I'm Arrluk." I offer my hand to shake theirs.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum