You are the Demon King...

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Ironforge on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:47 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"What's a Drider?"
"Ah sorry about that, that was the word my people had for those of your race.

So then what are your people called then miss?"

"Can I remain? Please? I can serve you well..."
"That I don't disbelieve, but again I need none for a harem I do not have at this point."

The demons look over her. "Low born spider demon."
I rise a eyebrow at this, as looks like the Oni's have there own pride issues too it seems.

"Probably nothing more than a thief..."

"Probably doing this to avoid being eaten by one of her superiors."

"S-shut up!" she flusters.
"She was still able to sneak by a dragonness and you two in in this room unnoticed. An personally I always valued good skill and a level head over good breeding. As one requires effort and drive while the other is that you are just rather lucky in who you pop out of.

Though really, they would waste someone of talent like that for food. Hells, that's a horrible waste of good people.

So tell me sisters, what can you suggest to me that would let me find a better use for someone skilled enough to dodge a dragon of the Princess's power?"  

The next morning you're greeted by an obvious maid... horned girl with a servants dress.
"Good morning, sire."
"An good morning to you too miss.

Now can you tell where I might be able to get a bath and then have some food brought up for breakfast and some clothes for me and my maidens for after."

Then turning back the sisters that are most likely still be in my bed. While I gently shake them awake.

"Kasho.

Haisoksu.

It's time to get up, as there much we need to get done today and we need to be ready to meet it."

Last edited by Ironforge on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:52 pm

Psyckosama wrote:You feel... something... a connection.
Okay, obviously "slavery" here is more than just a word or a legal document. I probably should have expected that. Well, nothing I can do about it now, I guess.
They smile and begin to strip... and by strip I mean striptease...
This time I can't prevent an appreciative whistle from escaping my lips, and I almost subconsciously take a few steps back to sit down and lean back on the bed.

"Not that I don't enjoy the show..." something that's quite visible and obvious by now just from looking "...but is this really part of the ritual for you to become my handmaidens and bodyguards? Because I'd rather not make you do something you don't want to..."
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:44 am

Ironforge wrote:]"Ah sorry about that, that was the word my people had for those of your race.

So then what are your people called then miss?"
"I'm an Arachne"

"That I don't disbelieve, but again I need none for a harem I do not have at this point."
"Will you allow me to persuade you otherwise?"

I rise a eyebrow at this, as looks like the Oni's have there own pride issues too it seems.
Or they might know something you don't.

"She was still able to sneak by a dragonness and you two in in this room unnoticed. An personally I always valued good skill and a level head over good breeding. As one requires effort and drive while the other is that you are just rather lucky in who you pop out of.
"Oh, we were not judging..." the eldest says, obviously being not entirely honest.

"We were just making... an observation." adds the youngest.

Half truths. Such a bother.

Though really, they would waste someone of talent like that for food. Hells, that's a horrible waste of good people.
Probably just means she can be replaced.

So tell me sisters, what can you suggest to me that would let me find a better use for someone skilled enough to dodge a dragon of the Princess's power?"  
The Arachne smiles. "If I may be so bold my emperor?"

If you allow it...

"Several emperors of the past have kept harems not just for pleasure but due to their talents and use. That for example... she points to the Laima who is now concious, bound, gagged, and looking like she wandered into the wrong bondage dungeon, "Its probably a talented white mage... while I have my talent for stealth, poisons and ambush. Tell me, do either of you know how to safely handle... say... Refined Basalisk Venom?" she pauses, "No? Didn't think so. I on the other hand..."

"An good morning to you too miss.

Now can you tell where I might be able to get a bath and then have some food brought up for breakfast and some clothes for me and my maidens for after."

Then turning back the sisters that are most likely still be in my bed. While I gently shake them awake.
Snoozing like babies.

"Kasho.

Haisoksu.
Do you really want to say their true names in front of the help?

It's time to get up, as there much we need to get done today and we need to be ready to meet it."
They're up and about in moments.

"I've drawn you a bath, sire..."

Kelenas wrote:Okay, obviously "slavery" here is more than just a word or a legal document. I probably should have expected that. Well, nothing I can do about it now, I guess.
You were warned against giving true names...

This time I can't prevent an appreciative whistle from escaping my lips, and I almost subconsciously take a few steps back to sit down and lean back on the bed.
They put on a good show and quickly are nude.

"Not that I don't enjoy the show..." something that's quite visible and obvious by now just from looking "...but is this really part of the ritual for you to become my handmaidens and bodyguards? Because I'd rather not make you do something you don't want to..."
"We did it because we want to..." they slip over to you and both press you to the bed, their bodies hot against yours. "Now time to finish the ritual master..."

Psyckosama
Admin

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:08 am

Psyckosama wrote:
"I'm an Arachne"
"Noted."

"Will you allow me to persuade you otherwise?"
"Maybe later."

Or they might know something you don't.
Point.

"Oh, we were not judging..." the eldest says, obviously being not entirely honest.

"We were just making... an observation." adds the youngest.

Half truths. Such a bother.
"Oh come now, if you fear or can't trust me with what you honestly think, then our relationship will not get very far now will it.

So out with maidens.

As I will tell you now, you will never have to fear speaking your mind to me. As that is one of the bloody reasons for having maidens is it not?"

Probably just means she can be replaced.
If they can replace people of this talent so easily, I wonder how strong the nobles of this world must be to keep in power then?

The Arachne smiles. "If I may be so bold my emperor?"

If you allow it...

"Several emperors of the past have kept harems not just for pleasure but due to their talents and use. That for example... she points to the Laima who is now concious, bound, gagged, and looking like she wandered into the wrong bondage dungeon, "Its probably a talented white mage... while I have my talent for stealth, poisons and ambush. Tell me, do either of you know how to safely handle... say... Refined Basalisk Venom?" she pauses, "No? Didn't think so. I on the other hand..."
Yeah, got to crush that attitude now.

"Are talking out of turn an are being rude to my maidens and myself.

An unless you wish to be left to the tender mercies of the sisters. I strongly suggest you learn some manners and wait until you are called upon."

Then turning back to the sisters.

"So my maidens do you agree with her statement, do you believe she is worthy of such?

Also can one of you be a dear an free the Laima for me, as she is a part of this too."

Do you really want to say their true names in front of the help?
OC: Point, forgot for a minute I didn't go through with those name changes.

Well I just go with the safe and standard maidens then. An thanks for the warning mate.

They're up and about in moments.

"I've drawn you a bath, sire..."
"Thank you miss, now if you would be so kind as to show me to my bath."

An with that I'll get all ready for my day.
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:16 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Until you learn to control your powers. Until then our roll is to serve as filters."
"Filters...what a sterile way of putting it..." I mutter bemused.

Yes.
Heh.

Heh.
And yet another kick I'm sure.

"Yes. It's a great honor and most Demon Emperors give their handmaidens a great deal of independence. Slaves are rarely useful tools."
I stare a little surprised...but alright, they seem to actually want this....

They kneel.

"My true name is Kasho and I submit myself to you freely."

"My true name is Haisoksu and I submit myself to you freely."
making a blanket kilt, I get out of bed and place my hands on their shoulders and say, "I accept your names and submission and I welcome the two of you into my service."

Once that's done I mutter, "You know this might have felt a bit more dignified if I had some damn pants."
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:17 am

Psyckosama wrote:
Kelenas wrote:Okay, obviously "slavery" here is more than just a word or a legal document. I probably should have expected that. Well, nothing I can do about it now, I guess.
You were warned against giving true names...
Going to have to come up with something to call myself, then. Probably just going to go with my stand-by fantasy-alias 'Kelenas'.
"We did it because we want to..." they slip over to you and both press you to the bed, their bodies hot against yours. "Now time to finish the ritual master..."
"Eager, are we?" I comment with a smirk while running my hands down their backs, coming to rest on their lower backs where I gently draw circles with my thumb. I then bring them back up, fingers trailing along their spines, until I reach their necks where I entangle my fingers in their hair, pulling down first one, then the other to kiss them.

"Now... which one of you should I start with, hm? Or would you rather I take both of you together?"

Incidentally, the grip on their hair would also make for good leverage should they prove hostile, but frankly I had considered that possibility incredibly remote when I thought about it when they first entered and offerd their serives. Not only would they have little reason to go through the whole sharade of submitting and offering their true names when they could have just as easily attacked me while I was still half-asleep, but it also seemed extremely unlikely they would have come this far in the first place, had they been assassins. I'd gotten the impression that the General and High Priest were both quite competent, which likely translated to the rest of the guards as well. On top of that, they had just recently lost the previous emperor, which should make them extra watchful for a while.
And aside from all that, there simply wasn't a reason to assassinate me, yet. If I died, it only means someone new would be summoned, with no real changes to the power structure or whatever. It might be some kind of test to see if I am sufficiently suspicious, but again this seemed unnecessarily complicated, since they'd just have to summon someone new again. Likewise with attempts to curry favor with the new emperor, since I still didn't know anything, and could easily turn out a dud that would drag down those affiliated with me.
So, ultimately, I'd decided to just take things at face-value and go with the flow for now.

Of course, now would be the perfect time for the cosmic powers-that-be to throw somewhat unexpected at me for some cock-blocking...
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:32 am

Ironforge wrote:"Oh come now, if you fear or can't trust me with what you honestly think, then our relationship will not get very far now will it.

So out with maidens.

As I will tell you now, you will never have to fear speaking your mind to me. As that is one of the bloody reasons for having maidens is it not?"
They pout.

Honestly you're telling them to be contrary to their nature... in front of others. :p

If they can replace people of this talent so easily, I wonder how strong the nobles of this world must be to keep in power then?
No, more spiders are just place zero value on the lives of subordinates.

Yeah, got to crush that attitude now.
You mean the one where she's speaking out of turn or the one where she knows better but is just that fucking desperate? :p

This girl is hiding it well but not that well.

[quote]"Are talking out of turn an are being rude to my maidens and myself.

An unless you wish to be left to the tender mercies of the sisters. I strongly suggest you learn some manners and wait until you are called upon."[quote]

"My apologies, sire..."

Then turning back to the sisters.

"So my maidens do you agree with her statement, do you believe she is worthy of such?

Also can one of you be a dear an free the Laima for me, as she is a part of this too."
They have no opinion because it was an "if you allow it" question and you clearly didn't.

"Thank you miss, now if you would be so kind as to show me to my bath."

An with that I'll get all ready for my day.
You're taken... and drawn you a bath is a bit of a misnomer as you're taken to what looks like an artifical hot spring the size of a swimming pool.

You notice that the sky above is a dull red and almost featureless...

Brian Boru wrote:"Filters...what a sterile way of putting it..."  I mutter bemused.
"Would you rather we say our job is to contain your power or die trying?"

I stare a little surprised...but alright, they seem to actually want this....
They do.

making a blanket kilt, I get out of bed and place my hands on their shoulders and say, "I accept your names and submission and I welcome the two of you into my service."

Once that's done I mutter, "You know this might have felt a bit more dignified if I had some damn pants."
"No, just more to remove..."

And they begin to strip tease.

Kelenas wrote:Going to have to come up with something to call myself, then. Probably just going to go with my stand-by fantasy-alias 'Kelenas'.
Or your title. Don't want to risk the idea that Kelenas is your true name Wink

"Eager, are we?" I comment with a smirk while running my hands down their backs, coming to rest on their lower backs where I gently draw circles with my thumb. I then bring them back up, fingers trailing along their spines, until I reach their necks where I entangle my fingers in their hair, pulling down first one, then the other to kiss them.

"Now... which one of you should I start with, hm? Or would you rather I take both of you together?"
"We do everything together... everything..."

Incidentally, the grip on their hair would also make for good leverage should they prove hostile, but frankly I had considered that possibility incredibly remote when I thought about it when they first entered and offerd their serives. Not only would they have little reason to go through the whole sharade of submitting and offering their true names when they could have just as easily attacked me while I was still half-asleep, but it also seemed extremely unlikely they would have come this far in the first place, had they been assassins. I'd gotten the impression that the General and High Priest were both quite competent, which likely translated to the rest of the guards as well. On top of that, they had just recently lost the previous emperor, which should make them extra watchful for a while.
That and you have a feeling they CAN'T harm you anymore even if they wanted to.You could just tell them to die. You know deep in your gut, with your power and thier names in your possession... you really could make puppets of them if you so wished.

And aside from all that, there simply wasn't a reason to assassinate me, yet. If I died, it only means someone new would be summoned, with no real changes to the power structure or whatever. It might be some kind of test to see if I am sufficiently suspicious, but again this seemed unnecessarily complicated, since they'd just have to summon someone new again. Likewise with attempts to curry favor with the new emperor, since I still didn't know anything, and could easily turn out a dud that would drag down those affiliated with me.
So, ultimately, I'd decided to just take things at face-value and go with the flow for now.
Yep... and its getting a good flow going.

Of course, now would be the perfect time for the cosmic powers-that-be to throw somewhat unexpected at me for some cock-blocking...
OF course it is!

The door opens and this enters.

"Hello master I have been se... oh, you fucking whores."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:42 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Would you rather we say our job is to contain your power or die trying?"
"Was actually thinking about HOW you filter it...."

"No, just more to remove..."
"Wait right this sec..."

And they begin to strip tease.
GREAT GOOGA MOOGA!

I then promptly shut-up and enjoy the show.

Then jump in when it's time with absolute gusto.

"...giggity..."
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:48 am

Psyckosama wrote:
They pout.

Honestly you're telling them to be contrary to their nature... in front of others. :p
"Fine. But later in private, I want to hear your minds on this."

No, more spiders are just place zero value on the lives of subordinates.
Wow, I guess that makes them the demon land jews then, damn that sucks.

You mean the one where she's speaking out of turn or the one where she knows better but is just that fucking desperate? :p

This girl is hiding it well but not that well.
OC: The whole out of turn thing.

"My apologies, sire..."
"Then you are forgiven, but be aware of it in the future.

Though since you seem to be so desperate here, tell your piece now."

Then after she done, I turn back to the sisters.

You're taken... and drawn you a bath is a bit of a misnomer as you're taken to what looks like an artificial hot spring the size of a swimming pool.

You notice that the sky above is a dull red and almost featureless...
Damn that is a nice bath and I'm going to love getting clean in this thing.

Though I wonder how many moons this place will have once the sun sets tonight?
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:59 am

Brian Boru wrote:"Would you rather we say our job is to contain your power or die trying?"
"Was actually thinking about HOW you filter it...."
[quote]

"We led you our ability to focus our own abilities. And our control is almost absolute."

GREAT GOOGA MOOGA!

I then promptly shut-up and enjoy the show.

Then jump in when it's time with absolute gusto.

"...giggity..."
Of course, jsut as thing get interesting...

Ironforge wrote:"Fine. But later in private, I want to hear your minds on this."
Ask again then.

[quote]Wow, I guess that makes them the demon land jews then, damn that sucks.
[quote]

Watch it, dude. It's not that people put no value on spiders, its that spiders tend to put no value on THEIR subordinates.

"Then you are forgiven, but be aware of it in the future.
"of course, sire..."

Though since you seem to be so desperate here, tell your piece now."

Then after she done, I turn back to the sisters.

They share a long look. "She did manage to get past a dragon. Show's she's not completely useless... and if she proves to be a bother you could simply send her back to her previous leader..."

The girl pales at that... which is impressive for someone with almost porcelain skin

The spider pulls a thread and the entire array falls apart.

"You spider bitch I should..." she pauses and looks at you and flushes. "My apologies, sire..."

Damn that is a nice bath and I'm going to love getting clean in this thing.
You could SWIM in it... ah... just right... to boil an egg...

Which seems to be perfect now.

Though I wonder how many moons this place will have once the sun sets tonight?
That would involve their BEING one.

I said it was featureless...

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:03 am

Psyckosama wrote:
Kelenas wrote:Going to have to come up with something to call myself, then. Probably just going to go with my stand-by fantasy-alias 'Kelenas'.
Or your title. Don't want to risk the idea that Kelenas is your true name Wink
That confuses me a bit, actually. What does make a name 'True'? The name I was given at birth?

"We do everything together... everything..."
I can't keep myself from grinning broadly at this. "Score!"

That and you have a feeling they CAN'T harm you anymore even if they wanted to.You could just tell them to die. You know deep in your gut, with your power and thier names in your possession... you really could make puppets of them if you so wished.
There's that bit, too, though I'd really rather not do any of that.
Yep... and its getting a good flow going.
Oh, most definitely!

OF course it is!
Of course it is... -_-

On the other hand, if *ALL* interruptions look like that, I might not even mind too much... Wink Very Happy
With a sigh, I straighten myself up in bed, while also shifting my hold on Kaisho and Haisoksu so they can't jump out of the bed. That should hopefully prevent things form escalating into anything physical, if the opening comment, and the ease with which some demons seem to resort to violence, are anything to go by; the two sisters should find it difficult to attack someone while lying naked in bed with their partner still holding onto them, and the snake-girl should hopefully hesitate to attack for fear of hitting me.

"Let me take a guess," I start, putting my brain to use again, which admittedly was rather difficult with the two naked sisters still pressed close to me, "either you were the one that was *actually* sent to become my servant, and you two," I gave them a slight squeeze, "somehow managed to sneak in and pledge yourselves to me beforehand, possibly as part of an effort to garner favor from the new emperor, counting on the fact that I wouldn't know the customs enough to spot it, or there is some kind of weird competition to see who can pledge themselves to me and become my handmaidens, probably for the status the position conveys. Something like that?
Or I might be completely over-thinking this, there's no competition or deception going on, and you three just can't stand each other for something that's happened in the past and I have no way of knowing about."
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:13 am

Kelenas wrote:Or your title. Don't want to risk the idea that Kelenas is your true name Wink
That confuses me a bit, actually. What does make a name 'True'? The name I was given at birth?[/quote]
It's a spiritual concept of yours self identity.

I can't keep myself from grinning broadly at this. "Score!"
Oh those wandering hands...

There's that bit, too, though I'd really rather not do any of that.
True, but the fact that you COULD should make you feel a bit more trusting in that... I could end you kinda way.

Oh, most definitely!
Heh.

Of course it is... -_-

With a sigh, I straighten myself up in bed, while also shifting my hold on Kaisho and Haisoksu so they can't jump out of the bed. That should hopefully prevent things form escalating into anything physical, if the opening comment, and the ease with which some demons seem to resort to violence, are anything to go by; the two sisters should find it difficult to attack someone while lying naked in bed with their partner still holding onto them, and the snake-girl should hopefully hesitate to attack for fear of hitting me.

"Let me take a guess," I start, putting my brain to use again, which admittedly was rather difficult with the two naked sisters still pressed close to me, "either you were the one that was *actually* sent to become my servant, and you two," I gave them a slight squeeze, "somehow managed to sneak in and pledge yourselves to me beforehand, possibly as part of an effort to garner favor from the new emperor, counting on the fact that I wouldn't know the customs enough to spot it, or there is some kind of weird competition to see who can pledge themselves to me and become my handmaidens, probably for the status the position conveys. Something like that?

Or I might be completely over-thinking this, there's no competition or deception going on, and you three just can't stand each other for something that's happened in the past and I have no way of knowing about."
"Exactly like that, master," the younger says.

"The competition..."

"Damn it... HOW! We were told he was awake less than ten minutes ago!" she glances at the remains of your meal... "How did you get a hot meal in here in that much time?!"

They look over. "We've been hiding in the rafters for two days..."

"It was stasis sealed."

"..."

She sighs and slides down the door.

"Damn it...and there's two of you... ARRGH!!!"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:14 am

Psyckosama wrote:"We led you our ability to focus our own abilities. And our control is almost absolute."
Actual interest there. "Interesting, and dead useful."

Of course, jsut as thing get interesting...

Wrenching me out the most fun I've had in my life does little to soften my temper and a niggling suspicion that had been sitting in the back of my head now rears it's head.

"So...who might you be?" I ask the girl.

Once I get my answer I turn back to the sisters, "Girls...anything you want to come clean about?"

Hopefully the frustration at being left in the damn dark....AGAIN...is conveyed to them in my general demeanor.
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:20 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Ask again then"
Alright then, adding that to my list of things to do then.

Watch it, dude. It's not that people put no value on spiders, its that spiders tend to put no value on THEIR subordinates.
OC: Oh my bad there then, but still that is rather bad.

They share a long look. "She did manage to get past a dragon. Show's she's not completely useless... and if she proves to be a bother you could simply send her back to her previous leader..."

The girl pales at that... which is impressive for someone with almost porcelain skin
"Alright then, Arachne you will get your chance.

Let's see if you can gain what you want?"

The spider pulls a thread and the entire array falls apart.

"You spider bitch I should..." she pauses and looks at you and flushes. "My apologies, sire..."
"Accepted, though I was the one that asked her to tend to you. So if you have words for anyone they should be for me.

Though on another matter, I believe I set a task for you to complete and you failed it did you not?

But considering that you failed because of the Grand princess's involvement, I believe I can be forgiving in your failure, as you did fight to your last against a foe you knew you could not defeat.

So come here and let me give you what you wish."

You could SWIM in it... ah... just right... to boil an egg...

Which seems to be perfect now.
I'm really going to love it here, as a bath like this it die for.

That would involve their BEING one.

I said it was featureless...
Ah, though that was more because of that fact that it was just really early morning and it was just light enough to block out the stars.

Well bugger, looks like I'm underground here instead.

Though after greatly enjoying my bath, I'll head back to my room for food and clothes.

As no matter how much I love this bath, I can't spend all day in it sadly.
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:40 am

Psyckosama wrote:It's a spiritual concept of yours self identity.
Ah, okay. That's probably going to make things even more complicated.

True, but the fact that you COULD should make you feel a bit more trusting in that... I could end you kinda way.
Also true.
vid-snip
Oh, I am! That's why I said I wouldn't mind more disturbances if they all end up being hot girls.
"Exactly like that, master," the younger says.

"The competition..."

"Damn it... HOW! We were told he was awake less than ten minutes ago!" she glances at the remains of your meal... "How did you get a hot meal in here in that much time?!"

They look over. "We've been hiding in the rafters for two days..."

"It was stasis sealed."

"..."

She sighs and slides down the door.

"Damn it...and there's two of you... ARRGH!!!"
"You hid in the rafters... for two days... waiting while I slept..." I repeated somewhat stunned. "Okay, that's a tad creepy in hindsight, but it's also definitely an impressive show of dedication."

More than just a bit reluctantly I remove my arms from around the sisters and sit up fully in bed, leaning my back against the headrest. "Alright, since this apparently really is a competition, I take it there are more participants, meaning more interruptions I should expect, meaning there's no point to continuing this now. So, how about you take a seat," I turn towardsthe snake-girl, gesturing towards the foot-end of the giant bed, before addressing all three of them again, "and you girls tell me some things, like what this competition is about, how many more paricipants there are, what being my handmaiden actually means - both for you, and for me - things like that, for starters. I'd also like you to introduce yourselves a bit more in detail, though keep in mind that I'm not from this world and probably lack a lot of information and knowledge you'd find competely self-evident, alright?"
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:58 am

[quote="Brian Boru"]
Psyckosama wrote:Wrenching me out the most fun I've had in my life does little to soften my temper and a niggling suspicion that had been sitting in the back of my head now rears it's head.
Oh?

"So...who might you be?"  I ask the girl.
"I'm your true servant not these..."

"Liar!"

Once I get my answer I turn back to the sisters, "Girls...anything you want to come clean about?"

Hopefully the frustration at being left in the damn dark....AGAIN...is conveyed to them in my general demeanor.
"Considering we've already been bound... we can't not tell you can we if you order us..."

The snake girl hisses. "How! How did you whore beat me here! We've known he was awake for less than ten minutes!"

"We've been hiding inside the perimeter for two days."

"... ARRGH!"

Ironforge wrote:OC: Oh my bad there then, but still that is rather bad.
Yep. They're assholes.

"Alright then, Arachne you will get your chance.

Let's see if you can gain what you want?"
"Thank you master..."

"Accepted, though I was the one that asked her to tend to you. So if you have words for anyone they should be for me.
Technically you didn't ask her to put her in bondage knots...

She flushes. "Um..."

Though on another matter, I believe I set a task for you to complete and you failed it did you not?
She seems to shrink.

But considering that you failed because of the Grand princess's involvement, I believe I can be forgiving in your failure, as you did fight to your last against a foe you knew you could not defeat.
She sighs...

So come here and let me give you what you wish."
She smirks at the Spider and slithers over and into your arms... giggity.

I'm really going to love it here, as a bath like this it die for.
Benefits!

Ah, though that was more because of that fact that it was just really early morning and it was just light enough to block out the stars.

Well bugger, looks like I'm underground here instead.
Or in an alien realm...

Though after greatly enjoying my bath, I'll head back to my room for food and clothes.

As no matter how much I love this bath, I can't spend all day in it sadly.
True. You're dressed in leather with an awesome cape and lead to a chamber.

The sisters are also dressed.

The High Priest and Royal Princess are waiting for you.

"Well," he begins. "You have a pair of competent handmaidens and seem to be in good health. I am sure you have many questions..."

Kelenas wrote:Ah, okay. That's probably going to make things even more complicated.
What's easy?

"You hid in the rafters... for two days... waiting while I slept..." I repeated somewhat stunned. "Okay, that's a tad creepy in hindsight, but it's also definitely an impressive show of dedication."
"Thank you, master."

More than just a bit reluctantly I remove my arms from around the sisters and sit up fully in bed, leaning my back against the headrest. "Alright, since this apparently really is a competition, I take it there are more participants, meaning more interruptions I should expect, meaning there's no point to continuing this now.
"Actually the competition isn't over until we've slept with you. Until then they could potentially assassinate us to remove us from the running..."

So, how about you take a seat," I turn towardsthe snake-girl, gesturing towards the foot-end of the giant bed, before addressing all three of them again, "and you girls tell me some things, like what this competition is about,
They can't tell you the details. It's an oath they take when they submit themselves for consideration.

how many more paricipants there are,
Don't know.

what being my handmaiden actually means - both for you, and for me - things like that, for starters.
They do. Basically its about power, status, and honor... the handmaidens are the hands of the emperor. They answer to one person. Him, and they can act with his absolute authority.

I'd also like you to introduce yourselves a bit more in detail, though keep in mind that I'm not from this world and probably lack a lot of information and knowledge you'd find competely self-evident, alright?"
Alright.

The sisters are high born Red Oni commanders... nobles of the highest breeding of their race and direct decedents of the progenitor of their race. If they weren't red, they'd bleed blue... as such they're also pretty much good at everything that involves war and politics...

The Laima is a mid ranking maiden, talented in the ways of her peoples arts who was able to get her hands on a maintenance copy of the palace ventilation system... thanks to the experiences of a less than honorable ancestor. The moment the alert was given she snuck through the shafts to get here faster than anyone else.

Becoming your handmaiden was her families ticket to the high nobility of their people.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:17 am

Psyckosama wrote:Oh?
Yeah...seems just a little too quick to show up and submit, how the hell did they know when I woke up?

"I'm your true servant not these..."

"Liar!"
"Well SOMEONE is."

"Considering we've already been bound... we can't not tell you can we if you order us..."
"...."

The snake girl hisses. "How! How did you whore beat me here! We've known he was awake for less than ten minutes!"

"We've been hiding inside the perimeter for two days."

"... ARRGH!"
"EVERYONE QUIET!"

Once I get that I then look to all three of them, "Alright, now one of you, I don't care who, explain to me what the hell is going on. NOW!"
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:37 am

Brian Boru wrote:Yeah...seems just a little too quick to show up and submit, how the hell did they know when I woke up?
They point up. "Hiding in the rafters."

"Well SOMEONE is."
"We are. We got here first... and that's how it goes."

"...."
"That was a hint."

"EVERYONE QUIET!"

Once I get that I then look to all three of them, "Alright, now one of you, I don't care who, explain to me what the hell is going on.  NOW!"
"Survival of the fittest competition... only the craftiest and most capable are worthy... and we got here first."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:55 am

Psyckosama wrote:They point up. "Hiding in the rafters."
"For how long again?"

"We are. We got here first... and that's how it goes."
"Really?"

"That was a hint."
"Then could you explain please?"

"Survival of the fittest competition... only the craftiest and most capable are worthy... and we got here first."
"Seriously...ugh...so...how many more are about to bust through that door any second and force us to go through this idiotic accusation charade again. You know what? I ain't dealing with that shit, I'm going out and say, SHOW'S OVER EVERYONE ELSE CAN GO HOME RIGHT NOW!"

I thunder to the bedroom door and thrust it open to see what is out there.
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:00 am

Psyckosama wrote:
"Thank you, master."
"My pleasure." Quite literally.

More than just a bit reluctantly I remove my arms from around the sisters and sit up fully in bed, leaning my back against the headrest. "Alright, since this apparently really is a competition, I take it there are more participants, meaning more interruptions I should expect, meaning there's no point to continuing this now.
"Actually the competition isn't over until we've slept with you. Until then they could potentially assassinate us to remove us from the running..."
"...oh" Yeah, I'd rather not have any woman die because of that. I wonder if there's a way to avoid that...

So, how about you take a seat," I turn towardsthe snake-girl, gesturing towards the foot-end of the giant bed, before addressing all three of them again, "and you girls tell me some things, like what this competition is about,
They can't tell you the details. It's an oath they take when they submit themselves for consideration.
Sounds a bit strange, but okay.

what being my handmaiden actually means - both for you, and for me - things like that, for starters.
They do. Basically its about power, status, and honor... the handmaidens are the hands of the emperor. They answer to one person. Him, and they can act with his absolute authority.

I'd also like you to introduce yourselves a bit more in detail, though keep in mind that I'm not from this world and probably lack a lot of information and knowledge you'd find competely self-evident, alright?"
Alright.

The sisters are high born Red Oni commanders... nobles of the highest breeding of their race and direct decedents of the progenitor of their race. If they weren't red, they'd bleed blue... as such they're also pretty much good at everything that involves war and politics...

The Laima is a mid ranking maiden, talented in the ways of her peoples arts who was able to get her hands on a maintenance copy of the palace ventilation system... thanks to the experiences of a less than honorable ancestor. The moment the alert was given she snuck through the shafts to get here faster than anyone else.

Becoming your handmaiden was her families ticket to the high nobility of their people.
I listen intently to their explanations and introductions, occasionally nodding, or asking an additional question or two to guide things along. All while still not making the slightest move to cover up my nakedness; considering how much eyecandy I was being offered here, I felt it was just fair to return the favor.

The explanation itself is actually quite interesting, because it means that the handmaidens are not just servants, but also agents, which explains the supernatural slavery; it ensures that they are absolutely loyal to the emperor, which in turn means that the emperor doesn't have to worry about them being turned into double-agents or assassins by an enemy, and anyone they interact with can be certain that they really *are* speaking and acting on the emperor's behalf. Perhaps somewhat questionable, but I could definitely see the pragmatic use. Though there was one thing that stuck out to me and was most relevant to the current situation.

"Why don't you just join us?" I ask the Lamia once I went over things in my head. "From what you three told me, I can have only two handmaidens, but I didn't get the impression there was a similar limit on the number of servants I could have in general. And though you can't name any details it seems like the competition is meant as a test of both competence, and the willingness to serve the emperor, which you three have shown quite clearly. You said the only other way was to try and assassinate them before they'd complete the ritual, but frankly that seems like a pointless waste of talents, and not to mention beauty, to me."
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:06 am

Brian Boru wrote:
"For how long again?"
"Two days."

"Really?"
"Basically. First come, first serve... with the implication that you can do anything you can to stop others from beating you and spoiling your chances."

"Then could you explain please?"
"It must be an order, master."

"Seriously...ugh...so...how many more are about to bust through that door any second and force us to go through this idiotic accusation charade again.  You know what?  I ain't dealing with that shit, I'm going out and say, SHOW'S OVER EVERYONE ELSE CAN GO HOME RIGHT NOW!"

I thunder to the bedroom door and thrust it open to see what is out there.
You open the door just in time to see this standing in front of it... and opening its mouth to fire a jet of fire that is so intense it looks like a BEAM of PLASMA at some fleeing female demons...

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:11 am

Kelenas wrote:"My pleasure." Quite literally.
"Ours too..."

"...oh" Yeah, I'd rather not have any woman die because of that. I wonder if there's a way to avoid that...
They all look at eachother then back at you.

"Too late."

"One past handmaiden snuck in and basically explained the entire situation to the Emperor. He laughed in amusement and then bound her on the spot for letting him know what this nonsense was about. They don't want a repeat."

I listen intently to their explanations and introductions, occasionally nodding, or asking an additional question or two to guide things along. All while still not making the slightest move to cover up my nakedness; considering how much eyecandy I was being offered here, I felt it was just fair to return the favor.
And they enjoy it...

The explanation itself is actually quite interesting, because it means that the handmaidens are not just servants, but also agents, which explains the supernatural slavery; it ensures that they are absolutely loyal to the emperor, which in turn means that the emperor doesn't have to worry about them being turned into double-agents or assassins by an enemy, and anyone they interact with can be certain that they really *are* speaking and acting on the emperor's behalf. Perhaps somewhat questionable, but I could definitely see the pragmatic use. Though there was one thing that stuck out to me and was most relevant to the current situation.

"Why don't you just join us?" I ask the Lamia once I went over things in my head. "From what you three told me, I can have only two handmaidens, but I didn't get the impression there was a similar limit on the number of servants I could have in general. And though you can't name any details it seems like the competition is meant as a test of both competence, and the willingness to serve the emperor, which you three have shown quite clearly. You said the only other way was to try and assassinate them before they'd complete the ritual, but frankly that seems like a pointless waste of talents, and not to mention beauty, to me."
They blush. "The other way to end the competition would be to... complete the ritual and bind both handmaidens."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:17 am

Psyckosama wrote:She gives you a look. The kind that says "You didn't seriously need to ask that question, did you?"
I give her a look. The kind that says "Um, hello, FNG here. Yes, I did seriously need to ask it."

Besides, she admitted herself that her senses are 'almost' perfect.

"Violating the rules would have made me a target for retribution and would have been cause for conflict. Obeying them only made my actions entirely lawful and above board..."
"Interesting. I suppose doing what you did would only be seen as adding to the trials' difficulty rather than attempting to disrupt things?"

With the added benefit of showing off vaunted dragon supremacy and power too, I'm guessing.

Anything else you want?
Coffee, black?

Yeah, that's unlikely to happen.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:21 am

Rieverre wrote:I give her a look. The kind that says "Um, hello, FNG here. Yes, I did seriously need to ask it."

Besides, she admitted herself that her senses are 'almost' perfect.
She sighs. "Of course."

"Interesting. I suppose doing what you did would only be seen as adding to the trials' difficulty rather than attempting to disrupt things?"

With the added benefit of showing off vaunted dragon supremacy and power too, I'm guessing.
"Exactly," she replies.

Coffee, black?

Yeah, that's unlikely to happen.
She blinks. "Hm. I don't have any but I believe my father might be able to arrange a supplier..."

"Your father," Haisoksu repeats.

"Yes, the Grand Duke of the Fire Dragon Clan."

You can hear your heart beat in the following silence.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:25 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Two days."
"...kudos for dedication..."

"Basically. First come, first serve... with the implication that you can do anything you can to stop others from beating you and spoiling your chances."
"And that sort of competition favors, the cunning, the strong, and the ferocious..."

I smirk, "And you just bypassed the whole damn thing you two are clever, very, very clever."

"It must be an order, master."
"Then Explain."

OOC: I assume there isn't anything new that wasn't already mentioned in my post chain.

You open the door just in time to see this standing in front of it... and opening its mouth to fire a jet of fire that is so intense it looks like a BEAM of PLASMA at some fleeing female demons...
"SHIT! HOLD YOUR FIRE! HOLD YOUR FIRE! GAME'S OVER! WE GOT OUR WINNERS ALREADY! EVERYONE STAND DOWN!!"
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:28 am

Psyckosama wrote:Technically you didn't ask her to put her in bondage knots...

She flushes. "Um..."
OC: True, but I expected, an I need to have my harmless fun sometimes no? Razz

She smirks at the Spider and slithers over and into your arms... giggity.
You know, I really should be more worried about the fact that I'm about to be the chew toy for a spider and a snake here. But really, why I can not just stop grinning here?

Benefits!
OC: Now I just need to learn how to stop the cosmic cock blocking and I'll be set.

Or in an alien realm...
Point

True. You're dressed in leather with an awesome cape and lead to a chamber.

The sisters are also dressed.

The High Priest and Royal Princess are waiting for you.

"Well," he begins. "You have a pair of competent handmaidens and seem to be in good health. I am sure you have many questions.."
"To many to count, but to start I would like to clear somethings up that has been bothering me about all this High Priest.

As so far I think I have been able to put together the basics here, with the whole summoning a person that most likely has a good chance to become your ruler, the ritual of gaining a new ruler with throne and drinking of blood most likely of a past ruler, the fact that until one you summon can pass the tests to become a ruler you can always just summon more and all that jazz.  

But the why still eludes me. As beside a few theories of my own, like your first ruler was a outsider like me in someway and never planned for what would come after his death. Or worse yet thought that he would live forever and so designed things like his throne an other dressings of Imperial power to only be keyed to him so that his power could never be turned against him.

Or that there is some pact with a higher power that requires your ruler to be not of your people for a something of worth like protection, power, wealth or something else along that vein.

Why follow a tradition, that while may be old and important can still saddle you with a ruler that could lead your people to ruin when you already have a strong and a respectable chain of heirs with the Warlord here and her kin?"

Last edited by Ironforge on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:29 am

Psyckosama wrote:
They all look at eachother then back at you.

"Too late."
"Well... fuck."

"One past handmaiden snuck in and basically explained the entire situation to the Emperor. He laughed in amusement and then bound her on the spot for letting him know what this nonsense was about. They don't want a repeat."
"Fair enough I guess."
And they enjoy it...
Glad to hear that.

They blush. "The other way to end the competition would be to... complete the ritual and bind both handmaidens."
"And I'll take this as a cue to get back to doing just that," I reply with a smirk while pulling the sisters back into my lap, once more enjoying the feel of their naked flesh against mine.
"Of course, the invitation to join us is still open..." I trailed off seductively, fixing the Lamia with my gaze as I began to nibble on Haisoksu's neck and running my fingers down her side, while using my other hand to caress Kaisho's stomach and breasts.
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:35 am

Brian Boru wrote:"...kudos for dedication..."
"Thank you, master."

"And that sort of competition favors, the cunning, the strong, and the ferocious..."

I smirk, "And you just bypassed the whole damn thing you two are clever, very, very clever."
The Laima raises her hand. "Technically I did to..."

"Really now..."

"Map of the vents..."

They look at each other. "Not bad."

"Then Explain."
They sigh. You have to ORDER them.

OOC: I assume there isn't anything new that wasn't already mentioned in my post chain.
Not really.

"SHIT!  HOLD YOUR FIRE!  HOLD YOUR FIRE!  GAME'S OVER!  WE GOT OUR WINNERS ALREADY!  EVERYONE STAND DOWN!!"[/quote]One of the women, who is your classical red skinned horned winged demon grins. "We'll know when the conditions are met... and you haven't fully bound them yet..."

She sees them in theroom. "One of those three... we just have to dis..."

She's blasted by a HUGE... what could only be called a RAY of fire...

You see her hit the wall so hard she craters. Must be immune to fire though because rather than be incinerated she's just knocked out by the kinetic impact.

"You heard the Emperor." The Dragon states. "He has ordered you to leave. Do so before I enforce his will."

She looks at you and then inside. "It seems that I have failed to prevent the infiltration of your quarters by these... harlots. My apologies sire."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:41 am

Kelenas wrote:]"Well... fuck."
"What we have to do to prevent any more deaths."

"Fair enough I guess."
The Laima sighs. "My guess is next time there will be a rule against premature infiltration."

They smirk.

I know I replied to that but... well... Specters. Wink

"And I'll take this as a cue to get back to doing just that," I reply with a smirk while pulling the sisters back into my lap, once more enjoying the feel of their naked flesh against mine.
They gladly join you.

"Of course, the invitation to join us is still open..." I trailed off seductively, fixing the Lamia with my gaze as I began to nibble on Haisoksu's neck and running my fingers down her side, while using my other hand to caress Kaisho's stomach and breasts.
You still would have me as one of your Harem?

She smiles radiantly and moves towards the bed... but then you hear a thunk behind it...

When you turn you see this leaning against a ledge... panting and sweating like she just ran a marathon...

"Okay, made it past that crazy bitch... now just to talk to the Emperor and..." she looks up and blinks. "Crap."

You smell burnt hair. Wink

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:46 am

Psyckosama wrote:She sighs. "Of course."
Shrug.

"I've heard plenty about dragons ... as told of in fiction, entertainment and legend. Asking rather than making possibly ill-founded assumptions seemed like the expedient thing to do."

She blinks. "Hm. I don't have any but I believe my father might be able to arrange a supplier..."

"Your father," Haisoksu repeats.

"Yes, the Grand Duke of the Fire Dragon Clan."

You can hear your heart beat in the following silence.
"Thank you, that would be most kind. Your clan has far-reaching trade relations, then?"

Pause and address one of the sisters under my breath.

"By your reaction, I'm guessing she ranks you and is known to hold considerable power, even for dragon?"
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top