I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Psyckosama on Thu May 15, 2014 1:55 pm

Rieverre wrote:
One one hand, this is bad. On the other hand, this is good because it means he's got something actually important in there.

"Find the landline for this place and cut it," I tell Scanty and Kneesocks, then turn to the others. "They're trying to wipe their data. Go find the office fuse boxes and flip the main breakers."

I follow suit. Those should be in out-of-the-way yet accessible places, like broom cupboards, utility closets, etc. We just need the ones for the offices.

(3d10 rollan)

You manage to cut the hard line, but you can't find the breakers. You just hope it was enough.

The sisters were able to force a shut down though. But whatever was on the computers will take a genius to recover.

"I suggest you be really convincing? I'll give you a moment or two to think about your arguments."

I move over to the angry russian lady and mention that it would make things easier on my end if we could do this without having to deal with bodies and clean-up. And while normally I wouldn't really mind responding in kind to when someone tries to have us 'taken out back' it would help us and hurt Phillipe more if we denied him that ammunition. I wouldn't put it past him to have notified law enforcement and as we are now we're still free and clear. Corpses would complicate matters considerably.

She scowls then sighs. "Alright, we do it your way."

I ask the sisters for details and mention the possibility to the Boss.

The boss grimaces. "I make it a buisness not to fuck around with magic. It'll burn you like nothing else."


Well, the guy is Belgian. Somehow I'm not surprised. Though I'd have expected a few Automat Kalashnikovs or HKs at least, to be honest.

Mostly Belgian shit. Boss is less than satisfied but will live with it.

"Victor, we need to talk. Something important."

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Rieverre on Thu May 15, 2014 2:11 pm

You manage to cut the hard line, but you can't find the breakers. You just hope it was enough.

The sisters were able to force a shut down though. But whatever was on the computers will take a genius to recover.

When I'm out of the building I call Not!Alfred and let him know about our new acquisition. Also let him know that we might have just gotten into a _bit_ of a spat with Phillipe Loren and his cronies so yeah, pulling in more security would probably be useful.

Two more things to do besides ... well, three, but one is kind of a two part deal. Liaise with Pierce Washington about the legalese of the matter - we'd like to get this place redone and open for business soon after all. As part of that, get some interim staff to ride herd on the ones currently here and make sure the guests currently staying at the hotel part of the complex are taken care of.

The last issue? Get in touch with Kinzie. Mention the possibility of a long term contract and dealing with Miller.

She scowls then sighs. "Alright, we do it your way."

I smile and nod. "Thanks."

Then, still wearing that smile, I walk back to the goon. "So, have you thought of anything convincing yet?"

The boss grimaces. "I make it a buisness not to fuck around with magic. It'll burn you like nothing else."

Just making sure she has all the options outlined. That's important when you want to make an informed decision.

Still ...

"Should I be worried about our relationship then? Given my new associates I mean," I make sure to be serious when I ask this and not make the obvious joke.

Mostly Belgian shit. Boss is less than satisfied but will live with it.

"Victor, we need to talk. Something important."

"Limo? If it's important I'd rather discuss it somewhere I know isn't bugged by anyone but me."
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Psyckosama on Thu May 15, 2014 2:20 pm

Rieverre wrote:When I'm out of the building I call Not!Alfred and let him know about our new acquisition. Also let him know that we might have just gotten into a _bit_ of a spat with Phillipe Loren and his cronies so yeah, pulling in more security would probably be useful.

"Wonderful sir... I'll make sure everyones Life Insurance is up to date."

You can taste the sarcsm.

Two more things to do besides ... well, three, but one is kind of a two part deal. Liaise with Pierce Washington about the legalese of the matter - we'd like to get this place redone and open for business soon after all. As part of that, get some interim staff to ride herd on the ones currently here and make sure the guests currently staying at the hotel part of the complex are taken care of.

Alright. Pierce is pretty hyped out about this.

The last issue? Get in touch with Kinzie. Mention the possibility of a long term contract and dealing with Miller.

She's missing.

Looks like they haven't rescued her yet.

I smile and nod. "Thanks."

Then, still wearing that smile, I walk back to the goon. "So, have you thought of anything convincing yet?"

"Dude, I'm just an employee..."

Just making sure she has all the options outlined. That's important when you want to make an informed decision.

Still ...

"Should I be worried about our relationship then? Given my new associates I mean," I make sure to be serious when I ask this and not make the obvious joke.

"Somewhat. Yes."

"Limo? If it's important I'd rather discuss it somewhere I know isn't bugged by anyone but me."

When you get there she looks at you.

"Listen Comrade. Things are changing. Before, you were some guy we worked with sometimes. You always held up your end and were fun to fuck with because you fucked back. Today, you're no longer just some guy. You looked our enemy in the eye and spat in it. Our blood was spilled and you took it upon yourself to avenge him."

She reaches into her purse and pulls out a shirt. It looks like one of yours, only its royal purple. You notice there's a fleur de lis on the buttons. You also know its quite a bit lower grade than your own shirts, probably something she picked up at Planet Saints, but its a message, not a uniform.

"Take it. You've earned this."

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Rieverre on Thu May 15, 2014 3:00 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Wonderful sir... I'll make sure everyones Life Insurance is up to date."

You can taste the sarcsm.

Man has the right attitude.

Actually, if we've gone this far, I might as well reach out and hire some Saints to supplement my security. With their club and new base of operations, they should not have too much trouble moving people in anyway.

Alright. Pierce is pretty hyped out about this.

Well, it's going to be their place, for the most part. he's entitled. I point him to some of my accountants and contacts in the various city commissions so he can start off with smooth sailing.

She's missing.

Looks like they haven't rescued her yet.

Maybe, but I'm not making the assumption. I'll tell Not!Alfred to reach out using the usual channels and send out feelers. I mean, Angel is around and Phillipe is still alive at the same time, meaning if I just follow what I think is the script I'll get screwed. And not in the happy fun way.

"Dude, I'm just an employee..."

"What, you've never had to sit a work interview?"

"Somewhat. Yes."

"Noted."

If anything I'm respecting the hell out of her resolve. A lot of people would be 'yeah, sure, you betcha, mind magic ahoy!'

"I'll save that kind of dicking around for when other options've been exhausted."

When you get there she looks at you.

"Listen Comrade. Things are changing. Before, you were some guy we worked with sometimes. You always held up your end and were fun to fuck with because you fucked back. Today, you're no longer just some guy. You looked our enemy in the eye and spat in it. Our blood was spilled and you took it upon yourself to avenge him."

"I don't have a lot of people I'd call friend," I look her in the eye. "So when my friend was hurting, it got my hackles up."

She reaches into her purse and pulls out a shirt. It looks like one of yours, only its royal purple. You notice there's a fleur de lis on the buttons. You also know its quite a bit lower grade than your own shirts, probably something she picked up at Planet Saints, but its a message, not a uniform.

"Take it. You've earned this."

"It's pretty heavy you know," I tell her. And I don't mean that literally. "I know how much the purple means to you, Voyevoda. So thanks. For inviting me into your home."

If there's one thing she takes seriously it's this. At this point, she's essentially made it her home, family and reason to live.

I chuck my jacket and shirt and replace the latter with this one. I'll probably take my cues from the yakuza and have some Fleur de Lis pins made up, both for myself and for whatever Saints end up supplementing my security.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Psyckosama on Thu May 15, 2014 3:15 pm

Rieverre wrote:Man has the right attitude.

He'd like to think so.

Actually, if we've gone this far, I might as well reach out and hire some Saints to supplement my security. With their club and new base of operations, they should not have too much trouble moving people in anyway.

Probably not, and considering that this place is outside of syndicate control they're going to want to clamp it down tighter than a nun's asshole.

It's very profitable and they want to keep it that way.

Well, it's going to be their place, for the most part. he's entitled. I point him to some of my accountants and contacts in the various city commissions so he can start off with smooth sailing.

You sir, are a prince among men. He wants you to know that.

Maybe, but I'm not making the assumption. I'll tell Not!Alfred to reach out using the usual channels and send out feelers. I mean, Angel is around and Phillipe is still alive at the same time, meaning if I just follow what I think is the script I'll get screwed. And not in the happy fun way.

Yep. The script might be a bit mixed up.

He looks into it.

"What, you've never had to sit a work interview?"

"Not with guns to my head..."

"Noted."

If anything I'm respecting the hell out of her resolve. A lot of people would be 'yeah, sure, you betcha, mind magic ahoy!'

She'd got balls of steel.

"I'll save that kind of dicking around for when other options've been exhausted."

You get a nod.

"I don't have a lot of people I'd call friend," I look her in the eye. "So when my friend was hurting, it got my hackles up."

"And that's why I'm giving you this. We look after our own and after this, you're one of us."

"It's pretty heavy you know," I tell her. And I don't mean that literally. "I know how much the purple means to you, Voyevoda. So thanks. For inviting me into your home."

If there's one thing she takes seriously it's this. At this point, she's essentially made it her home, family and reason to live.

I chuck my jacket and shirt and replace the latter with this one. I'll probably take my cues from the yakuza and have some Fleur de Lis pins made up, both for myself and for whatever Saints end up supplementing my security.

"My home is your home."

And you can probably buy the pins in bulk at planet saints. :p

The two of you leave the Limo and Shandi takes one good look and... "You've got to be fucking kidding me..."

"Shut up Shandi, he's earned it."

The Demon sisters look over and look you over for a moment. "Will we be having to update our uniforms sir?"

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Rieverre on Thu May 15, 2014 3:46 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Probably not, and considering that this place is outside of syndicate control they're going to want to clamp it down tighter than a nun's asshole.

It's very profitable and they want to keep it that way.

Well, there are local interests as well, but not, I imagine, on the scale or with the sheer WTF levels of the Syndicate.

You sir, are a prince among men. He wants you to know that.

We need to put our heads together if and when we're in the same general area. There are profit opportunities we could be exploiting that we're missing out on.

"Not with guns to my head..."

"You ended up working for the Belgian. I'm pretty sure there were always guns involved, only this time they're not being hinted at."

She'd got balls of steel.

I think you meant boobs ... ^^

"My home is your home."

"Likewise."

I pour us each a glass of vodka from the limo's minibar.

"If not the beginning, then at least I get the feeling it's the continuation of a beautiful friendship. Na zdrowie." I toast and knock my drink back in one swig.

And you can probably buy the pins in bulk at planet saints. :p

Bah. Mass marketing. I'll get my own made up. Titanium alloy and a GPS panic button. Because hey, gadgets.

The two of you leave the Limo and Shandi takes one good look and... "You've got to be fucking kidding me..."

"Shut up Shandi, he's earned it."

The Demon sisters look over and look you over for a moment. "Will we be having to update our uniforms sir?"

"If you feel like it, but save it for when we feel like sending a message," I say ... then stop and facepalm because Panty and Stocking have just come along and ... well ... _Stocking_ ...

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/006/1/9/stocking___psg_by_aichiangel-d4ljopa.jpg

She can't _not_ wear the purple.

"Or, you know, on second thought? Go ahead. Everybody's already going to be making the association because of Stocking's hair."

Anyway, back to the matters at hand ...

"So, what's next on the agenda? Unless you have a line on a tech, it might take some time to get in contact with my specialist. She's gone all conspiracy theorist and off the grid. Again. But I can set you up with a suite in the Heaven while our people go through this place with a fine toothed comb and get you that care package."

Oh yeah, did the demon sisters find any oldschool paper records and/or the manager of the Elysian Fields? Both could be valuable sources of information.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Twitchy_Artemis on Thu May 15, 2014 4:05 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
The four share a look.

"Nuke Japan."
"Eh, that might not be the best thing to do in this universe." I say with a sigh.

She begins to speak to you... in french.
I Understand a little french, but quickly reply back that I am better with english.

The demon sisters look a bit annoyed at the idea.

OOC you might want to mention that that comic books tend to have GENERA RULES... that you can use and abuse to your benefit if you know about them.
"... If I am right, this world is a story world, like yours was, it runs on rules that the writers put in place, good beats evil, secret identities, stuff like that, we will have to be antiheros, but as long as we stay close enough to good to confuse the fuck out of the rules, we should be golden."

"They got wings?" Panty asks.
I check the kitchen for any food now that my stomach growls.

"Nope, Divine power."
I rub my chin, and turn towards the demon sisters "Anything you can teach me?"

"We're not becoming well behaved puppets, asshole..."
I smile a bit. "Good, I dont want that either, what I do want is two help you two become semi good people, go out, do some heroish stuff every now and then, not cause to much trouble, you wont have a problem with me as long as you do that."

"Chaos is something to be ruthlessly stamped out."
I sigh. "Kneesocks, do you want to get into a morality argument with me right now." I say as I rub my forehead. "I just think life without some chaos is boring, you always gotta leave a bit of room for it, otherwise you leave yourself open to being blindsided by it." I say as I point out the angels.

Twitchy_Artemis

Posts : 36
Join date : 2013-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Psyckosama on Thu May 15, 2014 7:47 pm

Rieverre wrote:Well, there are local interests as well, but not, I imagine, on the scale or with the sheer WTF levels of the Syndicate.

You have a feeling the syndicate isn't quite as massive as they think they are. They have some serious pull but its more because of the exceptional connections that he's cultivated than sheer size.

We need to put our heads together if and when we're in the same general area. There are profit opportunities we could be exploiting that we're missing out on.

Well, if you want to move into steelport he has your back. Plus there's the whole matter of retaking Stillwater.

"You ended up working for the Belgian. I'm pretty sure there were always guns involved, only this time they're not being hinted at."

"Thats selling guns. Seriously, until today I was pretty much just a well dressed security guard."

I think you meant boobs ... ^^

I meant both.


"Likewise."

I pour us each a glass of vodka from the limo's minibar.

"If not the beginning, then at least I get the feeling it's the continuation of a beautiful friendship. Na zdrowie." I toast and knock my drink back in one swig.

"Yes, it is. I'll take a bullet for you, and would kill the fucking Batman if I had to to avenge you, but if you ever fuck me over... I'll kill you," she pauses. "I just wanted to get that in the clear. I don't like a vague disclaimer."


Bah. Mass marketing. I'll get my own made up. Titanium alloy and a GPS panic button. Because hey, gadgets.

Heh.

"If you feel like it, but save it for when we feel like sending a message," I say ... then stop and facepalm because Panty and Stocking have just come along and ... well ... _Stocking_ ...

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/006/1/9/stocking___psg_by_aichiangel-d4ljopa.jpg

She can't _not_ wear the purple.

"Or, you know, on second thought? Go ahead. Everybody's already going to be making the association because of Stocking's hair."

"Yes sir."

Panty sighs. "Purple is so not my color."

Stocking looks over. "Suck it up, slutbag."

Anyway, back to the matters at hand ...

"So, what's next on the agenda? Unless you have a line on a tech, it might take some time to get in contact with my specialist. She's gone all conspiracy theorist and off the grid. Again. But I can set you up with a suite in the Heaven while our people go through this place with a fine toothed comb and get you that care package."

"Sounds good to me. Don't want to be a bitch, but I need to get back to steelport soon. So if you don't mind I need that care package and my cut of the take."

Oh yeah, did the demon sisters find any oldschool paper records and/or the manager of the Elysian Fields? Both could be valuable sources of information.

Nope.

The Boss also pulls you to the side and apologizes about Shandi. She's been a complete bitch ever since Johnny was killed.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Rieverre on Thu May 15, 2014 8:40 pm

Psyckosama wrote:You have a feeling the syndicate isn't quite as massive as they think they are. They have some serious pull but its more because of the exceptional connections that he's cultivated than sheer size.

They seem to have hit a sweet spot nobody was interested in at the time. Then again, they also went to carve out their own niche somewhere where there was no Maggia or similar already established organization.

Well, if you want to move into steelport he has your back. Plus there's the whole matter of retaking Stillwater.

Well, traditionally honeymoons are supposed to last a month ... anyway, we'll see, but I let them know I'll spot them my legal team if they happen to run into any ... acquisitions while there.

"Thats selling guns. Seriously, until today I was pretty much just a well dressed security guard."

"Who occasionally had to take people out back and shoot them? Though I'm pretty sure Phil was hanging you out to dry the moment he got wind of who'd just walked into the place."

"Yes, it is. I'll take a bullet for you, and would kill the fucking Batman if I had to to avenge you, but if you ever fuck me over... I'll kill you," she pauses. "I just wanted to get that in the clear. I don't like a vague disclaimer."

"Considering I thought that last part was always a given, I'm going to go ahead and say I see no downsides here."

"Yes sir."

Panty sighs. "Purple is so not my color."

Stocking looks over. "Suck it up, slutbag."

Pretty sure just wearing a silver fleur somewhere would be fine too if she's that opposed to the color. It's not as though they're directly members. Though we'll get something tailored just in case a show of solidarity is warranted.

"Sounds good to me. Don't want to be a bitch, but I need to get back to steelport soon. So if you don't mind I need that care package and my cut of the take."

Natch. I put people on compiling the relevant information on Morningstar and the Syndicate for easy perusal. Her cut of the take is easy enough to manage. She can go ahead and take the cash and guns, and I can reimburse her for the drugs and resell those since Vice is bound to have legalized the drug trade. Hell, if she doesn't particularly care for the Fabrique Nationale stuff, we could make a trade on those. I have a nice mix of post-Soviet, German and a dash of Stark's stuff from when he was still invested in the weapons business in my security goons' armory.

Nope.

The Boss also pulls you to the side and apologizes about Shandi. She's been a complete bitch ever since Johnny was killed.

"Why'd you think I haven't been returning fire like I usually would? If I did that words would be said that might not be the kind you can take back," I shrug. "I figure, let her rage and bitch herself out and if that doesn't work make sure she's not a Skrull, shapeshifter, or such. Stranger things've happened."
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Psyckosama on Fri May 16, 2014 11:18 am

Twitchy_Artemis wrote:"Eh, that might not be the best thing to do in this universe." I say with a sigh.

You get an eye roll.

I Understand a little french, but quickly reply back that I am better with english.

She looks disappointed.


"... If I am right, this world is a story world, like yours was, it runs on rules that the writers put in place, good beats evil, secret identities, stuff like that, we will have to be antiheros, but as long as we stay close enough to good to confuse the fuck out of the rules, we should be golden."

"So, we need to learn these rules and work within their confines..."

I check the kitchen for any food now that my stomach growls.

IT seems to be all snack food. There is a strangely placed phone though.... with no buttons on it. SEems to be a direct line.

I rub my chin, and turn towards the demon sisters "Anything you can teach me?"

"No."


I smile a bit. "Good, I dont want that either, what I do want is two help you two become semi good people, go out, do some heroish stuff every now and then, not cause to much trouble, you wont have a problem with me as long as you do that."

"WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE!"

I sigh. "Kneesocks, do you want to get into a morality argument with me right now." I say as I rub my forehead. "I just think life without some chaos is boring, you always gotta leave a bit of room for it, otherwise you leave yourself open to being blindsided by it." I say as I point out the angels.

You're not convincing the control freak demons that chaos is good.

Rieverre wrote:
Well, traditionally honeymoons are supposed to last a month ... anyway, we'll see, but I let them know I'll spot them my legal team if they happen to run into any ... acquisitions while there.

Evil smile.

"Who occasionally had to take people out back and shoot them? Though I'm pretty sure Phil was hanging you out to dry the moment he got wind of who'd just walked into the place."

"Normally I just rough up cheaters before kicking them out..."

"Considering I thought that last part was always a given, I'm going to go ahead and say I see no downsides here."

You get a nod. "Just wanted to put that in the clear, comrade. I don't like fucking around."

Pretty sure just wearing a silver fleur somewhere would be fine too if she's that opposed to the color. It's not as though they're directly members. Though we'll get something tailored just in case a show of solidarity is warranted.

Well, you're sure you can get her something small and purple with the colors

Natch. I put people on compiling the relevant information on Morningstar and the Syndicate for easy perusal. Her cut of the take is easy enough to manage. She can go ahead and take the cash and guns, and I can reimburse her for the drugs and resell those since Vice is bound to have legalized the drug trade. Hell, if she doesn't particularly care for the Fabrique Nationale stuff, we could make a trade on those. I have a nice mix of post-Soviet, German and a dash of Stark's stuff from when he was still invested in the weapons business in my security goons' armory.

She'll kill 'em with his own shit. More entertaining that way.

"Why'd you think I haven't been returning fire like I usually would? If I did that words would be said that might not be the kind you can take back," I shrug. "I figure, let her rage and bitch herself out and if that doesn't work make sure she's not a Skrull, shapeshifter, or such. Stranger things've happened."

"The fuck is a Skrull?"

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Twitchy_Artemis on Fri May 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
You get an eye roll.
"... though, hmmm, we should eb able to grab a time machine in this universe, who wants to go back to ww2...." I say providing an idea to get revenge on japan.


She looks disappointed.
I do sound a bit broken. "... I will amke sure to learn, madam."


"So, we need to learn these rules and work within their confines..."
"Thankfully I know a bunch of them, good will always win over evil, but anti heros are a thing."

I check the kitchen for any food now that my stomach growls.


IT seems to be all snack food. There is a strangely placed phone though.... with no buttons on it. SEems to be a direct line.
I grab a snack, then pick up the phone after I am done eating.


"No."
"Shame." I say as I try to look for my cellphone.


"WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE!"
"Then why did god himself give me authority over you?" I ask with a blink.


You're not convincing the control freak demons that chaos is good.
".. besides, whats order without chaos to compare it to, to make order look better." I say with a smirk.

Twitchy_Artemis

Posts : 36
Join date : 2013-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Rieverre on Fri May 16, 2014 9:00 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Normally I just rough up cheaters before kicking them out..."

I guess I should stop winding the poor guy up. I'll have him and the lot of others vetted by security. They can figure out whether we keep them around or kick them to the curb.

You get a nod. "Just wanted to put that in the clear, comrade. I don't like fucking around."

Well, not about that anyway, which is perfectly understandable. I curb my desire to make a glib comment.

Well, you're sure you can get her something small and purple with the colors

Whichever ends up working better. We're not exactly in a rush and a pin should do in a pinch if nothing else appeals.

She'll kill 'em with his own shit. More entertaining that way.

Can't argue with that. Anyway, if Angel would care to help, we'd probably get through at least Killbane's dossier at a faster pace.

"The fuck is a Skrull?"

"Shapeshifting green aliens."

At her _look_ I just shrug and reply that I'm in the position to hear a lot of weird shit.

Now that I think about it, this is the kind of thing I should also let the girls know about. Granted, the zappy collars would probably render any attempt at infiltration moot, but it's good to be aware of the possibility.

... and no, they're not allowed to randomly accuse the others of being shapeshifters just to see me Zap them and to stir up trouble.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Psyckosama on Sun May 18, 2014 7:26 pm

Rieverre wrote:I guess I should stop winding the poor guy up. I'll have him and the lot of others vetted by security. They can figure out whether we keep them around or kick them to the curb.

He seems revealed in only the way a punch-clock villain who's not getting his ticket punched can be.

Well, not about that anyway, which is perfectly understandable. I curb my desire to make a glib comment.

Heh. Works.

Whichever ends up working better. We're not exactly in a rush and a pin should do in a pinch if nothing else appeals.

Works.

Can't argue with that. Anyway, if Angel would care to help, we'd probably get through at least Killbane's dossier at a faster pace.

"Thank you."

"Shapeshifting green aliens."

At her _look_ I just shrug and reply that I'm in the position to hear a lot of weird shit.

"Shame shifting aliens? And what's next, you're going to say some one is going to invade the Earth and lock me in the matrix?"

Shandi snorts. "That has to be the most idiotic thing I've ever heard."

Now that I think about it, this is the kind of thing I should also let the girls know about. Granted, the zappy collars would probably render any attempt at infiltration moot, but it's good to be aware of the possibility.

Yep. Magical thing.

... and no, they're not allowed to randomly accuse the others of being shapeshifters just to see me Zap them and to stir up trouble.

Stocking smiles. "I might be an evil alien infiltrator! Time for a check up!"

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Rieverre on Sun May 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Psyckosama wrote:He seems revealed in only the way a punch-clock villain who's not getting his ticket punched can be.

Close enough. Considering the imminent Saints presence in the area, people are going to be paying attention for if he or his associates step out of line.

"Shame shifting aliens? And what's next, you're going to say some one is going to invade the Earth and lock me in the matrix?"

Shandi snorts. "That has to be the most idiotic thing I've ever heard."

"Hey, stranger things in heaven and earth. If there's one thing I believe it's that what you _don't_ know will kill you."

As to the course of action for the immediate future, I let Voyevoda know I intend to reach out to my IT freelancer again and once I've gotten around to that, well ... there's supposed to be a honeymoon after a wedding and like she'd just told me, Steelport and Stilwater are full of interesting and fun things for newlywed couples of a certain kind to do. I'll definitely be in touch.

Stocking smiles. "I might be an evil alien infiltrator! Time for a check up!"

... while this is kind of missing the point entirely, she's just so goshdarn enthusiastic about her fetishes.

And assuming relative privacy and that this happens after the matter of the care package for the Saints has been dealt with? ZAP.

"Ladies, please excuse me, I feel a bout of aseasonal Christmas Spirit taking hold."

Specifically, I go try out the bondage dungeon with the intent of leaving my Stocking hung up (by her tied up hands, on the ceiling hook) and stuffed, with a grin you'd need a sandblaster to remove. The safeword is 'Tabasco'. ^^
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Psyckosama on Mon May 19, 2014 7:52 pm

Twitchy_Artemis wrote:"... though, hmmm, we should eb able to grab a time machine in this universe, who wants to go back to ww2...." I say providing an idea to get revenge on japan.

...

Dude. You're taking every joke to literally and making this hard for the GM

I do sound a bit broken. "... I will amke sure to learn, madam."

"You better."

"Thankfully I know a bunch of them, good will always win over evil, but anti heros are a thing."

"Define Antihero..."

I check the kitchen for any food now that my stomach growls.

Mostly snacks and instant stuff.


I grab a snack, then pick up the phone after I am done eating.

"Hello, kitchens..."

"Shame." I say as I try to look for my cellphone.

You find a smart phone...

"Then why did god himself give me authority over you?" I ask with a blink.

Glare.

OOC seriously dude... you're not perfect, you were just chosen to keep them from going off the deep end.

".. besides, whats order without chaos to compare it to, to make order look better." I say with a smirk.

Glare.

Call them unconvinced as hell.

Rieverre wrote:
Close enough. Considering the imminent Saints presence in the area, people are going to be paying attention for if he or his associates step out of line.

Yep.

"Hey, stranger things in heaven and earth. If there's one thing I believe it's that what you _don't_ know will kill you."

"Lets make a deal. I'll believe you if they elect me president. Until then, not holding my breath."

As to the course of action for the immediate future, I let Voyevoda know I intend to reach out to my IT freelancer again and once I've gotten around to that, well ... there's supposed to be a honeymoon after a wedding and like she'd just told me, Steelport and Stilwater are full of interesting and fun things for newlywed couples of a certain kind to do. I'll definitely be in touch.

Evil smirk.

... while this is kind of missing the point entirely, she's just so goshdarn enthusiastic about her fetishes.

Oh she gets it. She just likes to make fun.

"Seriously though," Panty says with a shrug, "There's one way to test us easily without shocking us..." she glances at Shandi. "Gimme your panties."

"W-what?" she sneers. "The fuck are you talking about?! Why the hell do you think I'd just had you my underwear?!"

"Listen, if I have a pair of panties I can summon Backlace. Underwear into holy firearms, not exactly something you can fake..."

"I'd have to take my pants off, so no..."

Panty shrugs. "Why change the habit of a lifetime..."

"Hey! I'm not like that anymore!"

Panty blinks. "Why the fuck not? Nothing wrong with a nice hard fucking."

Shandi turns red, the Boss sighs and pulls out a purple thong.

"Always carry extra underwear," she says after a moment of awkward silence. "Is good habit to have."

Panty sighs. "Can't use this."

"No?" Boss's eyebrow peeks. "Why not?"

"Worn underwear has a hint of life force in it."

She blinks. "Oh. Makes sense."

"As much as I loathe to admit it," Scanty says after a moment, "She is right. It would be difficult to fake transforming someone elses underwear into, say, my Double Gold Lacytanga."

Stocking shrugs. "I'll take the normal test, thanks."

And assuming relative privacy and that this happens after the matter of the care package for the Saints has been dealt with? ZAP.

*deep sigh*

"Ladies, please excuse me, I feel a bout of aseasonal Christmas Spirit taking hold."

Specifically, I go try out the bondage dungeon with the intent of leaving my Stocking hung up (by her tied up hands, on the ceiling hook) and stuffed, with a grin you'd need a sandblaster to remove. The safeword is 'Tabasco'. ^^

Heh. Her safeword is kumquat

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Rieverre on Mon May 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Lets make a deal. I'll believe you if they elect me president. Until then, not holding my breath."

"Fair enough."

She didn't specify president of what. ^^

Oh she gets it. She just likes to make fun.

"Seriously though," Panty says with a shrug, "There's one way to test us easily without shocking us..." she glances at Shandi. "Gimme your panties."

"W-what?" she sneers. "The fuck are you talking about?! Why the hell do you think I'd just had you my underwear?!"

"Listen, if I have a pair of panties I can summon Backlace. Underwear into holy firearms, not exactly something you can fake..."

"I'd have to take my pants off, so no..."

Panty shrugs. "Why change the habit of a lifetime..."

"Hey! I'm not like that anymore!"

Panty blinks. "Why the fuck not? Nothing wrong with a nice hard fucking."

Shandi turns red, the Boss sighs and pulls out a purple thong.

"Always carry extra underwear," she says after a moment of awkward silence. "Is good habit to have."

Panty sighs. "Can't use this."

"No?" Boss's eyebrow peeks. "Why not?"

"Worn underwear has a hint of life force in it."

She blinks. "Oh. Makes sense."

"As much as I loathe to admit it," Scanty says after a moment, "She is right. It would be difficult to fake transforming someone elses underwear into, say, my Double Gold Lacytanga."

Stocking shrugs. "I'll take the normal test, thanks."

I debate just leaving things at that and not stating the obvious conclusion I've come to out-loud ... naaaah

"So, I now have a perfectly valid reason besides personal preference to make sure my private security team is hot, female and wears short skirts. I never thought I'd say this without being committed first, but I'm kind of loving married life."

Heh. Her safeword is kumquat

... and in other news, this is where the fade to black (or to the smut thread) goes.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Twitchy_Artemis on Mon May 19, 2014 10:41 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
...

Dude. You're taking every joke to literally and making this hard for the GM
Yeah, let me retcon.
"... Yep, lets nuke them, and blame it on the whales, it would finally give them a reason to hunt them" I say with a smirk.

"You better."
I nod. "I am your student, madame." I say with a smile. "I might not speak the language of french, but I know how to use the french style of love, madame."

"Define Antihero..."
"We still work for keeping the status quo in place, but in a way we find awesome."
".. one of the big rules is that the overall status quo never changes." I say with a sigh.

Mostly snacks and instant stuff.
"Hello, kitchens..."
I make us all a large, but quick breakfast of quick made pancakes.
You find a smart phone...
I open it ip, look through the contact lists, then check for an internet connection.

Glare.

Glare.

Call them unconvinced as hell.
I look over the group, and sigh. "... look, I dont know why those two choose me to take care of you, I am just doing what I know, wil your 4 at least work with me at that, maybe finding our place in what ever messed up world we live in now." I say as I try to appeal to them with some honesty.

Twitchy_Artemis

Posts : 36
Join date : 2013-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Psyckosama on Tue May 20, 2014 1:04 pm

Just realized I missed this. Was going "why hasn't brian been replying!"

Brian Boru wrote:"I got needs.""....to each their own I guess...."

"This thing was custom made!"

The demon sisters look appalled.

I'll take a look around the room, I rather like it.  High quality gaming computer, every game system known to man.  Big library of sci-fi and Fantasy literature, no figurines I ain't that big a nerd.  Huge Entertainment system....

The computer is less a "gaming" computer and more the Bat Computer... and there are SOME figurines. Most are giant robots or war machine models of some kind. No anime girl ones or anything like that.

"NIIICEEE"  I finally manage to get out.

I check the closet and drawers, if there's clothing that looks like it fits then I turn to the girls...."I think this whole complex is ours...damn I think I'll need to light a candle and make a donation to the Church next time I go....I think we'll be doing alright."

"Better than some old church, eh Stocking?"

"You got it Panty... where's the kitchen?"

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Psyckosama on Wed May 21, 2014 2:56 am

Rieverre wrote:"Fair enough."

She didn't specify president of what. ^^

"And before you say shit, the United States, Jackass."

I debate just leaving things at that and not stating the obvious conclusion I've come to out-loud ... naaaah

"So, I now have a perfectly valid reason besides personal preference to make sure my private security team is hot, female and wears short skirts. I never thought I'd say this without being committed first, but I'm kind of loving married life."

"You're right. You should be commuted."

... and in other news, this is where the fade to black (or to the smut thread) goes.

Or you could leave it at a gag.

Twitchy_Artemis wrote:
Yeah, let me retcon.
"... Yep, lets nuke them, and blame it on the whales, it would finally give them a reason to hunt them" I say with a smirk.

*headdesk*

I nod. "I am your student, madame." I say with a smile. "I might not speak the language of french, but I know how to use the french style of love, madame."

Kneesocks gives you an unimpressed look.

Trying way too hard.

"We still work for keeping the status quo in place, but in a way we find awesome."
".. one of the big rules is that the overall status quo never changes." I say with a sigh.

They do not look pleased at the idea.

I make us all a large, but quick breakfast of quick made pancakes.

None of that actually...


I open it ip, look through the contact lists, then check for an internet connection.

It's high end as hell....

I look over the group, and sigh. "... look, I dont know why those two choose me to take care of you, I am just doing what I know, wil your 4 at least work with me at that, maybe finding our place in what ever messed up world we live in now." I say as I try to appeal to them with some honesty.

Crickets...


And honestly, and this is to everyone... I made a mistake with this thread. Unless I can get some better ideas, I'm thinking I'm going to end it and try again.

Sorry.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Rieverre on Wed May 21, 2014 3:10 am

Psyckosama wrote:"And before you say shit, the United States, Jackass."

"Mars would be easier and let you set your own policy without so much backlog ... dang."

"You're right. You should be committed."

Bah.

Or you could leave it at a gag.

You made an NSFW thead. People are going to abuse it. Or, you know, just me. Anyway, morning!

Breakfast is Belgian Waffles. They're not, actually, but the irony value is the point.

Any news regarding Kinzie? Or, you know, news at all. I'm assuming the Boss and Co. are away by now.

OOC: Incidentally 'you wake up next to the Boss' would make for a hilarious thread with possibly fewer points the GM would need to mind than this one has.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Psyckosama on Wed May 21, 2014 3:39 am

Rieverre wrote:OOC: Incidentally 'you wake up next to the Boss' would make for a hilarious thread with possibly fewer points the GM would need to mind than this one has.

Okay, you're opting out of that one if I start that one for you?

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Rieverre on Wed May 21, 2014 3:42 am

Psyckosama wrote:
Rieverre wrote:OOC: Incidentally 'you wake up next to the Boss' would make for a hilarious thread with possibly fewer points the GM would need to mind than this one has.

Okay, you're opting out of that one if I start that one for you?

assume you mean 'this' and honestly, either would work but ...

... chances are the Boss one would have less ... drift? Yeah, let's say drift. Angel and demon sisters kind of make for character overload.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Twitchy_Artemis on Wed May 21, 2014 9:45 am

Psyckosama wrote:
And honestly, and this is to everyone... I made a mistake with this thread. Unless I can get some better ideas, I'm thinking I'm going to end it and try again.

Sorry.
OOC: your forgiven, I have made worst mistakes starting brobs before, I just hope I wasnt the one who pushed you to do this, I am sorry if my playing style is weird.

Twitchy_Artemis

Posts : 36
Join date : 2013-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum