A World Made Of Bronze Quest. Original/Maybe something else

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A World Made Of Bronze Quest. Original/Maybe something else

Post by mithril-blade on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:00 pm

The people once split into the various peoples that host the world. But, I've been told by the Shihazy that we were all created, once long ago, by the dune and sand spirits that dwel inside the glass. Or imagined into being Etheral minds in the reaches of Lost by the Ruh.

The coastal men merely claim that everything at one point climbed fro the sea. But no, I'll tell you the truth. We were all, still are, one. One people split into many. Humans. So say the peoples that aren't people, those the learned men in the spiralling valleys call Foreign Monsters. They have given us name, and so we must do the same: Unpeopled, for we can only be vague enough to really be able to define what the Spiral men refer to as species.

You may not understand now, but we know the truth of these matters, for we have seen that those of us who are one are much the same. Even the horse lords.

But, hah, I ramble when I don't even know your name. So, hakatan, who are you?

Reincarnation: Yes? No?
Heh, don't look like that now. That comment was only a joke. Everyone knows this kind of things only exist in Ruh-ian tales. Rubbish.

Name: ?
Ah, appropiate.

Should I be refering to you as haktan instead? Sorry about that boy...or miss. There eyes aren't what they used to be.

OOC: WELCOME to my first quest on this site. Where I hope to just push in the face of awry characterisation and writer's block. Where am I going with this? Who knows, but hopefully you'll enjoy it.

EDIT: Ya'll guys don't have to bleed through your eyes trying to read the old man now

Last edited by mithril-blade on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

mithril-blade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Made Of Bronze Quest. Original/Maybe something else

Post by mithril-blade on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:02 pm

Hoh, and post reserved for character cheets or whatever

mithril-blade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:39 am

Two suggestions.

1) Change the text color. That shade of blue is hard to see on a dark background.

2) I'm not exactly sure what this quest is about so its hard to reply.

Psyckosama
Admin

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mithril-blade on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:10 am

Psyckosama wrote:Two suggestions.

1) Change the text color. That shade of blue is hard to see on a dark background.

2) I'm not exactly sure what this quest is about so its hard to reply.
Thank you.

It's about exploration in a world I made up. You need to be someone, so here is the character creation page.

However, if you guys want to be the reincarnation of a character from fiction like, say, Walter from Hellsing, I'll try my best to make that justice.

However, if it feels a little bit too weird it's probably because I am trying to go with a Bastion sort of narration style. For the character creation anyway.

mithril-blade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top