Giant Stompy Robots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stags of the Mountains: You in the A Song of Ice and Fire BROB: With a Bonus!

+2
Psyckosama
Brian Boru
6 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Stags of the Mountains: You in the A Song of Ice and Fire BROB: With a Bonus! - Page 32 Empty Re: Stags of the Mountains: You in the A Song of Ice and Fire BROB: With a Bonus!

Post by Rieverre Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Brian Boru wrote:Guess so, she'll accept her fate, she only hopes the old fart croaks before their wedding day...

The problem with, say, me making an impassioned plea to Nestor for Myranda's hand - possibly the only relatively legitimate solution to the situation that I can think of - is that nobody would buy it. While we've interacted and have even been friendly in the past, for a variety of reasons that was about the long and short of it.

Any my usual solution to most problems - smashing them to bits - is not really applicable here.

That said, she has to have brought this up to her father. What has his reaction been?

You do look good though Myranda doesn't seem to have her heart in it.

Given the situation, that's not really surprising.

And you're left with Myranda...who's well...you know....

And here I was looking forward to having an evening of not needing to worry about something for once.

... this is why we can't have nice things.

I can't really say or do things to improve matters at this point, so at the very least I'll offer her companionship, mostly quiet though it may be.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Stags of the Mountains: You in the A Song of Ice and Fire BROB: With a Bonus! - Page 32 Empty Re: Stags of the Mountains: You in the A Song of Ice and Fire BROB: With a Bonus!

Post by Brian Boru Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Not your fetish, eh?

....seriously....

He was hired by one of her father's debtors!

He doesn't know any names!

Anything to describe him, appearance, sigils, anything else? If not then I tie him up along with the others and have some one drag them in for punishment later on.

He smiles.

Did you introduce yourself yet?

Durren Stone of the Gate of the Moon, squire to Ser Martyn Lancet, sworn sword in the service of Ser Nestor Royce Steward of the Vale and Knight of the Gate of the Moon.

... How the FUCK do you get into this shite, boy?

That's it. I'm not letting you out of my site until you're bloody well knighted!

Couldn't tell you if I tried.

I'll do my best not to get into trouble any further Master.

That said, Myranda thinks you're gallant... and Mya's a little upset that she missed the fun... AGAIN!

Soak in Myranda's praise, admit to Mya that I was lucky and I managed to surprise them.

[/quote]Mycheal later on admits that Mya's getting to be a bit scary...[/quote]

You wanted her....just don't hurt her heart...cause I might not even get the chance to get at you.

"Why?" I ask with an almost droll tone, "Does tits and a box somehow cause some form of malady that negatively affects the brain?"

I steeple my hands, "Frankly I think the way that women are often treated in the north is a disgrace. Daughters are not fucking livestock to be pawned off to some stranger more than twice their age before their first blood has even dried because their father desires something shiny..."

I'm sneering at this point.

OOC: You're soapboxing again.

Interesting is the general thought.

RUBBINGS!

Now I need another person lunatic enough to go north of the wall...

What?

"You've done this before?!"

Four people eventually succumb to heat stroke, one of whom looks like she's about to croak.

Rieverre wrote:The problem with, say, me making an impassioned plea to Nestor for Myranda's hand - possibly the only relatively legitimate solution to the situation that I can think of - is that nobody would buy it. While we've interacted and have even been friendly in the past, for a variety of reasons that was about the long and short of it.

Any my usual solution to most problems - smashing them to bits - is not really applicable here.

That said, she has to have brought this up to her father. What has his reaction been?

She hasn't, until just recently you were a...to be honest no one... and even if she knew your worth...her father wouldn't think you a good bet.

Given the situation, that's not really surprising.

She gives you a wan smile. It's heart breaking to see.

And here I was looking forward to having an evening of not needing to worry about something for once.

... this is why we can't have nice things.

I can't really say or do things to improve matters at this point, so at the very least I'll offer her companionship, mostly quiet though it may be.

She doesn't go far from you most of the night and although she doesn't show it, you can see her world crashing. She does point out her likely husband. You spot him and recognize him, a former redhaired Wyman Manderly would be a good descriptor, chunky and jolly looking but more a favorite uncle or grandfather. NOOOOOT A FUTURE HUSBAND FOR A YOUNG WOMAN!
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:33 am

Brian Boru wrote:She hasn't, until just recently you were a...to be honest no one... and even if she knew your worth...her father wouldn't think you a good bet.

I actually meant her attitude towards marrying someone several times her age. I know, it's far from unusual or even unexpected in some cases.

As for me, while I'm no longer a nobody I haven't exactly acquired the kind of political capital that could reliably be leveraged against getting her out of that kind of arrangement.

She gives you a wan smile.  It's heart breaking to see.

While we haven't been romantically involved she is Mya's friend, and my friend, and seeing her like this hurts.

Dammit, the _smart_ move would be to do nothing and let this play out. Mya would be depressed, Myranda is strong enough to weather it even if it might leave her more than a bit bitter and sour her attitude towards me, and I'd feel bad about myself for around a week or so. No expended political capital, which I don't have a lot of anyway, no promises made, and back at the Holdfast with all my initial objectives achieved and not having made too many enemies.

Such a nice dream to have.

She doesn't go far from you most of the night and although she doesn't show it, you can see her world crashing.  She does point out her likely husband.  You spot him and recognize him, a former redhaired Wyman Manderly would be a good descriptor, chunky and jolly looking but more a favorite uncle or grandfather.  NOOOOOT A FUTURE HUSBAND FOR A YOUNG WOMAN!

But given the local realities, pretty much as expected.

"You know, I'm not even sure whether or not I -can- love someone," I tell Myranda once we're out of earshot, "but Myranda? You've been a true friend to both Mya and myself, so all I really need you to do is ask me those two simple words."

I look her in the eyes. "Ask me to help you."
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:59 am

Brian Boru wrote:....seriously....

HA!

Anything to describe him, appearance, sigils, anything else?  If not then I tie him up along with the others and have some one drag them in for punishment later on.

"STRANGE GUY IN A BLACK CLOAK! WAS TRYING TOO HARD TO BE SECRETIVE! I DIDN'T TALK TO HIM PERSONALLY!"

Durren Stone of the Gate of the Moon, squire to Ser Martyn Lancet, sworn sword in the service of Ser Nestor Royce Steward of the Vale and Knight of the Gate of the Moon.

"One of the King's I take it..." he says, already knowing the answer. "A man cannot help who his father is and you've proven that base born or no, you're honor is true. We owe you a debt and you can count my house and I as being among your friends."

Couldn't tell you if I tried.

Or you wouldn't. You're a naughty boy who keeps too many secrets.

I'll do my best not to get into trouble any further Master.

He snorts.

Soak in Myranda's praise,

Albar takes you to the side and demands to know exactly what happened. Though you have a feeling half of it was to get you the hell away from his sister.

admit to Mya that I was lucky and I managed to surprise them.

"So you charged them head on yelling surprise did you?"

You have this conversation once you get to Darry Castle... so Raymun overhears this...

"Yeah, basically."

Mya laughs. Mycheal grins. "Sounds surprising enough for me..."

Mya punches him in the arm. "Don't encourage him!"

[/quote]You wanted her....just don't hurt her heart...cause I might not even get the chance to get at you.[/quote]

Oh, its just that... well... he always thought she was more delicate. That's all. She's acting more like a full on Firstman or a Rhoynar girl, not the rough and tumble Andal lass he thought she was. He still fancies her but this might take a little getting used to.

Seriously, Mycheal arrived around when you were twelve and missed how she was before you grew too tall and she grew too curvy to pass as one another. Back then you were pretty much Thing 1 and Thing 2... two halves of the same whole...

It was only when you had 6 inches and 40lbs on her that you were able to reliably able to out wrestle her...

That said you didn't do all boyish stuff. You actually sew better than half the maids in the Gates of the Moon. You used to let her skip some of her boring girly lessons by heroically taking up the burden...

OOC: You're soapboxing again.

Fuck you. My character loves his sister and the idea of her being disrespected like that infuriates him. It's why he demanded that she be permitted to marry for love. It's also why he begged to have her legitimized as well.

Interesting is the general thought.

Aye. There are many things I'm in agreement with the Dornish with.

"You've done this before?!"

I explain what I did after I found the axes. And that I have a one eyed bannerman waiting for me in King's Landing who discovered what the rubbings said.

As this isn't my houses history I won't be able to offer the same reward, but for the sake of promoting historical knowledge I'd be happy to throw in with this one.

Who knows what great legacy they could be sitting atop?

Four people eventually succumb to heat stroke, one of whom looks like she's about to croak.

Get them naked, out of the sun, and covered in soaking rags.

As for her we need to get her submerged in water immediately.

Seriously, if you use any care at all, this doesn't happen...

Psyckosama
Admin

https://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Rieverre wrote:I actually meant her attitude towards marrying someone several times her age. I know, it's far from unusual or even unexpected in some cases.

Not as rare as you think but the man's offer is damn good. And Nestor's got NOTHING except for his stewardship so he's trying to set his kids up.

As for me, while I'm no longer a nobody I haven't exactly acquired the kind of political capital that could reliably be leveraged against getting her out of that kind of arrangement.

Well you'd need to talk to Nestor to try to throw your hat in.

While we haven't been romantically involved she is Mya's friend, and my friend, and seeing her like this hurts.

Dammit, the _smart_ move would be to do nothing and let this play out. Mya would be depressed, Myranda is strong enough to weather it even if it might leave her more than a bit bitter and sour her attitude towards me, and I'd feel bad about myself for around a week or so. No expended political capital, which I don't have a lot of anyway, no promises made, and back at the Holdfast with all my initial objectives achieved and not having made too many enemies.

Such a nice dream to have.

Well to be fair you ARE the son of the king bastard or no, you DEMOLISHED the best knights in the seven kingdoms in the joust and melee, you're a landed knight now, AND you've got the potential for more if you become the Commander of the Gold Cloaks which is directly under the master of law a member of the Small Council.

But given the local realities, pretty much as expected.

"You know, I'm not even sure whether or not I -can- love someone," I tell Myranda once we're out of earshot, "but Myranda? You've been a true friend to both Mya and myself, so all I really need you to do is ask me those two simple words."

I look her in the eyes. "Ask me to help you."

She looks at you, a storm of emotions in her eyes, finally she says, "Help...me...please. Being by your side is more than enough for me."

Psyckosama wrote:"STRANGE GUY IN A BLACK CLOAK! WAS TRYING TOO HARD TO BE SECRETIVE! I DIDN'T TALK TO HIM PERSONALLY!"

"Alright then....a deal's a deal. Your wedding tackle's safe then." I then cold clock him.

"One of the King's I take it..." he says, already knowing the answer. "A man cannot help who his father is and you've proven that base born or no, you're honor is true. We owe you a debt and you can count my house and I as being among your friends."

"Thank you Milord." I think....

Or you wouldn't. You're a naughty boy who keeps too many secrets.

He snorts.

About right.

Albar takes you to the side and demands to know exactly what happened. Though you have a feeling half of it was to get you the hell away from his sister.

I humor him and tell him what happened.

"So you charged them head on yelling surprise did you?"

You have this conversation once you get to Darry Castle... so Raymun overhears this...

"Yeah, basically."

Mya laughs. Mycheal grins. "Sounds surprising enough for me..."

Mya punches him in the arm. "Don't encourage him!"

"Well it's not like most people expect a screaming lunatic."

[/quote]Oh, its just that... well... he always thought she was more delicate. That's all. She's acting more like a full on Firstman or a Rhoynar girl, not the rough and tumble Andal lass he thought she was. He still fancies her but this might take a little getting used to.[/quote]

Oh if you only knew Myke I think to myself.

Seriously, Mycheal arrived around when you were twelve and missed how she was before you grew too tall and she grew too curvy to pass as one another. Back then you were pretty much Thing 1 and Thing 2... two halves of the same whole...

It was only when you had 6 inches and 40lbs on her that you were able to reliably able to out wrestle her...

That said you didn't do all boyish stuff. You actually sew better than half the maids in the Gates of the Moon. You used to let her skip some of her boring girly lessons by heroically taking up the burden...

.....I REALLY HOPE SHE KNOWS SHE FUCKING OWES ME! IF I HAD TO LISTEN TO THEIR GIBBERING CHATTER ANY LONGER I'D HAVE RUN SCREAMING DOWN THE HALL NAKED!!!

So what now?

Fuck you. My character loves his sister and the idea of her being disrespected like that infuriates him. It's why he demanded that she be permitted to marry for love. It's also why he begged to have her legitimized as well.

Uh huh

Aye. There are many things I'm in agreement with the Dornish with.

Heh

I explain what I did after I found the axes. And that I have a one eyed bannerman waiting for me in King's Landing who discovered what the rubbings said.

....Stunned shock....

As this isn't my houses history I won't be able to offer the same reward, but for the sake of promoting historical knowledge I'd be happy to throw in with this one.

Who knows what great legacy they could be sitting atop?

Well if they can get that translated then it would be a great honor.

Get them naked, out of the sun, and covered in soaking rags.

As for her we need to get her submerged in water immediately.

Seriously, if you use any care at all, this doesn't happen...

As your in the middle of a whole lot of NOTHING BUT HOT SAND! You're forced to use tents and cloaks to get the proper shade. But you DO manage to get them covered. Roll a d10 for how well they recover.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:04 pm

Brian Boru wrote:"Alright then....a deal's a deal.  Your wedding tackle's safe then."  I then cold clock him.

The Lordling looks over. "You know my father's probably simply going to have him put to death..."

"Thank you Milord."  I think....

He supported the Targs during the rebellion. You know that much. This seems to be something of a bitter pill.

To your master, you'll always be the snot nosed 12 year old he caught with bloody knuckles standing over a pile of battered squires...

I humor him and tell him what happened.

"Didn't my father tell you to stay out of trouble?"

"Well it's not like most people expect a screaming lunatic."

There's some laughter and there's a small feast held to honor you. They're not wealthy but you did good by them...

And he's decided to send his son with you to King's Landing to compete.

You ask about the girl?

[/quote]Oh if you only knew Myke I think to myself.[/quote]

Heh.

.....I REALLY HOPE SHE KNOWS SHE FUCKING OWES ME!  IF I HAD TO LISTEN TO THEIR GIBBERING CHATTER ANY LONGER I'D HAVE RUN SCREAMING DOWN THE HALL NAKED!!!

Actually you probably know more about good manners and how a castle is run than any other 3 knights. Why, you even know which fork is which... :p

So what now?

Points up.

Uh huh

It's true.

To say he's protective of Mya is an understatement. She was literally his ownly family for most of his life and is his twin.

Though no, there is no incest.

....Stunned shock....

"Fortune favors bold action. Problem was finding someone mad enough to do it, and competent enough to get it done."

Well if they can get that translated then it would be a great honor.

"The issue is what will they offer the man who does it? I'll throw in but in the end this is their legacy. But I digress and do not wish to seem like I'm forcing you into something. I'm just letting you know what I have done and that should you wish to repeat the deed, I give you my support as both a friend and a student of history."

As your in the middle of a whole lot of NOTHING BUT HOT SAND!  You're forced to use tents and cloaks to get the proper shade.  But you DO manage to get them covered.  Roll a d10 for how well they recover.

You mean the roads that were a network connecting Oasis like you said above? :p

Psyckosama carried out 1 launched of one d10 :

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:20 am

Psyckosama wrote:The Lordling looks over. "You know my father's probably simply going to have him put to death..."

Well he's got the right to choose the Wall. Every crook can beg for that.

He supported the Targs during the rebellion. You know that much. This seems to be something of a bitter pill.

Well he DID throw his weight behind Robb in the War of the five kings so it wasn't ALL bad.

To your master, you'll always be the snot nosed 12 year old he caught with bloody knuckles standing over a pile of battered squires...

Kind of telling that his endearing memory of me is a little kid who beat the shit out of me....

"Didn't my father tell you to stay out of trouble?"

"And if I hadn't interfered, the heir to house Darry would have been murdered. I couldn't sit by and ignore someone in peril like that."

I am sorry for making a ruckus like that though.

There's some laughter and there's a small feast held to honor you. They're not wealthy but you did good by them...

And he's decided to send his son with you to King's Landing to compete.

You ask about the girl?

I ask if she's alright and I mention that the hit was called by someone who owes her father money. He might need to look at whoever owes him money and could hire a hit like this.

I welcome Raymun to the crew and ask that he not mind Mya, she's a little nuts.

[/quote]Actually you probably know more about good manners and how a castle is run than any other 3 knights. Why, you even know which fork is which... :p[/quote]

NOT WORTH THE DRESS AND THE SMALL TALK! I HAD TO PUNCH GOATS FOR AN HOUR AFTERWARD TO FEEL LIKE A MAN AGAIN!

Points up.

Ah.

It's true.

To say he's protective of Mya is an understatement. She was literally his ownly family for most of his life and is his twin.

Though no, there is no incest.

Alright.

"Fortune favors bold action. Problem was finding someone mad enough to do it, and competent enough to get it done."

Where the hell did you find someone nut's enough to try? The North of the wall is a frozen hell on earth....and is he for hire?

"The issue is what will they offer the man who does it? I'll throw in but in the end this is their legacy. But I digress and do not wish to seem like I'm forcing you into something. I'm just letting you know what I have done and that should you wish to repeat the deed, I give you my support as both a friend and a student of history."

They'll give it a try, but they don't have the highest hopes.

You mean the roads that were a network connecting Oasis like you said above? :p

Amazingly they come out perfectly fine, with no lingering consequences.

Eventually you reach Sandstone, the house of Lord Qorgyle (OOC: JESUS HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE THAT?!). A sandy Dornish house and the foster home of Oberyn Martell in the days of his youth. You're met by Lord Quentyn, and his sons Gulian and Arron. They respectful but there is a bit of leeryness there.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:52 am

Brian Boru wrote:Well he's got the right to choose the Wall.  Every crook can beg for that.

Well, not many people actually get to the wall... sending someone north is expensive. Its why there's a shortage of men. Most lords can't be buggered to pay the cost of shipping their asses north under guard. So unless some brothers of the watch show up with their black coach, it'll be the block.

Well he DID throw his weight behind Robb in the War of the five kings so it wasn't ALL bad.

Yes, but he still doesn't like robert of anything robert related.

Kind of telling that his endearing memory of me is a little kid who beat the shit out of boys twice my size...

First impressions...

And really, you did him proud. You're going to make him grey before his time, but you did him proud.

"And if I hadn't interfered, the heir to house Darry would have been murdered.  I couldn't sit by and ignore someone in peril like that."

He sighs. "Point well made."

I am sorry for making a ruckus like that though.

"You did the honorable thing... even if its bloody annoying."

I ask if she's alright and I mention that the hit was called by someone who owes her father money.  He might need to look at whoever owes him money and could hire a hit like this.

He ruffles at that and will have to speak to her father seriously.

I welcome Raymun to the crew and ask that he not mind Mya, she's a little nuts.

She punches you in the arm.

Raymun looks amused.

[/quote]NOT WORTH THE DRESS AND THE SMALL TALK!  I HAD TO PUNCH GOATS FOR AN HOUR AFTERWARD TO FEEL LIKE A MAN AGAIN![/quote]

Your sister used to punch a lot of goats too.

Now she just punches you.

Anyways, into the crownlands... d100!

Where the hell did you find someone nut's enough to try?  The North of the wall is a frozen hell on earth....and is he for hire?

"I promised to make him a Bannerman... and Bravosi Bravos are just the kind of lunatics who's take that challenge. Hint."

They'll give it a try, but they don't have the highest hopes.

"All else fails, we have a translation of the tablets that I sent north. We can start by using them to reverse engineer the First Man's runic language through textual comparison...."

And from here I ramble off into the realm of cryptography...

One thing they'll probably get out of this is don't read my mail you'll never understand it.

Speaking of languages... hmmm...

I speak to Robert about the legality of buying a slave, freeing them, and then paying them a generous wage to teach.

In fact, that gives me an idea.

There are many skills that the Free Cities are famed for... and most of the skills are practiced by their slaves.

Do the above on a large scale. It could be played off as doing our part to combat slavery by freeing men from bondage... while gaining an important new skill set.

Or is my brain overheating again?

Amazingly they come out perfectly fine, with no lingering consequences.

I do think those who did stroke out, if they show any continued weakness, should be sent back to the coasts to recover in more friendly climates

Eventually you reach Sandstone, the house of Lord Qorgyle (OOC: JESUS HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE THAT?!).

Korgile

A sandy Dornish house and the foster home of Oberyn Martell in the days of his youth.  You're met by Lord Quentyn, and his sons Gulian and Arron.  They respectful but there is a bit of leeryness there.

I'm friendly and I'm polite. Basically the same friendly and loveable eccentric as above.

I so ask about Oberyn. I'll admit, the Red Viper is something of a childhood hero. He's dynamic, and while not without his flaws, is quite inspirational...

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:14 am

Psyckosama wrote:Well, not many people actually get to the wall... sending someone north is expensive. Its why there's a shortage of men. Most lords can't be buggered to pay the cost of shipping their asses north under guard. So unless some brothers of the watch show up with their black coach, it'll be the block.

Point.

Yes, but he still doesn't like robert of anything robert related.

Another point.

First impressions...

Heh

And really, you did him proud. You're going to make him grey before his time, but you did him proud.

"Well hopefully I don't do something REAL crazy like take the Mountain and the Kingslayer on at the same time and armed with a eating knife."

He sighs. "Point well made."

I nod.

"You did the honorable thing... even if its bloody annoying."

"Thank you...I think."

He ruffles at that and will have to speak to her father seriously.

I would look into this...but this isn't my fight and I don't have the resources and background or connections to be useful in any way except as muscle.

She punches you in the arm.

Raymun looks amused.

"See what I mean. Bloody-thirsty wild woman."

Your sister used to punch a lot of goats too.

Now she just punches you.

Heh...

Anyways, into the crownlands... d100!

Dice gods don't fail me now.

Brian Boru carried out 1 launched of one d100 :

"I promised to make him a Bannerman... and Bravosi Bravos are just the kind of lunatics who's take that challenge. Hint."

They knew Bravosi Bravo's were nuts but they didn't think they were THAT crazy.

"All else fails, we have a translation of the tablets that I sent north. We can start by using them to reverse engineer the First Man's runic language through textual comparison...."

And from here I ramble off into the realm of cryptography...

And they go cross-eyed though the maester you note is taking notes.

One thing they'll probably get out of this is don't read my mail you'll never understand it.

HAH

Speaking of languages... hmmm...

I speak to Robert about the legality of buying a slave, freeing them, and then paying them a generous wage to teach.

In fact, that gives me an idea.

There are many skills that the Free Cities are famed for... and most of the skills are practiced by their slaves.

Do the above on a large scale. It could be played off as doing our part to combat slavery by freeing men from bondage... while gaining an important new skill set.

Or is my brain overheating again?

Bit pricey, even on a large scale. Besides, the Essossi might have an issue with you doing that AND the prices WOULD SHOOT UP THROUGH THE ROOF once people figure that out. One or two...maybe.

Though the Maesters might be offended you're trying to muscle them out of your circle.

I do think those who did stroke out, if they show any continued weakness, should be sent back to the coasts to recover in more friendly climates

None of them do amazingly, apparently this episode was just a case of bad-luck.

I'm friendly and I'm polite. Basically the same friendly and loveable eccentric as above.

Ah...considering Oberyn spent some of his formative years here...they're a bit more used to it.

I so ask about Oberyn. I'll admit, the Red Viper is something of a childhood hero. He's dynamic, and while not without his flaws, is quite inspirational...

Eye-brows are raised around, even in Dorne he's more than a little infamous...not exactly someone to be inspired by or be a hero.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:36 am

Brian Boru wrote:"Well hopefully I don't do something REAL crazy like take the Mountain and the Kingslayer on at the same time and armed with a eating knife."

You swear he turns ghost white.

"I don't know what's more terrifying. The idea of you doing it, of the fact that I don't find the idea to be an unlikely possibility..."

"Thank you...I think."

Glower!

I would look into this...but this isn't my fight and I don't have the resources and background or connections to be useful in any way except as muscle.

His lands, his business. You have done your part.

"See what I mean.  Bloody-thirsty wild woman."

She gives you that special "Shall I punch you again?" look...

Dice gods don't fail me now.

Several days later you're on the way through the crownlands when in the middle of the night you feel some cramping as you get the sinking sensation that the rabbit stew wasn't rabbit...

One long, fruitful visit to the out house later, you start back towards the inn to find... well... there's someone who seems to be trying to open your window very quietly... he's in darkened leather armor with a midnight blue cloak and a hood...

They knew Bravosi Bravo's were nuts but they didn't think they were THAT crazy.

"Give one a Dragonsteel blade, a warm coat, and a promises of a generous reward and you could probably get them looking for Others..."

And they go cross-eyed though the maester you note is taking notes.

"My apologies. I tend to ramble..."

HAH

Bit pricey, even on a large scale.  Besides, the Essossi might have an issue with you doing that AND the prices WOULD SHOOT UP THROUGH THE ROOF once people figure that out.  One or two...maybe.

Strategy. Don't let them know what you're doing until you've already done it.

Though the Maesters might be offended you're trying to muscle them out of your circle.

Oh, I'm not. Just sometimes it helps to have someone who is a native. The Maesters read about Essos but lack the on the ground perspective.

As for the other, its all specialized skills... like lenses makers for example.

None of them do amazingly, apparently this episode was just a case of bad-luck.

Wonderful! I'm obviously very pleased.

Ah...considering Oberyn spent some of his formative years here...they're a bit more used to it.

Ah. So I come off as something of "Inspired By" the Red Viper.

Eye-brows are raised around, even in Dorne he's more than a little infamous...not exactly someone to be inspired by or be a hero.

"My original plan for my life was to become a renown mercenary, establish myself as a force to be reckoned with before earning lands and title with sword and fury... ideally by conquering one or more of the free cities..." I smile. "Funny how plans change, is it not?"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:18 am

Brian Boru wrote:Not as rare as you think but the man's offer is damn good.  And Nestor's got NOTHING except for his stewardship so he's trying to set his kids up.

Which is about the only reason this might work.

Well you'd need to talk to Nestor to try to throw your hat in.

I intend to, likely after the evening is done, or the day after if there isn't time.

Well to be fair you ARE the son of the king bastard or no, you DEMOLISHED the best knights in the seven kingdoms in the joust and melee, you're a landed knight now, AND you've got the potential for more if you become the Commander of the Gold Cloaks which is directly under the master of law a member of the Small Council.

The second part is a maybe and speculation on the future. The first, at least the martial one, relies on me being around or in a position to send aid.

Wait, how do dowries work in Westeros anyway?

She looks at you, a storm of emotions in her eyes, finally she says, "Help...me...please.  Being by your side is more than enough for me."

... aaand she's got me there. Might as well start this off right, since symbolism has worked out well for me in the past ... and also because I kind of really want to right now. I reach up and tilt her head back with a finger under her chin, then lean down and kiss her. I try to make it as sweet as I can.

We then get back to the festivities. And considering we were merely out of earshot, that should be just public enough to get the ball rolling.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:04 pm

Psyckosama wrote:You swear he turns ghost white.

"I don't know what's more terrifying. The idea of you doing it, of the fact that I don't find the idea to be an unlikely possibility..."

That makes me want to laugh but I don't want to give the man a heart attack.

Glower!

Bow and apologize...

His lands, his business. You have done your part.

right then moving on.

She gives you that special "Shall I punch you again?" look...

I raise my hands in surrender.

Several days later you're on the way through the crownlands when in the middle of the night you feel some cramping as you get the sinking sensation that the rabbit stew wasn't rabbit...

I'm going to kick the ass of whoever provided the meat....once my guts stop hurting me....

One long, fruitful visit to the out house later, you start back towards the inn to find... well... there's someone who seems to be trying to open your window very quietly... he's in darkened leather armor with a midnight blue cloak and a hood...

...you've GOT to be Kidding me...

Alright...I plan on sneaking on HIM and once I get close jumping him and getting one arm across his neck and the other around his head. Once there I'll tell him, "You even breath funny, I'll pop your head right off."

Once I've got him secured I bellow at the top of my lungs, "INTRUDER! I'VE CAUGHT AN INTRUDER!"

"Give one a Dragonsteel blade, a warm coat, and a promises of a generous reward and you could probably get them looking for Others..."

"With that in the offer you probably could make a farmer go out."

"My apologies. I tend to ramble..."

Those who've known you longer cough into their hands and sleeves.

Strategy. Don't let them know what you're doing until you've already done it.

These men are VERY good business men, they figure it out, might want to think small scale for the moment, the Kingdoms ARE in debt at the moment.

Oh, I'm not. Just sometimes it helps to have someone who is a native. The Maesters read about Essos but lack the on the ground perspective.

As for the other, its all specialized skills... like lenses makers for example.

Ah

Wonderful! I'm obviously very pleased.

cool

Ah. So I come off as something of "Inspired By" the Red Viper.

Well you're not humping everything with a pulse or stabbing them...so that a plus... (HYPERBOLE they even make a joke of it)

"My original plan for my life was to become a renown mercenary, establish myself as a force to be reckoned with before earning lands and title with sword and fury... ideally by conquering one or more of the free cities..." I smile. "Funny how plans change, is it not?"

They stare at you for a moment, before the elder Qorgyl laughes saying, “You certainly don’t lack for ambition do you lad?”

Rieverre wrote:Which is about the only reason this might work.

True.

I intend to, likely after the evening is done, or the day after if there isn't time.

Do you send the request to speak with him?

The second part is a maybe and speculation on the future. The first, at least the martial one, relies on me being around or in a position to send aid.

Well they DID say they were planning on putting you there once you’ve gotten some years of experience.

Wait, how do dowries work in Westeros anyway?

Not entirely sure really they don’t seem to come up that often surprisingly.

... aaand she's got me there. Might as well start this off right, since symbolism has worked out well for me in the past ... and also because I kind of really want to right now. I reach up and tilt her head back with a finger under her chin, then lean down and kiss her. I try to make it as sweet as I can.

She kiss back, strongly, it’s rather nice.

We then get back to the festivities. And considering we were merely out of earshot, that should be just public enough to get the ball rolling.

You must have been lucky because only a few people seemed to have seen that….unfortunately one of those was Myranda’s brother. He doesn’t looked pleased.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Brian Boru wrote:Do you send the request to speak with him?

Quite. After the dinner I'll write a request to speak with Nestor, as formal and polite as I can manage.

Well they DID say they were planning on putting you there once you’ve gotten some years of experience.

... considering my luck someone is going to try to kill me during the first few weeks and I'll end up cutting my way through most of the Goldcloak command structure to finally end up with myself at the top a month or so after.

*sigh*

It's depressing that this isn't really hyperbole.

She kiss back, strongly, it’s rather nice.

Yum. Blueberries.

You must have been lucky because only a few people seemed to have seen that….unfortunately one of those was Myranda’s brother.  He doesn’t looked pleased.

... has he ever, in the course of his life, looked pleased? I cannot honestly recall.

I intend to keep Myranda company throughout the evening, even as I make the rounds, making an effort to include her in any conversations I might have ...

... and keeping half an eye out for Mya. Just because.

... you know, I suddenly sympathize a lot more with Myranda's brother.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Brian Boru wrote:That makes me want to laugh but I don't want to give the man a heart attack.

Don't you DARE laugh.

Bow and apologize...

What for?

The guy is just being grumpy.

I raise my hands in surrender.

Everyone laughs.

"Well, at least there's one warrior in the land who can beat you..."

Mya smirks at that. "I always was better at him when stick fighting..."

I'm going to kick the ass of whoever provided the meat....once my guts stop hurting me....

Heh.

...you've GOT to be Kidding me...

Heh.

Alright...I plan on sneaking on HIM and once I get close jumping him and getting one arm across his neck and the other around his head.  Once there I'll tell him, "You even breath funny, I'll pop your head right off."

He pulls a dagger and tries to stab you.

D10

Once I've got him secured I bellow at the top of my lungs, "INTRUDER!  I'VE CAUGHT AN INTRUDER!"

Not happening. See above.

"With that in the offer you probably could make a farmer go out."

"Well, you need to hurt the thing once you find it, don't you?"

Those who've known you longer cough into their hands and sleeves.

I roll my eyes.

These men are VERY good business men, they figure it out, might want to think small scale for the moment, the Kingdoms ARE in debt at the moment.

Honestly I never got that. Much of it was littlefinger's bullshit yes, but he's not master of coin yet... and booze and whores aren't THAT Expensive.

Ah

Exactly. I'm just accepting the fact that there is no one true source of all knowledge.

Well you're not humping everything with a pulse or stabbing them...so that a plus...  (HYPERBOLE  they even make a joke of it)

"I try and moderate myself somewhat. Though show me someone who needs stabbing and a stabbing will be done."

They stare at you for a moment, before the elder Qorgyl laughes saying, “You certainly don’t lack for ambition do you lad?”

"No. And now my ambition is to become a successful and well loved king."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:39 am

Rieverre wrote:Quite. After the dinner I'll write a request to speak with Nestor, as formal and polite as I can manage.

It takes a little while but Nestor does allow you to see him after the feast. He looks a little bedraggled but not angry at all. He asks you to sit and he asks what it is you wish to discuss with him.

... considering my luck someone is going to try to kill me during the first few weeks and I'll end up cutting my way through most of the Goldcloak command structure to finally end up with myself at the top a month or so after.

*sigh*

It's depressing that this isn't really hyperbole.

hah

Yum. Blueberries.

And now you're smelling something...primal...off of her.

... has he ever, in the course of his life, looked pleased? I cannot honestly recall.

Sure he has, when he doesn't know you're there.

I intend to keep Myranda company throughout the evening, even as I make the rounds, making an effort to include her in any conversations I might have ...

It's a pleasant evening and no one makes any comment.

... and keeping half an eye out for Mya. Just because.

... you know, I suddenly sympathize a lot more with Myranda's brother.

Redfort is a perfect gentleman.

Psyckosama wrote:Don't you DARE laugh.

I don't.

What for?

The guy is just being grumpy.

I have memories of the last time he got...upset with me.

Everyone laughs.

"Well, at least there's one warrior in the land who can beat you..."

Mya smirks at that. "I always was better at him when stick fighting..."

"Then I shot up a foot and I didn't want to hurt your feelings."

Heh.

grr....ooooogggghhh....

He pulls a dagger and tries to stab you.

D10

Oh no you don't.

Brian Boru carried out 1 launched of one d10 :

"Well, you need to hurt the thing once you find it, don't you?"

A chuckle.

I roll my eyes.

You're not denying though...

Honestly I never got that. Much of it was littlefinger's bullshit yes, but he's not master of coin yet... and booze and whores aren't THAT Expensive.

No but Tourney's might cost a pretty penny. And the man had tourneys with BIG prizes constantly.

Exactly. I'm just accepting the fact that there is no one true source of all knowledge.

Kool.

"I try and moderate myself somewhat. Though show me someone who needs stabbing and a stabbing will be done."

They'll be sure to point anything out. That leads them to asking about your fight with the mountain and the Kingslayer. Did you really kick the man between the legs.

"No. And now my ambition is to become a successful and well loved king."

"No finer ambition I say, though hard to accomplish sometimes."
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:31 am

Brian Boru wrote:I don't.

Good.

I have memories of the last time he got...upset with me.

Actually, considering the world he's actually very lenient. He was never one for the switch.

He just doubled up on your training.

"Then I shot up a foot and I didn't want to hurt your feelings."

"You're thinking wrestling. You only got better than me once you started getting properly training."

Heh.

grr....ooooogggghhh....

Oh no you don't.

You deflect it but it scratches your hand. You grab his wrist and snap it like a twig... and why are you feeling light headed all of a sudden?

Your grip slackens and he starts to flee, holding his arm.

You try and follow? If so, D10.

A chuckle.

A smile.

You're not denying though...

"I do not confirm not deny."

No but Tourney's might cost a pretty penny.  And the man had tourneys with BIG prizes constantly.

Hopefully turning dragonpit into a pay to watch gladiatorial arena will sate his lust for action.

Kool.

Yep.

They'll be sure to point anything out.  That leads them to asking about your fight with the mountain and the Kingslayer.  Did you really kick the man between the legs.

"Aye. He was standing there in his sisters chambers, and she was laying as naked as her birth looking all come hither... and believe me, ignoring her monstrous personality she had the finest body I've ever seen on a woman who's born three children. She immediately seems me with fucking Ser Barristan behind me and shreeks claiming that he was trying to rape her. Well, Jamie the poor dumb bastard looks utterly poleaxed and betrayed. I used this as a moment to try and get through to him. I offered him leniency and a chance to salvage his honor if he came quietly... but the damned idiot was more balls than braincells and kisses his sister in a most brotherly way and went for his blade. I was disgusted, annoyed, and frankly had just had an honest attempt to have mercy thrown in my face. So I went there. He actually was lifted two feet from the ground by the blow... I then threw him over my shoulders like a stack of wood and marched Cercei to the throne room, not even letting her grab a sheet."

I shake my head. "As the Mountain was still in Kings Landing after the Torny she summoned him as her champion since Jamie was pretty much catatonic." My eyes narrow. "I'll be honest. During my joust with him, I wasn't looking to unhorse him, I was hoping to kill him in both the joust and melee. After all, he's 'accidentally' killed dozens. When he arrived I asked to borrow the king's hammer. I fought him with a full on warhammer hammer in each hand, the hammer of his youth which I still carry along with my axes and his current. I lost myself in my hate. I was faster than him and knew it, and while not as strong I am strong enough and had weapons ideally suited for targets him heavy armor. I went for his joints and head. Once I'd gotten in my first good blow it was over..." my eyes glaze a bit, "And I made sure he'd never hurt anyone ever again."

Though I do note one thing, "And if you call Jamie Kingslayer, don't do it as an insult. I believe he was an honorable man lead to dishonor by the most vile woman in the 7 Kingdoms. I talked to him on the wall, and the reason he killed the Mad King was because he'd placed Wyldfire throughout kings landing and was ordering them to burn the city to the ground. Jamie had to chose between two oaths, his oath to protect the king and his oath to protect the innocent. It was a hard choice, but it is my belief he chose correctly."

"No finer ambition I say, though hard to accomplish sometimes."

"Nothing worth doing is easy. Because if it was easy, everyone would be doing it."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:03 am

Psyckosama wrote:Good.

I had a feeling that was the wise move.

Actually, considering the world he's actually very lenient. He was never one for the switch.

He just doubled up on your training.

heh

"You're thinking wrestling. You only got better than me once you started getting properly training."

"Well you only ever hit the hands nothing else, wouldn't work with a sword with a proper crossguard."

You deflect it but it scratches your hand. You grab his wrist and snap it like a twig... and why are you feeling light headed all of a sudden?

Your grip slackens and he starts to flee, holding his arm.

"Little...SHIT...he Poisoned me! GONNA kill HIM!"

You try and follow? If so, D10.

Fuck yes I do!

A smile.

Heh

"I do not confirm not deny."

That gets a laugh.

Hopefully turning dragonpit into a pay to watch gladiatorial arena will sate his lust for action.

Here's hoping.

"Aye. He was standing there in his sisters chambers, and she was laying as naked as her birth looking all come hither... and believe me, ignoring her monstrous personality she had the finest body I've ever seen on a woman who's born three children. She immediately seems me with fucking Ser Barristan behind me and shreeks claiming that he was trying to rape her. Well, Jamie the poor dumb bastard looks utterly poleaxed and betrayed. I used this as a moment to try and get through to him. I offered him leniency and a chance to salvage his honor if he came quietly... but the damned idiot was more balls than braincells and kisses his sister in a most brotherly way and went for his blade. I was disgusted, annoyed, and frankly had just had an honest attempt to have mercy thrown in my face. So I went there. He actually was lifted two feet from the ground by the blow... I then threw him over my shoulders like a stack of wood and marched Cercei to the throne room, not even letting her grab a sheet."

Mild disgust on their faces at the act you caught the Lannister twins in, followed by gut busting laughter.

I shake my head. "As the Mountain was still in Kings Landing after the Torny she summoned him as her champion since Jamie was pretty much catatonic." My eyes narrow. "I'll be honest. During my joust with him, I wasn't looking to unhorse him, I was hoping to kill him in both the joust and melee. After all, he's 'accidentally' killed dozens. When he arrived I asked to borrow the king's hammer. I fought him with a full on warhammer hammer in each hand, the hammer of his youth which I still carry along with my axes and his current. I lost myself in my hate. I was faster than him and knew it, and while not as strong I am strong enough and had weapons ideally suited for targets him heavy armor. I went for his joints and head. Once I'd gotten in my first good blow it was over..." my eyes glaze a bit, "And I made sure he'd never hurt anyone ever again."

There's silence for a while, but they seemed impressed and pleased.

Though I do note one thing, "And if you call Jamie Kingslayer, don't do it as an insult. I believe he was an honorable man lead to dishonor by the most vile woman in the 7 Kingdoms. I talked to him on the wall, and the reason he killed the Mad King was because he'd placed Wyldfire throughout kings landing and was ordering them to burn the city to the ground. Jamie had to chose between two oaths, his oath to protect the king and his oath to protect the innocent. It was a hard choice, but it is my belief he chose correctly."

More silence...then Lord Qorgyle said, "While law and tradition states that Lannister still committed an unforgivable crime...considering the circumstances...his actions seem to be...understandable."

"Nothing worth doing is easy. Because if it was easy, everyone would be doing it."

And that makes everyone laugh.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:21 am

Brian Boru wrote:I had a feeling that was the wise move.

Heh.

heh

Yep.

"Well you only ever hit the hands nothing else, wouldn't work with a sword with a proper crossguard."

She glares. "That's bull and you know it."

"Little...SHIT...he Poisoned me!  GONNA kill HIM!"

Yes,yes he did...

Fuck yes I do!

Well, you actually get after him a while until you start to feel real dizzy and puke.

Then you find yourself being hefted up and pulled back into your room.

From there is a bit of a blur. A really shitty blur. You remember crying and screaming, and frantic BS before passing out.

As you come back into focus but Myranda and Mya are in your room and they look like shit. It seems to be midday.

You hear a chuckle and you look up to see Draymun Darry looking at you with a smirk. "Well, you're an odd one aren't you my friend. I've never heard of a man sleeping off both Manticore Venom and the Tears of Lys..."

That gets a laugh.

"You laugh now but when my master plan is enacted then I shall be the one who laughs."

Here's hoping.

And something of a money maker I hope.

Mild disgust on their faces at the act you caught the Lannister twins in, followed by gut busting laughter.

"As a twin I'm more revolted than you can be. I love my sister. She's like the other half of my soul and I'd die for her in an instant, and I know she'd do the same for me... so to see that kind of bond... perverted into something like that..." I shudder.

There's silence for a while, but they seemed impressed and pleased.

"Between you and I... you might want to be there when we present the head. I think you'll like the surprise that comes with it. I know Lord Paramount Duran will enjoy it."

More silence...then Lord Qorgyle said, "While law and tradition states that Lannister still committed an unforgivable crime...considering the circumstances...his actions seem to be...understandable."

"It's my feelings that he should have been banished from the king's guard but otherwise left with honor intact."

And that makes everyone laugh.

I do to. So what to now?

Last edited by Psyckosama on Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:36 am

Brian Boru wrote:It takes a little while but Nestor does allow you to see him after the feast.  He looks a little bedraggled but not angry at all.  He asks you to sit and he asks what it is you wish to discuss with him.

"My lord ... actually, I'd been wondering how to approach this in a manner that wouldn't see me trussed up and carted off to the Eyrie with the sole purpose of chucking me off the side, but I suppose in this case the straightforward way is best," I offer after I've taken my seat. "I intend to court Myranda."

... and knowing my luck this is where Albar walks in ...

And now you're smelling something...primal...off of her.

I breathe in sharply and OH GOD HORMONES I imagine my pupils've contracted to tiny pinpricks. You know, feeling like someone had jabbed me in the chest with a cattle prod, but in a good way.

I trail my hand down from where it'd somehow found itself in her hair, along her spine, to rest at the small of her back, where it stays for most of the rest of the evening.

Sure he has, when he doesn't know you're there.

Oh dear. This has been going on for a while then. Myranda's crush I mean.

... dammit, Mya, what have you been telling her?

Oh. Wait.

*facepalm*

My misadventures with the maid couldn't have helped. Myranda might be adorable, but she's also canny enough that I imagine between her and Mya's tendency to poke their noses into every nook and cranny of the keep and her puppy dog eyes, she likely knows most of what's going on around her in short order.

It's a pleasant evening and no one makes any comment.

I likely spend a lot of time telling tourney stories. The wonderful thing is I likely don't even have to embellish anything in order to make sure people are paying attention, and the other knights and squires who were there (like the ones Mya, myself and Ser Martyn traveled with in the first place) will corroborate.

Redfort is a perfect gentleman.

Points for trying. Does Mya look like she's enjoying herself?
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:34 am

Psyckosama wrote:She glares. "That's bull and you know it."

...damn than who was that little shit that damn near broke my fingers than?

Yes,yes he did...

GRAGH!

Well, you actually get after him a while until you start to feel real dizzy and puke.

Then you find yourself being hefted up and pulled back into your room.

DAMMIT GOTTA GET THAT FUCKER DON'T HAVE TIME TO BLACK OUT!...sleeepppyy.....

From there is a bit of a blur. A really shitty blur. You remember crying and screaming, and frantic BS before passing out.

As you come back into focus but Myranda and Mya are in your room and they look like shit. It seems to be midday.

You hear a chuckle and you look up to see Draymun Darry looking at you with a smirk. "Well, you're an odd one aren't you my friend. I've never heard of a man sleeping off both Manticore Venom and the Tears of Lys..."

I blink for a moment...."I guess I'm just that tough milord...how long have I been down?"

I turn my head to Mya and Myranda, "Oh girls don't tell me you wore yourselves down so hard over me I ain't that fragile, nor am I worth that." I make my best attempt at a wry grin when I say that. I was trying to tell a joke.

"You laugh now but when my master plan is enacted then I shall be the one who laughs."

The laughing stops and they stare at you.

And something of a money maker I hope.

hopefully.

"As a twin I'm more revolted than you can be. I love my sister. She's like the other half of my soul and I'd die for her in an instant, and I know she'd do the same for me... so to see that kind of bond... perverted into something like that..." I shudder.

"Narcissism to a sickening level if what I've heard is correct."

"Between you and I... you might want to be there when we present the head. I think you'll like the surprise that comes with it. I know Lord Paramount Duran will enjoy it."

That piques their interest and they might make the attempt.

"It's my feelings that he should have been banished from the king's guard but otherwise left with honor intact."

"Boy had no right to that cloak, even if he's a master swordsman."

I do to. So what to now?

Well you could try hunting rock lizards...a more threatening venture than it sounds like. The lizards are monitor lizards twice the size of a komodo dragon.

Rieverre wrote:"My lord ... actually, I'd been wondering how to approach this in a manner that wouldn't see me trussed up and carted off to the Eyrie with the sole purpose of chucking me off the side, but I suppose in this case the straightforward way is best," I offer after I've taken my seat. "I intend to court Myranda."

He's quiet for a while, then he turns to you and says, "You know I've wondered when you would ask, my daughter has been ...fond of you for a long, long, time...ever since she met you when you could both barely walk. I've ignored it for the most part as although you're a good man...you didn't have much to offer Myranda...King's son or not.... I know that it is different now but I would like to hear from your lips what you can offer my daughter?

... and knowing my luck this is where Albar walks in ...

wanna roll for it?

I breathe in sharply and OH GOD HORMONES I imagine my pupils've contracted to tiny pinpricks. You know, feeling like someone had jabbed me in the chest with a cattle prod, but in a good way.

I trail my hand down from where it'd somehow found itself in her hair, along her spine, to rest at the small of her back, where it stays for most of the rest of the evening.

Let's just say you can tell she ... enjoyed the hand.

Oh dear. This has been going on for a while then. Myranda's crush I mean.

Three years old.

... dammit, Mya, what have you been telling her?

woman's secret

Oh. Wait.

*facepalm*

My misadventures with the maid couldn't have helped. Myranda might be adorable, but she's also canny enough that I imagine between her and Mya's tendency to poke their noses into every nook and cranny of the keep and her puppy dog eyes, she likely knows most of what's going on around her in short order.

Let's say a couple of pillows got mussed up and there are a couple of ...tattered voodoo doll like dolls resembling girls you've been close to in her closet, nothing yandere or anything crazy but she had to vent somehow.

I likely spend a lot of time telling tourney stories. The wonderful thing is I likely don't even have to embellish anything in order to make sure people are paying attention, and the other knights and squires who were there (like the ones Mya, myself and Ser Martyn traveled with in the first place) will corroborate.

Both men and women hang onto your every word. Both because you're the guest of honor, but also because of the incredible things you did, and you're not a half-bad story teller.

Points for trying. Does Mya look like she's enjoying herself?

Yes...she's having a blast.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:56 am

Brian Boru wrote:...damn than who was that little shit that damn near broke my fingers than?

ARM PUNCH!

DAMMIT GOTTA GET THAT FUCKER DON'T HAVE TIME TO BLACK OUT!...sleeepppyy.....

Thunk.

I blink for a moment...."I guess I'm just that tough milord...how long have I been down?"

"Three days feaverish. The Measter had to cut a fair amount of dead flesh from the sight of the cut, but the fact you live and not only kept the arm is a wonder."

There's a bandage around your lower arm. It aches a bit.

I turn my head to Mya and Myranda, "Oh girls don't tell me you wore yourselves down so hard over me  I ain't that fragile, nor am I worth that."  I make my best attempt at a wry grin when I say that.  I was trying to tell a joke.

They both punch you in the arm. The good one.

Edd

The laughing stops and they stare at you.

Innocent smile.

hopefully.

I have a lot of money making schemes in mind.

"Narcissism to a sickening level if what I've heard is correct."

"Yep. Seriously, if I didn't consider Tyrion like a brother, I'd wonder if there was something wrong with the entire house."

That piques their interest and they might make the attempt.

"Believe me, I'm sure it will be quite the presentation."

"Boy had no right to that cloak, even if he's a master swordsman."

"I'd bet that he only joined because she told him to. Daddy told her she'd be queen so she'd be queen and thus the only way for her fuck buddy to be on hand would be to have him be in the king's guard. Really, she's easy to predict once you realize that all you need to do is think... 'Gee, if I was an petty, vengeful, overly entitled cunt with severe narcissistic megalomania what would I do'?"

Well you could try hunting rock lizards...a more threatening venture than it sounds like.  The lizards are monitor lizards twice the size of a komodo dragon.

They have Megalania? I hunt one damn it!

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:41 am

Brian Boru wrote:He's quiet for a while, then he turns to you and says, "You know I've wondered when you would ask, my daughter has been ...fond of you for a long, long, time...ever since she met you when you could both barely walk.  I've ignored it for the most part as although you're a good man...you didn't have much to offer Myranda...King's son or not....  I know that it is different now but I would like to hear from your lips what you can offer my daughter?

It's telling that he's asking what I can offer her rather than what this marriage would offer _him_. It also means this might actually work.

I open my mouth ... then close it after realizing what I was about to start saying.

"I can offer her kindness. Even thought I may be oblivious sometimes Mya will certainly have my hide if I even think of doing otherwise. I can offer her a home," and if he knows me at all, he knows I'm serious as a heart attack about that last part. As a bastard, the one thing I've always looked for was a Place of Mine that would belong to me utterly. Now I have one, and I will fight tooth and claw for it. "I suppose I could offer to violently inhume anyone who would think to do her harm but I was under the impression that went without saying. If I were to speculate on the future, I could add that the King and his Hand have decided to see me groomed for captaincy of the Gold Cloaks, but considering their reputation that might not actually be in my favor."

wanna roll for it?

... this is likely a bad idea, but sure ...

Three years old.

Yeah, that would fit with how oblivious I would be at that age. (Implying that's ever actually changed ...)

woman's secret

Yyyyeah, I suppress the niggling feeling that that kiss was a bit more than pure enthusiasm and that, given everything, Mya was probably he only person she could have practiced with. Bad brain, don't go there ...

... too late.

Let's say a couple of pillows got mussed up and there are a couple of ...tattered voodoo doll like dolls resembling girls you've been close to in her closet, nothing yandere or anything crazy but she had to vent somehow.

Well, considering the King's reputation this can hardly be said to be unexpected. And at least she's not going into the mess that is my life (or that it's likely to become in short order) blind.

Both men and women hang onto your every word.  Both because you're the guest of honor, but also because of the incredible things you did, and you're not a half-bad story teller.

I don't mention the Queen's reactions, if only because _that_ rumor has been going around already more likely than not. Not unless anyone asks, anyway.

Yes...she's having a blast.

I'm happy for her, but something about that makes me immediately suspicious. Not that I've been expecting the other shoe to drop ever since she sent correspondence to Robert ... not at all ... nope ...
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice Bot Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:41 am

The member 'Rieverre' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd10' : 5

Dice Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:26 am

Psyckosama wrote:ARM PUNCH!

Shutting up then.

Thunk.

heh

"Three days feaverish. The Measter had to cut a fair amount of dead flesh from the sight of the cut, but the fact you live and not only kept the arm is a wonder."

There's a bandage around your lower arm. It aches a bit.

Damn....

"The Gods, must favor me then."

Might want to look at that later.

They both punch you in the arm. The good one.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry I scared you all."

"Did they catch the bastard that did this to me?"

Edd

Innocent smile.

Stop that smile, you're making them nervous. Laughing 

I have a lot of money making schemes in mind.

Indeed.

"Yep. Seriously, if I didn't consider Tyrion like a brother, I'd wonder if there was something wrong with the entire house."

"Now my uncles and aunt aren't so bad and neither are their children...well except for the ones named Frey."

"Believe me, I'm sure it will be quite the presentation."

Hah

"I'd bet that he only joined because she told him to. Daddy told her she'd be queen so she'd be queen and thus the only way for her fuck buddy to be on hand would be to have him be in the king's guard. Really, she's easy to predict once you realize that all you need to do is think... 'Gee, if I was an petty, vengeful, overly entitled cunt with severe narcissistic megalomania what would I do'?"

That sets the whole party chuckling darkly though the look of disgust on their faces clearly show what they really think of the Twins right now.

They have Megalania? I hunt one damn it!

Well they can set a hunt up for the beasts though they warn you that their bite is HIGHLY deadly, whether poison or something else but their victims die horribly of a scorching fever within minutes of the bite, if the trauma of such a huge beast taking a chunk out of them doesn't kill them already.

Roll a d100 for tracking one down and a d50 for in you find one.

Rieverre wrote:It's telling that he's asking what I can offer her rather than what this marriage would offer _him_. It also means this might actually work.

Once again...steward, nothing to offer once he's dead and gone.

I open my mouth ... then close it after realizing what I was about to start saying.

"I can offer her kindness. Even thought I may be oblivious sometimes Mya will certainly have my hide if I even think of doing otherwise. I can offer her a home," and if he knows me at all, he knows I'm serious as a heart attack about that last part. As a bastard, the one thing I've always looked for was a Place of Mine that would belong to me utterly. Now I have one, and I will fight tooth and claw for it. "I suppose I could offer to violently inhume anyone who would think to do her harm but I was under the impression that went without saying. If I were to speculate on the future, I could add that the King and his Hand have decided to see me groomed for captaincy of the Gold Cloaks, but considering their reputation that might not actually be in my favor."

He's quiet for a while then he says, "Were anyone else to make such a claim I'd laugh you out of the room. But you, I know that you mean every word of it. You would provide a safe home and a good future for my daughter, the child of a landless knight of a branch familly, steward of the Vale or no. And no I have no qualms with my daughter being the wife of a Captain, though I'd expect her children to have a Commander for a father." He grins slightly for a moment, then he continues, "You have my blessing, the final choice is hers but knowing Myra, I should probably begin finding the funds for a wedding."

... this is likely a bad idea, but sure ...

He knocks but one snapping word from his father leaves the door unopened and him turning right around and leaving.

Yeah, that would fit with how oblivious I would be at that age. (Implying that's ever actually changed ...)

Heh you'd think you'd notice around puberty though.

yyeah, I suppress the niggling feeling that that kiss was a bit more than pure enthusiasm and that, given everything, Mya was probably he only person she could have practiced with. Bad brain, don't go there ...

... too late.

Considering that your sister is involved...you might want to get drunk.

Well, considering the King's reputation this can hardly be said to be unexpected. And at least she's not going into the mess that is my life (or that it's likely to become in short order) blind.

Heh

I don't mention the Queen's reactions, if only because _that_ rumor has been going around already more likely than not. Not unless anyone asks, anyway.

Luckily that bit of the story has spread been talked about and died down relatively quickly, already discussed ad nausea before you get back.

I'm happy for her, but something about that makes me immediately suspicious. Not that I've been expecting the other shoe to drop ever since she sent correspondence to Robert ... not at all ... nope ...

Nothing that sinister, she just wanted her feelings about her father private save to him. Though what they whisper to each other when they see you and Myranda together....a different story.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:43 am

Brian Boru wrote:Damn....

"The Gods, must favor me then."

Might want to look at that later.

The wound is going to scar pretty nasty but has already started to heal over and looks like it was done weeks ago.

That said you're not sure if it will be healed by the torny. You're going to have to keep an eye on it.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry I scared you all."

"Did they catch the bastard that did this to me?"

"No. He had a horse ready. We interrogated the cook and he said he was paid to put something in your food..."

They pull out a small bag of silver. "He was paid with this."

They had you the coins. They're Westerlands minted stags.

Edd

Stop that smile, you're making them nervous. Laughing 

It grows to a full shit eating grin!  Very Happy 

Indeed.

"Restoring solvency to the crown is a top priority."

"Now my uncles and aunt aren't so bad and neither are their children...well except for the ones named Frey."

"Frey. Now there is a family that is problematic. I'm shocked they were not punished for their near treason before the battle of the Trident. They're bull shitting cost Eddard 3 days."

Hah

"Seriously, be there. It will be memorable and I believe it will do much to put the fallen to rest."

That sets the whole party chuckling darkly though the look of disgust on their faces clearly show what they really think of the Twins right now.

Not more than I. "But I'm sure history will remember them kindly..."

Sarcasm mode... :p

Well they can set a hunt up for the beasts though they warn you that their bite is HIGHLY deadly, whether poison or something else but their victims die horribly of a scorching fever within minutes of the bite, if the trauma of such a huge beast taking a chunk out of them doesn't kill them already.

Roll a d100 for tracking one down and a d50 for in you find one.

Two d100 coming up. Don't think d50 are enabled.

Psyckosama carried out 2 launched of one d100 :
42 , 16

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:06 am

Brian Boru wrote:He's quiet for a while then he says, "Were anyone else to make such a claim I'd laugh you out of the room.  But you, I know that you mean every word of it. You would provide a safe home and a good future for my daughter, the child of a landless knight of a branch familly, steward of the Vale or no.  And no I have no qualms with my daughter being the wife of a Captain, though I'd expect her children to have a Commander for a father."  He grins slightly for a moment, then he continues, "You have my blessing, the final choice is hers but knowing Myra, I should probably begin finding the funds for a wedding."

"I'll speak to her about it." Pause. "Actually, I suspect I might need to plan for at least one additional person for the trip back to the Crownlands," I say in realization. "I can't really see this going another way if she puts her mind to it."

Before I leave to hunt down Myranda and inform her, I'll make sure to secure the use of one of the icehouses/sheds/whatever they use here. I can finally mess around with pasteurization. But that's for later.

First, look for Myranda ... probably in her chambers, unless she's lurking outside the door to Nestor's study?

Heh you'd think you'd notice around puberty though.

... I'm easily distracted by maids. That's my only defense. It's not a good one but it's the one I've got.

Considering that your sister is involved...you might want to get drunk.

... on one hand, still hot. On the other, yeah, should probably go bleach my brain right about now.

Luckily that bit of the story has spread been talked about and died down relatively quickly, already discussed ad nausea before you get back.

Fortunate. Though I should at some point probably find out what the rumors actually say happened. Likely from Ser Martyn or one of the other knights as they've their ears to the ground.

Nothing that sinister, she just wanted her feelings about her father private save to him.  Though what they whisper to each other when they see you and Myranda together....a different story.

Well, people are going to talk anyway. Though I imagine that Mya's side of that conversation is something along the lines of 'finally!'
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:41 am

Psyckosama wrote:The wound is going to scar pretty nasty but has already started to heal over and looks like it was done weeks ago.

That said you're not sure if it will be healed by the torny. You're going to have to keep an eye on it.

Damn, right then, keep the thing clean and moving, I DON'T want it going stiff before the tourney.

"No. He had a horse ready. We interrogated the cook and he said he was paid to put something in your food..."

"What did you do with him, I owe him a few punches at the least."

They pull out a small bag of silver. "He was paid with this."

They had you the coins. They're Westerlands minted stags.

My lips peel back into a silent snarl. The only reason those would be used is one thing and one thing only the queen is likely after my hide. I'm one of her husband's bastards and she's threatened by them, though why she's waited so long is something of a mystery. I make sure to speak with Mya about this, I keep the bag as well, I don't spend it but I might be able to use it as evidence later on.

Yes there might be other explanations but call it a hunch.

Edd

It grows to a full shit eating grin!  Very Happy 

now sweat is breaking out.

"Restoring solvency to the crown is a top priority."

"And water is wet." Says Tyrion.

"Frey. Now there is a family that is problematic. I'm shocked they were not punished for their near treason before the battle of the Trident. They're bull shitting cost Eddard 3 days."

A hair too strong. and the War was a bit more complicated that immediate loyalties.

"Seriously, be there. It will be memorable and I believe it will do much to put the fallen to rest."

Heh Right then.

Not more than I. "But I'm sure history will remember them kindly..."

Sarcasm mode... :p

"You would be surprised sometimes."

Two d100 coming up. Don't think d50 are enabled.

oops

42, 8[/quote]

Well it takes several days but you eventually find a pair of tracks for a solitary 30 foot beast. Not the largest but a respectable size for a first attempt.

As for tracking the beast down, it goes perfectly, you quickly find the creature and find that it's asleep, sunning itself after gorging on a horse if the bones are a hint. How do you want to handle this. There is an outcropping of rocks about the beast you can get the jump on it from without being able to reach you.

Rieverre wrote:"I'll speak to her about it." Pause. "Actually, I suspect I might need to plan for at least one additional person for the trip back to the Crownlands," I say in realization. "I can't really see this going another way if she puts her mind to it."

He shakes his head, "Indeed, with my daughter you either listen or get out of the way.

Before I leave to hunt down Myranda and inform her, I'll make sure to secure the use of one of the icehouses/sheds/whatever they use here. I can finally mess around with pasteurization. But that's for later.

There are some year round iceboxes in the Eyrie itself but those usually are a bit hard to get to unless you live up there.

First, look for Myranda ... probably in her chambers, unless she's lurking outside the door to Nestor's study?

Well you look for her everywhere in her chambers, the halls, Mya's sleeping area, you're about to ask for a search party when you head into your little cel you called your own when you were a squire when you find Myranda, wearing the biggest smile on her face....and nothing else....Gods you didn't think girls her age HAD curves like that.

"I was listening to you and father talk and I heard his answer, so here is mine."

... I'm easily distracted by maids. That's my only defense. It's not a good one but it's the one I've got.

The gates of the moon had a notoriously high turn-over rate for maids for a few years, something about their backs burning at random moments, like someone was staring distilled HATE.

... on one hand, still hot. On the other, yeah, should probably go bleach my brain right about now.

Well there's some of Bord's rotgut around, strongest (dear-gods-what-the fuck-is-that) in all the Vale if not the seven kingdoms, might help with you...issue.

Fortunate. Though I should at some point probably find out what the rumors actually say happened. Likely from Ser Martyn or one of the other knights as they've their ears to the ground.

No real luck at finding the source, must be something a little more well hidden, might take some help.

Well, people are going to talk anyway. Though I imagine that Mya's side of that conversation is something along the lines of 'finally!'

Heh and you might be right.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:58 am

Brian Boru wrote:Damn, right then, keep the thing clean and moving, I DON'T want it going stiff before the tourney.

Alright.

"What did you do with him, I owe him a few punches at the least."

"Already tortured everything we could out of him and hung him. Still dangling from the tree. We ordered them not to cut the body down."

My lips peel back into a silent snarl.

"Gets worse..."

You're handed the dagger that cut you.

"Maker's mark, boy. This is Castle Steel... this blade was forged in Old Anchor..."

The only reason those would be used is one thing and one thing only the queen is likely after my hide.

Really?

I'm one of her husband's bastards and she's threatened by them, though why she's waited so long is something of a mystery.

Lets see, you were in the middle of a goddamned castle?

I make sure to speak with Mya about this, I keep the bag as well, I don't spend it but I might be able to use it as evidence later on.

Alright.

Yes there might be other explanations but call it a hunch.

She is a bit creeped out by the idea. She's going to be very careful with her food from now on.

Edd

now sweat is breaking out.

I walk off humming.

"And water is wet."  Says Tyrion.

Eyeroll.

A hair too strong. and the War was a bit more complicated that immediate loyalties.

If he'd kept loyalty to the crown, I would have understood. Civil wars are like that. Instead he simply extorted Ned Stark to let him past. One would be born of loyaly no matter how twisted. The other sheer greed.

OF course, it was the greedy who got the most out of that war...

"You would be surprised sometimes."

"I've heard some of the songs.They're not very favorable."

Well it takes several days but you eventually find a pair of tracks for a solitary 30 foot beast.  Not the largest but a respectable size for a first attempt.

As for tracking the beast down, it goes perfectly, you quickly find the creature and find that it's asleep, sunning itself after gorging on a horse if the bones are a hint.  How do you want to handle this.  There is an outcropping of rocks about the beast you can get the jump on it from without being able to reach you.

I lift a single javalin and aim at the base of the spine.

Psyckosama carried out 1 launched of one d100 :

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:28 am

Brian Boru wrote:There are some year round iceboxes in the Eyrie itself but those usually are a bit hard to get to unless you live up there.

Trip would take a bit long and I have things to do around here. Oh well. I'll get to see Westeros' reaction to handmade ice-cream sometime in the future, though. Mark my words.

Well you look for her everywhere in her chambers, the halls, Mya's sleeping area, you're about to ask for a search party when you head into your little cel you called your own when you were a squire when you find Myranda, wearing the biggest smile on her face....and nothing else....Gods you didn't think girls her age HAD curves like that.

"I was listening to you and father talk and I heard his answer, so here is mine."

I'm struck dumb for a moment before my brain manages an emergency reboot.

"I'll need to get a line on a supply of moon tea ..." I mutter ... then explain that I'd prefer to have an actual name and a more secure reputation before wanting to consider sprogs.

And then I nearly kick myself because dammit, there's a hot and willing naked girl _right there_ and I'm standing around talking.

... anyway, while I'm paranoid as hell about the act itself, like I've said before, I've working fingers and tongue ^^. If Myranda isn't wearing a grin that has to be sandblasted off the following morning and there are no rumors going around about the Gates being haunted, I'm going to eat my helmet. Without relish.

The gates of the moon had a notoriously high turn-over rate for maids for a few years, something about their backs burning at random moments, like someone was staring distilled HATE.

... ooops.

Well there's some of Bord's rotgut around, strongest (dear-gods-what-the fuck-is-that) in all the Vale if not the seven kingdoms, might help with you...issue.

Tempting as that is, I try to stay away from anything labeled 'rotgut' as a matter of principle. Guess I'll just have to live with it.

No real luck at finding the source, must be something a little more well hidden, might take some help.

Technically I just wanted to find out what the rumors were. If I wanted to trace the source of any of them, all I'd really have to do is to ask Myranda. She and Mya were notoriously good about finding out anything and everything about ... well, anything and everything there was to find out at the Gates and the surrounds.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:05 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Alright.

Kool.

"Already tortured everything we could out of him and hung him. Still dangling from the tree. We ordered them not to cut the body down."

"And other than slipping that shit in my meal he say anything else?"

"Gets worse..."

You're handed the dagger that cut you.

"Maker's mark, boy. This is Castle Steel... this blade was forged in Old Anchor..."

That snarl becomes down-right bestial, "Melcom!" I all but growl.

Really?

Either that or Melcom can't take a loss with any dignity.

Lets see, you were in the middle of a goddamned castle?

Ah right there is that.

She is a bit creeped out by the idea. She's going to be very careful with her food from now on.

As am I. Once I'm back on my feet I make sure to work my damaged arm to see the extent of the damage, to see how much I'm hindered, and to get myself back to fighting form.

Edd

I walk off humming.

You catch a few words, "That young man is terrifying."

If he'd kept loyalty to the crown, I would have understood. Civil wars are like that. Instead he simply extorted Ned Stark to let him past. One would be born of loyaly no matter how twisted. The other sheer greed.

OF course, it was the greedy who got the most out of that war...

Well not so much extorted as he sat on his duff until the fight was decided.

"I've heard some of the songs.They're not very favorable."

Heh

I lift a single javalin and aim at the base of the spine.

The spear strikes the beast but unfortunately it isn't a lethal blow. It DOES however make it angry. The thing is searching the rocks around it, trying to scent you out with it's tongue in the air.

Roll a d10 for evading the beast.

Rieverre wrote:Trip would take a bit long and I have things to do around here. Oh well. I'll get to see Westeros' reaction to handmade ice-cream sometime in the future, though. Mark my words.

Heh

I'm struck dumb for a moment before my brain manages an emergency reboot.

"I'll need to get a line on a supply of moon tea ..." I mutter ... then explain that I'd prefer to have an actual name and a more secure reputation before wanting to consider sprogs.

And then I nearly kick myself because dammit, there's a hot and willing naked girl _right there_ and I'm standing around talking.

... anyway, while I'm paranoid as hell about the act itself, like I've said before, I've working fingers and tongue ^^. If Myranda isn't wearing a grin that has to be sandblasted off the following morning and there are no rumors going around about the Gates being haunted, I'm going to eat my helmet. Without relish.

It is a...FUN...night...9 hours.

And you need to find a gag....she's a little...noisy....

Luckily it seems that no one noticed, but Myranda has the BIGGEST smile on her face and a WONDERFUL spring in her step.

You're pretty sure her brother suspects.

... ooops.

When a girl stakes a claim her claim will be defended, even if her claim is as oblivious as a rock.

Tempting as that is, I try to stay away from anything labeled 'rotgut' as a matter of principle. Guess I'll just have to live with it.

Suit yourself, the nightmares come soon after.

Technically I just wanted to find out what the rumors were. If I wanted to trace the source of any of them, all I'd really have to do is to ask Myranda. She and Mya were notoriously good about finding out anything and everything about ... well, anything and everything there was to find out at the Gates and the surrounds.

Mostly the queen went balistic at the sight of you, but most are dismissing it as one, she's the queen, what she got to fear from you, two, she may be as proud as a cat but losing her shit like that sounds absurd.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum