Stags of the Mountains: You in the A Song of Ice and Fire BROB: With a Bonus!

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stags of the Mountains: You in the A Song of Ice and Fire BROB: With a Bonus!

Post by Dice Bot on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:03 pm

The member 'Rieverre' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd10' : 8

Dice Bot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stags of the Mountains: You in the A Song of Ice and Fire BROB: With a Bonus!

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Brian Boru wrote:Quickly dressing you scramble over the rock face.  As you examine the area of the rockslide, the wind blows from one side of the pass and a godawful stink comes on the wind, and seemingly from up the cliffside...possibly from where the rocks fell.  When you climb up there you find....a pair of mountain goat rams, dead for days and rotting in the sun with their horns locked with each other.  They'd been fighting atop the cliff and had fallen over which had triggered the rock slide.  Though when you notice your surroundings you DO note that this entire cliff face is kind of fragile and if two dead billies could do that....imagine a storm or human deliberation...

I return with a scowl.

"Father, the cliff face is extremely unstable and this landslide was caused by a pair of dueling rams who stepped on less than sure footing." I let that sink in. Being Vale raised he'd know how SUREFOOTED mountain goats are as well as I do. "This pass isn't fit for human traffic until someone brings down the cliff manually. It's a hazard to life and limb."

We should take the other route and send back a runner. Someone needs to set off a landslide higher up the mountain. It'll sheer off the cliff and while it might cause a big mess, better to deal with it now when they can control things and not have to worry about what is coming down next then in the aftermath of a storm.

That or I can climb back up there and do it myself. I see a couple boulders higher up and it looks like it might be fun...  Very Happy 

Either way, we take the other route.

BrianBoru wrote:Ah, then I chug it right quick.

"Thirst?" He laughs.

I tip the cup back to get the last of my cup before I answer with an honestly confused shrug, "To be honest master....I don't really know.  I guess I might have always had it, just until now I've never really needed it.  But during the fight in the hills and the duel today, something snapped and well....we got what happened in the hall and up in that forest."  I glance at the now empty cup I have, wonder if there's any more nearby.

A clay jug.

I grin slightly, "I do like the idea of being knighted by some mighty lord in some big septry...But don't put yourself down like that master, I'm where I am today because you took me on.  You trained me and taught me the basics.

"Given two more years and anyone else would have done the same. Hell, I was tempted to squire your sister too after I saw what she did to that little piss ant Rodryk."

She was 12. He was 14. He grabbed her ass. She broke his nose. Smile

The only real difference between being knighted by you or in some great septry would be the pageantry involved, the honor in my eyes would be exactly the same.  How others would see it....that WOULD be a different matter I guess..."

"You flatter me, boy."

I DON'T want to insult my master or impinge on his honor but I won't deny that being Knighted in some big ceremony would be glorious.

He gets it.

"Wait...isn't there some tourney coming up in King's Landing for the Crown Prince's 12th nameday?  You don't suppose they'd turn down a mystery knight would they?"

"So, you have been listening to the rumors... and yes. And after that display yesterday I'm sure you could find someone to lend you arms and armor..." he pauses, "Hell, after the crap Ser Borys and his idiot spawn tried to pull, you could probably squeeze something out of House Melcom as repayment for the stain on your honor and the thinly veiled attempt on your life."

Psyckosama
Admin

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:10 am

Rieverre wrote:8

You hear a blood-curdling scream. Female, and young. Yup here we go again.

Psyckosama wrote:I return with a scowl.

"Father, the cliff face is extremely unstable and this landslide was caused by a pair of dueling rams who stepped on less than sure footing." I let that sink in. Being Vale raised he'd know how SUREFOOTED mountain goats are as well as I do. "This pass isn't fit for human traffic until someone brings down the cliff manually. It's a hazard to life and limb."

We should take the other route and send back a runner. Someone needs to set off a landslide higher up the mountain. It'll sheer off the cliff and while it might cause a big mess, better to deal with it now when they can control things and not have to worry about what is coming down next then in the aftermath of a storm.

That or I can climb back up there and do it myself. I see a couple boulders higher up and it looks like it might be fun...  Very Happy 

Either way, we take the other route.

Robert shakes his head, no...better an expert take care of this mess, you'll take another pass into Dorne. There's another about a day's ride further east along the Red Mountains from where you tried to enter.

Once you head out he makes sure to have a Raven sent to deal with this mess. Roll a d100 for this pass.

BrianBoru wrote:"Thirst?" He laughs.

"Nerves more like."

A clay jug.

Right then.

"Given two more years and anyone else would have done the same. Hell, I was tempted to squire your sister too after I saw what she did to that little piss ant Rodryk."

She was 12. He was 14. He grabbed her ass. She broke his nose. Smile

I must have been in a good mood, because I would have made him EAT that hand.

"You flatter me, boy."

"I speak my honest opinion. If I were flattering you, I'd deserve being whopped across the back of the head."

He gets it.

Ah good then.

"So, you have been listening to the rumors... and yes. And after that display yesterday I'm sure you could find someone to lend you arms and armor..." he pauses, "Hell, after the crap Ser Borys and his idiot spawn tried to pull, you could probably squeeze something out of House Melcom as repayment for the stain on your honor and the thinly veiled attempt on your life."

I grin, "That's not a bad idea, should we send a letter about this issue or should I go and talk with the Lord of Old Anchor personally?"
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:16 am

Brian Boru wrote:You hear a blood-curdling scream.  Female, and young.  Yup here we go again.

... and there's the reason I tend to not go places without at least skirmishing armor and a set of arms.

Also, deja vu, which probably influences my response some.

Seriously, I think to myself as I spur my horse into a brief canter towards the source of the scream. Fuck this world with a rusty spork.

We've not even fully stopped when I dismount, boots hitting the ground running.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:17 am

Brian Boru wrote:Robert shakes his head, no...better an expert take care of this mess, you'll take another pass into Dorne.  There's another about a day's ride further east along the Red Mountains from where you tried to enter.  

I pout a bit. No fun!

Once you head out he makes sure to have a Raven sent to deal with this mess.  Roll a d100 for this pass.

Psyckosama carried out 1 launched of one d100 (Image not informed.) :

BrianBoru wrote:"Nerves more like."

Heh.

I must have been in a good mood, because I would have made him EAT that hand.

She got to him before you did.

"I speak my honest opinion.  If I were flattering you, I'd deserve being whopped across the back of the head."

"Ha!"

I grin, "That's not a bad idea, should we send a letter about this issue or should I go and talk with the Lord of Old Anchor personally?"

He suggests talking to Lord Nestor if you do.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:41 am

Rieverre wrote:... and there's the reason I tend to not go places without at least skirmishing armor and a set of arms.

Also, deja vu, which probably influences my response some.

Seriously, I think to myself as I spur my horse into a brief canter towards the source of the scream. Fuck this world with a rusty spork.

We've not even fully stopped when I dismount, boots hitting the ground running.

Well when you arrive at the apothecary you see that your young lady friend is once again being accosted by some lordling prick...

When he sees you he draws steel and makes to fight.

Psyckosama wrote:I pout a bit. No fun!

"Fucking with cliff is no joke lad you should know that as well as I."

Well about half way to the new pass, you hear the sound of battle. Riding ahead you see that a merchant caravan is being attacked by at least 40 or so bandits. Some armored like hedge knights.

BrianBoru wrote:She got to him before you did.

That as well.

"Ha!"

I laugh with him.

He suggests talking to Lord Nestor if you do.

Right then first chance I get, I intend to pettion to talk with Lord Nestor about recompense for the misery the Melcolms have been putting me through and if a suit of armor able to pass muster for jousting would be acceptable.

Before that though I do check in with Mya and Myranda and see how they're holding up.
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:47 am

Brian Boru wrote:"Fucking with cliff is no joke lad you should know that as well as I."

"I know. But I can tease can't I?"

Well about half way to the new pass, you hear the sound of battle.  Riding ahead you see that a merchant caravan is being attacked by at least 40 or so bandits.  Some armored like hedge knights.

I look at the King and smile like a madman. "So, your orders, dad?"

I do make sure to say the following. "Lets keep count."

I'm assuming that those bandits are about to learn that one does not flaunt the king's law on the king's road where the king can find your ass. Wink

BrianBoru wrote:Right then first chance I get, I intend to pettion to talk with Lord Nestor about recompense for the misery the Melcolms have been putting me through and if a suit of armor able to pass muster for jousting would be acceptable.

Do you ask for a horse as well?

After all, Ser Borys came here on a perfectly nice one.

Before that though I do check in with Mya and Myranda and see how they're holding up.

They're both damned worried.

Myranda looks upset. Mya smacks you up the back of the head.

"So what was this we heard about you running screaming into the woods?"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:58 am

Brian Boru wrote:Well when you arrive at the apothecary you see that your young lady friend is once again being accosted by some lordling prick...

When he sees you he draws steel and makes to fight.

I don't even stop moving. Again, this is why I wear armor. I don't even bother drawing a weapon as I step in and use an armored gauntlet to slap the man's sword out of position.

Then my other hand grabs him by the neck and I slam him bodily into the nearest wall, hard enough to knock him silly. And if once isn't enough, I apply percussive maintenance again until he's passed out.

I suppose I could say something glib at this point, but I'm still both furious and increasingly concerned.

"Hennah, where's Anna?" Is what I ask if the mother is not in evidence.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:07 am

Psyckosama wrote:"I know. But I can tease can't I?"

"Even I think that's idiotic."

I look at the King and smile like a madman. "So, your orders, dad?"

I do make sure to say the following. "Lets keep count."

I'm assuming that those bandits are about to learn that one does not flaunt the king's law on the king's road where the king can find your ass. Wink

"Right lads, let's kill some shits!" You, your father, and the rest charge the bandits. The idiots don't know what hit them as your heavily armed retinue run over them like a bull over a sick puppy. Most of them die quick. The few survivors RUN for the hills. You chase?

BrianBoru wrote:Do you ask for a horse as well?

After all, Ser Borys came here on a perfectly nice one.

Well I'd need to talk with lord Melcolm as he likely paid for his brother's horse.

They're both damned worried.

Myranda looks upset. Mya smacks you up the back of the head.

"So what was this we heard about you running screaming into the woods?"

I apologize for scaring them. And mutter why she had to hit me. Then I tell them what happened out in the hills. That I'd gotten swallowed up by a battle fever and I wasn't about to let those savages go.

I also tell them my plans to try to become a Mystery Knight for the Prince's Nameday Tourney.
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:10 am

Brian Boru wrote:"Even I think that's idiotic."

"You were raised in the Vale and grew to maturity. Of course you think its idiotic."

I roll my yes.

"Right lads, let's kill some shits!"  You, your father, and the rest charge the bandits.  The idiots don't know what hit them as your heavily armed retinue run over them like a bull over a sick puppy.  Most of them die quick.  The few survivors RUN for the hills.  You chase?

"So, run 'em down?" I glance at the king for orders.

BrianBoru wrote:Well I'd need to talk with lord Melcolm as he likely paid for his brother's horse.

Well, you ask Lord Nestor to send the Raven?

I apologize for scaring them.  And mutter why she had to hit me.

She hits you again.

Then I tell them what happened out in the hills.  That I'd gotten swallowed up by a battle fever and I wasn't about to let those savages go.

And again.

I also tell them my plans to try to become a Mystery Knight for the Prince's Nameday Tourney.

That gets a major blink-blink out of them both.

"Seriously?"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:09 am

Rieverre wrote:I don't even stop moving. Again, this is why I wear armor. I don't even bother drawing a weapon as I step in and use an armored gauntlet to slap the man's sword out of position.

He stares in shock at your dismarming of him....

Then my other hand grabs him by the neck and I slam him bodily into the nearest wall, hard enough to knock him silly. And if once isn't enough, I apply percussive maintenance again until he's passed out.

For all of the heartbeat it takes you to wall him. Now he's gurgling and you think his eyes are in different directions.

I suppose I could say something glib at this point, but I'm still both furious and increasingly concerned.

"Hennah, where's Anna?" Is what I ask if the mother is not in evidence.

Before she can answer, her mother comes rushing out of the shop with a heavy iron firepoker in her hands, when she sees that Hennah's alright and you're the one to take care of the issue she smiles and puts the firepoker down and greets you warmly. She asks how you're doing and that she heard you're doing alright. Then she glares at the young man you're currently mangling. "What should we do about him?" She asks rhetorically. She already seems to have an idea.

Psyckosama wrote:"You were raised in the Vale and grew to maturity. Of course you think its idiotic."

I roll my yes.

Crude snort.

"So, run 'em down?" I glance at the king for orders.

He glances at the shrinking figures then turns to Selmy and says, "Send out a contingent to chase them down. I'd rather not have those two legged jackals to be upright for any longer than needed."

Selmy bows and with a few quick commands, rides out after the surviving bandits with 5 horsemen riding hard with him.

BrianBoru wrote:Well, you ask Lord Nestor to send the Raven?

If he would do me the favor, I'll pay for it if I have to. Ser Martyn was kind enough to give me the bounty for the Hill men.

She hits you again.

"OW!"

And again.

"OOOWW! Dammit Sister!"

That gets a major blink-blink out of them both.

"Seriously?"

I shrug, "Why not, Ser Martyn said I was good enough to become a knight right now, I figured I did well enough I might even impress the king or some lord who'll grant me a knighthood and land. Even being a sworn sword would be nice. At least we'd have some standing right?"
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:25 am

Brian Boru wrote:Crude snort.

Grin.

He glances at the shrinking figures then turns to Selmy and says, "Send out a contingent to chase them down.  I'd rather not have those two legged jackals to be upright for any longer than needed."

Selmy bows and with a few quick commands, rides out after the surviving bandits with 5 horsemen riding hard with him.

I look a bit disapointed that I didn't get to run them down but I smile. "Let me do the introductions, I want to have fun with this..."

"Greetings good friends!" I say as I ride up. "We noticed you had a bit of a bother and like any other good upstanding people we decided to remedy it as well as we were able? Have you any wounded?"

If so I order the Maester to tend to them. Anyways, I do smile. "Of course, I apologize... how rude of me. With all the excitement I didn't do a proper introduction.... I'm Ed, and this charming fellow is my father Robert. And you might be?"

I'm all smiles and very relaxed and not at all the normal overbearing ass most high nobility are.

BrianBoru wrote:If he would do me the favor, I'll pay for it if I have to.  Ser Martyn was kind enough to give me the bounty for the Hill men.

No, he was going to send one anyways to inform him of his brothers lost.

He pauses and then looks at you and mentions it might have been kinder for you to simply kill him.

"OOOWW!  Dammit Sister!"

And again.

"No whining!"

I shrug, "Why not, Ser Martyn said I was good enough to become a knight right now, I figured I did well enough I might even impress the king or some lord who'll grant me a knighthood and land.  Even being a sworn sword would be nice.  At least we'd have some standing right?"

Myranda smiles and bats her eyes. "If you do well enough maybe you might impress my father..."

Mya frowns a bit at the mention of the king. "If you do well enough, maybe you could get the fat fuck to bother to officially recognize us. At least then we'd be proper king's bastards."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:46 am

Psyckosama wrote:I look a bit disapointed that I didn't get to run them down but I smile. "Let me do the introductions, I want to have fun with this..."

"You're a prince lad, you do need to learn how to delegate."

"Greetings good friends!" I say as I ride up. "We noticed you had a bit of a bother and like any other good upstanding people we decided to remedy it as well as we were able? Have you any wounded?"

They've got some injured men, some badly, but nothing lethal yet.

If so I order the Maester to tend to them. Anyways, I do smile. "Of course, I apologize... how rude of me. With all the excitement I didn't do a proper introduction.... I'm Ed, and this charming fellow is my father Robert. And you might be?"

I'm all smiles and very relaxed and not at all the normal overbearing ass most high nobility are.

They figure out who you are pretty quick and they all but throw themselves to the ground, grovelling and thanking you for coming to their rescue, it's a bit....much....even considering you're rescue of them.

BrianBoru wrote:No, he was going to send one anyways to inform him of his brothers lost.

He pauses and then looks at you and mentions it might have been kinder for you to simply kill him.

I thank him for the message, and shrug at the comment, "I didn't want to be a murderer, I didn't intentionally harm his son and I didn't want to kill a man over something like that....though I'll admit I went a bit too far...."

And again.

"No whining!"

"Yeow! Will you cut that out?!"

Myranda smiles and bats her eyes. "If you do well enough maybe you might impress my father..."

Blush and coughing, "I...I'll admit that was a strong motivation for this plan...*cough*"

Mya frowns a bit at the mention of the king. "If you do well enough, maybe you could get the fat fuck to bother to officially recognize us. At least then we'd be proper king's bastards."

"Well if all we've heard about him is true, then he'll respect a fighting man, and if I've got nothing else, I can at least fight. We'll see."
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:55 am

Brian Boru wrote:"You're a prince lad, you do need to learn how to delegate."

"Yes, I know... but I'll have time for that later. Right now I have a lot of important things and running around I need to get done... besides... it sucks to delegate ALL of the fun stuff."

They've got some injured men, some badly, but nothing lethal yet.

Good.

They figure out who you are pretty quick and they all but throw themselves to the ground, grovelling and thanking you for coming to their rescue, it's a bit....much....even considering you're rescue of them.

"Oh for the Gods sakes..." I sigh deeply. "Get up! All of you!"

I mention to the king that we're headed to the same place so might as well allow them to travel behind the royal party. I'm sure they have interesting stories to tell after all, and probably can tell us what to be expecting in Dorne.

I also want to meet the who's who of the company. Always useful to have contacts.

Anyways, onto Dorne?

BrianBoru wrote:I thank him for the message, and shrug at the comment, "I didn't want to be a murderer, I didn't intentionally harm his son and I didn't want to kill a man over something like that....though I'll admit I went a bit too far...."

"He seems to have little problem with it."

Anyways you get a return from his brother... its very simple.

"You can take his arms and armor. Tell him he can replace them himself."

"Yeow!  Will you cut that out?!"

And.... AGAIN!

"What did I just tell you?!"

Blush and coughing, "I...I'll admit that was a strong motivation for this plan...*cough*"

She blushes too.

"Well if all we've heard about him is true, then he'll respect a fighting man, and if I've got nothing else, I can at least fight.  We'll see."

"Yeah. I'm going with you."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:59 am

Brian Boru wrote:For all of the heartbeat it takes you to wall him.  Now he's gurgling and you think his eyes are in different directions.

I let up a _little_.

Before she can answer, her mother comes rushing out of the shop with a heavy iron firepoker in her hands, when she sees that Hennah's alright and you're the one to take care of the issue she smiles and puts the firepoker down and greets you warmly.  She asks how you're doing and that she heard you're doing alright.

Oh. Well, I see where she's going with this. ^^ I let the lordling go and then put him in an arm-bar instead. Less chance of random stabbing.

"I've done well enough for myself. Except perhaps for the part where I've gotten back from the tournament and found somebody accosting a dear friend of mine. I hate it when that happens. Have you been well?"

Then she glares at the young man you're currently mangling.  "What should we do about him?"  She asks rhetorically.  She already seems to have an idea.

I give her an evil smile. "Now, there's no reason not to be polite about this. It's only good form."

Then I twitch the arm-bar a bit to get the lordling's attention. "Ho there, I don't believe we've been introduced. My name is Gabriel Stone. Champion of the Royal Tournament. The man who broke Gregor Clegane in the Grand Melee. Now ..." I tighten my grip again. "Who would you be?"

Throughout it all I maintain a perfectly pleasant tone of voice.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:02 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Yes, I know... but I'll have time for that later. Right now I have a lot of important things and running around I need to get done... besides... it sucks to delegate ALL of the fun stuff."

"True..."

"Oh for the Gods sakes..." I sigh deeply. "Get up! All of you!"

They quickly do.

I mention to the king that we're headed to the same place so might as well allow them to travel behind the royal party. I'm sure they have interesting stories to tell after all, and probably can tell us what to be expecting in Dorne.

They're a little surprised at the offer but quickly acquiese, not every day you get to ride with the king and his heir.

I also want to meet the who's who of the company. Always useful to have contacts.

The caravan master is an older fella named Rolf....and he's a perfect copy of the sultan from Disney's Aladdin....a Salty Dornishman... but he's got a tongue like a buzzsaw when he get's angry...and you see him punch out an oxen that was being baulky....with those tiny little hands of his....

Anyways, onto Dorne?

The ride through the mountains was actually pretty easy, but once you get through the red mountains and enter the desert, the entire company learns something...DORNISH CLIMATE FUCKING SUCKS!!!!

BrianBoru wrote:"He seems to have little problem with it."

Anyways you get a return from his brother... its very simple.

"You can take his arms and armor. Tell him he can replace them himself."

"Well that worked perfectly." I take the gear and make sure to check to see if the stuff is going to fit me. If not then I'll sell it for some lower quality stuff that does.

And.... AGAIN!

"What did I just tell you?!"

"AAAGH! Mercy woman! I beg you mercy!"

She blushes too.

OOC: Aren't we just adorable.

"Yeah. I'm going with you."

"Wait what? Why would you want to go into that snake pit? I'M worried about going near there and I only intend to stick around the tourney ground!"

Rieverre wrote:I let up a _little_.

Breathing better but not exactly lucid.

Oh. Well, I see where she's going with this. ^^ I let the lordling go and then put him in an arm-bar instead. Less chance of random stabbing.

He kinda hangs there for the moment.

"I've done well enough for myself. Except perhaps for the part where I've gotten back from the tournament and found somebody accosting a dear friend of mine. I hate it when that happens. Have you been well?"

Well enough, they were excited for you when they heard that you were being made a landed knight by the king himself. Apparently a raven was sent to the Eyrie and news spread quickly from there. Other than that, nothing particular of note.

I give her an evil smile. "Now, there's no reason not to be polite about this. It's only good form."

Then I twitch the arm-bar a bit to get the lordling's attention. "Ho there, I don't believe we've been introduced. My name is Gabriel Stone. Champion of the Royal Tournament. The man who broke Gregor Clegane in the Grand Melee. Now ..." I tighten my grip again. "Who would you be?"

A few squeals of pain indicate the young man woke up. After a bit of talking you learn that he's the younger son of a sworn sword sworn to house Arryn of Gulltown, he'd come to the Eyrie to squire under Nestor Royce who was taking him in as a favor to his father who'd been a drinking buddy of his when he was young.

Throughout it all I maintain a perfectly pleasant tone of voice.

This seems to terrify him.
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:43 am

Brian Boru wrote:"True..."

"And along those lines... you don't have some evil master plan to abdicate and leave me with this mess as the big grand finale once we get back to king's landing, do you?"

I give him a weary look.

"Because that would just be mean and would ruin lots of my long term plans... which I'd be perfectly happy to share with you once we get somewhere that I can start hammering out a solid agenda."

They quickly do.

I sigh. "A man on his knees is useful to no one. Your gratitude is welcome but unnecessary. After all, you are our people and this was a duty we were proud to perform. If you want to show thanks, do it by living honorable and true lives that benefit the entire realm through your deeds..."

They're a little surprised at the offer but quickly acquiese, not every day you get to ride with the king and his heir.

Always helps to have locals around. Plus I'm sure everyone is happy to meet new faces.

Dad, no bastards...

The caravan master is an older fella named Rolf....and he's a perfect copy of the sultan from Disney's Aladdin....a Salty Dornishman... but he's got a tongue like a buzzsaw when he get's angry...and you see him punch out an oxen that was being baulky....with those tiny little hands of his....

"Rolf. Show me how you threw that punch."

Anyways we talk mercantile stuff... and I mention to him that I have a number of projects in the pipe that could serve to make a man who knows how to work with coin FANTASTICALLY wealthy.

As an example of my stuff, I mention the Potatos and Crop Rotation experiments.

I'm sure he'd be able to get the benefits of a crop that'll grow damned near anywhere and is protected from war and weather as well as removing the fallow period on the land... both of which will be insanely profitable to farmers who now can produce significantly more meat without much additional effort, and to the lords (and king) who collect the taxes.

I'm happy to talk ALL about that one because it's not an idea he can steal. I do mention though a lot of my economic ideas.

I also teach him double entry book keeping.

I want to get a fair grasp of his ability. I'm going to need agents and the gods work in mysterious ways...

The ride through the mountains was actually pretty easy, but once you get through the red mountains and enter the desert, the entire company learns something...DORNISH CLIMATE FUCKING SUCKS!!!!

Captain America, motherfuckers... Very Happy

"Hm. Nice dry heat. At least its not humid."

Last edited by Psyckosama on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:52 am

Brian Boru wrote:Well enough, they were excited for you when they heard that you were being made a landed knight by the king himself.  Apparently a raven was sent to the Eyrie and news spread quickly from there.  Other than that, nothing particular of note.

I pout for a moment. It's fortunate the lordling is in an arm-bar and facing the floor at the time. "And here I wanted to surprise you with the news."

[quote]I give her an evil smile. "Now, there's no reason not to be polite about this. It's only good form."

A few squeals of pain indicate the young man woke up.  After a bit of talking you learn that he's the younger son of a sworn sword sworn to house Arryn of Gulltown, he'd come to the Eyrie to squire under Nestor Royce who was taking him in as a favor to his father who'd been a drinking buddy of his when he was young.

"Probably a good thing I didn't go with my first instinct then. These days that seems to be somewhere between 'break bones' and 'eviscerate', but in my defense, I blame the assassins. Then again, Lord Nestor always stuck me as a fair man and caring father, so I can also imagine what his reaction to this debacle might be."

This seems to terrify him.

"Have you figured out what you've done wrong yet?"

Then, if he answers appropriately ...

"And what do men of honor _do_ when they know they've done something wrong?"

Naturally, the answer is 'apologize' but I don't want to spell it out for him. This is, after all, me educating my junior (in experience, if possibly not age) and a lesson is always better retained when the answer is something you figure out on your own. More or less.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:56 am

Brian Boru wrote:"Well that worked perfectly."  I take the gear and make sure to check to see if the stuff is going to fit me.   If not then I'll sell it for some lower quality stuff that does.

It'll need to be fitted. That said, you do have use of the Blacksmith.

"AAAGH! Mercy woman!  I beg you mercy!"

"Better."

"Wait what?  Why would you want to go into that snake pit?  I'M worried about going near there and I only intend to stick around the tourney ground!"

"Because your my fucking brother and I want the bragging rights. I want to see the look on that fatasses face when he sees that the son he threw away is the best warrior in Westeros."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:29 pm

Rieverre wrote:I pout for a moment. It's fortunate the lordling is in an arm-bar and facing the floor at the time. "And here I wanted to surprise you with the news."

And normally you would but Jon Arryn apparently sent the message himself.

Heh

"Probably a good thing I didn't go with my first instinct then. These days that seems to be somewhere between 'break bones' and 'eviscerate', but in my defense, I blame the assassins. Then again, Lord Nestor always stuck me as a fair man and caring father, so I can also imagine what his reaction to this debacle might be."

They visibly blanch when you mention assassins. You might want to deal with that. First things first though you might want to drag this idiot to Nestor.

"Have you figured out what you've done wrong yet?"

Then, if he answers appropriately ...

.....I hit a woman?

"And what do men of honor _do_ when they know they've done something wrong?"

Naturally, the answer is 'apologize' but I don't want to spell it out for him. This is, after all, me educating my junior (in experience, if possibly not age) and a lesson is always better retained when the answer is something you figure out on your own. More or less.

Amazing he go it right. And he strongly apologizes to both women for his actions.

They defer lord Royce's decision.

Psyckosama wrote:It'll need to be fitted. That said, you do have use of the Blacksmith.

Then to the Blacksmith.

So how much will adjusting this gear cost?

"Better."

"Gods did you have to hit that hard?"

"Because your my fucking brother and I want the bragging rights. I want to see the look on that fatasses face when he sees that the son he threw away is the best warrior in Westeros."

"Well to be fair we probably have it better than most bastards...I wouldn't be surprised if we have siblings working is bawdy houses right now. But alright, I won't raise a fuss about it. But please don't cause trouble."
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"And along those lines... you don't have some evil master plan to abdicate and leave me with this mess as the big grand finale once we get back to king's landing, do you?"

I give him a weary look.

"Because that would just be mean and would ruin lots of my long term plans... which I'd be perfectly happy to share with you once we get somewhere that I can start hammering out a solid agenda."

No of course not lad, half of what made this hell was Cersei and since she's gone...makes this almost tolerable.

I sigh. "A man on his knees is useful to no one. Your gratitude is welcome but unnecessary. After all, you are our people and this was a duty we were proud to perform. If you want to show thanks, do it by living honorable and true lives that benefit the entire realm through your deeds..."

Right then....

Always helps to have locals around. Plus I'm sure everyone is happy to meet new faces.

Dad, no bastards...

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh....roll a d100.

"Rolf. Show me how you threw that punch."

He looks at you funny, that punch is his one thing in his life he can really brag about and he doesn't want someone to take it. Not even his prince. You're gonna have to sweet talk him into it AND be LUCKY.

Anyways we talk mercantile stuff... and I mention to him that I have a number of projects in the pipe that could serve to make a man who knows how to work with coin FANTASTICALLY wealthy.

He's interested....but his punch is off the table.

As an example of my stuff, I mention the Potatos and Crop Rotation experiments.

I'm sure he'd be able to get the benefits of a crop that'll grow damned near anywhere and is protected from war and weather as well as removing the fallow period on the land... both of which will be insanely profitable to farmers who now can produce significantly more meat without much additional effort, and to the lords (and king) who collect the taxes.

Interested...but his punch is off the table.

I'm happy to talk ALL about that one because it's not an idea he can steal. I do mention though a lot of my economic ideas.

Intrigued with most of it...but his punch is off the table (Yes he mentions this repeatedly...he's a little protective of that trick of his.)

I also teach him double entry book keeping.

I want to get a fair grasp of his ability. I'm going to need agents and the gods work in mysterious ways...

Now he really wants this one here....but his punch is off the table.

Captain America, motherfuckers... Very Happy

"Hm. Nice dry heat. At least its not humid."

Robert is fucking DYING next to you and if looks could kill you'd be a pile of ash in a crater 1000 ft deep right now when you mention that.
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:03 pm

Brian Boru wrote:Then to the Blacksmith.

So how much will adjusting this gear cost?

The gift was some of the blacksmith's time...  

"Gods did you have to hit that hard?"

She raises her fist.

"Well to be fair we probably have it better than most bastards...I wouldn't be surprised if we have siblings working is bawdy houses right now.   But alright, I won't raise a fuss about it.  But please don't cause trouble."

She grimaces at the thought. "Ugh."

Brian Boru wrote:No of course not lad, half of what made this hell was Cersei and since she's gone...makes this almost tolerable.

"Thank the gods..." I sigh and put an arm around him. "You know, put a nice set of tits in your chambers that isn't attached to a evil bitch and I'm sure you might almost enjoy it."

Right then....

Damn it... I was trying to inspire.

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh....roll a d100.

Have some fucking Moontea!

He looks at you funny, that punch is his one thing in his life he can really brag about and he doesn't want someone to take it.  Not even his prince.  You're gonna have to sweet talk him into it  AND be LUCKY.

"I don't want to take it, I want to learn it. I always honor my teachers... and a technique that powerful shouldn't die out with its creator but be remembered for all time, so that the honored few selected to learn the technique and those like it would remember him as a patriarch."

I smile and stand back. "If you have that punch, I'm sure you have other moves. I'd like you to show me..."

And if not, well, I'm sure we could work together to create an entire style. A style like that is the kind of thing that can earn men house and title...

And I'm not joking either. Hand to hand combat was respected and goddamn...

He's interested....

Well then, lets talk...

Intrigued with most of it...but his punch is off the table (Yes he mentions this repeatedly...he's a little protective of that trick of his.)

I sigh.

Now he really wants this one here....but his punch is off the table.

So his abilities?

Robert is fucking DYING next to you and if looks could kill you'd be a pile of ash in a crater 1000 ft deep right now when you mention that.

I look him levely in the eyes. "Change your clothes. Right now your not dressed for the climate... when in Dorne dress like the Dornish because they dress like that for damned good reason."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:22 am

Psyckosama wrote:

The gift was some of the blacksmith's time...  

Well that's a relief. How's the armor fit?

She raises her fist.

"NEVER MIND!"

She grimaces at the thought. "Ugh."

"Uggh is right."

So how long before the tourney? Moving on then?

Brian Boru wrote:"Thank the gods..." I sigh and put an arm around him. "You know, put a nice set of tits in your chambers that isn't attached to a evil bitch and I'm sure you might almost enjoy it."

That gets him laughing again.

Can't win them all.

Have some fucking Moontea!

Well he isn't balls deep in Rolf's daughter, but at least 6 of the other girls in the caravan are walking funny with some interesting grins one fine morning.

"I don't want to take it, I want to learn it. I always honor my teachers... and a technique that powerful shouldn't die out with its creator but be remembered for all time, so that the honored few selected to learn the technique and those like it would remember him as a patriarch."

I smile and stand back. "If you have that punch, I'm sure you have other moves. I'd like you to show me..."

And if not, well, I'm sure we could work together to create an entire style. A style like that is the kind of thing that can earn men house and title...

And I'm not joking either. Hand to hand combat was respected and goddamn...

....well he'll consider it....if you let his son become a squire for someone anyone really.

I look him levely in the eyes. "Change your clothes. Right now your not dressed for the climate... when in Dorne dress like the Dornish because they dress like that for damned good reason."

New clothing is quickly found but the man is still miserable looking, he mutters something about why the fuck did the Dragons want the damn place so badly.
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:28 am

Brian Boru wrote:Well that's a relief.  How's the armor fit?

Right now, it's a little wide in the shoulders and a little tight in the groin.

"NEVER MIND!"

Smirk,

"Uggh is right."

So how long before the tourney?  Moving on then?

So who are you bringing with?

Brian Boru wrote:That gets him laughing again.

I am to please.

Can't win them all.

Well he isn't balls deep in Rolf's daughter, but at least 6 of the other girls in the caravan are walking funny with some interesting grins one fine morning.

Moon Tea!

....well he'll consider it....if you let his son become a squire for someone anyone really.

I grin.

I'll find someone willing to squire him among our knights.

New clothing is quickly found but the man is still miserable looking, he mutters something about why the fuck did the Dragons want the damn place so badly.

"It's like completing a set. And really, you've seen the women down here..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:31 am

Psyckosama wrote:Right now, it's a little wide in the shoulders and a little tight in the groin.

"Well now I know why he worked so hard in sword fighting."

So who are you bringing with?

Mya obviously, she asked and this is likely her best chance to see Kings Landing in her entire life.

Myranda...while I certainly wouldn't mind her coming to see my glory...I'm not really sure HOW I'd be able to convince her father to agree to it or think up a good reason for it. Well maybe have her brother come along to compete and his sister being presented at capital...or maybe we could convince Nestor to send Albar as a sort of reafirmation of the house's loyalty to Lord Arryn and to let Lord Arryn become familiar with Albar as he likely hasn't had a chance to for a long while. I'd need Myranda's help with that one as it'd just look bad if I tried to talk to Ser Nestor about this possibility.

Note I DO talk to both of the girls about this. Let them voice their opinions and ideas as well.

Brian Boru wrote:I am to please.

Snerk.

Moon Tea!

....roll a d100.... Twisted Evil 

I grin.

I'll find someone willing to squire him among our knights.

That leaves him sandbagged but he accepts the bargain and he tells you he'll teach you the trick. Though he asks you not to teach to everyone and his dog the moment his back is turned.

The trick itself at first glance is a bizarre kind of pivot, it feels ridiculous at first but when you half try it and shatter stone without trying too hard...yeah there might be something to it.

"It's like completing a set. And really, you've seen the women down here..."

He grins, yes he's had a few Dornish girls in his time. Well the closest holding in Dorne is Starfall...house Dayne resides there...you sure you want to go there? You COULD move onward...
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:14 am

Brian Boru wrote:They visibly blanch when you mention assassins. You might want to deal with that.

"The road to King's Landing ended up being more exciting than we'd thought it would be. Well, we can catch up when I get back ..."

First things first though you might want to drag this idiot to Nestor.

More or less my intent.

Amazing he go it right.  And he strongly apologizes to both women for his actions.

They defer lord Royce's decision.

I forgmarch him out of there. On the way back to the Gates I tell him to recount to me exactly what happened. And I caution him to be truthful and not embellish as he's already in the shit for drawing steel on me.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:31 pm

Brian Boru wrote:"Well now I know why he worked so hard in sword fighting."

Heh.

Mya obviously, she asked and this is likely her best chance to see Kings Landing in her entire life.

And if you did so she'd physically maim you.

Myranda...while I certainly wouldn't mind her coming to see my glory...I'm not really sure HOW I'd be able to convince her father to agree to it or think up a good reason for it.  Well maybe have her brother come along to compete and his sister being presented at capital...or maybe we could convince Nestor to send Albar as a sort of reafirmation of the house's loyalty to Lord Arryn and to let Lord Arryn become familiar with Albar as he likely hasn't had a chance to for a long while.  I'd need Myranda's help with that one as it'd just look bad if I tried to talk to Ser Nestor about this possibility.

Actually, it would be best if you were entirely not involved. She likes the idea but, well, her brother would put up a stink.

Note I DO talk to both of the girls about this.  Let them voice their opinions and ideas as well.

Oh, her and Mya do listen... then quickly banish you from the room to continue to plot.

The next day... Lord Nester orders you to see him.

He doesn't seem angry, more amused and maybe exasperated than anything.

"My daughter came to me last night to express her desire to go to King's Landing to see the Torny. She presented it in a way to honor the house by allowing Albar to compete and to reaffirm the family's dedicated to house Arryn. As she's never expressed an interest to go to King's Landing and politics has never been a strong interest to her, I take it you are somehow involved in this... plot?"

You can see he's not exactly sure of the proper final word to be used.

....roll a d100.... Twisted Evil 

That leaves him sandbagged but he accepts the bargain and he tells you he'll teach you the trick.

"Don't be so shocked. I'd see any boy willing to stand honorably and protect the weak squired... but I will require you complete his education and his training as a merchant. Westeros has enough morons with swords, a merchant is a man with a skill that can improve the lot of everyone. I'd see your son a grow up to be both." I let that sink it. "Some men say commerce is below a knight's station. I disagree. I say that a man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze problems, please a woman, pitch manure, cook a tasty meal, fight well, and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

Though he asks you not to teach to everyone and his dog the moment his back is turned.

"At the moment the only people I intend to teach our side this room are your son if he doesn't know already and my girls... because I love them dearly and women need to know how to protect themselves."

The trick itself at first glance is a bizarre kind of pivot, it feels ridiculous at first but when you half try it and shatter stone without trying too hard...yeah there might be something to it.

"I like..."

I'd like to experiment with it a bit, and see if I can come up with a trick for adding it to a kick.

He grins, yes he's had a few Dornish girls in his time.  Well the closest holding in Dorne is Starfall...house Dayne resides there...you sure you want to go there?  You COULD move onward...

It's up to the king, but considering we're in Drone everyone is going to be a bit bitter. Might be at good idea to at least pay respects even if we don't stay more than a single night.

Plus I think Robert's going to rebel a second time if he doesn't get a soak in some cold water to relax and cool off... and he has his way. Seriously the man could walk into a room with people who hate him and are plotting his death, then an hour later you'd look inside and everyone is laughing and drinking with all woes forgotten, the best of friends.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:09 am

Rieverre wrote:"The road to King's Landing ended up being more exciting than we'd thought it would be. Well, we can catch up when I get back ..."

Hennah demands you tell them everything.

More or less my intent.

Right then.

I forgmarch him out of there. On the way back to the Gates I tell him to recount to me exactly what happened. And I caution him to be truthful and not embellish as he's already in the shit for drawing steel on me.

He tells Ser Royce all the wrongs he did, Lord Royce decides to have him cool his head in one of the skycells for a day, then he's going to act as a city guard for the next three months, THEN if he's learned his lesson he'll begin squiring, otherwise he's sending him back to his father.

Psyckosama wrote:And if you did so she'd physically maim you.

Well I might be able to fight her off...but I'd have to go full out and that would be bad.

Actually, it would be best if you were entirely not involved. She likes the idea but, well, her brother would put up a stink.

There is that, honestly what by the Seven did I DO to him to tick him off so badly.

Oh, her and Mya do listen... then quickly banish you from the room to continue to plot.

...well that was a bit harsh...

The next day... Lord Nester orders you to see him.

...yipe...

He doesn't seem angry, more amused and maybe exasperated than anything.

phew

"My daughter came to me last night to express her desire to go to King's Landing to see the Torny. She presented it in a way to honor the house by allowing Albar to compete and to reaffirm the family's dedicated to house Arryn. As she's never expressed an interest to go to King's Landing and politics has never been a strong interest to her, I take it you are somehow involved in this... plot?"

You can see he's not exactly sure of the proper final word to be used.

"Yes...I asked if she desired to come, and she showed great interest though we weren't sure how you would respond to us simply asking so both Mya and Myranda kicked me out of the conversation when I suggested her bringing he brother along as cover and they must have come up with this plan. I was the one to instigate it though."

And....no new siblings....

[quote]"Don't be so shocked. I'd see any boy willing to stand honorably and protect the weak squired... but I will require you complete his education and his training as a merchant. Westeros has enough morons with swords, a merchant is a man with a skill that can improve the lot of everyone. I'd see your son a grow up to be both." I let that sink it. "Some men say commerce is below a knight's station. I disagree. I say that a man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze problems, please a woman, pitch manure, cook a tasty meal, fight well, and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

"....seems a little much...and estoric in some place my lord...."

"At the moment the only people I intend to teach our side this room are your son if he doesn't know already and my girls... because I love them dearly and women need to know how to protect themselves."

His son already knows the style...as for the women...he's a bit more leery about that....he isn't sure why whether the pivot is off with their different body structure, but the punch seems to wreck women's bodies rather than wrecking whatever they hit. There have been exceptions but it is rather rare. He'll let you teach it....but you'll have to be deadly careful when they practice. The move isn't the problem, it's when they connect with something that it all goes horribly wrong. He shudders at some memory...if you ask he mentions that his sister wanted to learn with him when he was young. His father refused to citing she'd get hurt. To make up for it to her, Rolf decided to try and teach her on the sly. First time she tried to hit something every bone in both of her arms and all the bones in her upper torso was pulverized instantly....it was horrible.

"I like..."

I'd like to experiment with it a bit, and see if I can come up with a trick for adding it to a kick.

BE CAREFUL! This isn't a stunt to horse around with.

It's up to the king, but considering we're in Drone everyone is going to be a bit bitter. Might be at good idea to at least pay respects even if we don't stay more than a single night.

Plus I think Robert's going to rebel a second time if he doesn't get a soak in some cold water to relax and cool off... and he has his way. Seriously the man could walk into a room with people who hate him and are plotting his death, then an hour later you'd look inside and everyone is laughing and drinking with all woes forgotten, the best of friends.

Well after thinking a while he decides that he'll risk it and besides he's going to finish this damn tour and he's not going to skip Dorne in the process or it'd ruin the whole purpose of this venture.

When you arrive at Starfall, you meet the young lord of Starfall a little boy, barely more than a babe but trying his level best to be the proper lord. Edric Dayne. With him is a young girl, a few years older than you. You learn that this is Allyria Dayne. The last living sibling of Arthur and Ashara Dayne.

They great you with all the respect you deserve though you do feel a bit of...tension from Allyria and the retainers.
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:27 am

Brian Boru wrote:Well I might be able to fight her off...but I'd have to go full out and that would be bad.

Yep.

There is that, honestly what by the Seven did I DO to him to tick him off so badly.

OVERPROTECTIVE BROTHER POWERS ACTIVATE!

...well that was a bit harsh...

Girl talk!

...yipe...

Heh.

"Yes...I asked if she desired to come, and she showed great interest though we weren't sure how you would respond to us simply asking so both Mya and Myranda kicked me out of the conversation when I suggested her bringing he brother along as cover and they must have come up with this plan.  I was the one to instigate it though."

"Thought so. I have decided to allow it, but you will look after her and her brother and behave properly. understood?"

"....seems a little much...and estoric in some place my lord...."

"I have a tendency to overstate... but far too many knights only know how to drink, fuck, and kill. They know nothing of statesmanship or economics and couldn't run a brothel as much as manage a fief."

His son already knows the style...as for the women...he's a bit more leery about that....he isn't sure why whether the pivot is off with their different body structure, but the punch seems to wreck women's bodies rather than wrecking whatever they hit.  There have been exceptions but it is rather rare.  He'll let you teach it....but you'll have to be deadly careful when they practice.  The move isn't the problem, it's when they connect with something that it all goes horribly wrong.  He shudders at some memory...if you ask he mentions that his sister wanted to learn with him when he was young.  His father refused to citing she'd get hurt.  To make up for it to her, Rolf decided to try and teach her on the sly.  First time she tried to hit something every bone in both of her arms and all the bones in her upper torso was pulverized instantly....it was horrible.

That... is strange. O.o

BE CAREFUL!  This isn't a stunt to horse around with.

I'll study it more first.

Well after thinking a while he decides that he'll risk it and besides he's going to finish this damn tour and he's not going to skip Dorne in the process or it'd ruin the whole purpose of this venture.

Agreed.

When you arrive at Starfall, you meet the young lord of Starfall a little boy, barely more than a babe but trying his level best to be the proper lord.  Edric Dayne.

Polite and treat him like the lord he is.

With him is a young girl, a few years older than you.  You learn that this is Allyria Dayne.  The last living sibling of Arthur and Ashara Dayne.

They great you with all the respect you deserve though you do feel a bit of...tension from Allyria and the retainers.

I'm dashing, charming, and friendly.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top