There is no Fire and Ice. There is only the Force.

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: There is no Fire and Ice. There is only the Force.

Post by Rieverre on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:03 am

Psyckosama wrote:You forgot the bar

I was under the impression that we were just glossing that over as secondary, unless there's some team (not really) bonding involved.

A lot of spitting, cursing, and some of the brighter ones run for the hills. Others try and attack.

Seems to be about a dozen of 'em.

See if I can't use the Force to pick out the strongest personality of the lot, then yank their feet out from under them. Chances are that's the leader of this not so merry band, and they might know more about exactly who else is also lurking in the area. Maybe hand them over to the Brother for possible conscription then?

The glowy magic sword. Most run like hell at the site of it. Seems that they were right, you only did need to show your bloody weapon.

That's strangely disappointing. I'll use some TK to slam the ones who stayed around into trees and knock them silly for expediency's sake.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:38 am

Rieverre wrote:I was under the impression that we were just glossing that over as secondary, unless there's some team (not really) bonding involved.

Up to you.

See if I can't use the Force to pick out the strongest personality of the lot, then yank their feet out from under them. Chances are that's the leader of this not so merry band, and they might know more about exactly who else is also lurking in the area. Maybe hand them over to the Brother for possible conscription then?

Well, sorry but its the force. Not Magic that will put the text "Bandit Leader" over someones head.

This isn't skyrim.

That's strangely disappointing. I'll use some TK to slam the ones who stayed around into trees and knock them silly for expediency's sake.

The Black Brother looks amused. "Well... looks like volunteers."

Psyckosama
Admin

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:48 am

Psyckosama wrote:Up to you.

I'm tempted by comely tavern wenches, but not that tempted. If anything, I'll try to strike up earnest conversation with the Night Watchman. Get a real feel of how things are at the wall, rather than what I've watched/read.

Well, sorry but its the force. Not Magic that will put the text "Bandit Leader" over someones head.

This isn't skyrim.

It's empathy tho. Granted, it would probably work better close in, and with focus. Meh. Just slam all of them into trees then.

The Black Brother looks amused. "Well... looks like volunteers."

"Unless they'd rather a hanging against ... what, three meals a day, arms training, and the promise of cold icy death _sometime_ in their future rather than right now?"
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WatcherVoid on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Psyckosama wrote:So, what do you do? Meditate and do Jedi-y things?

Meditate mainly mix with some Jedi things to keep the whole mysterious man feel i have going at the moment.

The group is on the move.

And you start to get the feeling that this isn't going to be a "little" snow

The source of trouble is the big imposing storm front. Oh this shit's gonna get bad and you're a long way from any civilization...

I'll probably see about talking with the caravan master about it and see if we can make preparations for such heavy snow.

" I've seen such clouds before in my travels, their heavily laden with snow and even more is to come unless luck shines upon us. Preparations for the snow should be made quickly and with haste as we're far from any town and it will catch us before we have a chance to escape its reach. "

What comes that night isn't an enemy you can defeat with a sword. It's a literal wall of snow falling from the skies.

Eh, can't really blame me for the thought considering how common the whole, weather turns bad, suddenly surprise attack! is.
WatcherVoid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:58 pm

Rieverre wrote:I'm tempted by comely tavern wenches, but not that tempted. If anything, I'll try to strike up earnest conversation with the Night Watchman. Get a real feel of how things are at the wall, rather than what I've watched/read.

No, you're not... because the wenches aren't that comely. This is Game of Thrones not Dungeons and Dragons and you're in the bloody ass end of the North.

It's empathy tho.

Not quite that high resolution, dude.

Granted, it would probably work better close in, and with focus. Meh. Just slam all of them into trees then.

The woods are thick you'd have to run them down.

"Unless they'd rather a hanging against ... what, three meals a day, arms training, and the promise of cold icy death _sometime_ in their future rather than right now?"

Some of them start screaming that they have families and are just trying to survive...

Some of them aren't even lying...

WatcherVoid wrote:Meditate mainly mix with some Jedi things to keep the whole mysterious man feel i have going at the moment.

Heh.

I'll probably see about talking with the caravan master about it and see if we can make preparations for such heavy snow.

" I've seen such clouds before in my travels, their heavily laden with snow and even more is to come unless luck shines upon us. Preparations for the snow should be made quickly and with haste as we're far from any town and it will catch us before we have a chance to escape its reach. "

He goes pale white. "Oh fuck... we're too far away from any civilization and we don't have the supplies to weather a blizzard... and if the snow covers the road we're lost..."

Eh, can't really blame me for the thought considering how common the whole, weather turns bad, suddenly surprise attack! is.

So what are you going to do to help this lot?

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WatcherVoid on Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:34 am

Psyckosama wrote:He goes pale white. "Oh fuck... we're too far away from any civilization and we don't have the supplies to weather a blizzard... and if the snow covers the road we're lost..."

So what are you going to do to help this lot?

The problem is two fold, we cannot afford to stop and we can't get lost. With the aid of the force™ i can solve the the problem of losing the road by asking it to show me where the it or by using my senses to ensure we stay on it. The former isn't solved so easily nor can it be done on my own.

I'll play up the mysterious angle in how i can stay on the road. As to avoid have to ever explain myself because of course the mysterious stranger who balls can't ever freeze could navigate the snow so easily. Seriously if people buy into the mysterious hard enough you could probably get away never having to explain shit.

Also it's possible to play upon my words to the two nightwatch brothers of my aimlessly wandering the wilderness for two whole months yet apparently wasn't any worse for the wear.

" A guide to keep us on the right path is necessary or else all is lost to never be found. The role of a guide keep us on the road is one i can fulfill as little escapes me and I've weathered such storms before on my own yet never lost. This is a task i can bear for the cold cannot dull my sense of direction.

Even so, we should prepare the wagons better for travel through deep snow, perhaps replacing the wheels with sleds for when the snow becomes too deep for wheels would be wise to have. "

The wood should be easy enough, get someone to cover for me during my shift or just sometime when the caravans resting bring some rope. Then commit grievous crimes against trees, i mean get some training with my force sword in by cutting trees down and hauling it back using the rope to drag it along with my enhanced strength or if that doesn't work get some extra hands and then drag it back to be made into a sled for the wagons.
WatcherVoid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:42 am

Psyckosama wrote:No, you're not... because the wenches aren't that comely. This is Game of Thrones not Dungeons and Dragons and you're in the bloody ass end of the North.

Figures. Nevermind then. Hopefully, things will improve when we hit somewhat less cold climes. Statistically speaking they ought to.

Again, much like with the wildlings, not really any reason to bother with that at this point. Good deeds and cleaning up banditry is all well and good for my reputation, but unless any of the ones captured let slip anything interesting - which I doubt - this'd just be a wild goose chase.

Some of them start screaming that they have families and are just trying to survive...

Some of them aren't even lying...

Doesn't really change the fact that they opened with a spread of arrows, so I'm not really inclined to care about their circumstances too much. They should be happy we're not just leaving them by the roadside with an extra smile.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:06 am

Psyckosama wrote:Mmm... much hatred you sense. Yes.

Considering they're STUCK up here...yeah that makes sense.

You hear a mutter about about leaving and wildlings.

Heh....

And within a couple hours you do make it to Castle Black

"Impressive place....

You see them talk to someone at the gates for a moment and moments after a large bald with with a long white beard comes down and gives you a scathing look. "Who are you and why are you here? I doubt you've looking to join, and we are not a tavern, so out with it.."

I bow respectfully to the man. I tell him I'm just a traveling intellectual and that I had always heard of the wall and wanted to see it for myself. Though I do understand that you'd rather not have non-members of the order under foot. I don't have any money on me but I am FAR from incapable and I could work for my keep. At least until my curiosity is satisfied and I'll be out of your hair permanently.
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:32 am

WatcherVoid wrote:The problem is two fold, we cannot afford to stop and we can't get lost. With the aid of the force™ i can solve the the problem of losing the road by asking it to show me where the it or by using my senses to ensure we stay on it. The former isn't solved so easily nor can it be done on my own.

Well, if you're just going to depend on mystic whats it to follow the road you'll need to roll a d10.

[quote]I'll play up the mysterious angle in how i can stay on the road. As to avoid have to ever explain myself because of course the mysterious stranger who balls can't ever freeze could navigate the snow so easily. Seriously if people buy into the mysterious hard enough you could probably get away never having to explain shit.

You're a wizard with a glowing sword. You don't gotta explain shit.

Also it's possible to play upon my words to the two nightwatch brothers of my aimlessly wandering the wilderness for two whole months yet apparently wasn't any worse for the wear.

The black brother might have heard about that. The others? Nope.

" A guide to keep us on the right path is necessary or else all is lost to never be found. The role of a guide keep us on the road is one i can fulfill as little escapes me and I've weathered such storms before on my own yet never lost. This is a task i can bear for the cold cannot dull my sense of direction.

"Sadly the rest of us can't magic our way out of this, Ser."

Even so, we should prepare the wagons better for travel through deep snow, perhaps replacing the wheels with sleds for when the snow becomes too deep for wheels would be wise to have. "

"I'd... I'd have to lighten them so much that would break me!"

The wood should be easy enough, get someone to cover for me during my shift or just sometime when the caravans resting bring some rope. Then commit grievous crimes against trees, i mean get some training with my force sword in by cutting trees down and hauling it back using the rope to drag it along with my enhanced strength or if that doesn't work get some extra hands and then drag it back to be made into a sled for the wagons.

Shift? No sane bandit is out in this shit. They're all restin' warm and happy in their bandit holes.

They'll loot the corpses when the weather clears.

Rieverre wrote:Figures. Nevermind then. Hopefully, things will improve when we hit somewhat less cold climes. Statistically speaking they ought to.

Still, there is one with nice tits who still has most of her teeth...

Again, much like with the wildlings, not really any reason to bother with that at this point. Good deeds and cleaning up banditry is all well and good for my reputation, but unless any of the ones captured let slip anything interesting - which I doubt - this'd just be a wild goose chase.

They're kinda freaking out at glowy sword man.

Doesn't really change the fact that they opened with a spread of arrows, so I'm not really inclined to care about their circumstances too much. They should be happy we're not just leaving them by the roadside with an extra smile.

Well, when you put it that way... but their children will starve!

Brian Boru wrote:Considering they're STUCK up here...yeah that makes sense.

And you're kinda half gloating about it.

"Impressive place....

Scoff.

I bow respectfully to the man.   I tell him I'm just a traveling intellectual and that I had always heard of the wall and wanted to see it for myself.

The look on his face tells a thousand tales of displeasure. You have the feeling he gets that a lot.

Though I do understand that you'd rather not have non-members of the order under foot.

You also get the feeling that is an understatement, but you also get the feeling he doesn't entirely believe you.

I don't have any money on me but I am FAR from incapable and I could work for my keep. At least until my curiosity is satisfied and I'll be out of your hair permanently.

"Fine. You work and bunk with the initiates until we grow sick of you, you grow sick of the cold, or you decide to do something useful and take the black."

You sense suspicion and disbelief from him. He was watching you and had an eye on the weapon at your side.

You see him mutter something to one of his aids but don't hear it.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:54 am

Psyckosama wrote:Still, there is one with nice tits who still has most of her teeth...

It's qualifiers like that which put me off whoring.

Well, when you put it that way... but their children will starve!

I'm not virtuous enough to be a holy man and not wealthy enough to be a charity. I suppose I could just kill them right now and spare them the worry, but that choice is really up to them to make. Though I suppose they do well enough with a bow so they have a higher than average chance of surviving on the Wall.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:29 pm

Rieverre wrote:
It's qualifiers like that which put me off whoring.

Welcome to Westeros! ^_^

I'm not virtuous enough to be a holy man and not wealthy enough to be a charity. I suppose I could just kill them right now and spare them the worry, but that choice is really up to them to make. Though I suppose they do well enough with a bow so they have a higher than average chance of surviving on the Wall.

Well, a runner is sent to the nearest lord and in a day or so a group of men at arms arrives to march them back through the gift to Castle Black.

In the meantime, you're headed back south.

Roll a d100

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:14 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Welcome to Westeros! ^_^

I really need to find some nice healthy girls who know the virtues of bathing.

*siiigh*

Well, a runner is sent to the nearest lord and in a day or so a group of men at arms arrives to march them back through the gift to Castle Black.

In the meantime, you're headed back south.

Roll a d100

I'd forgotten how vast this place is supposed to be. It's a fair way to Winterfell.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice Bot on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:14 pm

The member 'Rieverre' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd100' : 91

Dice Bot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:46 pm

You have a dream that night. Its scattered, hard to remember, terrifying, and both dream and reality. It is of fire, blood, and ice. The doom of mankind. The doom of all life.

Or not, because there's still one thing. One thing that even in the horrors of that dream can turn back the tide. Hope. Hope in the form of warriors with glowing swords and amazing powers who unite and lead a counter attack to drive back the darkness.

It's clear why you've been sent.

The only hope for this world is the Jedi and you're to found an order.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:00 pm

Psyckosama wrote:You have a dream that night. Its scattered, hard to remember, terrifying, and both dream and reality. It is of fire, blood, and ice. The doom of mankind. The doom of all life.

Or not, because there's still one thing. One thing that even in the horrors of that dream can turn back the tide. Hope. Hope in the form of warriors with glowing swords and amazing powers who unite and lead a counter attack to drive back the darkness.

It's clear why you've been sent.

The only hope for this world is the Jedi and you're to found an order.

Well, that's faintly horrifying and has put me off my breakfast. And most likely any equivalent of the Order I can somehow manage to put together is going to be ... odd.

Still, I suppose I'm heading in as good a direction as any for if I go ahead and start putting together an order of force users. Bigger population density so statistically speaking I ought to be able to find sensitives more easily.

Unless of course I'm supposed to somehow jumpstart local technology and science by enough to come up with space and or dimensional travel. In which case I'm shit out of luck.

Eh. Let's keep going with the flow for now, see where it takes me.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:06 pm

Rieverre wrote:Well, that's faintly horrifying and has put me off my breakfast. And most likely any equivalent of the Order I can somehow manage to put together is going to be ... odd.

And that little "Jedi" voice in your head says "And if you fuck up you'll create an army of Sith who will enslave the world... no pressure"

Still, I suppose I'm heading in as good a direction as any for if I go ahead and start putting together an order of force users. Bigger population density so statistically speaking I ought to be able to find sensitives more easily.

Well, you're almost to winterfel.... place as any to start.

Unless of course I'm supposed to somehow jumpstart local technology and science by enough to come up with space and or dimensional travel. In which case I'm shit out of luck.

About the only technical things you know how to do directly involve the force. For example you could probably forge a force Katana in your sleep...

Eh. Let's keep going with the flow for now, see where it takes me.

Once you arrive in Winterfel you feel a presence. A massive nexus of lightside energy in the direction of the castle. You've felt similar on the road but never had much a chance to check it out.

This though, this makes those little flashes look like candles in comparison to a sun.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:19 pm

Psyckosama wrote:And that little "Jedi" voice in your head says "And if you fuck up you'll create an army of Sith who will enslave the world... no pressure"

Either way, world would get saved, at least for the immediate future, and I'd count it as a win. Besides, they wouldn't be Sith, they'd be fallen Jedi at best. Or really, dark-side users. If they were going to be Sith I'd have had to deliberately trained them to be such, and even then the training wouldn't really be complete without access to the lore and convenient sorceries.

About the only technical things you know how to do directly involve the force. For example you could probably forge a force Katana in your sleep...

Which will doubtlessly come in handy in the near future. Or at least when I start figuring out this 'disciple' thing.

Once you arrive in Winterfel you feel a presence. A massive nexus of lightside energy in the direction of the castle. You've felt similar on the road but never had much a chance to check it out.

This though, this makes those little flashes look like candles in comparison to a sun.

Well then, now I know where I'll be visiting tonight. At least after everyone's settled in. A bit of scouting an a nighttime walk, for a given value of walk anyway. ^^
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Rieverre wrote:Either way, world would get saved, at least for the immediate future, and I'd count it as a win. Besides, they wouldn't be Sith, they'd be fallen Jedi at best. Or really, dark-side users. If they were going to be Sith I'd have had to deliberately trained them to be such, and even then the training wouldn't really be complete without access to the lore and convenient sorceries.

You sound as if that were a good thing... at least Sith have some degree of self control, even if they are evil dicks made of dick. Dark Jedi are simply half-feral slaves to the dark side

Which will doubtlessly come in handy in the near future. Or at least when I start figuring out this 'disciple' thing.

Yep.

Well then, now I know where I'll be visiting tonight. At least after everyone's settled in. A bit of scouting an a nighttime walk, for a given value of walk anyway. ^^

It's inside the castle. It's a simply matter of vaulting the walls, to get in, but you quickly make your way into a rather large enclosed area and you find yourself looking at a massive tree carved with a human face that seems to be crying tears of red sap.

The power of the force here is staggering.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WatcherVoid on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Psyckosama wrote:

Well, if you're just going to depend on mystic whats it to follow the road you'll need to roll a d10.

Mainly yeah, also using it to help find signs of the road and such to help avoid purely relying on its whims.

OOC: Been meaning to ask what system the rolls are working on? High=good, tables, etc.

"Sadly the rest of us can't magic our way out of this, Ser."

" And i have no intention of simply abandoning a caravan to the fate of a freezing end. "

"I'd... I'd have to lighten them so much that would break me!"

I was thinking more along the lines of replacing the wagon wheels with ski's if possible, turning it more into a sleigh/sled than outright replacing them.

That would be more of the worst case scenario in that we're unable continue using the wagons before we reach a town and still can't afford to stop. If the wagons simply get stuck every now and a again i can help using force enhanced strength and discreet telekinesis. The real problem is if it simply is impossible to continue with the wagons.

Shift? No sane bandit is out in this shit. They're all restin' warm and happy in their bandit holes.

They'll loot the corpses when the weather clears.

Yeah my night watch shift, if we're bothering to have those considering the weather.
WatcherVoid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice Bot on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:16 pm

The member 'WatcherVoid' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd10' : 8

Dice Bot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:46 pm

WatcherVoid wrote:Mainly yeah, also using it to help find signs of the road and such to help avoid purely relying on its whims.

OOC: Been meaning to ask what system the rolls are working on? High=good, tables, etc.

You quickly realize that the force is not a GPS.

High = Bad

" And i have no intention of simply abandoning a caravan to the fate of a freezing end. "

"Thank the gods for that..."

I was thinking more along the lines of replacing the wagon wheels with ski's if possible, turning it more into a sleigh/sled than outright replacing them.

Well, roll a d10 for your crafting check.

That would be more of the worst case scenario in that we're unable continue using the wagons before we reach a town and still can't afford to stop. If the wagons simply get stuck every now and a again i can help using force enhanced strength and discreet telekinesis. The real problem is if it simply is impossible to continue with the wagons.

At this point it might be worth going full stupid with the force. This is a life or death situation.

Yeah my night watch shift, if we're bothering to have those considering the weather.

Again. Shifts?

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:30 am

Psyckosama wrote:You sound as if that were a good thing... at least Sith have some degree of self control, even if they are evil dicks made of dick. Dark Jedi are simply half-feral slaves to the dark side

That seems about right. Still, seeing as I don't exactly have the resources to train proper Sith, nevermind the lack of knowledge on _that_ shoved into my brain, I might as well go with Jedi who've got less of a stick shoved up their asses.

It's inside the castle. It's a simply matter of vaulting the walls, to get in, but you quickly make your way into a rather large enclosed area and you find yourself looking at a massive tree carved with a human face that seems to be crying tears of red sap.

The power of the force here is staggering.

Poke it with a stick!

Err, or rather, the Force-User equivalent thereof. I should get fair warning if anyone comes around, so I settle down to meditate on the Force, see if it's the tree doing it, or if the tree is just a side effect.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:20 am

Rieverre wrote:That seems about right. Still, seeing as I don't exactly have the resources to train proper Sith, nevermind the lack of knowledge on _that_ shoved into my brain, I might as well go with Jedi who've got less of a stick shoved up their asses.

The Jedi Assrod seems to ebb and wane over the millennia.

Poke it with a stick!

The stick does nothing.

Err, or rather, the Force-User equivalent thereof. I should get fair warning if anyone comes around, so I settle down to meditate on the Force, see if it's the tree doing it, or if the tree is just a side effect.

The force washes over you like torrent... Peace

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Knowledge and Peace. Serenity and Harmony. You can feel the love and warmth of the Living Force covering you like a blanket, enriching you, almost speaking to you in the back of your mind.

Roll 2d10

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:28 am

Psyckosama wrote:The stick does nothing.

The stick always does something.^^

Knowledge and Peace. Serenity and Harmony. You can feel the love and warmth of the Living Force covering you like a blanket, enriching you, almost speaking to you in the back of your mind.

Roll 2d10

Both codes have their advantages. The trick is to know when to apply which. I guess it's a matter of perspective. This place, tho, couldn't be more clearly aspected if it tried. Almost seems to be by design.

rollan
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice Bot on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:28 am

'd10' : 5, 5

Dice Bot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:00 pm

Dice Bot wrote:The member 'Rieverre' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd10' : 5, 5

In the force you sense someone's approach.

Assuming you slip out of the way, since you're technically trespassing, you get a good look at the person.

It's a young boy, about maybe 12 years old. He has black hair, black eyes, and a long and long, solemn face with a guarded look about him. While his emotions are actually rather well suppressed, you sense a sadness in him. You also sense that he is extremely strong in the force.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:12 pm

Psyckosama wrote:In the force you sense someone's approach.

Assuming you slip out of the way, since you're technically trespassing, you get a good look at the person.

It's a young boy, about maybe 12 years old. He has black hair, black eyes, and a long and long, solemn face with a guarded look about him. While his emotions are actually rather well suppressed, you sense a sadness in him. You also sense that he is extremely strong in the force.

I'd make an assumption here, but I probably shouldn't. Instead I'll be a proper creepy stalker ... err, Jedi learning more about a possible hopeful ... and observe what he does.

With that much potential ... well, maybe he's just been very secretive or it hasn't really manifested in anything other than being rather lucky. After all, it's not all great feats of prowess or telekinesis.

Let's see what happens. I mean, I could always come to the castle openly the next day as a wandering swordsman in search of an apprentice. That could work.
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Rieverre wrote:I'd make an assumption here, but I probably shouldn't. Instead I'll be a proper creepy stalker ... err, Jedi learning more about a possible hopeful ... and observe what he does.

He kneels down and begins to pray to the old gods, asking them for strength and mercy. It seems his father's wife doesn't treat him very kindly and he finds it difficult.

With that much potential ... well, maybe he's just been very secretive or it hasn't really manifested in anything other than being rather lucky. After all, it's not all great feats of prowess or telekinesis.

Or maybe the force works in mysterious ways

Let's see what happens. I mean, I could always come to the castle openly the next day as a wandering swordsman in search of an apprentice. That could work.

Alright. One more roll.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:22 pm

Psyckosama wrote:He kneels down and begins to pray to the old gods, asking them for strength and mercy. It seems his father's wife doesn't treat him very kindly and he finds it difficult.

Jon Snow the Jedi ... seems almost a mite stereotypical, but I guess cliches exist for a reason.

Or maybe the force works in mysterious ways

Stop that, head-Obi-wan.

Alright. One more roll.

rollan
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice Bot on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:22 pm

'd10' : 6

Dice Bot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top