Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Brian Boru on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:57 am

This is a dark age, a bloody age, an age of daemons and of sorcery. It is an age of battle and death, and of the world's ending. Amidst all of the fire, flame and fury it is a time, too, of mighty heroes, of bold deeds and great courage. At the heart of the Old World sprawls the Empire, the largest and most powerful of the human realms. Known for its engineers, sorcerers, traders and soldiers, it is a land of great mountains, mighty rivers, dark forests and vast cities. And from his throne in Altdorf reigns the Emperor Karl Franz, sacred descendant of the founder of these lands, Sigmar, and wielder of his magical warhammer. But these are far from civilised times. Across the length and breadth of the Old World, from the knightly palaces of Bretonnia to ice-bound Kislev in the far north, come rumblings of war. In the towering World's Edge Mountains, the Orc tribes are gathering for another assault. Bandits and renegades harry the wild southern lands of the Border Princes. There are rumours of rat-things, the Skaven, emerging from the sewers and swamps across the land. And from the northern wildernesses there is the ever-present threat of Chaos, of daemons and beastmen corrupted by the foul powers of the Dark Gods. As the time of battle draws ever near, the Empire needs heroes like never before.

And this....is where you enter the story.

If anyone remembers the former thread I made a while back this is a restart of this idea, though with the experiences of the first I can make this one run even better. Also you are now THE AVATAR MASTER OF ALL FOUR ELEMENTS AND ALSO ONE OF THE GREATEST SPIRITUALISTS IN THE WORLD!

Roll a single dice d6 people.

1=Kislev near the border of the Troll country
2=The Old World Mountains near Karak Kadrin
3=Sylvania
4=The Heart of the Drakwald
5=Mousillon
6=Right outside of Valten's Village

1D6 => 5=Mousillon

Well this'll be interesting...

I seem to have found myself in a gigantic swamp....a foul downright diabolical looking one at that....this can't be good...at all....hello what this?  Well at least I ain't facing this unarmed. Something gnaws at my senses that there the land, the water, the very air and everything alive...is very...very...sick.


NOW IT'S YOUR TURN FOLKS  ROLL A DICE AND GET IT ROLLING!


Last edited by Brian Boru on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Rieverre on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:52 am

Brian Boru wrote:Roll a single dice d6 people.

1=Kislev near the border of the Troll country
2=The Old World Mountains near Karak Kadrin
3=Sylvania
4=The Heart of the Drakwald
5=Mousillon
6=Right outside of Valten's Village

rollan
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Dice Bot on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:52 am

The member 'Rieverre' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd6' : 1

Dice Bot

Posts : 102
Join date : 2013-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:15 am

I'll start yours in a couple posts so I know how this is supposed to set up.

In the meantime... Psyckosama carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
2

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Brian Boru on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:02 pm

Rieverre wrote:1

Your first sensation is that it's cold...VERY VERY VERY COLD!

When you manage to get up you see that you're in the middle of a vast plain tall grasses and and the very occasional stumpy conifer is seen as far as the eye can see.  Looking down, you seem to have everything in place....though you're now a little trimmer and any old aches you've acquired seemed to have vanished.  Finally there is a note in your right hand.

Unfolding it you read.

Welcome to Kislev, home of the greatest light cavalry men in all of the Old World.  A few acquaintances of mine asked me if I could give them a helping hand in cleaning up a few messes, here.  I looked around and I decided that you'd be the best man for the job.  Now before you panic take a look at the bottom of the page.  There you'll find what I gave to help you in your endeavors.

Best of Luck to you lad sincerely,

R.O.B.

P.S. might want to get moving.


At the bottom of the note you see this symbol.



As you try to absorb what you read you hear the sound of hoof-beats looking around you see a trio of these fuckers riding right for you!



Their gear is black and you see a circle with eight arrows pointing outwards like some demonic compass emblazoned or tattooed or scared on every one of them.  The apparent leader, a massive brute of a man with Jet black hair and a long bushy beard spots you and with an almost roar leads his companions into a full blown charge to run you down.


Psyckosama wrote:I'll start yours in a couple posts so I know how this is supposed to set up.

Fair enough.

In the meantime... 2

Your first sensation is the sound of howling wind.  Like you're in some massive wind tunnel

When you manage to get up and open your eyes you see that you're in the middle of a narrow valley between two MASSIVE mountains, the walls of stone seeming to up and up into infinity. Looking down, you seem to have everything in place....though you're now a little trimmer and any old aches you've acquired seemed to have vanished.  Finally there is a note in your right hand.

Unfolding it you read.

Welcome to to the World's Edge mountains, the greatest mountain range in all of the Old World and heart of the Karaz Ankor.  A few acquaintances of mine asked me if I could give them a helping hand in cleaning up a few messes, here.  I looked around and I decided that you'd be the best man for the job.  Now before you panic take a look at the bottom of the page.  There you'll find what I gave to help you in your endeavors.

Best of Luck to you lad sincerely,

R.O.B.

P.S. might want to get moving.


At the bottom of the note you see this symbol.



As you try to process just what the hell is going on you hear the sounds of clanking metal. Turning towards the sound you see coming around a corner of the valley at least a dozen of these fuckers.



The biggest of them seems spots you and with a cry of "WAAAGH" leads a charge right on top of your ass.


Last edited by Brian Boru on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:46 pm

I sigh, I roll my eyes and throw an uppercut...

A solid stone wall about 5 foot thick and 10 feet high shoots out of the ground right in front of them. And I mean so close its like BOOM!

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Rieverre on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:55 pm

Brian Boru wrote:Your first sensation is that it's cold...VERY VERY VERY COLD!

When you manage to get up you see that you're in the middle of a vast plain tall grasses and and the very occasional stumpy conifer is seen as far as the eye can see.  Looking down, you seem to have everything in place....though you're now a little trimmer and any old aches you've acquired seemed to have vanished.  Finally there is a note in your right hand.

Unfolding it you read.

Welcome to Kislev, home of the greatest light cavalry men in all of the Old World.  A few acquaintances of mine asked me if I could give them a helping hand in cleaning up a few messes, here.  I looked around and I decided that you'd be the best man for the job.  Now before you panic take a look at the bottom of the page.  There you'll find what I gave to help you in your endeavors.

Best of Luck to you lad sincerely,

R.O.B.

P.S. might want to get moving.

Well shit.

At the bottom of the note you see this symbol.

... can't see shit captain. Image ain't showing.

As you try to absorb what you read you hear the sound of hoof-beats looking around you see a trio of these fuckers riding right for you!



Their gear is black and you see a circle with eight arrows pointing outwards like some demonic compass emblazoned or tattooed or scared on every one of them.  The apparent leader, a massive brute of a man with Jet black hair and a long bushy beard spots you and with an almost roar leads his companions into a full blown charge to run you down.

... well, I can't outrun them. Not on foot, and not in this weather, even if I'm in what might be the best shape of my life and a host of other things that if I were to stop to think about I'd likely be ridden down.

So, fuck it, might as well face my impending demise like I always intended to. Doing something crazy.

I step forward lightly, feet angled, arms circling, gathering, then pushing outwards slowly, almost gently to begin with, but coming to a halt with a *snap* of sleeves ... and a hammer of compressed air the size of a fishtailing semi hits the charging marauders head on.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Brian Boru on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:05 pm

Psyckosama wrote:I sigh, I roll my eyes and throw an uppercut...

A solid stone wall about 5 foot thick and 10 feet high shoots out of the ground right in front of them. And I mean so close its like BOOM!

Howls and squeals of surprise and pain begin to emanate from the other side of the wall along with a chorus of thuds, cracks, and splats. After waiting a few minutes nothing can be heard from the other side of the wall or at least nothing is coming over it. Just the occasional moan of pain. However one Orc, maybe the one who'd called for the charge, manages to pull himself over your impromptu wall. He looks like hell and blood is oozing from his mouth and nose but boy does he looked pissed. Spitting out a large tusk, he raises his battle ax and rushes you on foot....wow are these fucks idiots.
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:53 pm

Howls and squeals of surprise and pain begin to emanate from the other side of the wall along with a chorus of thuds, cracks, and splats.  After waiting a few minutes nothing can be heard from the other side of the wall or at least nothing is coming over it.  Just the occasional moan of pain.  However one Orc, maybe the one who'd called for the charge, manages to pull himself over your impromptu wall.  He looks like hell and blood is oozing from his mouth and nose but boy does he looked pissed.  Spitting out a large tusk, he raises his battle ax and rushes you on foot....wow are these fucks idiots.

"Seriously?"

I metal bend his armor so it can't move and use the technique to fling his axe well away from him.

Then I earthbend a shell around him so only his head is sticking out and earthbend a bench next to him but out of spitting and head butting range.

"Well now, Mister Orc. You and are are going to have a little discussion. It's called you tell me what I want to know and I don't set you on fire."

I firebend a flame on top of my hand.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Brian Boru on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:44 pm

Rieverre wrote:Well shit.

Heh

... can't see shit captain. Image ain't showing.

Check your starting post again, got a new pic.

... well, I can't outrun them. Not on foot, and not in this weather, even if I'm in what might be the best shape of my life and a host of other things that if I were to stop to think about I'd likely be ridden down.

So, fuck it, might as well face my impending demise like I always intended to. Doing something crazy.

I step forward lightly, feet angled, arms circling, gathering, then pushing outwards slowly, almost gently to begin with, but coming to a halt with a *snap* of sleeves ... and a hammer of compressed air the size of a fishtailing semi hits the charging marauders head on.

The three riders only have a few moments of dawning comprehension before they're slammed by the massive. Man and horse alike are sent flying like debris in a hurricane. All six beasts slam into the ground with sickening force. Bones shatter and organs burst. Observing your handiwork you see to your shock at least one of them is still alive.


Psyckosama wrote:"Seriously?"

They're orcs.

I metal bend his armor so it can't move and use the technique to fling his axe well away from him.

He collapses to the ground with a curse. "Ma Choppa!" He bellows when you take his ax away.

Then I earthbend a shell around him so only his head is sticking out and earthbend a bench next to him but out of spitting and head butting range.

"Well now, Mister Orc. You and are are going to have a little discussion. It's called you tell me what I want to know and I don't set you on fire."

I firebend a flame on top of my hand.

The orc stares at the flame for a moment before looking you in the eye. Apparently the dumb brute sees something in there that makes him acquiesce to your request.

"Roight den humie. Wadda ya wanna know?"
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Rieverre on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Brian Boru wrote:The three riders only have a few moments of dawning comprehension before they're slammed by the massive.  Man and horse alike are sent flying like debris in a hurricane.  All six beasts slam into the ground with sickening force.  Bones shatter and organs burst.  Observing your handiwork you see to your shock at least one of them is still alive.

They're Chaos marauders ... either they're immune to pain, they get off on it, or it just doesn't matter to them. Or they're high.

Either way, a finishing blow would be good, and seeing as there've already been several things I would have thought of as impossible before happening ...

... I take a few steps forward at a trot before jumping into the air on jets of _goddamn fire_, spinning to pull at the moisture the sudden flash of heat in this frigid climate's set loose. I gather up as much as I can and send a rain of serrated icicles down into them, before breaking my fall with a brief blast of wind.

... better safe than sorry. I draw a deep breath, fall into a low stance, then exhale at the same time as I punch my arm forward. Then the other. Then the other. With consecutive gouts of flame aimed at turning the remains into charcoal.

Aaaand just for extra paranoid points, and because I've done three, might as well go for broke, I finish up falling into a solid horse stance and shoving my hands to the side, to split the earth under what little remains of my would be attackers. Then I slam it back home.

There. That's thorough.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Brian Boru on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:21 pm

Rieverre wrote:They're Chaos marauders ... either they're immune to pain, they get off on it, or it just doesn't matter to them. Or they're high.

Well even marauders have a breaking point I would think.

Either way, a finishing blow would be good, and seeing as there've already been several things I would have thought of as impossible before happening ...

... I take a few steps forward at a trot before jumping into the air on jets of _goddamn fire_, spinning to pull at the moisture the sudden flash of heat in this frigid climate's set loose. I gather up as much as I can and send a rain of serrated icicles down into them, before breaking my fall with a brief blast of wind.

... better safe than sorry. I draw a deep breath, fall into a low stance, then exhale at the same time as I punch my arm forward. Then the other. Then the other. With consecutive gouts of flame aimed at turning the remains into charcoal.

Blood erupts from where the ice spikes pierce their targets and there is a final gurgle from the remaining marauder before all is silence.

Somewhere you swear something is giving you high marks for style...except the one that feels German he gives you a 3.5.

Then after a few quick blasts there is little left but smoldering ash and charred bone.

Aaaand just for extra paranoid points, and because I've done three, might as well go for broke, I finish up falling into a solid horse stance and shoving my hands to the side, to split the earth under what little remains of my would be attackers. Then I slam it back home.

There. That's thorough.

And just like that, the three marauders are gone from the tundra, as if they had never existed.

Looking around there still isn't much hint of where the hell you are though you notice the sun is still rising in what you think is the East.

And there is little else that can be seen save for more and more tundra.
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Rieverre on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:43 pm

Brian Boru wrote:And just like that, the three marauders are gone from the tundra, as if they had never existed.

Looking around there still isn't much hint of where the hell you are though you notice the sun is still rising in what you think is the East.

And there is little else that can be seen save for more and more tundra.

... yyyeah, this is probably going to take a while and it's damn cold. I swear the Avatar had _some_ weather resistance but I'd rather not put it to the test by too much.

Meaning, pick a direction, keep walking, hope you run into shelter.

"Great," I mutter, massaging my scalp and not being too surprised at finding myself bald. "So, probably the Old World. Then that means ..."

Since I know more or less where East is, I'm heading anywhere between West and South. Maybe use some brief bursts of firebending from the feet to make long, loping strides and keep myself warm at the same time.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:49 pm

Brian Boru wrote:
They're orcs.

Yeah.

He collapses to the ground with a curse. "Ma Choppa!" He bellows when you take his ax away.

"You're the one who charged me so don't bitch about your fucking choppa."

The orc stares at the flame for a moment before looking you in the eye.  Apparently the dumb brute sees something in there that makes him acquiesce to your request.

"Roight den humie.  Wadda ya wanna know?"

"First, lets be polite. Whats your name."

I drill him on whoes who, what's what, etc and everything else he knows about the area. I don't care if its the orcish POV.

Then I give him a protip. I'm probably going to end up helping out the stuties... but I have no beef with the Orc. They're good fighters with lots of guts. I respect that even if most pretty much need an asswooping. See, I have no problem with Orcs killing folk as long as they kill folk who need killing.

So here's what he's going to do. I'm going to heal him and let him go. Then he's going to cross the mountains with as many boys as he can gather. The Hobgoblins are weedy gits and the Chaos Beards need a boot up their asses... Or he can stay over here and I'll kill him.

So we got a deal?

If so...

I wash over him with water and heal him.

If its possible I use Spirit Bending to open his chi fllows to make him physically stronger... basically give him Big Boss strength and power.

Then I bend his armor and choppa into something more awesome.

"Just remember, fuck with me and I'll make you as weak as a Gobbo, lock you in a cage and cut pieces off of you and feed you with them until you've eaten yourself all up. Got me? Good. Now I better never see you again on this side of the mountains... and if you ever see me on the other side, it'll probably be because I'll be ripping down the chaos dwarves walls and that'll be a lot of fun for you now won't it?"

Psyckosama carried out 1 launched of one d100 (Image not informed.) :
27

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Brian Boru on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:19 am

Rieverre wrote:... yyyeah, this is probably going to take a while and it's damn cold. I swear the Avatar had _some_ weather resistance but I'd rather not put it to the test by too much.

Meaning, pick a direction, keep walking, hope you run into shelter.

"Great," I mutter, massaging my scalp and not being too surprised at finding myself bald. "So, probably the Old World. Then that means ..."

Since I know more or less where East is, I'm heading anywhere between West and South. Maybe use some brief bursts of firebending from the feet to make long, loping strides and keep myself warm at the same time.

Off you go, occasionally blasting off into the air, the added height giving showing you that YES this plane seem endless.

Roll a d100.


Psyckosama wrote:"You're the one who charged me so don't bitch about your fucking choppa."

"I'll SQUISH YA ZOGGIN 'EAD!"

"First, lets be polite. Whats your name."

He mutters for a moment before muttering, "Ogzom Bigfist. I'z da boss ov da' bigfist boyz."

I drill him on whoes who, what's what, etc and everything else he knows about the area. I don't care if its the orcish POV.

He says that you're near the big camp of the Fun Red-Haired Stunties. He and his boys were scrounging around looking for a lone Red Haired Stuntie to krump and they found you. "Bit 'arder den I thought a wizzard humie could be." He mentions. As for other events...nothing really...though he's heard that Ironhide himself is heading back over the World's Edge mountains soon. And the stunties are all agitated. Seems like there's gonna be one hell of a party coming soon with the Spikey Humies and the Beasties coming south in droves. The Horse Ridin' humies from the North are getting ready for a good fight but he doesn't know much else, what is he? A humie that cares about that kinda muck?

Then I give him a protip. I'm probably going to end up helping out the stuties... but I have no beef with the Orc. They're good fighters with lots of guts. I respect that even if most pretty much need an asswooping. See, I have no problem with Orcs killing folk as long as they kill folk who need killing.

So here's what he's going to do. I'm going to heal him and let him go. Then he's going to cross the mountains with as many boys as he can gather. The Hobgoblins are weedy gits and the Chaos Beards need a boot up their asses... Or he can stay over here and I'll kill him.

So we got a deal?

If so...

He stares for a long long while.... "You Zoggin wit me 'ead?"

Once you convince him that you're serious then he nods. "Aright den iffen dat's what takes I'z a go fer it."

I wash over him with water and heal him.

It's shockingly easy. Orc physiology for the win.

If its possible I use Spirit Bending to open his chi fllows to make him physically stronger... basically give him Big Boss strength and power.

Then I bend his armor and choppa into something more awesome.

"Just remember, fuck with me and I'll make you as weak as a Gobbo, lock you in a cage and cut pieces off of you and feed you with them until you've eaten yourself all up. Got me? Good. Now I better never see you again on this side of the mountains... and if you ever see me on the other side, it'll probably be because I'll be ripping down the chaos dwarves walls and that'll be a lot of fun for you now won't it?"

27

You place your hands in the proper places and eventually you figure out what to look for within both you and the orc. Soon your eyes glow a brilliant blue and his Green. The light show lasts for a few moments then it fades. You done all you can. Gasping you see that the orc has cracked his stone cage, becoming too big for it as he's grown at least a foot in height with the added muscle along with it.

The Orc examines himself, seemingly impressed with what has happened. He then looks towards you. He grins, "Ya did good humie. A dealz a deal."

He grabs your modified gear smiles then heads down the path. He mentions that further up the road in the opposite direction he came from SHOULD lead to Karak Kadrin. Might be a bit of a slog though. "Have goodun humie and he jauntily walks off."
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:29 am

Brian Boru wrote:He mutters for a moment before muttering, "Ogzom Bigfist.  I'z da boss ov da' bigfist boyz."

"Alight, Boss Bigfist. Time to chat."

He stares for a long long while.... "You Zoggin wit me 'ead?"

"No. If I was zogging with your head I'd have just killed you. But you caught me in a flexible moment.

Once you convince him that you're serious then he nods.  "Aright den iffen dat's what takes I'z a go fer it."

"And the idea of smashing the chaos stunties and turning thier massive temples into a giant fucking throne to your awesome by covering them in the corpses of those weedy gits and putting a chair on top doesn't appeal to you?"

It's shockingly easy.  Orc physiology for the win.

A yep.

You place your hands in the proper places and eventually you figure out what to look for within both you and the orc.  Soon your eyes glow a brilliant blue and his Green.  The light show lasts for a few moments then it fades.  You done all you can.  Gasping you see that the orc has cracked his stone cage, becoming too big for it as he's grown at least a foot in height with the added muscle along with it.

"Well, you're sure looking the part. Might want to find a couple boys to kick around a bit to get used to your new center of gravity. Wouldn't do for you to get dead because you underestimated your new reach."

The Orc examines himself, seemingly impressed with what has happened.  He then looks towards you.  He grins, "Ya did good humie.  A dealz a deal."

I nod to him. "If all goes to plan we'll probably never see eachother again.

He grabs your modified gear smiles then heads down the path.  He mentions that further up the road in the opposite direction he came from SHOULD lead to Karak Kadrin.  Might be a bit of a slog though.  "Have goodun humie and he jauntily walks off."

"I will. May you walk in the path of Gork and Mork."

I smile and form an air scooter and off I go in the direction of Kadrin. Because I'm the Avatar, bitch. Fuck walking.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Brian Boru on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:17 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Alight, Boss Bigfist. Time to chat."

"Roight den."

"No. If I was zogging with your head I'd have just killed you. But you caught me in a flexible moment.

"Fair 'nuff."

"And the idea of smashing the chaos stunties and turning thier massive temples into a giant fucking throne to your awesome by covering them in the corpses of those weedy gits and putting a chair on top doesn't appeal to you?"

"Well dat doz sound good. I'z gonna have ta remember dat one."

"Well, you're sure looking the part. Might want to find a couple boys to kick around a bit to get used to your new center of gravity. Wouldn't do for you to get dead because you underestimated your new reach."

He gives you a look that screams 'no shit Sherlock' but doesn't say anything, too engrossed in his new might to care.

I nod to him. "If all goes to plan we'll probably never see eachother again.

He chuckles at that. "Wouldn't mind tryin' t'see if I could krump yaz afta I krump on the spikey stunties."

"I will. May you walk in the path of Gork and Mork."

He blinks at that one but shrugs and walks on his way.

I smile and form an air scooter and off I go in the direction of Kadrin. Because I'm the Avatar, bitch. Fuck walking.

And off you scoot along, eating up the distance as you ride the air ball.

Roll a d100.
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:04 am

Brian Boru wrote:"Well dat doz sound good.  I'z gonna have ta remember dat one."

"You do that."

He gives you a look that screams 'no shit Sherlock' but doesn't say anything, too engrossed in his new might to care.

"Hey, sometimes the obvious needs stating. After all... its not every day an orc doubles in mass in 15 minutes."

He chuckles at that.  "Wouldn't mind tryin' t'see if I could krump yaz afta I krump on the spikey stunties."

"What you saw today was a mere shadow of my full power and I'd really hate to kill ya."

He blinks at that one but shrugs and walks on his way.

I roll my eyes. "Kick ass and be awesome."

And off you scoot along, eating up the distance as you ride the air ball.

Roll a d100.

Psyckosama carried out 1 launched of one d100 (Image not informed.) :
47

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Brian Boru on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:31 am

Psyckosama wrote:"You do that."

Big toothy grin.

"Hey, sometimes the obvious needs stating. After all... its not every day an orc doubles in mass in 15 minutes."

Snort.

"What you saw today was a mere shadow of my full power and I'd really hate to kill ya."

He looks you over and really seems to be contemplating fighting right then and there before shrugging and letting it go.

I roll my eyes. "Kick ass and be awesome."

Heh

47

Quicker than you would have expected, you find yourself at the final stretch before Karak Kadrin itself, the Slayer King's Hall. Grand temple to Grimnir himself is found within. Slayers all over the Karak Ankor come here to make their oaths and set out to find a glorius death. And you JUST BARELY miss a Bolt to the Brisket as a defensive bolt thrower fires on you from the top of the cliff side, before the bridge.



"ALRIGHT THEN MANLING! THAT QUITE CLOSE ENOUGH WITH ALL THAT MAGIC! EITHER WALK LIKE A CIVILIZED BEING OR WE'RE GOING TO HAVE PROBLEMS!"

Sitting at the Ballista is a cantankerous looking dwarf with a bushy black beard. Obviously not a slayer then.

He looks you over and then shouts, "Just who are you manling? I've seen wizards before and I've never seen ride a ball of air....you look down right silly doin' though. Definitely brawnier than any wizard I've seen."
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:54 am

Brian Boru wrote:He looks you over and really seems to be contemplating fighting right then and there before shrugging and letting it go.

I roll my eyes. "Just go before I change my mind."

Quicker than you would have expected, you find yourself at the final stretch before Karak Kadrin itself, the Slayer King's Hall.  Grand temple to Grimnir himself is found within.  Slayers all over the Karak Ankor come here to make their oaths and set out to find a glorius death.  And you JUST BARELY miss a Bolt to the Brisket as a defensive bolt thrower fires on you from the top of the cliff side, before the bridge.



"ALRIGHT THEN MANLING!  THAT QUITE CLOSE ENOUGH WITH ALL THAT MAGIC!  EITHER WALK LIKE A CIVILIZED BEING OR WE'RE GOING TO HAVE PROBLEMS!"

I end up going a major flip over to avoid the bolt and land on my feet. "You know it's polite to at least give a damned warning shot."

Sitting at the Ballista is a cantankerous looking dwarf with a bushy black beard.  Obviously not a slayer then.

He looks you over and then shouts, "Just who are you manling?  I've seen wizards before and I've never seen ride a ball of air....you look down right silly doin' though.  Definitely brawnier than any wizard I've seen."

"I'm... along story. But to put it bluntly... I have the natural ability to control the elements among other things. Its expressed via physical martial arts forms. So the better I am in a fight... the more powerful my abilities are. Now, I'm pretty much stick in the middle of nowhere as far as human settlement goes. I'm sure I could be of some use to you for the moment in exchange for some supplies and a good map."

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Rieverre on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:30 am

Brian Boru wrote:Off you go, occasionally blasting off into the air, the added height giving showing you that YES this plane seem endless.

Roll a d100.

rollan
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Dice Bot on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:30 am

The member 'Rieverre' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd100' : 96

Dice Bot

Posts : 102
Join date : 2013-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Brian Boru on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:16 pm

Psyckosama wrote:I roll my eyes. "Just go before I change my mind."

And he's gone.

I end up going a major flip over to avoid the bolt and land on my feet. "You know it's polite to at least give a damned warning shot."

"And it's common sense to shoot the crazy wizard before he gets to the hold."

"I'm... along story. But to put it bluntly... I have the natural ability to control the elements among other things. Its expressed via physical martial arts forms. So the better I am in a fight... the more powerful my abilities are. Now, I'm pretty much stick in the middle of nowhere as far as human settlement goes. I'm sure I could be of some use to you for the moment in exchange for some supplies and a good map."

The dwarf stares at you. Obviously not really sure what to make of you. "What ever you say manling. Just don't be chucking magic around like that. It is annoying. Right then, what's your name lad? And what's your purpose for coming?"

Once he get's both answers, He raises a piece of metal and flashes the light of the sun off of it towards the hold. More flashes are seen further along the cliff sides until a single flash is seen at the top of the gates to Karak Kadrin. "Alright then just don't make a fool of yourself lad. This is the Slayer Keep, most won't take kindly to wizards or fools."



Rieverre wrote:96

EEEARGH....

As you're making another leap a bolt up unholy looking blue fire comes streaking right for you. Just barely deflecting the blast with a bolt of fire of your own, you find yourself in the bottom of a ravine where a coven of Chaos sorcerors seem to be busy with some sort of ritual....and you swear you hear a cocaphonous and gibbering chant at the edge of hearing...

yup just landed right in the middle of the summoning of a Changer of ways...and about half a dozen chaos sorcerors....

and the ritual's just about finished all that's left is the waiting....

avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Rieverre on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:31 pm

Brian Boru wrote:EEEARGH....

As you're making another leap a bolt up unholy looking blue fire comes streaking right for you.  Just barely deflecting the blast with a bolt of fire of your own, you find yourself in the bottom of a ravine where a coven of Chaos sorcerors seem to be busy with some sort of ritual....and you swear you hear a cocaphonous and gibbering chant at the edge of hearing...

yup just landed right in the middle of the summoning of a Changer of ways...and about half a dozen chaos sorcerors....

and the ritual's just about finished all that's left is the waiting....

Yeah, no, like he'll I'll let them. I'm already halfway through the motion when I land, slamming a fist into the ground and turning the earth around me into jutting spikes before I dive in between those, occasionally turning around to launch fire behind me until I'm high enough up the side of the ravine.

Then I stomp, bring up a wall of rock to shield me, and concentrate ...

Then I tear as much of the slope loose as I can, riding it down to bury the entire ritual site in stone and frozen dirt.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:38 pm

Brian Boru wrote:"And it's common sense to shoot the crazy wizard before he gets to the hold."

I give him a long suffering look. "I was using the technique for fucking transportation. I don't see any fucking horses or coaching ins out here, do you? Seriously, if a human had done that to a dwarf he would have declared it a grudge..."

The dwarf stares at you.  Obviously not really sure what to make of you.  "What ever you say manling.  Just don't be chucking magic around like that.  It is annoying.  Right then, what's your name lad?  And what's your purpose for coming?"  

Once he get's both answers, He raises a piece of metal and flashes the light of the sun off of it towards the hold.  More flashes are seen further along the cliff sides until a single flash is seen at the top of the gates to Karak Kadrin.  "Alright then just don't make a fool of yourself lad.  This is the Slayer Keep, most won't take kindly to wizards or fools."

"And I nether a fool nor a wizard."

I continue onward muttering and looking supremely annoyed.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Brian Boru on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Rieverre wrote:Yeah, no, like he'll I'll let them. I'm already halfway through the motion when I land, slamming a fist into the ground and turning the earth around me into jutting spikes before I dive in between those, occasionally turning around to launch fire behind me until I'm high enough up the side of the ravine.

The shockwave knocks the sorcerers off their feet. Stunning them long enough for you to....

Then I stomp, bring up a wall of rock to shield me, and concentrate ...

Do just that.

Then I tear as much of the slope loose as I can, riding it down to bury the entire ritual site in stone and frozen dirt.

Several of the mages see what you're trying to do and unleash hell on you with bolts of red lightning and blue fire. Thankfully they miss, too surprised at what you're doing. With final cry of shock you bury the entire group.

Feeling satisfied you turn to make your way back to the South and West...until you hear a rumbling sound. Spinning around a blue clawed fist bursts through your impromptu grave....apparently the deaths of the wizards was enough to supercharge the ritual and power through your attempted burial.

You've got a Changer of Ways and boy is he pissed...once he gets out of the ground. All of your senses are screaming at you to run!



Psyckosama wrote:I give him a long suffering look. "I was using the technique for fucking transportation. I don't see any fucking horses or coaching ins out here, do you? Seriously, if a human had done that to a dwarf he would have declared it a grudge..."

You swear you hear mutterings about whats the matter with using your own damn feet. "I wasn't actually trying to hit you lad, just make you stop. If I wanted you dead you'd have been dead."

"And I nether a fool nor a wizard."

He gives you a 'really' look but doesn't comment.

I continue onward muttering and looking supremely annoyed.

You move across the bridge the guards at either end allowing you through without comment though you catch one of them muttering to the other. "Nari must have pissed that one off. What's that the fourth time this week?"

"Sixth, trigger happy dolt doesn't seem to understand warn THEN shoot. Burri ought to be kicking his tail-bone between his shoulder-blades soon if he doesn't shape up."

Finally you enter the Slayer Keep proper and it isn't as swarmed with Slayers as you would expect.

Oh they're certainly around but they don't even make a large majority. The more normal locals seem to keep a respectful distance from them, which seems a wise decision. Considering the psychosis that seems to come with being a slayer.

Looking around at the entry hall you smell something cooking and see a small tavern that specializes in sausages, obviously catering to the men of the Empire if the hard bitten looking men boozing it up and stuffing their faces with sausages is any indicator. Your stomach happens to growl at that point, demanding it be fed. Only problem...no money.
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:24 pm

Brian Boru wrote:You swear you hear mutterings about whats the matter with using your own damn feet.  "I wasn't actually trying to hit you lad, just make you stop.  If I wanted you dead you'd have been dead."

"Speed and distance and that was too close to be a warning shot. Stop making excuses and your aim sucks."

He gives you a 'really' look but doesn't comment.

I must not enter the Avatar state. I must not enter the avatar state.

You move across the bridge the guards at either end allowing you through without comment though you catch one of them muttering to the other.  "Nari must have pissed that one off.  What's that the fourth time this week?"

"Sixth, trigger happy dolt doesn't seem to understand warn THEN shoot.  Burri ought to be kicking his tail-bone between his shoulder-blades soon if he doesn't shape up."

I look over and take a deep breath. "If Burri needs some help I'll happily volunteer."

Finally you enter the Slayer Keep proper and it isn't as swarmed with Slayers as you would expect.  

Oh they're certainly around but they don't even make a large majority.  The more normal locals seem to keep a respectful distance from them, which seems a wise decision.  Considering the psychosis that seems to come with being a slayer.

Shame and rage.

Looking around at the entry hall you smell something cooking and see a small tavern that specializes in sausages, obviously catering to the men of the Empire if the hard bitten looking men boozing it up and stuffing their faces with sausages is any indicator.   Your stomach happens to growl at that point, demanding it be fed.  Only problem...no money.

Simple solution. Find work.

I glance over to one of the guards who let me in. "I'm going to need to work to earn some coin. What I can do is basically control the elements... but the most useful to your people would be my Earth bending? May I show you? No damage, no tricks, no harm to anyone..."

If he allows it...

I glance over to a piece of statuary... lift it off the ground about a foot with a bending move... then gently place it back just the way I left it.

"I can move, manipulate, and even weld stone together with my mind. How much do you think your superiors would pay to have your walls... which I will admit are works of art... made into once solid piece of stone or do you need any hundred ton blocks moved anywhere? I could do either without too much trouble..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Brian Boru on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:49 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Speed and distance and that was too close to be a warning shot. Stop making excuses and your aim sucks."

He hems and haws and REALLY looks like he doesn't want to say anything but eventually he admits that he's new on this position and Greenskins swarming around are making him trigger happy. You notice the guy's actually kinda young, he's got a beard a normal human being could grow.

I look over and take a deep breath. "If Burri needs some help I'll happily volunteer."

They both glance at you, then turn around, apparently a bit embarrassed that you heard them.

Shame and rage.

Very true.

Simple solution. Find work.

I glance over to one of the guards who let me in. "I'm going to need to work to earn some coin. What I can do is basically control the elements... but the most useful to your people would be my Earth bending? May I show you? No damage, no tricks, no harm to anyone..."

If he allows it...

He looks at you like you're absolutely INSANE but he shrugs "Why not let's see what you can do manling, it's been a slow day."

I glance over to a piece of statuary... lift it off the ground about a foot with a bending move... then gently place it back just the way I left it.

Both Dwarves stare in shock at what you just did. "Did you see any glowing or gibberish being muttered? Because I didn't."

"No...no I didn't..."

"I can move, manipulate, and even weld stone together with my mind. How much do you think your superiors would pay to have your walls... which I will admit are works of art... made into once solid piece of stone or do you need any hundred ton blocks moved anywhere? I could do either without too much trouble..."

"hundred ton..." The first guard mentioned.....he turned to his companion, "Your wife's clan are miners aren't they?"

"Aye, her uncle's a foreman in one of the eastern veins...."

He looks around then turns to you. "Alright lad. I'm off guard duty in a few hours, you go wait at the Sausage and Horse Piss dump over there." He points to the tavern you noticed earlier. "And I'll make sure you talk with the proper people. Here's a bit of money to feed yerself. If you can do half of what you claim then it'll be worth it. What do you say lad?"

avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:58 pm

Brian Boru wrote:He hems and haws and REALLY looks like he doesn't want to say anything but eventually he admits that he's new on this position and Greenskins swarming around are making him trigger happy.  You notice the guy's actually kinda young, he's got a beard a normal human being could grow.

"You need to be careful and check your targets. I'm not green enough to be an orc.."

They both glance at you, then turn around, apparently a bit embarrassed that you heard them.

I shrug.

He looks at you like you're absolutely INSANE but he shrugs "Why not let's see what you can do manling, it's been a slow day."

"Alright. Hold onto your helmet's, boys."

Both Dwarves stare in shock at what you just did.  "Did you see any glowing or gibberish being muttered?  Because I didn't."

"No...no I didn't..."

"I don't do gibberish... though I also can work with fire, Wind, and Water as well. Tell me, how much does ice sell for around here? Because turning water to ice is pretty much child's pay for me. If you can find a buyer then I can cut you blokes in for... say... halfsies after the cost of the water?"

"hundred ton..."  The first guard mentioned.....he turned to his companion, "Your wife's clan are miners aren't they?"

"Aye, her uncle's a foreman in one of the eastern veins...."

He looks around then turns to you.  "Alright lad.  I'm off guard duty in a few hours, you go wait at the Sausage and Horse Piss dump over there."  He points to the tavern you noticed earlier.  "And I'll make sure you talk with the proper people.  Here's a bit of money to feed yerself.  If you can do half of what you claim then it'll be worth it.  What do you say lad?"

"Only reason I'm not really going to town with the examples is because I know how proud you dwarves are of your stone work. Everything you do is art and I respect that so I'm not going to do anything that might be considered even slightly damaging without being instructed to do so first."

Anyways, I go in, buy some sausages and water. I boil the water with my firebending then cool it down so its nice and ice cold before drinking to make sure its safe and refreshing.

Then I'm ready to work.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Brian Boru on Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:15 am

Psyckosama wrote:"You need to be careful and check your targets. I'm not green enough to be an orc.."

More muttering.

"Alright. Hold onto your helmet's, boys."

Heh, heh, heh.

"I don't do gibberish... though I also can work with fire, Wind, and Water as well. Tell me, how much does ice sell for around here? Because turning water to ice is pretty much child's pay for me. If you can find a buyer then I can cut you blokes in for... say... halfsies after the cost of the water?"

They continue to stare...not wanting to believe but unable to deny what they're seeing. Before finally nodding dumbly.

"Only reason I'm not really going to town with the examples is because I know how proud you dwarves are of your stone work. Everything you do is art and I respect that so I'm not going to do anything that might be considered even slightly damaging without being instructed to do so first."

Both of them seem vaguely pleased that a Human recognizes that. Still being able to move so much stone would make the mining a million times easier.

Anyways, I go in, buy some sausages and water. I boil the water with my firebending then cool it down so its nice and ice cold before drinking to make sure its safe and refreshing.

A few of the Empire men notice that you're just drinking water and some of them chuckle amongst themselves.

Then I'm ready to work.

One big individual, a Halbadier if the big pole-ax sitting near him notices you and your clothing (whatever you'd wear for a cold but not freezing day back home), and speaks up. "Well now, don't think I've seen threads like those before. Who might you be and from where you come from because I've been far and wide and I don't remember seeing folk like you before. Dark like an Arabyan yet bluer eyes than a Norscan"

Blinking in surprise if you freeze your drink for a moment you can see in the reflection of your mug that your face now looks similar to that of a Water Tribe man, though you can still see plenty of your old face still there.
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master of the Elements: You in the Warhammer World Mk. II

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum