Doing it Like A Boss: Rieverre, this one is for you...

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Doing it Like A Boss: Rieverre, this one is for you...

Post by Rieverre on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:07 pm

Psyckosama wrote:You find some stuff. Records and the like but it seems he keeps everything or REAL value electronic and off sight.

Pity, but I guess we can't always hit paydirt.

She's cool with whatever. And most of the store owners just want to be left the fuck alone. So they pay up as long as you do that.

That works. What did the urban renewal contract include, anyway?

"Oh look, there is one now..."

I wait until there aren't any potential secondaries it could set off, and just in case it's more like the Cricket, until there's nothing too fragile in line behind it.

Oh yeah, and I brace my back against something before pulling the trigger.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:52 pm

Rieverre wrote:Pity, but I guess we can't always hit paydirt.

Managed to knab the deed.

That works. What did the urban renewal contract include, anyway?

Still under negotiation.

I wait until there aren't any potential secondaries it could set off, and just in case it's more like the Cricket, until there's nothing too fragile in line behind it.

Oh yeah, and I brace my back against something before pulling the trigger.

You get thrown back into the object with painful force while the car explodes in a red energy fireball.

The boss blinks, looks at the gun, and says "That thing is fucking amazing!"

Psyckosama
Admin

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Psyckosama wrote:You get thrown back into the object with painful force while the car explodes in a red energy fireball.

The boss blinks, looks at the gun, and says "That thing is fucking amazing!"

Dammit, my poor back.

"Well, we already knew Loren was getting into the exotics business. Just didn't entirely pin down all the branches."

I pocket the Locust again. Using it is nice and all but what I'd really like would be to have some brains take a look at it. Mental note, buy a lab and research staff.

Anyway, time to finish up, we've gotten a decent amount of work done. Time to consolidate our gains and plan our next move.

Unless the others have something else to contribute?
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:56 pm

Rieverre wrote:Dammit, my poor back.

"Well, we already knew Loren was getting into the exotics business. Just didn't entirely pin down all the branches."

I pocket the Locust again. Using it is nice and all but what I'd really like would be to have some brains take a look at it. Mental note, buy a lab and research staff.

"Come on, share..." she actually pouts a little. It's comical on her.

Anyway, time to finish up, we've gotten a decent amount of work done. Time to consolidate our gains and plan our next move.

Unless the others have something else to contribute?

Pierce wants to letthe money roll in a bit and secure thier base.

Shaundi wants the fucker dead. Yesterday.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:12 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Come on, share..." she actually pouts a little. It's comical on her.

"Dammit, you look way too adorable like that," I mutter and make possibly the worst thought-out decision in my life as I hand her the Locust.

Pierce wants to letthe money roll in a bit and secure thier base.

Shaundi wants the fucker dead. Yesterday.

Does she have any idea where he actually is at the moment, because while that big tower is nice and tempting a target, if we _miss_ him he's going to go to ground like a damn prairie dog.

On the other hand, while we go with Pierce's plan, we could always keep cutting away at lucrative Syndicate operations to make Loren show his hand. For instance, there's this club-slash-brothel-slash-dungeon called Safeword where, while the paper trail doesn't link directly to Loren it does lead to his two bookends. Considering those two are apparently in charge of Morningstar's prostitution and human trafficking operations, we'd be making good PR as well as progress.

"Best of all, with the right kind of clothes we could probably just waltz in the front door with nobody the wiser for a while," I say, not at all doing this to see the Boss in tight, revealing leather. "We'd probably need someone to play the gimp though."

If this isn't where heads swivel towards Pierce, I will eat my hat.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:40 am

Rieverre wrote:"Dammit, you look way too adorable like that," I mutter and make possibly the worst thought-out decision in my life as I hand her the Locust.

She squees.

There's an awkward pause. "You do realize that it goes without saying that I will kill you if you tell anyone I made that sound, yes?"

Does she have any idea where he actually is at the moment, because while that big tower is nice and tempting a target, if we _miss_ him he's going to go to ground like a damn prairie dog.

"If I was a melodramatic Belgian want to be supervillain I'd probably be on the top floor."

On the other hand, while we go with Pierce's plan, we could always keep cutting away at lucrative Syndicate operations to make Loren show his hand. For instance, there's this club-slash-brothel-slash-dungeon called Safeword where, while the paper trail doesn't link directly to Loren it does lead to his two bookends. Considering those two are apparently in charge of Morningstar's prostitution and human trafficking operations, we'd be making good PR as well as progress.

"Best of all, with the right kind of clothes we could probably just waltz in the front door with nobody the wiser for a while," I say, not at all doing this to see the Boss in tight, revealing leather. "We'd probably need someone to play the gimp though."

If this isn't where heads swivel towards Pierce, I will eat my hat.

Nope. They all turn towards you...  Cool 

Well, actually they turn towards him, but he clears his throat and then glances at you. "Remind me who the only one here who isn't sworn into the gang is?"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:01 am

Psyckosama wrote:She squees.

There's an awkward pause. "You do realize that it goes without saying that I will kill you if you tell anyone I made that sound, yes?"

"Sound? What sound. I heard no sound."

Butter wouldn't melt and all that. ^^

"If I was a melodramatic Belgian want to be supervillain I'd probably be on the top floor."

I concede that he does seem the type, but part of the reason behind hitting secondaries is to get confirmation. And possibly make him feel secure in that ivory tower of his.

Nope. They all turn towards you...  Cool 

Well, actually they turn towards him, but he clears his throat and then glances at you. "Remind me who the only one here who isn't sworn into the gang is?"

"Two things. One, I'm pretty sure I could never convincingly sell it. Two," I grab a piece of paper and scribble down the second thing, fold the paper down and then hand it to Pierce, stone faced. Because if this works it'll be hilarious and if I'm wrong it'll confuse the hell out of him at least.

The word I scribbled down is 'ponies'.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:30 am

Rieverre wrote:"Sound? What sound. I heard no sound."

Butter wouldn't melt and all that. ^^

Smirk.

I concede that he does seem the type, but part of the reason behind hitting secondaries is to get confirmation. And possibly make him feel secure in that ivory tower of his.

"You sure we can't just throw a cruse missile at him?"

"Two things. One, I'm pretty sure I could never convincingly sell it. Two," I grab a piece of paper and scribble down the second thing, fold the paper down and then hand it to Pierce, stone faced. Because if this works it'll be hilarious and if I'm wrong it'll confuse the hell out of him at least.

The word I scribbled down is 'ponies'.

He grimaces. "Come on, man, that just ain't cool..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:47 am

Psyckosama wrote:"You sure we can't just throw a cruse missile at him?"

I'd ask where they'd get their hands on one but really, I wouldn't be surprised if they could. The issue is making sure you're not wasting it, if you're going to go and do that much potential collateral.

He grimaces. "Come on, man, that just ain't cool..."

"I am nothing if not magnanimous," I offer, deadpan. "We can do without the gimp."

It's pretty much mutually assured destruction at this point.

At least I didn't have to bring Shaundi's secret love of Hugh Grant movies into it.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:20 am

Rieverre wrote:I'd ask where they'd get their hands on one but really, I wouldn't be surprised if they could. The issue is making sure you're not wasting it, if you're going to go and do that much potential collateral.

"But would it be as fun? We have a Bunker Buster in the basement if it will be useful. Was thinking of parking that in their underground garage."

"I am nothing if not magnanimous," I offer, deadpan. "We can do without the gimp."

Relief.

It's pretty much mutually assured destruction at this point.

Help.

At least I didn't have to bring Shaundi's secret love of Hugh Grant movies into it.

You think it would have helped? Girl's shameless.

Or at least used to be, back long ago when she was fun.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:47 am

Psyckosama wrote:"But would it be as fun? We have a Bunker Buster in the basement if it will be useful. Was thinking of parking that in their underground garage."

I blink and pale. "Oh god no. PR disaster aside the collateral if you actually managed to get that thing tumbling down would be horrendous. Dust cloud, falling debris, that thing is huge enough that it'd total a good chunk of the scenery, buildings and all ... the Saints would go from semi-legitimate business gang to domestic terrorists in an instant. SHIELD apparently thinks you're borderline supervillain, so chances are that'd push that classification right over the line too."

You think it would have helped? Girl's shameless.

Or at least used to be, back long ago when she was fun.

Hence why I think it might actually work now.

Well, regardless, Safeword is a BDSM joint. And a pretty gaudy one too. So patrons going in wearing something outlandish as well as a mask, opera, domino, harlequin or whatever, is going to be par for the course. We can probably leverage that into more than a bit of time spent ... unmolested ... pun intended, and having the run of the place's interior.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:11 am

Rieverre wrote:I blink and pale. "Oh god no. PR disaster aside the collateral if you actually managed to get that thing tumbling down would be horrendous. Dust cloud, falling debris, that thing is huge enough that it'd total a good chunk of the scenery, buildings and all ... the Saints would go from semi-legitimate business gang to domestic terrorists in an instant. SHIELD apparently thinks you're borderline supervillain, so chances are that'd push that classification right over the line too."

She pouts then sighs. "Fine... but I'm not giving it back."

Hence why I think it might actually work now.

Heh.

Well, regardless, Safeword is a BDSM joint. And a pretty gaudy one too. So patrons going in wearing something outlandish as well as a mask, opera, domino, harlequin or whatever, is going to be par for the course. We can probably leverage that into more than a bit of time spent ... unmolested ... pun intended, and having the run of the place's interior.

Pierce blinks "So dress like rich assholes and we're fine?"

Shaundi shrugs. "I should have some stuff lying around..."

The boss nods. "Right. Lets head to Lets Play Pretend. Just one rule... no fucking fur suits"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:42 am

Psyckosama wrote:She pouts then sighs. "Fine... but I'm not giving it back."

"No, that would be silly. Save it for the next alien invasion. Or military coup. Or whenever the Mole Man shows up again, if he somehow ends up around here."

Pierce blinks "So dress like rich assholes and we're fine?"

"Rich assholes at a masquerade, but essentially, yeah."

Shaundi shrugs. "I should have some stuff lying around..."

The boss nods. "Right. Lets head to Lets Play Pretend. Just one rule... no fucking fur suits"

"... that's an oddly specific condition that probably wasn't going to come up if you hadn't brought it up ..."

I am now morbidly curious as to why.

"Wait, do you mean the pimp coats or actual full body furry fetish wear?"
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:51 am

Rieverre wrote:"No, that would be silly. Save it for the next alien invasion. Or military coup. Or whenever the Mole Man shows up again, if he somehow ends up around here."

"Yeah, I can see it."

"Rich assholes at a masquerade, but essentially, yeah."

She nods. "Got it."

"... that's an oddly specific condition that probably wasn't going to come up if you hadn't brought it up ..."

I am now morbidly curious as to why.

She ain't tellin'

"Wait, do you mean the pimp coats or actual full body furry fetish wear?"

"The best solution to Furries are bullets."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:07 am

Psyckosama wrote:"The best solution to Furries are bullets."

Can't argue with that.

Come to think of it, this is a really good excuse to get my steampunk on. Proper victorian jacket and waistcoat, actual boots ... this ought to be amusing.

Off to Let's Pretend we go.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:04 am

Rieverre wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:"The best solution to Furries are bullets."

Can't argue with that.

Come to think of it, this is a really good excuse to get my steampunk on. Proper victorian jacket and waistcoat, actual boots ... this ought to be amusing.

Off to Let's Pretend we go.

The boss comes out in what looks like a variant of a wonder woman costume at least in cut.

You have to admit, she wears it WELLL...

Shaundi comes out looking almost like she did back before she was a bitch with dreads and everything.

And Pierce... well... Looks like a Black Raiden from Mortal Combat.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130815150926/saintsrow/images/4/45/Pierce_Super_Homie_SRIV_livestream.png

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:41 pm

Psyckosama wrote:The boss comes out in what looks like a variant of a wonder woman costume at least in cut.

You have to admit, she wears it WELLL...

Shaundi comes out looking almost like she did back before she was a bitch with dreads and everything.

And Pierce... well... Looks like a Black Raiden from Mortal Combat.

I'll grab a shirt and waistcoat combination as well as a pair of dyed canvas trousers and riding boots. And gloves. And ... well, at this point I'm not at all surprised they had a riding crop lying around as well. Stuck-up pseudo-Victorian aristocrat on the go chic. Given what I can recall about Safeword, that's going to actually be somewhat apropos.

When I see the boss, I just smile goofily, then pause "Wait, something's missing. I know," I snap my fingers and head back into the stacks, finding the place I dug the riding crop out from under and emerging a few moments later to hand the Boss a bullwhip. "No, I have no idea why that was in here either, but it works."

When I see Shaundi ... well, that's nostalgic. Not really sure how to feel about that, other than being supportive of the change.

... as for Pierce ... "Truly, a modern day Christopher Lambert."

Now, we're probably going to need a limo. Let's see, how would I go about getting one ... I guess I'd hijack one, if I wasn't in possession of a competent slew of minions and obscene amounts of money. So instead I opt to just make a call and hire one instead.

... unless the Saints had something in their garage which isn't sporting the colors and they'd prefer to use?
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top