You are the Demon King...

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Right bitches, here's how it goes down.

You were at home, minding your own business doin' whatever. Reading Fanfics, playin' XCOM, jackin' off to pictures of neon colored adolescent equines... don't know, don't give a damn.

But then you're hit by an intense sense of vertigo. It's not a pleasant one for sure. If anything it feels like flushed down a toilet and through a drinking draw while a Scandinavian Black Metal band plays the star Spangled Banner in German, backwards, in your head, using cannons as percussion instruments.

It's agonizing, it's distracting, its bloody obnoxious, and then suddenly it all ends when you're shat out, and yes, it did feel like you fell out of somethings ass, onto a hard stone floor far too hard for comfort...

And as you try and get your bearings you turn over with a groan and find yourself looking at...



The fuck do you do now?

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Psyckosama wrote:And as you try and get your bearings you turn over with a groan and find yourself looking at...



The fuck do you do now?
*look down*

*look up*

A loooong, long level look ...

... surrealism quotient is reaching 9000 ...

... REFUGE IN AUDACITY!

"You rang?"
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Right bitches, here's how it goes down.

You were at home, minding your own business doin' whatever. Reading Fanfics, playin' XCOM, jackin' off to pictures of neon colored adolescent equines... don't know, don't give a damn.

But then you're hit by an intense sense of vertigo. It's not a pleasant one for sure. If anything it feels like flushed down a toilet and through a drinking draw while a Scandinavian Black Metal band plays the star Spangled Banner in German, backwards, in your head, using cannons as percussion instruments.

It's agonizing, it's distracting, its bloody obnoxious, and then suddenly it all ends when you're shat out, and yes, it did feel like you fell out of somethings ass, onto a hard stone floor far too hard for comfort...

And as you try and get your bearings you turn over with a groan and find yourself looking at...



The fuck do you do now?
Well Fuck, this can't end well here. An the headache coupled with the feeling like I'm just so much meat to these things in front of me doesn't help.

But since I'm not some smear on the ground already and I'm still mostly all here, that must mean I needed alive for right now, right?

Yay?

"So uh hi. How can I help you today?"

avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Rieverre wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:And as you try and get your bearings you turn over with a groan and find yourself looking at...



The fuck do you do now?
*look down*

*look up*

A loooong, long level look ...

... surrealism quotient is reaching 9000 ...

... REFUGE IN AUDACITY!

"You rang?"
As you reorient yourself your vision starts to clear.



The pig like one laughs and looks down at you with a vicious smile. "Oh, I like this one already... and here I was hoping to give him a scare!"

"Well," a voice from behind you comments, "He seems to have survived the summoning process unharmed."



"Bah,"



The woman turns her head and sneers in disgust, "He seems damaged to me, Priest"

Ironforge wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:Right bitches, here's how it goes down.

You were at home, minding your own business doin' whatever. Reading Fanfics, playin' XCOM, jackin' off to pictures of neon colored adolescent equines... don't know, don't give a damn.

But then you're hit by an intense sense of vertigo. It's not a pleasant one for sure. If anything it feels like flushed down a toilet and through a drinking draw while a Scandinavian Black Metal band plays the star Spangled Banner in German, backwards, in your head, using cannons as percussion instruments.

It's agonizing, it's distracting, its bloody obnoxious, and then suddenly it all ends when you're shat out, and yes, it did feel like you fell out of somethings ass, onto a hard stone floor far too hard for comfort...

And as you try and get your bearings you turn over with a groan and find yourself looking at...



The fuck do you do now?
Well Fuck, this can't end well here. An the headache coupled with the feeling like I'm just so much meat to these things in front of me doesn't help.

But since I'm not some smear on the ground already and I'm still mostly all here, that must mean I needed alive for right now, right?

Yay?

"So uh hi. How can I help you today?"
As you reorient yourself your vision starts to clear, though you still have that "Just forced through a electric juicer" feeling.



"Bahaha! I like this one."



"Yes, quite. Everything will be explained in moments... but first, how are you feeling then?"

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Psyckosama wrote:As you reorient yourself your vision starts to clear.

The pig like one laughs and looks down at you with a vicious smile. "Oh, I like this one already... and here I was hoping to give him a scare!"

"Well," a voice from behind you comments, "He seems to have survived the summoning process unharmed."

"Bah,"

The woman turns her head and sneers in disgust, "He seems damaged to me, Priest"
... we've got a good thing going here, let's keep moving!

Or so I think. I'm still running on gut instinct more than anything else.

"Of _course_ I'm damaged. Perfection's no fun. There's no ambition to be found in it, and no entertainment in a perfectly pliant tool, useful though they may be."

Then I cough, and lever myself upright.

"I live to amuse. Who or what, I'm not sure."
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Rieverre wrote:... we've got a good thing going here, let's keep moving!

Or so I think. I'm still running on gut instinct more than anything else.

"Of _course_ I'm damaged. Perfection's no fun. There's no ambition to be found in it, and no entertainment in a perfectly pliant tool, useful though they may be."

Then I cough, and lever myself upright.

"I live to amuse. Who or what, I'm not sure."
The girl sneers in disgust. "Badly damaged," she clarifies, "I say we throw this one back and summon another."

"It doesn't work that way," the priest clarifies, "Tradition states..."

"I know perfectly well what tradition states and I can tell you that this...thing is unworthy!"

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:08 pm

As you reorient yourself your vision starts to clear, though you still have that "Just forced through a electric juicer" feeling.



"Bahaha! I like this one."



"Yes, quite. Everything will be explained in moments... but first, how are you feeling then?"
Answering before I can really think about what I'm about to say more because of my massive headache from hell and the fact I figure I'm fucked anyway. I might just have been a little to honest with my reply there.

"Like someone just ran me over with a army of orks followed by taking what was left and lighting it on fire for good measure, because why the fuck not.

Though besides that fine and dandy, barring the whole surrounded by demons and monsters thing that are looking at me like I'm on the menu."

Then getting up to stand up on wobbling legs and looking around at those gathered here.

"So are you guys still debating how I will taste with ketchup or is going to be a whole BBQ thing you were I got the whole looking forward to be roosted alive then to sear in the fear flavor. As if so I hope I taste horrible and you lot choke on my bones."
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Ironforge wrote:Answering before I can really think about what I'm about to say more because of my massive headache from hell and the fact I figure I'm fucked anyway. I might just have be a little to honest with my reply there.

"Like some one just ran me over with a army of orks followed by taking what was left and lighting it on fire for good measure, because why the fuck not.
The pig thing laughs again. "Believe me, if one of my Armies ran you over, you'd look a fair bit worse, boyo."

Though besides that fine and dandy, barring the whole surrounded by demons and monsters thing that are looking at me like I'm on the menu."
Now the Pig like man snorts. "Monster am I... hump. Maybe I don't like you so much after all..."

Then getting up to stand up on wobbling legs and looking around at those gathered here.
The priestly demon moves in to steady you.

"Easy now."

"So are you guys still debating how I will taste with ketchup or is going to be a whole BBQ thing you were I got the whole looking forward to be roosted alive then to sear in the fear flavor. As if so I hope I taste horrible and you lot choke on my bones."
The woman raises an eyebrow. "Really now... it's been some time since I've eaten human."

Her voice drops to almost a Death Growl "Are you sure we can't just roast this one and summon another."



You REALLY don't like that look in her eyes...

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Psyckosama wrote:The girl sneers in disgust. "Badly damaged," she clarifies, "I say we throw this one back and summon another."

"It doesn't work that way," the priest clarifies, "Tradition states..."

"I know perfectly well what tradition states and I can tell you that this...thing is unworthy!"
It starts as a chuckle. Building slowly. Insidiously. At the base of my spine.

The unreal quality of the encounter only adds to it, and I loose it ...

... for a moment.

Then, my face is stone.

"There is power in being thought mad," I state, utterly calm and composed. Placid. "And being thought a dead man brings ... volition."

It's a long shot.

An assumption at best.

But ...

"And volition is why you called, isn't it? A path chosen freely. I once heard that one such as I might be either worthless or priceless."

A smile.

Pleasant.

Forthcoming.

"My memories. My sanity. They tell me I ought not be here. They tell me, this is not real. This should not be. But ... it is, isn't it?"

Alright, it's sheer insanity. I blame the bottle of white whine I'd downed not half an hour prior. But ...

I look at the woman.

"I am a fraud. A lie. Deceit wanting to be true. Still water. I know this. I accept it. I strive to overcome. Volition is mine."

I cock my head.

"Is power yours?"
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:22 pm

[quote="Rieverre"It starts as a chuckle. Building slowly. Insidiously. At the base of my spine.

The unreal quality of the encounter only adds to it, and I loose it ...

... for a moment.

Then, my face is stone.

"There is power in being thought mad," I state, utterly calm and composed. Placid. "And being thought a dead man brings ... volition."

It's a long shot.

An assumption at best.

But ...

"And volition is why you called, isn't it? A path chosen freely. I once heard that one such as I might be either worthless or priceless."

A smile.

Pleasant.

Forthcoming.

"My memories. My sanity. They tell me I ought not be here. They tell me, this is not real. This should not be. But ... it is, isn't it?"

Alright, it's sheer insanity. I blame the bottle of white whine I'd downed not half an hour prior. But ...

I look at the woman.

"I am a fraud. A lie. Deceit wanting to be true. Still water. I know this. I accept it. I strive to overcome. Volition is mine."

I cock my head.

"Is power yours?"[/quote]
The woman leans in and looks at you...

With her red hair and eyes, golden horns, pale skin, and skin tight leather dress she's actually quite hot.

Too bad she's looking at you the way most people look at something unidentifiable on thier shoe.



"Cut the nonsense, mortal."

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Kelenas on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:23 pm

Okay, I'm pretty sure I've read quite a number of fics and mangas with some premise like this or another. Which unfortunately doesn't change the slightest bit about the fact that I really wish I had a box of aspirin and something to wash them down with.

I press my eyes closed for a moment, then briefly look over both the weird boar-man-thing, and the busty-horned-chick, before closing them again and raising a finger.

"Give me a moment, please."

Having said that, I painstakingly bring myself in an sitting position, legs folded beneath me in a tailor's seat, hands resting on my knees. For the next few moments I force myself to take slow breaths and consciously relax as much as possible - thank you, Autogenes Training - before opening my eyes again.

"Alright, now that my headache's no longer at a level where I'm tempted to ask for a mercy-killing... you" I look at the boar-guy "look scary. But if we're going by conventional... well, conventions, you're probably more akin to a Lieutenant or General, and you" this time I turned towards the girl/woman/whatever "are the one I should really be afraid of. Sooo... at risk of ending up as a red smear on the floor someone needs to clean; what's going on?"
avatar
Kelenas

Posts : 432
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Psyckosama wrote:The woman leans in and looks at you...

With her red hair and eyes, golden horns, pale skin, and skin tight leather dress she's actually quite hot.

Too bad she's looking at you the way most people look at something unidentifiable on thier shoe.

"Cut the nonsense, mortal."
I shrug.

"I'm half-drunk, possibly out of my mind, and dealing with beings so far beyond my comprehension it isn't even remotely funny."

I say this matter-of-factly, or at least I attempt to. Might be a bit of tremor or a tinge of hysteric laughter in my voice.

"The way I saw it, I had two options. Laugh, or curl up in a corner gibbering incoherently. I chose to attempt the former."

Shrug.

I take a long, deep breath.

Eyes closed.

Inhale.

Hold.

Exhale.

Look at the woman. Then turn my gaze to the other two.

"And so, here we are. Or, here I am."

I successfully fight off the urge to do something insane, or say something witty, merely staying silent and shifting my gaze from one ... demon ... to the next. Waiting.

... and really hoping I don't have a heart attack.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Kelenas wrote:Okay, I'm pretty sure I've read quite a number of fics and mangas with some premise like this or another. Which unfortunately doesn't change the slightest bit about the fact that I really wish I had a box of aspirin and something to wash them down with.

I press my eyes closed for a moment, then briefly look over both the weird boar-man-thing, and the busty-horned-chick, before closing them again and raising a finger.

"Give me a moment, please."
"Of course..."

You manage to look over your shoulder to see a large and imposing figure with glowing red eyes looking down at you...

http://i.imgur.com/0EzBbBg.jpg

Having said that, I painstakingly bring myself in an sitting position, legs folded beneath me in a tailor's seat, hands resting on my knees. For the next few moments I force myself to take slow breaths and consciously relax as much as possible - thank you, Autogenes Training - before opening my eyes again.
You feel your balance slip for a moment there but you are steadied. When you open your eyes you find the pig guy is holding you by the shoulder and not in a "I have you now" way.

"Easy there..."

"Alright, now that my headache's no longer at a level where I'm tempted to ask for a mercy-killing... you" I look at the boar-guy "look scary. But if we're going by conventional... well, conventions, you're probably more akin to a Lieutenant or General, and you" this time I turned towards the girl/woman/whatever "are the one I should really be afraid of. Sooo... at risk of ending up as a red smear on the floor someone needs to clean; what's going on?"
The pig guy chuckles. "Good instincts this one. I'm the General of the Dark Armies and Warlord of All Orcs."

"Don't worry about the Princess," the figure behind you states, "She is no danger to you..."

The woman in question lets out a feral growl that would probably be better placed on an angry wildcat and opens her hands... what looks like a ball of black and Red-violet flame appears in her hands.

The priest glares at her. "Child, you are still not too old for me to discipline..."

She sneers and suffs out the fireball.

"Now then, come... can you stand?"

Rieverre wrote:I shrug.

"I'm half-drunk, possibly out of my mind, and dealing with beings so far beyond my comprehension it isn't even remotely funny."

I say this matter-of-factly, or at least I attempt to. Might be a bit of tremor or a tinge of hysteric laughter in my voice.

"The way I saw it, I had two options. Laugh, or curl up in a corner gibbering incoherently. I chose to attempt the former."

Shrug.

I take a long, deep breath.

Eyes closed.

Inhale.

Hold.

Exhale.

Look at the woman. Then turn my gaze to the other two.

"And so, here we are. Or, here I am."

I successfully fight off the urge to do something insane, or say something witty, merely staying silent and shifting my gaze from one ... demon ... to the next. Waiting.

... and really hoping I don't have a heart attack.
"Oh wonderful..." the woman sneers, 'You summoned us a drunken..."

"SILENCE!" the priestly figure roars, "This is no time for a child's tantrum..."

She growls. Deeply. Too deep for a human larynx really. Way too deep. "I am not a child."

"Yet you behave like one..."

He looks at you. "Can you stand?"

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:34 pm

The pig thing laughs again. "Believe me, if one of my Armies ran you over, you'd look a fair bit worse, boyo."
"Well I'm glad someone is enjoy all this, as hell if I should feel like this crap for nothing."

Now the Pig like man snorts. "Monster am I... hump. Maybe I don't like you so much after all..."
"Look on the bright side, I didn't call you human there. As with a monster at least you know the knife is coming cause you know you taste good like chicken, with humans they will just smile, lie to you, use you up and then toss away whats left for a better shinier model."

The priestly demon moves in to steady you.

"Easy now."
"Wait what, you mean this isn't a really mess up turkey roost?"

The woman raises an eyebrow. "Really now... it's been some time since I've eaten human."

Her voice drops to almost a Death Growl "Are you sure we can't just roast this one and summon another."



You REALLY don't like that look in her eyes...
Well fuck that is scary and you know I really should most likely stop the words from flowing from my mouth. But damn does fear not bring out the snark in me.

"Ah, I take it you most be the bitchy one. Well lady, we can't all be gifted with awesome demon magic powers and double EE's. But hey, I didn't just summon you from your home for who knows for fucking what. So sorry if I'm a little pissy right about now.

As either I'm entitled to it because what you just did to me or I'm going to die anyway and I'm going to at least get a jab in with my last moments before the screaming starts. So go suck a lemon."

An there goes my mouth getting me killed here, well at least I go out with a laugh.
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Oh wonderful..." the woman sneers, 'You summoned us a drunken..."

"SILENCE!" the priestly figure roars, "This is no time for a child's tantrum..."

She growls. Deeply. Too deep for a human larynx really. Way too deep. "I am not a child."

"Yet you behave like one..."

He looks at you. "Can you stand?"
I pause for a moment, then deliberately make my way to the upright position.

Crack my neck once.

"Moderation," I say, shrugging. Honestly, it's a bit of a survival trait. I've been drunk off my ass all of once in my life, and didn't much like it.

Then I stand, hands clasped behind my back ... waiting. I'm buzzed, not drunk.

And I can outwait and outstare a cat.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Ironforge wrote:"Well I'm glad someone is enjoy all this, as hell if I should feel like this crap for nothing."
"It'll pass..."

"Look on the bright side, I didn't call you human there. As with a monster at least you know the knife is coming cause you know you taste good like chicken, with humans they will just smile, lie to you, use you up and then toss away whats left for a better shinier model."
He chuckles. "You'd be suppressed... and its pork, by the way..."

"Wait what, you mean this isn't a really mess up turkey roost?"
He looks a little confused by that.

Well fuck that is scary and you know I really should most likely stop the words from flowing from my mouth. But damn does fear not bring out the snark in me.

"Ah, I take it you most be the bitchy one. Well lady, we can't all be gifted with awesome demon magic powers and double EE's. But hey, I didn't just summon you from your home for who knows for fucking what. So sorry if I'm a little pissy right about now.

As either I'm entitled to it because what you just did to me or I'm going to die anyway and I'm going to at least get a jab in with my last moments before the screaming starts. So go suck a lemon."

An there goes my mouth getting me killed here, well at least I go out with a laugh.
She stands there for a moment mouth open with her index finger extended... like she's thinking of a retort...



Then she pauses and cocks her head. "Alright this one isn't entirely pathetic. I still don't like him."

"Your likes and dislikes are immaterial. Tradition..."

She growls. Deeply. Inhumanly deeply. "I don't care..."

The old demon shakes his head. "Are you good to walk, Mortal?"

Rieverre wrote:I pause for a moment, then deliberately make my way to the upright position.

Crack my neck once.

"Moderation," I say, shrugging. Honestly, it's a bit of a survival trait. I've been drunk off my ass all of once in my life, and didn't much like it.

Then I stand, hands clasped behind my back ... waiting. I'm buzzed, not drunk.

And I can outwait and outstare a cat.
It's a lot harder than it looks... you wobble to your feet and then... roll a d100.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Psyckosama wrote:It's a lot harder than it looks... you wobble to your feet and then... roll a d100.
Is it? Must be some dimension travel fuckery then. I tank this kind of thing without issue normally. Well, other than starting down what can only be demons ... um ... yeah ...
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:48 pm

The member 'Rieverre' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd100' : 18

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Rieverre wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:It's a lot harder than it looks... you wobble to your feet and then... roll a d100.
Is it? Must be some dimension travel fuckery then. I tank this kind of thing without issue normally. Well, other than starting down what can only be demons ... um ... yeah ...
*Coughs and points up to the whole "Flushed down a magical toilet" aspect.*

You manage to keep your footing. Barely. Though your head is swimming.

You even manage to fight the urge to empty the contents of your stomach all over your shoes.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Sorry double posted, please ignore this.Embarassed 


Last edited by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:59 pm


He chuckles. "You'd be suppressed... and its pork, by the way..."
"Really, figure it would be chicken as almost everything taste like chicken as so I've heard.

Well learn something new everyday I guess."


She stands there for a moment mouth open with her index finger extended... like she's thinking of a retort...



Then she pauses and cocks her head. "Alright this one isn't entirely pathetic. I still don't like him."

"Your likes and dislikes are immaterial. Tradition..."

She growls. Deeply. Inhumanly deeply. "I don't care..."

The old demon shakes his head. "Are you good to walk, Mortal?"
"Well if you can give me a moment to stretch out real quick to make sure nothing is about to fall off, I figure I will be up for some walking.

Though I got to ask, will all my first impressions be this awesome or is "princess" here the highlight of my day?"

Then after stretching for minute or two to make sure everything still works alright and I'm green to go, I get ready to move out with old demon. But stop before I take more then one step, before noticing I've never given my name and figure I might as well start to try to be polite now that I'm losing my reactionary fear and snark.

"Though before we go on, I really should introduce myself first.

My name is Cameron and while I can say it's not a pleasure to meet you all considering how this all started, here is to hoping that can change in the future."
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Psyckosama wrote:*Coughs and points up to the whole "Flushed down a magical toilet" aspect.*

You manage to keep your footing. Barely. Though your head is swimming.

You even manage to fight the urge to empty the contents of your stomach all over your shoes.
"Mental note," I grouse. "Getting yanked across worlds makes inebriation more of a problem. Annoying."

I manage to give my three hosts a _look_, though it's probably nothing to write home about.

"So yes, I can stand. Somehow."
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Ironforge wrote:"Really, figure it would be chicken as almost everything taste like chicken as so I've heard.

Well learn something new everyday I guess."
"There's a reason its called 'Long Pork'."

[quote]
"Well if you can give me a moment to stretch out real quick to make sure nothing is about to fall off, I figure I will be up for some walking.[quote]

"Very good..."

Though I got to ask, will all my first impressions be this awesome or is "princess" here the highlight of my day?"

Then after stretching for minute or two to make sure everything still works alright and I'm green to go, I get ready to move out with old demon. But stop before I take more then one step, before noticing I've never given my name and figure I might as well start to try to be polite now that I'm losing my reactionary fear and snark.
She glares at you.

Though you have to admit, those tits would be the highlight of any man's day.

"All will be explained in time," the priest says calmly. "Now let us leave this chamber. There is much to discuss..."

"Though before we go on, I really should introduce myself first.

My name is...
"No!" The demon priest moves his hand over your mouth. "Do not speak your name. Come up with a title or an nickname, but not your true name. For others to know your name gives them power over you."

As you're speaking he leads you out of the room.

It seems to be hewed from solid rock and crystal and carved into the ground, where you arrived, is an ominously glowing summoning circle...



Rieverre wrote:"Mental note," I grouse. "Getting yanked across worlds makes inebriation more of a problem. Annoying."

I manage to give my three hosts a _look_, though it's probably nothing to write home about.

"So yes, I can stand. Somehow."
He nods. "Very well then. Let us leave this chamber and all will be explained..."

He leads you out of the room.

It seems to be hewed from solid rock and crystal and carved into the ground, where you arrived, is an ominously glowing summoning circle...


Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Psyckosama wrote:He nods. "Very well then. Let us leave this chamber and all will be explained..."

He leads you out of the room.

It seems to be hewed from solid rock and crystal and carved into the ground, where you arrived, is an ominously glowing summoning circle...
"Not that I could do anything much to stop you, but ... I'm guessing I was a bit right on the money with my talk of volition."

I say as I make my way, step by step, out of the chamber and the summoning circle.

Resisting the urge to go 'Das Material ist aus Silber und Eisen' at it and attempt to summon Rider.

Mhmmmmmm ... FSN!Rider ...

Oh, right, potential mortal danger.

Focus!
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
"There's a reason its called 'Long Pork'."
"Point, well one point for the Orcs then."


"No!" The demon priest moves his hand over your mouth. "Do not speak your name. Come up with a title or an nickname, but not your true name. For others to know your name gives them power over you."
"Alright then noted, so just Call me Iron. As that should work.

Though if you don't mind me asking, what may I call you three?

As you're speaking he leads you out of the room.

It seems to be hewed from solid rock and crystal and carved into the ground, where you arrived, is an ominously glowing summoning circle...
Well at least I know how I got here now.

Though I wonder what I just got dragged into with all this, as I follow the Old demon with my eyes peeled around my surroundings to take it everything I can about this place.
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Rieverre wrote:"Not that I could do anything much to stop you, but ... I'm guessing I was a bit right on the money with my talk of volition."

I say as I make my way, step by step, out of the chamber and the summoning circle.

Resisting the urge to go 'Das Material ist aus Silber und Eisen' at it and attempt to summon Rider.

Mhmmmmmm ... FSN!Rider ...

Oh, right, potential mortal danger.

Focus!
You're walked up a long flight of steps and through an archway which closes with a wave of the priests hand, hiding it from sight.

You then turn onto a massive hall of black marble, basalt, and obsidian... its huge and ominous. As you walk you see several paintings on the wall.

Such as this one...



As you walk you see the eyes of the odd guard are on you...



Ironforge wrote:"Alright then noted, so just Call me Iron. As that should work.
The Orc snorts. "Strong name"

Though if you don't mind me asking, what may I call you three?
"You can just call us by our titles for now," the priest informs you. "Most people do. More personal nicknames are reserved for more personal situations."

As you're speaking he leads you out of the room.

It seems to be hewed from solid rock and crystal and carved into the ground, where you arrived, is an ominously glowing summoning circle...
Well at least I know how I got here now.

Though I wonder what I just got dragged into with all this, as I follow the Old demon with my eyes peeled around my surroundings to take it everything I can about this place.[/quote]
You're walked up a long flight of steps and through an archway which closes with a wave of the priests hand, hiding it from sight.

You then turn onto a massive hall of black marble, basalt, and obsidian... its huge and ominous. As you walk you see several paintings on the wall.

Such as this one...



As you walk you see the eyes of the odd guard are on you...



If you'd like to know more, roll d100

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:37 pm

Psyckosama wrote:You're walked up a long flight of steps and through an archway which closes with a wave of the priests hand, hiding it from sight.

You then turn onto a massive hall of black marble, basalt, and obsidian... its huge and ominous. As you walk you see several paintings on the wall.

Such as this one...

"... so, guessing by the shoulder guards ... Demon King?"

As you walk you see the eyes of the odd guard are on you...

I don't react, but take note. Pretty large variation of genus there, but for all intents and purposes we've got beastmen as infantry? Intriguing.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
The Orc snorts. "Strong name"
"Thanks, there here is to hoping I'll get the change to earn the other part of that name too."


"You can just call us by our titles for now," the priest informs you. "Most people do. More personal nicknames are reserved for more personal situations."
"Alright then so I take it I should just call you Priest, the Ork General and the princess, Princess then or does she not hold that rank and the nickname I tossed out earlier is just one she hates?

You're walked up a long flight of steps and through an archway which closes with a wave of the priests hand, hiding it from sight.

You then turn onto a massive hall of black marble, basalt, and obsidian... its huge and ominous. As you walk you see several paintings on the wall.

Such as this one...

Why do I get the feeling a lot of what I'm here for is going to be related to this picture?

As you walk you see the eyes of the odd guard are on you...

Well I guess orks come in all shapes and sizes here, though I wonder how that will effect the rest of my "knowledge" about this fantasy stuff?


Last edited by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Roll
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:44 pm

The member 'Ironforge' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd100' : 98

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum