Giant Stompy Robots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are the Demon King...

+5
Kelenas
Brian Boru
mithril-blade
Silver Sun 17
Ironforge
9 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

You are the Demon King... - Page 4 Empty Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Ironforge Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:19 am

Psyckosama wrote:
"There are no birds in this realm. Can't survive."
"Interesting to know, then what do you have in there place then?

"We tend to be a bit less figurative."
"Well then, I'll have to think of names that will suit you and your sister better.

Though if you have a suggestion, I'll take it in under consideration my ladies."

"It's magic."
"Why do I the feeling I going to get that answer for a lot of questions I am going to ask later."

"Still worked."
"True, I'll have to give you that. As regardless of how this started, this did end in your favor."

"Yes master!" All three exclaim.

In the middle of the sex you hear a pitched battle outside the door."
Well looks like I have to increase my pace then, as even though I know that the maiden at the door will fight to her last. I rather it now come to that, so I'll pick up my pace to make sure to not make this take to long, before I can move on.

Then once the sisters are taken care of, I simply walk out, open my door and walk over to my new maiden, pick her up and head back into my room and do what I promised.

Though if there are others still there besides her out here. I will channel some of the feral mindset that is within any man during this time and glare at that others.

"LEAVE NOW!"

Then I'll close my door and get to work.
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:30 am

Brian Boru wrote:What?
They keep moving.

True but the only one that seems to come even close.
I must resist the urge to make a political joke.

So that's what hate tastes like.
Heh.

Gerk.
Yep

"Whoever said it had to be a magical one? Lemme go get a sledgehammer and lets see if we can't have a repeat performance."
He laughs his ass off.

I snort, "Well that works as well."
The Priest snorts.

I step back and raise my hands in a sign of peace, "Alright, alright, thought I should ask."
She looks at you for a moment and storms off...

I look to the throne, then back to him with an incredulous look, then I shrug. "Alright but if someone else get's upset, it was all your idea. I walk over to the thing, then carefully plunk myself into the seat.
He blinks for a moment and shrugs.

Then the priest walks back in with a goblet.

"Drink this."

Ironforge wrote:"Interesting to know, then what do you have in there place then?
"Hellbats and Lesser Drakes"

"Well then, I'll have to think of names that will suit you and your sister better.
"Yes master."

Though if you have a suggestion, I'll take it in under consideration my ladies."
"Yes master.

"Why do I the feeling I going to get that answer for a lot of questions I am going to ask later."
"Good instincts"

"True, I'll have to give you that. As regardless of how this started, this did end in your favor."
They grin.

Well looks like I have to increase my pace then, as even though I know that the maiden at the door will fight to her last. I rather it now come to that, so I'll pick up my pace to make sure to not make this take to long, before I can move on.

Then once the sisters are taken care of, I simply walk out, open my door and walk over to my new maiden, pick her up and head back into my room and do what I promised.
It never gets to that point...

The door explodes open as the snake woman is sent flying into your back wall, looking a little well done and smoking. Standing in the hallway is a rather irate looking FIRE DRAGON.

You are the Demon King... - Page 4 OSGg3hs

Psyckosama
Admin

https://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:34 am

Psyckosama wrote:"You're functionally immortal... and I guess it would be possible to give up the mantel, but its never been done..."
"Not quite what I meant."

"Huh?"
"I mean the inevitable assassination attempts."

They share a look. It you order them to speak you're told

"The royal line must continue unbroken..."
And isn't that a loaded statement.

Now time for the main course...

They strip. It's hot...
... again, not quite what I meant, but I'm certainly not going to argue ^^

Then the door opens and a sexy dresses snake women slithers in...

You are the Demon King... - Page 4 LXgoDmY

"Hello master I have been se... oh, you fucking whores."
Aaaaaaand here's the other shoe.

I give the sisters a beatific smile. "Sooooo ..." I drawl, "what was that story you were trying to sell me? About you two specifically having been chosen? Would you care to redact that so it closer reflects the inevitably encroaching reality?"
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:37 am

Psyckosama wrote:They keep moving.
I grumble and move on.

No flame wars please.Razz 

He laughs his ass off.
ALL MY HATE!

The Priest snorts.
Heh

Won't THIS be a happy union...Razz 

Don't wanna get fried by the damn thing.

"Drink this."
I take the cup and take a glance inside. "And this is?"

After they respond, I pinch my nose and down it.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:46 am

Rieverre wrote:"Not quite what I meant."
"Oh."

"I mean the inevitable assassination attempts."
"Oh!!"

And isn't that a loaded statement.
Yep...

... again, not quite what I meant, but I'm certainly not going to argue ^^
Heh.

Aaaaaaand here's the other shoe.

I give the sisters a beatific smile. "Sooooo ..." I drawl, "what was that story you were trying to sell me? About you two specifically having been chosen? Would you care to redact that so it closer reflects the inevitably encroaching reality?"
The first sister moves to block the snake woman while the second turns to you.

"Master, we were not sent but rather this is a contest. There are dozens of elite guards outside the royal wing ordered to block all passage and its part of the rite to become your body guard to sneak pass, get chosen before all others, and then prove that you can handle his power by having sex with him and not dying horribly... only then can we truly be your handmaidens."

"I'm sorry that my Dear Sister and I tricked you, master, but it is the way that it is done..."

Brian Boru wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:They keep moving.
I grumble and move on.

No flame wars please.Razz 

He laughs his ass off.
ALL MY HATE!

The Priest snorts.
Heh

Won't THIS be a happy union...Razz 

Don't wanna get fried by the damn thing.

"Drink this."
I take the cup and take a glance inside.  "And this is?"

After they respond, I pinch my nose and down it.
You drink it. It's strong red wine. The good stuff, the kind of stuff that costs as much as a lexus to get a single bottle... though there's another flavor. It seems to be mixed with...

Blood?

It's about that moment that the pain starts.

You feel energy arching into your body from the throne. And it's not the good kind of energy... less ABSOLUTE POWER and more "Gee, who forgot to disconnect the lightening rod before putting it up my ass"?

If feels like every cell your body is being individually roasted.

Absently you can hear someones screaming, and he's got one hell of a set of lungs on him.

Wait.

That's you.

Anyways, right before you black out, you hear The Duke say...

"I wonder if this one is going to explode like the other three?"

And then blissful unconsciousness. Smile

You wake up feeling groggy as hell finding yourself face down in black silk sheets.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:55 am

Psyckosama wrote:
It never gets to that point...

The door explodes open as the snake woman is sent flying into your back wall, looking a little well done and smoking. Standing in the hallway is a rather irate looking FIRE DRAGON.

You are the Demon King... - Page 4 OSGg3hs
Ignoring the dragon for now as to make sure the Snake maiden will be alright, I then get up and turn to the dragon that forced her way into my room.

"So you have my attention now dragonness, what do you plan to do with it?"

Last edited by Ironforge on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:59 am

Psyckosama wrote:
Kelenas wrote:"Well, it's probably a fairly safe bet that I'm no longer on my own world, so any names you could give me probably wouldn't mean anything to me until I learn more about it. But it also means that whatever you summoned me for has to be important somehow, though I take it you won't really tell me until that actually takes place? Probably so I won't panic, try to flee, and end up getting myself killed and you'd have to do the whole summoning again? Something like that ?"
The princess raises an eyebrow. "Okay, this one might actually have a functional brain... not a total loss then."
"Right, and that comment, together with the General's earlier one, pretty much confirms that I'm not the first guy you summoned, so while you're being surprisingly nice overall considering you're dealing with a total stanger, it's pretty clear I'm not irreplacable and that nicety will have its limits somewhere. I'd really rather not test those limits yet, soo... how about we move on so you can make me do whatever you brought me here to do?"

Because I'd really rather not piss of this ensemble of near-stereotypical JRPG-monsters. Whatever they summoned me here for might be fatal, all things considered, but strangely enough that didn't scare me too much; if this world had summoning and magic and stuff, it might very well also have an afterlife, and I'd rather enter that quickly and with a minimum of pain, rather than after days or weeks of slow, agonizing torture because I'd pissed those people off.
Kelenas
Kelenas

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:07 am

Kelenas wrote:"Right, and that comment, together with the General's earlier one, pretty much confirms that I'm not the first guy you summoned, so while you're being surprisingly nice overall considering you're dealing with a total stanger, it's pretty clear I'm not irreplacable and that nicety will have its limits somewhere. I'd really rather not test those limits yet, soo... how about we move on so you can make me do whatever you brought me here to do?"

Because I'd really rather not piss of this ensemble of near-stereotypical JRPG-monsters. Whatever they summoned me here for might be fatal, all things considered, but strangely enough that didn't scare me too much; if this world had summoning and magic and stuff, it might very well also have an afterlife, and I'd rather enter that quickly and with a minimum of pain, rather than after days or weeks of slow, agonizing torture because I'd pissed those people off.
He smiles thinly. "One that doesn't leave me questioning the gods' wisdom or sense of humor. I like this."

The girl stops. "Uncle?"

"We can dispense with the games I believe."

Se frowns. "Are you sure."

"Yes."

He looks at you. "I am the High Priest and you have been summoned to the Demon Realm to as a candidate for the role of the new Demon Emperor. You must past two tests and if you pass you will be granted absolute dominion over this entire realm. If you do not you will die. You may say no..."

The girl looks. "What?"

"I can find some use for a clever human... though the cowardice would be a limitation. So human, choose your fate."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:21 am

Psyckosama wrote:You drink it. It's strong red wine. The good stuff, the kind of stuff that costs as much as a lexus to get a single bottle... though there's another flavor. It seems to be mixed with...
Damn fancy stuff.

Blood?
Not goo...

It's about that moment that the pain starts.

You feel energy arching into your body from the throne. And it's not the good kind of energy... less ABSOLUTE POWER and more "Gee, who forgot to disconnect the lightening rod before putting it up my ass"?

If feels like every cell your body is being individually roasted.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Absently you can hear someones screaming, and he's got one hell of a set of lungs on him.

Wait.

That's you.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anyways, right before you black out, you hear The Duke say...

"I wonder if this one is going to explode like the other three?"

And then blissful unconsciousness. Smile
HAMMER!

You wake up feeling groggy as hell finding yourself face down in black silk sheets.
The first thing that manages to get through my mind is, "WHY SO MUCH PAIN! WHY?!"

Then next is where the hell am I?

I then try to right myself and figure out where the hell I am and what the hell that did to me.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:44 am

Brian Boru wrote:Damn fancy stuff.

HAMMER!
More like...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The first thing that manages to get through my mind is, "WHY SO MUCH PAIN!  WHY?!"
Evil Demon Magic.

Then next is where the hell am I?
A Bedroom. A really fancy bedroom... looks like an Evil Overlord's Love Nest.

I then try to right myself and figure out where the hell I am and what the hell that did to me.
You're in greek god like physical condition and you have horns. You tell me.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:54 am

Psyckosama wrote:More like...

eh, a guy can hope right?

Evil Demon Magic.
True, but is EVERYTHING GOING TO HURT THIS MUCH?

A Bedroom. A really fancy bedroom... looks like an Evil Overlord's Love Nest.
I check to see if I am alone... then look at myself.

You're in greek god like physical condition and you have horns. You tell me.
The first...AWESOME...the second....FUCK! I run my hand along them, just to see if they're real, hell I even pull on them to make sure they're not some sort of crazy head gear they glued on me.

Once I've satisfied THAT bit of curiosity, I check my state of dress. If it isn't satisfactory...I go looking for a damn pair of pants!
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:58 am

[quote="Brian Boru"]
Psyckosama wrote:More like...

eh, a guy can hope right?

True, but is EVERYTHING GOING TO HURT THIS MUCH?
Maybe?

I check to see if I am alone... then look at myself.
You are... you're basically you with horns and slitted eyes that seem to have a ominous glow to them...

The first...AWESOME...the second....FUCK!  I run my hand along them, just to see if they're real, hell I even pull on them to make sure they're not some sort of crazy head gear they glued on me.
No, they've very much part of your skull.

Once I've satisfied THAT bit of curiosity, I check my state of dress.  If it isn't satisfactory...I go looking for a damn pair of pants!
As you do that, the door opens up and two red skinned female demons enter.

You are the Demon King... - Page 4 9ablZGnYou are the Demon King... - Page 4 UVBF12R

they seem to be carrying a large covered platter of food and a jug...

Good god that smells good...

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:24 am

Psyckosama wrote:
Kelenas wrote:"Right, and that comment, together with the General's earlier one, pretty much confirms that I'm not the first guy you summoned, so while you're being surprisingly nice overall considering you're dealing with a total stanger, it's pretty clear I'm not irreplacable and that nicety will have its limits somewhere. I'd really rather not test those limits yet, soo... how about we move on so you can make me do whatever you brought me here to do?"

He smiles thinly. "One that doesn't leave me questioning the gods' wisdom or sense of humor. I like this."

The girl stops. "Uncle?"

"We can dispense with the games I believe."

Se frowns. "Are you sure."

"Yes."

He looks at you. "I am the High Priest and you have been summoned to the Demon Realm to as a candidate for the role of the new Demon Emperor. You must past two tests and if you pass you will be granted absolute dominion over this entire realm. If you do not you will die. You may say no..."

The girl looks. "What?"

"I can find some use for a clever human... though the cowardice would be a limitation. So human, choose your fate."
I opened my mouth to give an immediate reply, but then closed it again with a snap before I could say anything, and instead closed my eyes, thinking the situation over for a few moment. On one hand, I didn't really enjoy the thought of dying, potential afterlife or no. On the other, the potential reward was humongous. There was also the fact that if I didn't attempt the tests, they'd summon someone else to do so, and I'd rather not see that potential someone end up getting killed by something I should've faced first, or end up actually succeeding and then making my life miserable for being a 'coward', probably with a lot of the demons here helping him for the same reason.

"I don't think saying 'no' would make me, or anyone else, a coward; being cautious about the risk of death seems like it should be a natural thing for anyone, whether humans or demons or whatever. But I'll take those tests. Nothing of what's been said so far makes me think the tests are tied to specific skills or abilities, like swordfighting or magic, so chances are whether one succeeds is dependant on more arcane qualities, and I'd be as likely to pass as the next person. And I think I'd rather risk getting fried than spending the rest of my life gnashing my teeth because some dim-witted moron took what could have been mine, just because he was too busy drooling on himself to consider the risks."

Turning into the direction we'd originally move in, I began to walk again, hopefully signalling the rest to do as well.

"What I don't really get yet is why you're summoning humans in the first place. Assuming that 'Princess' is a title rather than a name, there was a previous demon-emperor who she's related to, and that relation is deemed socially important enough to be given a specific term, rather than just calling her 'the emperor's daughter', yet you still went and summoned someone..." I paused briefly, then snapped my fingers. "Patrilineal inheritance? The throne can likely be only be inherited by a male, which explains why you" I turned towards her, "are so angry and hostile; because some randomly summoned schmuck who doesn't know the first thing about this world - whether it's me or someone else - will end up sitting on your father's throne while you're being sidelined."
I gave her an apologetic look that quickly turned into a frown as I thought about this further.
"Though that doesn't yet explain why you're choosing the next potential emperor via a summoning rather than by picking someone from amongst your own ranks via other means, such as having the princess pick a suitor she likes and marrying him, or holding a series of large tournaments and tests to find candidates who have the necessary skills to rule competently; that way you'd get someone who's at least familiar with your realm and doesn't have to be taught from the ground up.
Unless... the massive upset of the status quo could potentially cause more damage to the realm than an incompetent ruler. If you'd pick someone amongst your own ranks, whatever group he belongs to would massively gain in status and power, so everyone would use all means at their disposal to increase their own candidate's chances while lowering those of the others, which if the fiction in my world about demonkind is anything to go by would probably rapidly escalate, greatly weakening the realm and leaving it open to attacks or other influence from the outside. Randomly summoning someone to be the next emperor still risks getting someone incompetent on the throne, but that's preferable to the damage an internal struggle for power would cause, especially since you can do more to limit the damage, such as by making sure he's got competent advisors, and if necessary marginalizing him as much as possible, burying any bad decisions he makes under as much bureaucracy as possible, and so on."

I threw a questioning look at the High Priest and the others. "That about right?"
Kelenas
Kelenas

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:26 am

Kelenas wrote:I opened my mouth to give an immediate reply, but then closed it again with a snap before I could say anything, and instead closed my eyes, thinking the situation over for a few moment. On one hand, I didn't really enjoy the thought of dying, potential afterlife or no. On the other, the potential reward was humongous. There was also the fact that if I didn't attempt the tests, they'd summon someone else to do so, and I'd rather not see that potential someone end up getting killed by something I should've faced first, or end up actually succeeding and then making my life miserable for being a 'coward', probably with a lot of the demons here helping him for the same reason.

"I don't think saying 'no' would make me, or anyone else, a coward; being cautious about the risk of death seems like it should be a natural thing for anyone, whether humans or demons or whatever. But I'll take those tests. Nothing of what's been said so far makes me think the tests are tied to specific skills or abilities, like swordfighting or magic, so chances are whether one succeeds is dependant on more arcane qualities, and I'd be as likely to pass as the next person. And I think I'd rather risk getting fried than spending the rest of my life gnashing my teeth because some dim-witted moron took what could have been mine, just because he was too busy drooling on himself to consider the risks."

Turning into the direction we'd originally move in, I began to walk again, hopefully signalling the rest to do as well.

"What I don't really get yet is why you're summoning humans in the first place. Assuming that 'Princess' is a title rather than a name, there was a previous demon-emperor who she's related to, and that relation is deemed socially important enough to be given a specific term, rather than just calling her 'the emperor's daughter', yet you still went and summoned someone..." I paused briefly, then snapped my fingers. "Patrilineal inheritance? The throne can likely be only be inherited by a male, which explains why you" I turned towards her, "are so angry and hostile; because some randomly summoned schmuck who doesn't know the first thing about this world - whether it's me or someone else - will end up sitting on your father's throne while you're being sidelined."
I gave her an apologetic look that quickly turned into a frown as I thought about this further.
"Though that doesn't yet explain why you're choosing the next potential emperor via a summoning rather than by picking someone from amongst your own ranks via other means, such as having the princess pick a suitor she likes and marrying him, or holding a series of large tournaments and tests to find candidates who have the necessary skills to rule competently; that way you'd get someone who's at least familiar with your realm and doesn't have to be taught from the ground up.
Unless... the massive upset of the status quo could potentially cause more damage to the realm than an incompetent ruler. If you'd pick someone amongst your own ranks, whatever group he belongs to would massively gain in status and power, so everyone would use all means at their disposal to increase their own candidate's chances while lowering those of the others, which if the fiction in my world about demonkind is anything to go by would probably rapidly escalate, greatly weakening the realm and leaving it open to attacks or other influence from the outside. Randomly summoning someone to be the next emperor still risks getting someone incompetent on the throne, but that's preferable to the damage an internal struggle for power would cause, especially since you can do more to limit the damage, such as by making sure he's got competent advisors, and if necessary marginalizing him as much as possible, burying any bad decisions he makes under as much bureaucracy as possible, and so on."

I threw a questioning look at the High Priest and the others. "That about right?"
The three let you speak. The princesses hostility seems to ebb off somewhat, though she still seems intensely bitter.

The General smirks and mutters, "More right than wrong kid." occasionally nodding or shaking his head.

The High Priest laughs. when you finish. "Extremely accurate though due to lack of information you fall apart in the last of your arguments. Allow me to respond. First, I will let you know that your summation of the political situation, while does clearly indicate your ignorance of the subtleties of the situation, of which I will inform you in a moment, but first we shall speak of the Hell Drake in the room.... the tests."

"The tests are based entirely on spiritual compatibility rather than magical strength. In all honesty, the chances of you failing the tests, while there, are almost nonexistent compared to the general population. If we had to randomly sort through the population we'd depopulate entire mortal cities looking for the single worthy who doesn't die screaming the instant he sits on the throne. The summoning is specifically designed to summon individuals have a high probability of survival."

He lets that sink in. "The first test is simply. You sit on the throne of your own free will. If your able to spiritually resonate with the throne, you have passed the first test. If not it will react the way it does when any unworthy ass sits upon it. Violently reject you. Some survive. Most do not."

He pauses. "The second is the ritual... a magical potion brewed from the blood of First Emperor's unbroken line... that of the royal family... that turns you into the Demon King physically via magical adoption. It must be administered while on the throne and the process if highly energetic. It is an all or nothing. You either survive the magical backlash and become emperor, or you prove to be compatible and are consumed by its power. Death is painful, but mercifully swift."

"As for why the princess cannot inherit, that is sadly due to the lack of foresight on the part of the first emperor. He was human in life, a Demonologist of unequaled power who's strategic and political savvy allowed him to unite many of the various clans of the realm under his banner, and who's master of the dark arts allowed him to transcend humanity and become a demon himself. Sadly though, like all great men he was arrogant and he put no thought into what would come after. The throne is designed to allow him to control its powers and him alone.... fortunately though, the throne can be tricked into accenting new masters as long as they have a great enough similarity to the first emperor for it to recognize them. In this case, the Emperor must be a male of the direct imperial line from the unbroken bloodline of the first Emperor. Women literally cannot inherit the mantel of the Emperor."

"While anyone who is of a relatively pure bloodline can sit on the throne, and are close enough to use some of its powers, only those of the direct patriarchal line from the first Emperor via the direct line of Emperors may inherit, and even then, the adoption ritual dilutes the blood to the point that your children would be unable to inherit unless they were born of a daughter of a previous emperor..."

The princess tenses, then looks at you with a scowl on her face. "Me."

Moments later (time enough to put in replies) you enter the throne room and find a rather smug looking individual to be lounging on the throne.

You are the Demon King... - Page 4 BMtfonT

"Oh, hello cousin..."

The Princess sneers in rage.

You are the Demon King... - Page 4 FYmVSDx

"How dare you..."

"How dare I what? Sit on your daddy's throne. Or is it your throne... oh wait, that's right, you can't inherit can you... after all, you're a woman and thus only good for that lukewarm hole between your thighs, right?"

With a roar of rage the Princess flairs in dark power.

You are the Demon King... - Page 4 KjalsOU

"Princess! NO!" the High Priest exclaims.

She fires a massive blast of Black and Violet fire at the throne. It strikes against a massive shield and then purple lightening rebounds, consuming her in power as she screams in agony before being thrown back.

You are the Demon King... - Page 4 LsSK1yQ

Managing to catch herself, but smoking from the attack, she falls to her kneels, painting... winded by the force of the strike.

"Oh, Ruby, you were always so easy to get all wound up..."

You are the Demon King... - Page 4 LCFEN0o

The High Priest steps forward and looks at the man on the throne. You can see his red eyes GLOWING with outrage.

"You idiotic fool. Until now this summoning was delightfully free of idiotic nonsense," his eyes narrow, "Your blood may be pure enough to sit on that throne but you will never be worthy of it. GET OFF!"

You see a pulse of energy discharge from the throne, violently ejecting the fool and sending him arching across the room like a missile.

Now you know why the first test is lethal. If the rejection blast doesn't get you, the stop at the end will.

As for him he crashes into the ground with bone crushing force then turns over, frazzled but seemingly unfettered by the display of power.

"Heh... that was so worth it!"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:16 am

Psyckosama wrote:The first sister moves to block the snake woman while the second turns to you.

"Master, we were not sent but rather this is a contest. There are dozens of elite guards outside the royal wing ordered to block all passage and its part of the rite to become your body guard to sneak pass, get chosen before all others, and then prove that you can handle his power by having sex with him and not dying horribly... only then can we truly be your handmaidens."

"I'm sorry that my Dear Sister and I tricked you, master, but it is the way that it is done..."
"Did I or did I not ask you, rather specifically, about people who might be antagonized if I were to take you into my service?" I ask, maintaining a light tone of voice. As I do so, however ... well, this is as good a time as any to test something. I focus on my feelings of irritation and more than a touch of genuine anger, stemming from being kept in the dark and misled, and try some projective empathy. I want to see if I can't make the sisters squirm a bit, and at the same time check if that's part of what their fealty pledge lets me do.

If it works, I keep it up for juuuust long enough that they're aware I'm doing it deliberately, before letting it go.

"Congratulations, you've managed to get here first. And then managed almost hang yourselves with the rope given to you. Tread carefully."

Then I turn to the snake-woman.

"Now, and introduction would only be polite, wouldn't you say?"
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Maybe?
All my hate....

You are... you're basically you with horns and slitted eyes that seem to have a ominous glow to them...
...alright....someone has some explaining to do and I'm tired of being dragged around like an ox on a ring.

No, they've very much part of your skull.
....damn.... hmm.... wonder if I could gore someone with them...?

As you do that, the door opens up and two red skinned female demons enter.

You are the Demon King... - Page 4 9ablZGnYou are the Demon King... - Page 4 UVBF12R
Eyes widening in shock I make sure that the lower half of my body is quickly covered and if there is a convinient pillow available then I make sure any....embarressments are covered. "Jeeze, could you knock before barging in like that?!" I exclaim once I'm sure that my dignity is intact.

they seem to be carrying a large covered platter of food and a jug...

Good god that smells good...
Then I see what they look like and what they bear, "Then again...I think pretty girls bringing a meal in bed might help balance the scales."

Once I eat I then turn to them. "So could anyone tell me what happened after I got hit by the granddaddy of all lightingbolts? And I suddenly have these," I indicate the horns, "because I'm pretty sure that I didn't have them a couple of hours....it has been a couple of hours right?"
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:51 pm

Rieverre wrote:
"Did I or did I not ask you, rather specifically, about people who might be antagonized if I were to take you into my service?" I ask, maintaining a light tone of voice.
"Master," the Eldest states, "According to the tradition of this competition there to be no hard feelings and anyone who has them is seen as petty and weak."

As I do so, however ... well, this is as good a time as any to test something. I focus on my feelings of irritation and more than a touch of genuine anger, stemming from being kept in the dark and misled, and try some projective empathy. I want to see if I can't make the sisters squirm a bit, and at the same time check if that's part of what their fealty pledge lets me do.
Actually, from the looks of things they're supposed to do that.

And yes. They can feel your displeasure.

If it works, I keep it up for juuuust long enough that they're aware I'm doing it deliberately, before letting it go.

"Congratulations, you've managed to get here first. And then managed almost hang yourselves with the rope given to you. Tread carefully."
"We had no desire to trick you. This was a three part competition. We had to trick you, seduce you, and destroy all who got in our path. It's a test of fitness, that only the strongest, most beautiful, and most manipulative have the right to be the hands of the Emperor."

"You know you just disqualified yourselves," the Snakewoman observes."

"And who's going to tell them, you?"

"You know the mortals have a saying. Dead men tell no tales?"

The snake woman pales

"Sister it seems we left one alive..."

"An accident that, if you allow it, is soon to be corrected..."

They look at each other and grin like maniacs... And you can feel the sheer unadulterated bloodlust over the bond.

Then I turn to the snake-woman.

"Now, and introduction would only be polite, wouldn't you say?"
"I'm a daughter of the Serpent Demon clan... I..." she looks nervously at the sisters who look... hungry... "I'm a powerful sorcerers and..." she glares at the sisters, "Last time I checked this is a solo quest."

"Nothing in the rules says so. It's simply an assumption."

"When this mission was opened up it was left vague. You're supposed to see it creatively."

Brian Boru wrote:
All my hate....

...alright....someone has some explaining to do and I'm tired of being dragged around like an ox on a ring.
Heh.

....damn....  hmm.... wonder if I could gore someone with them...?
Not really. Not quite.

Eyes widening in shock I make sure that the lower half of my body is quickly covered and if there is a convinient pillow available then I make sure any....embarressments are covered.  "Jeeze, could you knock before barging in like that?!"  I exclaim once I'm sure that my dignity is intact.
"We apologize master..." they look down. "Do you wish to cover yourself or should we uncover our selves?"

They look at each other for a moment the kneel. "Master, we've sisters have been honored to chosen to serve you as your bodyguards and handmaidens. Please accept our true names and our status as your loyal and willing slaves..."

Then I see what they look like and what they bear, "Then again...I think pretty girls bringing a meal in bed might help balance the scales."

Once I eat I then turn to them. "So could anyone tell me what happened after I got hit by the granddaddy of all lightingbolts? And I suddenly have these,"  I indicate the horns, "because I'm pretty sure that I didn't have them a couple of hours....it has been a couple of hours right?"
And its a damned good meal... which they feed to you...

It's a little strange, and its spicy but you have no problem with the burn.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Ironforge wrote:Ignoring the dragon for now as to make sure the Snake maiden is not harmed to any grave state, I then get up and turn to the dragon that forced her way into my room.
She'll live, but between having to tank a dragon and being thrown through a pair of solid obsidian doors, well, she's not going to be doing much for a while...

"So you have my attention now dragonness, what do you plan to do with it?"
She looks inside and her eyes narrow on the sisters.

"What the hell are you doing here?" the Eldest exclaims.

"Yes, your kind aren't even capable of becoming handmaidens."

"Sire," she says in a shockingly sweet and feminine voice, "My intent was to put a block on this idiotic competition. It is my belief that as king you should be free to chose your handmaidens from those you view as the most worthy, and not the most manipulative, backstabbing, and duplicitous harlots of the realm who manage to sneak into your chambers after exterminating or disqualifying their competition..."

Her eyes narrow. "But I seem to be too late."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"We had no desire to trick you. This was a three part competition. We had to trick you, seduce you, and destroy all who got in our path. It's a test of fitness, that only the strongest, most beautiful, and most manipulative have the right to be the hands of the Emperor."
So ... the up and coming young ruler is meant to potentially start off distrusting his own bodyguards? I'm going to have to look up where this tradition originated and see if there isn't anything similar still practiced as well, as that sounds decidedly ominous and potentially close to sabotage.

"You know you just disqualified yourselves," the Snakewoman observes."

"And who's going to tell them, you?"

"You know the mortals have a saying. Dead men tell no tales?"

The snake woman pales

"Sister it seems we left one alive..."

"An accident that, if you allow it, is soon to be corrected..."

They look at each other and grin like maniacs... And you can feel the sheer unadulterated bloodlust over the bond.
"Oh, for the love of ..." I mutter. "Who exactly is going to tell you, or myself for that matter, that the whole thing is invalid if you successfully follow through on completing the bond?"

"I'm a daughter of the Serpent Demon clan... I..." she looks nervously at the sisters who look... hungry... "I'm a powerful sorcerers and..." she glares at the sisters, "Last time I checked this is a solo quest."

"Nothing in the rules says so. It's simply an assumption."

"When this mission was opened up it was left vague. You're supposed to see it creatively."
So, there's enough room left open for interpretation that I could, potentially, march out of this place accompanied by a combat harem's worth of nubile odalisques? Intriguing. Though I should probably stop them from doing anything hasty.

"Ladies ... did you or did you not submit to my will? If so, what was it about my behavior that implied I wanted this one dead?"

I pause for a moment, as if to think.

"In fact, if we're already breaking away from tradition a bit though both of you becoming part of my personal entourage, I don't suppose it would be too scandalous for me to come out of this with three bodyguards instead of two."

... and I could certainly use another point of view and source of information other than yourselves, is something I don't actually say but certainly part of my motivation here.

Well, that and sexy lamia. But that's pretty much obvious I'm guessing.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Rieverre wrote:So ... the up and coming young ruler is meant to potentially start off distrusting his own bodyguards? I'm going to have to look up where this tradition originated and see if there isn't anything similar still practiced as well, as that sounds decidedly ominous and potentially close to sabotage.
"There's a reason the process of becoming Bodyguard involves the complete submission of your will. You've proven skilled enough to get one over on the Emperor. Who better to watch his back?"

"Oh, for the love of ..." I mutter. "Who exactly is going to tell you, or myself for that matter, that the whole thing is invalid if you successfully follow through on completing the bond?"
"Your mentioned hard feelings..."

"Assassins."

So, there's enough room left open for interpretation that I could, potentially, march out of this place accompanied by a combat harem's worth of nubile odalisques? Intriguing. Though I should probably stop them from doing anything hasty.

"Ladies ... did you or did you not submit to my will? If so, what was it about my behavior that implied I wanted this one dead?"
"You didn't say not to... and unless you want us to be killed when she whines to the others..."

[quote]I pause for a moment, as if to think.

"In fact, if we're already breaking away from tradition a bit though both of you becoming part of my personal entourage, I don't suppose it would be too scandalous for me to come out of this with three bodyguards instead of two."

... and I could certainly use another point of view and source of information other than yourselves, is something I don't actually say but certainly part of my motivation here.

Well, that and sexy lamia. But that's pretty much obvious I'm guessing.
"Actually its traditionally the first and runner up... the right and left hand."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
And in this setting it might actually be helpful.

Not really. Not quite.
...darn...

"We apologize master..." they look down. "Do you wish to cover yourself or should we uncover our selves?"
"....wait....there's an option...?"

They look at each other for a moment the kneel. "Master, we've sisters have been honored to chosen to serve you as your bodyguards and handmaidens. Please accept our true names and our status as your loyal and willing slaves..."
"...elaborate...let's start with master....why would I be a master to anyone let alone the two of you?"

And its a damned good meal... which they feed to you...

It's a little strange, and its spicy but you have no problem with the burn.
Yum

Once I eat I then turn to them. "So could anyone tell me what happened after I got hit by the granddaddy of all lightingbolts? And why I suddenly have these," I indicate the horns, "because I'm pretty sure that I didn't have them a couple of hours....it has been a couple of hours right?"
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:26 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"What the hell are you doing here?" the Eldest exclaims.

"Yes, your kind aren't even capable of becoming handmaidens."

"Sire," she says in a shockingly sweet and feminine voice, "My intent was to put a block on this idiotic competition. It is my belief that as king you should be free to chose your handmaidens from those you view as the most worthy, and not the most manipulative, backstabbing, and duplicitous harlots of the realm who manage to sneak into your chambers after exterminating or disqualifying their competition..."

Her eyes narrow. "But I seem to be too late."
Palming my face as it just one thing after another and another. Then looking over to the ruined corpse of splinters that has become of my door and the disarray that is now my room. I finish by letting out a deep sign. Before moving over to one of the still intact chairs in my room and sit down in it before looking to meet the dragonness eyes.

"While your intent was admirable and the loyalty you show to a lord you have never known or the person he might be respectable. Might I ask how you intended to do what you planned?

As while you intended to stop this contest by bring down all comers to my room while you made way to it, have you not just done what the contest want? As did you not prove your worth of being a suitable maiden by martial might and power alone?

Because to me, and with as little I know of what is going here that I have not be able to piece together on my own. Was not this contest set up to have those have those of skill in whatever field they excel at get here?

As to me this maiden thing sounds like they would be some of the kings closet and most trusted agents. An if so, he would need ones that have a multitude of skills so that they would be able to cover as many fields as possible no?"

The looking beyond her, to the havoc and carnage she caused beyond my now destroyed door, I make sure to see if there are any other comers and if so simply wave them away, as I'm rather interested in how the Dragonness will respond to my questions and do not want to deal with any other interruptions.
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:44 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"There's a reason the process of becoming Bodyguard involves the complete submission of your will. You've proven skilled enough to get one over on the Emperor. Who better to watch his back?"
"In this case, you were the only sources of information provided to someone effectively yanked out of his life with no prior warning and deposited in a place where society functions much differently than what he was used to," I deadpan back at them. "And if the other rulers who'd originally been mortal had been in anything resembling this situation, getting one over on them wasn't exactly an act of incredible wit and cunning."

"Your mentioned hard feelings..."

"Assassins."
"Hard feelings or no, you pledged. I can feel the bond in the back of my mind."

"You didn't say not to... and unless you want us to be killed when she whines to the others..."
"There are precious few things that anger me more than people taking liberties with my possessions. Or taking them away from me. In fact," I give the snake-girl a flat look, "I do consider these two to be mine. So I believe you have a decision to make. As I see it, there are three ways that we can resolve this matter."

"I could decide to side with pragmatic and not at all unsound advice and let the sisters eliminate the problem altogether," I give the sisters a moment to get their hungry looks back on.

"I could be kind, compassionate, and trusting in the good-will of others and let you walk, or slither, as it were, out that door," the look on my face reflects how likely I am to do that.

"Or I could take a third option, which might not be the best or safest of ideas in the long run, but it does hold a certain appeal and has the undeniable appeal of letting me indulge in my fancies. In which case, I would tell you to disrobe," I wrap up and sit back, considering the lamia's and the sisters' reaction to that.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Brian Boru wrote:And in this setting it might actually be helpful.
Muhahaha!

"....wait....there's an option...?"
"It's actually somewhat mandatory for us to please you..."

"...elaborate...let's start with master....why would I be a master to anyone let alone the two of you?"
"You're the Demon Emperor and we've been honored to be chosen as your bodyguards."

Once I eat I then turn to them. "So could anyone tell me what happened after I got hit by the granddaddy of all lightingbolts? And why I suddenly have these,"  I indicate the horns, "because I'm pretty sure that I didn't have them a couple of hours....it has been a couple of hours right?"
"You're the Demon Emperor..."

Ironforge wrote:Palming my face as it just one thing after another and another. Then looking over to the ruined corpse of splinters that has become of my door and the disarray that is now my room. I finish by letting out a deep sign. Before moving over to one of the still intact chairs in my room and sit down in it before looking to meet the dragonness eyes.
She levels with you. Seems to be respectful but not submissive.

"While your intent was admirable and the loyalty you show to a lord you have never known or the person he might be respectable. Might I ask how you intended to do what you planned?
"Guard your chambers and destroy or drive away all who would pass."

As while you intended to stop this contest by bring down all comers to my room while you made way to it, have you not just done what the contest want? As did you not prove your worth of being a suitable maiden by martial might and power alone?
"The entire objective is to enter and submit. Dragons do not submit."

She pauses. "You will find us to be loyal, but we do not submit. It is against our nature and contrary to our pride."

Because to me, and with as little I know of what is going here that I have not be able to piece together on my own. Was not this contest set up to have those have those of skill in whatever field they excel at get here?

As to me this maiden thing sounds like they would be some of the kings closet and most trusted agents. An if so, he would need ones that have a multitude of skills so that they would be able to cover as many fields as possible no?"
"Yes, but I believe that the Emperor should be able to judge that on his own. He does not require a host of fools trying to infiltrate his bedchambers."

The looking beyond her, to the havoc and carnage she caused beyond my now destroyed door, I make sure to see if there are any other comers and if so simply wave them away, as I'm rather interested in how the Dragonness will respond to my questions and do not want to deal with any other interruptions.
It looks like someone took an angry dragon to it... and there are what looks like a couple bodies. Seems someone has been busy.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Rieverre wrote:"In this case, you were the only sources of information provided to someone effectively yanked out of his life with no prior warning and deposited in a place where society functions much differently than what he was used to," I deadpan back at them. "And if the other rulers who'd originally been mortal had been in anything resembling this situation, getting one over on them wasn't exactly an act of incredible wit and cunning."
"But controlling someones information and using it to your advantage is... besides, the conditions handmaiden trials are supposed to only be known to those who enter into the competition."

"Hard feelings or no, you pledged. I can feel the bond in the back of my mind."
"Then shall we finish?"

"There are precious few things that anger me more than people taking liberties with my possessions. Or taking them away from me. In fact," I give the snake-girl a flat look, "I do consider these two to be mine. So I believe you have a decision to make. As I see it, there are three ways that we can resolve this matter."
"There can be only two handmaidens..." she smiles, "But if you're interested in a concubine..."

"I could decide to side with pragmatic and not at all unsound advice and let the sisters eliminate the problem altogether," I give the sisters a moment to get their hungry looks back on.
They grin and chant something very fast, summoning two sets of weapons...

"Break oh Earth; Dry up oh sea; Burn out oh sun; Grant us power Earthly leaders and gate keepers of Hell. Guide us makers of the underworld!"

You are the Demon King... - Page 4 SEHXD7T

"I could be kind, compassionate, and trusting in the good-will of others and let you walk, or slither, as it were, out that door," the look on my face reflects how likely I am to do that.
Gulp.

"Or I could take a third option, which might not be the best or safest of ideas in the long run, but it does hold a certain appeal and has the undeniable appeal of letting me indulge in my fancies. In which case, I would tell you to disrobe," I wrap up and sit back, considering the lamia's and the sisters' reaction to that.
She's already in a see through nighty with nothing covering anything.

"Happily my lord..."

Note, she does not offer her submission. That's a Handmaiden thing. She's not one of your hands.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Muhahaha!
I don't like that laugh.

"It's actually somewhat mandatory for us to please you..."
I raise an eyebrow at that, "Why?"

"You're the Demon Emperor and we've been honored to be chosen as your bodyguards."
That gets a look of stunned surprise. "When did I become the Demon Emperor....oh...right...I wondered what the hell was in that cup...."

I then focus back on them. "So...bodyguards huh? So...what is your speciallty, close combat? Long Range? Magic? If you're my bodyguards it seems pertinent that I am familiar with how you'd guard said body."

"You're the Demon Emperor..."
"So...just how long have I been out?"
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Psyckosama wrote:She levels with you. Seems to be respectful but not submissive.
Thought as much, as if there is one thing dragons are known for it is there pride.

"Guard your chambers and destroy or drive away all who would pass."
"Interesting, though that would have only made you a target for the whole host of the comers would it not? Did you truly believe your might would have be enough to take on them all at once?"

"The entire objective is to enter and submit. Dragons do not submit."

She pauses. "You will find us to be loyal, but we do not submit. It is against our nature and contrary to our pride."
"Yet you would serve a greater power then you own in loyalty and to the death would you not? An if so, is that not a submissions in and of it's self? As you are still trusting another to use your life with wisdom and care. It's just in a less noticeable way, but then pride is a funny thing."

"Yes, but I believe that the Emperor should be able to judge that on his own. He does not require a host of fools trying to infiltrate his bedchambers."
"Now there I will have to agree with you, but sadly what done is done.

Though if you don't mind me asking, can you take your other form for the rest of this talk? As I can't say I'm not interested in seeing the softer form of one who shares much of the way my own thoughts work and really the battle is done here in more ways then one and will not be needed."

It looks like someone took an angry dragon to it... and there are what looks like a couple bodies. Seems someone has been busy.
Well damn, looks like dragons are still the alpha in this setting too. As fuck that is a strong showing, considering how each of those ladies are suppose to be all great warriors in there own ways.

Though not wanting to have any die when they could be saved now because I wanted to talk with a dragon, I turn to see if the first sister has recovered enough and if so ask her to get dress and fetch the staff to get healers for the wounded. An if not I simply ask the dragonness, if she could spare a moment do that herself.

Then once that is done, I continue where we left off.

"So what do you plan to do now miss? As with your first goal failed, how do you plan to move forward?"
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"But controlling someones information and using it to your advantage is... besides, the conditions handmaiden trials are supposed to only be known to those who enter into the competition."
"There's no real proof of ability to do that if you're the only sources of information readily available," I shrug. "Well, maybe if the young Emperor is opposed to sleeping with anyone here because of some kind of principle, it could be a trial of seduction."

"Then shall we finish?"
"I don't particularly feel like getting a headstart on siring heirs just yet, but assuming that isn't an issue ..."

"There can be only two handmaidens..." she smiles, "But if you're interested in a concubine..."
"One has to start a harem of competent and deadly nubile odalisques _somewhere_."

They grin and chant something very fast, summoning two sets of weapons...

"Break oh Earth; Dry up oh sea; Burn out oh sun; Grant us power Earthly leaders and gate keepers of Hell. Guide us makers of the underworld!"

Delicious demon girls are delicious ... or they certainly look like they are. This requires further study ^^

She's already in a see through nighty with nothing covering anything.

"Happily my lord..."

Note, she does not offer her submission. That's a Handmaiden thing. She's not one of your hands.
"Now, I do believe someone made a very specific request not too long ago," I muse as I walk towards the sisters, slipping an arm around the younger one.

Then I address the elder. "And in the meantime, it would only be right and proper for an extension of my will to keep our audience engaged." I lean in and whisper, "Don't break her, but feel free to have her straining a bit. And, if you're so inclined, feel free to enjoy yourself a bit as well while I go and be ... gentle, I believe, was the request?"

Hell with it, I'm probably going to be dealing with people after my head, apocalyptic scenarios, political infighting, the works. Might as well get some enjoyment out of this situation.

Besides, I also admit, I want to see if I can't get the Kneesock-lookalike thrashing, moaning, and possibly passing out as a result of what follows. I might intend to be gentle, but I also mean to be very, very thorough in what is effectively staking my claim. ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj4dix5Z248 apropos tune is apropos ^^
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Brian Boru wrote:I don't like that laugh.
I guess you're not as stupid as you look

I raise an eyebrow at that, "Why?"
"Magic thing."

That gets a look of stunned surprise.  "When did I become the Demon Emperor....oh...right...I wondered what the hell was in that cup...."
"We're not aware of the details of the ritual. It's kept close to the chest of the royal family. All we know is that it involves a summoned human."

I then focus back on them.  "So...bodyguards huh?  So...what is your speciallty, close combat?  Long Range?  Magic?  If you're my bodyguards it seems pertinent that I am familiar with how you'd guard said body."
The eldest smiles. "While we are both highly capable in all aspects of personal combat and are exprienced commanders... I specialize in Long Range and my darling younger sister is a close combat specialist."

"So...just how long have I been out?"
"A week, master."

Ironforge wrote:Thought as much, as if there is one thing dragons are known for it is there pride.
Yep.

"Interesting, though that would have only made you a target for the whole host of the comers would it not? Did you truly believe your might would have be enough to take on them all at once?"
She just looks at you.

You get the feeling she's almost but not quite insulted by the idea that you ever had to ask.

"Yet you would serve a greater power then you own in loyalty and to the death would you not? An if so, is that not a submissions in and of it's self? As you are still trusting another to use your life with wisdom and care. It's just in a less noticeable way, but then pride is a funny thing."
"It's not submission to cooperate with a leader for the sake of ones own self-interests. My people have benefited highly from our alliance with the line of the demon kings. For that, we give you our trust."

"Now there I will have to agree with you, but sadly what done is done.
"Sadly," she repeats. "Though if these two do not meet your personal standards I could dispose of them for you..."

They both look on and their eyes narrow. Moments later they're armed.

Though if you don't mind me asking, can you take your other form for the rest of this talk? As I can't say I'm not interested in seeing the softer form of one who shares much of the way my own thoughts work and really the battle is done here in more ways then one and will not be needed."
She turns into a dragon shaped pryer of flame for a moment and then this steps out as it fades...

You are the Demon King... - Page 4 WekEYa3

The two sisters blink and lower their weapons and look a bit less sure of themselves.

"Does your father know you're here?"

"Of course. He considers this ritual as backwards and idiotic as I do and approved of my plan..."

Well damn, looks like dragons are still the alpha in this setting too. As fuck that is a strong showing, considering how each of those ladies are suppose to be all great warriors in there own ways.
Well, there's also the fact that your Bodyguards having seen her humanoid form have lot a lot of their bluster...

Though not wanting to have any die when they could be saved now because I wanted to talk with a dragon, I turn to see if the first sister has recovered enough and if so ask her to get dress and fetch the staff to get healers for the wounded. An if not I simply ask the dragonness, if she could spare a moment do that herself.
Actually the first sister is still energetic enough to fight.... damn these oni have STAMINA.

Plus the one then the other factor lasted about 3 minutes. Seems they do their best work as a team... Wink

Then once that is done, I continue where we left off.
Heh.

"So what do you plan to do now miss? As with your first goal failed, how do you plan to move forward?"
"I will probably report my failure to my father..." she looks at the two. "Though considering they were able to slip past the peerless senses of a dragon, I will say they are at least semi-competent which is more than I can say about the rest of the idiots I fought."

The eldest blusters, "Have you any idea who WE are?"

"Yes, the Commander Sisters, two up and rising stars of the Red Oni clan. Capable enough for half-breeds, and competent in battle to a point, though your failure to win a deceive victory at the Hadies Rift is one of the factors that lead to the death of the previous Demon Emperor...

They begin to seeth. "Are you claiming that was OUR fault?"

"No," she replies with absolute calm, "Just pointing out you are now the flawless military geniuses that you have no doubt presented yourselves as. As for your combat ability, if the Emperor so wishes, I would be... pleased... to test your skills in battle."

They look at each other and then back to her. "We're good."

"I thought as much..."

Rieverre wrote:"There's no real proof of ability to do that if you're the only sources of information readily available," I shrug. "Well, maybe if the young Emperor is opposed to sleeping with anyone here because of some kind of principle, it could be a trial of seduction."
"It's about controlling the environment and preventing others from undermining you."

The Snake crosses her arms. "How did you get here so fast? They Emperor has been awake less than a half hour..."

"We snuck in with the meal we presented him magically sealed. We've been hiding in the rafters for two days."

"That is..." she sneers. "Damn you."

They preen.

"I don't particularly feel like getting a headstart on siring heirs just yet, but assuming that isn't an issue ..."
"Any children we bare cannot be your heirs."

"One has to start a harem of competent and deadly nubile odalisques _somewhere_."
"I'm happy to serve, my lord..."

She slitther up to you but finds weapons blocking her path.

"Get in line..."

*HISS!*

Delicious demon girls are delicious ... or they certainly look like they are. This requires further study ^^
Go ahead, take a bite...

"Now, I do believe someone made a very specific request not too long ago," I muse as I walk towards the sisters, slipping an arm around the younger one.

Then I address the elder. "And in the meantime, it would only be right and proper for an extension of my will to keep our audience engaged." I lean in and whisper, "Don't break her, but feel free to have her straining a bit. And, if you're so inclined, feel free to enjoy yourself a bit as well while I go and be ... gentle, I believe, was the request?"

Hell with it, I'm probably going to be dealing with people after my head, apocalyptic scenarios, political infighting, the works. Might as well get some enjoyment out of this situation.

Besides, I also admit, I want to see if I can't get the Kneesock-lookalike thrashing, moaning, and possibly passing out as a result of what follows. I might intend to be gentle, but I also mean to be very, very thorough in what is effectively staking my claim. ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj4dix5Z248 apropos tune is apropos ^^
"If I may be so bold master, my sister and I work best as a team..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"It's about controlling the environment and preventing others from undermining you."

The Snake crosses her arms. "How did you get here so fast? They Emperor has been awake less than a half hour..."

"We snuck in with the meal we presented him magically sealed. We've been hiding in the rafters for two days."

"That is..." she sneers. "Damn you."

They preen.
"Now that one I'll grant you. Impressive."

"Any children we bare cannot be your heirs."
"Figure of speech. I mean, I'm not particularly keen on the prospect of siring children right now."

Go ahead, take a bite...
I intend to. Along with a lick and a nibble. ^^

"If I may be so bold master, my sister and I work best as a team..."
"And you'll have your chance to demonstrate before too long, I assure you," I reply quietly. "But for one, despite our arrangement I would still feel more comfortable if the little serpent is not left unattended. So you get to keep an eye on her, and make sure she does nothing ill-advised towards myself or your sister."

Then I grin wickedly. "And for another, I would be quiet pleased if you made her squirm."

"Or you could show some inventiveness ..." I trail off, still grinning. "Wouldn't do to make it too easy on you. Now get to it."
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum