Giant Stompy Robots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Psyckosama Thu May 08, 2014 1:08 pm

Rieverre wrote:Dat pun.

^_^

I manage to reboot my brain. "... no, I think they have a point. For now anyway."

She pouts. It's adorable.

There's a great deal of distracting scenery around. I'm surprised I'm not having more moments like this.

Heh. The reality hasn't quite set in.

Useful ^^

Heh.

"I don't know, I don't feel like I've got any particular reason to yet. On the flip side, you almost seem to invite it."

"Gimme a fucking break!"

Aaand there's the other shoe.

"When you're free you'll probably kill me, yes," I shrug. "For now, you're going to help me find out just what the rules governing this are. I mean, it's not like the world is going to be convenient enough to deposit a written outline on the bedside table or have it pop out of thin air at our asking."

Expectant pause. Foot tapping.

If nothing happens ... "Worth a try."

A moment passes... and then a golden brick hits you up the pack of the head. There's a note tied around it.

The blonde picks it up and opens the note. And blanches.

"Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding me..."

Huh. I motion the girls over. "Any of this look familiar?"

Nope.

And what does my reflection in the window look like?

You. If your were a professional athlete actor male model...

... might as well keep up with the trend of brutal honesty.

"I'm tempted to say yes just to see you do it," I say, thoughtfully. "But nah. That wasn't too bad. I'll let you know when it's gratuitously excessive and inappropriate enough to warrant chastisement. For now it might be a good idea to try and find our clothes and whatever personal possessions we might have had on us, much as I may be enjoying the view."

Their smile is pure evil. Literally.

Well, if that's the way she wants to play it I shall have to shoulder this immense burden and responsibility.

"What is this 'we' thing you speak of, slave?" Hair tug. "No, I think _I_ will just keep you wondering until whatever happens happens."

The demons pale a bit.

"Oh, I am so fucking wet right now..."

Psyckosama
Admin

https://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want You to Fly Away: A Puntasticly Named DCAU RP

Post by Rieverre Thu May 08, 2014 1:26 pm

Psyckosama wrote:She pouts. It's adorable.

Very.

"Gimme a fucking break!"

"I am."

A moment passes... and then a golden brick hits you up the pack of the head. There's a note tied around it.

The blonde picks it up and opens the note. And blanches.

"Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding me..."

"Goddammit, again with the head abuse," I protest, then realize that that should have hurt more than it did. Interesting. Also ... if the brick doesn't disappear? Funding!

I look expectantly at Blondie and hold my hand out. "That fucked up?"

Nope.

Can't all be winners.

You. If your were a professional athlete actor male model...

... well, I have a lot more hair than I remember having, even if it is in nearly a buzz cut. And a pretty sharp goatee. Nevermind being in ridiculous shape. Almost makes up for inevitable death when this contract thing ends.

Their smile is pure evil. Literally.

Now, clothes and kit? I put them to searching the room.

The demons pale a bit.

When I notice _my_ smile is pure evil. Of a sort.

"Oh, I am so fucking wet right now..."

"I can tell, now," *spank* "Morning showers. You go first, and before you say anything, no. We'd never get anything done here if I went with. Off you get or no more spankings."

Might as well get cleaned up before we do ... well, whatever we decide to do after getting our bearings.

I do send a tiny zap her way while she's in there. Just because.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Thu May 08, 2014 1:39 pm

Psyckosama wrote:HEART shaped throw pillows at that.

DAMMIT!

Pots and kettles, friend.

HEY!

Ah, the tears of impotent rage. Yummy yummy...

No, but he did improve you under the belt as much as above...

Yes...because that's exactly what I need....to look like I have a horse somewhere in my ancestry....

Speaking of which, Blondie looks like a fish who's just found a worm.

...shit...

The Blonde smiles. "Lie back and let momma Panty do her thang and you sure as hell will be..."

Gleep....

Blonde is suddenly up next to you. "Mmmm... thought you'd never ask."

"UGH! Panty, could you be a shameless slut later! Ugh! I need chocolate!"

The less voluptuous of the red girls sneers. "As much as I loathe to agree with either of you, please refrain from engaging in your slatternly ways until we have figured our what's going on."

"Bahhha! I want my purity back!"

"There there, sister..."

"Stocking, fine. Go get your candy. I have mine right here... You two, if anyone here needs to get laid, it's you two stuffy bitches."

"Soooo....I'm not getting immediately eviscerated for being in a situation I have no memory of getting myself in?"

I jump to my feet and dance a bit, "HALLELUJAH I'M GONNA LIVE HA HA HA HA!"

Stress does very funny things to people.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu May 08, 2014 1:49 pm

Rieverre wrote:"I am."

Glare glare grumble grumble

"Goddammit, again with the head abuse," I protest, then realize that that should have hurt more than it did. Interesting. Also ... if the brick doesn't disappear? Funding!

I look expectantly at Blondie and hold my hand out. "That fucked up?"

She sighs and hands it over. You notice everyone gathering around.

As you read it you swear you hear the deep voice of a jive talking black man.

"I've been retired and by that I mean the Lord in all His mercy has finally let me fuckin' die, but while He hasn't given up on them yet, He's not about to let those two crazy bitches run free and as they've proven to suck at the whole ghost fighting thing so He's decided to put them to better use fightin' evil and that shit. So He chose some other poor dumb motherfucker to keep 'em under control, and in His eternal motherfuckin' wisdom, has given you a choke chain to keep 'em under control. Why I didn't get no fuckin' choke chain, I don't know, they got one now.

As for the two demon bitches, look at the reverse of the goddamned letter.

You can let any of these bitches go at any time, but if you do they lose their fuckin' powers. Anyways, you're currently in a superhero universe, so go hero and shit or do the fuck whatever.

This is Garterbelt, signing out!"

The demon sisters snatch it and turn it over.

You will do as you are commanded. Whatever you are commanded.

You have failed too many times to ignore. This is your punishment.

-Lucifer

The demons go pale.

The more lithe one gasps "The Dark Lord is angry at us... and this is our punishment..."

"What," the other says with a pout. "Being made into slaves or having to live with these two."

"Probably both."

They sigh and look at you and then kneel.

"We are your loyal and obedient servants. Command us."

... well, I have a lot more hair than I remember having, even if it is in nearly a buzz cut. And a pretty sharp goatee. Nevermind being in ridiculous shape. Almost makes up for inevitable death when this contract thing ends.

Heh.

Now, clothes and kit? I put them to searching the room.

No clothes in this room.

When I notice _my_ smile is pure evil. Of a sort.

Yep.

"I can tell, now," *spank* "Morning showers. You go first, and before you say anything, no. We'd never get anything done here if I went with. Off you get or no more spankings."

"Yes master..."

She pouts and walks off.

Might as well get cleaned up before we do ... well, whatever we decide to do after getting our bearings.

I do send a tiny zap her way while she's in there. Just because.

You hear an organism moan.

The demon girls return after a moment. "There are four rooms adjacent to this one on the right and left. Two seem to be decorated in the manner of our own personal quarters while the others I can only assume are full of the garbage belonging to these other tramps."

"Fuck you!"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu May 08, 2014 1:51 pm

Brian Boru wrote:DAMMIT!

Love nest has a theme.

HEY!

Smile

Delicious!

Yes...because that's exactly what I need....to look like I have a horse somewhere in my ancestry....

A horse? Nah.

A bull.

...shit...

Wink

Gleep....

She's all but SLITHERING up your body at this point.

"Soooo....I'm not getting immediately eviscerated for being in a situation I have no memory of getting myself in?"

Panty shrugs. "Meh, all's forgiven as long as you perform..."

I jump to my feet and dance a bit, "HALLELUJAH I'M GONNA LIVE HA HA HA HA!"

Stress does very funny things to people.

the demons growl. Literally.

"Sister are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"End this fool?"

"Exactly what I'm thinking."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Thu May 08, 2014 2:07 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Love nest has a theme.

Nice Decor I must admit but not really my style.

A horse? Nah.

A bull.

Oddly specific....

She's all but SLITHERING up your body at this point.

Terror and Lust....that is one hell of a combination.

Panty shrugs. "Meh, all's forgiven as long as you perform..."

Erm

the demons growl. Literally.

"Sister are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"End this fool?"

"Exactly what I'm thinking."

THAT snaps me out of my happy-place right quick.

"WAIT HOLD ON! STOP! CAN'T WE TALK THIS OUT?"

My brain is screaming STOP at max volume and intensity.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu May 08, 2014 2:24 pm

Psyckosama wrote:She sighs and hands it over. You notice everyone gathering around.

"I've been retired and by that I mean the Lord in all His mercy has finally let me fuckin' die, but while He hasn't given up on them yet, He's not about to let those two crazy bitches run free and as they've proven to suck at the whole ghost fighting thing so He's decided to put them to better use fightin' evil and that shit. So He chose some other poor dumb motherfucker to keep 'em under control, and in His eternal motherfuckin' wisdom, has given you a choke chain to keep 'em under control. Why I didn't get no fuckin' choke chain, I don't know, they got one now.

You can let any of these bitches go at any time, but if you do they lose their fuckin' powers. Anyways, you're currently in a superhero universe, so go hero and shit or do the fuck whatever.

-Lucifer

The demons go pale.

The more lithe one gasps "The Dark Lord is angry at us... and this is our punishment..."

"What," the other says with a pout. "Being made into slaves or having to live with these two."

"Probably both."

They sigh and look at you and then kneel.

"We are your loyal and obedient servants. Command us."

"... you two are really lucky I'm getting my S fix already," I mutter, because damn but I could get used to this perspective. "That means you may stand. And give me a rundown on just what I'm inheriting here. Powers, abilities, business degrees ... I mean, shit, we're in a superhero setting here. That's either awesome or horrible but ..."

Thoughtful frown. "You two are pretty much Lawful Evil, right? That opens up possibilities. And I always did want to have a pair of smoking hot personal assistants in sharp suits."

You hear an organism moan.

The demon girls return after a moment. "There are four rooms adjacent to this one on the right and left. Two seem to be decorated in the manner of our own personal quarters while the others I can only assume are full of the garbage belonging to these other tramps."

"Language," I hold up a finger. "And I see what you're doing. I'm not going to let you play crime and punishment if it's you goading them into pissing me off in the first place."

"Fuck you!"

Turn to Panty. "And if you keep getting goaded I'm just going to zap everyone again."

... then yell at the bathroom. "OR NOT ZAP, AS IT WERE!"

Ahem.

Back to the demon sisters ... "So, suit up. See if any personal funds of yours made the transition. Let me know. Then one of you get down to the front desk, doorman, super or whatever of this place, see if you can get the terms of our contract or if this place is ours outright. Seems like it's supposed to be our base of operations for the moment, so chances are there's something like that there. Or wherever it is that you keep legal documents in your quarters. Either or. I assume you have some kind of camouflage magic for if you need to go out?"

If there's a TV set in the room, I'm going to see if I can find a local news channel.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitchy_Artemis Thu May 08, 2014 2:32 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
Same intro as everyone else.
As I slowly sit up, a look of both fear and confusion is on my face, I dont remember what happened, at all, or where I am....
I look down to see if there is any evidence of.. action on us, that we did go all the way, because I really doubt I somehow got a 5 way normally.
"... what the fuck" is all I mutter out in a very confused tone as I try to take this all in, feeling very overwhelmed as I look to see if any other the others are awake.

Twitchy_Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu May 08, 2014 2:51 pm

Brian Boru wrote:
Nice Decor I must admit but not really my style.

Wait until you see the bondage dungeon.

Oddly specific....

I'm joking.

Terror and Lust....that is one hell of a combination.

Yep.

Erm

Heh.

THAT snaps me out of my happy-place right quick.

"WAIT HOLD ON!  STOP!  CAN'T WE TALK THIS OUT?"  

My brain is screaming STOP at max volume and intensity.

ZZAP!

They drop to the ground smoking and twitching.

Rieverre wrote:
"... you two are really lucky I'm getting my S fix already," I mutter, because damn but I could get used to this perspective. "That means you may stand. And give me a rundown on just what I'm inheriting here. Powers, abilities, business degrees ... I mean, shit, we're in a superhero setting here. That's either awesome or horrible but ..."

"Yes sir."

Thoughtful frown. "You two are pretty much Lawful Evil, right? That opens up possibilities. And I always did want to have a pair of smoking hot personal assistants in sharp suits."

They return moments later in sharp black business suits.

"Language," I hold up a finger. "And I see what you're doing. I'm not going to let you play crime and punishment if it's you goading them into pissing me off in the first place."

"But we are only being honest, sir. These two are without any work ethic, discipline, or any positive qualities worth mentioning."

"But I'm hot."

"In a ill-bred, low class sort of way..."

Turn to Panty. "And if you keep getting goaded I'm just going to zap everyone again."

... then yell at the bathroom. "OR NOT ZAP, AS IT WERE!"

Ahem.

She frowns. "This blows."

Back to the demon sisters ... "So, suit up. See if any personal funds of yours made the transition. Let me know. Then one of you get down to the front desk, doorman, super or whatever of this place, see if you can get the terms of our contract or if this place is ours outright. Seems like it's supposed to be our base of operations for the moment, so chances are there's something like that there. Or wherever it is that you keep legal documents in your quarters. Either or. I assume you have some kind of camouflage magic for if you need to go out?"

They vanish.

If there's a TV set in the room, I'm going to see if I can find a local news channel.

You manage to get WNN... they're talking about stocks. It seems that Lex Corp stock is going down due to competition with Stark Industries.

What.

Twitchy_Artemis wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:
Same intro as everyone else.
As I slowly sit up, a look of both fear and confusion is on my face, I dont remember what happened, at all, or where I am....
I look down to see if there is any evidence of.. action on us, that we did go all the way, because I really doubt I somehow got a 5 way normally.
"... what the fuck" is all I mutter out in a very confused tone as I try to take this all in, feeling very overwhelmed as I look to see if any other the others are awake.

The others still seem to be out of it.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitchy_Artemis Thu May 08, 2014 2:53 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
The others still seem to be out of it.
And the room is not my own?

I move over and try to shake the blonde awake after I freeze for the few minutes, trying to think of what to do.

Twitchy_Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu May 08, 2014 3:30 pm

Psyckosama wrote:They return moments later in sharp black business suits.

Good initiative. I spend a minute or two just walking around the two and taking in the scenery. Yum.

Continuing the trend of brutal honesty ...

"Well, between you two and my pet this covers almost the entire laundry list of my fetishes."

"But we are only being honest, sir. These two are without any work ethic, discipline, or any positive qualities worth mentioning."

"But I'm hot."

"In a ill-bred, low class sort of way..."

"Better. Not great, but better. Keep working on that. If you're stuck with me riding herd then I'd prefer fewer outright insults flying around unless immediately justified or the situation warrants it."

She frowns. "This blows."

*nod* "It is how it is. Not gonna lie, it's a helluva lot worse for you than it is for me. Let's make a deal. You try not to piss me off, I'll try not to be abusive with the zappy collar. We're both likely to fail here and there but at least we should make a fucking effort at it so we don't end up trying to murder one-another in our sleep."

I offer a handshake.

They vanish.

Invisible vanish, or off to follow instructions vanish? Because if it's the former I explain that by camouflage I meant appearing human. If it's the latter? Again, good initiative. And I tell them to find me some decent clothes as they head out.

You manage to get WNN... they're talking about stocks. It seems that Lex Corp stock is going down due to competition with Stark Industries.

What.

Someone is swearing. Loudly. It takes a few seconds for me to realize it's me doing it.

"We're in a composite. Great. Means the place is a mess and likely as not I'll need the four of you at your overpowered best just to keep up."

Don't suppose the TV has a web browser functionality as well? If so, I hunt headlines about current events. Oh, and call up a 'you are here' on whatever map site I can access that way.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Thu May 08, 2014 3:30 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Wait until you see the bondage dungeon.

...what...

I'm joking.

Ah

ZZAP!

They drop to the ground smoking and twitching.

I just stare...."erm....anyone know what the hell just happened?"

If only the demon girls got zapped then I turn my focus to the other two...I wonder....

Same thought same intensity....
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu May 08, 2014 4:06 pm

Twitchy_Artemis wrote:
And the room is not my own?

Do you have a heart shaped bed?

I move over and try to shake the blonde awake after I freeze for the few minutes, trying to think of what to do.

"Mmm... don't remember going to bed with you, but you're cute so you'll do..."

Rieverre wrote:
Good initiative. I spend a minute or two just walking around the two and taking in the scenery. Yum.

Continuing the trend of brutal honesty ...

"Well, between you two and my pet this covers almost the entire laundry list of my fetishes."

"So what's missing?" Blonde asks.

"Better. Not great, but better. Keep working on that. If you're stuck with me riding herd then I'd prefer fewer outright insults flying around unless immediately justified or the situation warrants it."

"We'll try sir," the single horned girl says with a sigh.

"But these two slackers try our patience."

*nod* "It is how it is. Not gonna lie, it's a helluva lot worse for you than it is for me. Let's make a deal. You try not to piss me off, I'll try not to be abusive with the zappy collar. We're both likely to fail here and there but at least we should make a fucking effort at it so we don't end up trying to murder one-another in our sleep."

I offer a handshake.

Blonde kicks back on the bed and stretches, putting on a display. "You know what I'm too damned horny to think about that shit, so how about instead of the handshake, we let these two run errands, Stocking and finish her showwe, and you can use my smoking hot bod for your pleasure? Hmmm?"

Invisible vanish, or off to follow instructions vanish? Because if it's the former I explain that by camouflage I meant appearing human. If it's the latter? Again, good initiative. And I tell them to find me some decent clothes as they head out.

Do what they're told.

Someone is swearing. Loudly. It takes a few seconds for me to realize it's me doing it.

Heh.

"We're in a composite. Great. Means the place is a mess and likely as not I'll need the four of you at your overpowered best just to keep up."

They look over. "That, bad, sir?"

Don't suppose the TV has a web browser functionality as well? If so, I hunt headlines about current events. Oh, and call up a 'you are here' on whatever map site I can access that way.

It does. You're located in the 7 Heavens Casino Resort... located in scenic... give me a d20 roll."

Brian Boru wrote:

...what...

Whistles

I just stare...."erm....anyone know what the hell just happened?"

If only the demon girls got zapped then I turn my focus to the other two...I wonder....

Same thought same intensity....

They get zzaped.

Though the purple one is screaming in a "not pain" way...

"Oh god YES! DO IT AGAIN!"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Thu May 08, 2014 4:17 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Whistles

...seriously....

They get zzaped.

Though the purple one is screaming in a "not pain" way...

"Oh god YES! DO IT AGAIN!"

....creepy....

but okay....

for Purplette only

...MAXIMUM POWAHHHHHHHH!!!!
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitchy_Artemis Thu May 08, 2014 4:21 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
Do you have a heart shaped bed?
Nope.

"Mmm... don't remember going to bed with you, but you're cute so you'll do..."
"... ummm, I dont remember either...." I say with a blush as I look around. "... ummm, you have any idea where we are?"

Twitchy_Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu May 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"So what's missing?" Blonde asks.

Blunt honesty, hoooo ...

"Well, there's the whole fluffy-tail foxgirl thing but that's more of a flight of fancy. You and glasses are actually pretty damn close to what I prefer in terms of body-type. Other than that? Short-haired blondes. Actually, okay, I could probably sit here listing stuff all day, but on the whole you four cover a _lot_."

"We'll try sir," the single horned girl says with a sigh.

"But these two slackers try our patience."

"We'll work on both ends of that."

Blonde kicks back on the bed and stretches, putting on a display. "You know what I'm too damned horny to think about that shit, so how about instead of the handshake, we let these two run errands, Stocking and finish her showwe, and you can use my smoking hot bod for your pleasure? Hmmm?"

For a moment I'm tempted to accept outright, but then stop myself. I consider whether or not I should try to pussyfoot around the issue, before shrugging and just asking outright if she's clean and protected.

They look over. "That, bad, sir?"

"Any of you read comics? If so, you know how screwed up things can get in just one continuity. Now we have two distinct ones, but layered and intertwined with one-another. This is either going to be hilarious or a colossal cluster-fuck. And not the fun kind. On the plus side, once I pin a few things down we'll have blackmail on pretty much everybody here."

It does. You're located in the 7 Heavens Casino Resort... located in scenic... give me a d20 roll."

rollan
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu May 08, 2014 4:28 pm

Rieverre wrote:rollan

dammit, forgot to roll. See below.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu May 08, 2014 4:28 pm

The member 'Rieverre' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd20' : 12

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu May 08, 2014 5:11 pm

Brian Boru wrote:
...seriously....

^_^

....creepy....

but okay....

for Purplette only

...MAXIMUM POWAHHHHHHHH!!!!

She turns into a screaming, writhing, pelvic thrusting bundle of nerves."

"Oh god, I think I'm in love..."

Twitchy_Artemis wrote:
Nope.

There you go.

"... ummm, I dont remember either...." I say with a blush as I look around. "... ummm, you have any idea where we are?"

"In bed?"

Rieverre wrote:Blunt honesty, hoooo ...

"Well, there's the whole fluffy-tail foxgirl thing but that's more of a flight of fancy. You and glasses are actually pretty damn close to what I prefer in terms of body-type. Other than that? Short-haired blondes. Actually, okay, I could probably sit here listing stuff all day, but on the whole you four cover a _lot_."

"Sorry, but I ain't cutting my hair. I like this look! So, long haired still work for you?"

"We'll work on both ends of that."

"Double penetration? Kinky."

The demons choke at that and blush.

For a moment I'm tempted to accept outright, but then stop myself. I consider whether or not I should try to pussyfoot around the issue, before shrugging and just asking outright if she's clean and protected.

She blinks. "I'm an angel. I don't do that entire VD gig."

"Any of you read comics?

"No, they're trivial."

If so, you know how screwed up things can get in just one continuity. Now we have two distinct ones, but layered and intertwined with one-another. This is either going to be hilarious or a colossal cluster-fuck. And not the fun kind. On the plus side, once I pin a few things down we'll have blackmail on pretty much everybody here."

"That sounds... disorderly."

rollan[/quote]

Vice City!

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu May 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Sorry, but I ain't cutting my hair. I like this look! So, long haired still work for you?"

"Just answering the question. And sure. It's got possibilities."

Evil smirk.

"Like they said," I tilt my head towards the demon sisters. "You're hot."

"Double penetration? Kinky."

The demons choke at that and blush.

"You're probably going to have to be nicer to them if you want to talk either into that. Goal worth pursuing though."

She blinks. "I'm an angel. I don't do that entire VD gig."

"Assuming same goes for pregnancy? Fair warning though, I'm a jealous and possessive bastard. Fuck around and I'm cutting you off on my end. Well, unless it's a woman. I embrace the double standard."

Pause.

"Dunno about traps and futa. Probably case by case basis."

What? I'm just outlining the details.

Speaking about details though ... I jerk my head towards the suite bathroom -

"Didn't kinky call first dibs though? I think there's a tidy way around that though, if you go get me some belts. Preferably leather. And willing to get your freak on a bit."

"No, they're trivial."

I raise a finger. Then point at the TV, which is probably showing clips of a superhero fight. If not, I find some.

"No such thing as useless knowledge. Especially if this place follows storytelling conventions. We'll have to check."

"That sounds... disorderly."

"It's probably pretty bad, yeah. Feel like carving a bit of order out of the chaos?"

Vice City!

... all things considered, that's ridiculously appropriate.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu May 08, 2014 5:40 pm

Rieverre wrote:"Just answering the question. And sure. It's got possibilities."

She smirks.

Evil smirk.

"Like they said," I tilt my head towards the demon sisters. "You're hot."

"We know."

"You're probably going to have to be nicer to them if you want to talk either into that. Goal worth pursuing though."

She grins.

"Assuming same goes for pregnancy? Fair warning though, I'm a jealous and possessive bastard. Fuck around and I'm cutting you off on my end. Well, unless it's a woman. I embrace the double standard."

Pause.

"Yeah. So how about we cut a deal. If you can keep my satisfied, I'll stay true. If not, you gotta share. How's that?"

"Dunno about traps and futa. Probably case by case basis."

"Not really my thing."

What? I'm just outlining the details.

And she's responding.

Speaking about details though ... I jerk my head towards the suite bathroom -

"Didn't kinky call first dibs though? I think there's a tidy way around that though, if you go get me some belts. Preferably leather. And willing to get your freak on a bit."

"My freak is always on."

I raise a finger. Then point at the TV, which is probably showing clips of a superhero fight. If not, I find some.

"No such thing as useless knowledge. Especially if this place follows storytelling conventions. We'll have to check."

They frown. "Hmmm..."

"It's probably pretty bad, yeah. Feel like carving a bit of order out of the chaos?"

You do NOT like that look.

... all things considered, that's ridiculously appropriate.

Yep. seems to be some unholy hybrid of Mob run Vegas and 80s Miami.

Last edited by Psyckosama on Thu May 08, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu May 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Yeah, no babies unless I want them. And I don't... though how about we cut a deal. If you can keep my satisfied, I'll stay true. If not, you gotta share. How's that?"

"Fair enough."

Hell, at the very least I'll get to put the revamped body through its paces.

"Not really my thing."

"For the most part not mine either, but might as well be thorough."

And she's responding.

Kind of pleasantly surprised she's being reasonable really.

"My freak is always on."

Lazy grin.

"Get the belts."

Details are being handled privately.

They frown. "Hmmm..."

"We'll find out sooner than later. Until we do, we should be pragmatic about it and cover our bases for either eventuality, if and when we move."

You do NOT like that look.

I give a 'but me no buts!' one in return. "You'll get to play administrator and rules lawyer if it comes to that, but like Frankie said, we'll do it my way."

Yep. seems to be some unholy hybrid of Mob run Vegas and 80s Miami.

... evil, evil ideas ... percolating.

Last edited by Rieverre on Thu May 08, 2014 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitchy_Artemis Thu May 08, 2014 6:25 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
"In bed?"
I blush. "... I know that, but... where as in where this bed is.." I say with a sigh.

Then I lean over and try to wake up one of the red skinned girls, trying not to think about how weird that is, as I am already freaking out on the inside about wtf is going on, and my face should show it.

Twitchy_Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Thu May 08, 2014 6:49 pm

Psyckosama wrote:

^_^

Ugh

She turns into a screaming, writhing, pelvic thrusting bundle of nerves."

"Oh god, I think I'm in love..."

I stare at the ... show for a moment before calmly saying, "Okay, so that's apparently a thing I can do now. So if anyone's still conscious and lucid do you think they could tell me where we are and how the hell we wound up in this predicament?"
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu May 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Rieverre wrote:
"Fair enough."

Hell, at the very least I'll get to put the revamped body through its paces.

"Right."

And she seems like she's looking to prove that you can't.

"For the most part not mine either, but might as well be thorough."

You get a shrug.

Kind of pleasantly surprised she's being reasonable really.

She doesn't think you'll be able to keep up so she set a condition that favors her.

Lazy grin.

"Get the belts."

Details are being handled privately.

Anyways, after the kinky sex the sisters walk in looking very displeased.

"Well sir, it seems that the paperwork is all in order."

Kneeshocks pulls out a folder. "Apparently you own this casino and another, along with several other businesses. This is the smaller of the two casinos but that is because the upper levels also house our personal residence and corporate headquarters."

They pull out a map. You own the 7th Heaven and the 9th Layer along with several other smaller companies, including a small confectionery brand.

Meanwhile Scanty is standing there twiddling her thumbs a bit blushing. "It also seems that... you are legally our husband."

Panty laughs. "Ha! I just fucked your husband! Bet I'm better in the sack than you."

Scanty looks furious but Kneesocks places a hand on her shoulder and looks over. "Actually, you just fucked your husband."

"What."

"It seems that he is legally married... to all of us."

Panty goes white. "Me... married! No! NO! I am not the marrying type!"

"But my dear sister in law, you may not be the type but that doesn't change the fact that you are..."

Panty looks HORRIFIED at the idea of being married.

"We'll find out sooner than later. Until we do, we should be pragmatic about it and cover our bases for either eventuality, if and when we move."

They nod and leave to find out more info... like above.

I give a 'but me no buts!' one in return. "You'll get to play administrator and rules lawyer if it comes to that, but like Frankie said, we'll do it my way."

"Of course, we will obey your rules."

... evil, evil ideas ... percolating.

Heh.

Twitchy_Artemis wrote:
I blush. "... I know that, but... where as in where this bed is.." I say with a sigh.

Who cares.

Then I lean over and try to wake up one of the red skinned girls, trying not to think about how weird that is, as I am already freaking out on the inside about wtf is going on, and my face should show it.

Roll d2

Brian Boru wrote:
I stare at the ... show for a moment before calmly saying, "Okay, so that's apparently a thing I can do now.

"Do it again!"

So if anyone's still conscious and lucid do you think they could tell me where we are and how the hell we wound up in this predicament?"

There's blank looks all about. then a golden brick hits you.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitchy_Artemis Thu May 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Psyckosama wrote:
Who cares.
".... I do miss, I kinda dont know how I got here, how I meet you... and now... I kinda want to know wtf happened." I say with a very concerned whisper as I freak out a little.

Roll d2

Last edited by Twitchy_Artemis on Thu May 08, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Twitchy_Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu May 08, 2014 7:23 pm

The member 'Twitchy_Artemis' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd2' : 1

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Thu May 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Do it again!"

"How about after we figure out what the hell is going on. Does that sound alright with you?"

There's blank looks all about. then a golden brick hits you.

"Yeow! Son of a bitch!"

I grab said brick and see what's on it, reading anything out loud for everyone to hear.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Thu May 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Anyways, after the kinky sex the sisters walk in looking very displeased.

"Well sir, it seems that the paperwork is all in order."

Kneeshocks pulls out a folder. "Apparently you own this casino and another, along with several other businesses. This is the smaller of the two casinos but that is because the upper levels also house our personal residence and corporate headquarters."

They pull out a map. You own the 7th Heaven and the 9th Layer along with several other smaller companies, including a small confectionery brand.

Meanwhile Scanty is standing there twiddling her thumbs a bit blushing. "It also seems that... you are legally our husband."

Panty laughs. "Ha! I just fucked your husband! Bet I'm better in the sack than you."

Scanty looks furious but Kneesocks places a hand on her shoulder and looks over. "Actually, you just fucked your husband."

"What."

"It seems that he is legally married... to all of us."

Panty goes white. "Me... married! No! NO! I am not the marrying type!"

"But my dear sister in law, you may not be the type but that doesn't change the fact that you are..."

Panty looks HORRIFIED at the idea of being married.

Well ... shit.

Granted, it's not _entirely_ a shock, but ...

"Yeah, me neither. I mean, normally this probably wouldn't have changed much _anyway_ but ... dammit ... pun intended ... if this was submitted both by the Big Guy upstairs and the Man Down Under it's pretty heavy stuff. You got the writeup of the vows? We'll need to go through that with an electron microscope."

Then I blink in realization.

"Wait, does that mean this city's got legalized polyamorous relationships? What about gay marriage and otherwise? Shit, this is potentially a goldmine we're sitting on. A veritable Mecca of libertine mores."

So, if this place belongs to me, I probably have a room/suite/etc. around here. Did they find that? And hopefully where this 'me' kept his clothes?

"Of course, we will obey your rules."

"... it sounds really sexy when you put it like that."
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Thu May 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Twitchy_Artemis wrote:
".... I do miss, I kinda dont know how I got here, how I meet you... and now... I kinda want to know wtf happened." I say with a very concerned whisper as I freak out a little.

"Hey, I saw roll with it..."

Brian Boru wrote:"How about after we figure out what the hell is going on.  Does that sound alright with you?"

She pouts.

"Yeow! Son of a bitch!"

I grab said brick and see what's on it, reading anything out loud for everyone to hear.

-Lucifer

The demons go pale.

"Probably both."

Rieverre wrote:"Yeah, me neither. I mean, normally this probably wouldn't have changed much _anyway_ but ... dammit ... pun intended ... if this was submitted both by the Big Guy upstairs and the Man Down Under it's pretty heavy stuff. You got the writeup of the vows? We'll need to go through that with an electron microscope."

Then I blink in realization.

"Wait, does that mean this city's got legalized polyamorous relationships? What about gay marriage and otherwise? Shit, this is potentially a goldmine we're sitting on. A veritable Mecca of libertine mores."

"Clearly," Kneeshocks says in a very dry tone.

Panty is still freaking out. Stocking is also looking uncomfortable.

"We need to take a shower. NOW!"

"They have pills for this, right?" Panty stammers off. "Right?! RIGHT!"

"How would I know whore, I'm not the one who fucks every standing shaft in sight!"

So, if this place belongs to me, I probably have a room/suite/etc. around here. Did they find that? And hopefully where this 'me' kept his clothes?

"Your personal quarters and office are up a level. This is the 'Love nest'."

"... it sounds really sexy when you put it like that."

They blush slightly.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum