You are the Demon King...

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:03 am

Rieverre wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:She pauses for a moment considering it, scowls a bit, then nods curtly, seemingly accepting the logic of of your reasoning.

You suddenly feel a cold breeze. :p

... maid death glare?

Hell freezing over. :p

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:19 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Hell freezing over. :p

Emperor used Logic. It was Super Effective.

Well, I expect that's it for what's left of the day, other than finding out how the handmaidens are doing with scouting for the Guard and how the Arachne's literacy is coming along.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Seraph on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:00 am

Psyckosama wrote:And then blissful unconsciousness. Smile

...

...

...

You wake up feeling groggy as hell finding yourself face down in black silk sheets.
I groan as I wake up. Well that was painful. But by some miracle, I'm alive. And nice sheets.
Better take a look around and myself to figure out my current situation.

Seraph

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:24 am

Rieverre wrote:Emperor used Logic. It was Super Effective.

Ultimate proof she's not human. Razz

Well, I expect that's it for what's left of the day, other than finding out how the handmaidens are doing with scouting for the Guard and how the Arachne's literacy is coming along.

The Handmaidens are in the process of torturing prospects. The arachene is learning slowly and... the royal flag ship is finally ready do depart for your quick trip to the pirate isles...



Seraph wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:And then blissful unconsciousness. Smile

...

...

...

You wake up feeling groggy as hell finding yourself face down in black silk sheets.
I groan as I wake up.  Well that was painful.  But by some miracle, I'm alive.  And nice sheets.
Better take a look around and myself to figure out my current situation.

Good news, you look down and you basically have an idealized body form. Strong, fit, and sure to please the ladies.

Oh, and you've grown an impressive rack of horns.

The chambers are huge, and ornate... imperial even. Which considering the fact that you're in a state of not asploded all over the throne room...

Hail to the motherfucking KING baby!

A couple minutes later the door opens up and two red skinned female demons enter.



they seem to be carrying a large covered platter of food and a jug...

Good god that smells good...

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:05 am

Psyckosama wrote:Ultimate proof she's not human. Razz

Snrk.

The Handmaidens are in the process of torturing prospects. The arachene is learning slowly and... the royal flag ship is finally ready do depart for your quick trip to the pirate isles...


I was under the impression that the trip would happen after the clan meeting.

Well, this works too I guess. Didn't Mel Brooks once say something about it being great to be king? It applies. And no, sad as I am to say it, the Lamia isn't allowed to fill most of the airship with books. We'll only be away from her one true love, the library, for a few days. Maybe two weeks on the outside. She shouldn't be sad though, there might be a chance to pick up local flavor. While I doubt the pirate islands are overly scholastically inclined, there are bound to be some tomes and possibly even private collections floating around here and there.

Hmm ... is Blue coming? I mean, technically the whole household is and she probably knows I consider her to be a part of it. I think I'll let her make the call. Either way works and has advantages.

Oh yeah, and I'll look in on the Handmaidens' screening process now and again. It's good to keep informed.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:19 pm

Rieverre wrote:I was under the impression that the trip would happen after the clan meeting.

Do you want it to take place after?

You're the Emperor. The Meeting takes place when the fuck you say it takes place. Benefit to having yours be the only schedule that matters.

Well, this works too I guess. Didn't Mel Brooks once say something about it being great to be king? It applies.



And no, sad as I am to say it, the Lamia isn't allowed to fill most of the airship with books. We'll only be away from her one true love, the library, for a few days. Maybe two weeks on the outside.

She's only bringing light reading... which for her is a book a day. With about 3 weeks worth of books just to make sure.

She shouldn't be sad though, there might be a chance to pick up local flavor. While I doubt the pirate islands are overly scholastically inclined, there are bound to be some tomes and possibly even private collections floating around here and there.

Her eyes light up. Literally. There's glowing...

Hmm ... is Blue coming? I mean, technically the whole household is and she probably knows I consider her to be a part of it. I think I'll let her make the call. Either way works and has advantages.

Do you invite her?

Oh yeah, and I'll look in on the Handmaidens' screening process now and again. It's good to keep informed.

You get close to the training ground and start to hear...


Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:05 am

Psyckosama wrote:Do you want it to take place after?

You're the Emperor. The Meeting takes place when the fuck you say it takes place. Benefit to having yours be the only schedule that matters.

No, I can work with this. And if anyone asks, I'm doing it because it'll let me get a handle on what the human realm is (as well as whatever we fly over in getting there). Totally not because this trip is likely as not to result in hot demon girls in barely there swimwear all wet and glistening in the sun.

She's only bringing light reading... which for her is a book a day. With about 3 weeks worth of books just to make sure.

That's fine. It's a large ship and I used to go through them at a similar pace when I took seaside vacations back before I was summoned.

Her eyes light up. Literally. There's glowing...

I take advantage of the distraction and kiss the hell out of her.

Ah, the wonders of positive reinforcement. ^^

Do you invite her?

I send a missive asking whether she would be interested in joining the household on the excursion, wording it carefully (I recruit the Lamia to help me with that) to imply the invitation but leave it open to Blue to decide, rather than being a 'But Thou Must' from the Emperor.

You get close to the training ground and start to hear...

... I'd normally be more worried but, well, Demons. Let's watch what the hell they're doing first, though if I can stay unnoticed while doing so, that'd be a plus.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Seraph on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:47 pm

Psyckosama wrote:A couple minutes later the door opens up and two red skinned female demons enter.

they seem to be carrying a large covered platter of food and a jug...

Good god that smells good...
Well...this is new I thought to myself as I felt my horns. Hopefully, they don't get in the way.
As was I'm looking over my new body and realizing a desire for clothing, I notice the doors opening up.

"Ah. Hello, and you two are...?" I was tempted to say servants, but they didn't look like servants. At least, not ones that are considered servants.

Seraph

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:49 pm

I'm back, guys. Replying today

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Brian Boru on Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:32 am

Well I rolled a 7 on a d10 ....what was that for?
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:45 am

I'm BAAACK!

Needed some time to get ideas and rest my brain.

Rieverre wrote:No, I can work with this. And if anyone asks, I'm doing it because it'll let me get a handle on what the human realm is (as well as whatever we fly over in getting there). Totally not because this trip is likely as not to result in hot demon girls in barely there swimwear all wet and glistening in the sun.

Heh. Too true...

That's fine. It's a large ship and I used to go through them at a similar pace when I took seaside vacations back before I was summoned.

Huge ship.

I take advantage of the distraction and kiss the hell out of her.

Ah, the wonders of positive reinforcement. ^^

She kisses back. And clothes come off.

I send a missive asking whether she would be interested in joining the household on the excursion, wording it carefully (I recruit the Lamia to help me with that) to imply the invitation but leave it open to Blue to decide, rather than being a 'But Thou Must' from the Emperor.

Blue writes it in polite courtly language and shows it to you. It's rather flowey to put it gently.f

... I'd normally be more worried but, well, Demons. Let's watch what the hell they're doing first, though if I can stay unnoticed while doing so, that'd be a plus.

Lets just say that its some seriously kinky shit.

Seraph wrote:Well...this is new I thought to myself as I felt my horns.  Hopefully, they don't get in the way.

Not really. Though you can give up on hats. They're kinda like rams horns.

As was I'm looking over my new body and realizing a desire for clothing, I notice the doors opening up.

Well, it's an improvement over the old model at least...

"Ah.  Hello, and you two are...?"  I was tempted to say servants, but they didn't look like servants.  At least, not ones that are considered servants.

They one with a single horn replies "We've been set to become your handmaidens, my emperor..."

Brian Boru wrote:Well I rolled a 7 on a d10 ....what was that for?

Don't remember... :p

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:31 pm

Psyckosama wrote:She kisses back. And clothes come off.

Naughty lamia librarian is best lamia librarian.

Blue writes it in polite courtly language and shows it to you. It's rather flowey to put it gently.f

So, does it say whether she wants to come with or not?

Lets just say that its some seriously kinky shit.

... 'this too is training' is what I'd say if I wasn't too busy watching and taking mental notes. Those are some impressively deviant minds at work right there.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Rieverre wrote:Naughty lamia librarian is best lamia librarian.

True.

So, does it say whether she wants to come with or not?

Oh, mix up. Thought you asked her to write it.

Yes. Blue is coming.


... 'this too is training' is what I'd say if I wasn't too busy watching and taking mental notes. Those are some impressively deviant minds at work right there.

Heh. Yep

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:12 am

Psyckosama wrote:Oh, mix up. Thought you asked her to write it.

Yes. Blue is coming.

That shold make things interesting. ^^ The ship should be large enough to give her room to stretch out, at least.

Anyway, if there's nothing further, it's time to get this show on the road. Or in the sky, as it were.

Must not geek out over cool ship. Must not geek out over cool ship. Must not geek out over cool ship ... too much.^^

Heh. Yep

I spend some time watching and taking mental notes for future use.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:31 pm

Brian Boru wrote:Well I rolled a 7 on a d10 ....what was that for?

For how fucking loaded you get...

You're drunk. So of course the evening starts to blur for you...

Another roll please...

Rieverre wrote:
That shold make things interesting. ^^ The ship should be large enough to give her room to stretch out, at least.

Oh yes. Though like any dragon she's probably going to be doing a bit of her own flying. Dragons LOVE to fly.

Anyway, if there's nothing further, it's time to get this show on the road. Or in the sky, as it were.

They've spent the past couple days preparing the imperial cabin to your liking...

And frankly it's larger than a house. And I mean a generously sized country home. Not a little urban hole in the wall.

Must not geek out over cool ship. Must not geek out over cool ship. Must not geek out over cool ship ... too much.^^

It's YOUR cool ship. It's also a flying slab of volcanic basalt larger than a per-dreadnout Battleship.

Fuck you, physics.

I spend some time watching and taking mental notes for future use.

Well, you see... you gotta whip it. Whip it good.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Brian Boru on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:48 pm

Psyckosama wrote:For how fucking loaded you get...

You're drunk. So of course the evening starts to blur for you...

Another roll please...

Brian Boru carried out 1 launched of one d10 (Image not informed.) :
6
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:53 pm

Brian Boru wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:For how fucking loaded you get...

You're drunk. So of course the evening starts to blur for you...

Another roll please...

Psyckosama carried out 1 launched of one d10 (Image not informed.) :
1

You wake up the next morning with a mild hangover.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Brian Boru on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Psyckosama wrote:You wake up the next morning with a mild hangover.

So I'm not in a strange bed NOR with women I don't know? Nor is everything on fire?

Well that's relief. Summon a maid, ask her to retrieve whatever treatment is used for hangovers then I clean myself up and get on with my day, making sure to apologize to either the princess, or her uncle if I made a dolt of myself.
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:10 am

Brian Boru wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:You wake up the next morning with a mild hangover.

So I'm not in a strange bed NOR with women I don't know?  Nor is everything on fire?

Well that's relief.  Summon a maid, ask her to retrieve whatever treatment is used for hangovers then I clean myself up and get on with my day, making sure to apologize to either the princess, or her uncle if I made a dolt of myself.

You're brought a potion of foul smelling brew that is boiling with smoke and seems to be alive.

And you're bathed and dressed.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Brian Boru on Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:46 am

Psyckosama wrote:You're brought a potion of foul smelling brew that is boiling with smoke and seems to be alive.

Hold my nose and chug the fucker.

And you're bathed and dressed.

Right once I feel...well human might be the wrong word for myself now but anyway once I'm not going to keel over I try to get along with the rest of my day. Practicing speaking with the clan leaders, learning more about the situation the demon realm is in and so on and so forth.
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:48 am

Brian Boru wrote:Hold my nose and chug the fucker.

And now you know what ABSOLUTE EVIL tastes like.

But the headache is gone.

Right once I feel...well human might be the wrong word for myself now but anyway once I'm not going to keel over I try to get along with the rest of my day.  Practicing speaking with the clan leaders, learning more about the situation the demon realm is in and so on and so forth.

The princess sends you a note. She was quite flustered from your works last night, but it was very sweet.

You remember saying how pretty she is.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Brian Boru on Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:09 am

Psyckosama wrote:And now you know what ABSOLUTE EVIL tastes like.

SHUDDER!

But the headache is gone.

Sweet.

The princess sends you a note. She was quite flustered from your works last night, but it was very sweet.

You remember saying how pretty she is.

I send a return note apologizing for any faux pas I might have made and end it with a quote about how alcohol removes inhibitions and reveals our true feelings sometimes. Implying that I honestly do see her as beautiful. If only I could get to her like that while sober...

Well anything specifically on the agenda? Otherwise on to training. If I remember right I have a routine where I spar with the princess every so often.

I'll also see if I can get her to study some old cases or situations and we discuss hypothetical answers to them. If she's to be my hand we need to work like extensions of each other in important situations and I would like to access her greater experience in these sorts of matters.
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:44 am

Psyckosama wrote:Oh yes. Though like any dragon she's probably going to be doing a bit of her own flying. Dragons LOVE to fly.

^^ Nicely majestic and impressive.

They've spent the past couple days preparing the imperial cabin to your liking...

And frankly it's larger than a house. And I mean a generously sized country home. Not a little urban hole in the wall.

It's good to be Emperor. And I take my time christening the cabin with the Handmaidens' aid ^^

It's YOUR cool ship. It's also a flying slab of volcanic basalt larger than a per-dreadnout Battleship.

Fuck you, physics.

Suitably impressive. After I'm done settling in, which might take a while, I'll take a walkabout and get better informed about it. Better yet, I'll let the captain give me the tour.

Well, you see... you gotta whip it. Whip it good.

Sound advice, that. I'll need to rememeber to put it to the test.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum