Giant Stompy Robots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Galatea for You

+3
Rieverre
Brian Boru
Psyckosama
7 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

A Galatea for You - Page 10 Empty Re: A Galatea for You

Post by mithril-blade Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:34 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
Very true... and considering the amount of dirt on it, its probable that you're also using some degree of Earthbending to keep it intact... :p

I know I am supposed to be humble and all, but damn I am good.

"Later today... I have a rather invasive job."

"Righto"

Engage QuestForPlatains02.exe
Execute AskTheWifeWhatSheWouldPrefer.exe
Suffer BrowsingThroughWoman'sClothShoppingExercise.exe

"You know" I say as we pass by some skirts, " I still don't know much about you. I can see you're very dedicated to your job and that you are a fairly smart and beautiful woman. About the only thing I know it's that you don't hold your liquor well, but, to be fair, neither do I. Tell me, who are you Galatea?"

mithril-blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:41 am

Psyckosama wrote:
"Wait. What? My orders are to establish myself publicly as a hero..."

I nod eagerly

"Yup! The sister of Supergirl.....since that name is taken and you kick much ass, lets call you Power-Woman in public.... who has tamed the Interstellar Battle hungry Sayain.....lets call me Warrior in Public...though the power of love kicking ass and booty.... together they fight crime. You changed him enough that now he wants to see the world is a better place.....by helping train the next generation of those who can keep up. In this case"

I beam happily "In this case, the young and half trained alien from a Warrior Race, who has escaped the bonds of slavery...... Star Fire. Plus, we get to piss off others while retaining the 'Hero' image if we also fight crime"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:53 am

Rieverre wrote:"I'm just saying there is not need to. The facts are the facts. What's done is done. Adapt, endure and overcome. That's life."

I blink.

"Well, barring time-travel, but that's more trouble than it's worth."

She blinks. "Well Time Travel is bad. Very bad."

I return it. "Intent is all well and good, but what you actually _do_ tends to be what ends up mattering."

"And considering everything, the US has been doing okay."

"Interesting. I always did enjoy a good set-piece."

I sigh.

"Then, as that appears to be out of the way for the moment, shall we speak of the multi-ton albino shark in the swimming ... oh, no, wait, you use 'elephant in the room' here. Sorry. That."

Raise left hand, ring finger and all.

OOC I make the clal with you? If so this is what she says.

"About that... we have to co-habitate for 3 months before we can legally annul it. My boss says she could easily get around the red tape but she both wants to teach me a lesson and thinks it could help socialize me... I personally think she's nuts."

Brian Boru wrote:"I'm sorry that was a bad joke. I have a tendency to do that when I'm nervous."

"Very bad."

"Well I guess we could tell each other a bit about ourself. Likes, dislikes that sort of thing."

"Would you like to start first or would you prefer me doing so?"

"You start. I really don't like much of anything besides training...

"Ah so you must be Ms. Galatea's co-workers. Afternoon gentlemen, I'm Arrluk." I offer my hand to shake theirs.

"I'm Agent Black. This is Agent White."

They push their way inside.

"Please sit down, sir. We need to ask you some questions."

mithril-blade wrote:I know I am supposed to be humble and all, but damn I am good.

Heh.

"Righto"

Engage QuestForPlatains02.exe

ABORT. RETRY. FAIL.

Execute AskTheWifeWhatSheWouldPrefer.exe

She has no idea.

Suffer BrowsingThroughWoman'sClothShoppingExercise.exe

She's not much of a shopper.

"You know" I say as we pass by some skirts, " I still don't know much about you. I can see you're very dedicated to your job and that you are a fairly smart and beautiful woman. About the only thing I know it's that you don't hold your liquor well, but, to be fair, neither do I. Tell me, who are you Galatea?"

"What do you mean who am I?"

Finbar wrote:I nod eagerly

"Yup! The sister of Supergirl.....since that name is taken and you kick much ass, lets call you Power-Woman in public.... who has tamed the Interstellar Battle hungry Sayain.....lets call me Warrior in Public...though the power of love kicking ass and booty.... together they fight crime. You changed him enough that now he wants to see the world is a better place.....by helping train the next generation of those who can keep up. In this case"

I beam happily "In this case, the young and half trained alien from a Warrior Race, who has escaped the bonds of slavery...... Star Fire. Plus, we get to piss off others while retaining the 'Hero' image if we also fight crime"

She looks at you. "Hold on, Monkey Boy. First. I don't want to sell up the whole 'Illegal Government Clone of an A-List Superheroine thing. Makes us look back. Second, Power Woman sounds kinda lame. Maybe something like... I don't know... Power Girl? Actually yeah. I kinda like that. I'm Power Girl, damn it!" She grins. "Third, lets not play up the relationship thing in public. I don't even know you and while I have to cohabitate with you for the next three months it doesn't mean we're 'mates'. Fourth... what do you mean the next generation... wait... you want to go annoy the teen titans? Why?"

Psyckosama
Admin

https://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:02 am

"Bah! I have only been here a month and already know more than you about public manipulation. Clearly, if asked, you were cloned by an unknown Villain who planned to enslave you and use you are a tool against the Hero's! Instead, you were rescued by our friend with the eye-patch and now are free to choose your own destiny. As a member of Clan El, you obviously choose to be a hero! As for being a girl, I have to say. A girl is cute, enthusiastic and needs to be rescued! A Woman is beautiful, mature and crushes foes on her own. Look at that Amazon Warrior, Is she a Girl or a Woman! .....for being my Mate? Fine, let us say you are my Partner. You have just yet to succumb to my lusts yet. It will play up the gossip rags that will watch us. Even if we have done the deed and wear eachothers rings. As for the titans...... no. "

My grin is evil amusement "StarFire is a Tamarian. They are a proud warrior race the Sayains have fought countless times over the centuries. They are similar in powers to the Kryptonians who live under a Yellow Sun. Even to the point of being solar charged as well. This girl is barely trained and lacks the Warrior Spirit. It is our Duty. Our Honour to bring it out in her. As well, she might finally grow enough spine to drag that little boy she obviously likes so much and teach him Tamarian!"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:09 am

Finbar wrote:"Bah! I have only been here a month and already know more than you about public manipulation. Clearly, if asked, you were cloned by an unknown Villain who planned to enslave you and use you are a tool against the Hero's! Instead, you were rescued by our friend with the eye-patch and now are free to choose your own destiny.

She glares. "I didn't need rescuing."

As a member of Clan El, you obviously choose to be a hero!

"And I'm not wearing that stupid 'S'."

As for being a girl, I have to say. A girl is cute, enthusiastic and needs to be rescued! A Woman is beautiful, mature and crushes foes on her own. Look at that Amazon Warrior, Is she a Girl or a Woman!

"Power Girl sounds better, and I get to make up my own damned superhero name. Otherwise we're calling you Monkey Boy. Or maybe Monkey Spank..."

.....for being my Mate? Fine, let us say you are my Partner. You have just yet to succumb to my lusts yet. It will play up the gossip rags that will watch us. Even if we have done the deed and wear eachothers rings. As for the titans...... no. "

"Ugh..."

My grin is evil amusement "StarFire is a Tamarian. They are a proud warrior race the Sayains have fought countless times over the centuries. They are similar in powers to the Kryptonians who live under a Yellow Sun. Even to the point of being solar charged as well. This girl is barely trained and lacks the Warrior Spirit. It is our Duty. Our Honour to bring it out in her. As well, she might finally grow enough spine to drag that little boy she obviously likes so much and teach him Tamarian!"

"Fine fine... go ahead and pick on the 9th graders... I won't stop you, but don't expect me to help."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:21 am

"Well, what will you be doing then? What is there in your life to swallow up the time? I have told you my story and asked three times for yours but you have yet to say a word, but rather, you have deflected it."

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:10 am

Psyckosama wrote:She blinks. "Well Time Travel is bad. Very bad."

"Eh. Unleashing a race of mind-controlling wasps upon the world in a fit of megalomaniacal pique and possibly early-onset mid-life-crisis is bad. Time travel is just a pain to get right without making a mess. Mom made me sit through a whole lecture on timeline diffusion and fractal dispersion phenomenae in temporal mechanics back when I was eight and it still might will have had conditionally given me a headache."

I pinch the bridge of my nose as said headache, a cross-temporal listener phenomenon (like an observer effect, only more annoying and persistent), will have had come back for several seconds into my immediate past, just as I had been saying those words.

Never pleasant.

"About that... we have to co-habitate for 3 months before we can legally annul it. My boss says she could easily get around the red tape but she both wants to teach me a lesson and thinks it could help socialize me... I personally think she's nuts."

I'd be lying if I said the concept is unappealing, in part because she's a devastatingly attractive woman, and in part because she's an incredibly well crafted work of genetic engineering. Mostly the former though.

And really, I needed to get some form of distraction while figuring out how to potentially get back to Europa. Worst case scenario, I might have gone and made one. Distraction, I mean.

"It should be an interesting experiment," I muse. "Although we seem to have gotten the order a bit wrong. I was always told that the dating part is supposed to come before the bit where you move in together. Possibly concurrently with fending off attempts on either of our lives by past suitors - dad was always a little vague about that part. Well, regardless, we can still fix this!"

I draw myself up. "Mademoiselle, would you care to accompany me to dinner and perhaps a show this evening?"
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:20 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Very bad."

"Indeed it was."

"You start. I really don't like much of anything besides training...

"Well we do have that in common. Pure physical training isn't the most fun for me personally but using the elements at the same time however, well it sort of a rush when I use them. The ability to bend the elements to my will doesn't hurt either."

"I've also been enjoying the music and other kinds of entertainment I've found here, nothing like back at home. Not as much at least."

"I'm Agent Black. This is Agent White."

They push their way inside.

"Well come on in gentlemen." I mutter.

"Please sit down, sir. We need to ask you some questions."

I sit down and keep as amiable as I can. "Well ask away gentlemen."
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by GundamChief Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Hmmmm... start giving me dice rolls to go with your actions.

As for what she does, she manages to twist around and block your kick before responding by letting gravity cut in and dropping to the ground. If you give her the chance she then kicks off hard enough to cause a small crater in a charge back up in an attempt to hit you with a massive punch.

I do give her the chance. I want to see just how tough she is. It's the Sayian way.

Though I do attempt a counter to her punch with a simple hand technique. I move aside and let her fist fly past, then I grab the wrist and pull her forward more with her momentum aiding me and elbow her in the lower ribs.

GundamChief carried out 3 launched of one d6 :
6 , 6 , 1
GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by mithril-blade Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Psyckosama wrote:

She has no idea.

Dance the "dance of consumeristic encouragment"

She's not much of a shopper.

Beggining the "euphorically happy jig"

ABORT. RETRY. FAIL.

Wobble about in the "depressingly rue fate, the gods and anyone in charge of my destiny waltz" for a while.

"What do you mean who am I?"

"I mean, what defines you? What makes you up? What are your likes, your dreams, your hopes? I mean, you can't just be a gorgeously hot babe. If anything, I see an equally attractive mind and, hopefully, an equally attractive heart.

I see more to you and, I wonder, who exactly did I marry?"

mithril-blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu May 08, 2014 1:55 am

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content