You are the Demon King...

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Brian Boru on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:07 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Right bitches, here's how it goes down.

You were at home, minding your own business doin' whatever. Reading Fanfics, playin' XCOM, jackin' off to pictures of neon colored adolescent equines... don't know, don't give a damn.

But then you're hit by an intense sense of vertigo. It's not a pleasant one for sure. If anything it feels like flushed down a toilet and through a drinking draw while a Scandinavian Black Metal band plays the star Spangled Banner in German, backwards, in your head, using cannons as percussion instruments.

It's agonizing, it's distracting, its bloody obnoxious, and then suddenly it all ends when you're shat out, and yes, it did feel like you fell out of somethings ass, onto a hard stone floor far too hard for comfort...

And as you try and get your bearings you turn over with a groan and find yourself looking at...

The fuck do you do now?
I stare at my new...acquaintences...then I say in a low, flat emotionless voice..."I hurt too much for this to be a dream....I don't drink or partake of psychedelic substances so this can't be a bad trip...so that means only one other possible explanation...I died and went to the BAD PLACE....fuck..."
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Rieverre wrote:
"... so, guessing by the shoulder guards ... Demon King?"
The priest nods. The princess tenses.

[quote]As you walk you see the eyes of the odd guard are on you...

I don't react, but take note. Pretty large variation of genus there, but for all intents and purposes we've got beastmen as infantry? Intriguing.
Yep. After afew minutes your lead to a giant throne room.

*image fortcoming*

On the throne is sitting a rather smug looking individual...

"Oh, hello cousin..."

The girl sneers in rage.

"How dare you..."

"How dare I what? Sit on your daddy's throne. Or is it your throne... oh wait, that's right, you can't inherit can you... after all, you're a woman and thus only good for that lukewarm hole between your thighs, right?"

With a roar of rage the girl flairs in dark power.

"Princess! NO!" the Priest exclaims.

She fires a massive blast of Black and Violet fire at the throne. It strikes against a massive shield and then purple lightening rebounds, consuming her in power as she screams in agony.

She falls to her kneels, painting...

"Oh, Ruby, you were always so easy to get all wound up..."

The priest steps forward and looks at the man on the throne.

"Just because you are of Royal Blood, doesn't mean you are KING!"

Then waves his hand and he's violently ejected.

As in literally thrown off the throne to crash into the floor infront of it.

"Heh... worth it!"

Ironforge wrote:Thanks, there here is to hoping I'll get the change to earn the other part of that name too."
"

That gets an eyebrow raise

""Alright then so I take it I should just call you Priest, the Ork General and the princess, Princess then or does she not hold that rank and the nickname I tossed out earlier is just one she hates?
"

"High Priest, actually," the priest observes, "And she is indeed of Royal Blood."

"Just call me Warlord...."

Why do I get the feeling a lot of what I'm here for is going to be related to this picture?
Genra Savy?

Well I guess orks come in all shapes and sizes here, though I wonder that will do for the rest of my "knowledge" about this fantasy stuff?
We'll see...

After afew minutes your lead to a giant throne room.

*image fortcoming*

"Oh, hello cousin..."

The girl sneers in rage.

"How dare you..."

"How dare I what? Sit on your daddy's throne. Or is it your throne... oh wait, that's right, you can't inherit can you... after all, you're a woman and thus only good for that lukewarm hole between your thighs, right?"

She fires a massive blast of Black and Violet fire at the throne. It strikes against a massive shield and then purple lightening rebounds, consuming her in power as she screams in agony.

"Heh... worth it!"

Psyckosama
Admin

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Brian Boru wrote:I stare at my new...acquaintences...then I say in a low, flat emotionless voice..."I hurt too much for this to be a dream....I don't drink or partake of psychedelic substances so this can't be a bad trip...so that means only one other possible explanation...I died and went to the BAD PLACE....fuck..."  
They share a look as they move into the light, showing you the images above that I don't want to repost for the 10th time today.

"Bad place?"

The priest looks at you for a moment and says, "Actually, you're still very much alive."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
Kelenas wrote:Okay, I'm pretty sure I've read quite a number of fics and mangas with some premise like this or another. Which unfortunately doesn't change the slightest bit about the fact that I really wish I had a box of aspirin and something to wash them down with.

I press my eyes closed for a moment, then briefly look over both the weird boar-man-thing, and the busty-horned-chick, before closing them again and raising a finger.

"Give me a moment, please."
"Of course..."

You manage to look over your shoulder to see a large and imposing figure with glowing red eyes looking down at you...

http://i.imgur.com/0EzBbBg.jpg

Having said that, I painstakingly bring myself in an sitting position, legs folded beneath me in a tailor's seat, hands resting on my knees. For the next few moments I force myself to take slow breaths and consciously relax as much as possible - thank you, Autogenes Training - before opening my eyes again.
You feel your balance slip for a moment there but you are steadied. When you open your eyes you find the pig guy is holding you by the shoulder and not in a "I have you now" way.

"Easy there..."

"Alright, now that my headache's no longer at a level where I'm tempted to ask for a mercy-killing... you" I look at the boar-guy "look scary. But if we're going by conventional... well, conventions, you're probably more akin to a Lieutenant or General, and you" this time I turned towards the girl/woman/whatever "are the one I should really be afraid of. Sooo... at risk of ending up as a red smear on the floor someone needs to clean; what's going on?"
The pig guy chuckles. "Good instincts this one. I'm the General of the Dark Armies and Warlord of All Orcs."

"Don't worry about the Princess," the figure behind you states, "She is no danger to you..."

The woman in question lets out a feral growl that would probably be better placed on an angry wildcat and opens her hands... what looks like a ball of black and Red-violet flame appears in her hands.

The priest glares at her. "Child, you are still not too old for me to discipline..."

She sneers and suffs out the fireball.

"Now then, come... can you stand?"
I mentally filed away the fact that pig-guy called himself an Orc for later, though considering what my head still felt like I wasn't sure I'd actually find said thought later on.
On the question about whether I could stand, my first impulse was to say 'fuck no!' because I still felt like crap overall. Considering how I was surrounded by a number of beings that seemed rather powerful, both in the physical - pig-guy - and... well... I guess 'magical' sense - horned, fire-conjuring girl - or possibly both - priest guy - I figured that something more cooperative would be better, so instead I nodded briefly before grimacing from the pain. "Yeah, if I do it slowly," I replied, and as I said slowly began to bring myself in a standing position. Not particularly dignified, but it probably even less so if I'd done it quickly only to plant my face in the ground a second later.
So, I took my time, and used the opportunity to have a look around the room. The pain still made it hard to think, but I had to try anyway.

"Okay, so... help me out here a bit, please. I don't actually know any magic myself" though I made another mental note that, if my suspicions about this place were correct, I'd do my best to rectify that deficit as soon as possible "but I kinda imagine this is what a summoning circle would look like. And while she seems angry and displeased, none of you are surprised or confused by my appearance, so you were expecting a human, or at least something very similarly-looking, to show up, although the General's comment means you weren't aiming for me - or anyone, really - in particular."
At this point I frowned, trying to continue the train of thought and see where it leads.
"And that's about all I got, because I can't really figure out why. It's unlikely you're looking for combat-prowess, because the General looks like he's got the physical aspects covered pretty well, and the Princess seems like she doesn't have any problems making the laws of physics go huddle up in a corner and cry, nevermind that whoever you summoned might not have any combat skills at all, like me. Knowledge or other skills might be a possibility, but also run into the problem that without summoning someone specifically you might not end up getting what you're looking for. It could be that you're summoning humans for entertainment or food or whatever, but you seem way too accomodating and careful with me for that, and it would probably be easier to just go out and capture a bunch of villagers if that would be the case."
I tried to wrack my brain some more, but ultimately shrugged. "And that's about as far as my train of thought goes without going completely of the rails and into wild guessing and baseless speculation."
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"How dare you..."

Mental note made. Patriarchal society, or at least lines of inheritance. Joy.

"Heh... worth it!"
... aaand still, I say nothing. Though I feel like grabbing some popcorn, maybe? Those were some nice special effects.

Okay, maybe not actual special effects, but you get the picture.

I'm keeping to myself unless adressed.

And another mental note, throne has some form of autonomous defense screen ... smart.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:33 pm

Kelenas wrote:I mentally filed away the fact that pig-guy called himself an Orc for later, though considering what my head still felt like I wasn't sure I'd actually find said thought later on.
Yeah. You kinda have that sensation...

On the question about whether I could stand, my first impulse was to say 'fuck no!' because I still felt like crap overall. Considering how I was surrounded by a number of beings that seemed rather powerful, both in the physical - pig-guy - and... well... I guess 'magical' sense - horned, fire-conjuring girl - or possibly both - priest guy - I figured that something more cooperative would be better, so instead I nodded briefly before grimacing from the pain. "Yeah, if I do it slowly," I replied, and as I said slowly began to bring myself in a standing position. Not particularly dignified, but it probably even less so if I'd done it quickly only to plant my face in the ground a second later.
The orc actually helps you up. Shocking gentle that one, when he wants to be.

So, I took my time, and used the opportunity to have a look around the room. The pain still made it hard to think, but I had to try anyway.

"Okay, so... help me out here a bit, please. I don't actually know any magic myself" though I made another mental note that, if my suspicions about this place were correct, I'd do my best to rectify that deficit as soon as possible "but I kinda imagine this is what a summoning circle would look like. And while she seems angry and displeased, none of you are surprised or confused by my appearance, so you were expecting a human, or at least something very similarly-looking, to show up, although the General's comment means you weren't aiming for me - or anyone, really - in particular."
"This one isn't quite as stupid as he looks," the Princess remarks.

You can damned near HEAR the italicization of "quite"

At this point I frowned, trying to continue the train of thought and see where it leads.

"And that's about all I got, because I can't really figure out why. It's unlikely you're looking for combat-prowess, because the General looks like he's got the physical aspects covered pretty well, and the Princess seems like she doesn't have any problems making the laws of physics go huddle up in a corner and cry, nevermind that whoever you summoned might not have any combat skills at all, like me. Knowledge or other skills might be a possibility, but also run into the problem that without summoning someone specifically you might not end up getting what you're looking for. It could be that you're summoning humans for entertainment or food or whatever, but you seem way too accomodating and careful with me for that, and it would probably be easier to just go out and capture a bunch of villagers if that would be the case."

I tried to wrack my brain some more, but ultimately shrugged. "And that's about as far as my train of thought goes without going completely of the rails and into wild guessing and baseless speculation."
The priest looks amused. "Come. We'll entertain your baseless speculation as we walk. I'm interested in that you have to say..." he glances at the princes, "And show is she, though she will never admit it."

The princess scowls and grits her teeth.

Rieverre wrote:Mental note made. Patriarchal society, or at least lines of inheritance. Joy.
A yep.

... aaand still, I say nothing. Though I feel like grabbing some popcorn, maybe? Those were some nice special effects.

Okay, maybe not actual special effects, but you get the picture.

I'm keeping to myself unless adressed.

And another mental note, throne has some form of autonomous defense screen ... smart.
The priest looks at the male demon. "On your feet..."

"Ugh..."

He's given a swift kick. "I said on your feet!"

"I'm standing, I'm standing..."

He looks at the Orc.

"Watch him for a moment..."

He helps the princess back up and the three of them vanish down a side hall for a second.

The Orc smiles. "Well, you look like you could take a load off..."

He pats you on the back and walks you up to the throne...

"Come on...take a seat..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
"High Priest, actually," the priest observes, "And she is indeed of Royal Blood."

"Just call me Warlord...."
Alright then.

Genra Savy?
Well that is going to make life interesting.

After afew minutes your lead to a giant throne room.

*image fortcoming*

"Oh, hello cousin..."

The girl sneers in rage.

"How dare you..."

As in literally thrown off the throne to crash into the floor in front of it.

"Heh... worth it!"
"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it mate. Though I wonder now that you are off the throne and once princess here recovers, will you sing the same tune?

I say as I offer my hand to the downed fellow with a smirk.

"By the way the names Iron here and what may I call you troller of Princess Ruby?"
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Psyckosama wrote:They share a look as they move into the light, showing you the images above that I don't want to repost for the 10th time today.

"Bad place?"

The priest looks at you for a moment and says, "Actually, you're still very much alive."
I stare at the grey skinned fellow for a while, then letting it go I say, "Then as I've apparently run dry my theories as to where I could be then would one of ya'll be so kind as to enlighten me."

I then brace myself for the answer, whatever it may be.
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
Kelenas wrote:I mentally filed away the fact that pig-guy called himself an Orc for later, though considering what my head still felt like I wasn't sure I'd actually find said thought later on.
Yeah. You kinda have that sensation...
Better find a notebook soon.

The orc actually helps you up. Shocking gentle that one, when he wants to be.
Okay, that's somewhat surprising.

"This one isn't quite as stupid as he looks," the Princess remarks.

You can damned near HEAR the italicization of "quite"
Well, I'll probably take that as a compliment. Not that I'll say so out loud, because Princess obviously has a temper, or a very bad mood. Possibly both. And I'd rather not pour oil into that particular fire.

The priest looks amused. "Come. We'll entertain your baseless speculation as we walk. I'm interested in that you have to say..." he glances at the princes, "And show is she, though she will never admit it."

The princess scowls and grits her teeth.
I hesitated briefly, then shrugged, "Alright, lead the way."
Might as well go with the flow for now. And have a look around while we walk to wherever.
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:41 pm

Psyckosama wrote:The priest looks at the male demon. "On your feet..."

"Ugh..."

He's given a swift kick. "I said on your feet!"

"I'm standing, I'm standing..."

He looks at the Orc.

"Watch him for a moment..."

He helps the princess back up and the three of them vanish down a side hall for a second.

The Orc smiles. "Well, you look like you could take a load off..."

He pats you on the back and walks you up to the throne...

"Come on...take a seat..."
Siiiiiigh ...

"Oh yes, I'm so horribly tired, I'm just going to sit in the nice chair that likely has no symbolic or ritual significance whatsoever and it's not like I just saw someone infinitely more resilient and powerful than I get catapulted out of it like so much flotsam."

Pause.

"Oh."

Deadpan intensifies.

"Wait."

I give the Orc a Spock eyebrow.

"This would be a really good time for an explanation, long or short."
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:55 pm

Kelenas wrote:Better find a notebook soon.
Never hurts to ask.

Unless they take offense and disembowel you.

Well, I'll probably take that as a compliment. Not that I'll say so out loud, because Princess obviously has a temper, or a very bad mood. Possibly both. And I'd rather not pour oil into that particular fire.
Righto.

I hesitated briefly, then shrugged, "Alright, lead the way."

Might as well go with the flow for now. And have a look around while we walk to wherever.
He leads you out of the room.

It seems to be hewed from solid rock and crystal and carved into the ground, where you arrived, is an ominously glowing summoning circle...

You're walked up a long flight of steps and through an archway which closes with a wave of the priests hand, hiding it from sight.

You then turn onto a massive hall of black marble, basalt, and obsidian... its huge and ominous. As you walk you see several paintings on the wall.

Such as this one...

As you walk you see the eyes of the odd guard are on you...

At this point you have time to ask all your questions as you walk.

Ironforge wrote:"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it mate. Though I wonder now that you are off the throne and once princess here recovers, will you sing the same tune?

I say as I offer my hand to the downed fellow with a smirk.

"By the way the names Iron here and what may I call you troller of Princess Ruby?"
"Call me The Duke." he laughs. "Anyways, little miss piss there's Ruby-Eyes actually..."

"Do not tell him my personal name, fool! He has no right to use it!"

"I call her Ruby because it pisses her off."

*Growl*

"Anyways, don't worry about that... her aim sucks. I could dodge her blindfolded and drunk."

The priest coughs. "Come, both of you..."

They walk off leaving you with the Orc.

"So, boy, want to give it a try? I won't tell..."

Brian Boru wrote:I stare at the grey skinned fellow for a while, then letting it go I say, "Then as I've apparently run dry my theories as to where I could be then would one of ya'll be so kind as to enlighten me."

I then brace myself for the answer, whatever it may be.
The girl growls. It's inhuman. "You've been summoned to the Demon Realm, fool. You should feel honored."

Rieverre wrote:Siiiiiigh ...

"Oh yes, I'm so horribly tired, I'm just going to sit in the nice chair that likely has no symbolic or ritual significance whatsoever and it's not like I just saw someone infinitely more resilient and powerful than I get catapulted out of it like so much flotsam."

Pause.

"Oh."

Deadpan intensifies.

"Wait."

I give the Orc a Spock eyebrow.

"This would be a really good time for an explanation, long or short."
"Only because he was an idiot who used it to harm the princess." he pauses, "Seriously though, you need to take a seat. Don't ask."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Only because he was an idiot who used it to harm the princess." he pauses, "Seriously though, you need to take a seat. Don't ask."
"Time limit, then. Or limited window of opportunity," I muse, stepping up to the throne.

Then I turn around and give the Orc a frank look. "Or you're just hurrying me up so I don't get the chance to second guess this."

For a moment I don't move.

Then I decide, to hell with it.

"I wish I had something pithy to say here."

And take a seat.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Psyckosama wrote:He leads you out of the room.

It seems to be hewed from solid rock and crystal and carved into the ground, where you arrived, is an ominously glowing summoning circle...

pic-snip

You're walked up a long flight of steps and through an archway which closes with a wave of the priests hand, hiding it from sight.

You then turn onto a massive hall of black marble, basalt, and obsidian... its huge and ominous. As you walk you see several paintings on the wall.

Such as this one...

pic-snip

pic-snip

Well, going colour and style of the decor, not to mention the additional pig-like guards which probably were more eastern-style orcs, it was probably a fairly safe bet that I was in the stereotypical Evil Overlord's Castle. Part of me kind of expected to see a similarly stereotypical band of heroes kicking in a nearby door any moment, but the longer we walked, the more unlikely that seemed to happen, so I figured I might just as well try and get some answers.

"Where exactly are we here? And what am I here for?"

Probably somewhat vague, but I didn't want to waste time that could've been used to listen to come up with more elaborate or specific ways of asking those questions.
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
"Call me The Duke." he laughs. "Anyways, little miss piss there's Ruby-Eyes actually..."

"Do not tell him my personal name, fool! He has no right to use it!"

"I call her Ruby because it pisses her off."
"You don't say, now that is a rather interesting little fact Duke. As you just help me clear something up that has be bothering me for a while now.

Thanks a lot for that mate."

"Anyways, don't worry about that... her aim sucks. I could dodge her blindfolded and drunk."
"Well maybe for you mate, but I'm a bar standard human here. As I would bet what you call slow would still be fast enough to paste me before I can blink here.

They walk off leaving you with the Orc.

"So, boy, want to give it a try? I won't tell..."
"Well considering that you and everyone else here wants me to land my ass here on the throne of the Demon King here and that I'm not a idiot. I got to ask why first?

As even though I know I will end up sitting on this throne one way or another by the time this talk is done. I still would like to know why you need to summon some random somebody to sit in this throne when you lose a king?

An considering how everyone is reacting to this play of events, this can't be the first time either. So be blunt with me General, why do you need a another planer person to sit on this throne and rule? When you already have those here in the wings who could take up the mantle of ruler of your lands and who should by all accounts be better rulers for you people then some random somebody?

Then stopping to think for a moment.

Though consider you might not be able answer my questions now because of something, can you promise me you will once I sit in this throne instead?
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Rieverre wrote:"Time limit, then. Or limited window of opportunity," I muse, stepping up to the throne.

Then I turn around and give the Orc a frank look. "Or you're just hurrying me up so I don't get the chance to second guess this."

For a moment I don't move.

Then I decide, to hell with it.

"I wish I had something pithy to say here."

And take a seat.
It... tingles.

Moments later the priest walks into view holding a goblet.

"Drink this."

He doesn't seem to be asking.

Kelenas wrote:Well, going colour and style of the decor, not to mention the additional pig-like guards which probably were more eastern-style orcs, it was probably a fairly safe bet that I was in the stereotypical Evil Overlord's Castle. Part of me kind of expected to see a similarly stereotypical band of heroes kicking in a nearby door any moment, but the longer we walked, the more unlikely that seemed to happen, so I figured I might just as well try and get some answers.

"Where exactly are we here? And what am I here for?"
"Complicated question... more complicated answer."

[/quote]Probably somewhat vague, but I didn't want to waste time that could've been used to listen to come up with more elaborate or specific ways of asking those questions.[/quote]
Might have wanted to. Wink

Ironforge wrote:"You don't say, now that is a rather interesting little fact Duke.
"THE Duke."

As you just help me clear something up that has be bothering me for a while now.

Thanks a lot for that mate."
"Oh?"

"Well maybe for you mate, but I'm a bar standard human here. As I would bet what you call slow would still be fast enough to paste me before I can blink here.
"True.." he grins.

idiot. I got to ask why first?

As even though I know I will end up sitting on this throne one way or another by the time this talk is done. I still would like to know why you need to summon some random somebody to sit in this throne when you lose a king?
His cheeks puff up and he sighs. "No idea. Magic thing."

An considering how everyone is reacting to this play of events, this can't be the first time either. So be blunt with me General, why do you need a another planer person to sit on this throne and rule? When you already have those here in the wings who could take up the mantle of ruler of your lands and who should by all accounts be better rulers for you people then some random somebody?
"Like I said. Magic thing."

Then stopping to think for a moment.

Though consider you might not be able answer my questions now because of something, can you promise me you will once I sit in this throne instead?
"I can't, but I'm sure the High Priest will."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:30 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
"THE Duke."
Alright noted, "The Duke" then.

"Oh?"
An to that I just grin.

His cheeks puff up and he sighs. "No idea. Magic thing."
"Isn't it always." I say with a sign.

"I can't, but I'm sure the High Priest will."
"Alright then, lets do this and anything else then that needs to get this done then."

I say as I sit in the throne and ready myself for what is to come.

Last edited by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Ironforge wrote:Alright noted, "The Duke" then.

An to that I just grin.

"Isn't it always, I say with a sign."
He shrugs. "Not my forte."

"Alright then, lets do this and anything else then that needs to get this done then."

I say as I sit in the throne and ready myself for what is to come.
It... tingles.

Moments later High Priest walks into view holding a goblet.

"Drink this."

He doesn't seem to be asking.[/quote]

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Psyckosama wrote:It... tingles.

Moments later the priest walks into view holding a goblet.

"Drink this."

In for a penny, in for a pound.

I down the contents of the goblet.

From what I'm feeling, results ought to be self-explanatory, and it's not as thought I have much choice here.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Complicated question... more complicated answer."
"Well, it's probably a fairly safe bet that I'm no longer on my own world, so any names you could give me probably wouldn't mean anything to me until I learn more about it. But it also means that whatever you summoned me for has to be important somehow, though I take it you won't really tell me until that actually takes place? Probably so I won't panic, try to flee, and end up getting myself killed and you'd have to do the whole summoning again? Something like that ?"
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Psyckosama wrote:It... tingles.

Moments later High Priest walks into view holding a goblet.

"Drink this."

An drink I do.
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:49 pm

Kelenas wrote:"Well, it's probably a fairly safe bet that I'm no longer on my own world, so any names you could give me probably wouldn't mean anything to me until I learn more about it. But it also means that whatever you summoned me for has to be important somehow, though I take it you won't really tell me until that actually takes place? Probably so I won't panic, try to flee, and end up getting myself killed and you'd have to do the whole summoning again? Something like that ?"
The princess raises an eyebrow. "Okay, this one might actually have a functional brain... not a total loss then."

Rieverre wrote:In for a penny, in for a pound.

I down the contents of the goblet.

From what I'm feeling, results ought to be self-explanatory, and it's not as thought I have much choice here.
Ironforge wrote:An drink I do.
You drink it. It's strong red wine mixed with...

Blood?

It's about that moment that the pain starts.

You feel energy arching into your body from the throne. And it's not the good kind of energy... less ABSOLUTE POWER and more "Gee, who forgot to disconnect the lightening rod before putting it up my ass"?

If feels like every cell your body is being individually roasted.

Absently you can hear someones screaming, and he's got one hell of a set of lungs on him.

Wait.

That's you.

Anyways, right before you black out, you hear The Duke say...

"I wonder if this one is going to explode like the other three?"

And then blissful unconsciousness. Smile

You wake up feeling groggy as hell finding yourself face down in black silk sheets.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Psyckosama wrote:You drink it. It's strong red wine mixed with...

Blood?

You feel energy arching into your body from the throne. And it's not the good kind of energy... less ABSOLUTE POWER and more "Gee, who forgot to disconnect the lightening rod before putting it up my ass"?

Absently you can hear someones screaming, and he's got one hell of a set of lungs on him.

Wait.

That's you.
"OHGODDAMMITWHYISTHISALWAYSATHING?!?!"

"ALLOFMYHAAAAAATTEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee ..."

You wake up feeling groggy as hell finding yourself face down in black silk sheets.
... I really prefer high-thread-count cotton ...

Also, dammit.

On the down-side, it was about as bad as I'd though it'd get when the priest handed me that drink.

On the up-side, hey, no pain anymore. That's a bonus, right?

I grope around blindly, finding the edge of the bed after a moment, and drag myself upwards.

Now, this is before my morning coffee, so things are bound to look a bit odd, but I might as well give the surrounds a once over. Come to think of it, myself as well. I figure, there's 50% chance of body horror, better than 80% chance of being nude, and likely no caffeeine in sight.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Psyckosama wrote:You drink it. It's strong red wine mixed with...

Blood?

Wait.

That's you.

Ok the made the whole summoning thing down right nice.

Fuck!

I hope I don't have to go through that again, as I don't think my sanity can take another such hit of mind numbing pain and not crack like so much cheap china anytime soon here.

Then quickly trying to gather my barrings first to try to figure out what is going on now and how I'm feeling after that little stunt.

I slowly start to try to move my body, slowly and carefully try to figure out if all is still well with myself. Before checking my surroundings and my current state of dress. As I'm pretty sure silk shouldn't feel this nice if I was clothed.
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Psyckosama wrote:The girl growls. It's inhuman. "You've been summoned to the Demon Realm, fool. You should feel honored."
My eyes widen a bit at that snarl but another wave of pain flashes through my head and I groan, frustrated at the pain, "I'd feel more honored most likely if my head didn't feel like it was used as part of a giant's drum set who used spiked warhammers for drumsticks."

Rubbing my temples a bit I continue, "So why was I shunted through what I can only describe as hell's pipelines and brought here then? Pardon my crudeness." I mutter half sarcasticly, half doing whatever it talks to ward off the sheer terror coursing through me.
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Rieverre wrote:"OHGODDAMMITWHYISTHISALWAYSATHING?!?!"
It comes out kinda like...

"ALLOFMYHAAAAAATTEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee ..."

... I really prefer high-thread-count cotton ...
Such is life.

Though these are some sexy sheets...

Also, dammit.

On the down-side, it was about as bad as I'd though it'd get when the priest handed me that drink.

On the up-side, hey, no pain anymore. That's a bonus, right?
No, actually, you feel pretty good.

I grope around blindly, finding the edge of the bed after a moment, and drag myself upwards.

Now, this is before my morning coffee, so things are bound to look a bit odd, but I might as well give the surrounds a once over. Come to think of it, myself as well. I figure, there's 50% chance of body horror,
More of a 50/50 deal...

Good news, you look down and you basically have an idealized body form. Strong, fit, and sure to please the ladies.

Oh, and you've grown an impressive rack of horns.

better than 80% chance of being nude,
100%

and likely no caffeeine in sight.
Not a drop... but a couple minutes later the door opens up and two red skinned female demons enter.

they seem to be carrying a large covered platter of food and a jug...

Good god that smells good...

Ironforge wrote:Ok the made the whole summoning thing down right nice.

Fuck!

I hope I don't have to go through that again, as I don't think my sanity can take another such hit of mind numbing pain and not crack like so much cheap china anytime soon here.
Are you trying to tempt Mr. Murphy?

Then quickly trying to gather my barrings first to try to figure out what is going on now and how I'm feeling after that little stunt.
You feel pretty damned good actually...

I slowly start to try to move my body, slowly and carefully try to figure out if all is still well with myself. Before checking my surroundings and my current state of dress. As I'm pretty sure silk shouldn't feel this nice if I was clothed.
You feel better than well. You basically have an idealized body form. Strong, fit, and sure to please the ladies.

And you're naked.

As you're looking around, the door opens up and two red skinned female demons enter.

Brian Boru wrote:My eyes widen a bit at that snarl but another wave of pain flashes through my head and I groan, frustrated at the pain, "I'd feel more honored most likely if my head didn't feel like it was used as part of a giant's drum set who used spiked warhammers for drumsticks."

Rubbing my temples a bit I continue, "So why was I shunted through what I can only describe as hell's pipelines and brought here then?  Pardon my crudeness."  I mutter half sarcasticly, half doing whatever it talks to ward off the sheer terror coursing through me.
"You will be told in time," the priest says, "Are you alright? Are you good to stand?"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:39 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
Are you trying to tempt Mr. Murphy?
OC: Hey me and Murphy go way back and have this understanding see, he lets happen that I have time to recover from the "fun" he throws at me and I don't break half way though one of his awesome ideas of "fun". So really it's not such much tempting Murphy and more that I know he likes working toys to play with. Razz

You feel pretty damned good actually...
Ok, what the fuck is going on here, as I work out the kinks in my body.

As I shouldn't feel nearly this nice after what I just went though. As if the freaking summoning....

And you're naked.
Oh come on, I got horns now and a body mod.

Sure the better body is nice and all, but I liked my old body too. Sure it was not as nice, but it was mine and I had all my best moments in that body.

As you're looking around, the door opens up and two red skinned female demons enter.

Ok that is it, what are Scanty and Kneesocks here?

You know what fuck it, I deal with that later. As right now I might as well eat while I can get some clothes.

"Thank you ladies food, but can one of you also get me some clothes here too? As it seems I will be need some after the meal.

Also what should I call you two, as unless your names are Scanty and Kneesocks here? I think I might need to know what to call you by." I say in a joking voice.

Last edited by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:40 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Though these are some sexy sheets...
Silk sheets always make me feel like I'm slipping in or out of something ... while that might not be a bad thing in certain circumstances, actually sleeping is not one of those.

No, actually, you feel pretty good.
*resists humming Walking on Sunshine*

More of a 50/50 deal...

Good news, you look down and you basically have an idealized body form. Strong, fit, and sure to please the ladies.

... I'll mark this one down in the win column regardless. Though I do sort of wish the horns were a bit more streamlined. Are they at least properly swept back, or do they look like I'm expected to run people through with them?

100%
Meh. I momentarily contemplate sheet-toga, but shrug the idea off after a second or two. Too much of a bother.

"Tell me there's coffee in there. Or, if not, at least tell me you know what coffee is."
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:41 pm

[quote="Psyckosama]"You will be told in time," the priest says, "Are you alright? Are you good to stand?"[/quote]"I will be. And yes I can stand, at least I think so." Then I try to stand under my own power, if I can't I grunt in frustration, "Could some one lend me a hand?"

Once I get up, and thank whoever helped me up if I needed it, I turn to the priest and say, "Alright then. Where to now?"
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Right bitches, here's how it goes down.

You were at home, minding your own business doin' whatever. Reading Fanfics, playin' XCOM, jackin' off to pictures of neon colored adolescent equines... don't know, don't give a damn.

But then you're hit by an intense sense of vertigo. It's not a pleasant one for sure. If anything it feels like flushed down a toilet and through a drinking draw while a Scandinavian Black Metal band plays the star Spangled Banner in German, backwards, in your head, using cannons as percussion instruments.

It's agonizing, it's distracting, its bloody obnoxious, and then suddenly it all ends when you're shat out, and yes, it did feel like you fell out of somethings ass, onto a hard stone floor far too hard for comfort...

And as you try and get your bearings you turn over with a groan and find yourself looking at...

The fuck do you do now?
Get on my feet and start trying to get a grasp of the situation.

"I don't suppose any of you would be willing to tell me what is occurring."

Silver Sun 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Ironforge wrote:OC: Hey me and Murphy go way back and have this understanding see, he lets happen that I have time to recover from the "fun" he throws at me and I don't break half way though one of his awesome ideas of "fun". So really it's not such much tempting Murphy and more that I know he likes working toys to play with. Razz
:p

Ok, what the fuck is going on here, as I work out the kinks in my body.
And you do.

As I shouldn't feel nearly this nice after what I just went though. As if the freaking summoning....
And you check yourself out.

Oh come on, I got horns now and a body mod.
You're a fucking DEMON.

Sure the better body is nice and all, but I liked my old body too. Sure it was not as nice, but it was mine and I had all my best moments in that body.
Ah, it was worn out anyways... time for an upgrade!

Ok that is it, what are Scanty and Kneesocks here?
They just look reminiscent of the demon sisters in the "Recycled art" sense.

Try to leave the 4th wall intact please?

You know what fuck it, I deal with that later. As right now I might as well eat while I can get some clothes.
"Please rest, master... you've been unconscious for over a week."

That explains the hungry.

"Thank you ladies food, but can one of you also get me some clothes here too? As it seems I will be need some after the meal.
"Are you sure? You need to recover..."

Also what should I call you two, as unless your names are Scanty and Kneesocks here? I think I might need to know what to call you by." I say in a joking voice.
They look confused. "No, our names are not that..."

They look at eachother for a moment. "Master, we've sisters have been honored to chosen to serve you as your bodyguards and handmaidens. Please accept our true names and our status as your loyal and willing slaves..."

Rieverre wrote:Silk sheets always make me feel like I'm slipping in or out of something ... while that might not be a bad thing in certain circumstances, actually sleeping is not one of those.
Magic Silk.

*resists humming Walking on Sunshine*
I'll mark this one down in the win column regardless. Though I do sort of wish the horns were a bit more streamlined. Are they at least properly swept back, or do they look like I'm expected to run people through with them?
They're kinda streamlined. Aggressive, impressive but not in the way.

You're not HELLBOY.

Meh. I momentarily contemplate sheet-toga, but shrug the idea off after a second or two. Too much of a bother.
Rock out with your cock out!

"Tell me there's coffee in there. Or, if not, at least tell me you know what coffee is."
"Coffee? Isn't that some mortal drink?"

They present you with the food then kneel.

"Master, we've sisters have been honored to chosen to serve you as your bodyguards and handmaidens. Please accept our true names and our status as your loyal and willing slaves..."

Brian Boru wrote:"I will be.  And yes I can stand, at least I think so."  Then I try to stand under my own power, if I can't I grunt in frustration, "Could some one lend me a hand?"  

Once I get up, and thank whoever helped me up if I needed it, I turn to the priest and say, "Alright then.  Where to now?"
He leads you out of the room.

Such as this one...

Silver Sun 17 wrote:"I don't suppose any of you would be willing to tell me what is occurring."
I'm getting a bit overloaded at the moment. Mind going on hold for a bit?

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top