Giant Stompy Robots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are the Demon King...

+5
Kelenas
Brian Boru
mithril-blade
Silver Sun 17
Ironforge
9 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

You are the Demon King... - Page 29 Empty Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:40 am

Silver Sun 17 wrote:I'll have to write the list down for you considering the sheer number but the most relvent is 124: Prior to kidnapping an older male scientist and forcing him to work for me, I will investigate his offspring and make sure that he has neither a beautiful but naive daughter who is willing to risk anything to get him back, nor an estranged son who works in the same field but had a falling-out with his father many years ago.

in the case of the daughter leave a forged letter claiming the father received a special job offer and a case filled with enough local currency to support the family. they won't come looking that way. as for an estranged son in the same feild grab him to.

There's an awkward pause and moments later there's a scribe in the room.

"Please, begin from the top, your highness...."

both light and earth magic would be useful for the project. assigning Laima's to administrative positions over the hydroponics project if it's feasible might be a bargaining chip to use with them to keep them on our side.

Oh, they're very much the administrators. They're natural librarians.

Psyckosama
Admin

https://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:49 am

Psyckosama wrote:
There's an awkward pause and moments later there's a scribe in the room.

"Please, begin from the top, your highness...."
some will have to be adapted as the reference things not found in this reality. first, My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones... (http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html)
OOC: I'll just leave the link there so we don't have to through the whole list. less work for both of us.
Oh, they're very much the administrators. They're natural librarians.
Perfect. this might just work, though we shouldn't get our hopes up too much.

Silver Sun 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:05 am

Silver Sun 17 wrote:some will have to be adapted as the reference things not found in this reality. first, My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones... (http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html)
OOC: I'll just leave the link there so we don't have to through the whole list. less work for both of us.

Was hoping you do that...

Once you're done, you find him looking at you with a new found respect.

"I want that placed in the Emperor's private archive."

The scribe nods and bows and slinks off.

"We can't let this get out. But you've given me faith in your wisdom at least. Those are many good examples..."

Perfect. this might just work, though we shouldn't get our hopes up too much.

"Always true."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:34 am

Psyckosama wrote:
Silver Sun 17 wrote:some will have to be adapted as the reference things not found in this reality. first, My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones... (http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html)

Was hoping you do that...

Once you're done, you find him looking at you with a new found respect.

"I want that placed in the Emperor's private archive."

The scribe nods and bows and slinks off.

"We can't let this get out. But you've given me faith in your wisdom at least. Those are many good examples..."
"We'll see if the faith is justified soon enough. now what can you tell me about the major political players in the empire.

Silver Sun 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:35 am

Psyckosama wrote:They like clear and explosive examples.

I don't think my control is good enough for the local environs to survive my making one of those.

"Understandably, most emperors do not enter into it ignorant of their power. But if you have any vision for what you'd like them to be under your command... this is the time to shape it."

"The usual practice of filling it with powerful officers who I know are implicitly loyal to me and me alone isn't likely to be an option, given my circumstances. Tell me, what kind of Royal Guard did me immediate predecessor have? Did he appoint based on ferocity and martial prowess, primarily?"

The ones I have left now I essentially inherited from what was left over after the fiasco the previous Emperor died in, right?

She looks befuddled. Bit of a non sequitur. That or she wonders how anyone could like gnomes. Or maybe a bit of both.

Yes, that was rather my opinion - I mean I'd be holding off on deciding on whether or not humanity was still the biggest pain in the ass of the world until I'd seen what the local gnomes are like. Because gnomes. Well, any maybe elves. Those tend to be rather annoying as well.

"Very true. Though do understand I will be your ally in this if you will have me." she gives you a coy smile.

"I've yet to rescind or regret my invitation," I answer matter-of-factly. Then I grin. "And I see what you did there. In the interest of honesty, yes Chaotic Blue I would very much like to."

I stop to look at her, head on, and let her see something any dragon would understand. Pure, unabashed _want_ and _greed_. There's lust there, certainly, but it's only a part of the whole. Not even the largest one. Then I clamp down on it and look at her with ... well, fondness.

"But I think for now allies and possibly co-conspirators will work. I do enjoy getting to know the Grand Princess of the Fire Dragon Clan."
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:23 pm

Psyckosama wrote:The priest glares at the troll, who grins. "And this is why we don't tell them."

"I thought that was the explody part?"

"That too..."

The princess growls. It's a feral sound that sounds like it should be coming out of a tiger, not a woman. "Because if we don't get a demon emperor our entire society will collapse. And you will have a front row seat for the carnage. And unlike us, you're not immune to fire and supernaturally resistant to injury."
"I suppose I can sympathize and am being bit too harsh.  I apologize," I relent.  "I suppose it can't be helped then.  I will do it for all of our stakes.  But supposing I do survive, what comes next?" I ask as I walk towards the throne to bet my life on.

Psyckosama wrote:They never said marry, just mate with...
OOC: Is this OOC comment?  Otherwise, its me making assumptions~ Whoops~

Seraph

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:53 pm

Silver Sun 17 wrote:"We'll see if the faith is justified soon enough. now what can you tell me about the major political players in the empire.

Well, outside the royal house the most powerful clans are the Oni clans, the Dark Elves, the Fire Dragons, and the Orcs

The Orcish Warmaster you've already met. He's currently the defacto general of the armies.

The Dark Elf King is... well... a duplicitous asshole.

The Fire Dragon's Grand Duke is an old ally of the family. He's powerful and mostly loyal, but always mind his pride. His ego is big, his pride is easily wounded, and Dragons tend to react poorly to stupidity. Just don't treat him like a servant and you'll be okay.

The Oni queen is distant, calm, and much older than she looks. She's as much a priestess as she is a ruler and while she has her own political aims, she gains much from the stability you offer. That said she is very much queen of her own little fiefdom.

Rieverre wrote:I don't think my control is good enough for the local environs to survive my making one of those.

Would you like to experiment on imps to find out?

"The usual practice of filling it with powerful officers who I know are implicitly loyal to me and me alone isn't likely to be an option, given my circumstances. Tell me, what kind of Royal Guard did me immediate predecessor have? Did he appoint based on ferocity and martial prowess, primarily?"

"Yes. He did."

The ones I have left now I essentially inherited from what was left over after the fiasco the previous Emperor died in, right?

For the most part.

Yes, that was rather my opinion - I mean I'd be holding off on deciding on whether or not humanity was still the biggest pain in the ass of the world until I'd seen what the local gnomes are like. Because gnomes. Well, any maybe elves. Those tend to be rather annoying as well.

To dragons all mortal races are annoying.

"I've yet to rescind or regret my invitation," I answer matter-of-factly. Then I grin. "And I see what you did there. In the interest of honesty, yes Chaotic Blue I would very much like to."

I stop to look at her, head on, and let her see something any dragon would understand. Pure, unabashed _want_ and _greed_. There's lust there, certainly, but it's only a part of the whole. Not even the largest one. Then I clamp down on it and look at her with ... well, fondness.

"But I think for now allies and possibly co-conspirators will work. I do enjoy getting to know the Grand Princess of the Fire Dragon Clan."

She gives you a coy smile and a playful look. "I am entirely at your disposal and will do everything in my ability to aid you."

He voice sounds like a purr almost.

Do female dragons purr?"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:54 pm

Seraph wrote:"I suppose I can sympathize and am being bit too harsh.  I apologize," I relent.  "I suppose it can't be helped then.  I will do it for all of our stakes.  But supposing I do survive, what comes next?" I ask as I walk towards the throne to bet my life on.

"Sit on the throne and we'll fetch the potion. You drink it and hopefully don't die."

OOC: Is this OOC comment?  Otherwise, its me making assumptions~ Whoops~

Either or :p

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:30 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Would you like to experiment on imps to find out?

I'd just end up going through all of them again and other people apparently want to use some too. Might as well hold off for when I'm practicing with Ruby Eyes again.

For the most part.

That's fine for a base I guess. Means they were either smart enough or tough enough to survive. But I don't think I'll go the pure martial route. If they're going to be my guard, chances are they'll be punching above their weight class more often than not. At least where it matters. So rather than just fill the Guard back up with the most powerful demons I can find, I'm thinking more of going the smart fighters and survivors route.

She gives you a coy smile and a playful look. "I am entirely at your disposal and will do everything in my ability to aid you."

He voice sounds like a purr almost.

Do female dragons purr?

Apparently they do, when you rub their horns just right. ^^

And if she got any more blatant she'd be putting up signs. This is probably a bad idea. I'm pretty sure it's going to either piss off or just severely irritate Ruby at the very least.

... but I'm weak to cute dragon girls.

And a host of other things, but this is the relevant one right now.

"Entirely? That's quite a bold statement. Down to every last scale, strand of hair and drop of blood?"
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:16 pm

Rieverre wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:Would you like to experiment on imps to find out?

I'd just end up going through all of them again and other people apparently want to use some too. Might as well hold off for when I'm practicing with Ruby Eyes again.

Give them some time and they'll have a steady supply. They were just not ready for such a high... rate of useage.

That's fine for a base I guess. Means they were either smart enough or tough enough to survive. But I don't think I'll go the pure martial route. If they're going to be my guard, chances are they'll be punching above their weight class more often than not. At least where it matters. So rather than just fill the Guard back up with the most powerful demons I can find, I'm thinking more of going the smart fighters and survivors route.

Alright. They'll look into it.

Apparently they do, when you rub their horns just right. ^^

Heh.

And if she got any more blatant she'd be putting up signs. This is probably a bad idea. I'm pretty sure it's going to either piss off or just severely irritate Ruby at the very least.

You think she's trying to seduce you? Wink

... but I'm weak to cute dragon girls.

And a host of other things, but this is the relevant one right now.

Heh.

"Entirely? That's quite a bold statement. Down to every last scale, strand of hair and drop of blood?"

"Everything except my dragon's pride..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:35 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Give them some time and they'll have a steady supply. They were just not ready for such a high... rate of useage.

It was for a good cause ... or, at the very least, therapeutic. Well, as long as I'm informed when they're stocked up again.

You think she's trying to seduce you? Wink

More like succeeding.

"Everything except my dragon's pride..."

Artful dodge, considering how much that likely covers. "I'll endeavor not to encroach upon it. I'll trust you to warn me before I manage to make a mess of it, though."

*pet dragon horn*
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:31 pm

Rieverre wrote:It was for a good cause ... or, at the very least, therapeutic. Well, as long as I'm informed when they're stocked up again.

Yep. You'll be the first told when they're stocked up with sapient target practice. Smile

More like succeeding.

Heh.

Artful dodge, considering how much that likely covers. "I'll endeavor not to encroach upon it. I'll trust you to warn me before I manage to make a mess of it, though."

*pet dragon horn*

"Mmmm... of course...."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:46 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Yep. You'll be the first told when they're stocked up with sapient target practice. Smile

Excellent. When that happens I'll probably take an afternoon off, just because ^^

"Mmmm... of course...."

Which is about where I go ahead and kiss her. Probably doesn't go beyond that given the environs and all, among other things, but I'll take what I can get. That and it's a nicely classical way of sealing certain kinds of agreements.

Once I've gotten back a modicum of restrain we finish our tour of the gardens.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Rieverre wrote:Excellent. When that happens I'll probably take an afternoon off, just because ^^

It's training Wink

Which is about where I go ahead and kiss her. Probably doesn't go beyond that given the environs and all, among other things, but I'll take what I can get. That and it's a nicely classical way of sealing certain kinds of agreements.

Once I've gotten back a modicum of restrain we finish our tour of the gardens.

You mean your private gardens?

The second your lips touch hers she all but pulls you down behind the bushes...

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:17 pm

Psyckosama wrote:It's training Wink

And an excuse to violently explode some pustulent little shites. All in all, a win-win.

You mean your private gardens?

... I suppose. You can either have privacy or you can have servants. *sigh* And considering who the servants around here, or at least the maids, answer to there's going to be fallout from this.

Strangely, I cannot, at the moment, bring myself to care. ^^

The second your lips touch hers she all but pulls you down behind the bushes...

*obligatory crack about riding the dragon goes here*

... I can work with that! And by work I mean thoroughly ruin whatever it is either of us happens to be wearing and proceed to memorizing road-maps. In Braille.

I may not be a knight of any description, but I am determined to spare no effort and undertake great personal risk until the dragon is most thoroughly slain! Even if it should take all day. Or maybe especially?
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:46 pm

Rieverre wrote:And an excuse to violently explode some pustulent little shites. All in all, a win-win.

Only thing they're good for is target practice... or cannon fodder.

Which really is kinda the same thing

... I suppose. You can either have privacy or you can have servants. *sigh* And considering who the servants around here, or at least the maids, answer to there's going to be fallout from this.

You've already established her position as the second most powerful person in the empire. You think she'll be THAT angry?

Strangely, I cannot, at the moment, bring myself to care. ^^

Heh

*obligatory crack about riding the dragon goes here*

We need MOOD music!

... I can work with that! And by work I mean thoroughly ruin whatever it is either of us happens to be wearing and proceed to memorizing road-maps. In Braille.

Actually when you're done you find your outfits cleaned and repaired sitting in a neat pile near by.

Those maids are amazing.

I may not be a knight of any description, but I am determined to spare no effort and undertake great personal risk until the dragon is most thoroughly slain! Even if it should take all day. Or maybe especially?

It's a long steamy battle with much screaming, but you do sink your blade into her core which leads to an explosive climax. :p

She looks pleased with herself. "Mmmm... well... I guess this makes me a royal consort does it not," she's literally purring at this point, "I must say service has its benefits, my emperor..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Only thing they're good for is target practice... or cannon fodder.

Which really is kinda the same thing

This is probably horribly racist of me, but meh, imps.

You've already established her position as the second most powerful person in the empire. You think she'll be THAT angry?

I think we're already established that I still don't really have a very good handle on Ruby, and possibly demons in general. At least most of them.

We need MOOD music!

... yeah, let's go with that.

Actually when you're done you find your outfits cleaned and repaired sitting in a neat pile near by.

Those maids are amazing.

I'd say that everybody ought to have one, but no, I want them all to myself. ^^

It's a long steamy battle with much screaming, but you do sink your blade into her core which leads to an explosive climax. :p

She looks pleased with herself. "Mmmm... well... I guess this makes me a royal consort does it not," she's literally purring at this point, "I must say service has its benefits, my emperor..."

My instinctive reaction ingrained through years of owning cats is to keep petting the purring thing.

"Well, I don't know, let me think," I'd say I'm grinning, but then I have been for the past ... I don't know how long and it likely has to be surgically removed. "Intelligent, beautiful, powerful and thus far the least confusing person I've met since being summoned. Well, handmaidens possibly aside, but I'm reasonably certain they don't count on grounds of having at least partial access to whatever passes for my soul."

"Given the circumstances I would be remiss in not extending the offer."

That said, I suggest it's time to visit the baths. Because while the maids've seen to clothes, that does little for the fact that I have bits of grass and twig in my hair and such.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:33 pm

Rieverre wrote:This is probably horribly racist of me, but meh, imps.

EVERYONE feels that way. Even other Imps.

I think we're already established that I still don't really have a very good handle on Ruby, and possibly demons in general. At least most of them.

Well, do realize she as much as told you this was probably Blue's plan.

I'd say that everybody ought to have one, but no, I want them all to myself. ^^

Heh.

My instinctive reaction ingrained through years of owning cats is to keep petting the purring thing.

Heh.

"Well, I don't know, let me think," I'd say I'm grinning, but then I have been for the past ... I don't know how long and it likely has to be surgically removed. "Intelligent, beautiful, powerful and thus far the least confusing person I've met since being summoned. Well, handmaidens possibly aside, but I'm reasonably certain they don't count on grounds of having at least partial access to whatever passes for my soul."

She sits there and purrs, while radiating smug.

Very much like a cat, actually...

"Given the circumstances I would be remiss in not extending the offer."

"And I accept it gladly."

That said, I suggest it's time to visit the baths. Because while the maids've seen to clothes, that does little for the fact that I have bits of grass and twig in my hair and such.

She looks pleased at the idea...

And you two are off to the baths, which seem to be hot springs that are hot to the point of boiling.

Very comfortable actually...

And I take it more happy fun times...

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:56 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Well, do realize she as much as told you this was probably Blue's plan.

I'd say ominous, but at this point it's not like what she's done if this is indeed the case was much different from what my concubines or the handmaidens did.

That aside, all my points are still valid, even if this is indeed the case.

She sits there and purrs, while radiating smug.

Very much like a cat, actually...

Like I said, pet the purring thing.

She looks pleased at the idea...

And you two are off to the baths, which seem to be hot springs that are hot to the point of boiling.

Very comfortable actually...

And I take it more happy fun times...

I'd say that getting clean was never so dirty but considering I tend to take baths with the handmaidens attending? Probably not true.

Speaking of arrangements, would Blue prefer to keep the visiting dignitary suite or move into one in the Emperor's wing?
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:41 am

Rieverre wrote:I'd say ominous, but at this point it's not like what she's done if this is indeed the case was much different from what my concubines or the handmaidens did.

That aside, all my points are still valid, even if this is indeed the case.

Well, you do get the feeling that the Demon Realm is a lot more... lax on sex on the whole.

For one, magic makes accidental pregnancy basically impossible and there's been magical DNA tests for like... ever.

Like I said, pet the purring thing.

Heh.

I'd say that getting clean was never so dirty but considering I tend to take baths with the handmaidens attending? Probably not true.

She's eager but actually doesn't seem as experienced as they are. Though at least she doesn't forget you're there half the time. Seriously, the two of them... Oi.

Speaking of arrangements, would Blue prefer to keep the visiting dignitary suite or move into one in the Emperor's wing?

According to her station, since she's not technically a concubine (she'd never stoop so low) and not a wife (she values her independence and frankly, Ruby would probably try and murder her in her sleep) a masters suite in the inner dignitary wing. Possible an adviser's quarters later... though she would like something large ideally with a big balcony that can support weight.. This form is enjoyable but understand, it's not her natural form and she finds her dragon form much more... comfortable. Though admittedly, the size can be a bit of a bother. Everything is just so tiny and fragile.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:37 am

Psyckosama wrote:Well, you do get the feeling that the Demon Realm is a lot more... lax on sex on the whole.

For one, magic makes accidental pregnancy basically impossible and there's been magical DNA tests for like... ever.

Pretty much a given considering how romp-happy my new life is.

She's eager but actually doesn't seem as experienced as they are. Though at least she doesn't forget you're there half the time. Seriously, the two of them... Oi.

It's more amusing than annoying when that happens, really, which is probably why it happens in the first place and they end up forgetting themselves. If I were annoyed at it, they'd likely feel the vibe from me and stop. Also, free show, and they're usually so enthusiastic ^^

Regardless, I intend to be thorough in making sure her experiences are pleasant ones. At least that's my excuse for proceeding to check just what it is a dragon tastes like. The final answer is likely 'dragon' but I enjoy myself arriving at that conclusion regardless.

According to her station, since she's not technically a concubine (she'd never stoop so low) and not a wife (she values her independence and frankly, Ruby would probably try and murder her in her sleep) a masters suite in the inner dignitary wing. Possible an adviser's quarters later... though she would like something large ideally with a big balcony that can support weight.. This form is enjoyable but understand, it's not her natural form and she finds her dragon form much more... comfortable. Though admittedly, the size can be a bit of a bother. Everything is just so tiny and fragile.

Hence my asking, really. And, all things considered a suite like that is all but sure to exist, either previously occupied by whatever liaisons the dragons had sent to advise the previous Emperors, or whoever ended up the dragon mount. Anyway, while the staff if making sure the change in quarters goes off without a hitch, I invite her to spend the night. (though granted, they can probably finish any relocation in minutes, so my ploy is entirely transparent)
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
Seraph wrote:"I suppose I can sympathize and am being bit too harsh.  I apologize," I relent.  "I suppose it can't be helped then.  I will do it for all of our stakes.  But supposing I do survive, what comes next?" I ask as I walk towards the throne to bet my life on.

"Sit on the throne and we'll fetch the potion. You drink it and hopefully don't die."
"Not quite what I asked," I mumble in annoyance. Whatever I'll find out the hard way when it comes I think to myself as I sit down and feel out the throne as drink the offered potion with a hesitant gulp.

Seraph

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:31 pm

Rieverre wrote:Pretty much a given considering how romp-happy my new life is.

That and you're the emperor and the fastest way for a woman to get power is to find a powerful man and grab him by the dick.

It's more amusing than annoying when that happens, really, which is probably why it happens in the first place and they end up forgetting themselves. If I were annoyed at it, they'd likely feel the vibe from me and stop. Also, free show, and they're usually so enthusiastic ^^

Heh. And then are the moments you're not around... Razz

Regardless, I intend to be thorough in making sure her experiences are pleasant ones. At least that's my excuse for proceeding to check just what it is a dragon tastes like. The final answer is likely 'dragon' but I enjoy myself arriving at that conclusion regardless.

Yes. Like Dragon. And she's feral as hell in the sack.

Hence my asking, really. And, all things considered a suite like that is all but sure to exist, either previously occupied by whatever liaisons the dragons had sent to advise the previous Emperors, or whoever ended up the dragon mount. Anyway, while the staff if making sure the change in quarters goes off without a hitch, I invite her to spend the night. (though granted, they can probably finish any relocation in minutes, so my ploy is entirely transparent)

Wonderful, but not thank you. She has no desire to initiative such a clash of horns with Ruby right now. As is, she will be annoyed. If she came walking into the royal wing, she'll be seething. And that would be... annoying

Seraph wrote:"Not quite what I asked," I mumble in annoyance.  Whatever I'll find out the hard way when it comes I think to myself as I sit down and feel out the throne as drink the offered potion with a hesitant gulp.

You drink it. It's strong red wine mixed with...

Blood?

It's about that moment that the pain starts.

You feel energy arching into your body from the throne. And it's not the good kind of energy... less ABSOLUTE POWER and more "Gee, who forgot to disconnect the lightening rod before putting it up my ass"?

If feels like every cell your body is being individually roasted.

Absently you can hear someones screaming, and he's got one hell of a set of lungs on him.

Wait.

That's you.

Anyways, right before you black out, you hear The Duke say...

"I always love seeing them explode..."

And then blissful unconsciousness. Smile

You wake up feeling groggy as hell finding yourself face down in black silk sheets.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:13 pm

Psyckosama wrote:That and you're the emperor and the fastest way for a woman to get power is to find a powerful man and grab him by the dick.

I'd say that this is a horribly sexists and misygonist and demeaning point of view, but it also happens to be correct.

Heh. And then are the moments you're not around... Razz

Eh. If it keeps them happy *shrug*. Happy minions are more productive minions.

Yes. Like Dragon. And she's feral as hell in the sack.

Rawr.

Wonderful, but not thank you. She has no desire to initiative such a clash of horns with Ruby right now. As is, she will be annoyed. If she came walking into the royal wing, she'll be seething. And that would be... annoying

I'd think she'd already be seething. Besides, it's not as though Blue isn't in the Royal Wing regularly anyway. But I take her point and she _is_ better at anticipating Ruby than I am. I do say I fully expect her to spend the night after things have become more settled. I've never been much for lovin' and leavin' myself adn finding out how well we _actually_ sleep together is still on my agenda.

For now tho, I imagine we go our separate ways after cleaning up. I'll head back to my suite and hope nothing's burned down while I was ... busy. Then resume my usual routine.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:10 am

Psyckosama wrote:No

AAARRRGGGHHH!!

You start looking for a hammer.

I MEANT BOOZE ALL THE BOOZE!

Anything you want to do before the meeting?

You have the time.

Work on my Oratorical skills? My FWOOSH skills, and also ask the princess how her father dealt with these people and anything that might have carried over since then.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:56 am

Rieverre wrote:I'd say that this is a horribly sexists and misygonist and demeaning point of view, but it also happens to be correct.

do I look like a social justice warrior?

There's a reason the Fem Fatal is a long honored troope.

Eh. If it keeps them happy *shrug*. Happy minions are more productive minions.

Heh.

Rawr.

Literally.

I'd think she'd already be seething.

She did predict it...

Besides, it's not as though Blue isn't in the Royal Wing regularly anyway. But I take her point and she _is_ better at anticipating Ruby than I am. I do say I fully expect her to spend the night after things have become more settled. I've never been much for lovin' and leavin' myself adn finding out how well we _actually_ sleep together is still on my agenda.

"Once in a while. Maybe I'll even let you use my wings as blanket..."

For now tho, I imagine we go our separate ways after cleaning up. I'll head back to my suite and hope nothing's burned down while I was ... busy. Then resume my usual routine.

It looks okay.

Ruby does cross your path and rolls her eyes. "Men... I warned you. So, what do you intend to do with the bitch."

Brian Boru wrote:I MEANT BOOZE ALL THE BOOZE!

Seriously?

Work on my Oratorical skills?  My FWOOSH skills, and also ask the princess how her father dealt with these people and anything that might have carried over since then.

What was that about "ALL THE BOOZE?"

d10

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:20 am

Psyckosama wrote:Seriously?

Maybe just a few shots.

What was that about "ALL THE BOOZE?"

See above concession.

d10

Brian Boru carried out 1 launched of one d10 :
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:31 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Once in a while. Maybe I'll even let you use my wings as blanket..."

Something to look forward to ^^.

It looks okay.

Ruby does cross your path and rolls her eyes. "Men... I warned you. So, what do you intend to do with the bitch."

So many possible troll responses ... but let's be serious for a moment instead:

"Consolidate a cordial relationship with the Dragons, obtain a visible counterpoint to my new Vizier, present a combination of threat and opportunity to the other clans ... shall I go on?"

Even if Blue was angling for something like this from the start, it's still not a bad idea on the whole.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:44 am

Brian Boru wrote:
Maybe just a few shots.

Don't do anything... seems you're a bit resistant... or need something stronger

Rieverre wrote:
Something to look forward to ^^.

She winks.

So many possible troll responses ... but let's be serious for a moment instead:

"Consolidate a cordial relationship with the Dragons, obtain a visible counterpoint to my new Vizier, present a combination of threat and opportunity to the other clans ... shall I go on?"

She pauses for a moment considering it, scowls a bit, then nods curtly, seemingly accepting the logic of of your reasoning.

You suddenly feel a cold breeze. :p

Even if Blue was angling for something like this from the start, it's still not a bad idea on the whole.

True true...

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:54 am

Psyckosama wrote:She pauses for a moment considering it, scowls a bit, then nods curtly, seemingly accepting the logic of of your reasoning.

You suddenly feel a cold breeze. :p

... maid death glare?
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum