Giant Stompy Robots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeper's Quest

+18
Militia Productions
mithril-blade
Wing101
Silver Sun 17
EagleBlue
Carrnage
Godogma
bzzt3421
Zeitgeist
Rieverre
ShaperV
Deathwings
Robotninja
Brian Boru
ReinZero
Ironforge
Kelenas
Psyckosama
22 posters

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Keeper's Quest - Page 26 Empty Re: Keeper's Quest

Post by Psyckosama Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:38 am

Once again I guess, plan Kel... :p

Psyckosama
Admin

https://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Once again I guess, plan Kel... :p

Yup.Very Happy
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:32 am

For a moment, Seth felt a little guilty about suckering these idiots into believing him to be a hero. Here they were cheering his victory when really he’d been lying through his teeth. He hasn’t save them from the spiders, instead he’d simply thumped their mommy over the head until she agreed to do what she was told.

Of course, if he interpreted it creatively then maybe he had saved them. After all, with the spiders obeying him that meant that among other things, human was off the menu and you don’t shit where you eat so their sheep were safe. So maybe he had saved them. Sure, it was going left to go right and a bit of a game of justification gymnastics but it still left him at the hero of the moment, at least by a technicality, so he might as well chill out and enjoy the victory as it came.

“Really,” he said with a smile, “It was simple. See Spider, follow spider, liberally apply fireball potions until dead.”

“No sire!” One of the barmaids exclaimed, looming over him in a manner that almost pressed her full, and not at all unpleasant bust right in his face, “Li’lle old me, I’d nevea think ta do such a thing! Ta follow spiders into the swamp ta burn out where they live? Ye ‘ave to be a special kind ta even think of it!”

“I believe the word you’re looking for is ‘daft’,” Seth snarked.

“Oh, don’t be silly me lord!” she giggled, “Ya ‘ave to ‘ave courage ta do wot ye do! Te follow ‘em to their lair is right brave! Ta do it without bein’ seen takes great skill! Even if I’d thought of it I’d be made spider chow fer sure!”

“Aye, lad,” an old man chimed in, ‘Plus not a bloody one of us would have ‘ad one of those magic potions you used, which means even if we managed ta get there save, there’d have been bugger all we could do about it besides run home an’ cry to the lady.”

Seth laughed and shook his head. “Alright. Alright. You win! I surrender!”

There was laughter and one of the man stood up, “Three cheers for the hero!”

“Hip! Hip! Horay!”

“Hip! Hip! Horay!”

“Hip! Hip! Horay!”

As he leaned back Seth accepted that he would have to just get used to getting full credit for dirty deeds that could be creatively seen as half-assed heroics. With that in mind he simply smiled and leaned back, basking in the accolades.

You just had to take credit where it made itself available he guessed.

He shrugged and started nomming on the sausage. It wasn’t as good as something Araleth could cook, but it was sure as hell more conventional, and familiarity had a value all of its own. Though Araleth was the better looking cook, that was for sure. He’d take the elven sex pot who could lock her knees behind her head over the fat old ginger man every day of the week, month, and year.

The meal was good, simple, and hearty. Sausage, bread, cheese, and butter with a spot of boiled cabbage, an ale to wash it down with, and a piece of Rollick’s pie, which he really did have to try and demand that the old man teach Alarath to make, because goddamn!

Finishing up, and resisting the urge to make himself a sandwich, Seth finished his meal, his beer, and enjoyed the hell out of that pie before standing up, and after gracing everyone with a nod of thanks, left the building to head towards the castle.

At the door he was met by a guard who lead him inside, through the main gate and into the keep. The keep’s interior was as extravagant as the exterior. Not very large admittedly, as this was not the home of a duke or a king, but still fine in its own right. Just not quite up to scale.

The guard spoke to a servant who vanished down a small side passage before retuning. After a moment’s exchange the guard handed him off to the servant who lead him down the very same small side hall to a ornate wooden door. Gently the servant rapped at the door and he heard Lady Rosella’s voice.

“Send him in please.”

Seth entered the door, wondering what he’d find. What he found was at that moment the last thing he’d expected to see, but at the same time, it made all too much sense.

Perched behind a large oak desk, in a room cluttered with books and papers, was the lady rosella, sitting at the desk with a quill in hand and a pair of small round spectacles perched on her nose.

“Is this a bad time?” Seth asked.

“No, no John. I am just finishing up some paperwork” she replied, without looking up, “Please, take a seat. This will only be a moment”

Seth nodded and after moment located a small chair in the corner of the room. An awkward silence sank over the room and he watched her work.

Noticing it, she looked up, “My apologies. I am being a horrible host. It is just that there is always so much paperwork.”

Seth shook his head, “I understand. So much to keep track. Expenses, timetables, schedules, all the obnoxious little stuff people never think of.”

“Exactly,” she replied, “Sometimes I wonder if this barony wouldn’t just fall apart without me!”

He didn’t have to worry about that has the magic of the Dungeon Heart handled it for him. Still, he had to wonder, “Have you considered a secretary?”

She frowned for a moment. “If you want something done right you best do it yourself. Besides, finding someone literate, mathematically adept, and who won’t charge unreasonable amounts in this area is much easier said than done.”

She finished penning her document and placed the quill to the side before removing her glasses and standing up. “Now then, again I apologize for the wait.”

“No problem, m’lady,” Seth replied, “And I have something to report.”

“Truly?” she asked, “What have you discovered.”

“The seress, Serena as I discovered her name is has found a lover,” he replied, “She left the swamp to accompany him. I know little else besides the fact that after she left her home was torn down for materials by some of the local beings.”

“The goblins told you this?” she asked.

“Not in so many words. It was more of a rambling stream of consciousness, but that is indeed the gist of it.”

She smiled. “This is quite satisfactory. Thank you, John.”

“I also stumbled across a Giant Spider,” he replied.

She scowled, “Foul things. We have a bit of an infestation. I’m pleased you are unharmed.”

He grinned. “Better than that, I dealt with the spiders.”

Her eyes went wide. “Truly? How?”

“Followed the bugger to his nest,” Seth replied, “Waited until I could get close and then I threw a couple fireball potions down the passage. The webbing went up like a great torch. Blast was so hot that it caused the rubbled entrance to collapse into the swamp even.”

Her lips parsed. “And where did you come across fireball potions?”

“Payment from an alchemist for clearing rats from their basement,” she replied calling upon the classic video game cliche.

“Rats.” she repeated.

“They were rodents of unusual size,” he clarified.

“Ah,” she replied, immediately accepting it. “Those can be a bother.”

“Especially in an alchemist's basement,” Seth confirmed, “I have to admit I’d never been so terrified in my life. Not of the rats, oh not indeed, but of the idea of one of them snapping out and striking some cupboard full of some mysterious and unstable ingredients that would then mix and cause some horrible and unforeseen reaction.”

Rosella giggled at the idea.

“I’m glad my fear of being accidently turned into a newt amuses you,” he replied drolly.

She shook her head. “I will be sure you receive honorable payment for your defeat of the monsters and your discovery of my requested information.”

“Great,” he said with a smile, “So, what the tests will be?”

“I was originally going to ask you for a test of skill, but you’ve proven yourself capable. I would however like to know the limits of your education and your talent with a sword. As such I have compiled a small test, and I’d like you to show me your talent with the blade.”

Seth blinked. “What kind of test and how will you test my skill.”

“A written test,” she replied, “And I’d like to see how you handle yourself against Sir Theodore.”

Seth coughed and his eyes widened in shock. “Sir Theodore. You mean he’s a knight?”

“Of course.”

Shit. He cursed to himself. He needed to think of what to do... he’d probably last about 15 seconds against an actual knight and the test, he could only imagine what would come up in that test... what to do?”

NOTE: I will post a multiple choice list of options, but I’d like to see what YOU come up with first!

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:43 am

[x] remain calm, fear and/or nerves WILL do you more harm then anything else at this point.

the fight against Sir Theodore: [x] don't go into a direct clash, remain mobile and keep moving through out the fight. when you spot an opening dart in, hit it and pull back.
need to see the written test.

Silver Sun 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:25 am

[x] Remain calm, fear and/or nerves WILL do you more harm then anything else at this point.

Martial test:
[x] Don't go into a direct clash, remain mobile and keep moving through out the fight. when you spot an opening dart in, hit it and pull back.

Mental test:
[x] Don't hold back and just do your best. As since we are more a cerebral person and that is the kind of persona we have been giving off, we might as well keep going with it.
-An if questions are asked about it. Simply say we have always been bright and learned most of what we know on the road through experience or that time we tried to become a wizard apprentice that did not end so well.

Liked what you had Silver, but just added my thoughts for the mental part to so I could have a complete vote.
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing101 Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:02 am

[X] Ironforge

That's good enough it's like we can do much about the martial unless we cheat.
Wing101
Wing101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:06 am

[]"Well, I can spare you the effort and myself the pain. I'd lose the martial test handily. I'm not so good with a sword that I'd consider engaging a knight in a fair contest of arms an even remotely good idea."
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:33 am

The mental test shouldn't be much of a problem. Math, at least, she be a breeze, and so should writing. Knowledge is more of an issue, since we aren't all that familiar with the world at large, yet. Trying to become a wizard's apprentice might work as an explanation.

The martial test is a different thing altogether. Frankly, I don't think Rosella expects us to *win* against Theodore (and it might indeed look somewhat suspicious if we do), since we're presenting ourselves as a fairly new and inexperienced adventurer, from what I remember.
On the other hand, if we make too bad a showing, it's likely that she would offer us to be trained by Theodore (or one of her other knights or soldiers). This would likely eat up a significant amount of time each day, and greatly impact our ability as a Keeper to react to unforeseen events without breaking our cover.

Thankfully, we should be able to delay the martial test until tomorrow, arguing that we're fairly tired, and would like to do the mental test instead. Then we can see about possible ways to cheat a bit during the martial test so we hit the "golden zone", where we're good enough that there's no obvious need to train us, but not so good that it'd be suspicious.
Kelenas
Kelenas

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:41 am

Ironforge
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:38 pm

Well, in regards to the Mental test I'm alright with Ironforge's vote/write-in.

Regarding the Martial test, however;
[x] Joke that we're tempted to try it now, so we can attempt to save at least *some* dignity by blaming it on being tired when Theodore inevitably kicks our ass.
- [x] More seriously, try to get that test scheduled for tomorrow. That way we can try to come up with some way to cheat, or at least make a good showing, in the meantime. Maybe scry on Theodore to get an idea of how he fights, then clock in some extra training-sessions with Kelvan tailored specifically for fighting against him. Or find some way to get buff-spells/potions we can use before the fight without being detected.
Kelenas
Kelenas

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:50 am

“Well shit,” Seth muttered, to himself before more openly voicing “Anyway I can ask for a rain check?”

Rosella simply snorted in amusement and asked, “Do you not think yourself up to it, John?”

Seth sighed, “The mental I’ll do well enough on I assume, though I am a bit weak on history and religion... though my writing skills, mathematics, tactics, and other practical skills are I would like to believe, well above average.”

“If that is so, then you simply need to read more,” she replied, “I have many books. What is the source of your doubts then.”

He sighed. “Well, I know for a fact I’m no match for a knight....”

“You came into this town dressed in rags holding your worldly possessions in a blanket on a stick,” she replied again, “I never expected you to be so.”

“Then why?” he asked.

“To see if you have any skill at all, any potential, or are just just a hapless farm boy whose blindly swinging around his grandfather’s sword and is simply waiting for his luck to run out,” she crossed her arms, “This town needs a hero, and since my husband is off gallivanting through the countryside looking for dragons to slay, it falls to me to find someone able to pick up the slack. If that’s you, then you will find yourself standing in my full confidence and acting with my full support.”

“If you need a hero, why not Sir Theodore then?” Seth asked, frowning. “Why depend on a vagabond when you have trained warriors.”

“Sir Theodore is an excellent warrior, but he is no hero,” she replied, “While he would be an asset to any adventuring party, he thinks in simple terms... find evil and slay it.”

Wonderful, Seth thought to himself.

“Being a Hero requires three fundamental aspects,” she outlined.

Seth frowned as he virtually heard the capitalization of the word ‘Hero’, and he had a feeling that one could just as easily substitute the word ‘Protagonist’.

“A Hero must have the wits to adapt the challenges they face, they must have the strength to defeat them as they come, and they must have a mind strong enough to understand them. While a person strong in one of these traits would make an effective adventurer, they lack the balance needed to lead.”
Seth felt a chill go down his spine. And a Protagonist Shall Lead Them. Knowingly or not, she was calling on a trope, probably one of the core elements that the world revolved around. If it was unknowingly, then he had to give them credit for being able to pick up on patterns. It is was knowing, and she was calling on the Law of Narrative Causality... well... he was in trouble.

Either way, Rosella it seems is at least partly Genre Savvy, and that is dangerous.

“Theodore is lacking in the adaptability to adapt to strange and alien situations and overcome them. He triumphs in strength of arms, but lacks in the wit that you have so far shown to have in abundance. There’s good reason I put up with your cheek, and its not just because it amuses me. It shows you’re able to think on your feet. You have wits. Now to see if you can think and fight.”

Seth sighed again, “Alright. But is there any way we can delay this until tomorrow?” he asked. “It’s late and I spent the entire day walking through muck up to my knees. I even burnt out that nest of spiders... I’ve already done a good hard hero today and if you want to see what I can do, I’d at least like the chance to show you while I’m at my best.”

She nodded, “Very well. Have you rest and return in the morning.”

“Thank you, m’lady...”

Alright lads, what now? How do you want to prepare? What do you want to do back at the dungeon?

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Rest. Do some basic drills. Ask our swordsmanship teacher how one would go about surviving a knight fighting you.

And if Seth isn't too tired, read up on local history a bit/get Serena to give him the skinny. Practical application of religion should be mentioned in there if you read between the lines.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:28 pm

[X] Head back to our room at the inn and so we can head back home.
-Then once we are home, go see Kelvan and tell him about what we will be facing and why. So then he can show us how to make a good showing for ourselves and practice those things with him.
[X] Talk with Serena and ask her help with picking some history books to study to not look like a idiot in the mental test tomorrow.
-Then study then in you resting during your resting periods.
[X] Get some rest so we can be fully charged for tomorrow.
-Though make sure to spend time with your women.
[X] Then get a light good meal, before heading back to Rosella for the tests.

Tests:
[x] For the Martial test we will go by Kelvan's plan and advice.
[x] For the Mental we will use the plan with came with before.

Last edited by Ironforge on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:46 pm

Ironforge's list mostly works for me. Though we should also ask Serena for some books to read in regards to the test tomorrow. We don't have to do that well on the history-stuff, but if we show up knowing nothing at all, that might also be suspicious.

Aside from that, I want to relax by seeing what or misstresses/concubines bought for themselves. And I also want to hear the suggestion regarding the AoI to steal a town militia's armory.
Kelenas
Kelenas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:55 pm

Kelenas wrote:Ironforge's list mostly works for me. Though we should also ask Serena for some books to read in regards to the test tomorrow. We don't have to do that well on the history-stuff, but if we show up knowing nothing at all, that might also be suspicious.

Aside from that, I want to relax by seeing what or misstresses/concubines bought for themselves. And I also want to hear the suggestion regarding the AoI to steal a town militia's armory.
The only issue I got with that mate is I don't know if we could train and read books in the same night and still get the rest we need to be fully charged for the next day. As it seems like if we want to make a good showing in the martial part of the test, we will need to fully focus on that part tonight since we really only have one day.
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:29 pm

There's only so much we can train before our muscles can't go on; our physical conditioning is getting better, but still has its limits. We can read whenever we take a break or finally stop for the day.
Also, from what I remember, as a Keeper we only require very little actual sleep.
Kelenas
Kelenas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Kelenas wrote:There's only so much we can train before our muscles can't go on; our physical conditioning is getting better, but still has its limits. We can read whenever we take a break or finally stop for the day.
Also, from what I remember, as a Keeper we only require very little actual sleep.
Point, so how much history you think we should focus on learning then?
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing101 Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:47 pm

[X] Ironforge
Wing101
Wing101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:17 am

Ironforge wrote:
Kelenas wrote:There's only so much we can train before our muscles can't go on; our physical conditioning is getting better, but still has its limits. We can read whenever we take a break or finally stop for the day.
Point, so how much history you think we should focus on learning then?

The most recent and regional stuff. Plus anything really major. She probably doesn't expect us to really know anything in-depth about the country's history, but we should know about the really major stuff, as well as anything that happened locally.
Honestly, though, just ask Serena to suggest some books we should read/focus on. Chances are she'll direct us at helpful ones simply by indirectly using her seer-powers, kind of like how she sent Araleth to us.
Kelenas
Kelenas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Alright then that sounds easy enough, I'll add it to the list then.
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Works for me.

[x] Ironforge
Kelenas
Kelenas

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwings Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:20 pm

This seem to covert all the bases.

[x] Ironforge
Deathwings
Deathwings

Back to top Go down

Post by MaveriKat Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:31 pm

[X]Ironforge really said it all here.
MaveriKat
MaveriKat

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/maverikat/

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:43 pm

The next day was a bit of a bear to be honest, that night though was a bit wild. Seth had done the obvious upon returning home... he demanded a fashion show!

And boy has the ladies delivered. Well, at least Araleth and Tesha had delivered. Serena’s chosen wardrobe was, while of much higher quality than her previous taste in clothing, that being simple homespun dresses that managed to be aesthetically pleasing despite the fact they were made by a blind girl, her new clothes were still on the conservative/mysterious side. Well, most of them. The other girls had managed to convince her to get something sexy clothing that he couldn’t wait to remove from her person with his teeth.

The rest she’s spent on various magical bibs and bobs that she claimed would be useful to her projects.

Tesha bought a number of what seemed to be black silk and leather cat suits. Very sexy and she claimed they were great under her armor. Along with intimates and a number of other less... concealing but equally tight outfits that made him feel like inventing the zipper so he could open them with his teeth.

Finally, there was Araleth who took the commandment to “buy clothing” to a whole new level. She’d picked up some personal nicknacks, some books, jewelry, and from the looks of things enough throw pillows to furnish a small brothel, but her clothing... she’d taken the whole idea of being his favorite slave girl to heart and run with it. She’d brought an entire wardrobe and a half, all gleefully focused on a naughty sex slave motif. It was pretty damned creepy all truth to be told, but at the same time, seeing her dressed in wispy silks that only just concealed enough to make him want to see more, with matching collars and decorative shackles was kinda hot. Creepy but hot.

Thankfully she’d bought a number of normal looking outfits, but still, she’d bought enough naughty underwear to furnish an entire sheik's harem.

Needless to say, the afterward involved much screaming and sweating.

It was good to be the Keeper!

Well, on a more practical, some time between the show and the sex he’d seen the chest of silver pieces, which he’d ordered turned into weapons and chains for fighting the wolf queen. In a couple days he’d be ready to bring the bitch in. Maybe he’d get lucky and one of her minion wolves would get its ass killed. Then he’d be able to claim a werewolf kill and bring the head in for more surface cred!

Anyways, after his night of sin, debauchery, and creative use of sweet syrup, he’d put his focus back on the task at hand. The test.

He’d swiftly interviewed his various teachers and minions for ideas. At least along the lines of the written test their suggestion was simple and two the point: CHEAT!

He was a keeper with his entire force of minions, and everyone who wore his mark on call 24/7. He could ask anyone from Gnarl to Gellor for advice if he needed to! He was worried about portraying an underworld point of view on things, but at least on that front he had Julet, who while she was a bit loco, was an educated woman from the surface world and thus a font of various facts both historical, geographical, and probably religious. In fact he was worried about knowing too much!

His swordsmanship though, after a quick chat with Kelvan he was informed of a somewhat uncomfortable fact. The style he was learning from him was somewhat distinct, it was Elven Sword Dancing. A style that depended on speed, agility, and the conscious choice to abandon the use of a shield and instead focus on use of superior agility as a defense.

The style he’d learned from Serena on the other hand was a partially self-taught dueling form favored among the more violently inclined rogish types on the surface. Little grace, little style, but with an opportunistic and brutal offense coupled with a tactical, observational defense.

Both styles were suspicious, and while he was only partially trained in both, he was good enough to be dangerous. Not enough to take a knight, but enough that the man might be able to raise questions about his fighting style. He’d need to think of excuses.

And fast because he was about to arrive at the keep...

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Well, looks like the mental test will be a breeze.

In regards to the combat-test... hm...

Maybe we could claim that our adventuring grandfather travelled with an elven swordfighter, and combined some elements from elven sword dancing with some more pragmatic and dirty moves/tactics he taught himself? Then passed that on to us?
If we do it right, by implying things and letting them draw their own conclusions, we should be fairly safe (hopefully).
Kelenas
Kelenas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:51 pm

[] It's simple enough. Use Serena's style. Claim to be a Rogue Hero. After all, the way he dealt with the spiders and his attitude is perfectly in line with that. Just claim it was the pragmatic way of fighting to learn for someone who doesn't favor wearing heavy armor all the time, and relies on quick feet as well as quick wits. The best thing is that this is mostly true, too.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Metal:
[x] Plans stays the same.
-But if we run into issues with knowledge, use keeper link to get those weak points filled in.

Martial:
[x] Plan stays as is.
-But if we get called out on our weird style. Claim that he learned much of our "style" from gramps, and also picked up some things from watching a group of bandits who tried to raid a merchant caravan we were travelling with (along with a number of other adventurers). Say that gramps' party included an elven swordsfighter, hopefully leading Rosella and Theodore to the theory that gramps' created a bastard-version of the elven sword dancing style, coupled with some of this own ideas, and then passed it down to us, who in turn included some nastier tricks we watched bandits perform.

So how does this look guys?

Last edited by Ironforge on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:01 pm

[x] Claim that he learned much of our "style" from gramps, and also picked up some things from watching a group of bandits who tried to raid a merchant caravan we were travelling with (along with a number of other adventurers). Say that gramps' party included an elven swordsfighter, hopefully leading Rosella and Theodore to the theory that gramps' created a bastard-version of the elven sword dancing style, coupled with some of this own ideas, and then passed it down to us, who in turn included some nastier tricks we watched bandits perform.
Kelenas
Kelenas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Kelenas wrote:[x] Claim that he learned much of our "style" from gramps, and also picked up some things from watching a group of bandits who tried to raid a merchant caravan we were travelling with (along with a number of other adventurers). Say that gramps' party included an elven swordsfighter, hopefully leading Rosella and Theodore to the theory that gramps' created a bastard-version of the elven sword dancing style, coupled with some of this own ideas, and then passed it down to us, who in turn included some nastier tricks we watched bandits perform.

So Kelenas, I added your idea to my plan mate for the sword part as it looked better then my own mate. So with that added you think we can back the same plan now?
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Kelenas wrote:[x] Claim that he learned much of our "style" from gramps, and also picked up some things from watching a group of bandits who tried to raid a merchant caravan we were travelling with (along with a number of other adventurers). Say that gramps' party included an elven swordsfighter, hopefully leading Rosella and Theodore to the theory that gramps' created a bastard-version of the elven sword dancing style, coupled with some of this own ideas, and then passed it down to us, who in turn included some nastier tricks we watched bandits perform.

This works even better. Fund it.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next