Giant Stompy Robots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP - Page 5 Empty Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Psyckosama Mon May 12, 2014 1:33 am

Brian Boru wrote:Didn't think so.  Trust path it is.

:p

"DAMMIT I WANNA LIVE PERIOD!"

"In what? A box?"

You open a door.

Panty blinks. "The fuck is my room doing here?"

Psyckosama
Admin

https://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP - Page 5 Empty Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Brian Boru Mon May 12, 2014 2:02 am

Psyckosama wrote:"In what? A box?"

"AAAAAGH!" Note this is still my momentary insanity so we can cut this off at any point.

You open a door.

Panty blinks. "The fuck is my room doing here?"

I blink at that, "Wait seriously? Are you sure?"

Once I get and answer I mutter "Okay that's more than a little bizarre..."

I then get a bit contemplative, "I wonder...follow me ladies." I check the rest of the rooms on this floor, ready to hide if someone other than me or the girls show up. I do have SOME dignity left, I'd rather preserve it if I could. If I'm right the rooms of the other girls are also here.

If that's confirmed then I say to them, "I'm starting to think our situation is better than I was fearing.....neat."
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitchy_Artemis Mon May 12, 2014 2:03 am

Psyckosama wrote:
No.
Good, good, is Panty still checking me out?

They look at each other and glare.

"He's right," Kneesocks states. "As much as I loathe to admit it, we should probably work together to find out what nonsense this is before we deal with you two once and for all."

"Don't you mean before we kick your skanky red asses again?"
I sigh. "Come on then, lets go.." I try to give Kneesocks an understanding or sympathetic look, having to deal with the 'angels' who get away with there shit mostly because there the main characters, that has to hurt.

It's full of clothing that from the less than generously huge bust, probably fits Kneesocks.

The large number of stockings points to her for sure.
"Hey, Kneesocks, do theses look like yours?" I call back to her as I want to double check this, and I want to see her strut her stuff a little.

"It's fucking awesome. I can eat all I want and not gain a pound."
"... damn, that sounds awesome, but I hope you dont go too nuts with it." I say as I walk out of the room, and check the others for one that fits stocking, then me.

Twitchy_Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Mon May 12, 2014 4:01 am

Psyckosama wrote:Glock wishes they made guns that nice.

Hooo ... for all that, it seems kind of familiar, but maybe that's just due to the way the frame looks.

Stocking and panty explore a bit and before long everyone is dressed.

I don't bother hiding my frank admiration of how damn good they look in whatever they picked ... but I at least try not to leer. Much.

You go down to the four star. Don't even have to make reservations.

Marching in confidently as though you own the place is easy if you do actually own the place. ^^

As far as places to eat go, Ambrosia is still pretty damn good and not as stuffy as one would expect. Also, the nymph motifs on the ornamental support columns and wall reliefs are very nice. In all, about the only thing out of line with it is the mixed shout out to Greek mythology in place of a more heavenly theme ... but again, sexy nymph art and wait-staff in modern takes on togas.

They see you, you're taken to your table in the VIP room. No waiting.

And added bonus of a subtle white noise generator that's probably standard issue at any halfway-decent private restaurant table. ^^

"Ladies," I start, after the initial glasses of bubbly have been poured - it's hardly connoisseur stuff and would probably get laughed out of any serious tasting, but it's light, sweet without being overwhelming, and with just the right amount of fizz. "I'm tempted to say 'so, where were we?' but it's been a busy day thus far, so let's just try to enjoy our meal for a little while. Unless you have concerns?"

... letting him know I'd used the Break Room probably doesn't help.

He'll send someone up. You didn't shoot the walls again, did you?"[/quote]

No, no ... though that's what the steel plate additions to the walls there are for. I did end up sharing that particular avenue of stress relief with two of my spouses though, so there's a bit more bedlam than usual to sort through.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Mon May 12, 2014 11:15 am

Brian Boru wrote:"AAAAAGH!"  Note this is still my momentary insanity so we can cut this off at any point.

Heh. Well, the angels seem amused, the demons are calculating.

I blink at that, "Wait seriously?  Are you sure?"

"Fuck yeah. This is all my stuff!"

Once I get and answer I mutter "Okay that's more than a little bizarre..."  

Tell me about it... ugh! This means somebodies been going through my stuff!

I then get a bit contemplative, "I wonder...follow me ladies."   I check the rest of the rooms on this floor, ready to hide if someone other than me or the girls show up.  I do have SOME dignity left, I'd rather preserve it if I could.  If I'm right the rooms of the other girls are also here.  

If that's confirmed then I say to them, "I'm starting to think our situation is better than I was fearing.....neat."

And they are... along with a fully fitted lounge and a bondage dungeon!

When she sees the dungeon Stocking's eyes light up "Just what mama asked for Christmas!"

Twitchy_Artemis wrote:
Good, good, is Panty still checking me out?

You still naked? ;p

I sigh. "Come on then, lets go.." I try to give Kneesocks an understanding or sympathetic look, having to deal with the 'angels' who get away with there shit mostly because there the main characters, that has to hurt.

Keep in mind the demons are evil and sadistic...

"Hey, Kneesocks, do theses look like yours?" I call back to her as I want to double check this, and I want to see her strut her stuff a little.

She looks in. "What is my room doing here..."

She pauses for a moment then rushes over and throws on a robe.

"... damn, that sounds awesome, but I hope you dont go too nuts with it." I say as I walk out of the room, and check the others for one that fits stocking, then me.

"Why not go nuts? You got it, make the most of it."

Rieverre wrote:
Hooo ... for all that, it seems kind of familiar, but maybe that's just due to the way the frame looks.

Though looking at it you do see it's a Stark Industries piece.

I don't bother hiding my frank admiration of how damn good they look in whatever they picked ... but I at least try not to leer. Much.

Panty winks at you and flips her skirt a bit. Stocking just smiles.

The other two look very nice in their suits. Though they start straightening you up a bit saying your appearance reflects on them.

Marching in confidently as though you own the place is easy if you do actually own the place. ^^

Yep.

As far as places to eat go, Ambrosia is still pretty damn good and not as stuffy as one would expect. Also, the nymph motifs on the ornamental support columns and wall reliefs are very nice. In all, about the only thing out of line with it is the mixed shout out to Greek mythology in place of a more heavenly theme ... but again, sexy nymph art and wait-staff in modern takes on togas.

Frankly the art is just shy of indecent.

And the wait staff are all pretty girls in abrupt, vaguely see through togas also helps...

And added bonus of a subtle white noise generator that's probably standard issue at any halfway-decent private restaurant table. ^^

the VIP room is basically you and your guests, or the people who have reserved it... which is NOT cheap. And noone has reserved it.

"Ladies," I start, after the initial glasses of bubbly have been poured - it's hardly connoisseur stuff and would probably get laughed out of any serious tasting, but it's light, sweet without being overwhelming, and with just the right amount of fizz.

Actually its the 400 dollar a bottle shit.

"I'm tempted to say 'so, where were we?' but it's been a busy day thus far, so let's just try to enjoy our meal for a little while. Unless you have concerns?"

At this point they're over the initial freakout.

The food is great.

Stocking though is drooling at the desert cart. "Just leave that, could you..."

No, no ... though that's what the steel plate additions to the walls there are for. I did end up sharing that particular avenue of stress relief with two of my spouses though, so there's a bit more bedlam than usual to sort through.

"Sending up the maid, sir..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Mon May 12, 2014 11:45 am

Psyckosama wrote:Though looking at it you do see it's a Stark Industries piece.

Mental note, check which version of him it is when I have the time. Movie would probably be the easiest to get along with ... and the least affected by comic-schizoid syndrome.

Panty winks at you and flips her skirt a bit. Stocking just smiles.

The other two look very nice in their suits. Though they start straightening you up a bit saying your appearance reflects on them.

I'm fine with fussing as long as they don't try to put a tie on me.

"Why do I get the feeling we're going to have to teach you two how to dress down at some point," I say with a sigh ... then add. "And no, Panty, leave that joke alone. It's too obvious."

Frankly the art is just shy of indecent.

And the wait staff are all pretty girls in abrupt, vaguely see through togas also helps...

I love my new NoDayJob.

the VIP room is basically you and your guests, or the people who have reserved it... which is NOT cheap. And noone has reserved it.

Or that works too.

Actually its the 400 dollar a bottle shit.

Which some snobs would probably still scoff at, but I take your point. I am become swagzilla.

At this point they're over the initial freakout.

I mention that, as unexpected and potentially troubling Surprise!Matrimony can be, at least we've got the benefit of having the honeymoon as explanation as to why we're not taking up whatever our usual routines here would be. I do also add that I'm interested what kind of projects they've found themselves with as mine is apparently an ongoing campaign to take over the city. It seems to have started as a family thing.

The food is great.

Hence the reason for coming down here. Delicious goodness. Well, delicious spicy goodness for me, but there's quite a spread.

Stocking though is drooling at the desert cart. "Just leave that, could you..."

"Just remember you've basically got the keys to a confectionery cornucopia. No reason not to take your time and enjoy."

"Sending up the maid, sir..."

"You're a lifesaver."
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Mon May 12, 2014 1:40 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Heh. Well, the angels seem amused, the demons are calculating.

This is likely the point I break down into screaming and got slapped for my troubles.

"Fuck yeah. This is all my stuff!"

Do I want to know what it looks like in there?

Tell me about it... ugh! This means somebodies been going through my stuff!

"....really? Considering the tele-brick we got I think the 'someone' that went through your stuff is kind of obvious so I'd be a little careful about the belly-aching. Could be worse I guess. All your things might have been left behind and fair game for anyone able to find it."

And they are... along with a fully fitted lounge and a bondage dungeon!

When she sees the dungeon Stocking's eyes light up "Just what mama asked for Christmas!"

"....okay....not what I wanted to find.....wonder if I have a room somewhere....though I still don't know where we are and why we have this set up."
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Mon May 12, 2014 2:42 pm

Rieverre wrote:Mental note, check which version of him it is when I have the time. Movie would probably be the easiest to get along with ... and the least affected by comic-schizoid syndrome.

Drawing mainly off Earth's Mightiest Heros for the Avengers crew.

[quote]I'm fine with fussing as long as they don't try to put a tie on me.[quote]

They do... but are dissuaded with some effort.

"Why do I get the feeling we're going to have to teach you two how to dress down at some point," I say with a sigh

"Then you would prefer us to dress in casual wear then?"

... then add. "And no, Panty, leave that joke alone. It's too obvious."

She sticks out her tongue.

[quote]I love my new NoDayJob.[quote]

Heh.

[quote]Or that works too. [quote]

Yep. Think rich.

[quote]Which some snobs would probably still scoff at, but I take your point. I am become swagzilla. [quote]

No snobs would scoff at it, at least not as a "casual" champagne.

I mention that, as unexpected and potentially troubling Surprise!Matrimony can be, at least we've got the benefit of having the honeymoon as explanation as to why we're not taking up whatever our usual routines here would be. I do also add that I'm interested what kind of projects they've found themselves with as mine is apparently an ongoing campaign to take over the city. It seems to have started as a family thing.

Scanty and Kneesocks shrug. "Our pervious plans are now obviously non-issue, so we would have no problem aiding you..."

Panty and stocking smirk. "Kick back, do our thing. We were trying to hunt down ghosts to get enough heaven coins to earn our way back in, but that seems to be a wash. So back to hanging out and doin' what we want."

Hence the reason for coming down here. Delicious goodness. Well, delicious spicy goodness for me, but there's quite a spread.

Four star, dude...

"Just remember you've basically got the keys to a confectionery cornucopia. No reason not to take your time and enjoy."

The smile on her face is downright evil...

"You're a lifesaver."

*sigh* "So I've heard..."

Anyways,its like new next time you go in.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Mon May 12, 2014 3:18 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Drawing mainly off Earth's Mightiest Heros for the Avengers crew.

Next best thing.

They do... but are dissuaded with some effort.

I don't really do ties or bowties. If there's a formal event, mandarin collar it is.

"Then you would prefer us to dress in casual wear then?"

"While you're spectacularly attractive to me in those suits a little variety can go a long way. You've show initiative so far and it's worked out more than well. Feel free to change it up as appropriate."

She sticks out her tongue.

"... I'd say don't stick that out unless you intend to use it, but," grin and shrug and kiss her.

Yep. Think rich.

Trying.

Scanty and Kneesocks shrug. "Our pervious plans are now obviously non-issue, so we would have no problem aiding you..."

"Go through your appointments and see what's viable. Personally I'd prefer you to stick close with the VP and PA positions, but that might come at a cost of whatever brand identity you've set up thus far if pursued directly."

Panty and stocking smirk. "Kick back, do our thing. We were trying to hunt down ghosts to get enough heaven coins to earn our way back in, but that seems to be a wash. So back to hanging out and doin' what we want."

"Probably for the best. From what I can recall the local heaven and hell can be a collection of douche-bags. Just to clarify, but what is it you want anyway?"

Four star, dude...

^^

The smile on her face is downright evil...

I order a bottle of chocolate/coffee liqueur for the dessert drink.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitchy_Artemis Mon May 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
You still naked? ;p
Yep, is there any change to my own body?

Keep in mind the demons are evil and sadistic...
At least they knew how to do there job :p
Anyway, does my sympathetic look get a reaction from kneesocks?

She looks in. "What is my room doing here..."

She pauses for a moment then rushes over and throws on a robe.
"... wait, this is literally your room?" I say in a confused tone, then I go check over the next few, looking in untill I find my room, if one is here.

"Why not go nuts? You got it, make the most of it."
"... hmmm, well, if you go fully nuts with everything, you end up like panty... there are limits to everything." I say with a wince.

Twitchy_Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue May 13, 2014 1:21 am

Brian Boru wrote:This is likely the point I break down into screaming and got slapped for my troubles.

"You suck..."

Do I want to know what it looks like in there?

It's not that bad... love nest feel. gimme some time and I'll get screen caps.

"....really?  Considering the tele-brick we got I think the 'someone' that went through your stuff is kind of obvious so I'd be a little careful about the belly-aching.  Could be worse I guess.  All your things might have been left behind and fair game for anyone able to find it."

She grimaces. "I'd need to get a new vibrator..."

"....okay....not what I wanted to find.....wonder if I have a room somewhere....though I still don't know where we are and why we have this set up."

Well, there is a spiral stair case...

Rieverre wrote:
Next best thing.

Yep.

I don't really do ties or bowties. If there's a formal event, mandarin collar it is.

They can accept that.

"While you're spectacularly attractive to me in those suits a little variety can go a long way. You've show initiative so far and it's worked out more than well. Feel free to change it up as appropriate."

Do you want them to change now?

"... I'd say don't stick that out unless you intend to use it, but," grin and shrug and kiss her.

You get a kiss back.

"You know, there's a flat surface right here in front of us..."

You see Kneesocks slip off her shoes... while scanty moves her hands up under her skirt...

"Don't even think about it, slatternly wench."

Trying.

Heh.

"Go through your appointments and see what's viable. Personally I'd prefer you to stick close with the VP and PA positions, but that might come at a cost of whatever brand identity you've set up thus far if pursued directly."

You get a nod.

"Probably for the best. From what I can recall the local heaven and hell can be a collection of douche-bags. Just to clarify, but what is it you want anyway?"

"Sweets..."

"Sex..."

"The simple pleasures in life..."

"Fuck yeah, sister."

I order a bottle of chocolate/coffee liqueur for the dessert drink.

K

Twitchy_Artemis wrote:Yep, is there any change to my own body?

You no longer look like a little girly man? ;p

At least they knew how to do there job :p
Anyway, does my sympathetic look get a reaction from kneesocks?

Annoyance.

[quote]"... wait, this is literally your room?" I say in a confused tone, then I go check over the next few, looking in untill I find my room, if one is here.

Your room doesn't seem to be... though there is a fully stocked bondage dungeon.

"... hmmm, well, if you go fully nuts with everything, you end up like panty... there are limits to everything." I say with a wince.

"Sex is not my vice. I mean, I like to fuck and all but I'm have actual taste in men..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitchy_Artemis Tue May 13, 2014 1:49 am

Psyckosama wrote:
You no longer look like a little girly man? ;p
I look fucking awesome then?
Do I have a ring on my finger?
Did I miss the letter everyone one else got?
Your room doesn't seem to be... though there is a fully stocked bondage dungeon.
I assume we found the other rooms then first. ".... what the fuck." I say as I open the door to this place.
"... ok, your for rooms are here, then this one that would make panty blush." I say as I show them.

Is there any other rooms/ way out I miss?

"Sex is not my vice. I mean, I like to fuck and all but I'm have actual taste in men..."
"Oh, I know, I was making an example, if you and Panty's vices were swapped, could you say you would have better taste then her.. what kind of things do you eat?" I ask, actually trying to get into her head a bit, to see if she is... salvageable.[/quote]

Twitchy_Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Tue May 13, 2014 2:27 am

[quote="Psyckosama"]
Brian Boru wrote:"You suck..."

I'll apologize for my breakdown later.

It's not that bad... love nest feel. gimme some time and I'll get screen caps.

Cool.

She grimaces. "I'd need to get a new vibrator..."

I raise an eyebrow, "That's really your first priority?"

[quote]Well, there is a spiral stair case.[\quote]

Interesting "Well shall we go up? Or does anyone have a better idea?"
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue May 13, 2014 4:25 am

Psyckosama wrote:Do you want them to change now?

It was more of a thing to keep in mind for future reference.

You get a kiss back.

"You know, there's a flat surface right here in front of us..."

You see Kneesocks slip off her shoes... while scanty moves her hands up under her skirt...

"Don't even think about it, slatternly wench."

I grin. "And Stocking would try to murder us in our sleep if we delay her sugar fix further."

Though I do feel compelled to ask: "Combat clothing as denoted by your names? Does this mean these two," *Nod at Stocking. Earbite Panty.* "have something similar?"

"Sweets..."

"Sex..."

"The simple pleasures in life..."

"Fuck yeah, sister."

"I think we can arrive at a mutually beneficial agreement there," I deadpan.

"But more seriously, if we're planning this out, those two made a compelling point," *inclines head at demon sisters* "what one of us does reflects on the others."

I imagine Scanty and Kneesocks go a little pale at this point,.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue May 13, 2014 5:25 am

Twitchy_Artemis wrote:
I look fucking awesome then?

You look like you, if you didn't suck...

Do I have a ring on my finger?

No.

Did I miss the letter everyone one else got?

Situation didn't present itself. But since you asked so nicely.

A flying gold brick strikes you in the back of the head. There's a note on it. Guess.

I assume we found the other rooms then first. ".... what the fuck." I say as I open the door to this place.
"... ok, your for rooms are here, then this one that would make panty blush." I say as I show them.

The demons grimace a bit and share a shudder.

Panty blinks "That's so not my thing..."

Stocking grins like a maniac. "But it is mine!"

Is there any other rooms/ way out I miss?

There's an elevator and a spiral stair case

"Oh, I know, I was making an example, if you and Panty's vices were swapped, could you say you would have better taste then her.. what kind of things do you eat?" I ask, actually trying to get into her head a bit, to see if she is... salvageable.
[/quote]

"Chocolate, cake, pudding, pie..."

"Anything that'll rot teeth," Panty cuts in.

Stocking's eyes narrow. "Not anything. It has to taste good."

Brian Boru wrote:
I'll apologize for my breakdown later.

K

I raise an eyebrow, "That's really your first priority?"

"I got needs."

Interesting "Well shall we go up?  Or does anyone have a better idea?"

Shrugs.

Anyways, at the time it all seems to be... well... a huge penthouse decorated to your tastes.

Rieverre wrote:
It was more of a thing to keep in mind for future reference.

Okay.

I grin. "And Stocking would try to murder us in our sleep if we delay her sugar fix further."

"You got that right..."

Though I do feel compelled to ask: "Combat clothing as denoted by your names? Does this mean these two," *Nod at Stocking. Earbite Panty.* "have something similar?"

Panty stands up. "Alright, Stocking.... what say we put on a show."

She stands up. "Meh. Why not..."

When the light show clears, they're standing there in their costumes holding their weapons.

"Sister, are you thinking what I am thinking?"

"That that was a crude display, bereft of grace and talent and that if we wish to leave an impression on our new leader, we should show these two how it is done?"

"Exactly what I'm thinking..."

They smirk and pose.

Panty laughs. "You know you two bitches are still looking like a pair of Biker Sluts who were left out in the sun too long..."

"Uh, Panty? We're still in our Angelic Garb."

She looks down. "Fuck, your right! Any idea the fuck is going on?"

"No fucking clue. How about you two?"

"Sadly no, I'm as confused as you are. Sister?"

"I too am perplexed."

"I think we can arrive at a mutually beneficial agreement there," I deadpan.

"But more seriously, if we're planning this out, those two made a compelling point," *inclines head at demon sisters* "what one of us does reflects on the others."

"Meh, cool by me. I don't care what they do."

"I think what he's trying to say is no more porn, Panty."

"Hey, I can watch what I want..."

"I mean making it, dumbass."

I imagine Scanty and Kneesocks go a little pale at this point,.

They turn pink.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue May 13, 2014 6:03 am

Psyckosama wrote:Panty laughs. "You know you two bitches are still looking like a pair of Biker Sluts who were left out in the sun too long..."

"Uh, Panty? We're still in our Angelic Garb."

She looks down. "Fuck, your right! Any idea the fuck is going on?"

"No fucking clue. How about you two?"

"Sadly no, I'm as confused as you are. Sister?"

"I too am perplexed."

"I'm sorry, what was that? I was distracted by the sound of the fetish hit count going up again," I offer, not quite knowing where to look between all that barely there leather and Panty's sandals ... honestly, between all that, it's weird that Stocking's outfit is so vanilla.

*ahem*

"I think you might have gotten a bit more adapted to local conditions. Do you feel any different when you're like that? There are all kinds of conventions for this sort of setting we're in right now and the fighting outfit is one of them. You usually get some kind of benefit from it, whether it's a disguise effect or just straight up stats boosts. You might go back to normal when you change your weapons back ... by that same token you might end up naked."

"Meh, cool by me. I don't care what they do."

"I think what he's trying to say is no more porn, Panty."

"Hey, I can watch what I want..."

"I mean making it, dumbass."

"Something like that, but more in general. Honestly, given that Vice City apparently lives up to its name," I give a slight handwave to indicate the borderline pornographic decor, "it's not going to be as bad as if it were most other places in the country. Fortunately," I give the demon sisters a smile, "we have two able and concerned allies who, I suspect, know a thing or two about keeping the PR machine running smoothly. On top of whatever of my own people I have on that."

They turn pink.

"Consider it a challenge?"
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitchy_Artemis Tue May 13, 2014 9:49 am

Psyckosama wrote:
You look like you, if you didn't suck...
GOOD.

Situation didn't present itself. But since you asked so nicely.

A flying gold brick strikes you in the back of the head. There's a note on it. Guess.
I take it out, read it, show it to the girls, go through the motions.

".. so, god and THE devil put me in charge of you 4." I say in shock.

The demons grimace a bit and share a shudder.

Panty blinks "That's so not my thing..."

Stocking grins like a maniac. "But it is mine!"
I turn towards the demons with a look of 'wtf' on my face for that.
Then I close the door.

There's an elevator and a spiral stair case

".. Kneesocks, can you check down there for me, look for male clothes." I ask politely.

"Chocolate, cake, pudding, pie..."

"Anything that'll rot teeth," Panty cuts in.

Stocking's eyes narrow. "Not anything. It has to taste good."
"... so, basicly the equivalent of panty fucking alot of random people, just in food form?" I ask trying to get panty to see.

Twitchy_Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue May 13, 2014 4:29 pm

Rieverre wrote:"I'm sorry, what was that? I was distracted by the sound of the fetish hit count going up again," I offer, not quite knowing where to look between all that barely there leather and Panty's sandals ... honestly, between all that, it's weird that Stocking's outfit is so vanilla.

Well, its less that it's vanilla and more she dresses fetish NORMALLY so its no less kinky than her daily ware.

*ahem*

"I think you might have gotten a bit more adapted to local conditions. Do you feel any different when you're like that? There are all kinds of conventions for this sort of setting we're in right now and the fighting outfit is one of them. You usually get some kind of benefit from it, whether it's a disguise effect or just straight up stats boosts. You might go back to normal when you change your weapons back ... by that same token you might end up naked."

The Angels look nonpauses. The Demons flush.

Then they turn back. They're normally dressed...

"Something like that, but more in general. Honestly, given that Vice City apparently lives up to its name," I give a slight handwave to indicate the borderline pornographic decor, "it's not going to be as bad as if it were most other places in the country. Fortunately," I give the demon sisters a smile, "we have two able and concerned allies who, I suspect, know a thing or two about keeping the PR machine running smoothly. On top of whatever of my own people I have on that."

"This is going to be difficult sister."

"Very difficult."

"Consider it a challenge?"

"More a nightmare..."

The door swings open all of a sudden and a rather tall, statuesque woman with a solid "I can kick your ass figure" strides in.

She's in combat boots, tight black leather pants, and a black leather biker style women's fashion jacket under which is a purple turtle neck. Her brown hair is in a Chinese bun, with chopsticks and hanging bangs, while her eyes are covered by sunglasses.

"My friend!" She exclaims in a russian accent, while sitting across the table from you and snagging a bread stick, "Why didn't you tell me you were getting married?"

Twitchy_Artemis wrote:I take it out, read it, show it to the girls, go through the motions.

".. so, god and THE devil put me in charge of you 4." I say in shock.

"Oh this is fucking bullshit..."

I turn towards the demons with a look of 'wtf' on my face for that.
Then I close the door.

Stocking pouts.

".. Kneesocks, can you check down there for me, look for male clothes." I ask politely.

She sighs and walks up then looks back down.

"Seems to be an entire second floor."

"... so, basicly the equivalent of panty fucking alot of random people, just in food form?" I ask trying to get panty to see.

"Shut the fuck up. I don't buy the prepackaged shit that's got more preservatives than it does flour."

Last edited by Psyckosama on Tue May 13, 2014 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitchy_Artemis Tue May 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Oh this is fucking bullshit..."
I show kneesocks her side of the letter. "... so... yeah..." I rub the back of my head as I try to think what to do.
"...I can say I wont hold what happened before against you." I say in sympathy.

Then I look over the angels. "... I can shock you two at will now?"

Stocking pouts.
When the others arnt looking, I blush and mouth to her 'Later.'

She sighs and walks up then looks back down.

"Seems to be an entire second floor."
I nod, and head up there with the group.

"Shut the fuck up. I don't buy the prepackaged shit that's got more preservatives than it does flour."
"oh good." I say as I breath a sign of releaf. "Sorry for assuming, but the only other angel I know is Panty, so...."

Twitchy_Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue May 13, 2014 6:34 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Well, its less that it's vanilla and more she dresses fetish NORMALLY so its no less kinky than her daily ware.

You know, you make a fair point.

The Angels look nonpauses. The Demons flush.

Then they turn back. They're normally dressed...

Ah. Going for convenience rather than cheap laughs. Good.

... though I'm just a teensy bit disappointed.

"More a nightmare..."

The door swings open all of a sudden and a rather tall, statuesque woman with a solid "I can kick your ass figure" strides in.

She's in combat boots, tight black leather pants, and a black leather biker style women's fashion jacket under which is a purple turtle neck. Her brown hair is in a Chinese bun, with chopsticks and hanging bangs, while her eyes are covered by sunglasses.

Why does she seem ... actually, it's more the clothes. And the color scheme. She has a Fleur de Lis displayed somewhere on her clothes, doesn't she?

At this point, either I've no more fucks left to give or the my local self's reactions are bleeding through, because I'm actually feeling kind of happy to see her. Even if this is who I'm almost afraid it is.

"My friend!" She exclaims in a russian accent, while sitting across the table from you and snagging a bread stick, "Why didn't you tell me you were getting married?"

"Because it was the kind of thing that came about out of considerable property damage, a wager, and possibly more alcoholic beverages than was entirely wise? Besides, there wasn't an actual wedding yet. Or weddings? Anyway, I would have called. Who else am I going to get to be my best ... person? Best man doesn't quite apply."

I grin.

"Good to see you, Voyevoda."

I flag down a waitress and have her bring by a bottle of vodka. Then I realize, yeah, there's definite bleed-through, and I should probably be grateful for that since it just stopped me from making an ass of myself ... and possibly getting ventilated.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue May 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Twitchy_Artemis wrote:
I show kneesocks her side of the letter. "... so... yeah..." I rub the back of my head as I try to think what to do.
"...I can say I wont hold what happened before against you." I say in sympathy.

They glare.

[quote]Then I look over the angels. "... I can shock you two at will now?"
[quote]

Pankty grimaces. Stocking smiles. "Yes please!"

Smiles!

I nod, and head up there with the group.

It seems to be decorated to your tastes (or lack there of)

"oh good." I say as I breath a sign of releaf. "Sorry for assuming, but the only other angel I know is Panty, so...."

Glare!

Rieverre wrote:You know, you make a fair point.

Yep. Little Miss Elegant Gothic Lolita with Pink and Purple Hair... not at all Fetish.

Ah. Going for convenience rather than cheap laughs. Good.

Yeah.

... though I'm just a teensy bit disappointed.

Heh.

Why does she seem ... actually, it's more the clothes. And the color scheme. She has a Fleur de Lis displayed somewhere on her clothes, doesn't she?

No.

It's tattooed on her fucking neck...

At this point, either I've no more fucks left to give or the my local self's reactions are bleeding through, because I'm actually feeling kind of happy to see her. Even if this is who I'm almost afraid it is.

It most probably is.

"Because it was the kind of thing that came about out of considerable property damage, a wager, and possibly more alcoholic beverages than was entirely wise? Besides, there wasn't an actual wedding yet. Or weddings? Anyway, I would have called. Who else am I going to get to be my best ... person? Best man doesn't quite apply."

"Bah, call it whatever. I've got bigger balls than half the pricks in this city anyways."

I grin.

"Good to see you, Voyevoda."

"Stop it, you'll make me blush..."

She laughs.

I flag down a waitress and have her bring by a bottle of vodka. Then I realize, yeah, there's definite bleed-through, and I should probably be grateful for that since it just stopped me from making an ass of myself ... and possibly getting ventilated.

She takes the bottle and drinks it right out of it.

"So introduce me to your brides..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitchy_Artemis Tue May 13, 2014 7:08 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
They glare.
"... I will explane it to you two later." I say to the demons with a sigh. "lets just say I know exactly why all your plans failed, and there was nothing you could have done to fix them, despite what the big red guy says."

Panty grimaces. Stocking smiles. "Yes please!"
"....ok." I say as I look at stocking, and I try to focus on shocking her as a test.

Smiles![/quote]
... Yeah, this is going to get awkward when I ask her if she is really a demon, as I remember the end of the series.

It seems to be decorated to your tastes (or lack there of)
So, its a bedroom, if so, I get dressed fast. ".... ok, anyone found a way out of here, or a tv?" I ask the group.

Glare!
".. Stocking, I am in charge of you right now, it is up to me to try and see if you can be brought back into some kinda line, I was hopeing you wouldn't be as bad as panty when it comes to this stuff, it makes the job so much easier." I say with a kind tone.
"So, what else do you like besides food?"

Twitchy_Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue May 13, 2014 7:12 pm

Psyckosama wrote:No.

It's tattooed on her fucking neck...

... yeah, that counts.

"Bah, call it whatever. I've got bigger balls than half the pricks in this city anyways."

"Mounted on your mantlepiece," I shoot back.

"Stop it, you'll make me blush..."

She laughs.

"Wouldn't that require me to kidnap Pierce and having him do a Chippendales routine? Not sure I'm into that." The snark. It flows.

She takes the bottle and drinks it right out of it.

"So introduce me to your brides..."

I start to say something, then stop myself.

There are two ways I can play this. The normal one, where I essentially omit everything unusual (relatively speaking) and otherwise lie my ass off, which will no doubt come back to bite me at some point and possibly result in my place being firebombed by Voyevoda thinking I'm being mind-controlled.

And the crazy one.

... given how this day has been going, was there ever any doubt which one I'd decide on?

"These are the Anarchy sisters, Panty and Stocking. These are the Damon sisters. Scanty and Kneesocks. This is going to sound a little out there in a moment so please don't reflexively shoot anyone?"

*to the demon sisters* "Drop the illusion for a few seconds."

"And they're angels and demons respectively. Because someone somewhere thinks husband means 'parole officer' apparently. It's a whole thing."

Then I address 'my brides' again. "Ladies, this is ... actually, I'm not sure anyone knows her actual names. Most of her people just call her Boss. I call her Voyevoda. All things considered, she might well be my best friend."
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Tue May 13, 2014 8:05 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"I got needs."

"....to each their own I guess...."

Shrugs.

Anyways, at the time it all seems to be... well... a huge penthouse decorated to your tastes.

I'll take a look around the room, I rather like it. High quality gaming computer, every game system known to man. Big library of sci-fi and Fantasy literature, no figurines I ain't that big a nerd. Huge Entertainment system....

"NIIICEEE" I finally manage to get out.

I check the closet and drawers, if there's clothing that looks like it fits then I turn to the girls...."I think this whole complex is ours...damn I think I'll need to light a candle and make a donation to the Church next time I go....I think we'll be doing alright."
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue May 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Twitchy_Artemis wrote:
"... I will explane it to you two later." I say to the demons with a sigh. "lets just say I know exactly why all your plans failed, and there was nothing you could have done to fix them, despite what the big red guy says."

"Really..."

"....ok." I say as I look at stocking, and I try to focus on shocking her as a test.

She creams.

... Yeah, this is going to get awkward when I ask her if she is really a demon, as I remember the end of the series.

"The fuck are you talking about? That never happened."

(Seriously. IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!  Evil or Very Mad )

So, its a bedroom, if so, I get dressed fast. ".... ok, anyone found a way out of here, or a tv?" I ask the group.

"There was an elevator..."

And there was a room with a TV down the steps. looked like a lounge

".. Stocking, I am in charge of you right now, it is up to me to try and see if you can be brought back into some kinda line, I was hopeing you wouldn't be as bad as panty when it comes to this stuff, it makes the job so much easier." I say with a kind tone.
"So, what else do you like besides food?"

"Gothic Lotila Fashion. And I'm into Sadomasochism."

Rieverre wrote:... yeah, that counts.

Heh.

"Mounted on your mantlepiece," I shoot back.

She laughs. "In bell jars on public display."

Panty grimaces. "She's not serious, is she?"

"No, of course not. I have better things to collect then the withered manhoods of my slain enemies."

"Wouldn't that require me to kidnap Pierce and having him do a Chippendales routine? Not sure I'm into that." The snark. It flows.

Her eyes light up. "No, but could you? I'd owe you big time..."

I start to say something, then stop myself.

There are two ways I can play this. The normal one, where I essentially omit everything unusual (relatively speaking) and otherwise lie my ass off, which will no doubt come back to bite me at some point and possibly result in my place being firebombed by Voyevoda thinking I'm being mind-controlled.

And the crazy one.

... given how this day has been going, was there ever any doubt which one I'd decide on?

"These are the Anarchy sisters, Panty and Stocking. These are the Damon sisters. Scanty and Kneesocks. This is going to sound a little out there in a moment so please don't reflexively shoot anyone?"

*to the demon sisters* "Drop the illusion for a few seconds."

"And they're angels and demons respectively. Because someone somewhere thinks husband means 'parole officer' apparently. It's a whole thing."

Then I address 'my brides' again. "Ladies, this is ... actually, I'm not sure anyone knows her actual names. Most of her people just call her Boss. I call her Voyevoda. All things considered, she might well be my best friend."

"Victor, if it was anyone else, I'd think they had just snorted bad coke. As it is you, I know you've snorted bad coke so many times it doesn't matter anymore. You serious?"[/quote]

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue May 13, 2014 8:29 pm

Psyckosama wrote:She laughs. "In bell jars on public display."

Panty grimaces. "She's not serious, is she?"

"No, of course not. I have better things to collect then the withered manhoods of my slain enemies."

"Recently there's not even been that much left anyway, at least according to cop reports. Got your hands on some heavy ordnance?"

Her eyes light up. "No, but could you? I'd owe you big time..."

"Tell you what, I'm not promising anything, but if by some strange twist of fate I get the chance to set it up ..."

Gallic shrug.

"Victor, if it was anyone else, I'd think they had just snorted bad coke. As it is you, I know you've snorted bad coke so many times it doesn't matter anymore. You serious?"

"To whit, exhibit D," I gesture to where the Damon sisters are all red and horny for a few seconds. Yeah, it's probably for the best that I didn't actually say that last bit out loud. "At least this time I get to be the one dropping a batshit insane story on you instead of the other way around ..."

Pause.

"Also, hey! You know I'd never cheat on my darling caffeine with that poofy white wannabe!" I say, mock-offended at the insinuation of infidelity to my One True Addiction.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue May 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Rieverre wrote:"Recently there's not even been that much left anyway, at least according to cop reports. Got your hands on some heavy ordnance?"

She shrugs. "You know me so well..."

"Tell you what, I'm not promising anything, but if by some strange twist of fate I get the chance to set it up ..."

Gallic shrug.

"I could kiss you, you beautiful boy."

"Victor, if it was anyone else, I'd think they had just snorted bad coke. As it is you, I know you've snorted bad coke so many times it doesn't matter anymore. You serious?"

"To whit, exhibit D," I gesture to where the Damon sisters are all red and horny for a few seconds. Yeah, it's probably for the best that I didn't actually say that last bit out loud. "At least this time I get to be the one dropping a batshit insane story on you instead of the other way around ..."

Pause.[/quote]

She looks... uncomfortalbe.

"Also, hey! You know I'd never cheat on my darling caffeine with that poofy white wannabe!" I say, mock-offended at the insinuation of infidelity to my One True Addiction.

Her look says "Bullshit".

"Anyway, you hear about the recent bullshit that went down..." she scowls. "Just was stopping by to make sure that the club was still in friendly hands. This group called morningstar's been fucking with us." her eyes narrow. "They killed Johnny."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitchy_Artemis Tue May 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
"Really..."
I nod. "rememeber what I said about knowing you from a story, well, guess the main characters." I say exasperated.

She creams.

I wonder if there is anyway to contact garterbelt to tell him how shock collars were a bad idea for discipline, as I gack a little
"...ok, thats.... something." I say as I blush and look away.
"The fuck are you talking about? That never happened."

(Seriously. IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!  Evil or Very Mad )
Got it, shame though, I had some ideas on how to make her talk.

Anyway, as I look around the place, does ti trigger any memories or anything, or am I supposed to make up this new life as it goes along, like the others are?

"There was an elevator..."

And there was a room with a TV down the steps. looked like a lounge
"Got it!" I say as I head over to the tv, turn it on, and change it to some kind of news channel.

"Gothic Lotila Fashion. And I'm into Sadomasochism."
I blush a bit. "... ok, nothing else major?" i ask.

Then I look over to the two demons. "What about you two, we might as well get to know each other.

Twitchy_Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Tue May 13, 2014 10:17 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"I could kiss you, you beautiful boy."

How's that for motivation? I wave it off with a grin.

"De nada. If there's one thing my folks drilled into my head it's not to get in debt. Lemme see if I can actually deliver before you make any offers."

She looks... uncomfortalbe.

Dafuq. That's about as rare as a three dollar bill. Something must be really wrong with the world ...

Her look says "Bullshit".

Bah. Haters gonna hate.

"Anyway, you hear about the recent bullshit that went down..." she scowls. "Just was stopping by to make sure that the club was still in friendly hands. This group called morningstar's been fucking with us." her eyes narrow. "They killed Johnny."

Okay. On one hand? I know this and it gives me an idea of where in the relative timeline I am ... if not for goddamn butterflies.

On the other? Gat, while as pants-shittingly-terrifying as the Boss herself, was actually pretty chill if you didn't piss him off. More importantly, he was what amounted to her best friend, and ... well ... the Boss' dealing with the stages of grief stopped at anger.

You know that feeling when realization of something hits you and it's startling and clear and you realize in one stark instant what'll happen ...

"Loren, you stupid Belgian wannabe Bond-villain _fuck_," I groan, facepalming.

Again, on one hand? Fun as the games were to _play_, that kind of insanity and violence there for me to actually experience isn't something I'd ever want to get mixed up in.

On the other? It was apparently not just me in this head, and well, you know how acquaintances help you, friends help you move, and best friends help you move bodies?

"You're going to want to hit him where it hurts him most. Money and power. Influence. Fortunately a lot of it is tied up in his main line of business, which is gun-running ... look, how long are you going to be in town for? I might be able to get you a care package to take along."
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Tue May 13, 2014 11:18 pm

Twitchy_Artemis wrote:I nod. "rememeber what I said about knowing you from a story, well, guess the main characters." I say exasperated.  

"Must have been awesome..."

I wonder if there is anyway to contact garterbelt to tell him how shock collars were a bad idea for discipline, as I gack a little

Nope.

"...ok, thats.... something." I say as I blush and look away.

Heh.

Got it, shame though, I had some ideas on how to make her talk.

K...

Anyway, as I look around the place, does ti trigger any memories or anything, or am I supposed to make up this new life as it goes along, like the others are?

Meh... roll a dice.

"Got it!" I say as I head over to the tv, turn it on, and change it to some kind of news channel.

Roll a d10

I blush a bit. "... ok, nothing else major?" i ask.

She shrugs.

Then I look over to the two demons. "What about you two, we might as well get to know each other.

They look a bit quite and reserved.

"Well, we desire order and to do a good job..."

Rieverre wrote:How's that for motivation? I wave it off with a grin.

Heh.

"De nada. If there's one thing my folks drilled into my head it's not to get in debt. Lemme see if I can actually deliver before you make any offers."

She laughs.

Dafuq. That's about as rare as a three dollar bill. Something must be really wrong with the world ...

Oh yeah...

Bah. Haters gonna hate.

Heh.

Okay. On one hand? I know this and it gives me an idea of where in the relative timeline I am ... if not for goddamn butterflies.

Yep.

On the other? Gat, while as pants-shittingly-terrifying as the Boss herself, was actually pretty chill if you didn't piss him off. More importantly, he was what amounted to her best friend, and ... well ... the Boss' dealing with the stages of grief stopped at anger.

Or at least she put it on hold there until she killed every motherfucker involved.

You know that feeling when realization of something hits you and it's startling and clear and you realize in one stark instant what'll happen ...

"Loren, you stupid Belgian wannabe Bond-villain _fuck_," I groan, facepalming.

Her eyes narrow. "Victor, the fuck do you know..."

You have a feeling that if it wasn't for the fact you're friends, and she trusts you, you'd be on the table, one hand another your neck and another holding a gun to your temple...

Again, on one hand? Fun as the games were to _play_, that kind of insanity and violence there for me to actually experience isn't something I'd ever want to get mixed up in.

Oh yeah. That's for sure.

On the other? It was apparently not just me in this head, and well, you know how acquaintances help you, friends help you move, and best friends help you move bodies?

And you two have relocated a number of corpses in your day.

"You're going to want to hit him where it hurts him most. Money and power. Influence. Fortunately a lot of it is tied up in his main line of business, which is gun-running ... look, how long are you going to be in town for? I might be able to get you a care package to take along."

"Alright. I'm listening."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum