Giant Stompy Robots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are the Demon King...

+5
Kelenas
Brian Boru
mithril-blade
Silver Sun 17
Ironforge
9 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

You are the Demon King... - Page 24 Empty Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Brian Boru wrote:Cool one isn't she?  "Duly noted."

Yes.

"The horrible image of the logistics of a giant reptile and a human female was trying to burn itself into my mind.  Shape-shifting makes it easier to accept."

"You need to desensitize yourself."

She likely thinks I'm crazy.

Probably.

"I'm glad to be worthy of your praise."  If this includes a spar then I ask about magic, if it doesn't then I ask if I'm worth having a spar with her.

It is a spar, ask your questions.

Rieverre wrote:"It's a pleasure," I smile. "The household staff has been exemplary in the execution of their duties, as well as the discretion with which they do so."

She nods. "Nothing less is to be accepted," she replies calmly.

Shelved for the moment, but useful information. And yes, that, I'm trying not to think about that, really ... it's almost working too.

Dammit brain. Well, it _was_ almost working.

What, you can't get the image of their naked, nubile, sweat covered bodies touching, caressing, rubbing, licking, writing in pleasure, screaming in ecstasy out of your mind?  Twisted Evil 

That said, not that these two have any right to talk.

Psyckosama
Admin

https://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Psyckosama wrote:She nods. "Nothing less is to be accepted," she replies calmly.

"I take it the Lady Seneschal is also the guest you meant to invite on our eventual trip?" I ask Ruby Eyes, mostly just to confirm.

Anyway, I greet Blue as well and we settle in for breakfast, saving any potentially serious discussion for after we've eaten. Or at least that's when I intend to ask about today's agenda, and whether such even exists at the moment.

What, you can't get the image of their naked, nubile, sweat covered bodies touching, caressing, rubbing, licking, writing in pleasure, screaming in ecstasy out of your mind?  Twisted Evil 

... yes, that.

That said, not that these two have any right to talk.

Quite.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:29 pm

Rieverre wrote:"I take it the Lady Seneschal is also the guest you meant to invite on our eventual trip?" I ask Ruby Eyes, mostly just to confirm.

"Yes."

Anyway, I greet Blue as well and we settle in for breakfast, saving any potentially serious discussion for after we've eaten. Or at least that's when I intend to ask about today's agenda, and whether such even exists at the moment.

None thus far, the Seneschal informs you. But if you like she could arrange a review of the staff and guards.

... yes, that.

Naughty brain.  Cool 

Quite.

In bed you sometimes have to remind them that you're still there... :p

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:41 pm

Psyckosama wrote:None thus far, the Seneschal informs you. But if you like she could arrange a review of the staff and guards.

Well, since I don't have any pressing matters to addend to, that actually sounds like a pretty good idea and will let me get a better look at how things are done here. I tell her to go ahead and arrange it, though it needn't be a full review if that would be too disruptive.

In bed you sometimes have to remind them that you're still there... :p

Well, watching can be fun too. And they're always so adorably embarrassed when they realize what happened. ^^
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:11 pm

Rieverre wrote:Well, since I don't have any pressing matters to addend to, that actually sounds like a pretty good idea and will let me get a better look at how things are done here. I tell her to go ahead and arrange it, though it needn't be a full review if that would be too disruptive.

She nods. "It will be done."

She snaps her fingers and another cute maid appears.

"Mistress?"

"I want a review of the staff and guards timed for midday.."

"Yes mistress."

The maid is gone in moments to do the task.

Well, watching can be fun too. And they're always so adorably embarrassed when they realize what happened. ^^

My when they realize you mean when you remind them.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Psyckosama wrote:She nods. "It will be done."

She snaps her fingers and another cute maid appears.

"Mistress?"

"I want a review of the staff and guards timed for midday.."

"Yes mistress."

The maid is gone in moments to do the task.

Picture of efficiency. Also, fetish wear. Because those outfits definitely qualify. Still, lovely, lovely maids.

Ahem.

We'll take tea after breakfast, which should give me the opportunity to ask everybody what they have planned for the day. Well, the handmaidens will probably be with me for most of it, and definitely for the review seeings as they've got a martial background. The Arachne is likely still on the evil-laugh-while-updating-security stage but I'd still like to hear about how that's going. And so on.

My when they realize you mean when you remind them.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other ^^
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Psyckosama wrote:

Slept like a baby.

babies do not sleep soundly.

She dresses you and asks what you wish to have for breakfast.
I'll just go with considered traditional fare for a former human demon. best to get used to the differences between here and back on the homeworld.

Silver Sun 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:53 pm

Rieverre wrote:Picture of efficiency. Also, fetish wear. Because those outfits definitely qualify. Still, lovely, lovely maids.

This is the land of fetishwear. Or is all the leather on the Handmaidens, Ruby Eye and her cousin not a five away.

Ahem.

We'll take tea after breakfast, which should give me the opportunity to ask everybody what they have planned for the day. Well, the handmaidens will probably be with me for most of it, and definitely for the review seeings as they've got a martial background. The Arachne is likely still on the evil-laugh-while-updating-security stage but I'd still like to hear about how that's going. And so on.

The princess is reviewing some economics records. The Seneschal is going to prepare the review, the Laima is going back to the library to... um... RERSEARCH, the Dragon Princess has no set plans, and the Arachne needs several hundred thousand gold for traps...

Ruby Eye twitches and demands to know, "What kind of traps cost that much..."

Her response is simply to break out in maniacal laughing.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other ^^

:p

Silver Sun 17 wrote:

Sure they do. It's whn they wake up that you have problems.

I'll just go with considered traditional fare for a former human demon. best to get used to the differences between here and back on the homeworld.

Well, you're given a rather elaborate stew with bread that looks like bubbling lava. It's a favorite.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"You need to desensitize yourself."

"I think I'm getting there but I'll take your advice."

Probably.

Lovely

It is a spar, ask your questions.

I say that I've heard she was also a master of combat magic. I mention my struggles with a damn fireball and ask if she has any advice for me to help make it easier to work the spell. I'm also curious about her personal repertoire as I had been corrected in my assumption that demons were locked to the fire and explosion type of magic.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:00 pm

Brian Boru wrote:"I think I'm getting there but I'll take your advice."

Nod.

I say that I've heard she was also a master of combat magic.  I mention my struggles with a damn fireball and ask if she has any advice for me to help make it easier to work the spell.  I'm also curious about her personal repertoire as I had been corrected in my assumption that demons were locked to the fire and explosion type of magic.

"Use your negative feelings. Anger, fear, aggression, this are the sources of your power. Feel the hate swelling within you. Give in to your anger, your frustration, and use it to strike down your opponent."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:09 pm

Psyckosama wrote:This is the land of fetishwear. Or is all the leather on the Handmaidens, Ruby Eye and her cousin not a five away.

I have to wonder if the human lands are all lace and frills and corsets then.

On the other hoof, it does make sense, seeing as this _is_ the domain of creatures of passion, desire and various sundry other lusts.

The princess is reviewing some economics records.

I ask is she might forward a copy of anything immediately relevant that crosses her desk. While I'm not an economist it's still something I was intending to take a look at at some point. Though by take a look at I most mean have the Lamia give me the cliff notes version. Unless, and this I ask, the princess would be willing to brief me on the matter at some convenient time?

The Seneschal is going to prepare the review, the Laima is going back to the library to... um... RERSEARCH, the Dragon Princess has no set plans,

Well, I'd be a poor host if I simply abandoned her a day into her visit. I ask if she'd like to join me during the review.

and the Arachne needs several hundred thousand gold for traps...

Ruby Eye twitches and demands to know, "What kind of traps cost that much..."

Her response is simply to break out in maniacal laughing.

I wait for her to stop before telling her to present an itemized list with that request, along with one of the vulnerabilities she found that the traps would cover. We'll burn the list after we've reviewed her proposal. Can she have it ready by this evening?
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Psyckosama wrote:

Silver Sun 17 wrote:

Sure they do. It's whn they wake up that you have problems.

Well, you're given a rather elaborate stew with bread that looks like bubbling lava. It's a favorite.
OOC: wasn't i supposed to join the high priest for breakfest?

Silver Sun 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:28 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Nod.

Alright then...moving on.

"Use your negative feelings. Anger, fear, aggression, this are the sources of your power. Feel the hate swelling within you. Give in to your anger, your frustration, and use it to strike down your opponent."

Right then, looking for a good target I imagine it as something I hate something I loath, I try to fill myself with a burning RAGE, one so intense that the only acceptable thing to do is immolate the target of that rage until it's nothing but ash. Then I let lose.

Brian Boru carried out 1 launched of one d10 :
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:05 am

Rieverre wrote:I have to wonder if the human lands are all lace and frills and corsets then.

I can tell you now, many of the human lands are Disney Princess Land.

On the other hoof, it does make sense, seeing as this _is_ the domain of creatures of passion, desire and various sundry other lusts.

Yep.

I ask is she might forward a copy of anything immediately relevant that crosses her desk. While I'm not an economist it's still something I was intending to take a look at at some point. Though by take a look at I most mean have the Lamia give me the cliff notes version. Unless, and this I ask, the princess would be willing to brief me on the matter at some convenient time?

Are you sure? It is all very complicated.

Well, I'd be a poor host if I simply abandoned her a day into her visit. I ask if she'd like to join me during the review.

She'd enjoy it. Would you mind if she had her Dragon Guard join the review. After all, as long as she remains at the palace, her Bodyguards are at your disposal.

I wait for her to stop before telling her to present an itemized list with that request, along with one of the vulnerabilities she found that the traps would cover. We'll burn the list after we've reviewed her proposal. Can she have it ready by this evening?

"Actually, My lord and Master, I have a functional prototype already prepared..."

Frankly, at the moment she has That Look in all 8 of her eyes. The one that makes you wonder if she was fathered by a Heterodyne.

Silver Sun 17 wrote:
OOC: wasn't i supposed to join the high priest for breakfest?

My mistake. It's hard to keep track.

Remind me please.

Last edited by Psyckosama on Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:22 am

Psyckosama wrote:I can tell you now, many of the human lands are Disney Princess Land.

... I've never had the urge to go kidnap a princess. Before.

Demon-brain must be affecting me.

Yes, that must be it.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Are you sure? It is all very complicated.

Hence why I said cliff notes, or asked the princess to brief me on it, rather than just going and asking for the documents to look through them myself.

She'd enjoy it. Would you mind if she had her Dragon Guard join the review. After all, as long as she remains at the palace, her Bodyguards are at your disposal.

No, I wouldn't mind at all. Blue's really doing the whole 'best foot forward' thing to the hilt.

"Actually, My lord and Master, I have a functional prototype already prepared..."

Frankly, at the moment she has That Look in all 8 of her eyes. The one that makes you wonder if she was fathered by a Heterodyne.

"... this is going to be something that's equal parts awesome and an abomination of the natural order of the world, isn't it?" I wonder out-loud before deciding I'm really too intrigued by what she might have come up with to be bothered. "Tell you what, after we're done with the review you can show off your creation."
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:24 am

Rieverre wrote:... I've never had the urge to go kidnap a princess. Before.

Demon-brain must be affecting me.

Yes, that must be it.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Heh. Your own Disney Harem?

Hence why I said cliff notes, or asked the princess to brief me on it, rather than just going and asking for the documents to look through them myself.

Point. She can explain the basics.

Still very complicated.

No, I wouldn't mind at all. Blue's really doing the whole 'best foot forward' thing to the hilt.

Yep. She's good at it too.

"... this is going to be something that's equal parts awesome and an abomination of the natural order of the world, isn't it?" I wonder out-loud before deciding I'm really too intrigued by what she might have come up with to be bothered. "Tell you what, after we're done with the review you can show off your creation."

"I can show you now... if you'd like..."

"The review will take time to prepare."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:32 am

Psyckosama wrote:Heh. Your own Disney Harem?

They're very decorative.^^

Point. She can explain the basics.

Still very complicated.

But likely something I should know, or at least be aware of at _some_ level.

Yep. She's good at it too.

That and she made a favorable and memorable first impression.

"I can show you now... if you'd like..."

Must ... control ...

... oh, wait, I don't actually _have_ to.

*headpats Arachne*

"The review will take time to prepare."

"The Lady Seneschal should probably join us. This might end up affecting household staff after all."
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:36 am

Rieverre wrote:They're very decorative.^^

Heh.

But likely something I should know, or at least be aware of at _some_ level.

Yep. Don't expect the GM to go into too much detail though.

That and she made a favorable and memorable first impression.

Yep.

Must ... control ...

... oh, wait, I don't actually _have_ to.

*headpats Arachne*

Big smile!

"The Lady Seneschal should probably join us. This might end up affecting household staff after all."

"I can delegate the arrangements for a short period of time."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:40 am

Psyckosama wrote:Yep. Don't expect the GM to go into too much detail though.

*nod* Would probably bog things down.

"I can delegate the arrangements for a short period of time."

In that case, after we're done with tea we go see what the Arachne has come up with. The we being myself, the Handmaidens, the Seneschal and whoever else is interested, really.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:45 am

Rieverre wrote:*nod* Would probably bog things down.

Yep. Let me put it this way... when you do see it, you're suddently much more interested in keeping her happy.

It's a network of trade relationships, alliances, and economic contracts dating back over 10k years that could probably be used as a form of torture.

In that case, after we're done with tea we go see what the Arachne has come up with. The we being myself, the Handmaidens, the Seneschal and whoever else is interested, really.

"I've already modified this vent using parts I found laying around in one of the old labs..."

She has an imp brought in.

"You can go fee, but you must leave via this vent..."

It looks over, almost pisses itself at seeing you, then flees down the vent...

Moments later you hear frantic screaming and various ripping and crushing sounds.

Then a spray of gore shoots out of the vent.

The Seneschal frowns. "I doubt that will be easy to clean..."

"No worries..."

A Huge blase of flame follows the body parts.

"It is self cleaning."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:53 am

Psyckosama wrote:Yep. Let me put it this way... when you do see it, you're suddently much more interested in keeping her happy.

It's a network of trade relationships, alliances, and economic contracts dating back over 10k years that could probably be used as a form of torture.

Yeah, that does sound about right. Does she have a staff helping her with all of it, or is it just her going through everything?

"I've already modified this vent using parts I found laying around in one of the old labs..."

She has an imp brought in.

"You can go fee, but you must leave via this vent..."

It looks over, almost pisses itself at seeing you, then flees down the vent...

Moments later you hear frantic screaming and various ripping and crushing sounds.

Then a spray of gore shoots out of the vent.

The Seneschal frowns. "I doubt that will be easy to clean..."

"No worries..."

A Huge blase of flame follows the body parts.

"It is self cleaning."

While I'm pretty sure I'm fire resistant, it might be a good idea to do something to reduce the spray and thus making the follow-up tongue of flame shorter.

It's very thorough though, and looks like something out of a very different version of The Impossible Machine. Pretty darn impressive.

"How much maintenance time is it likely to need?" I ask the Arachne. "Or did you somehow manage to make it self-maintaining as well? And how would it handle something less squishy than an imp?"

... midget assassin golems are probably a thing here after all. Or if not, they soon will be.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:08 am

Rieverre wrote:Yeah, that does sound about right. Does she have a staff helping her with all of it, or is it just her going through everything?

A couple scribes but it is mostly her.

No such thing as an accounting department.

While I'm pretty sure I'm fire resistant, it might be a good idea to do something to reduce the spray and thus making the follow-up tongue of flame shorter.

she pouts.

You gonna cancel Christmas next?

It's very thorough though, and looks like something out of a very different version of The Impossible Machine. Pretty darn impressive.

She beams.

"How much maintenance time is it likely to need?" I ask the Arachne. "Or did you somehow manage to make it self-maintaining as well? And how would it handle something less squishy than an imp?"

"Just someone to check it out and fill the oil pan from time to time."

... midget assassin golems are probably a thing here after all. Or if not, they soon will be.

NAh. golems aren't that capable.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:17 am

Psyckosama wrote:A couple scribes but it is mostly her.

No such thing as an accounting department.

Might be something to look into making, even if she'll likely have to train her own staff at first.

she pouts.

You gonna cancel Christmas next?

No, but I do like the furnishings here. While most of them are likely flame resistant to one extent or another, that might not apply to all.

"Just someone to check it out and fill the oil pan from time to time."

"How long would it take for you to implement this in full?" I ask her.

Then I turn to the Seneschal and ask if she has any input on the matter. After all, the maids probably also double as security and she'd know a thing or two about this sort of arrangement.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:29 am

Rieverre wrote:Might be something to look into making, even if she'll likely have to train her own staff at first.

Ok

No, but I do like the furnishings here. While most of them are likely flame resistant to one extent or another, that might not apply to all.

Heh.

"How long would it take for you to implement this in full?" I ask her.

"Depends on money and how many people do we have to eliminate afterwards?

Then I turn to the Seneschal and ask if she has any input on the matter. After all, the maids probably also double as security and she'd know a thing or two about this sort of arrangement.

"I'll need to see the designs in detail."

She's handed blueprints that seem to be doodled on a napkin.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:19 am

Brian Boru wrote:Right then, looking for a good target I imagine it as something I hate something I loath, I try to fill myself with a burning RAGE, one so intense that the only acceptable thing to do is immolate the target of that rage until it's nothing but ash.  Then I let lose.

are thrown into the back wall by the resulting explosion.

"Well, you got the exploding right. Now try throwing it first."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:28 am

Psyckosama wrote:are thrown into the back wall by the resulting explosion.

"DAMMIT! &*&)(*&)(*&&^^%^*&())(_)*^^*&^&^&%$##*$^%&$^&$*()&%_)*$&^$&(* WITH A CACTUS SIDEWAYS!"

Realizing what I'd done I look around a bit sheepishly, "Sorry about that....must have reached a breaking point."

"Well, you got the exploding right. Now try throwing it first."

"Right let's try this again."

Same build-up but I make a throwing motion when I let loose as if I'm throwing a baseball.

Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:05 am

Brian Boru wrote:"DAMMIT! &*&)(*&)(*&&^^%^*&())(_)*^^*&^&^&%$##*$^%&$^&$*()&%_)*$&^$&(* WITH A CACTUS SIDEWAYS!"

Realizing what I'd done I look around a bit sheepishly, "Sorry about that....must have reached a breaking point."

She raisesan eyebrow.

"Right let's try this again."

Same build-up but I make a throwing motion when I let loose as if I'm throwing a baseball.

And blast yourself backwards.

"Focus!"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:10 am

[quote="Psyckosama"]She raises an eyebrow.[quote]

Sheepish chuckle

And blast yourself backwards.

"Focus!"

"Right, got it."

This time take that fury and condense into a ball to throw, maybe it'll help.

Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:18 am

Brian Boru wrote:

Sheepish chuckle

sigh

And again, into the wall.

This time it actually leaves a crater.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:30 am

Psyckosama wrote:sigh

heh

And again, into the wall.

This time it actually leaves a crater.

From in the crater, "And...now...you...see...why...I...need...help..."

Round 4. Brian Boru carried out 1 launched of one d10 :
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum