Giant Stompy Robots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Galatea for You

+3
Rieverre
Brian Boru
Psyckosama
7 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Galatea for You - Page 3 Empty Re: A Galatea for You

Post by Rieverre Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:33 am

Psyckosama wrote:Yes. So what do you do?

'taking a moment to take stock of both myself and the immediate surroundings.' was kind of supposed to be a hook. To elaborate.

>Look around

>Examine Self

>Examine Room

>Inventory check, or rather, check _for_ inventory. It should be around here somewhere. Every memory is telling me it's around here somewhere. Craftsman needs his tools. And hat. For a reason I do not wish to investigate at this particular point in time, I feel as though there ought to be a Nice Hat somewhere around here. Possibly also Nice Jacket and Nice Boots, but definitely a Nice Hat.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:35 am

Psyckosama wrote:When you look in the mirror you see this looking back at you.

A Galatea for You - Page 3 Korra-Excited-290x280

affraid

Just kidding.

Phew....

You seem to be a somewhat Bishonen young man with a small mop of brown hair and blue eyes. Your in great shape and have a very athletic build.

I look myself over for a while, then shrug, ROB does wierd shit and a new look and a gorgeous girl are far from the worst thing's possible. Checking for a wallet for the id for my new life, I then grab a shirt before I check my kitchen to see what's edible in there. I boil a pot of coffee and then settle for scrambled eggs and toast fixing enough for two. I don't drink the stuff but I know I'm an anomaly, in the meantime I crack open a coke for myself and sip while I work.

If she wakes up and comes in, I smile and say, "Morning, how's toast and eggs sound?"

If not then I come in and shake her awake with, "Morning sleeping beauty, how's breakfast sound?"
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:38 am

Finbar wrote:"Oh!" My voice manages to squeak out "Oh.....fuck"

Your voice is a bit gravely tone and naturally comes off as a bit cocky.

One hand reaches down to the base of my spine......a Tail.....will there be a tail?

Well, that ain't a fully belt you have on...

Then quickly, I pull out the armour and the scouter, to see what else is in the trunk.

The armor, the scouter, and something that looks suspiciously like a bulky iPhone.

Then comes the hard part. If I can't find instructions for the Scouter, I put it on and take a look at Galatea.

You can't... and it seems to have had its battery removed.

A little voice tells you that's because you didn't know how the fuck to remove its homing feature that would broadcast your location...

Psyckosama
Admin

https://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:42 am

Rieverre wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:Yes. So what do you do?

'taking a moment to take stock of both myself and the immediate surroundings.' was kind of supposed to be a hook. To elaborate.

>Look around

>Examine Self

>Examine Room

>Inventory check, or rather, check _for_ inventory. It should be around here somewhere. Every memory is telling me it's around here somewhere. Craftsman needs his tools. And hat. For a reason I do not wish to investigate at this particular point in time, I feel as though there ought to be a Nice Hat somewhere around here. Possibly also Nice Jacket and Nice Boots, but definitely a Nice Hat.

You like a healthy and fit young man of Germanic heritage with reddish brown hair and blue eyes. Inside the box is well... a steam punk ensemble.

This jumps up from the pile and glares at you, shaking its little metal fist while holding a lockpick threateningly.

A Galatea for You - Page 3 70e01db4bdfb42397b1ab0c05ac68d06_f27

Brian Boru wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:When you look in the mirror you see this looking back at you.

A Galatea for You - Page 3 Korra-Excited-290x280

affraid

What, you don't want to be a walking wetdream... Wink

http://tcfgaming.com/files/cache/70e01db4bdfb42397b1ab0c05ac68d06_f27.jpgYou seem to be a somewhat Bishonen young man with a small mop of brown hair and blue eyes. Your in great shape and have a very athletic build.

I look myself over for a while, then shrug, ROB does wierd shit and a new look and a gorgeous girl are far from the worst thing's possible. Checking for a wallet for the id for my new life, I then grab a shirt before I check my kitchen to see what's edible in there. I boil a pot of coffee and then settle for scrambled eggs and toast fixing enough for two. I don't drink the stuff but I know I'm an anomaly, in the meantime I crack open a coke for myself and sip while I work.

If she wakes up and comes in, I smile and say, "Morning, how's toast and eggs sound?"

If not then I come in and shake her awake with, "Morning sleeping beauty, how's breakfast sound?"[/quote]

You get a groan from her until she opens up her eyes and bolts up. "What happened I..."

She turns bright red and goes wide eyed at your current condition and then covers herself.

"What's going on?!"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:51 am

Psyckosama wrote:
Finbar wrote:"Oh!" My voice manages to squeak out "Oh.....fuck"

Your voice is a bit gravely tone and naturally comes off as a bit cocky.

One hand reaches down to the base of my spine......a Tail.....will there be a tail?

Well, that ain't a fully belt you have on...

Then quickly, I pull out the armour and the scouter, to see what else is in the trunk.

The armor, the scouter, and something that looks suspiciously like a bulky iPhone.

Then comes the hard part. If I can't find instructions for the Scouter, I put it on and take a look at Galatea.

You can't... and it seems to have had its battery removed.

A little voice tells you that's because you didn't know how the fuck to remove its homing feature that would broadcast your location...

"Oh.....oh wow....just.....holy crap....."

Ok, pause, think....you are a Sayain....and a homing feature implies someone may be looking for you..... not good....Ok, the bulky thing, lets check it out.

Once I have gone through everything in the trunk, I look around to make sure I have some clothes and a wallet. Definately need to check my wallet and see the listed name and details as well as what is in there, and then pull on a robe from the bathroom before going over to Galatea and gently shaking her shoulder.

"Wakey wakey, eggs n bakey" I grin slightly "Time to wake up.... Wife"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:53 am

"My name's (what is my name?), and if our lack of clothing this morning, that frilly little veil near the lamp, and this little document," I hand her the marriage document we drunkenly signed last night, "are any indicator, we most likely met on the strip, hit it off, got drunk, and then proceeded to have a Vegas wedding."

I shrug, "Booze, what can you do?"

Last edited by Brian Boru on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:54 am

Finbar wrote:"Oh.....oh wow....just.....holy crap....."

Ok, pause, think....you are a Sayain....and a homing feature implies someone may be looking for you..... not good....Ok, the bulky thing, lets check it out.

More Vegeta would probably come looking... technically you are a member of the Saiyan army who's gone AWOL. Even if the Saiyan Army consists of Him, Nappa, Raditz, and yourself...

Once I have gone through everything in the trunk, I look around to make sure I have some clothes and a wallet. Definately need to check my wallet and see the listed name and details as well as what is in there, and then pull on a robe from the bathroom before going over to Galatea and gently shaking her shoulder.

You do have regular clothes though they tend to look like they were all borrowed from Rob Halford of Judas Priest.

You have a very metal wardrobe.

"Wakey wakey, eggs n bakey" I grin slightly "Time to wake up.... Wife"

"Don't wanna..." she rolls over half asleep...

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:55 am

Psyckosama wrote:You like a healthy and fit young man of Germanic heritage with reddish brown hair and blue eyes. Inside the box is well... a steam punk ensemble.

Fortunately, this _is_ Vegas so I shouldn't really be give too much of a second look if I went out dressed in the fashion to which I am accustomed to. Besides, Auntie Bang gave me this jacket for my sixteenth. Not only does it have sentimental value, it's stab-proof! An important characteristic. Also stylish and easily let out in the back and shoulders, with numerous easily obfuscated knife holsters on the inside.

This jumps up from the pile and glares at you, shaking its little metal fist while holding a lockpick threateningly.

A Galatea for You - Page 3 70e01db4bdfb42397b1ab0c05ac68d06_f27

"Well, yes, I do apologize, but I was having happy fun bouncy times and I assumed explanations would detract from that. I may have also been intoxicated. Tell you what, old friend, I'll get you some of that premium oil you like so much next time I have the chance. And maybe a multitool upgrade. Can never go wrong with a multitool upgrade ..." I stop myself before I consider the matter in further detail. That way lies MADNESS and while I am not opposed to that on occasion, this is rather not the time.

So I pat Copperfield on the head and rummage through the rest of my gear (inventory check!).

Rolling d6 for gear?

Rieverre carried out 1 launched of one d6 :

EDIT: dammit, d6 not d10
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:06 am

Psyckosama wrote:[quote="Finbar"
More Vegeta would probably come looking... technically you are a member of the Saiyan army who's gone AWOL. Even if the Saiyan Army consists of Him, Nappa, Raditz, and yourself...

Which implies they are around too.....which is bad.....as I am in no way skilled enough to face any of them, that I know of. I mean, I'm awesome, but.....

You do have regular clothes though they tend to look like they were all borrowed from Rob Halford of Judas Priest.

You have a very metal wardrobe.

I can handle that. Big stompy boots, leather and denim jeans, black T-shirt with a bloody pentagram on it and a leather jacket with more studs than are practical, but it looks cool.

[quote
"Don't wanna..." she rolls over half asleep...[/quote]

"aww.....but if you don't wake up, we can;t order breakfast and have a nice little chat.....wife" By the end, my tone is distinctly mischevious....because sooner or later, that last word is going to filter through her head.

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:15 am

Rieverre wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:You like a healthy and fit young man of Germanic heritage with reddish brown hair and blue eyes. Inside the box is well... a steam punk ensemble.

Fortunately, this _is_ Vegas so I shouldn't really be give too much of a second look if I went out dressed in the fashion to which I am accustomed to. Besides, Auntie Bang gave me this jacket for my sixteenth. Not only does it have sentimental value, it's stab-proof! An important characteristic. Also stylish and easily let out in the back and shoulders, with numerous easily obfuscated knife holsters on the inside.

You also have 'normal' clothes but they feel like such a... a costume to you.

"Well, yes, I do apologize, but I was having happy fun bouncy times and I assumed explanations would detract from that. I may have also been intoxicated. Tell you what, old friend, I'll get you some of that premium oil you like so much next time I have the chance. And maybe a multitool upgrade. Can never go wrong with a multitool upgrade ..."

He lowers the pick but still glares.

I stop myself before I consider the matter in further detail. That way lies MADNESS and while I am not opposed to that on occasion, this is rather not the time.

But madness has the best cookies!

So I pat Copperfield on the head and rummage through the rest of my gear (inventory check!).

Rolling d6 for gear?

Psyckosama carried out 1 launched of one d6 :

EDIT: dammit, d6 not d10

No, you're not getting a full list.

Finbar wrote:Which implies they are around too.....which is bad.....as I am in no way skilled enough to face any of them, that I know of. I mean, I'm awesome, but.....

Luckly you're not earth's only defender...

And above and beyond them you also have Freeza... and the family...

I can handle that. Big stompy boots, leather and denim jeans, black T-shirt with a bloody pentagram on it and a leather jacket with more studs than are practical, but it looks cool.

Well, you do have the pentagram shirt but your most worn says "DETHKLOK" across the chest.

[quote
"Don't wanna..." she rolls over half asleep...[/quote]

"aww.....but if you don't wake up, we can;t order breakfast and have a nice little chat.....wife" By the end, my tone is distinctly mischevious....because sooner or later, that last word is going to filter through her head.[/quote]

He eyes burst open. "Wait what did you..."

And her eyes lock on you and she turns beat red.

"Ahh..."

THen she looks down and ducks under the covers.

"What the hell is going on here! And cover yourself damn it! TURN AROUND!"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:21 am

Psyckosama wrote:He lowers the pick but still glares.

"Oh, alright, and a clockwork cat to ride. Satisfied?"

But madness has the best cookies!

Mmm ... chocolate chip and absinthe flavored ...

No, you're not getting a full list.

Pity. But I supposed there is a bit in there that will take some time to fully categorize.

Meanwhile, where precisely am I? I throw on my Nice Jacket and a pair of pants and perform an investigation of the locale.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:26 am

Psyckosama wrote:

Luckly you're not earth's only defender...

And above and beyond them you also have Freeza... and the family...

Sod.....that is bad. I'm not up to the level of Planet Killing attacks yet......am I? What level am I at?

Well, you do have the pentagram shirt but your most worn says "DETHKLOK" across the chest.

Thats because Deathklok is Metal!

He eyes burst open. "Wait what did you..."

And her eyes lock on you and she turns beat red.

"Ahh..."

THen she looks down and ducks under the covers.

"What the hell is going on here! And cover yourself damn it! TURN AROUND!"
((I did note I was putting on a bathrobe.....))

I pause and look down at the hotel bathrobe then back at her

"Why? I mean, it's not like I've got my tail hanging out or anything" I scratch me head "And well, I woke up and I remembered this awesome blonde babe who is hot as a pit of lava marrying me for all to see in front of the King...."

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by mithril-blade Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:16 am

Psyckosama wrote:With a jolt you awaken, laying in a comfortable bed, next to you is a extremely beautiful, extremely busty young woman with short blond hair in absolute top condition, happily snoring away.

The floor is decorated with clothes, both yours and hers, if the pretty pink panties hanging off the bed post are anything to give away (unless there is something you’re not telling the rest of us, eh?)

A small note appears on your bed side and you feel compelled to pick it up.

[i]“Greetings and congratulations, Mortal! You’re in the DCAU universe, or at least a heavily crossover version there of. In timeline you’re just after the whole time travel debacle at the end of Justice League Season One. What the crossovers are, well, you’ll have to find out now won't you!”

“The girl next to you is your young, blushing bride. Her name is Galatea. She is a clone of Kara Zor-El, AKA Supergirl, created by the United States government to be an emergency counter to rogue Superhumans. Unfortunately she is being managed by Camdus, the most corrupt and thoughtlessly evil US government agency this side of the INS. Your ran into the young lady next to you while she was on liberty from her training. Her first chance to get out of the lab, really, and she foolishly decided to go to Vegas like some of the base guards were talking about. Well, some friendly chatting with you, some sweet girly drinks she had no resistance to, and a justice of the priest dressed like The King later, and you find yourself here.”

“Now, don’t be worried about her being a mental child or anything. While she is a clone, she does have a fully realized personality and socialization thanks to accelerated VR teaching, she’s just extremely naive. Think of her as one of the most sheltered girls on the planet, only she was raised by dubious people to be a super soldier. Don’t worry about her killing you, she for some reason I can’t understand, really likes you. Anyways. Check the locker at the foot of your bed and this message will self-destruct right about… now”
[i]

The message vanishes in a poof of smoke.

Galatea tosses slightly in bed and rolls over, snoring slightly, but it sounds pretty cute considering.

OOC specific physical details of you and your environment will be described individually as asked.

I knew I should've gotten the blue panties, pink just aren't manly enough...wait.

DC? Galatea? I look at the dissapearing message, look at my bed partner, then at myself. Welp, I am not a virgin anymore seems like. The strangest thing too, since I can't recall a thing.

Life's not fair man.

Luckily, I had been planning "the morning after" for years. Let's see if whatever I can whip up can make up for being a first timer. On the way to the kitchen I pass through a mirror, I see....

EDIT: OOC: Just so we're clear, I am a man. A manly man. That's manly. Yeah.

mithril-blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:51 pm

BrianBoru wrote:

"My name's (what is my name?), and if our lack of clothing this morning, that frilly little veil near the lamp, and this little document," I hand her the marriage document we drunkenly signed last night, "are any indicator, we most likely met on the strip, hit it off, got drunk, and then proceeded to have a Vegas wedding."

I shrug, "Booze, what can you do?"

OOC name yourself dude... though be somewhat thematically avatar

"Wait... what? Run that by me again. We're WHAT?!"

Rieverre wrote:

"Oh, alright, and a clockwork cat to ride. Satisfied?"

He levels off on the glare and slips out of the room.

Mmm ... chocolate chip and absinthe flavored ...

Like Grandma Judy used to make!

Pity. But I supposed there is a bit in there that will take some time to fully categorize.

Meanwhile, where precisely am I? I throw on my Nice Jacket and a pair of pants and perform an investigation of the locale.

You're in your damned house, which technically is not yours. It's a squat... a 50s style ranch home that probably saw maintenance last sometime during the 50s with

There's a beautiful girl sleeping in your bed. You sure you wanna piss off and poke around?

Finbar wrote:Sod.....that is bad. I'm not up to the level of Planet Killing attacks yet......am I? What level am I at?

Keeping shit at DCAU levle. Though you can throw some mighty big fireballs.

Thats because Deathklok is Metal!

Well yes.

((I did note I was putting on a bathrobe.....))

I pause and look down at the hotel bathrobe then back at her

"Why? I mean, it's not like I've got my tail hanging out or anything" I scratch me head "And well, I woke up and I remembered this awesome blonde babe who is hot as a pit of lava marrying me for all to see in front of the King...."

No, but you are kinda poking out.

"Married by the king." She leans back and groans. "My first leave and I end up getting Vegas married. Oh they're going to KILL me!"

mithril-blade wrote:I knew I should've gotten the blue panties, pink just aren't manly enough...wait.

Heh.

DC? Galatea? I look at the dissapearing message, look at my bed partner, then at myself. Welp, I am not a virgin anymore seems like. The strangest thing too, since I can't recall a thing.

Life's not fair man.

Luckily, I had been planning "the morning after" for years. Let's see if whatever I can whip up can make up for being a first timer. On the way to the kitchen I pass through a mirror, I see....

EDIT: OOC: Just so we're clear, I am a man. A manly man. That's manly. Yeah.

You see...

Nah, doing the same joke twice gets old.

Same description Brian got.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GundamChief Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Psyckosama wrote:With a jolt you awaken, laying in a comfortable bed, next to you is a extremely beautiful, extremely busty young woman with short blond hair in absolute top condition, happily snoring away.

The floor is decorated with clothes, both yours and hers, if the pretty pink panties hanging off the bed post are anything to give away (unless there is something you’re not telling the rest of us, eh?)

A small note appears on your bed side and you feel compelled to pick it up.

[i]“Greetings and congratulations, Mortal! You’re in the DCAU universe, or at least a heavily crossover version there of. In timeline you’re just after the whole time travel debacle at the end of Justice League Season One. What the crossovers are, well, you’ll have to find out now won't you!”

“The girl next to you is your young, blushing bride. Her name is Galatea. She is a clone of Kara Zor-El, AKA Supergirl, created by the United States government to be an emergency counter to rogue Superhumans. Unfortunately she is being managed by Camdus, the most corrupt and thoughtlessly evil US government agency this side of the INS. You ran into the young lady next to you while she was on liberty from her training. Her first chance to get out of the lab, really, and she foolishly decided to go to Vegas like some of the base guards were talking about. Well, some friendly chatting with you, some sweet girly drinks she had no resistance to, and a justice of the priest dressed like The King later, and you find yourself here.”

“Now, don’t be worried about her being a mental child or anything. While she is a clone, she does have a fully realized personality and socialization thanks to accelerated VR teaching, she’s just extremely naive. Think of her as one of the most sheltered girls on the planet, only she was raised by dubious people to be a super soldier. Don’t worry about her killing you, she for some reason she can’t understand, really likes you. Anyways. Check the locker at the foot of your bed and this message will self-destruct right about… now”
[i]

The message vanishes in a poof of smoke.

Galatea tosses slightly in bed and rolls over, snoring slightly, but it sounds pretty cute considering.

OOC specific physical details of you and your environment will be described individually as asked.

I simply stare deadpaned at where the note once was, before I rub my eyes and grunt.

After a moment, I slowly get out of bed and see if there's a body mirror or something nearby to look at. The bathroom is the most likely of places to check.

I also look and see what kind of place this is just from the appearance of my room. motels, hotels and so on are arranged specifically at times. Apartments and so on as well are arranged in a way that just spells "apartment". If it's a house...it will have the feel and look of one by being more... permanent and used.
GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:59 pm

GundamChief wrote:I simply stare deadpaned at where the note once was, before I rub my eyes and grunt.

After a moment, I slowly get out of bed and see if there's a body mirror or something nearby to look at. The bathroom is the most likely of places to check.

I also look and see what kind of place this is just from the appearance of my room. motels, hotels and so on are arranged specifically at times. Apartments and so on as well are arranged in a way that just spells "apartment". If it's a house...it will have the feel and look of one by being more... permanent and used.

There s a body mirror and well... you got a body alright... with muscle definition that would make most body builders throw up their arms in defeat, even if your bulk is more geared to the compact and athletic sort rather than the wall of muscle. You could bounce a quarter off your abs and Alex Armstrong would cry tears of muscly manly joy at your superb form. Your hair is a rather unmanageable spiky black mass with bangs that seem to almost defy gravity.

You also have what looks to be a fuzzy belt wrapped around your waist.

As for the place its a house probably... though a really shitty one that seems to have seen its time come and go... probably in the ballpack of 1957 or so.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Psyckosama wrote:You're in your damned house, which technically is not yours. It's a squat... a 50s style ranch home that probably saw maintenance last sometime during the 50s with

And I have not yet made modifications? PREPOSTEROUS! At the very least, I would have made the kitchen into a thing of SCIENCE! As uncle Higgs always used to say, your stomach is your best friend. Look after it, and it will look after you.

There's a beautiful girl sleeping in your bed. You sure you wanna piss off and poke around?

Yes, well, it would probably be less awkward if she were not quite as busty and blonde. Uncomforable parallels. I'm only glad her eyes aren't green and her hair isn't longer.

That and news is easier to take on a full stomach, so ... TO THE WAFFLE IRON! And the Refrigeratron. Awkward as it might be, dissonant as it might be, I am going to be welcoming a new addition to The Family.

It is time ... for breakfast ... fit for a HETERODYNE! Waffles shall be made! Cream shall be whipped! Bread shall be manufactured! Oh, and fresh grapefruit juice. SOMEHOW!

(Spark out for EPIC SHORT ORDER COOK MONTAGE!)

EDIT: dammit, innate roller doesn't work when someone else posts before you do. Or so it seems.
Rieverre carried out 1 launched of one d6 :
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by GundamChief Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:09 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
GundamChief wrote:I simply stare deadpaned at where the note once was, before I rub my eyes and grunt.

There s a body mirror and well... you got a body alright... with muscle definition that would make most body builders throw up their arms in defeat, even if your bulk is more geared to the compact and athletic sort rather than the wall of muscle. You could bounce a quarter off your abs and Alex Armstrong would cry tears of muscly manly joy at your superb form. Your hair is a rather unmanageable spiky black mass with bangs that seem to almost defy gravity.

You also have what looks to be a fuzzy belt wrapped around your waist.

As for the place its a house probably... though a really shitty one that seems to have seen its time come and go... probably in the ballpack of 1957 or so.

I nod at the fact it felt like a house. Though I might have to do some work on it. Bring it up to MY standards.

Looking at my body...I'm torn between "My body! Sad " and "My body~ Surprised Very Happy "

I settle somewhere in between as I check myself out, see the hair is..mess central...and see the fuzzy belt and wonder "how out of place is that?" and try to take it off.
GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Psyckosama wrote:OOC name yourself dude... though be somewhat thematically avatar

"Wait... what? Run that by me again. We're WHAT?!"

Kai Fitzlee, (what I have blue eyes and asian it had to come from somewhere?)

I gulp, I was hoping she didn't freak, "Married, in the eyes of the city of Las Vegas, the State of Nevada, and the United States of America, and a man who had an uncomfortable amount of respect to the King."

"Before either of us panic, it might be a good idea to have something in our stomachs beside alchohol, I've got eggs and toast ready. We can eat and talk about what to do about this."
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:37 pm

Rieverre wrote:And I have not yet made modifications? PREPOSTEROUS! At the very least, I would have made the kitchen into a thing of SCIENCE! As uncle Higgs always used to say, your stomach is your best friend. Look after it, and it will look after you.

Not yet. You're still trying to get the place up to code. Why you don't even have a proper Tesla coil installed yet!

Yes, well, it would probably be less awkward if she were not quite as busty and blonde. Uncomforable parallels. I'm only glad her eyes aren't green and her hair isn't longer.

She doesn't look much like Agatha. Agatha's more classically voluptuous. This one frankly... well... you could bounce a coin off her ass.

That and news is easier to take on a full stomach, so ... TO THE WAFFLE IRON! And the Refrigeratron. Awkward as it might be, dissonant as it might be, I am going to be welcoming a new addition to The Family.

You find the refrigerator and waffle iron. You got them both at a hole of a place full of misery and pain called "Lexmart"

It is time ... for breakfast ... fit for a HETERODYNE! Waffles shall be made! Cream shall be whipped! Bread shall be manufactured! Oh, and fresh grapefruit juice. SOMEHOW!

There's a carton of juice, a can of cream (you found the aerosol dispensing method to be downright charming) and a load of "Wonderbread" but you can't for the life of you figure out what's so wonderful about it. Though waste not want not...

GundamChief wrote:I nod at the fact it felt like a house. Though I might have to do some work on it. Bring it up to MY standards.

Bring it up to your standards? More like bring it up to code :p

Looking at my body...I'm torn between "My body! Sad " and "My body~ Surprised Very Happy "

Heh...

I settle somewhere in between as I check myself out, see the hair is..mess central...and see the fuzzy belt and wonder "how out of place is that?" and try to take it off.

OUCH OUCH! DOESN'T COME OFF! DOESN'T COME OFF!

Brian Boru wrote:Kai Fitzlee, (what I have blue eyes and asian it had to come from somewhere?)

How about something less gibberish and more... I don't know... Water Tribe?

I gulp, I was hoping she didn't freak, "Married, in the eyes of the city of Las Vegas, the State of Nevada, and the United States of America, and a man who had an uncomfortable amount of respect to the King."

"Before either of us panic, it might be a good idea to have something in our stomachs beside alchohol, I've got eggs and toast ready. We can eat and talk about what to do about this."

She looks at you for a moment and nods. "Food. Food would be nice..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GundamChief Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:52 pm

[quote="Psyckosama"]Bring it up to your standards? More like bring it up to code :p[quote]

That's just step one :p

Shocked

"AH!" I yelp after the near rip happened. I stare in shock at the newly discovered pain caused by what it...what is it?

I carefully hold the fluffy thing in my hand and feel...is it an appendage? I can feel it...and it's in a way humans shouldn't feel...

Unless...I'm not human anymore...

Well..seeing how I have Power Boob in the next room naked from a fun time last night, which I don't remember, I wouldn't go so far as to say that it isn't possible.

Let's see...Physique of a man-god, wild and crazy hair...and a tail...I know what I want to say but I can't quite say it...

I go back to the room, peek to see if power boob is awake or not, and then check that box under the bed...if what I think is in there...
GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:56 pm

Psyckosama wrote:How about something less gibberish and more... I don't know... Water Tribe?

Arrluk Hey (Inuit: Killer Whale Winter)

She looks at you for a moment and nods. "Food. Food would be nice..."

I smile and nod, "Well I'll let you get dressed then." I get out and sit down and start eating from my plate. When the coffee's ready I pour her a mug and set out cream and sugar, just in case.

While I wait I get a look around at the house, see what it is that ROB gave me.

Also I get a sneaking suspicion what it is that ROB gave me for a power, tanned Asians with blue eyes aren't exactly common so I had a feeling what it was I got. I proceed to try and test it out. Focusing on the coffee pot, I try and move the fluid in it. Whether or not it works I then try to make a fire, snapping my fingers or making a motion like flicking a bic. I then proceed through the other elements to see what happened.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by mithril-blade Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Psyckosama wrote:

Heh.

The most comftarble thing this side of nothing.

You see...

Nah, doing the same joke twice gets old.

Same description Brian got.

So, I am bushounen.

The horror.

Anyway, I make the best homecooked junk food ever devised: Platain fritters. I bath two slices of mature platain sadnawiched between a slice of cheese with an egg and milk mixture. Deep fry until done aaaaand there we go. I also make some decaf and make my way to the room.

Let's see if sleeping beauty wants some breakfeast.

Last edited by mithril-blade on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

mithril-blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitchy_Artemis Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Hello, I hope I can still join this, I cut my rp teeth on your games, and I want to see how I can handle them now.

Twitchy_Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:48 pm

The member 'Twitchy_Artemis' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd8' : 4, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd6' : 3

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:51 pm

mithril-blade wrote:The most comftarble thing this side of nothing.

You terrify me.

So, I am bushounen.

The horror.

This from a man in panties.

Anyway, I make the best homecooked junk food ever devised: Platain fritters. I bath two slices of mature platain sadnawiched between a slice of cheese with an egg and milk mixture. Deep fry until done aaaaand there we go. I also make some decaf and make my way to the room.

No plantains!

Let's see if sleeping beauty wants some breakfeast.

Lets ask her:

"Zzzzzz..."

GundamChief wrote:That's just step one :p

Might have an easier job tearing it down and starting over.

Shocked

"AH!" I yelp after the near rip happened. I stare in shock at the newly discovered pain caused by what it...what is it?

I carefully hold the fluffy thing in my hand and feel...is it an appendage? I can feel it...and it's in a way humans shouldn't feel...

Unless...I'm not human anymore...

Well..seeing how I have Power Boob in the next room naked from a fun time last night, which I don't remember, I wouldn't go so far as to say that it isn't possible.

Let's see...Physique of a man-god, wild and crazy hair...and a tail...I know what I want to say but I can't quite say it...

I go back to the room, peek to see if power boob is awake or not, and then check that box under the bed...if what I think is in there...

A scouter and Saiyan armor.

Brian Boru wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:How about something less gibberish and more... I don't know... Water Tribe?

Arrluk Hey (Inuit: Killer Whale Winter)

Arrluk just Arrluk. Razz

I smile and nod, "Well I'll let you get dressed then." I get out and sit down and start eating from my plate. When the coffee's ready I pour her a mug and set out cream and sugar, just in case.

While I wait I get a look around at the house, see what it is that ROB gave me.

It's a shit hole.

Also I get a sneaking suspicion what it is that ROB gave me for a power, tanned Asians with blue eyes aren't exactly common so I had a feeling what it was I got.

You're not asian as much as unconfirmed ethnicity of fictional origin.

I proceed to try and test it out. Focusing on the coffee pot, I try and move the fluid in it.

Gimme a D6 roll

Whether or not it works I then try to make a fire, snapping my fingers or making a motion like flicking a bic. I then proceed through the other elements to see what happened.

Another roll.

Twitchy_Artemis wrote:Hello, I hope I can still join this, I cut my rp teeth on your games, and I want to see how I can handle them now.

Hmmm.... Megas or Sayian which is getting really over done.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Arrluk just Arrluk. Razz

...no last name...yeah like that would work.... Razz

It's a shit hole.

Need to fix this place up first chance I get.

You're not asian as much as unconfirmed ethnicity of fictional origin.

Ah...

Gimme a D6 roll

Brian Boru carried out 1 launched of one d6 :

Another roll.

Brian Boru carried out 1 launched of one d6 :
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by GundamChief Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Psyckosama wrote:A scouter and Saiyan armor.

...well....crap.

So I'm a sayian...which means I have the innate desire to fight and get stronger. Though being human originally might curb the lust for battle, hormones have a way of fucking with the brain.

I take the scouter out and close up the box. I will want to look at this later, for now however....I feel those sayian hunger pangs coming...and being what I am...oh fuck.

I cry a bit as I walk to the kitchen. My grocery bill is gonna be so high. In fact...that's probably why I'm in such a shitty place in the first place. Cheap as hell. Likely a bad and condemned neighborhood, but so cheap I can afford to get all the food I need.

Well...whatever the case is...I go make food. Breakfast for her and myself...though it might be mostly myself.

I know she's gonna walk in on me cooking, so might as well give her a bit of time to get a reading of the situation before plowing forwards.
GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitchy_Artemis Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Psyckosama wrote:

Hmmm.... Megas or Sayian which is getting really over done.

Hmm, want me to reroll, niether of those... are really what I would like to play.

Twitchy_Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:34 pm

The member 'Twitchy_Artemis' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd8' : 6

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content