You are the Demon King...

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

You are the Demon King... - Page 10 Empty Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:23 am

Rieverre wrote:ICly, I wasn't quite aware at that point, just that she was very eager to please.
Ah. Right.

Ayup. If they aren't an immediate concern, this inquiry can sit in limbo for a bit.
Okay.

"That's seems oddly familiar," I muse, before shrugging. "I imagine it's not much of an existence, sustaining yourself on energy alone. Certainly doesn't seem like it'd be good for population growth rates."
"Arachne breed like rats compared to most demons... leads to overpopulation problems."

I calmly request a writing implement and a piece of paper/parchment/what you will. Then, jot down - Didn't I give you something to do? - on it, fold it, and instruct that it be delivered with her next order ... which is to be replaced with a small salad. The servant should tell her who it's from and then inform me of the results.
The princess coughs. "May I see that?"

Considering how heavy handed I was with her before, inadvertently or not, this will hopefully be enough. And if not ... well, better to find out now than at a later, more critical juncture.

I turn back to the table and shrug, simply saying "Rope."
The princess tisks. "What do you know about her race?"

"Now, as we've hopefully dispensed with this morning's entertainment, shall we break our fast?"
THe duke looks up from where he's already been eating. Wink

Because while I'm under no illusion that this is a social call ... that's no reason to be rude, especially not this early in the morning. For a given value of early and morning anyway.
True true...

Psyckosama
Admin

View user profile https://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 am

Brian Boru wrote:"Well that's all I can ask."  I'm now a little freaked and ask one of the others what the hell is going on.
The sisters look over.

"Demons are not like mortals. We can be directly sustained by the magical energy of the realm, but while it can keep our bodies functional it does nothing to sate the cravings for food. Arachne are a rather pitiful and isolationist breed..."

"HEY!"

"Who live in their pits and will only leave to murder and steal, either on the orders of their masters, or to get food, and in many cases this is often the same thing."

The other looks at her. "When was the last time you ate..."

"Six months ago..."

"And the last time you ate something that wouldn't qualify as people."

"Um... can't really remember."

"Starting to see that."
Yep.

Shift Lamia away from Arachne and then try to remind Arachne about slow makes it taste better.
You've kinda lost her.

"Alright, and how long do I have before I meet these people?"
"Several days. Though some may try and speak to you before your public introduction."

"Uh huh, and who's going to be particularly pissed if I act conciliatory with the Oni, or more pissed than the others?"
"Well..."

OOC give the GM a little time Wink

Basically I keep at this until I got a good idea of who's hating who and what they're willing to compromise with each other on.  Heck I ask for writing materials so I can right it down.
Righto.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:24 am

Psyckosama wrote:"You're welcome... and I'd like you to decide for yourself what to do with the day."
I think it over for a bit. "I think the very first thing should be a tour of the palace. I can probably always have a servant guide me, but it would probably still be helpful to know what kind of locations and facilities there are, and where; I can't have someone guide me to a place I don't know exists.
Next, I'd be inclined to start learning about how this realm is run so I can actively participate in ruling it, but after thinking over what you told me, about how the throne works as a low-level binding on all demons so they can actually be ruled, and so on, it seems to me that right now my importance is less in being a ruler, and more in being a symbol of rulership, and in fathering the next heir. The latter isn't just up to me," I briefly glance at the Princess to gauge her reaction, "but the former is, and I'd rather be a good symbol than a shoddy one. So, the next part of the day should be lessons on the various rules, customs, manners and formalities I must know as the Demon Emperor, so I can show the proper respect to powerful individuals such as the various clan heads and avoid insulting them, and in turn also recognize when someone is insulting me, and by extension the position of the Demon Emperor.
I still intend to start learning how to actually govern the realm soon, but I assume that the individuals already involved in it know what they're doing, and if necessary I will be able to consult yourself and the Princess, and other advisors for any decision that can't be made without my input.
The last part would be to start learning how to control my powers. I'd very much prefer to avoid accidentally blowing myself up. Eventually, this should then progress into lessons how how to use my powers and fight with them, because a Demon Emperor that can't defend himself is probably one that doesn't stay alive for very long."

I watch the Priest to get an idea of his reaction, or see if he has anything to add, or correct me on.
Actually he mentioned just as many if not more of the questions than the high priest. The man is VERY politically astute.

He laughs at you. "If you cannot grin and bare my presence, then believe me when I say your enemies will eat you alive. Quite possibly literally..." he glances to the Arachne who it seems has eaten her own weight in food... all while holding back sounds that were downright pronographic "If that one doesn't do it first..."

"Ugh... too much fooooood... it hurts so goooood..."
I shrug. "I can grin and bear with it, and if necessary even talk with you about women, sports, cars, and otherwise do my best to pretend that we're good friends. Short of practicing for just that, however, I don't really see a point to putting up false pretenses here and now; I don't particularly like you, but I *do* respect the work you're doing for the realm. Intelligence and covert operations are important aspects of statescraft back in my homeworld as well, and already quite difficult despite the fact that there's only humans and no magical or planar borders to cross; here it is no doubt even more so."

At his comment about Arachne, I glance over to her and then shrug my shoulders with a slight smile. "She'll probably grow tired of it and start learning how to moderate herself, though it might take a while."
"Of course."
Well, that was a bit curt. I guess I'll find out when she has time today, then, and fit that into the schedule I'm hashing out with the High Priest. Maybe in-between the tour of the castle/palace, and the start of my lessons?
The Arachne isn't good for much right now...
I figured as much after see how she stuffed herself. Probably wait with this until the evening/night, when the rest of my duties for the day are done and I can relax with them.
Kelenas
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:26 am

Psyckosama wrote:Ah. Right.
I could frantically backpedal, but I'm okay with this situation. As uncle Niccolo used to say back in the day, being feared is quite alright and useful besides, especially if one manages it without being hated as well. I intend to try.

"Arachne breed like rats compared to most demons... leads to overpopulation problems."
"... so, earlier today, that was me threatening her with being killed and eaten? I should feel a bit guilty, but for the most part I think I can work with that. Any surprises or pitfalls like that where your people or the Lamia's are concerned?"

The princess coughs. "May I see that?"
My eyes narrow a bit, then I look to the servant and incline my head towards the Princess.

The princess tisks. "What do you know about her race?"
"A bit," I reply, then preempt her inevitable comment, "_obviously_ not enough. But I'm banking on the fact that while people might, as a rule, be dum, panicky, dangerous animals about a person can actually be intelligent. And if I should misstep, it's better that I do so early and while it doesn't have the potential to result in wide-ranging consequences."

I could have just sent one of the sisters, but if I don't get a handle on how to deal with this stuff on my own now, it's not going to get any easier in the future.

THe duke looks up from where he's already been eating. Wink
... I probably shouldn't do this. In fact, I know this is a bad, bad idea.

.... I have to time this juuuuuuust right ... I wait for the Duke to take a drink, and while he's doing that, I say, in my most solemn and serious tone of voice: "But first, let us pray."
Rieverre
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:49 am

Rieverre wrote:
I could frantically backpedal, but I'm okay with this situation. As uncle Niccolo used to say back in the day, being feared is quite alright and useful besides, especially if one manages it without being hated as well. I intend to try.
Everyone always forgets the part about being loved. Or the fact that the prince was actually a subtle parody and that Machiavelli was actually a stanch Republican.

"... so, earlier today, that was me threatening her with being killed and eaten? I should feel a bit guilty, but for the most part I think I can work with that. Any surprises or pitfalls like that where your people or the Lamia's are concerned?"
"No, that was you threatening her with being eaten and then killed. There's a difference," the elder points out.

"Our people are have harsh internal divisions," the younger adds, "The Blue Oni are staunch allies of the crown, and the Red Oni are subordinate to the blue, but several of the other families loathe the crown utterly. It used to be that the various Oni breeds were independent, but when the Blues allied with the Demon King they were able to effectively subjugate the other breeds"

"As for Lamia, they tend to be somewhat aloof and detached from Underworld Affairs... placing scholarship and spirituality above most political or military objectives."

My eyes narrow a bit, then I look to the servant and incline my head towards the Princess.
The princess takes it and reads it.

"A bit," I reply, then preempt her inevitable comment, "_obviously_ not enough. But I'm banking on the fact that while people might, as a rule, be dum, panicky, dangerous animals about a person can actually be intelligent. And if I should misstep, it's better that I do so early and while it doesn't have the potential to result in wide-ranging consequences."

I could have just sent one of the sisters, but if I don't get a handle on how to deal with this stuff on my own now, it's not going to get any easier in the future.
"Do you know when she last ate?"

If you say no, and if this letter is a threat...

"Demons are not like humans," she says matter of factly. "We do not require food and water to subsist. But we do hunger and we do thirst. Now keeping that in mind, comprehend this. I wouldn't be at all surprised in the slightest if your little Arachne hasn't eaten in the past month... even the last year wouldn't be too much of a stretch. Imagine the constant gnawing hunger pains that never leave you... now imagine yourself in that state of eternal starvation, half mad with constant hunger, being offered access to all the food we could eat. Food that is among the finest in the land, fit for the table of Kings... Let her have her moment and simply remind her that she's not to eat any of the servants."

... I probably shouldn't do this. In fact, I know this is a bad, bad idea.

.... I have to time this juuuuuuust right ... I wait for the Duke to take a drink, and while he's doing that, I say, in my most solemn and serious tone of voice: "But first, let us pray."
Everyone looks at you funny. The princess looks unimpressed. The High Priest is unflappable. The Duke continues to drink then looks at you funny.

"You're putting me off my meal."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:01 am

Kelenas wrote:I think it over for a bit. "I think the very first thing should be a tour of the palace. I can probably always have a servant guide me, but it would probably still be helpful to know what kind of locations and facilities there are, and where; I can't have someone guide me to a place I don't know exists.
Okay. First, its huge and very overlordy... and your personal wing is in a huge and imposing looking tower that Sauron would be proud of.

As for individual faculties, unless told otherwise you can assume you have it.

Next, I'd be inclined to start learning about how this realm is run so I can actively participate in ruling it, but after thinking over what you told me, about how the throne works as a low-level binding on all demons so they can actually be ruled, and so on, it seems to me that right now my importance is less in being a ruler, and more in being a symbol of rulership, and in fathering the next heir. The latter isn't just up to me," I briefly glance at the Princess to gauge her reaction, "but the former is, and I'd rather be a good symbol than a shoddy one.
Good to hear, because the way the bindings works is that they're bound to you personally.

So, the next part of the day should be lessons on the various rules, customs, manners and formalities I must know as the Demon Emperor, so I can show the proper respect to powerful individuals such as the various clan heads and avoid insulting them, and in turn also recognize when someone is insulting me, and by extension the position of the Demon Emperor.
That will take some time as there are as many cultures as there are demons. For the time being just try and be stern but polite and take hints when they're given.

I still intend to start learning how to actually govern the realm soon, but I assume that the individuals already involved in it know what they're doing, and if necessary I will be able to consult yourself and the Princess, and other advisors for any decision that can't be made without my input.
You have time. They're sure that given a couple decades they can get you up to a state where you won't get yourself killed without someone whispering in your ears.

The last part would be to start learning how to control my powers. I'd very much prefer to avoid accidentally blowing myself up. Eventually, this should then progress into lessons how how to use my powers and fight with them, because a Demon Emperor that can't defend himself is probably one that doesn't stay alive for very long."
That on the other hand is critical. Expect that training to begin after your introduction.

I watch the Priest to get an idea of his reaction, or see if he has anything to add, or correct me on.
He watches.

I shrug. "I can grin and bear with it, and if necessary even talk with you about women, sports, cars, and otherwise do my best to pretend that we're good friends. Short of practicing for just that, however, I don't really see a point to putting up false pretenses here and now; I don't particularly like you, but I *do* respect the work you're doing for the realm. Intelligence and covert operations are important aspects of statescraft back in my homeworld as well, and already quite difficult despite the fact that there's only humans and no magical or planar borders to cross; here it is no doubt even more so."
He laughs already. "Well then... I can honestly say I already have a far higher opinion of you than I did you predecessor. I don't ask you to like me, just pay attention when I tell you things like there's a bunch of buggering heroes trotting around the county. It might be best to improve the security of your camp, or at least move it away from the spears tip of the front fucking lines."

The princess glares.

"Do not give me that look little cousin. If your idiot father listened to a bloody word I said, the damned fool would still be alive and not decorating some blasted temple as reliquary proof of the superiority of Good over Evil or whatever clap trap the birds are deciding to whisper in the ears of those idiot mortals this century."

At his comment about Arachne, I glance over to her and then shrug my shoulders with a slight smile. "She'll probably grow tired of it and start learning how to moderate herself, though it might take a while."
"Their kind is unstable. Believe me I've worked with them enough..." he looks at her, "You best get her to give you her true name before you decide to place too much trust."

"You say that about everyone."

"Of course I do. It's my job."

Well, that was a bit curt. I guess I'll find out when she has time today, then, and fit that into the schedule I'm hashing out with the High Priest. Maybe in-between the tour of the castle/palace, and the start of my lessons?
Probably a late lunch.

I figured as much after see how she stuffed herself. Probably wait with this until the evening/night, when the rest of my duties for the day are done and I can relax with them.
At this point it looks like she's going to find a nice place to curl up and nap for a week.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:17 am

Psyckosama wrote:Everyone always forgets the part about being loved. Or the fact that the prince was actually a subtle parody and that Machiavelli was actually a stanch Republican. ...
I'm not forgetting it, I just thought it was implied where I mentioned the not being hated part.

"No, that was you threatening her with being eaten and then killed. There's a difference," the elder points out.
"Point taken."

"Our people are have harsh internal divisions," the younger adds, "The Blue Oni are staunch allies of the crown, and the Red Oni are subordinate to the blue, but several of the other families loathe the crown utterly. It used to be that the various Oni breeds were independent, but when the Blues allied with the Demon King they were able to effectively subjugate the other breeds"
"How stratified of a society are we talking about here?"

"As for Lamia, they tend to be somewhat aloof and detached from Underworld Affairs... placing scholarship and spirituality above most political or military objectives."
Which comes with its own foibles, I'm betting.

... and the sisters have obviously never seen how vicious academia can get in terms of internal politicking.

"Do you know when she last ate?"

If you say no, and if this letter is a threat...
It's not a threat. I didn't want to make it a threat. I most specifically phrased it in a way that I thought would not be taken as a threat and more of a ... reminder that I told her she should be doing something. And I left no instructions to cut her off either.

Still, I should probably put a addendum of 'And remember that the help is not for eating.' in there, just to be safe. I wonder if she'll actually get any work done.

Everyone looks at you funny. The princess looks unimpressed. The High Priest is unflappable. The Duke continues to drink then looks at you funny.

"You're putting me off my meal."
Siiigh.

"Tough crowd," I shrug. Well, most likely my fault for failing to take the cultural differences into account. Meh. I'm going to get my kicks in where I can. Granted, this is a pretty sweet deal I've gotten ... which doesn't make the fact that I was ripped away from all that was known, familiar and at least relatively safe, family and associates included, that much easier to deal with.

Oh well. I'll start in on my breakfast unless one of them broaches a topic.[/quote]
Rieverre
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 am

Psyckosama wrote:Okay. First, its huge and very overlordy... and your personal wing is in a huge and imposing looking tower that Sauron would be proud of.

As for individual faculties, unless told otherwise you can assume you have it.
Noted. Now I only have to avoid the temptation of locking myself in inside the magic library.
That will take some time as there are as many cultures as there are demons. For the time being just try and be stern but polite and take hints when they're given.
Noted. Best to start early, then, and focus on the most powerful cultures/groups first.
You have time. They're sure that given a couple decades they can get you up to a state where you won't get yourself killed without someone whispering in your ears.
...how generous.
That on the other hand is critical. Expect that training to begin after your introduction.
Noted. When will said introduction be?

He laughs already. "Well then... I can honestly say I already have a far higher opinion of you than I did you predecessor. I don't ask you to like me, just pay attention when I tell you things like there's a bunch of buggering heroes trotting around the county. It might be best to improve the security of your camp, or at least move it away from the spears tip of the front fucking lines."
I give him a nod. "I might not always act on your advice, depending on the overall situation, but I'll definitely hear you out and give it consideration; the same as I'd do with other advisors. Speaking of the heroes, though; what can you tell me about them and what became of them after they killed the previous Emperor?"
"Do not give me that look little cousin. If your idiot father listened to a bloody word I said, the damned fool would still be alive and not decorating some blasted temple as reliquary proof of the superiority of Good over Evil or whatever clap trap the birds are deciding to whisper in the ears of those idiot mortals this century."
I frown in thought. "Do you know which temple, and whether it might be feasible to retrieve his remains from there? I would rather not let our enemies have such an easy propaganda-victory if at all possible, but I could easily be underestimating the difficulties such an operation would be faced with."

There's also the factor that retrieving the remains might give my future wife some piece of mind, but I didn't feel the need to tell that to the Duke.

"Their kind is unstable. Believe me I've worked with them enough..." he looks at her, "You best get her to give you her true name before you decide to place too much trust."

"You say that about everyone."

"Of course I do. It's my job."
"I'll take it under consideration."
I was probably going to ask both Arachne and Lamia anyway later today, when hashing out potential duties or tasks for them, so this wasn't really much of a concession.
Probably a late lunch.
Sounds good to me; I'll do just that, then.
At this point it looks like she's going to find a nice place to curl up and nap for a week.
Heh.
Kelenas
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:36 pm

Psyckosama wrote:The sisters look over.

"Demons are not like mortals. We can be directly sustained by the magical energy of the realm, but while it can keep our bodies functional it does nothing to sate the cravings for food. Arachne are a rather pitiful and isolationist breed..."

"HEY!"

"Who live in their pits and will only leave to murder and steal, either on the orders of their masters, or to get food, and in many cases this is often the same thing."

The other looks at her. "When was the last time you ate..."

"Six months ago..."

"And the last time you ate something that wouldn't qualify as people."

"Um... can't really remember."
"...Jesus..." That, that's horrible, okay...note to self try not to get surprised like that again, especially in public, that could be bad...very bad.

You've kinda lost her.
Shift everyone away and let her gorge though make sure to clonk her out if she looks like she's REALLY going to hurt herself.

"Several days. Though some may try and speak to you before your public introduction."
"Yes I had a bit of that this...morning? Well when ever I woke up. Apparently the Grandprincess of the Fire Dragons decided she didn't want the handmaiden competition to happen. Made one hell of an entrance I tell ya. But she's certainly an interesting individual and from what I've been told and what I saw, her and her folk are NOT to be trifled with unless becoming ash is your end goal. Is anyone else likely to try seeing me before the official meeting?"

"Well..."

OOC give the GM a little time Wink
Alright then.

Righto.
After that I then ask what, if anything I NEED to do before the meeting, otherwise I intend to get the layout of my new home, and start seeing just what I can do with this new body, also I plan on getting as much, as I put it to them, "How NOT to blow myself to Kingdom Come by my own stupidity training as I can."

To the other three I ask if I can meet with the high priest and start learning the general history and social structure of the Demon Realm or with whoever would be best teaching those subjects. I also ask to meet with the Duke about how bad things have gotten with the death of my predecessor and who's grumbling and what is needed to appease them. I do note that I don't intend to avenge him right out of the gate, but since I have the time I'll play the long game until I can flatten whatever force it was that did him in, give it a hundred years or so. By that time the mortal realm is likely going to be shattered into a thousand or more little principalities and tearing into each other with a psychotic savagery that would appease a fire demon. It's how it goes with the people of my world. Defeat the current other and they'll find a new Other, even if it's among their own.

To the princess I ask if I could meet with her in private at her convenience so we can talk in a casual way, get to learn about each other and all that. "I realize that this isn't what we wanted but I do realize that we have to learn how to be at least cordial with each other, otherwise this will never work."

As a last thing I say to the Duke I mention, "I don't care too much for you as an individual but I'm also smart enough to see that you're indispensable for my continued survival, so shall we do our best to work with each other?" I offer my right hand to shake his.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
"So you're upset that you have been removed from whatever form of literal or economic bondage that may or may not have been under a thin veneer of social acceptability then freed of your brief lifespan, and then placed in a position of near absolute power over millions after being granted a degree of magical power that in your previous life you very may well have described as 'unimaginable'.

Beat.

"Yes, I'm sure you understand exactly."

If he delivery was any dryer you'd be left a desiccated husk.
"One Royal Princess, I was not or ever was a serf or peasant as you seem to be implying. As I was a freeman and retired solider of my homeland. One I fought, bleed and killed for.

An second, I was mostly happy with my lot in life and the future I was making myself and those I cared for. Those your summoning robbed me from without warning or knowledge might I add. Ones who without me right now are most likely wondering why I left then, wondering if I'm dead and most likely wondering if they are in some way at fault in all that. As they now most fend for themselves or die in some gutter.

Yeah sure there are perks to being your leader, but what were my choices at the time of my summoning? There were none, it was do this or die in one form or another. Hell the fact that you don't think I might be bitter or angered enough to wait and bide my time until I can cause the fall of your empire is almost praise worthy, if I not betting that your ritual makes sure not to summon those who would do such at the first chance they get. Or do you truly believe that humans can not feel to that level and can be sated by shinnies and soft flesh to replace any loss?"

"Though there are some of the more zealous cults... they tend to be somewhat opposed to the crown."
"Well then who are those cults and do they have any pull in court if any?"

"Yes. You swear to do something, and agree on a task that is sufficient, she gives you her name. Your oath will bind you to that action, and her true name will allow you to do as you wish with her body and spirit."

"It will not be as powerful as your control over us, master, as she's not granting you her total submission, but you'll in essence have her by the throat at all times."
"Thank you Maidens, that was rather helpful info there.

Now on to answer you two Royal Princess and The Duke, I'll handle my spider issue with the respect such a action deserves. No more, no less and I'll make sure it is done by tonight."

An with that done and seeing as there is nothing else I can think up at this moment.

"So is there anything else here that you three think I should know? As at this point I have asked all I wanted to know at this point."
Ironforge
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Rieverre wrote:I'm not forgetting it, I just thought it was implied where I mentioned the not being hated part.
Fair enough. Had to point it out because far better men than us both have forgotten.

"Point taken."
Indeed.

"How stratified of a society are we talking about here?"
"Effectively a caste system. Your clan and color determines your status in life. It's possible to move up through great talent and impressing a superior, but you always wear the stigma of your family line."

Which comes with its own foibles, I'm betting.

... and the sisters have obviously never seen how vicious academia can get in terms of internal politicking.
The Lamia looks over. "Academia is very... competitive."

OOC nope Wink

It's not a threat. I didn't want to make it a threat. I most specifically phrased it in a way that I thought would not be taken as a threat and more of a ... reminder that I told her she should be doing something. And I left no instructions to cut her off either.

Still, I should probably put a addendum of 'And remember that the help is not for eating.' in there, just to be safe. I wonder if she'll actually get any work done.
The princess suggest just let her have today.

"Tough crowd," I shrug. Well, most likely my fault for failing to take the cultural differences into account. Meh. I'm going to get my kicks in where I can. Granted, this is a pretty sweet deal I've gotten ... which doesn't make the fact that I was ripped away from all that was known, familiar and at least relatively safe, family and associates included, that much easier to deal with.
The Princess looks at you. "We've all lost something. At least you've gained from your loss."

Oh well. I'll start in on my breakfast unless one of them broaches a topic.
At the moment they're mostly observing YOU.

Kelenas wrote:Noted. Now I only have to avoid the temptation of locking myself in inside the magic library.
The Lamia seems to space out at the sight of it.

Is that drool?

Noted. Best to start early, then, and focus on the most powerful cultures/groups first.
Indeed.

...how generous.
She nods in agreement. "Some say I am too soft."

Noted. When will said introduction be?
Couple days.

Though some people might ask to see you earlier.

I give him a nod. "I might not always act on your advice, depending on the overall situation, but I'll definitely hear you out and give it consideration; the same as I'd do with other advisors. Speaking of the heroes, though; what can you tell me about them and what became of them after they killed the previous Emperor?"
Still getting the details. They expect for them to have titles and riches thrown on them and to be exalted by their angelic masters. Etc. Etc. Same as always.

I frown in thought. "Do you know which temple, and whether it might be feasible to retrieve his remains from there? I would rather not let our enemies have such an easy propaganda-victory if at all possible, but I could easily be underestimating the difficulties such an operation would be faced with."
"No, not at all. I'll let you know when I do."

There's also the factor that retrieving the remains might give my future wife some piece of mind, but I didn't feel the need to tell that to the Duke.
He seems to be picking up on it though.

"I'll take it under consideration."
"Good."

I was probably going to ask both Arachne and Lamia anyway later today, when hashing out potential duties or tasks for them, so this wasn't really much of a concession.
Okay.

Sounds good to me; I'll do just that, then.
You meet her later on in one of the castles many sitting rooms.

She's drinking what looks like red win and seems somewhat unimpressed by the situation.

Food has yet to be delivered.

You are the Demon King... - Page 10 BYEqv0j

"So." she begins.

Brian Boru wrote:"...Jesus..."  That, that's horrible, okay...note to self try not to get surprised like that again, especially in public, that could be bad...very bad.
The Arachne looks at you with 6 big black shiny eyes. "Can I please just eat... it was so good."

Shift everyone away and let her gorge though make sure to clonk her out if she looks like she's REALLY going to hurt herself.
They pretty much wheel her out.

"There goes the entertainment..."

"Yes I had a bit of that this...morning? Well when ever I woke up.  Apparently the Grandprincess of the Fire Dragons decided she didn't want the handmaiden competition to happen.  Made one hell of an entrance I tell ya.  But she's certainly an interesting individual and from what I've been told and what I saw, her and her folk are NOT to be trifled with unless becoming ash is your end goal.  Is anyone else likely to try seeing me before the official meeting?"
"The Oni queen for one. You have already met the Warlord. The Dark Elves are sending someone... and then there's the rest of the royal house."

After that I then ask what, if anything I NEED to do before the meeting, otherwise I intend to get the layout of my new home, and start seeing just what I can do with this new body, also I plan on getting as much, as I put it to them, "How NOT to blow myself to Kingdom Come by my own stupidity training as I can."
That is the priority.

To the other three I ask if I can meet with the high priest and start learning the general history and social structure of the Demon Realm or with whoever would be best teaching those subjects. I also ask to meet with the Duke about how bad things have gotten with the death of my predecessor and who's grumbling and what is needed to appease them.  I do note that I don't intend to avenge him right out of the gate, but since I have the time I'll play the long game until I can flatten whatever force it was that did him in, give it a hundred years or so.  By that time the mortal realm is likely going to be shattered into a thousand or more little principalities and tearing into each other with a psychotic savagery that would appease a fire demon.  It's how it goes with the people of my world.  Defeat the current other and they'll find a new Other, even if it's among their own.
"That's not exactly a new plan. Normally ends poorly."

To the princess I ask if I could meet with her in private at her convenience so we can talk in a casual way, get to learn about each other and all that. "I realize that this isn't what we wanted but I do realize that we have to learn how to be at least cordial with each other, otherwise this will never work."
"Very well." When and where?

As a last thing I say to the Duke I mention, "I don't care too much for you as an individual but I'm also smart enough to see that you're indispensable for my continued survival, so  shall we do our best to work with each other?"  I offer my right hand to shake his.
He looks at your hand in slight confusion.

Ironforge wrote:"One Royal Princess, I was not or ever was a serf or peasant as you seem to be implying. As I was a freeman and retired solider of my homeland. One I fought, bleed and killed for.
"That in no way invalidates my statement."

An second, I was mostly happy with my lot in life and the future I was making myself and those I cared for. Those your summoning robbed me from without warning or knowledge might I add. Ones who without me right now are most likely wondering why I left then, wondering if I'm dead and most likely wondering if they are in some way at fault in all that. As they now most fend for themselves or die in some gutter.
"At least they are still alive... and we are not heartless. A summoning spell requires an exchange of mass. We use gold. Your people do value gold? Yes? How will your kin benefit from your weight in gold? Or will the authorities of your land cease it as "evidence" or tax it to nothing?

Yeah sure there are perks to being your leader, but what were my choices at the time of my summoning? There were none, it was do this or die in one form or another. Hell the fact that you don't think I might be bitter or angered enough to wait and bide my time until I can cause the fall of your empire is almost praise worthy, if I not betting that your ritual makes sure not to summon those who would do such at the first chance they get. Or do you truly believe that humans can not feel to that level and can be sated by shinnies and soft flesh to replace any loss?"
"I believe you'll find that the advantages you have gained will well outweight what you have lost. I am sorry you were taken from your home. But they're alive. And they will remain alive for the rest of their too short mortal lifespans. You on the otherhand are looking at a lifespan that could very well be eternal, as long as you do not do anything thoughtless. Tell me, is revenge against a people who in a perfect world would much rather have left you in your hut and put someone who knows what they're doing on the throne, really worth throwing away an eternity? Are you truly such a petty being?"

She lends forward. "I know you were are human, but that is still no excuse for short sighted stupidity. Unlike mortals, we demons have to live with the consequences of our actions."

"Well then who are those cults and do they have any pull in court if any?"
"Old One cults. The Worship Primal beings. They tend to stick to the shadows."

"Thank you Maidens, that was rather helpful info there.
"You're welcome."

"You can thank us by spending some time with us."

[/quote]"So is there anything else here that you three think I should know? As at this point I have asked all I wanted to know at this point."[/quote]
OOC Dude...

"Just be careful."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"That in no way invalidates my statement."
"If not, then can't those very same words be turned back at you Royal Princess? Aren't we all servants to one system or the next?"

"At least they are still alive... and we are not heartless. A summoning spell requires an exchange of mass. We use gold. Your people do value gold? Yes? How will your kin benefit from your weight in gold? Or will the authorities of your land cease it as "evidence" or tax it to nothing?
"Honestly, I can't say what will happen to them with that much gold. As though it is enough wealth there to keep them well off for the rest of there lives. An I would like to think that it will do well by them. It will also raise a large amount of questions that they will most likely not be able to answer and in worst case get them all killed because the greed of another. As gold is not the main medium in which my would measures wealth and changing it to such will be a task in and of it's self.

Though I will grant you it is better then nothing and thanks for at least that small blessing, as it puts those I care for in a much better place then I feared they might be in."

"I believe you'll find that the advantages you have gained will well outweigh what you have lost. I am sorry you were taken from your home. But they're alive. And they will remain alive for the rest of their too short mortal lifespans. You on the other hand are looking at a lifespan that could very well be eternal, as long as you do not do anything thoughtless. Tell me, is revenge against a people who in a perfect world would much rather have left you in your hut and put someone who knows what they're doing on the throne, really worth throwing away an eternity? Are you truly such a petty being?"

She lends forward. "I know you were are human, but that is still no excuse for short sighted stupidity. Unlike mortals, we demons have to live with the consequences of our actions.
"An again those are of your opinions, not mine Royal Princess. As I'm sure even you would be willing to trade in power and rank to be reunited with ones you have loved dearly and lost before? Though the more we talk about this, the more I start to think it's not me taking over that bothers you the most, but more that me even being here cost you someone you love very dearly and that is were most of the bad blood comes from.

Though I could be wrong in my thinking there. But if I'm not, I would like to say I'm sorry for your loss and for being a reminder of it."
As I slightly bow my head in respect for her loss then, while giving her a moment of silence to think.

"As for being petty and short sighted, humans are known more for there high emotional states then there reason. So is there a chance I could be that petty? Yes, oh yes there can be. But am I, no not likely. As like you, I would see little point in it all as it would serve no real point.

An as for the whole living forever thing, can't say that ever really appealed to me. As whats the point of a immortal life if you can't share it with those you love?"

"Old One cults. The Worship Primal beings. They tend to stick to the shadows."
"Freaking hells, you got Old One Cults here too.

Fuck that is messed up and I'm not looking forward to when I have to deal with there kin when the time comes."

"You're welcome."

"You can thank us by spending some time with us."
"Alright, consider that request granted later."

OOC Dude...

"Just be careful."
OC: It just a polite thing to end with mate, you didn't have to go anywhere with it.

"I will, though before we part ways, when and where would you like to meet up for our talks and planning later Royal Princess?"

An with that settled I'll head back to deal with my other ladies.
Ironforge
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Effectively a caste system. Your clan and color determines your status in life. It's possible to move up through great talent and impressing a superior, but you always wear the stigma of your family line."
Which is why they took this chance despite, according to their own words, already being quite accomplished.

The Lamia looks over. "Academia is very... competitive."

OOC nope Wink
She wasn't actually there to hear that. She got something to do while I took the sisters to the meeting. I should probably limit myself to having one conversation at a time here to make keeping tabs easier.

The princess suggest just let her have today.
I don't plan on doing anything drastic like taking her food away, if that's what the princess meant, but I will still send the missive along.

The Princess looks at you. "We've all lost something. At least you've gained from your loss."
I make a sound of acknowledgement in the back of my throat, and the corner of my mouth twitches into something that might almost be a smile. If it weren't so sharp and ugly. I rein it in in an eyeblink, hopefully not upsetting the sisters too much. Then very carefully say:

"And I realize that. It doesn't change the fact that I will likely never see my family again."

I could speak further on the topic, but I wouldn't actually be saying anything more.

At the moment they're mostly observing YOU.
So I proceed to have a perfectly calm and uninterrupted breakfast? I can live with that.
Rieverre
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Ironforge wrote:"If not, then can't those very same words be turned back at you Royal Princess? Aren't we all servants to one system or the next?"
"To a degree. But here its in our nature to protest such things. We're not easy... cowed or deluded as humans."

"Honestly, I can't say what will happen to them with that much gold. As though it is enough wealth there to keep them well off for the rest of there lives. An I would like to think that it will do well by them. It will also raise a large amount of questions that they will most likely not be able to answer and in worst case get them all killed because the greed of another. As gold is not the main medium in which my would measures wealth and changing it to such will be a task in and of it's self.

Though I will grant you it is better then nothing and thanks for at least that small blessing, as it puts those I care for in a much better place then I feared they might be in."
"What is done with it is something we can't be held accountable for. But as I said, we did this because we HAD to do it. Doesn't mean we're thoughless."

"An again those are of your opinions, not mine Royal Princess. As I'm sure even you would be willing to trade in power and rank to be reunited with ones you have loved dearly and lost before? Though the more we talk about this, the more I start to think it's not me taking over that bothers you the most, but more that me even being here cost you someone you love very dearly and that is were most of the bad blood comes from.
"I never said you didn't suffer lost, just that ours is not comparable. You lost and you gained. Which was greater, that's yours to decide... but I lost. I lost my mother. I lost my father. I lost my ability to shape my own destiny and instead am now shackled to you. Again, the two do not compare."

Though I could be wrong in my thinking there. But if I'm not, I would like to say I'm sorry for your loss and for being a reminder of it."
As I slightly bow my head in respect for her loss then, while giving her a moment of silence to think.
"Thank you."

"As for being petty and short sighted, humans are known more for there high emotional states then there reason. So is there a chance I could be that petty? Yes, oh yes there can be. But am I, no not likely. As like you, I would see little point in it all as it would serve no real point.
"I sometimes underestimate how flighty and narrow focused humans are. I will not do so again."

An as for the whole living forever thing, can't say that ever really appealed to me. As whats the point of a immortal life if you can't share it with those you love?"
"In time you will not find that to be a problem here..."

"Freaking hells, you got Old One Cults here too.

Fuck that is messed up and I'm not looking forward to when I have to deal with there kin when the time comes."
"Several Demon Emperors have died destroying such beasts"

Yes Demon Emperors, have killed Old Ones.

"Alright, consider that request granted later."
They smile widely.

OC: It just a polite thing to end with mate, you didn't have to go anywhere with it.
OOC Okay, right. Starting to expect more demands for info dumps

"I will, though before we part ways, when and where would you like to meet up for our talks and planning later Royal Princess?"
"You're te Demon Emperor. You decide."

An with that settled I'll head back to deal with my other ladies.
Right. So, what do you do.

Rieverre wrote:Which is why they took this chance despite, according to their own words, already being quite accomplished.
Yep.

She wasn't actually there to hear that. She got something to do while I took the sisters to the meeting. I should probably limit myself to having one conversation at a time here to make keeping tabs easier.
Forget I said it then.

I don't plan on doing anything drastic like taking her food away, if that's what the princess meant, but I will still send the missive along.
"Probably going to be too frenzied toread it until after she's done."

I make a sound of acknowledgement in the back of my throat, and the corner of my mouth twitches into something that might almost be a smile. If it weren't so sharp and ugly. I rein it in in an eyeblink, hopefully not upsetting the sisters too much. Then very carefully say:

"And I realize that. It doesn't change the fact that I will likely never see my family again."

I could speak further on the topic, but I wouldn't actually be saying anything more.
She nods. "And neither will I."

So I proceed to have a perfectly calm and uninterrupted breakfast? I can live with that.
Yep.[/quote][/quote]

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Probably going to be too frenzied toread it until after she's done."
I nod and do it anyway. Somethimes you need to make a gesture, even if it won't be effective immediately.

(building blocks.)

She nods. "And neither will I."
So much for making light breakfast conversation. It's gotten positively morbid. And not in a direction I particularly care to go in at the moment. If she feels like elaborating or using it as a springboard to another topic, that's fine.

Yep.
Then a quiet breakfast is had. They could probably outlast me where waiting is concerned, but sometimes the best option is to do nothing while examining the field first. Let's see if they have anything pressing _they_ want to mention.
Rieverre
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Name: Iron

Adviser: Royal Princess (AKA Ruby Eyes)

Head of intel and Security: The Duke

Maidens: The Red Oni Sisters
-Kasho: Two horned Red Oni and younger sister of the Pair, Need to find new name/rank for new station,
-Haisoksu: One horned Red Oni and older sister of the Pair, Need to find new name/rank for new station,

Harem:
Lamia: Caster of some type,
-Do not know name

Arachne: Poison expert,
-Do not know name

Psyckosama wrote:"To a degree. But here its in our nature to protest such things. We're not easy... cowed or deluded as humans."
"True as that might be, Demons are also chained in a way no mortal will ever be either."

"I sometimes underestimate how flighty and narrow focused humans are. I will not do so again."
"Personally, I think you might want to just expand that thought to the fact that you should never underestimate the ability of others to be stupid. As dumb is a freaking universal force in and of it's self."

"In time you will not find that to be a problem here..."
"well on can hope at least."

"Several Demon Emperors have died destroying such beasts"

Yes Demon Emperors, have killed Old Ones.
"Are we talking killed as in gone for good or just banished from our realm?

As if it's killed forever, then I can think of worse ways to die well. As I can't think of a single Old One that would be missed by anyone sane."

"You're the Demon Emperor. You decide."
"While true, I also don't know anything about your other responsibilities and current schedule.

Though how about this, when are you free next for a hour or 2 and we will meet then. As for where how about the palace garden? As I would like to be able to walk and see more of this world I'm now in if you wouldn't mind? Or would you like to suggest a different place to meet up at?"

Right. So, what do you do.
OC: What I should have done earlier when I had the chance, deal with the other ladies and set things in motion with my maidens.

Well once I get to my room, I call together all the my ladies.

"So my Ladies, as since I was rather distracted from doing all this yesterday from all the going arounds and since I rather not avoid my responsibilities any longer. How about we finish that promise I said I would give you my Lamia and Arachne first and then go from there. As there is much I need to learn about you my new ladies."

Last edited by Ironforge on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ironforge
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Psyckosama wrote:The Arachne looks at you with 6 big black shiny eyes. "Can I please just eat... it was so good."
"Alright, alright just calm down, let's get going then."

They pretty much wheel her out.

"There goes the entertainment..."
I give him a look, "If that's entertainment for you then you have the tastes of a vulture." I say dryly.

"The Oni queen for one. You have already met the Warlord. The Dark Elves are sending someone... and then there's the rest of the royal house."
"And what is the Queen like?"

"I remember the guy, big fella but seemed decent enough."

I nod at the Dark Elves.

I ask about the numbers and the composition of the royal house. I'm rather curious just who all is in this clan I'm marrying into. I don't voice that last sentence. I DON'T want to Irk the princess.

That is the priority.
Then a quick tour is the next thing on my agenda.

"That's not exactly a new plan. Normally ends poorly."
I shrug my shoulders, "Eh I'll bow to the greater experience."

"Very well." When and where?
This evening (or closest equivalent) and where is your favorite place in the palace? We can meet there.

He looks at your hand in slight confusion.
I sigh and explain to him that this is a gesture of trust, greeting, and agreement among the men of my homeland. The idea behind it is that the two trust each other enough that they are willing to impair their dominant hands for a moment. It also was a trick to check if the other had any weapons hid up their sleeves. Some even include shaking to shake a knife out if it was there though that's a somewhat pessimistic interpretation of the history of the gesture.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:09 am

Rieverre wrote:I nod and do it anyway. Somethimes you need to make a gesture, even if it won't be effective immediately.
Alright.

So much for making light breakfast conversation. It's gotten positively morbid. And not in a direction I particularly care to go in at the moment. If she feels like elaborating or using it as a springboard to another topic, that's fine.
Not really. The woman's pretty morose.

Then a quiet breakfast is had. They could probably outlast me where waiting is concerned, but sometimes the best option is to do nothing while examining the field first. Let's see if they have anything pressing _they_ want to mention.
Not really... :p

Ironforge wrote:Name: Iron

-Kasho: Two horned Red Oni and younger sister of the Pair, Need to find new name/rank for new station,
-Haisoksu: One horned Red Oni and older sister of the Pair, Need to find new name/rank for new station,

Harem:
-Do not know name

-Do not know name
Okay, could everyone else emulate this for the sake of my sanity?

"True as that might be, Demons are also chained in a way no mortal will ever be either."
"True, I will grant you that. But it's something few of us would ever surrender. The gain is greater than the sacrifice."

"Personally, I think you might want to just expand that thought to the fact that you should never underestimate the ability of others to be stupid. As dumb is a freaking universal force in and of it's self."
"He's got you there," the Duke chips.

"Shut it."

*grin*

"well on can hope at least."
"Would you throw their lives way so recklessly?"

She glances at the sisters.

"Are we talking killed as in gone for good or just banished from our realm?

As if it's killed forever, then I can think of worse ways to die well. As I can't think of a single Old One that would be missed by anyone sane."
"Old Ones are less beings of flesh and more malevolent masses of primal energy. They cannot be killed as much as dispelled... though it is possible to do so in a way that renders them effectively dead. So yes, you could say they were killed for good... or at least to the point where it would be effectively impossible to resurrect."

"While true, I also don't know anything about your other responsibilities and current schedule.
"I'm in mourning."

Though how about this, when are you free next for a hour or 2 and we will meet then. As for where how about the palace garden? As I would like to be able to walk and see more of this world I'm now in if you wouldn't mind? Or would you like to suggest a different place to meet up at?"
"Very well."

[quote]OC: What I should have done earlier when I had the chance, deal with the other ladies and set things in motion with my maidens.[quote]

Okay.

Well once I get to my room, I call together all the my ladies.

"So my Ladies, as since I was rather distracted from doing all this yesterday from all the going arounds and since I rather not avoid my responsibilities any longer. How about we finish that promise I said I would give you my Lamia and Arachne first and then go from there. As there is much I need to learn about you my new ladies."
They look at eachother. The Lamia coughs. "My lord, there is a tradition you should know about..."

Brian Boru wrote:"Alright, alright just calm down, let's get going then."
Huge smile.

I give him a look, "If that's entertainment for you then you have the tastes of a vulture."  I say dryly.
"You take amusement where you can get it."

"And what is the Queen like?"
"Very polite, very private, very spiritual. Looks like a young woman and acts like one, but she's old. Very old, very wise, and very canny. Be careful around her."

I ask about the numbers and the composition of the royal house.  I'm rather curious just who all is in this clan I'm marrying into.  I don't voice that last sentence.  I DON'T want to Irk the princess.
"You'll meet them soon."

Then a quick tour is the next thing on my agenda.
I described it above. Want me to relocate it?

I shrug my shoulders, "Eh I'll bow to the greater experience."
"Definitely wiser than her old man..."

GRRR!

This evening (or closest equivalent) and where is your favorite place in the palace?  We can meet there.
"The Gardens it will be."

I sigh and explain to him that this is a gesture of trust, greeting, and agreement among the men of my homeland.  The idea behind it is that the two trust each other enough that they are willing to impair their dominant hands for a moment.  It also was a trick to check if the other had any weapons hid up their sleeves.  Some even include shaking to shake a knife out if it was there though that's a somewhat pessimistic interpretation of the history of the gesture.
He shrugs and shakes it.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:19 am

Psyckosama wrote:The Lamia seems to space out at the sight of it.

Is that drool?
Heh, I suspect I'll share a certain love for books/learning magic with her, if nothing else.
Couple days.

Though some people might ask to see you earlier.
Well, I already met the Grand Princess of the dragons during the competition for the position of handmaidens; who else should I be watching out for?
Still getting the details. They expect for them to have titles and riches thrown on them and to be exalted by their angelic masters. Etc. Etc. Same as always.
So... motivated more by greed than anything else? Maybe something we can exploit; not now, obviously, but perhaps something to keep an eye on.
You meet her later on in one of the castles many sitting rooms.

She's drinking what looks like red wine and seems somewhat unimpressed by the situation.

Food has yet to be delivered.

"So." she begins.
Taking a seat opposite her, I briefly wish I had a glass and bottle of some strong drink, help me brace for the conversation, but it's probably better this way. An important talk like this shouldn't happen with me being completely drunk.
"The first thing," I begin slowly after bracing myself, looking straight at her, "I wanted to talk with you about - or rather, tell you - is that I'm sorry for the loss of your father. It might seem strange coming from me, considering it made all this," I make a gesture roughly encompassing the palace, "possible for me, but I know what losing a parent is like; I lost my own father when I was a young child, and now with the summoning I've effectively lost my mother as well. And I got the impression that you were very close to him, so I can emphasize at least somewhat."

I pause here to gather myself for the next part, and give the Princess a chance to interject. Probably in a sarcastic or cutting matter because she didn't believe me, no matter how serious about it I actually am.

"The second thing I wanted to talk with you about is our future. From what I understand it, us getting married and having children is absolutely necessary for the continuation of the demon emperor's line, and not something we have a choice in. But we do have a choice in what we make of it, and," I take a deep breath, "I would like for us to get to know each other better so that, if not necessarily lovers, we can be friends, or at least not total strangers. But, if you dislike the idea of being married to me that much, or simply need more time, or whatever the reason, and would rather I stay away from you, I will do best to keep contact and interaction between us to a minimum and give you the space you want."
I shrug, "You don't have to answer immediately, either. But that's what I wanted to talk to you about."
Kelenas
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:44 am

Kelenas wrote:Heh, I suspect I'll share a certain love for books/learning magic with her, if nothing else.
Heh.

Well, I already met the Grand Princess of the dragons during the competition for the position of handmaidens; who else should I be watching out for?
The Grand Duke of the Fire Dragons for one. And the Oni queen. They're both big ones.

So... motivated more by greed than anything else? Maybe something we can exploit; not now, obviously, but perhaps something to keep an eye on.
"No motivated by many things, rewarded with riches. For a people who claim to place no value on gold, the Angels are happy to shower it upon their servants."

Taking a seat opposite her, I briefly wish I had a glass and bottle of some strong drink, help me brace for the conversation, but it's probably better this way. An important talk like this shouldn't happen with me being completely drunk.
Can always have what she's having.

"The first thing," I begin slowly after bracing myself, looking straight at her, "I wanted to talk with you about - or rather, tell you - is that I'm sorry for the loss of your father. It might seem strange coming from me, considering it made all this," I make a gesture roughly encompassing the palace, "possible for me, but I know what losing a parent is like; I lost my own father when I was a young child, and now with the summoning I've effectively lost my mother as well. And I got the impression that you were very close to him, so I can emphasize at least somewhat."
"I lost my mother as well," she replies. "But you have no need to be sorry. It was not your fault, and while I understand you are showing sympathy rather than pity, I've heard far too many sorries, most then immediately suffixed with 'But you must remember your duty' in some form of the other.."

I pause here to gather myself for the next part, and give the Princess a chance to interject. Probably in a sarcastic or cutting matter because she didn't believe me, no matter how serious about it I actually am.

"The second thing I wanted to talk with you about is our future. From what I understand it, us getting married and having children is absolutely necessary for the continuation of the demon emperor's line, and not something we have a choice in...."
"Case in point," she replies dryly.

But we do have a choice in what we make of it, and," I take a deep breath, "I would like for us to get to know each other better so that, if not necessarily lovers, we can be friends, or at least not total strangers. But, if you dislike the idea of being married to me that much, or simply need more time, or whatever the reason, and would rather I stay away from you, I will do best to keep contact and interaction between us to a minimum and give you the space you want."

I shrug, "You don't have to answer immediately, either. But that's what I wanted to talk to you about."
She looks at you. "You're being far more honorable about this than most would be. I am perfectly aware of my physical form and how men view it. Most would be quite pleased with, if not the situation, then at least the opportunity."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:03 am

[quote="Psyckosama"]Name:Unsure: Contemplate Boru: (roughly translated Tribute Taker)

Harem:
-Do not know name

-Do not know name

Huge smile.
D'aww how could I stay mad at that?

"You take amusement where you can get it."
I just give him the Spock look.

"Very polite, very private, very spiritual. Looks like a young woman and acts like one, but she's old. Very old, very wise, and very canny. Be careful around her."
"Very well then."

"You'll meet them soon."
I nod, "Alright."

I described it above. Want me to relocate it?
Sauron tower is part of my Wing correct? Otherwise no real need. "Someone must have been compensating for something when he commissioned this thing." I muse out loud.

"Definitely wiser than her old man..."

GRRR!
"This is going to be a thing between the two of them isn't it?" I whisper to high priest.

"The Gardens it will be."
I smile and say, "Then I will see you there."

He shrugs and shakes it.
I keep a firm strong grip and then get back to my meal. Then on to the tour, then on to seeing just what my body is capable of.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:01 am

Psyckosama wrote:The Grand Duke of the Fire Dragons for one. And the Oni queen. They're both big ones.
Going to have to learn more about both, then. For the Oni Queen, I can ask my handmaidens, but for the Grand Druke I'll have to ask someone else no doubt.
"No motivated by many things, rewarded with riches. For a people who claim to place no value on gold, the Angels are happy to shower it upon their servants."
"Well, I guess my world doesn't have a monopole on those who proclaim themselves good and just being hypocrites. Not really surprising, admittedly."

Can always have what she's having.
If she has another glass there, then yeah, I'll have some.
"I lost my mother as well," she replies. "But you have no need to be sorry. It was not your fault, and while I understand you are showing sympathy rather than pity, I've heard far too many sorries, most then immediately suffixed with 'But you must remember your duty' in some form of the other.."
I had suspected that her mother was gone already simple because she'd never come up, but getting confirmation didn't exactly make me happy.
"Case in point," she replies dryly.
"Yeah..." I grimace, then sigh. "I really wish I had brought this up more tactfully, but I couldn't think of a way, and I didn't want to just ignore the... 'firedrake in the room', either... I apologize if that offended you."
She looks at you. "You're being far more honorable about this than most would be. I am perfectly aware of my physical form and how men view it. Most would be quite pleased with, if not the situation, then at least the opportunity."
"It's... a bit complicated. You are right that I find you very attractive, and from what I heard you are also very talented and smart, so I normally would very much welcome the chance to get to know you. Ultimately, I'm still a man, and a rather greedy one at that. But at the same time, I dislike the idea of someone being forced to be with me against their will. My handmaidens and concubines joined the competition out of their own will when they could have decided not to. You did no have that option, and while I may not be able to do anything about the marriage itself, I *can* give you as much a say in what our relationship will be like as possible. So that is what I'm trying to do; giving you as much choice in the matter as I can."
Kelenas
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:11 am

Name: Still unstated

Handmaidens: The Red Oni Sisters
-Kasho: Two horned Red Oni. Until she's picked a new name, have taken to calling her 'Akagi'
-Haisoksu: One horned Red Oni. Until she's picked a new name, have taken to calling her 'Akatsuki'

Harem:
Lamia Concubine: Archives clerk with some magical aptitude.
Arachne Concubine: Assassin and bane of food everywhere.

Contacts:
-Grand Princess of the Fire Dragon Clan

Psyckosama wrote:Not really. The woman's pretty morose.
So I see. You know, it's a pity because I think I could actually like the person underneath all that spikiness ... if she ever bothered to show up. As it is, I can't really find it in myself to care.

Not really... :p
In that case, I finish my food and sit there nursing a beverage of some kind until they're done with theirs. I wonder if they know how unfavorable and impression they're all making. Or it might just be more cross-cultural crap. Regardless, the Priest was the one who arranged it. He has something he wants, that they all possibly want, so I'll give him time to broach the subject.

And it's a little disappointing that being so much older than this supposedly lowly and disadvantaged human are playing what's effectively a schoolyard power game.

Just as well that I'm keeping a lid on my steadily rising annoyance.
Rieverre
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:48 am

Harem:
-Do not know name

-Do not know name

Psyckosama wrote:"Would you throw their lives way so recklessly?"

She glances at the sisters.
"No, but that is a matter of respect and duty."

They look at each other. The Lamia coughs. "My lord, there is a tradition you should know about..."
"Is this the one where you ask a favor in exchange for your life in service or another one that I'm not aware of?"
Ironforge
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:16 am

Rieverre wrote:Name: Still unstated

-Kasho: Two horned Red Oni. Until she's picked a new name, have taken to calling her 'Akagi'
-Haisoksu: One horned Red Oni. Until she's picked a new name, have taken to calling her 'Akatsuki'

Harem:

Contacts:
Psyckosama wrote:So I see. You know, it's a pity because I think I could actually like the person underneath all that spikiness ... if she ever bothered to show up. As it is, I can't really find it in myself to care.
You're just full of heart, you know that?

In that case, I finish my food and sit there nursing a beverage of some kind until they're done with theirs. I wonder if they know how unfavorable and impression they're all making. Or it might just be more cross-cultural crap. Regardless, the Priest was the one who arranged it. He has something he wants, that they all possibly want, so I'll give him time to broach the subject.

And it's a little disappointing that being so much older than this supposedly lowly and disadvantaged human are playing what's effectively a schoolyard power game.

Just as well that I'm keeping a lid on my steadily rising annoyance.
Well, the Priest asked you to join basically to fill you in on the basics which were filled in.

At this point he seems to be calmly enjoying his meal. Frankly the effect you're getting from him is basically like Darth Dumbledore, with the twinklingeyes beign replaced with baleful glowing red.

The Princess is picking at her food and glowering at you a bit, and the Duke a lot. She looks visibly annoyed and visibly depressed.

The Duke on the other hand just seems content to eat, and grin at this cousin while looking oh so very smug, which seems to infuriate her. Which is probably why he's doing it.

Besides that everyone has an eye on you.

Ironforge wrote:"No, but that is a matter of respect and duty."
"No," she replies, "It's not. It's far more. They're bound to you mind, body, and soul. I once asked my mother what it was like to be bound to father. She said that the only sensation she could describe it as was love. Completely overwhelming love... one moment she was just the lucky one who made it first to his chamber. Then... she was completely his and had no mind for anyone else..."

She looks at the sisters. "The problem with Oni is you're so bound by your titles and your rules of conduct that you never express yourselves even while it gnaws at you. Tell me. Is that how you two feel?"

They look at each other. They're both flushing furiously (they seem to pale when they blush. Odd that) "Yes, your highness."

"Is this the one where you ask a favor in exchange for your life in service or another one that I'm not aware of?"
"Ah. Yes it is... but..." she blushes, "I really don't know what I want."

The Arachne does know what she wants. If you ask.

"Right now my people are ruled by whomever's the most cruel and sadistic bitch. It's all just a bunch of cunts murdering and backstabbing each other with everyone else being pawns in their games. We could be something if we had somebody on top who they had to listen to. Someone on the top of the heap who can't be pushed off. Someone who if they pissed her off could just order that they be thrown to their followers bound, gagged, and slathered in dipping sauce. Someone with direct imperial support." she pauses, "I want to be Spider Queen. And before you think I'm asking way too damned much, remember, eventually I'm probably going to have a couple daughters by you. They need some legacy worth respecting besides being the demon king's spider slut daughters. Gimme a chance and I bet we could be something useful to you..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:31 am

Kelenas wrote:Going to have to learn more about both, then. For the Oni Queen, I can ask my handmaidens, but for the Grand Druke I'll have to ask someone else no doubt.
The High Priest looks over. "The Duke is ancient and powerful. He's quite possibly one of the most powerful beings in the Demon Realm. Even the Demon Emperors were reluctant to challenge him to single combat. He's hard and respects strength and courage. He'll take his daughters advice deadly seriously, but be careful. He will test you. Do not flinch."

world doesn't have a monopole on those who proclaim themselves good and just being hypocrites. Not really surprising, admittedly."
"Monopole? What does theoretical magnetics have to do with anything. This isn't Alpha Centauri!"

Okay, that was a joke. Razz

"No, its less monopoly on hypocrisy and more severe self-delusion. The sad part is they actually believe their own self-flagellating, self-aggrandizing Dogma."

If she has another glass there, then yeah, I'll have some.
She seems to be drinking somewhat heavily. She's also snacking.

And FUCK this shit is STRONG.

I had suspected that her mother was gone already simple because she'd never come up, but getting confirmation didn't exactly make me happy.
Noticing your look, she clarifies. "My mother was my father's first handmaiden. She died protecting my father."

"Yeah..." I grimace, then sigh. "I really wish I had brought this up more tactfully, but I couldn't think of a way, and I didn't want to just ignore the... 'firedrake in the room', either... I apologize if that offended you."
"You made an attempt to be polite. I will not fault you for that."

"It's... a bit complicated. You are right that I find you very attractive, and from what I heard you are also very talented and smart, so I normally would very much welcome the chance to get to know you. Ultimately, I'm still a man, and a rather greedy one at that. But at the same time, I dislike the idea of someone being forced to be with me against their will. My handmaidens and concubines joined the competition out of their own will when they could have decided not to. You did no have that option, and while I may not be able to do anything about the marriage itself, I *can* give you as much a say in what our relationship will be like as possible. So that is what I'm trying to do; giving you as much choice in the matter as I can."
"Sadly though, we do not have much say in the matter. Still, you're proving to be, if limited by your depressingly short lifespan, at least of a good and noble character enough that this isn't lothesome."

"Part of me wonders what I should do now. Despite all of my plans, my dreams, my agendas I am in effect yours to do with as you will... at least physically. If you so chose you could throw me to the ground, tear my dress from my body,and take me here and now and I'd simply have to grin and bare it."

She leans back and sighs before downing her drink.

"Part of me just wants to say to hell with it, stomach my hesitation, and seduce you myself, so that if at least I can chose where and when and spare myself the nagging suspicion. Another part of me wants to just see what happens... and that if you're someone that I can at least respect."

She clenches her fist shattering the glass and her hands becomes wreathed in black and red fire that just looks like "This could kill you and everything you've ever loved"

"IT IS INFURIATING!"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:53 am

Harem:

Contacts:

Psyckosama wrote:You're just full of heart, you know that?
Yes, I quite like them. Boiled, roasted on a skewer, seared and broiled in a hearty broth ... oh, wait, that wasn't what you meant. My bad.

Well, the Priest asked you to join basically to fill you in on the basics which were filled in.
Not buying it. He's been quite deliberate with this, and the choice of guests wasn't left to chance at all. Especially as I doubt the Duke and Princess take breakfast together as a rule, given how they get on.

... eh, might as well prod him about it once he stops the infodump. (assume explain-fu goes here)

"All that is very well and good, but given that at this point I'm essentially a nice and shiny figurehead and placeholder you obviously had another reason for arranging this get-together. Besides the obvious one of, figuratively speaking, poking me with a sharp stick a few times to see which way I jump. The obvious question then, is - is there something in the near future, some obligation or similar, that will require my presence and attention beyond the point of sitting there and looking pretty?"

At this point he seems to be calmly enjoying his meal. Frankly the effect you're getting from him is basically like Darth Dumbledore, with the twinklingeyes beign replaced with baleful glowing red.

The Princess is picking at her food and glowering at you a bit, and the Duke a lot. She looks visibly annoyed and visibly depressed.

The Duke on the other hand just seems content to eat, and grin at this cousin while looking oh so very smug, which seems to infuriate her. Which is probably why he's doing it.

Besides that everyone has an eye on you.
I feel pretty, oh so pretty ... well, not really.

Actually, there's one thing I wanted to inquire about. Who are the demon realm's craftsmen, artisans and builders?
Rieverre
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:09 pm

Psyckosama wrote:The High Priest looks over. "The Duke is ancient and powerful. He's quite possibly one of the most powerful beings in the Demon Realm. Even the Demon Emperors were reluctant to challenge him to single combat. He's hard and respects strength and courage. He'll take his daughters advice deadly seriously, but be careful. He will test you. Do not flinch."
Yeah; as fun as things started out, what with the orgy and everything, I *definitely* need to take things seriously here. The big question in this regard was whether what his daughter told him of our meeting and her impression of me would be helpful, or end up with me getting roasted.
I take the Priest's advice with a serious nod, "Who else do I need to look out for?"
"No, its less monopoly on hypocrisy and more severe self-delusion. The sad part is they actually believe their own self-flagellating, self-aggrandizing Dogma."
I humm in thought. "How much does their dogma impact their politics, military thinking, and so on? Anything that can be exploited?"
She seems to be drinking somewhat heavily. She's also snacking.

And FUCK this shit is STRONG.
Definitely need to be careful with this stuff, then. Curious what it is, though; some kind of brandy?
Noticing your look, she clarifies. "My mother was my father's first handmaiden. She died protecting my father."
"I see... thank you for telling me."
"You made an attempt to be polite. I will not fault you for that."
"Thank you."
"Sadly though, we do not have much say in the matter. Still, you're proving to be, if limited by your depressingly short lifespan, at least of a good and noble character enough that this isn't lothesome."
Reminds me that I still haven't figured out what the effects of my transformation are, but that's not really a good topic for this discussion. Something to task my handmaidens about later, though.

"Part of me wonders what I should do now. Despite all of my plans, my dreams, my agendas I am in effect yours to do with as you will... at least physically. If you so chose you could throw me to the ground, tear my dress from my body,and take me here and now and I'd simply have to grin and bare it."

She leans back and sighs before downing her drink.

"Part of me just wants to say to hell with it, stomach my hesitation, and seduce you myself, so that if at least I can chose where and when and spare myself the nagging suspicion. Another part of me wants to just see what happens... and that if you're someone that I can at least respect."

She clenches her fist shattering the glass and her hands becomes wreathed in black and red fire that just looks like "This could kill you and everything you've ever loved"

"IT IS INFURIATING!"
Damn, the Princess really has a temper on her. I should have figured as much after the scene between her and the Duke sitting on the throne, but that might have been due to the circumstances as well, rather than a general indicator of her personality.

"I... think I understand, somewhat," I begin after her outburst, still trying to piece things together. "You'd like what I'm saying to be true, but at the same time you can't be sure if I'm not putting on some kind of act to manipulate you. And if I'd offer you any reassurances to prove it's the former, that could *also* be some kind of manipulation-attempt. And so on, and so forth. Yeah, I can see how this is infuriating..." Emptying my glass as well, I lean back in my seat, and begin massaging the bridge of my nose while wrecking my mind for an answer. After a few moments, I shrug with a sigh.
"I dunno. The only thing I can think of is if you have any ideas for reassurances you'd like me to make. Since they'd come from you rather than me, you might be able to trust them more."
Kelenas
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Harem:
-Do not know name

-Do not know name

Psyckosama wrote:"No," she replies, "It's not. It's far more. They're bound to you mind, body, and soul. I once asked my mother what it was like to be bound to father. She said that the only sensation she could describe it as was love. Completely overwhelming love... one moment she was just the lucky one who made it first to his chamber. Then... she was completely his and had no mind for anyone else..."

She looks at the sisters. "The problem with Oni is you're so bound by your titles and your rules of conduct that you never express yourselves even while it gnaws at you. Tell me. Is that how you two feel?"

They look at each other. They're both flushing furiously (they seem to pale when they blush. Odd that) "Yes, your highness."
"Well damn, that is rather unexpected and a little scary. Though that does explain why some of your rulers decide just to have there maidens and not take a queen.

Though I must ask, can a maiden become a queen or has in the past?"

Then turning to the sisters.

"While I can't say I may ever return the love you have for me, I can say that I will at least give it a chance and at least always be respectful to you my maidens.

But I don't love easy, so I am sorry you will have to bear with me on that for a little while at least."
"Ah. Yes it is... but..." she blushes, "I really don't know what I want."

The Arachne does know what she wants. If you ask.

"Right now my people are ruled by whomever's the most cruel and sadistic bitch. It's all just a bunch of cunts murdering and backstabbing each other with everyone else being pawns in their games. We could be something if we had somebody on top who they had to listen to. Someone on the top of the heap who can't be pushed off. Someone who if they pissed her off could just order that they be thrown to their followers bound, gagged, and slathered in dipping sauce. Someone with direct imperial support." she pauses, "I want to be Spider Queen. And before you think I'm asking way too damned much, remember, eventually I'm probably going to have a couple daughters by you. They need some legacy worth respecting besides being the demon king's spider slut daughters. Gimme a chance and I bet we could be something useful to you..."
"Well then I'll give you more time to think about it then my Laima, though I would like you to have a answer by tomorrow at the latest.

As for you my Arachne, I have no issue granting you such a boon. As wanting to better your lot for family is something I well know and respect, but I must ask what is your goal for your people? As you must have one if you want to become Queen Spider, an I can't say I'm not interested in hearing that reason."
Ironforge
Ironforge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Brian Boru wrote:D'aww how could I stay mad at that?
She's good at the cute.

I just give him the Spock look.
Smug grin

"Very well then."
He goes back to eating.

Sauron tower is part of my Wing correct?  Otherwise no real need.  "Someone must have been compensating for something when he commissioned this thing." I muse out loud.
It is your wing.

"That is the tower of the First Emperor... the entire palace was built around it."

"This is going to be a thing between the two of them isn't it?" I whisper to high priest.
"Since they were children..."

I smile and say, "Then I will see you there."
She turns around and walks off.

I keep a firm strong grip and then get back to my meal.  Then on to the tour, then on to seeing just what my body is capable of.
You get the tour. How do you want to test your body?

Rieverre wrote:Yes, I quite like them. Boiled, roasted on a skewer, seared and broiled in a hearty broth ... oh, wait, that wasn't what you meant. My bad.
The Duke chuckles.

Not buying it. He's been quite deliberate with this, and the choice of guests wasn't left to chance at all. Especially as I doubt the Duke and Princess take breakfast together as a rule, given how they get on.

... eh, might as well prod him about it once he stops the infodump. (assume explain-fu goes here)
They're both royals and this seems to be a family meeting.

"All that is very well and good, but given that at this point I'm essentially a nice and shiny figurehead and placeholder you obviously had another reason for arranging this get-together. Besides the obvious one of, figuratively speaking, poking me with a sharp stick a few times to see which way I jump. The obvious question then, is - is there something in the near future, some obligation or similar, that will require my presence and attention beyond the point of sitting there and looking pretty?"
"Yes, there will be a meeting of the clan heads in the next couple days," The Duke comments, "Do try not to get yourself killed. You're expensive to replace."

I feel pretty, oh so pretty ... well, not really.
With a face like yours...

Actually, there's one thing I wanted to inquire about. Who are the demon realm's craftsmen, artisans and builders?
There's not one specific "Craftsman" race, though there are several races that are outstanding craftsmen by reputation...

Believe it or not, Dragon smiths for example can work wonders.

Kelenas wrote:Yeah; as fun as things started out, what with the orgy and everything, I *definitely* need to take things seriously here.
Always start with an orgy. Helps break the ice.

The big question in this regard was whether what his daughter told him of our meeting and her impression of me would be helpful, or end up with me getting roasted.
I take the Priest's advice with a serious nod, "Who else do I need to look out for?"
"Oni queen," the Duke adds in. "She looks like a young maiden, but she's very old and very canny. Be careful around her."

I humm in thought. "How much does their dogma impact their politics, military thinking, and so on? Anything that can be exploited?"
"Quite a bit, but it does nothing to dampen their effectiveness on the field."

The sisters look over.

"They're outstanding soldiers. Better than ours even if they're not as individually skilled as your average demon."

Definitely need to be careful with this stuff, then. Curious what it is, though; some kind of brandy?
Probably. You're not sure...

[quote]"I see... thank you for telling me."[quote]

She sighs. "You're welcome..."

Reminds me that I still haven't figured out what the effects of my transformation are, but that's not really a good topic for this discussion. Something to task my handmaidens about later, though.
Righto.

[quote]Damn, the Princess really has a temper on her. I should have figured as much after the scene between her and the Duke sitting on the throne, but that might have been due to the circumstances as well, rather than a general indicator of her personality.[quote]

Less temper and more stress. Though she is a goddamned demon. Being of Chaos Darkness and Fire... extremely mercurial and passionate by nature.

"I... think I understand, somewhat," I begin after her outburst, still trying to piece things together. "You'd like what I'm saying to be true, but at the same time you can't be sure if I'm not putting on some kind of act to manipulate you. And if I'd offer you any reassurances to prove it's the former, that could *also* be some kind of manipulation-attempt. And so on, and so forth. Yeah, I can see how this is infuriating..." Emptying my glass as well, I lean back in my seat, and begin massaging the bridge of my nose while wrecking my mind for an answer. After a few moments, I shrug with a sigh.

"I dunno. The only thing I can think of is if you have any ideas for reassurances you'd like me to make. Since they'd come from you rather than me, you might be able to trust them more."
"I'm currently at a loss," she admits. "I have no idea how to proceed on this. My last week has been wasted patting all the damned Clan heads on their heads trying to calm them before the rumblings that started with my father's death didn't explode into rebellion. A week before that, all was well. Now..."

She sighs and her shoulders slump.

Ironforge wrote:"Well damn, that is rather unexpected and a little scary. Though that does explain why some of your rulers decide just to have there maidens and not take a queen.

Though I must ask, can a maiden become a queen or has in the past?"
Effectively they are like a pair of queens as the speak with royal authority.

Then turning to the sisters.

"While I can't say I may ever return the love you have for me, I can say that I will at least give it a chance and at least always be respectful to you my maidens.

But I don't love easy, so I am sorry you will have to bear with me on that for a little while at least."
They look disapointed. "Yes master."

"Well then I'll give you more time to think about it then my Laima, though I would like you to have a answer by tomorrow at the latest.
She asks if she can wait and instead take a binding oath. That would seal her according to it and has traditionally been seen as quite acceptable. In fact she's even studied the royal records and has learned several of the past binding oaths used by royal concubines...

As for you my Arachne, I have no issue granting you such a boon. As wanting to better your lot for family is something I well know and respect, but I must ask what is your goal for your people? As you must have one if you want to become Queen Spider, an I can't say I'm not interested in hearing that reason."
"Get my people somewhere where we can eat semi-regularly and don't have to murder or feed on our own fucking kin to get a meal... and with that, we could also be useful to you..." Her grin is evil.

The Lamia looks over. "I'll leave you be. Her name is not for me to hear."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum