You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Brian Boru on Thu May 01, 2014 5:08 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Then I might have to teach you a more advanced form of insult..."

SARCASM POWERS ACTIVATE!

She blinks at that.

*deadpan and with such dry sarcasm it drys moister from the air* "Yep. Behold the great towering icon who's might and courage represents the honor of the school Karate club."

My eyes harden. "It is my fondest wish to gain enough skill to be able to challenge the club for their sign, defeat their defenders, and then break it over my knee to finalize their shame and disgrace. They are an insult to the school, to the art, and to my own beliefs that it is the duty of good men to stand against injustice!"

She then clasps your hand in hers...wow they're like velvet....but with steel cables under that....and her eyes shine as she says that she'll help you in any way she can to achieve your wish.

She's still a little impressed.

I smile.

Heh.

"I'll have to introduce you to my kitties then..."

Cat person has cats.

I start going on about my pets. I wuv my kittahs.

The cuteness intensifies....seriously you think you're getting heart palpitations....and you need to shift your book bag to prevent embarrassment....

"And I you. It is not every day a man comes face to face with a legend."

I bow. "It is an honor."

He blinks a bit at that, he doesn't normally announce himself to the rest of the world

"The training is not complete but I think another attempt or two and she will be safe. Right now she's limiting herself to wrenching arms out of sockets rather than throwing. Quite the progress for one day considering it was literally an instinctual reaction. She is an amazing student."

"Yes wrenching an arm IS slightly better than breaking ribs or concussions....slightly...." The elder grins at Miu and Miu seems to puff up in embarrassment.

My eyes go wide and I fight down my urge to drool.

"You're Kosaka Shigure! The famous Mistress of all Weaponry who's peerless talent with a sword is said only to be matched by her beauty!"

Okay now everyone wonders how the hell you knew that. Shigure's a fucking GHOST for the most part. You notice a mustachioed short man with a green Chinese outfit and a black boulder hat, pop out from under the tatami, you notice he's got a perfect position for staring up Ninja lady's skirt and asks how the heck did you know her?



Rieverre wrote:I had dignity?

Indeed, as tiny, beaten, bloody, battered, bruised, broken and muddied it is you have it.

"... well, you can probably smash them apart with one arm tied behind your back and blindfolded. Myself, not so much. Besides, you don't have to fight and win every battle to win the war, and we were not yet in dead ground."

She blushes again and helps you up, thanking you for trying to get her out of danger, she appreciates the gesture.



Kelenas wrote:Okay... I'll take it under advisement, then.

Heh

I honestly attribute it to my love for exotic foreign foods that are difficult to get here in Japan. Trying to get a piece of Streuselkuchen after I heard of it turned into an almost day-long odyssey, even if it was worthwhile. By contrast, tracking down the recipe via internet and doing it myself was a matter of maybe half an hour.

Now she wonders if you could help with desert sometime.

I can live with that. I'm more interested in the female half of the class anyway.

They seem shocked she's seemingly interested in week-knees (you...DAMN YOU NEJIMA!)

Welp, nothing to do but try and keep her (and also, completely incidentally, my own) exposure to him to a minimum.

Heh

Maybe. But getting completely and utterly owned at something that you're supposed to be really good at? Gotta sting a *lot*.

Heh

"I'm pretty sure they give a *lot* of things a bad name, but in my opinion they're not really worth the effort," I tell her quietly.

She then studies them for a long time then she seems to come to a conclusion, nods and turns to leave. Laughs and catcalls follow the both of you out of there. Miu looks quite indignant....she turns to you and asks if you'd like to learn REAL martial arts....the look is....primal....


WatcherVoid wrote:OOC: The artist for the series does have a talent for drawing them.  Wink 

Indeed he does....

I know better then to let every quip out of my mouth.

Ah

" Cheer up a bit, just as you practiced until it was second nature to you. Am sure that find a way to control it. "

I give her a light smile to help encourage her.

She smiles back and thanks you. Wow that smile....right to your heart.....

Wiping my head in the direction of the school " Oh hell, we're going to be late! Lets go. If you know any short cuts it would be nice. "

She says she does and leads you through several allies before taking you to the town river, while there are a few large stone circles at the bottom to help crossing she doesn't descend the bank-side. She instead leaps the twenty feet over the river to land with perfect precision on the railing on the other side of the river. She then calls to you says it's your turn.
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Psyckosama on Thu May 01, 2014 5:22 am

Brian Boru wrote:
She blinks at that.

"The powers of Snark."

She then clasps your hand in hers...wow they're like velvet....but with steel cables under that....and her eyes shine as she says that she'll help you in any way she can to achieve your wish.

"Thank you."

She's still a little impressed.

I smile.


The cuteness intensifies....seriously you think you're getting heart palpitations....and you need to shift your book bag to prevent embarrassment....

I smile. "I'm sure you'll love them. Though beware, they are selfish little critters."

He blinks a bit at that, he doesn't normally announce himself to the rest of the world

"Internet is a wonderful thing, sir"

"Yes wrenching an arm IS slightly better than breaking ribs or concussions....slightly...."  The elder grins at Miu and Miu seems to puff up in embarrassment.

"A couple more sessions and she should be ready. Though I think all that Ice Cream Parfet will empty my wallet, but sacrifices must be made for the art..."

Okay now everyone wonders how the hell you knew that.  Shigure's a fucking GHOST for the most part.  You notice a mustachioed short man with a green Chinese outfit and a black boulder hat, pop out from under the tatami, you notice he's got a perfect position for staring up Ninja lady's skirt and asks how the heck did you know her?

"And you... are Kensei Ma, Master of All Chinese Kempo!"

As to how...

I pull out my cellphone and show them a website that basically has info on World Class Martial Artists. "I'm a fan..."

There are a couple pictures, some are a little pervy and obviously taken from a distance, only a couple are good enough to get a shot of her face. And lots of question marks.

"They were a little desperate for images. That any they're user added so..." I shrug.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Kelenas on Thu May 01, 2014 6:19 am

Brian Boru wrote:Now she wonders if you could help with desert sometime.
Sure.
They seem shocked she's seemingly interested in week-knees (you...DAMN YOU NEJIMA!)
Now I *REALLY* want to keep the whole Martial Arts thing secret from the rest of the school.
That way, I'll be able to thoroughly enjoy the look on their faces (and take pictures) when they'll suddenly see how ripped I'll hopefully be after some months of training. I hope they'll get mental whiplash from it! Very Happy
She then studies them for a long time then she seems to come to a conclusion, nods and turns to leave.  Laughs and catcalls follow the both of you out of there.  Miu looks quite indignant....she turns to you and asks if you'd like to learn REAL martial arts....the look is....primal....
I hesitate a bit when seeing her expression, then straighten, and bow.
"Yes! Please take good care of me, sempai!"
avatar
Kelenas

Posts : 432
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by WatcherVoid on Thu May 01, 2014 10:52 pm

Brian Boru wrote:Indeed he does....
OOC: Am calling on the extra changes to the past that i mentioned. I have three changes I'd like to request.

The first would be an improved relationship with Niijima to actually existent pre-canon, it doesn't need to really be much. more on the level that we talk with one another, it good to have a foot in the door with the guy whos made it his job to know what happening on the grapevine.

2) I've gone and read the previous version of this where players were Kenichi's twin brother, would the gun/range weapon prodigy be allowed? This is mainly stemming from just reading chapter 112 not too long ago where Kenichi father is pure badass with a gun with him shooting like a boss and reloading a rifle with a single hand. Despite how disrespected the gun get as they didn't allow him to hit anyone. Mad japanese and their hate boners for guns.

Finally breaking up the friendship with Ryuto over a pin, no just no. Friends to the end. It's certainly going to make the Ragnarok arc very interesting. As we'll probably be enemy's before we meet again in person. So when he's on the clock as the first fist he'll be my enemy and I'll be perfectly willing to exchange ruthless blows with him, off the clock he's perfectly welcome to joining the family at dinner. Am strange like that.

That's everything and will be final requests for alterations to the time before canon after these no more. Approve or deny at your discretion.
She smiles back and thanks you.  Wow that smile....right to your heart.....
Adorable, now which targets can i weaponize this against them.

She says she does and leads you through several allies before taking you to the town river, while there are a few large stone circles at the bottom to help crossing she doesn't descend the bank-side.  She instead leaps the twenty feet over the river to land with perfect precision on the railing on the other side of the river.  She then calls to you says it's your turn.
Blinking in slight disbelief a couple of times at the sight of her making the jump. It may have been expect thanks to my knowledge but still seeing it in the flesh is quite impressive.

" Well... That's uuh currently impossible for me. Mind staying there a second as i take the normal path? "

I quickly descend down to the bank and make my way across the stones to reach Miu and continue the epic task to arrive to school on time!


Last edited by WatcherVoid on Sat May 03, 2014 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
WatcherVoid

Posts : 29
Join date : 2014-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Rieverre on Sat May 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Brian Boru wrote:Indeed, as tiny, beaten, bloody, battered, bruised, broken and muddied it is you have it.

Ouch. Yeah, that sounds about right.

She blushes again and helps you up, thanking you for trying to get her out of danger, she appreciates the gesture.

"Um ... no, no, I was fairly certain you could take them without too much difficulty. I was mostly trying to save the time that would take. And it did work out, though not in the way intended, so no thanks necessary."

I shrug, then change the topic. How'd she find the first day in a new school?
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Brian Boru on Thu May 08, 2014 3:23 am

Psyckosama wrote:"The powers of Snark."

She giggles at that.

"Thank you."

She says you'll get started as soon as possible.

I smile. "I'm sure you'll love them. Though beware, they are selfish little critters."

"Oh I know that. But they're still too cute!"

"Internet is a wonderful thing, sir"

Still pretty goddam discreet man. Doesn't even have any registration other than a birth certificate.

"A couple more sessions and she should be ready. Though I think all that Ice Cream Parfet will empty my wallet, but sacrifices must be made for the art..."

"Ah so you already know one of the most important laws of martial arts, nothing is worth anything unless there is sacrifice involved to achieve it."

"And you... are Kensei Ma, Master of All Chinese Kempo!"

He actually preens a little bit that time.

As to how...

I pull out my cellphone and show them a website that basically has info on World Class Martial Artists. "I'm a fan..."

There are a couple pictures, some are a little pervy and obviously taken from a distance, only a couple are good enough to get a shot of her face. And lots of question marks.

"They were a little desperate for images. That any they're user added so..." I shrug.

Noticing the skin pics the little man all but teleports next to you wondering if he could borrow the phone for a moment.

The two just barely avoid of barrage of shuriken, he dodges you get yanked back by the master like a bad act on a stage.

"Now, now Shigure, we're trying to welcome the lad."

He leads you on through the compound, stopping near a yard you spot a massive silver-haired man beating the crap out of everything he gets close to. Mr. Fuurinji keeps quiet this time, seeing if you know this man as well.



Kelenas wrote:Sure.

DAT SMILE!

Now I *REALLY* want to keep the whole Martial Arts thing secret from the rest of the school.
That way, I'll be able to thoroughly enjoy the look on their faces (and take pictures) when they'll suddenly see how ripped I'll hopefully be after some months of training. I hope they'll get mental whiplash from it! Very Happy

Don't get into any fights....HA I could say that with a straight face!

I hesitate a bit when seeing her expression, then straighten, and bow.
"Yes! Please take good care of me, sempai!"

The primal look vanishes to be replaced by her normal sweet demeanor, she ask if you could follow her home she has some people she'd like you to meet.


WatcherVoid wrote:The first would be an improved relationship with Niijima to actually existent pre-canon, it doesn't need to really be much. more on the level that we talk with one another, it good to have a foot in the door with the guy whos made it his job to know what happening on the grapevine.

Alright but it has to be a mutual exchange of some sort at this point, you're not friends, you don't even like each other.


2) I've gone and read the previous version of this where players were Kenichi's twin brother, would the gun/range weapon prodigy be allowed? This is mainly stemming from just reading chapter 112 not too long ago where Kenichi father is pure badass with a gun with him shooting like a boss and reloading a rifle with a single hand. Despite how disrespected the gun get as they didn't allow him to hit anyone. Mad japanese and their hate boners for guns.

Still there and remember this is a Martial Arts manga not a Shoot-em up. Besides fire arms DO decide something kinda big later on.

Finally breaking up the friendship with Ryuto over a pin, no just no. Friends to the end. It's certainly going to make the Ragnarok arc very interesting. As we'll probably be enemy's before we meet again in person. So when he's on the clock as the first fist he'll be my enemy and I'll be perfectly willing to exchange ruthless blows with him, off the clock he's perfectly welcome to joining the family at dinner. Am strange like that.

I can remove deranged psycho willing to shred his body and mind but not too much else he HAS been with the crazy Yomi guy for over a year now.

That's everything and will be final requests for alterations to the time before canon after these no more. Approve or deny at your discretion.

Alright.

Blinking in slight disbelief a couple of times at the sight of her making the jump. It may have been expect thanks to my knowledge but still seeing it in the flesh is quite impressive.

" Well... That's uuh currently impossible for me. Mind staying there a second as i take the normal path? "

I quickly descend down to the bank and make my way across the stones to reach Miu and continue the epic task to arrive to school on time!

She flushes and apologizes for forgetting that not everyone can make that jump. Then you run.

Roll a d6.



Rieverre wrote:Ouch. Yeah, that sounds about right.

Welcome to Kenny's life before Ryouzanpaku.

"Um ... no, no, I was fairly certain you could take them without too much difficulty. I was mostly trying to save the time that would take. And it did work out, though not in the way intended, so no thanks necessary."

That blush vanishes and you think something just died a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DEATH there.

I shrug, then change the topic. How'd she find the first day in a new school?

It went alright though she thinks she upset the team captain for the rhythmic gymnastics club.
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Psyckosama on Thu May 08, 2014 3:34 am

Brian Boru wrote:She giggles at that.

I grin.

She says you'll get started as soon as possible.

Big smile!

"Oh I know that.  But they're still too cute!"

"Oh yes..."

I regale her with adorable tales of my kittahs.

Still pretty goddam discreet man.  Doesn't even have any registration other than a birth certificate.

And never underestimate the information gathering skills of a thousand highly obsessed nerds.

"Ah so you already know one of the most important laws of martial arts, nothing is worth anything unless there is sacrifice involved to achieve it."

"I know. I even take that to heart with my food. I consider pain my favorite flavor."

He actually preens a little bit that time.

Big smile.

Noticing the skin pics the little man all but teleports next to you wondering if he could borrow the phone for a moment.

I give him a look.

The two just barely avoid of barrage of shuriken, he dodges you get yanked back by the master like a bad act on a stage.

I look totally unshaken. Or at least fake it well.

"Now, now Shigure, we're trying to welcome the lad."

"Don't worry, these are relatively mild. Anyone who attempts to post anything too pervy is banned. There are standards to uphold!"

He leads you on through the compound, stopping near a yard you spot a massive silver-haired man beating the crap out of everything he gets close to.  Mr. Fuurinji keeps quiet this time, seeing if you know this man as well.

"Apachai Hopachai, the Muay Thai Death God of the Martial Arts Underworld..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Rieverre on Thu May 08, 2014 3:47 am

Brian Boru wrote:That blush vanishes and you think something just died a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DEATH there.

Pity, but I'm not about to feel sorry for actually, you know, being honest there.

"Gestures are nice and if you were in actual trouble I'd want to and try to help, but let's be honest, these guys wouldn't have been more than a speedbump and a waste of time to someone with your training."

It went alright though she thinks she upset the team captain for the rhythmic gymnastics club.

"If you want to make enemies, try to change something. I think that's one of life's constants."

I continue the conversation in a similar vein, asking her about her hobbies and such.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Kelenas on Thu May 08, 2014 4:15 am

Brian Boru wrote:DAT SMILE!
Heh. Smile
Don't get into any fights....HA I could say that with a straight face!
Oh, I pretty much expect to run into fights. I'll just try to make sure said fights happen outside the school. Wink
The primal look vanishes to be replaced by her normal sweet demeanor, she ask if you could follow her home she has some people she'd like you to meet.
I take it she means the people from the dojo her grandfather runs?
But yeah; I have the time. Smile

avatar
Kelenas

Posts : 432
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by WatcherVoid on Fri May 09, 2014 12:01 am

Brian Boru wrote:Alright but it has to be a mutual exchange of some sort at this point, you're not friends, you don't even like each other.
OOC: A foot in the door with him was what i mainly was looking for, in the early parts of the manga it seems to me a real problem was that Kenichi completely refused to engage Niijima at all other than yelling he wanted nothing to do with him.

As canon shows method of dealing with him doesn't exactly work out well. Razz 
Still there and remember this is a Martial Arts manga not a Shoot-em up.  Besides fire arms DO decide something kinda big later on.
Obviously the the solution is to combine guns and range weapons(darts, bows, etc) into my cqc martial arts and create an entirely new style of martial arts that combines guns and other range weapons and distills it into a way that allows it's user to not only break someones face while up close and personal but also disengage, open up a fight and pick someone apart at a distance in style! Like Gun kata with a whole lot of punching, kicking and using the guns(or whatever am using) as cqc weapons included. Quick example.

Am looking forward to your mention of guns doing something later on. ( Am currently at chapter 225 so their seeing more use.)

Also Shigure is certainly going to get a whole lot more attention then earlier on then she did in canon. In the academic attention sense that is. Very Happy  Razz 
I can remove deranged psycho willing to shred his body and mind but not too much else he HAS been with the crazy Yomi guy for over a year now.
I don't mind him being a bit coo coo ca choo, the whole pin incident just simply didn't strike me as right. At the least i want to be friendly enough that we would shoot the breeze when we've had the chances to do so.

However i have some idea's how to expand upon how our relationship currently works(the pin is still the lynch pin tongue ), but i'll leave it up to you if you want to change things further then they already are.

IC:
She flushes and apologizes for forgetting that not everyone can make that jump.  Then you run.

Roll a d6.
RUN, RUN LIKE THE STIFFEST BREEZE THAT'S EVER GRACED THE FACE OF EARTH! Because with my current physical condition any faster then that is impossible.

WatcherVoid carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
4

OOC: Since we're rolling dice how will that work?( As in is rolling high good or bad? )
avatar
WatcherVoid

Posts : 29
Join date : 2014-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Brian Boru on Sat May 10, 2014 12:21 am

Psyckosama wrote:I grin.

Heh

Big smile!

Smile in return

"Oh yes..."

I regale her with adorable tales of my kittahs.

And she listens with rapt attention.

And never underestimate the information gathering skills of a thousand highly obsessed nerds.

He’s going to have to keep an eye out for these people.

"I know. I even take that to heart with my food. I consider pain my favorite flavor."

He gives you a funny look.

I give him a look.

He doesn’t have those particular shots.

I look totally unshaken. Or at least fake it well.

Might wanna do something about your knees.

"Don't worry, these are relatively mild. Anyone who attempts to post anything too pervy is banned. There are standards to uphold!"

The sharp pointy stuff disappears.

"Apachai Hopachai, the Muay Thai Death God of the Martial Arts Underworld..."

“Very good lad. I’m impressed.”

The big man apparently heard you and seems to want to show off as his strikes become faster and harder and is now wrecking stuff….the elder doesn’t seem tickled about it.



Rieverre wrote:Pity, but I'm not about to feel sorry for actually, you know, being honest there.

"Gestures are nice and if you were in actual trouble I'd want to and try to help, but let's be honest, these guys wouldn't have been more than a speedbump and a waste of time to someone with your training."

And that thing resuscitates.

"If you want to make enemies, try to change something. I think that's one of life's constants."

I continue the conversation in a similar vein, asking her about her hobbies and such.

She enjoys cooking and loves cats, she doesn’t have any of them at her home for...reasons.



Kelenas wrote:Oh, I pretty much expect to run into fights. I'll just try to make sure said fights happen outside the school. Wink

heh

I take it she means the people from the dojo her grandfather runs?
But yeah; I have the time. Smile

Excellent just follow her. As the two of you head for her home the two of you come across a trio of thugs, one of them brushes you and immediately takes offense.



WatcherVoid wrote:OOC: A foot in the door with him was what i mainly was looking for, in the early parts of the manga it seems to me a real problem was that Kenichi completely refused to engage Niijima at all other than yelling he wanted nothing to do with him.

As canon shows method of dealing with him doesn't exactly work out well. Razz

acceptable.

Obviously the the solution is to combine guns and range weapons(darts, bows, etc) into my cqc martial arts and create an entirely new style of martial arts that combines guns and other range weapons and distills it into a way that allows it's user to not only break someones face while up close and personal but also disengage, open up a fight and pick someone apart at a distance in style! Like Gun kata with a whole lot of punching, kicking and using the guns(or whatever am using) as cqc weapons included. Quick example.

Am looking forward to your mention of guns doing something later on. ( Am currently at chapter 225 so their seeing more use.)

Well someone with a gun does something important. Unnamed yutz but still.

Also Shigure is certainly going to get a whole lot more attention then earlier on then she did in canon. In the academic attention sense that is. Very Happy Razz

Heh

I don't mind him being a bit coo coo ca choo, the whole pin incident just simply didn't strike me as right. At the least i want to be friendly enough that we would shoot the breeze when we've had the chances to do so.

However i have some idea's how to expand upon how our relationship currently works(the pin is still the lynch pin tongue ), but i'll leave it up to you if you want to change things further then they already are.

Well maybe you’ve met up occasionally but he’s all but fallen off the grid for the last 20 months give or take.

RUN, RUN LIKE THE STIFFEST BREEZE THAT'S EVER GRACED THE FACE OF EARTH! Because with my current physical condition any faster then that is impossible.

4

OOC: Since we're rolling dice how will that work?( As in is rolling high good or bad? )

Low is better.

And as a side note the moment the bell finishes ringing the two of you manage to get into the classroom.

Your homeroom teacher, a bald older man with a stick up his ass, immediately sends you out of the room for the rest of the class. Miu gets a pass since she’s new. But once she introduces herself she goes to stand with you explaining that she was late as well and it wouldn’t be fair that only you’re punished.
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Psyckosama on Sat May 10, 2014 12:52 am

Brian Boru wrote:Smile in return

Lots of smiles to be had.

And she listens with rapt attention.

"You'll have to stop by."

He’s going to have to keep an eye out for these people.

"They're harmless, really."

He gives you a funny look.

I ignore it.

He doesn’t have those particular shots.

Alright, he can look. They're all pretty clean.

They've all also been posted by someone named "MightyMouse13"

Might wanna do something about your knees.

I know she is going for a scare not to harm.

The sharp pointy stuff disappears.

Anyways, it is an honor to meet you."

“Very good lad. I’m impressed.”

I grin.

The big man apparently heard you and seems to want to show off as his strikes become faster and harder and is now wrecking stuff….the elder doesn’t seem tickled about it.

I pull out a squirt bottle (WATER) and give a couple supremely well aimed shots that lands right on his nose.

If asked for an explanation, I state, "I own cats. It's almost an instinctual reaction at this point..."

Kitty claws something she shouldn't, kitty gets a squirt.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Brian Boru on Sat May 10, 2014 1:17 am

Psyckosama wrote:Lots of smiles to be had.

Heh

"You'll have to stop by."

COULD SHE? Her eyes are SHINING!

"They're harmless, really."

Sure they are.

Alright, he can look. They're all pretty clean.

They've all also been posted by someone named "MightyMouse13"

You swear you hear a high pitched squeak at the edge of hearing.

I know she is going for a scare not to harm.

Still a near death experience, you know in your head that you're safe but your gut on the other hand "OH GOD OH GOD!"

Anyways, it is an honor to meet you."

No real response, not a woman of many words this one, but sweet baby Jesus is she hot.

I pull out a squirt bottle (WATER) and give a couple supremely well aimed shots that lands right on his nose.

If asked for an explanation, I state, "I own cats. It's almost an instinctual reaction at this point..."

Kitty claws something she shouldn't, kitty gets a squirt.

He actually blocks all the shots of water with his fists but he does knock off with the breaking stuff, mostly he got his attention taken elsewhere.

Next is a beer drinking Kenshiro-knock-off. Currently punching holes into several stacked tatami mats with absurd ease.

He stops when he notices you and the elder. "Hey old man, who's the runt?"
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Psyckosama on Sat May 10, 2014 1:37 am

Brian Boru wrote:COULD SHE?  Her eyes are SHINING!

I sigh. "I offered didn't i?"

Sure they are.

"They're fans."

You swear you hear a high pitched squeak at the edge of hearing.

I glance. "What was that?"

Still a near death experience, you know in your head that you're safe but your gut on the other hand "OH GOD OH GOD!"

I just got threatened by one of the hottest women on the planet.

WORTH IT!

No real response, not a woman of many words this one, but sweet baby Jesus is she hot.

Not even a polite nod? Sad

He actually blocks all the shots of water with his fists but he does knock off with the breaking stuff, mostly he got his attention taken elsewhere.

Gag is Dead. You killed it.

Next is a beer drinking Kenshiro-knock-off.  Currently punching holes into several stacked tatami mats with absurd ease.

"Shio Sakaki," I mutter, "100-Dan Street Brawler."

He stops when he notices you and the elder.  "Hey old man, who's the runt?"

"Kenichi Shirahama," I say bluntly, "Potential student."

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Brian Boru on Sat May 10, 2014 1:50 am

Psyckosama wrote:I sigh. "I offered didn't i?"

Squee.

"They're fans."

OOC: Seriously dude?

I glance. "What was that?"

You stop to listen again but nothing seems to make that sound again and it might have just been a floor-board squeaking.

I just got threatened by one of the hottest women on the planet.

WORTH IT!

Hence the most confused boner ever.

Not even a polite nod? Sad

Might have been one of those but you're not sure. Not expressive this one.

Gag is Dead. You killed it.

Giant punching machine is not a cat, it'd kill you.

"Shio Sakaki," I mutter, "100-Dan Street Brawler."

"Correct again, I must say I am impressed just who exactly are your sources anyway, not where, who?"

"Kenichi Shirahama," I say bluntly, "Potential student."

"Uh uh, no way old man, I don't take disciples. And even if I did, he'd be dead in three days." Wow that chill up your spine is INTENSE.
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Rieverre on Sat May 10, 2014 3:11 am

Brian Boru wrote:And that thing resuscitates.

Compliments of the relationship triage team.

She enjoys cooking and loves cats, she doesn’t have any of them at her home for...reasons.

"Well, that's two we have in common, even if my cooking is pretty basic. Does your place have a no-pet policy then?"
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by WatcherVoid on Sat May 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Brian Boru wrote:Well maybe you’ve met up occasionally but he’s all but fallen off the grid for the last 20 months give or take.
Just to confirm, i still have the pin correct?

Also i take that as a no for expanding the dynamics's of the friendship. Razz
And as a side note the moment the bell finishes ringing the two of you manage to get into the classroom.

Your homeroom teacher, a bald older man with a stick up his ass, immediately sends you out of the room for the rest of the class.  Miu gets a pass since she’s new.  
Once upon a time a young boy somehow manged to get a seedling from a tree up his butt, as he grew so did it. As happens with tree's as they get older they lose their flexibility as they become stiff and unyielding.

The result of this short and horrifying tale is the man standing in the class room behind me.

-Grumbled in English by Kenichi Shirahama WatcherVoid.

Praise be to that he's the history teacher.
But once she introduces herself she goes to stand with you explaining that she was late as well and it wouldn’t be fair that only you’re punished.
I open my mouth but pause, she made her decision to come out and stand beside me even though her tardiness today wasn't really punishable. Might as well talk about a different subject.

" It's nice to have company standing out here is pretty boring to say the least, so what brought you to this school? If you don't mind me asking."
avatar
WatcherVoid

Posts : 29
Join date : 2014-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Kelenas on Sun May 11, 2014 2:23 am

Brian Boru wrote:Excellent just follow her.  As the two of you head for her home the two of you come across a trio of thugs, one of them brushes you and immediately takes offense.
Ah, here we go.

I adapt an apologetic tone and body language... and begin bombarding him with rapid-fire english.
avatar
Kelenas

Posts : 432
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Psyckosama on Sun May 11, 2014 3:47 am

Brian Boru wrote:Squee.

^_^

OOC: Seriously dude?

Comedy series. You might as well try and track down oxygen.

You stop to listen again but nothing seems to make that sound again and it might have just been a floor-board squeaking.

Shrug.

Hence the most confused boner ever.

WORTH IT!

Might have been one of those but you're not sure.  Not expressive this one.

I simply smile and take a bow.

I'll have to encourage her to get out more.

Giant punching machine is not a cat, it'd kill you.

The Spray bottle is like the Shojo mallet. Harmless and unavoidable.

Pure gag.

"Correct again, I must say I am impressed just who exactly are your sources anyway, not where, who?"

"Well with him it seems to be half the underground fighting circuit. From the way they describe him, well, it's almost a shocker that he's drinking beer and not the blood of virgins."

I bring up the edit history of the wikis. "Seriously, the only one of you who doesn't have multiple sources is Shiguri, and her's is vague but... well... almost worshipful. Very respectful and carefully written. Nothing that could be called truly private, just the fact she's basically a world class weapons master and peerless beauty."

"Uh uh, no way old man, I don't take disciples. And even if I did, he'd be dead in three days." Wow that chill up your spine is INTENSE.

I've read the manga. I know he was going to say that. I also know he's a giant softy under a hard exterior.

That said my expression goes completely cold. "Don't worry, I'm used to people being judgmental, thoughtless, and cruel. I've learned to be thick skinned, expect no chances, nor any credit given."

The look in my face is profound... disappointment. And resentment. And a bit of challenge. I'm not going to back down.

If asked... I've tried for the last TEN YEARS to find a master. I'm used to spit in the eye.

Miu can probably tell I'm thinking back to the Karate club with this one. He just picked at an open wound.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Brian Boru on Mon May 12, 2014 1:49 am

Rieverre wrote:Compliments of the relationship triage team.

Seriously though don’t scamper from a fight infront of her if you can avoid it.

"Well, that's two we have in common, even if my cooking is pretty basic. Does your place have a no-pet policy then?"

Not so much that she says, more that she’s personally worried for the continued health of any pet she try to bring home with her. The others are kind of….intense.



WatcherVoid wrote:Just to confirm, i still have the pin correct?

Also i take that as a no for expanding the dynamics's of the friendship. Razz

Yes you have the pin and sorry but warping that too much would ruin a major lynchpin in the story.

Once upon a time a young boy somehow manged to get a seedling from a tree up his butt, as he grew so did it. As happens with tree's as they get older they lose their flexibility as they become stiff and unyielding.

The result of this short and horrifying tale is the man standing in the class room behind me.

HAH

-Grumbled in English by Kenichi Shirahama WatcherVoid.

Praise be to that he's the history teacher.

Indeed, if he were the english teacher….well he’d be impressed but you’d also be dead.

I open my mouth but pause, she made her decision to come out and stand beside me even though her tardiness today wasn't really punishable. Might as well talk about a different subject.

" It's nice to have company standing out here is pretty boring to say the least, so what brought you to this school? If you don't mind me asking."

She smiles and says that it’s the least she could do, if she hadn’t flipped you over then the two of you wouldn’t have been late, though on the other hand she wouldn’t have met you which she feels would have been a shame.

She transfered mostly because she’d had some trouble getting along with the other girls at the school. Not violent but it was getting….tense.


Kelenas wrote:Ah, here we go.

I adapt an apologetic tone and body language... and begin bombarding him with rapid-fire english.

He blinks at the barrage of English but then snarls when he can’t understand you and makes to hit you. “Speak proper runt!”

Roll a d10



Psyckosama wrote:Comedy series. You might as well try and track down oxygen.

Shit does get pretty damn violent.

I simply smile and take a bow.

I'll have to encourage her to get out more.

Good luck.

The Spray bottle is like the Shojo mallet. Harmless and unavoidable.

Pure gag.

And you getting punched through a wall is also a comedy gag….

"Well with him it seems to be half the underground fighting circuit. From the way they describe him, well, it's almost a shocker that he's drinking beer and not the blood of virgins."

“....that seems a little extreme…” Sakaki mutters.

I bring up the edit history of the wikis. "Seriously, the only one of you who doesn't have multiple sources is Shiguri, and her's is vague but... well... almost worshipful. Very respectful and carefully written. Nothing that could be called truly private, just the fact she's basically a world class weapons master and peerless beauty."

You get the oddest feeling of something blushing at that where you don’t have a damn clue.

I've read the manga. I know he was going to say that. I also know he's a giant softy under a hard exterior.

That said my expression goes completely cold. "Don't worry, I'm used to people being judgmental, thoughtless, and cruel. I've learned to be thick skinned, expect no chances, nor any credit given."

The look in my face is profound... disappointment. And resentment. And a bit of challenge. I'm not going to back down.

If asked... I've tried for the last TEN YEARS to find a master. I'm used to spit in the eye.

Miu can probably tell I'm thinking back to the Karate club with this one. He just picked at an open wound.

At that the whole mood seems to shift to uncomfortable. Sakaki, clearly the most uncomfortable of the lot, extends his hand, “Well I might not take disciples, but there’s no reason I can’t give a kid as determined as you some help when he needs it.”

You can tell he’s REALLY trying hard here, not wheedle him PLEASE DUDE!
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Psyckosama on Mon May 12, 2014 2:03 am

Brian Boru wrote:Shit does get pretty damn violent.

There are drama scenes and comedy scenes.

Good luck.

I'm awesome.

And you getting punched through a wall is also a comedy gag….

You need another shower. Gotta wash the sand out of your vag...

“....that seems a little extreme…” Sakaki mutters.

I start to read off the related quotes.

They make him sound... pretty damned bad.

You get the oddest feeling of something blushing at that where you don’t have a damn clue.

My eyes narrow a bit. "Hm."

At that the whole mood seems to shift to uncomfortable.  Sakaki, clearly the most uncomfortable of the lot, extends his hand, “Well I might not take disciples, but there’s no reason I can’t give a kid as determined as you some help when he needs it.”

You can tell he’s REALLY trying hard here, not wheedle him PLEASE DUDE!

"That's all I ask... That's all I've ever asked."

I take his hand. I give as firm a grip as I can.

He's giving me a chance to earn his respect. More than Kenichi ever was given before.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Kelenas on Mon May 12, 2014 2:31 am

Brian Boru wrote:He blinks at the barrage of English but then snarls when he can’t understand you and makes to hit you. “Speak proper runt!”

Roll a d10
Here you go.
avatar
Kelenas

Posts : 432
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Psyckosama on Mon May 12, 2014 2:31 am

The member 'Kelenas' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd10' : 2

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Rieverre on Mon May 12, 2014 4:05 am

Brian Boru wrote:Seriously though don’t scamper from a fight infront of her if you can avoid it.

Sadly, that's like, 90% of my arsenal. Hopefully that'll change in time, and with training ... *ominous thunder in the distance* ... yyyeah

Not so much that she says, more that she’s personally worried for the continued health of any pet she try to bring home with her.  The others are kind of….intense.

"... I'm walking into a martial arts manga, aren't I?" I ask, entirely serious.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by WatcherVoid on Mon May 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Brian Boru wrote:Yes you have the pin and sorry but warping that too much would ruin a major lynchpin in the story.
True, push too hard and things break.

She smiles and says that it’s the least she could do, if she hadn’t flipped you over then the two of you wouldn’t have been late, though on the other hand she wouldn’t have met you which she feels would have been a shame.

She transfered mostly because she’d had some trouble getting along with the other girls at the school. Not violent but it was getting….tense.
Giving her an inspecting eye and a small pause to think on it, i soon come up with an answer. Not hard to guess. Adopting a serious expression i spoke.

" Jealousy? That's the best guess i have. " I shake my head in disapproval of the behavior of those girls. " It's such a shame that people can't look further then the tip of their noses. "
avatar
WatcherVoid

Posts : 29
Join date : 2014-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Brian Boru on Thu May 29, 2014 2:51 am

Psyckosama wrote:There are drama scenes and comedy scenes.

True

You need another shower. Gotta wash the sand out of your vag...

Your wit and charm knows no bounds....

I start to read off the related quotes.

They make him sound... pretty damned bad.

He's not sure if he should be insulted or flattered.

My eyes narrow a bit. "Hm."

and just like that it's gone.

"That's all I ask... That's all I've ever asked."

I take his hand. I give as firm a grip as I can.

He's giving me a chance to earn his respect. More than Kenichi ever was given before.

He takes your hand the amount of strength behind that hand is utterly absurd. "Just don't die on me kid."


Kelenas wrote:2

Unfortunately for your continued health, he strikes you with a ferocious blow sending you flying. Miu looks PISSED!


Rieverre wrote:Sadly, that's like, 90% of my arsenal. Hopefully that'll change in time, and with training ... *ominous thunder in the distance* ... yyyeah

Oh you will see....you will see...

"... I'm walking into a martial arts manga, aren't I?" I ask, entirely serious.

"Well there's martial artists if that's what you mean."

OOC:What do you think genius? Razz 


WatcherVoid wrote:True, push too hard and things break.

And the GM has neither the time nor patience to reinvent an entire universe.

Giving her an inspecting eye and a small pause to think on it, i soon come up with an answer. Not hard to guess. Adopting a serious expression i spoke.

" Jealousy? That's the best guess i have. " I shake my head in disapproval of the behavior of those girls. " It's such a shame that people can't look further then the tip of their noses. "

Well they asked her to do her best and when she did they all got upset. What did they wan her to do!?
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Psyckosama on Thu May 29, 2014 2:56 am

Brian Boru wrote:True

Yep

Your wit and charm knows no bounds....

:p

He's not sure if he should be insulted or flattered.

"Let me put it this way... they're so damned scared of your awesome that they think you're some kind of evil spirit who's risen from hell to make them suffer."


and just like that it's gone.

"I sensed a presence..."

He takes your hand the amount of strength behind that hand is utterly absurd.  "Just don't die on me kid."

"Better to die on my feet than live on my knees..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Brian Boru on Thu May 29, 2014 3:09 am

Psyckosama wrote::p

Heh

"Let me put it this way... they're so damned scared of your awesome that they think you're some kind of evil spirit who's risen from hell to make them suffer."

that....actually gets him to start laughing.

"I sensed a presence..."

Heh well try as you might that presence over your head is gone like it just vanished from all of reality.

"Better to die on my feet than live on my knees..."

"Hah, ain't that the truth, I think I might just like you kid." He claps you on the shoulder, and you nearly drop to your knees, nearly.

A moment later you meat the final member of Ryuuzanpakun, smaller than the massive Fuurinji, Appachai or Sakaki, but taller than Master Ma, he seems almost normal though his traditional dogi and the banked fires in his eyes indicate there is FAR more to him than you might imagine.

Once again Fuurinji lets you try and figure him out.




-----------

The first thing I recognize is pain, pain all along the back of my body from the back of my head to my heels, concrete is very hard. The next thing is that the sky is really pretty today....

"Ouch, what was the truck that hit me....urrgh."

OOC: My slight differences is that I'm not scared of my shadow but being on the small side and with my nose always in a book...well that only spells trouble. It also takes a lot for me to lose my temper, though there are a few triggers that will set me off.
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Psyckosama on Thu May 29, 2014 3:26 am

Brian Boru wrote:that....actually gets him to start laughing.

"As Machiavelli said, it's better to be feared than loved..."

I pause, "Well, then he went on to say its best to be both, but if you have to chose, the former is much less fickle than the latter."

Heh well try as you might that presence over your head is gone like it just vanished from all of reality.

I did say that out loud.

"Better to die on my feet than live on my knees..."

"Hah, ain't that the truth, I think I might just like you kid."  He claps you on the shoulder, and you nearly drop to your knees, nearly.

I stumble forward a bit, look back and grin."

A moment later you meat the final member of Ryuuzanpakun, smaller than the massive Fuurinji, Appachai or Sakaki, but taller than Master Ma, he seems almost normal though his traditional dogi and the banked fires in his eyes indicate there is FAR more to him than you might imagine.

Once again Fuurinji lets you try and figure him out.

"Akisame Koetsuji... famed artisan and practitioner of traditional medicine."

There's an awkward pause and I blush a bit and quickly mutter. "Rumored to be the actual identity of the... um... adult film star Tetsubo Tenchi due to their great physical resemblance..."


If questioned I simply point to the rumors part of the page... which has a picture of a man who looks a lot like Akisame (only slighty less built) in a domino mask and leather speedo that looks like someone stuffed an entire sock drawer in it...

The first thing I recognize is pain, pain all along the back of my body from the back of my head to my heels, concrete is very hard.  The next thing is that the sky is really pretty today....

"Ouch, what was the truck that hit me....urrgh."

OOC:  My slight differences is that I'm not scared of my shadow but being on the small side and with my nose always in a book...well that only spells trouble.  It also takes a lot for me to lose my temper, though there are a few triggers that will set me off.

"Oh my GOSH I'M SO SORRY. Here, let me help you up."

You're eventually righted correct side up and brought back to you're feet. By the prettiest blonde you've ever seen in your life. She's wearing glasses and her hair is in a long braided pony-tail. She also looks like she was half POURED into that uniform. Seriously where did they get jackets in sizes like that?

She bows again, an embarrassed flush on her face, "I'm sorry about that. Are you alright?"

As for your book, having armored your face from the concrete, it's in sorry shape... hope it wasn't from the library!

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Brian Boru on Thu May 29, 2014 3:44 am

Psyckosama wrote:"As Machiavelli said, it's better to be feared than loved..."

I pause, "Well, then he went on to say its best to be both, but if you have to chose, the former is much less fickle than the latter."

He gives you a look, "Ah great another one like that." But there's no malice in his words though you wonder who he's talking about.

I did say that out loud.

Heh

I stumble forward a bit, look back and grin."

Grins all around.

"Akisame Koetsuji... famed artisan and practitioner of traditional medicine."

Another nod from Fuurinji and slightly pleased look from Akisame.

There's an awkward pause and I blush a bit and quickly mutter. "Rumored to be the actual identity of the... um... adult film star Tetsubo Tenchi due to their great physical resemblance..."

Like someone ripping the needle from the music of life everything goes utterly still. Everyone is staring in shock. Even Shigure falls from the rafters though she rights herself before she hits the ground.

If questioned I simply point to the rumors part of the page... which has a picture of a man who looks a lot like Akisame (only slighty less built) in a domino mask and leather speedo that looks like someone stuffed an entire sock drawer in it...

Everyone stares at the picture for a long while, except for Miu of course. She's too busy blushing in a corner. Finally Akisame mutters, "Dammit Dan, what would mother say if she were here now?"






"Oh my GOSH I'M SO SORRY. Here, let me help you up."

"Thanks mi...."

You're eventually righted correct side up and brought back to you're feet. By the prettiest blonde you've ever seen in your life. She's wearing glasses and her hair is in a long braided pony-tail. She also looks like she was half POURED into that uniform. Seriously where did they get jackets in sizes like that?

I trail off in awed silence at this vision of beautiful perfection.

She bows again, an embarrassed flush on her face, "I'm sorry about that. Are you alright?"

A bit out of it I mutter, "Nah I'm fine, I'm used to being harshly introduced to the ground." absent mindedly.

Then forcing myself more lucid I continue, "But what the heck was that for? Kind of an un-proportional response don't you think?"

As for your book, having armored your face from the concrete, it's in sorry shape... hope it wasn't from the library!

"Danggit I just bought that. Hadn't even finished it yet...." I mutter out loud.
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Disciple of History's Strongest

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum