You are the Demon King...

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

You are the Demon King... - Page 17 Empty Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Kelenas on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Meat pies, desert pies, all of the pies!
Heh.

Yes. And a very effective one at that.
Well, I keep working on that, then. Probably control (aka 'specify how much I want to blow something up') first, then things like actually shaping magic for more specific spells later.

Meh. You're a Demon King. You got Hellfire.
True, but now I can't pull any scenes about choking someone with magic while lamenting their lack of faith. At least not for a while.

Just don't ask for the Happy Ending, okay?
Alright, I won't. (As much as I'd like to. Wink)

Zealot groups like that pop up all the time. They normally are encouraged to commit suicide by demon.
How feasible would it be to intentionally leave such groups alone, or even support and somewhat protect them (without their knowledge, of course), while specifically targeting more moderate voices and groups amongst the angels' religion?

"You are of the royal bloodline. They'd call you 'sired' rather than 'born' but you still meet the standard by their reckoning."

"As for their personalities... they're smug. Extremely smug."
"Alright, so it's not as bad as I thought. Guess that's something, at least."

"Of course. Besides, they tend to have a standing feud with the spirits. Though to be honest we normally don't get along much too better."
"Kind of comparable to the feud between us and the angels?"

"What?"
"Already got a rough idea of how badly we're currently off when you said the previous emperor made all cults and the like rise up, but this drove it home even more." I take a few moments where I just quietly enjoy the maid's massage while thinking things over.

"Where would you focus your attention in regards to rebuilding our intelligence network?"

"Animated corpses are not a fondness of disease."
(OOC: Erm, who's talking with me here? I kinda though this was a discussion betweem player and GM, rather than characters?) No, but Nurgle doesn't represent just disease, he's also the closest thing to a death-related Chaos God, which is kinda the Undead's thing. Though, getting kinda off topic, so I'll just drop it.
Kelenas
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Rieverre wrote:
Just the Handmaidens.

Okay.

"I'd have preferred if at some earlier point you'd told me 'oh, and incidentally, that lovely young lady who's glaring at you like she wants to gut you and string up the remains as holiday decorations is your future wife' but I think I understand your reasoning.

"Delicate issue. Was waiting for the right moment."

I need to find a way of doing this without the whole 'pain' part.

Time and effort.

"Mug, dear. Not cup. Let's save the cups for times and places requiring a degree of propriety. And I take my tea plain. No sugar, no cream or milk."

She looks... offended by the very idea of tea in the mug.

"Oh, I was told about the 5 worlds, but I'm afraid I still haven't pinned down all the names by which each may be called by. I assume by Dark Realm you mean the realm of the undead then? The fact they're aligned with Order put me off, given the islands' and the mutations' chaotic origins."

"Ah. Right. I think there was a misconception. It's not mutations as much as it attracts all forms of nasties."

I count this as being a win, to be honest. After all, how else are you going to learn. Oh, yeah, and I make sure to point the good and the fucking awesome ones out and have the results of the experimentation recorded, so that the successes may be repeated in the future.

I mean, the Demon Realm might not take the world by storm by means of franchise eateries ... but I'm not discounting that as a possible course of action. Stranger things have happened.

So is he hired?

Yes, and as she'll likely be eating this well for as long as she stays on, could she please try to pace herself and actually taste the flavors? Once _she_ knows what she likes most instead of just being overwhelmed by the onslaught, she'll be able to inform whoever is cooking so they can make more of it. Or make it better.

You think that'll take a while to get through to her.

Brian Boru wrote:"....Niiicceeee...."  I then aim at another stone, same process and fire, make sure that first one wasn't a fluke.

You practice for a while. Lets move on.

"So long as it doesn't lead to a horrible reprisal go for it."

"Nothin' we can't handle."

"Mostly because I get the strongest feeling that interaction will end in absurd calamity for me personally.

Chuckle.

Silver Sun 17 wrote:"How is the selection process run?" I watch for hesitance in answers, reluctance to make eye contact, nervous twitches and other signs of lying.

"Only the most clever, the most powerful, the most deadly, and the most beautiful are able to become handmaidens."

Kelenas wrote:
Well, I keep working on that, then. Probably control (aka 'specify how much I want to blow something up') first, then things like actually shaping magic for more specific spells later.

Comes easily to you.

True, but now I can't pull any scenes about choking someone with magic while lamenting their lack of faith. At least not for a while.

Stick to your talents. Wink

Alright, I won't. (As much as I'd like to. Wink)

She might swat you.

How feasible would it be to intentionally leave such groups alone, or even support and somewhat protect them (without their knowledge, of course), while specifically targeting more moderate voices and groups amongst the angels' religion?

"More trouble than its worth."

"Alright, so it's not as bad as I thought. Guess that's something, at least."

"What were you thinking?"

"Kind of comparable to the feud between us and the angels?"

"Not quite. More a violent rivalry than the struggle for idological dominance."

"Already got a rough idea of how badly we're currently off when you said the previous emperor made all cults and the like rise up, but this drove it home even more." I take a few moments where I just quietly enjoy the maid's massage while thinking things over.
"It's been worse."

"Where would you focus your attention in regards to rebuilding our intelligence network?"

"I'm working on reestablishing the cults. Will take some time though."

(OOC: Erm, who's talking with me here? I kinda though this was a discussion betweem player and GM, rather than characters?) No, but Nurgle doesn't represent just disease, he's also the closest thing to a death-related Chaos God, which is kinda the Undead's thing. Though, getting kinda off topic, so I'll just drop it.

Mistake. And Nurgle is disease. Undead are an enemy ofChaose as Undead represent unchanging stasis and chaos chaotic change.

Psyckosama
Admin

View user profile https://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:16 pm

Handmaidens: The Red Oni Sisters
-Kasho: Two horned Red Oni. Elder Handmaiden.
-Haisoksu: One horned Red Oni. Younger Handmaiden

Harem:
Lamia Concubine: Archives clerk with some magical aptitude.
Arachne Concubine: Assassin and bane of food everywhere.

Contacts:
-Grand Princess of the Fire Dragon Clan (pending results of letter)

Pending Events:
- letters to the Grand Princess
- Webmail (Arachne sends letter of thanks to the Princess)
- clan meeting
- seaside vacation happy fun times

"Delicate issue. Was waiting for the right moment."

"Well, if there are any other similarly delicate issues, now's a good time to share. I mean, here we are, a convenient supply of breakables and solid walls on hand."

Time and effort.

Seem like it. I'll make practice sessions a regular part of my schedule then.

She looks... offended by the very idea of tea in the mug.

Oh, for the love of ... fine, if she feels that strongly about it, cup it is. Arguing probably isn't going to get me anywhere since it seems like one of those Path Of The Maid things.

"Ah. Right. I think there was a misconception. It's not mutations as much as it attracts all forms of nasties."

Noted.

So is he hired?

Like I said, consistency. If he delivers quality over the timeframe I gave him (seriously, it's just a few days) he's in.

You think that'll take a while to get through to her.

Time and effort.
Rieverre
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Psyckosama wrote:You practice for a while. Lets move on.

After making things go boom for probably longer than is proper, a manic grin on my face the entire time, I calm my features then turn to the Priest. "My thanks priest, you were very helpful with your advise. ....Does the princess enjoy applying magic like this? Because if what I saw when I arrived is a hint of what she can do, then she must be incredible to watch when she goes all out like this." Also a way to FINALLY find some common ground but I DON'T voice that opinion.

"Nothin' we can't handle."

"Alright then. Have fun."

Chuckle.

"Yes laugh at my misfortune..." I mutter flatly. "So We've got a succubus queen and dark elves as well. What's their leader like? If my people's legends about them are even vaguely accurate I can expect smug a jackass with a severe case of cronic stab-in-the-back syndrome yes?"
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Psyckosama wrote:

"Only the most clever, the most powerful, the most deadly, and the most beautiful are able to become handmaidens."

I frown, something seems fishy but I don't have any evidence. I remain silent for a moment seeing if they get nervous.
"Alright, let's get this over with."

Silver Sun 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Comes easily to you.
Awesome.
But, let's just assume for simplicity's sake that I spend an hour or two practicing magic each day when I have the time, both so the risk of me accidentally blowing up decreases, and so I can better blow something up when I want to.
It's probably gonna take a while until I'll be ready to tackle more advanced magic in the form of actual spells, anyway.

Stick to your talents. Wink
*disappointed now*

She might swat you.
Hence why I'm not asking. I'd rather not get swatted. Razz

"What were you thinking?"
"Pretty much as I said; that I'd be looked down upon due to being summoned into the Royal Family rather than born, and this tainting any potential diplomacy with them," I shrug. "I still don't expect any such diplomacy to be easy, but that's still better than being near impossible."

"It's been worse."
Okay, this I gotta hear.

"I'm working on reestablishing the cults. Will take some time though."
"Alright," I reply, pausing to groan once more in appreciation at the maid's skill, though it seems like the massage is nearing its end. "Thank you for answering my questions; you've given me quite a bit to think about. Are there any issues or topics you'd like to broach on your part?"

After waiting for the reply (and dealing with anything the Duke might actually bring up), I wait until the maid is done with her massage before slipping off the massage lounger, enjoying the relaxed way my body now feels, before turning towards the maid who gave me the massage.

"Thank you very much," I tell her sincerely, gently grasping her hands in mine to plant a kiss on them, "I haven't felt this relaxed in a long while, and I hope I can look forward to enjoying your skill again in the not too far future."

A small part of this might have been to make a good impression on the maid, but the vast majority was completely honest; I felt *great* after this massage.

Next step after talking with the Duke now is to seek out the General.
Kelenas
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Rieverre wrote:
"Well, if there are any other similarly delicate issues, now's a good time to share. I mean, here we are, a convenient supply of breakables and solid walls on hand."

He chuckles. "Nothing neatly as pressing or awkward. Though you might want to worry about her cousin... and I don't mean The Duke. Her other cousin. They're very close and do everything together."

Seem like it. I'll make practice sessions a regular part of my schedule then.

Alright.

Oh, for the love of ... fine, if she feels that strongly about it, cup it is. Arguing probably isn't going to get me anywhere since it seems like one of those Path Of The Maid things.

You might as well have asked for some Katchup for your Lobster.

Like I said, consistency. If he delivers quality over the timeframe I gave him (seriously, it's just a few days) he's in.

He bristles a bit. "No offense, sire, but I'm a Halfling. Food is life, and if for some reason my cooking skills suddenly went bugger all... well I'd... I'd jump in that foul smelling louts stew pot meself because life wouldn't be worth living..."

He's not being crass, not really, this is pure PRIDE in his work talking.

The Ogre cook suddenly looks thoughtful.

The Halfling looks over at him and you swear that if looks could kill you'd be scraping the Ogre off the walls. "Now listen here ye great ball of puss. Ye even think another bloody thought about sabotaging me cookin' and I'll makin' dog food out of yer giblets!"

Time and effort.

Good things don't come easy.

Brian Boru wrote:After making things go boom for probably longer than is proper, a manic grin on my face the entire time, I calm my features then turn to the Priest.  "My thanks priest, you were very helpful with your advise.  ....Does the princess enjoy applying magic like this?  Because if what I saw when I arrived is a hint of what she can do, then she must be incredible to watch when she goes all out like this."  Also a way to FINALLY find some common ground but I DON'T voice that opinion.

"Yes, she does. She knows some of the more refined forms, but her passion has never been in the magical arts."

He sighs. "For your sake, do not try and engage her in economic theory. It will be painful."

"Alright then.  Have fun."

His grin is downright SAVAGE. "Oh, we will... if we capture any princesses I'll make sure they're sent your way. In silks and chains."

"Yes laugh at my misfortune..."  I mutter flatly.  "So We've got a succubus queen and dark elves as well.  What's their leader like?  If my people's legends about them are even vaguely accurate I can expect smug a jackass with a severe case of cronic stab-in-the-back syndrome yes?"

"Accurate."

Silver Sun 17 wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:

I frown, something seems fishy but I don't have any evidence. I remain silent for a moment seeing if they get nervous.
"Alright, let's get this over with."

"Alright, we kneel, you put your hand on our heads and we swear our eternal loyaly to you with our true names. And then you repeat our names and accept our oaths..."

The Eldest kneels.

"I Kasho swear myself body and soul to your service, master. Please accept my oath."

A moment later her sister adds.

"I Haisoksu swear myself body and soul to your service, master. Please accept my oath."

the moment you do they both tackle you onto the bed with passonate gropes and kisses.

"And now we complete the ritual..."

Kelenas wrote:
Awesome.
But, let's just assume for simplicity's sake that I spend an hour or two practicing magic each day when I have the time, both so the risk of me accidentally blowing up decreases, and so I can better blow something up when I want to.
It's probably gonna take a while until I'll be ready to tackle more advanced magic in the form of actual spells, anyway.

Right. But simply blowing things up is fast.

The sisters are a bit anxious. They think they should have been there... but they're impressed.

And a couple hours later the Princess comes to see you. "I hear you've taken quickly to your power."

*disappointed now*

At least for now.

Hence why I'm not asking. I'd rather not get swatted. Razz

Heh.

"Pretty much as I said; that I'd be looked down upon due to being summoned into the Royal Family rather than born, and this tainting any potential diplomacy with them," I shrug. "I still don't expect any such diplomacy to be easy, but that's still better than being near impossible."

"It's all a game with them. They live for their games. Strict rules of conduct, but a great deal of work in the shadows."

Okay, this I gotta hear.

"Well you can start with the First Emperor and his simultaneous attempt to conquer all five realms... no offense to my ultimate ancestor, but the man was nutter than a Were-squirrel loaded Halfling Pipe Weed in the midst of a Walnut plantation."

"Alright," I reply, pausing to groan once more in appreciation at the maid's skill, though it seems like the massage is nearing its end. "Thank you for answering my questions; you've given me quite a bit to think about. Are there any issues or topics you'd like to broach on your part?"

"Yes, tell me about your realm. The interesting thing with you transplants is every once in a while you have something to offer. Not often mind you, but often enough that it is at least worth asking... if only so I can salvage the situation when you decide to bugger things up."

After waiting for the reply (and dealing with anything the Duke might actually bring up), I wait until the maid is done with her massage before slipping off the massage lounger, enjoying the relaxed way my body now feels, before turning towards the maid who gave me the massage.

"Thank you very much," I tell her sincerely, gently grasping her hands in mine to plant a kiss on them, "I haven't felt this relaxed in a long while, and I hope I can look forward to enjoying your skill again in the not too far future."

"My pleasure, sire."

A small part of this might have been to make a good impression on the maid, but the vast majority was completely honest; I felt *great* after this massage.

Next step after talking with the Duke now is to seek out the General.

You find him splitting logs with a battle axe... and by logs I mean 2-3 foot across at 4-5 ft tall and by with a battle axe I mean with single strikes. And I don't always mean with the grain.

Last edited by Psyckosama on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:34 pm

Harem:
Lamia Concubine: Archives clerk with some magical aptitude.
Arachne Concubine: Assassin and bane of food everywhere.

Contacts:

Pending Events:
- letters to the Grand Princess
- clan meeting

Psyckosama wrote:He chuckles. "Nothing neatly as pressing or awkward. Though you might want to worry about her cousin... and I don't mean The Duke. Her other cousin. They're very close and do everything together."

"And my but that's a loaded bit of phrasing that I'm going to ask you to elaborate on, as I don't want to make more of an ass of myself than I already have."

Pause.

"Well, unless I intend to. Or it's comedically appropriate. Or a mixture of both."

Another pause ...

"Also, is she standing behind me at the moment?"

You might as well have asked for some Katchup for your Lobster.

Actually, that can work, but it's less ketchup and more along the lines of a salsa that includes tomatoes. Yes, I'm a barbarian who tries these things out just because some people claim you shouldn't.

He bristles a bit. "No offense, sire, but I'm a Halfling. Food is life, and if for some reason my cooking skills suddenly went bugger all... well I'd... I'd jump in that foul smelling louts stew pot meself because life wouldn't be worth living..."

He's not being crass, not really, this is pure PRIDE in his work talking.

The Ogre cook suddenly looks thoughtful.

The Halfling looks over at him and you swear that if looks could kill you'd be scraping the Ogre off the walls. "Now listen here ye great ball of puss. Ye even think another bloody thought about sabotaging me cookin' and I'll makin' dog food out of yer giblets!"

"No offense taken, but one, you're the first Halfing I've met, two, show, don't tell. Finally, and most importantly, three," here I point a finger to myself. "Tyrant."

I don't want to make a habit out of signing up every Sam, Pippin and Frodo I run into and his prospects are certainly looking better now than they did not hours ago.
Rieverre
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Yes, she does. She knows some of the more refined forms, but her passion has never been in the magical arts."

He sighs. "For your sake, do not try and engage her in economic theory. It will be painful."

I chuckle, "If that's true then I must have dodged a rockslide earlier considering I mentioned to her how my world isn't on the precious metal system. She just thought it absurd and left it at that. But I'll remember that in the future."

His grin is downright SAVAGE. "Oh, we will... if we capture any princesses I'll make sure they're sent your way. In silks and chains."

"And I'll accept them in the spirit of the gesture, though I think I more than have my hands full at the moment," glancing to my girls if they are there.

"Accurate."

"....question...would anyone be TOO ...miffed...if I were to...hypothetically speaking...blasted the Dark Elf to kingdom come if their...instincts grated a little too much? All Hypothetical of course."
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:32 pm

Psyckosama wrote:

"Alright, we kneel, you put your hand on our heads and we swear our eternal loyaly to you with our true names. And then you repeat our names and accept our oaths..."

The Eldest kneels.

"I Kasho swear myself body and soul to your service, master. Please accept my oath."
Kasho, I accept your Oath in the sprit it is given.

A moment later her sister adds.

"I Haisoksu swear myself body and soul to your service, master. Please accept my oath."
Haisoksu, I accept your Oath in the spirt it is given
the moment you do they both tackle you onto the bed with passonate gropes and kisses.

"And now we complete the ritual..."
"Mind telling me what you've been hiding first. their seems to be something makeing you want to keep a rapid pace."

Last time i didn't question something so seemingly innocate i ended up out for week.

Silver Sun 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:30 am

Psyckosama wrote:Right. But simply blowing things up is fast.

The sisters are a bit anxious. They think they should have been there... but they're impressed.
Well, I'm sorry if I worried them; that wasn't my intention. Though I'm glad to hear that I impressed them, however accidental it might've been on my part.
And a couple hours later the Princess comes to see you. "I hear you've taken quickly to your power."
"At least to the part about blowing things up, it seems, yeah. Kinda surprised me, to be honest; considering I have absolutely no experience with magic, I figured it'd take me quite a while to get anything done with it."
"Yes, tell me about your realm. The interesting thing with you transplants is every once in a while you have something to offer. Not often mind you, but often enough that it is at least worth asking... if only so I can salvage the situation when you decide to bugger things up."
He gets a rough overview as well.
"I think you would've liked it quite a bit. Nukes and similar weapons of mass destruction make open warfare between those nations with access to them incredibly risky, so most conflicts are kept 'under the table', so to speak. Assassinations, kidnapping of researchers, extracting defectors, funding rebels, and so on. Someone with your skills probably would have felt right at home."

I pause and think for a moment. "That might actually give me some ideas, depending on how things are here. Tell me; what kind of drugs are there? Specifically, are there any that are highly addictive to humans, and could be produced by our alchemists, or grown in the lands of our allies in the mortal world?"
You find him splitting logs with a battle axe... and by logs I mean 2-3 foot across at 4-5 ft tall and by with a battle axe I mean with single strikes. And I don't always mean with the grain.
I whistle, impressed, then catch myself. "Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt, but from my point of view this is pretty damn impressive."
Kelenas
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:26 am

Rieverre wrote:"And my but that's a loaded bit of phrasing that I'm going to ask you to elaborate on, as I don't want to make more of an ass of myself than I already have."

Pause.

"Well, unless I intend to. Or it's comedically appropriate. Or a mixture of both."

Another pause ...

"Also, is she standing behind me at the moment?"

"Yes."

Actually, that can work, but it's less ketchup and more along the lines of a salsa that includes tomatoes. Yes, I'm a barbarian who tries these things out just because some people claim you shouldn't.

The maids are probably going to assassinate you aren't they?  Twisted Evil 

"No offense taken, but one, you're the first Halfing I've met, two, show, don't tell. Finally, and most importantly, three," here I point a finger to myself. "Tyrant."

I don't want to make a habit out of signing up every Sam, Pippin and Frodo I run into and his prospects are certainly looking better now than they did not hours ago.

Hey, halfling has to have his pride.

And you get a polite return letter from the Dragon Princess the next morning.

Brian Boru wrote:I chuckle, "If that's true then I must have dodged a rockslide earlier considering I mentioned to her how my world isn't on the precious metal system.  She just thought it absurd and left it at that.  But I'll remember that in the future."

Actually, there was a small rant involved.

"And I'll accept them in the spirit of the gesture, though I think I more than have my hands full at the moment," glancing to my girls if they are there.

"I'll do my best to keep the boys off 'em."

"....question...would anyone be TOO ...miffed...if I were to...hypothetically speaking...blasted the Dark Elf to kingdom come if their...instincts grated a little too much?  All Hypothetical of course."

"The Elves would take offense. Everyone else would probably be relieved or amused."

Silver Sun 17 wrote:
Kasho, I accept your Oath in the sprit it is given.

Haisoksu, I accept your Oath in the spirt it is given

"Mind telling me what you've been hiding first. their seems to be something makeing you want to keep a rapid pace."

Last time i didn't question something so seemingly innocate i ended up out for week.

"We literally can't tell you, but time is of the essence otherwise..."

The door opens and this enters.

You are the Demon King... - Page 17 LXgoDmY

"Hello master I have been se... oh, you fucking whores."

"That might happen..."

Kelenas wrote:Well, I'm sorry if I worried them; that wasn't my intention. Though I'm glad to hear that I impressed them, however accidental it might've been on my part.

Its more if they're not there you might die, or the overflow might kill them.

"At least to the part about blowing things up, it seems, yeah. Kinda surprised me, to be honest; considering I have absolutely no experience with magic, I figured it'd take me quite a while to get anything done with it."

"Blowing things up is really all you need to prove your strength. The rest is fluff."

"I think you would've liked it quite a bit. Nukes and similar weapons of mass destruction make open warfare between those nations with access to them incredibly risky, so most conflicts are kept 'under the table', so to speak. Assassinations, kidnapping of researchers, extracting defectors, funding rebels, and so on. Someone with your skills probably would have felt right at home."

"Oh... sounds fun!"

I pause and think for a moment. "That might actually give me some ideas, depending on how things are here. Tell me; what kind of drugs are there? Specifically, are there any that are highly addictive to humans, and could be produced by our alchemists, or grown in the lands of our allies in the mortal world?"

"Purification spells," he points out. "They make drug addictions difficult and magically addictive substances tend to lead to madness and psychosis."

I whistle, impressed, then catch myself. "Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt, but from my point of view this is pretty damn impressive."

"Thanks, laddie!"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:08 am

Harem:
-Lamia Concubine: Archives clerk with some magical aptitude.
-Arachne Concubine: Assassin and bane of food everywhere.

Household staff:
-Halfing Chef (pending)

Contacts:

Pending Events:
- clan meeting

Psyckosama wrote:"Yes."

"Figures."

I turn around.

The maids are probably going to assassinate you aren't they?  Twisted Evil 

I'll go out on a limb and assume I'm still not the worst offender they've had to deal with, or the most temperamental. ^^

Hey, halfling has to have his pride.

And you get a polite return letter from the Dragon Princess the next morning.

Shiny. I'll read it at breakfast. Unless I have something else penciled in for that, as it was yesterday, in which case read it before breakfast.
Rieverre
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:49 am

Psyckosama wrote:Actually, there was a small rant involved.

Still managed to get out of there relatively quickly.

"I'll do my best to keep the boys off 'em."

Nod in return. I like the guy, decent enough fellow.

"The Elves would take offense. Everyone else would probably be relieved or amused.

“I’ll just blow some rocks to smithereens if the impulse ever hits me.”

As I eat the lizard I ask what this critter is, where it came from and if it’s wild then is trying to take one down any challenge? Because I’ve been getting this urge to murderize something for a while now.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Rieverre wrote:

You can assume that's done.

"Figures."

I turn around.

She's looking at you with her arms crossed. "You're learning relatively quickly."

I'll go out on a limb and assume I'm still not the worst offender they've had to deal with, or the most temperamental. ^^

PRobably... but DO NOT fuck with the way of the maid.

Shiny. I'll read it at breakfast. Unless I have something else penciled in for that, as it was yesterday, in which case read it before breakfast.

It's polite and to the point. And her handwriting is so good you could have it framed.

In general if you'd like to meet before the official clan meeting, she's open to the possibility.

Brian Boru wrote:Still managed to get out of there relatively quickly.

You're feeling strangely lucky.

Nod in return.  I like the guy, decent enough fellow.

For a rampaging Orc warlord. Wink

“I’ll just blow some rocks to smithereens if the impulse ever hits me.”

"Didn't say not to vaporize the elf, just others might not appreciate it."

As I eat the lizard I ask what this critter is, where it came from and if it’s wild then is trying to take one down any challenge?  Because I’ve been getting this urge to murderize something for a while now.

It's a form of salamander.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:57 am

Psyckosama wrote:You're feeling strangely lucky.

Heh

For a rampaging Orc warlord. Wink

Snerk.

"Didn't say not to vaporize the elf, just others might not appreciate it."

"Oh really?"

You are the Demon King... - Page 17 1369938071451

It's a form of salamander.

So a form of domestic or does someone need to track down and kill this thing? HINT HINT WANT TO GO AND TEST THIS NEW BLAST SHIT TO KINGDOM COME SPELL!!!
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:27 am

Harem:

Household staff:
-Halfing Chef (pending)

Contacts:
-Grand Princess of the Fire Dragon Clan

Pending Events:
- clan meeting

She's looking at you with her arms crossed. "You're learning relatively quickly."

"I can set things on fire by squinting at them really hard. I know for you that might just be Tuesday ... or whatever it is you call a normal day of the week around here ... but for me it's shiny and new and exciting and I want to learn how to abuse the hell out of it," I say with a bright smile. "Also, the fact that I might need to actually use it in practice is a bit of a motivator here too."

PRobably... but DO NOT fuck with the way of the maid.

Hey, I like maids. I'll try not to annoy them too much.

It's polite and to the point. And her handwriting is so good you could have it framed.

In general if you'd like to meet before the official clan meeting, she's open to the possibility.

I send a reply in the affirmative. I would very much appreciate having another point of view present. Looking at things from a new perspective can often mean the difference between making or breaking a negotiation, especially as the Grand Princess already acted with my best interests in mind when we first met. And as an aside I add that we have yet to have a discussion about the coffee.

Anyway, I'll inform the staff (ever-present ninja meido!) that she might be coming and have them prepare appropriate lodgings for a personal guest of high rank. That is, unless the dragons already have diplomatic apartments in the Place somewhere? Actually, no, get the staff to prepare something even then.
Rieverre
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:32 pm

Psyckosama wrote:

"We literally can't tell you, but time is of the essence otherwise..."

The door opens and this enters.

You are the Demon King... - Page 17 LXgoDmY

"Hello master I have been se... oh, you fucking whores."

"That might happen..."

"Okay, new girl YOU explain what trick these two have pulled."

Silver Sun 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:15 pm

BACK BITCHES!

Though seriously, it was too intense there for a bit and I burned out.

Silver Sun 17 wrote:
"Okay, new girl YOU explain what trick these two have pulled."

"They're lying whores, m'lord. I was was chosen not them. Execute them and bind me as was intended."

"She's lying my lord. Shall we dispose of this trash?"

They summon weapons.

You are the Demon King... - Page 17 SEHXD7T

Brian Boru wrote:"Oh really?"

You are the Demon King... - Page 17 1369938071451

"Really."

So a form of domestic or does someone need to track down and kill this thing?  HINT HINT WANT TO GO AND TEST THIS NEW BLAST SHIT TO KINGDOM COME SPELL!!!

Yes, they are in the wild...

Rieverre wrote:Rank: Emperor

Harem:

Household staff:
-Halfing Chef (pending)

Contacts:

Pending Events:
- clan meeting

"I can set things on fire by squinting at them really hard. I know for you that might just be Tuesday ... or whatever it is you call a normal day of the week around here ... but for me it's shiny and new and exciting and I want to learn how to abuse the hell out of it," I say with a bright smile. "Also, the fact that I might need to actually use it in practice is a bit of a motivator here too."
"I understand. I felt much the same way when I discovered my powers. I was 5, but I felt much the same way."
Hey, I like maids. I'll try not to annoy them too much.

Smart!

I send a reply in the affirmative. I would very much appreciate having another point of view present. Looking at things from a new perspective can often mean the difference between making or breaking a negotiation, especially as the Grand Princess already acted with my best interests in mind when we first met. And as an aside I add that we have yet to have a discussion about the coffee.

Alright, how soon do you want to meet?

Anyway, I'll inform the staff (ever-present ninja meido!) that she might be coming and have them prepare appropriate lodgings for a personal guest of high rank. That is, unless the dragons already have diplomatic apartments in the Place somewhere? Actually, no, get the staff to prepare something even then.

You have diplomatic apartments.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
"They're lying whores, m'lord. I was was chosen not them. Execute them and bind me as was intended."

"She's lying my lord. Shall we dispose of this trash?"

They summon weapons.

"Stand down, all three of you." the gears in my head start turning as my mouth turns to a frown and I study each of their faces for a moment. "Did the three of you know that your races have the EXACT same tells as humans when it comes to lying?" Okay I'm bluffing there, I don't know if that's accurate or not. "Let me take a guess, from the fact that all of you want the position badly and that you won't hesitate to kill one another your competing for being bound to me. I'm i right so far? I would assume the win condition is swearing an oath then bedding me, hence their eagerness" I gesture to the twins. "And your attire." I point to the newcomer.

Silver Sun 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:55 pm

Harem:

Household staff:
-Halfing Chef (pending)

Contacts:

Pending Events:
- clan meeting
- seaside vacation happy fun times[/quote]

Psyckosama wrote:"I understand. I felt much the same way when I discovered my powers. I was 5, but I felt much the same way."

*shurg* "I am my inner child. I'd welcome any advice you could give."

Alright, how soon do you want to meet?

As soon as would be convenient for her, preferably before the clan meeting tho.

You have diplomatic apartments.

Makes sense. Let's use those then.
Rieverre
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:53 pm

Psyckosama wrote:BACK BITCHES!

WHOOOOHOOOO!

Though seriously, it was too intense there for a bit and I burned out.

Not a problem, happens to all of us.

"Really."

I smirk, "I'll have to save that for later."

Yes, they are in the wild...

"Interesting...." Then I blink, damn but I'm feeling a lot more....vicious than I ever have in my life. I mention that in passing to someone, is that some sort of demon trait? Or am I have a power trip because I was originally human?
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:56 am

Silver Sun 17 wrote:
"Stand down, all three of you." the gears in my head start turning as my mouth turns to a frown and I study each of their faces for a moment. "Did the three of you know that your races have the EXACT same tells as humans when it comes to lying?" Okay I'm bluffing there, I don't know if that's accurate or not. "Let me take a guess, from the fact that all of you want the position badly and that you won't hesitate to kill one another your competing for being bound to me. I'm i right so far? I would assume the win condition is swearing an oath then bedding me, hence their eagerness" I gesture to the twins. "And your attire." I point to the newcomer.

They all share a shamefaced look. "Yes sire... for the place as your first and second handmaidens..."

Harem:

Household staff:
-Halfing Chef (pending)

Contacts:

Pending Events:
- clan meeting

*shurg* "I am my inner child. I'd welcome any advice you could give."

"Don't blow yourself up."

As soon as would be convenient for her, preferably before the clan meeting tho.

She's available as soon as you will it.

Makes sense. Let's use those then.

Righto.

Brian Boru wrote:
I smirk, "I'll have to save that for later."

"Probably wise, but it is a benefit of virtually absolute power."

"Interesting...."  Then I blink, damn but I'm feeling a lot more....vicious than I ever have in my life.  I mention that in passing to someone, is that some sort of demon trait?  Or am I have a power trip because I was originally human?

Half of one, two thirds of the other? Which is which is your own call Wink

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:32 am

Harem:

Household staff:
-Halfing Chef (pending)

Contacts:

Pending Events:
- clan meeting
- seaside vacation happy fun times[/quote]

Psyckosama wrote:"Don't blow yourself up."

Sound advice, and given the randomness of some of these summonings it probably bears repeating.

I give her a wry grin. "I'll endeavor to keep that in mind. Did you need something, or were you just dropping by for the Schadenfreude?"

Regardless, I think I'm done training for the day. I'll probably make it part of my daily routine tho, and set aside time for it. I'd like to be able to be a person of mass destruction without calling forth a killer headache as a result.

She's available as soon as you will it.

Good. I could use an extra information vector. Plus, I have yet to see her human-oid form, so that ought to be interesting. Anyway, I send a formal invitation which I get the help of the Younger Handmaiden to draft, appropriate wording and all.
Rieverre
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:43 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Probably wise, but it is a benefit of virtually absolute power."

"Indeed."

Half of one, two thirds of the other? Which is which is your own call Wink

...charming...

So how about that meeting the rest of Princess's family (including that other cousin you mentioned)
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:49 am

Psyckosama wrote:

They all share a shamefaced look. "Yes sire... for the place as your first and second handmaidens..."

"and that position carries a great deal of power with it, enough to offset the risks of giving your true name. which these two already have for your information. What typically happens to losers, both the ones that impress the ruler in there attempts and those that don't?"

Silver Sun 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Harem:

Household staff:
-Halfing Chef (pending)

Contacts:

Pending Events:
- clan meeting

Sound advice, and given the randomness of some of these summonings it probably bears repeating.

"Very much. There have been a couple rather... comical demon emperors."

I give her a wry grin. "I'll endeavor to keep that in mind. Did you need something, or were you just dropping by for the Schadenfreude?"

"Mostly amusements sake."

Regardless, I think I'm done training for the day. I'll probably make it part of my daily routine tho, and set aside time for it. I'd like to be able to be a person of mass destruction without calling forth a killer headache as a result.

Right

Good. I could use an extra information vector. Plus, I have yet to see her human-oid form, so that ought to be interesting. Anyway, I send a formal invitation which I get the help of the Younger Handmaiden to draft, appropriate wording and all.

You're informed she will be visiting for dinner.

Brian Boru wrote:So how about that meeting the rest of Princess's family (including that other cousin you mentioned)

Alright. How do you want this set up?

Silver Sun 17 wrote:"and that position carries a great deal of power with it, enough to offset the risks of giving your true name. which these two already have for your information. What typically happens to losers, both the ones that impress the ruler in there attempts and those that don't?"

"Depends on the demon king... and they're not actually your handmaidens until you've fucked them. Until then... they're targets."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre on Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:24 am

Harem:

Household staff:
-Halfing Chef (pending)

Contacts:

Pending Events:
- clan meeting

Psyckosama wrote:"Very much. There have been a couple rather... comical demon emperors."

"... I'm almost afraid to ask, but did you get someone who declared no-pants-day a national holiday?"

"Mostly amusements sake."

"Ah. I do apparently live to amuse, so that's the 'mostly' part taken care of," I pause to wait on whether or not she picks up the conversation hook.

You're informed she will be visiting for dinner.

... guess the halfing will be cooking for a dragon then. I'll have someone let him know. It should be valuable work experience for him.
Rieverre
Rieverre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelenas on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:10 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
Kelenas wrote:Well, I'm sorry if I worried them; that wasn't my intention. Though I'm glad to hear that I impressed them, however accidental it might've been on my part.

Its more if they're not there you might die, or the overflow might kill them.
Awww... and here I thought they cared about me... Razz

"Blowing things up is really all you need to prove your strength. The rest is fluff."
"I'd still prefer to learn as much as possible. I imagine there's a lot of spells and whatnot that will come in handy in various situations."
I grin.
"But I agree that there's most likely plenty of problems that can be solved by a big enough explosion."

"Oh... sounds fun!"
"I don't suppose we might be able to create some kind of similar situation amongst the Light-backed nations? Sow dissent amongst some of them, or parts of their population, to keep them busy, and force them to spend resources on such conflicts?"

"Purification spells," he points out. "They make drug addictions difficult and magically addictive substances tend to lead to madness and psychosis."
"Mh, that makes things more difficult of course, though I can think of some factors that might still make this a potentially interesting approach to pursue; simple habit-building might still get people addicted, if not as quickly or thoroughly, and depending on how difficult or draining the casting of purification spells is, might keep priests busy that could otherwise be used elsewhere. Though the final details are obviously left to you; just throwing some ideas out there."

"Thanks, laddie!"
"Reminds me that I should probably look into getting some combat training as well, not just learning how to blow things up by thinking at them hard. Though that's not why I'm here; if you have some time, I wanted to learn more about our military and its situation."
Kelenas
Kelenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:25 pm

Psyckosama wrote:

"Depends on the demon king... and they're not actually your handmaidens until you've fucked them. Until then... they're targets."

"how many others are competing and how did you three manage to beat them here?

Silver Sun 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum