You are the Demon King...

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Psyckosama wrote:You're a fucking DEMON.
OC: Devils are cooler mate. Razz




They just look reminiscent of the demon sisters in the "Recycled art" sense.

Try to leave the 4th wall intact please?
OC: Bah, your wall means nothing to me you hear. But fine I'll play ball for now while I wait to break out of my box. Razz


"Please rest, master... you've been unconscious for over a week."

That explains the hungry.
"Damn really, a week.

What has happened since I've been out then?"

"Are you sure? You need to recover..."
"Well I'm as recovered as I'm going to get for now, as unless I can get better the fully healed I should be fine now.

Plus, I need to get filled in here on what is going on first before I can do anything else. So unless you have already told someone to tell the High Priest I'm up, can you pass the message along while I eat. As I need to talk with him about what comes next.

They look confused. "No, our names are not that..."

They look at each other for a moment. "Master, we've sisters have been honored to chosen to serve you as your bodyguards and handmaidens. Please accept our true names and our status as your loyal and willing slaves..."
Ok, I can get the whole name thing for loyalty and bodyguards. But why the need for you to be slaves, as can't you just serve me just as well as being freed demons? Or is there something I don't know here that I'll need explained first?

As unless there is, I have no problems accepting your names or loyalty. But only if you have a will and mind to do so yourself and are not bound to do so.


Last edited by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Psyckosama wrote:They're kinda streamlined. Aggressive, impressive but not in the way.

You're not HELLBOY.
Means I'm going to have to study in order to cast FIST but otherwise, shiny, I can dig it.

Rock out with your cock out!
What is this modesty thing you speak of.

"Coffee? Isn't that some mortal drink?"
"Where I'm from, yes. Possibly here as well. Chances are I'm not familiar with the particular mortal worlds you've dealt with, though."

They present you with the food then kneel.

"Master, we've sisters have been honored to chosen to serve you as your bodyguards and handmaidens. Please accept our true names and our status as your loyal and willing slaves..."
Temptations. Twin temptations at that.

... yeah, I'm in some demon realm or another that might or might not be hell. For all intents and purposes, I appear to have gained some pull. If it's what I suspect, more than I how to deal with. And everything is a power play.

Hrmmmmm. Still, these two are a resource I can use, and a potential font of information. The only one I have at the moment, which is awkward as I can't exactly double check what they tell me, but still useful.

"Introduce yourselves, then. Elaborate on the etiquette of the matter. And bring me a robe."
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Silver Sun 17 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Psyckosama wrote:I'm getting a bit overloaded at the moment. Mind going on hold for a bit?
OOC: sure, need to go make dinner anyway.

Silver Sun 17

Posts : 228
Join date : 2012-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Brian Boru on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Psyckosama wrote:He leads you out of the room.

It seems to be hewed from solid rock and crystal and carved into the ground, where you arrived, is an ominously glowing summoning circle...

I give a low whistle, "Now that's impressive looking right there."

You're walked up a long flight of steps and through an archway which closes with a wave of the priests hand, hiding it from sight.
"Cool."

You then turn onto a massive hall of black marble, basalt, and obsidian... its huge and ominous. As you walk you see several paintings on the wall.

Such as this one...

I take in the decor, the owner of this place certainly has flair to him and I say as much.

I notice the painting, "Damn, that guy looks like he's a terror in a fight." I mutter to myself.

As you walk you see the eyes of the odd guard are on you...



At this point you have time to ask all your questions as you walk.
I get alongside the werepig or whatever he is and ask, "So...sir...can't help but notice your fellows seem kinda on edge, something happen? And does it have anything with the young lady's oh so sunny demeanor? Erm...what should I call you then?"
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Ironforge wrote:OC: Devils are cooler mate. Razz
Not D&D.


OC: Bah, your wall means nothing to me you hear. But fine I'll play ball for now while I wait to break out of my box. Razz
Growl.

"Damn really, a week.

What has happened since I've been out then?"
"The clan heads and generals have been summoned."

"Well I'm as recovered as I'm going to get for now, as unless I can get better the fully healed I should be fine now.
"Your power is still unstable," one of them replies.

Plus, I need to get filled in here on what is going on first before I can do anything else. So unless you have already told someone to tell the High Priest I'm up, can you pass the message along while I eat. As I need to talk with him about what comes next.
"The message has been sent."

Ok, I can get the whole name thing for loyalty and bodyguards. But why the need for you to be slaves, as can't you just serve me just as well as being freed demons? Or is there something I don't know here that I'll need explained first?

As unless there is, I have no problems accepting your names or loyalty. But only if you have a will and mind to do so yourself and are not bound to do so.
The share a look. "You don't understand," the first demon, the one with two horns says.

The second nods. "Master, when a demon willingly gives someone more powerful than they are their true name, they are in effect surrendering themselves to that individual, and your power is so great that doing so would effectively strip us of our freedom of action outside that which you will allow. You could literally command us to die and we'd simply cease to live. That would be the extent of your power over us."

The first nods again. "To be chosen to be your bodyguards is a great honor that we accept with great pride."

"We happily surrender ourselves to you."

"I only ask that you be gentle with my younger sister. She's very delicate."

"Sister! Must you?"

"It is the elder's responsibility to look our for her younger siblings!"

"Of course, sister. I apologize."

They both turn to you. "Will you accept our True names and our eternal service?"

Rieverre wrote:Means I'm going to have to study in order to cast FIST but otherwise, shiny, I can dig it.
Basically.

What is this modesty thing you speak of.
A mortal thing.

"Where I'm from, yes. Possibly here as well. Chances are I'm not familiar with the particular mortal worlds you've dealt with, though."
They share a look.

Temptations. Twin temptations at that.
sisters. Not twins.

... yeah, I'm in some demon realm or another that might or might not be hell. For all intents and purposes, I appear to have gained some pull. If it's what I suspect, more than I how to deal with. And everything is a power play.
Yes. Even absolute submission.

Hrmmmmm. Still, these two are a resource I can use, and a potential font of information. The only one I have at the moment, which is awkward as I can't exactly double check what they tell me, but still useful.

"Introduce yourselves, then. Elaborate on the etiquette of the matter. And bring me a robe."
The first, the one with two horns begins. "We are known as the Dreaded Pair, considered among the greatest warriors of the Red Oni Family, we are high class commander demons who have never known defeat! And in exchange for our good service and loyalty to the crown we have been granted the great honor of become your personal bodyguards."

The second nods. "As you were born mortal, you may not know this but when a demon willingly gives someone more powerful than they are their true name, they are in effect surrendering themselves to that individual, and your power is so great that doing so would effectively strip us of our freedom of action outside that which you will allow. You could literally command us to die and we'd simply cease to live. That would be the extent of your power over us."

The first nods again. "To be chosen to be your bodyguards is a great honor that we accept with great pride."

"We happily surrender ourselves to you."

"I only ask that you be gentle with my younger sister. She's very delicate."

"Sister! Must you?"

"It is the elder's responsibility to look our for her younger siblings!"

"Of course, sister. I apologize."

They both turn to you. "Will you accept our True names and our eternal service?"

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Not D&D.
OC: I know, but still.

Growl.
OC: Razz


"The clan heads and generals have been summoned."
"Alright then, can you fill me in on who they are then and what clans I will be expected to deal with are? So I can go into this with some idea of how to react to all this.


"Your power is still unstable," one of them replies.
"What do you mean? As is the power that caused this change still not fully absorbed or is it something else here?"


The share a look. "You don't understand," the first demon, the one with two horns says.

The second nods. "Master, when a demon willingly gives someone more powerful than they are their true name, they are in effect surrendering themselves to that individual, and your power is so great that doing so would effectively strip us of our freedom of action outside that which you will allow. You could literally command us to die and we'd simply cease to live. That would be the extent of your power over us."
Wow, that is a lot of power to give someone other yourself.

Though why do I get the feeling this in not only a one way street and that there is much to be gained from such by both parties in this binding.

Well it will be something to look into later at least.

The first nods again. "To be chosen to be your bodyguards is a great honor that we accept with great pride."

"We happily surrender ourselves to you."

"I only ask that you be gentle with my younger sister. She's very delicate."

"Sister! Must you?"

"It is the elder's responsibility to look our for her younger siblings!"

"Of course, sister. I apologize."

They both turn to you. "Will you accept our True names and our eternal service?"
"Alright, I'll accept your loyalty and lives then. But I'm make sure to be worthy of such faith.

Though can you show how this is done, as I have no idea of what to do from here.
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Psyckosama wrote:They share a look.
Until and unless I find out more, I'm not going to take the plane I used to call home to be the home of the humans they're referring to. Given how meta everything I've thus far seen has been ...

sisters. Not twins.
Bah. I was speaking metaphorically. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Yes. Even absolute submission.
Quite.

The first, the one with two horns begins. "We are known as the Dreaded Pair, considered among the greatest warriors of the Red Oni Family, we are high class commander demons who have never known defeat! And in exchange for our good service and loyalty to the crown we have been granted the great honor of become your personal bodyguards."

The second nods. "As you were born mortal, you may not know this but when a demon willingly gives someone more powerful than they are their true name, they are in effect surrendering themselves to that individual, and your power is so great that doing so would effectively strip us of our freedom of action outside that which you will allow. You could literally command us to die and we'd simply cease to live. That would be the extent of your power over us."

The first nods again. "To be chosen to be your bodyguards is a great honor that we accept with great pride."

"We happily surrender ourselves to you."

"I only ask that you be gentle with my younger sister. She's very delicate."

"Sister! Must you?"

"It is the elder's responsibility to look our for her younger siblings!"

"Of course, sister. I apologize."

They both turn to you. "Will you accept our True names and our eternal service?"
"And if your claims of my power are accurate, I imagine it will be quite the coup for yourselves and your family as well," I say, narrowing my eyes lazily. "If you are to be my bodyguards and handmaidens, then you will also likely as not be asked to offer me your insights into various matters. So, a trial run, so to speak. Answer me honestly. If I should accept your service, who will I be offending or indicating _disfavor_ of?"

Then I let a look of mild irritation cross my face.

"Also, robe. Must I repeat myself another time?"
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Ironforge wrote:"Alright then, can you fill me in on who they are then and what clans I will be expected to deal with are? So I can go into this with some idea of how to react to all this.
"Of course. It is our duty to serve you in all things."

"What do you mean? As is the power that caused this change still not fully absorbed or is it something else here?"
"Your powers are unstable. If you were to say... become angered before you possess any form of control you could very well destroy yourself and those around you."

Wow, that is a lot of power to give someone other yourself.
They will literally become the instruments of your will. They will have no master but you.

[quote]Though why do I get the feeling this in not only a one way street and that there is much to be gained from such by both parties in this binding.[quote]

Do you ask?

Well it will be something to look into later at least.
Right.

"Alright, I'll accept your loyalty and lives then. But I'm make sure to be worthy of such faith.
They look confused. "If anyone it is us who are unworthy of this honor, master."

Though can you show how this is done, as I have no idea of what to do from here.
It's simple. They simply place your hand on each of their heads and repeat the process. They tell you thier name, you repeat it and say you accept their complete submission. there will be a proper binding later, but for now... this will do.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Rieverre wrote:Until and unless I find out more, I'm not going to take the plane I used to call home to be the home of the humans they're referring to. Given how meta everything I've thus far seen has been ..."
Okay.

Bah. I was speaking metaphorically. That's my story and I'm sticking with it."
Heh.

Quite. "
Yep.

"And if your claims of my power are accurate, I imagine it will be quite the coup for yourselves and your family as well," I say, narrowing my eyes lazily. "If you are to be my bodyguards and handmaidens, then you will also likely as not be asked to offer me your insights into various matters. So, a trial run, so to speak. Answer me honestly. If I should accept your service, who will I be offending or indicating _disfavor_ of?""
Their eyes narrow. "Part of becoming your bodyguards will be that we will be connected to your power, which is almost limtless. Among the reasons we were chosen were not only our masterful talent for command, our peerless ability in personal combat, and our excellence in the field of politics, but our flawless control... which will allow us both to make the best use of whatever power you give us, and allow us to act as a filter on your own powers that until you truly master them, should you ever lose control we will be able to reign it before you're consumed by your own might..."

The eldest smiles. "Thank you, Dear sister, but before you grow concerned, master, remember that we will be limited by your will and it will be literally impossible for us to act outside your self interest unless you allow it."

Then I let a look of mild irritation cross my face.

"Also, robe. Must I repeat myself another time?"
You're quickly robed...


Last edited by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Brian Boru wrote:I give a low whistle, "Now that's impressive looking right there."
The Priest smiles. "That chamber is over 10,000 years old."

I take in the decor, the owner of this place certainly has flair to him and I say as much.

I notice the painting, "Damn, that guy looks like he's a terror in a fight."  I mutter to myself.
The girl tenses for a moment.

"Don't talk about things you don't understand..."

I get alongside the werepig or whatever he is and ask, "So...sir...can't help but notice your fellows seem kinda on edge, something happen?  And does it have anything with the young lady's oh so sunny demeanor?  Erm...what should I call you then?"
"We're Orcs, and..." he spies the general. "It's not our place to say."

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Psyckosama wrote:Their eyes narrow. "Part of becoming your bodyguards will be that we will be connected to your power, which is almost limtless. Among the reasons we were chosen were not only our masterful talent for command, our peerless ability in personal combat, and our excellence in the field of politics, but our flawless control... which will allow us both to make the best use of whatever power you give us, and allow us to act as a filter on your own powers that until you truly master them, should you ever lose control we will be able to reign it before you're consumed by your own might..."

The eldest smiles. "Thank you, Dear sister, but before you grow concerned, master, remember that we will be limited by your will and it will be literally impossible for us to act outside your self interest unless you allow it."
"Interesting," I say levelly. "But not what I asked. You're deflecting. Who are your rivals, and your family's rivals, political and otherwise, and how much influence do they, comparatively, hold?"

You're quickly robed...
Progress.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Ironforge on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Of course. It is our duty to serve you in all things."
"Alright then, I like that brief while I eat and wait for the head Priest then ladies."

"Your powers are unstable. If you were to say... become angered before you possess any form of control you could very well destroy yourself and those around you."
"Ok then, it's less I need rest then and more time to learn control of my new abilities.

So how long would doing so take then ladies and do I have the time for such here? Or will I need to see the other clan heads and leaders first and this is more something to just keep in mind?"

They will literally become the instruments of your will. They will have no master but you.
Interesting.

Do you ask?
No, as I already have a good idea of what this will do and I rather not

They look confused. "If anyone it is us who are unworthy of this honor, master."
"No, that is not true.

As a Lord is only as worthy as the loyalty he gives back to those that serve him. As loyalty is never a one way street and to think otherwise is the height of hubris and folly for those that lead.

So know now, I do not take my pledges lightly."

It's simple. They simply place your hand on each of their heads and repeat the process. They tell you their name, you repeat it and say you accept their complete submission. there will be a proper binding later, but for now... this will do.
"Then lets us do this Ladies."
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:52 pm

Rieverre wrote:"Interesting," I say levelly. "But not what I asked. You're deflecting. Who are your rivals, and your family's rivals, political and otherwise, and how much influence do they, comparatively, hold?"
OOC dude, its not time for that Info-dump...

"We were chosen due to our relative neutrality and long history of loyalty. The only rivalries we have is the natural familial rivalry with the our kin, the blue oni family... and even they will see the choice of members of the greater clan to be positive, and the Beastkin races whom we have a respectful but intense professional rivalry, as we are among the most the elite warriors of the underworld and they are the..." she pauses to think of a polite way of saying this, "Hoard without number, and they will not take offense because they are not magical beings and thus are INCAPABLE of bonding to you."

"As for our enemies..." their eyes narrow. "Your enemies are our enemies."

Progress.
They seemed reluctant to do so for some reason... but do so.

Ironforge wrote:"Alright then, I like that brief while I eat and wait for the head Priest then ladies."
"He will be some time though..."

"Ok then, it's less I need rest then and more time to learn control of my new abilities.
"Rest your mind."

So how long would doing so take then ladies and do I have the time for such here? Or will I need to see the other clan heads and leaders first and this is more something to just keep in mind?"
The preliminary will take literally seconds.

Interesting.
It removes them from the traditional hierarchy.

[quoteNo, as I already have a good idea of what this will do and I rather not [/quote]"Alright..."

"No, that is not true.
"Thank you master."

As a Lord is only as worthy as the loyalty he gives back to those that serve him. As loyalty is never a one way street and to think otherwise is the height of hubris and folly for those that lead.

So know now, I do not take my pledges lightly."
"Thank you master. You are too kind."

"Then lets us do this Ladies."
They kneel.

"My true name is Kasho and I submit myself to you freely."

"My true name is Haisoksu and I submit myself to you freely."

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:12 am

Psyckosama wrote:
Rieverre wrote:"Interesting," I say levelly. "But not what I asked. You're deflecting. Who are your rivals, and your family's rivals, political and otherwise, and how much influence do they, comparatively, hold?"
OOC dude, its not time for that Info-dump...
Bah. My sense of (bad) timing knows no bounds ... nor reason, nor causality. ^^

"We were chosen due to our relative neutrality and long history of loyalty. The only rivalries we have is the natural familial rivalry with the our kin, the blue oni family... and even they will see the choice of members of the greater clan to be positive, and the Beastkin races whom we have a respectful but intense professional rivalry, as we are among the most the elite warriors of the underworld and they are the..." she pauses to think of a polite way of saying this, "Hoard without number, and they will not take offense because they are not magical beings and thus are INCAPABLE of bonding to you."

"As for our enemies..." their eyes narrow. "Your enemies are our enemies."
"And I'm certain to attract some in short order, nevermind the ones I've doubtlessly inherited," I say wryly.

So, I'll probably be pissing off the blue oni - seeing as no, they probably won't see the choice of members of the greater clan as positive - and possibly the beastkin, nevermind any further supernatural clans. I'm reasonably confident that if the position is this ... hmm ... important, the sisters can't have been the only ones vying for it.

I think for a moment.

Well, there's one surefire way of seeing whether or not they were being genuine, and it just happens to be doing what they want.

"Very well. Is there some kind of protocol or ritual, or do you simply swear your every strand of hair, every drop of blood, and your very souls to me?"

Why, yes, I have been looking for an excuse to use that Utawarerumono quote for a while now. ^^

Progress.
They seemed reluctant to do so for some reason... but do so.[/quote]
I can start thinking with that head later. *snrk*

Regardless, breakfast. Or lunch. Brunch? Well, food at any rate.

"Tell me the general news while I eat. How long was I unconscious?"
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:16 am

Rieverre wrote:Bah. My sense of (bad) timing knows no bounds ... nor reason, nor causality. ^^
GM ANGRY!!!!

"And I'm certain to attract some in short order, nevermind the ones I've doubtlessly inherited," I say wryly.
"You'll need our services soon then..."

So, I'll probably be pissing off the blue oni - seeing as no, they probably won't see the choice of members of the greater clan as positive - and possibly the beastkin, nevermind any further supernatural clans. I'm reasonably confident that if the position is this ... hmm ... important, the sisters can't have been the only ones vying for it.

I think for a moment.

Well, there's one surefire way of seeing whether or not they were being genuine, and it just happens to be doing what they want.

"Very well. Is there some kind of protocol or ritual, or do you simply swear your every strand of hair, every drop of blood, and your very souls to me?"

Why, yes, I have been looking for an excuse to use that Utawarerumono quote for a while now. ^^
They kneel.

"We give you our true names and then you simply place your hands on our head and accept our submission."

"My true name is Kasho and I submit myself to you freely."

"My true name is Haisoksu and I submit myself to you freely."

I can start thinking with that head later. *snrk*

Regardless, breakfast. Or lunch. Brunch? Well, food at any rate.

"Tell me the general news while I eat. How long was I unconscious?"
"A week."

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Ironforge on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:22 am

Psyckosama wrote:
"He will be some time though..."
"Good. Then you should have all the time you need to brief me in what I will need to know, so I won't have to embarrass in front of the other lords."

"Rest your mind."
"Well that should be simple enough then."

The preliminary will take literally seconds.
It removes them from the traditional hierarchy.
OC: Good to know and makes me wondering when I'll learn that little fact IC then.

"Thank you master. You are too kind."
I quickly way that thanks off.

"No I am only fair, as life is never something to be taken lightly. Be it through combat or though a pledge.

They kneel.

"My true name is Kasho and I submit myself to you freely."

"My true name is Haisoksu and I submit myself to you freely."
An so I walk over them them and place a hand on each of their heads and say.

"An so I accept your pledge and binding lady Kasho and lady Haisoksu.

So that you may become my blades when I deem it needed to let you fly to slay my foes and my aids when I will need your guidance to know this new land and to help prepare me for what is to  come.

An so I pledge to my ladies, that I will grant you the power that you will need to grow and to flourish in under my hand.

O so I swear by my blood, my flesh and soul.

Now rise my ladies."

Then letting a breath out and with it the Lordly air I was holding.

"So with that done, lets move to the food and brief. As I starving here and there is much I need to know from you."

I say with a smile.
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:28 am

Ironforge wrote:"Good. Then you should have all the time you need to brief me in what I will need to know, so I won't have to embarrass in front of the other lords."
"The Princess and High Priest will probably want to perform that briefing..."

"Well that should be simple enough then."
"Yo would be surprised.

OC: Good to know and makes me wondering when I'll learn that little fact IC then.
Sooner than later.

"Thank you master. You are too kind."
I quickly way that thanks off.

"No I am only fair, as life is never something to be taken lightly. Be it through combat or though a pledge.[/quote]
"You're too kind."

They kneel.

"My true name is Kasho and I submit myself to you freely."

"My true name is Haisoksu and I submit myself to you freely."
An so I walk over them them and place a hand on each of their heads and say.

"An so I accept your pledge and binding lady Kasho and lady Haisoksu.

So that you may become my blades when I deem it needed to let you fly to slay my foes and my aids when I will need your guidance to know this new land and to help prepare me for what is to  come.

An so I pledge to my ladies, that I will grant you the power that you will need to grow and to flourish in under my hand.

O so I swear by my blood, my flesh and soul.

Now rise my ladies."

Then letting a breath out and with it the Lordly air I was holding.

"So with that done, lets eat and drink here."[/quote]
You feel yourself RESONATE with power, both from the oath and from them basically becoming your left and right hand...

They stand up. "You're too kind, master. Far too kind... don't make an oath like that again. It binds you ability to act."

The other nods. "You need to give us titles as your new servants. Our old names no longer describe us."

"As for eating..."

They look at each other, grin, and then start to erotically disrobe.

"You can have all you want..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:35 am

Psyckosama wrote:"We give you our true names and then you simply place your hands on our head and accept our submission."

"My true name is Kasho and I submit myself to you freely."

"My true name is Haisoksu and I submit myself to you freely."
"Kasho. Haisoku. I accept your submission," I put my hands on their heads. "All that you are. All that you were. All that you may be. Is mine."

After that's done, I'll ask them what names they use in public, as I probably should not refer to them by their true names openly (potentially disastrous, I'd think) and something in me just balks at referring to my bodyguards as 'hey you'.

"A week."
I frown. "I can only assume a lot has happened in that timeframe. Summarize the salient points for me."

Then I add: "And while you're at it, what exactly _is_ my new station. Things were rather high on implication and low on explanation before I ... changed."
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Ironforge on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:51 am

Psyckosama wrote:
"The Princess and High Priest will probably want to perform that briefing..."
"Then I can hear it twice. As this in info I need to know as soon as possible."


"You're too kind."
"Then that is sad and your times and the lords that live in them are not as they should be."


You feel yourself RESONATE with power, both from the oath and from them basically becoming your left and right hand...

They stand up. "You're too kind, master. Far too kind... don't make an oath like that again. It binds you ability to act."

The other nods. "You need to give us titles as your new servants. Our old names no longer describe us."
"I know and that still does not change what I said, as I mean what I promised an would do so even if not bound too. As even if I could not cast or was bound by magic before I was summoned here. It does not mean I am lacking in the knowledge of oaths and pledges that bind those to others through power.

Though worry not, I as do not give such oaths freely or easily my Ladies.

An as for titles, you two will be known as my Nightingales. As you be will the ones that I trust to carry the truth of the happens in my Realm to my ears each day and to warn me of the dangers you spy in them.  

An so Kasho, your Nightingale name will be Huld and Haisoksu yours will be Froedi. Wear them with pride, as yours will not be names I give to another. As they are yours and yours along now."


"As for eating..."

They look at each other, grin, and then start to erotically disrobe.

"You can have all you want..."
"My Nightingales, I do not think such action would be wise of right now. As did you not warn me that strong emotions could put at risk the lives of those all around me because my lack of control?"
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:46 am

Rieverre wrote:"Kasho. Haisoku. I accept your submission," I put my hands on their heads. "All that you are. All that you were. All that you may be. Is mine."

After that's done, I'll ask them what names they use in public, as I probably should not refer to them by their true names openly (potentially disastrous, I'd think) and something in me just balks at referring to my bodyguards as 'hey you'.
"Our old titles are inappropriate... we're no longer First and Second Oni Commander after all."

I frown. "I can only assume a lot has happened in that timeframe. Summarize the salient points for me."
"Mostly messeges and movement..."

Then I add: "And while you're at it, what exactly _is_ my new station. Things were rather high on implication and low on explanation before I ... changed."
"You're the Demon King..."

Ironforge wrote:"Then I can hear it twice. As this in info I need to know as soon as possible."
OOC and GM doesn't want to tell it twice.

"Then that is sad and your times and the lords that live in them are not as they should be."
They face palm. "Master, we're DEMONS. Beings of Darkness, Fire, and Chaos. Duplicity is in our nature."

"I know and that still does not change what I said, as I mean what I promised an would do so even if not bound too. As even if I could not cast or was bound by magic before I was summoned here. It does not mean I am lacking in the knowledge of oaths and pledges that bind those to others through power.
They share a look. "If you want to survive I suggest you be CAREFUL. Conflicting oaths is BAD."

Though worry not, I as do not give such oaths freely or easily my Ladies.
"Good."

An as for titles, you two will be known as my Nightingales. As you be will the ones that I trust to carry the truth of the happens in my Realm to my ears each day and to warn me of the dangers you spy in them.  

An so Kasho, your Nightingale name will be Huld and Haisoksu yours will be Froedi. Wear them with pride, as yours will not be names I give to another. As they are yours and yours along now."
They share a look that is almost a grimace. "Yes master..."
"My Nightingales, I do not think such action would be wise of right now. As did you not warn me that strong emotions could put at risk the lives of those all around me because my lack of control?"
"Master... do you ever want to be able to safely leave this room?"

"My Dear sister is correct, Master. Unless you... discharge your energy you will be in danger of... overload... and as the proceedings will doubtlessly be stressful you..."

The door opens and this enters.



"Hello master I have been se... oh, you fucking whores."

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Brian Boru on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:54 am

Psyckosama wrote:The Priest smiles. "That chamber is over 10,000 years old."
Another low impressed whistle, "And it looks perfectly pristine."

The girl tenses for a moment.

"Don't talk about things you don't understand..."
Biting back a retort I realize that I struck a nerve there. I try and see if there is any indicator of how recent this image was, maybe someone she knew? If I can I try to quietly ask one of the others who that was.

"We're Orcs, and..." he spies the general. "It's not our place to say."
I take in that bit of information in an sidle along with the Big Orc, "So...why exactly is everyone on pins and needles here? Something happen?"
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Ironforge on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:02 am


OOC and GM doesn't want to tell it twice.
OC: Fine

They face palm. "Master, we're DEMONS. Beings of Darkness, Fire, and Chaos. Duplicity is in our nature."
"Well fuck, I think I might be to human still in my mindset then in that regard. That or there much I need to get accustom too then soon."

They share a look. "If you want to survive I suggest you be CAREFUL. Conflicting oaths is BAD."
"Oh I well understand that warning, as many a great person of my realm have died to such a failing."


They share a look that is almost a grimace. "Yes master..."
Noticing the look and knowing that I might have made a mistake here.

"Well then ladies, it seem that I may have made a mistake here with your names I have given.

So speak freely, tell what it the issue of these titles are so that I may correct them."
"Master... do you ever want to be able to safely leave this room?"

"My Dear sister is correct, Master. Unless you... discharge your energy you will be in danger of... overload... and as the proceedings will doubtlessly be stressful you..."
"Well yes, but you did say that strong emotions would put me at risk of overload. So is it that, only negative strong emotions will set me off then or the fact that you can drain power in this fashion without risk? As I would prefer not to kill those I have just have sworn to me."

The door opens and this enters.



"Hello master I have been se... oh, you fucking whores."
"Someone you know ladies and is there something I should know now?"
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:12 am

Brian Boru wrote:
Another low impressed whistle, "And it looks perfectly pristine."
"Powerful magics."

Biting back a retort I realize that I struck a nerve there.  I try and see if there is any indicator of how recent this image was, maybe someone she knew?  If I can I try to quietly ask one of the others who that was.
She looks... upset.


I take in that bit of information in an sidle along with the Big Orc, "So...why exactly is everyone on pins and needles here?  Something happen?"
At about that moment you enter the throne room...

On the throne is sitting a rather smug looking individual...



"Oh, hello cousin..."

The girl sneers in rage.



"How dare you..."

"How dare I what? Sit on your daddy's throne. Or is it your throne... oh wait, that's right, you can't inherit can you... after all, you're a woman and thus only good for that lukewarm hole between your thighs, right?"

With a roar of rage the girl flairs in dark power.



"Princess! NO!" the Priest exclaims.

She fires a massive blast of Black and Violet fire at the throne. It strikes against a massive shield and then purple lightening rebounds, consuming her in power as she screams in agony.



She falls to her kneels, painting...

"Oh, Ruby, you were always so easy to get all wound up..."

[quote="Ironforge"]"Well fuck, I think I might be to human still in my mindset then in that regard. That or there much I need to get accustom too then soon."[quote]

Slow nod.

[quote"Oh I well understand that warning, as many a great person of my realm have died to such a failing."[quote]

"Did their power consume them from the inside out trying to enforce a paradox?"

[quote]Noticing the look and knowing that I might have made a mistake here.

"Well then ladies, it seem that I may have made a mistake here with your names I have given.

So speak freely, tell what it the issue of these titles are so that I may correct them." [quote]

"Weak little birds?"

[quote]"Well yes, but you did say that strong emotions would put me at risk of overload. So is it that, only negative strong emotions will set me off then or the fact that you can drain power in this fashion without risk? As I would prefer not to kill those I have just have sworn to me."


"Master, this is how it's done..."

The door opens and this enters.

"Hello master I have been se... oh, you fucking whores."
"Someone you know ladies and is there something I should know now?"
The first sister moves to block the snake woman while the second turns to you.

"Master, we were not sent but rather this is a contest. There are dozens of elite guards outside the royal wing ordered to block all passage and its part of the rite to become your body guard to sneak pass, get chosen before all others, and then prove that you can handle his power by having sex with him and not dying horribly... only then can we truly be your handmaidens."

"I'm sorry that my Dear Sister and I tricked you, master, but it is the way that it is done..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:15 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Our old titles are inappropriate... we're no longer First and Second Oni Commander after all."
"You will need new ones then," I muse. "For now, I'll call you Akagi," I nod to the older sister, then turn to the younger, "and Akatsuki. Crimson future and crimson moon. Or are those too trite?"

"You're the Demon King..."
"... I was worried it was going to be something like that. There goes any hope I might have had of avoiding politics. Although, is it customary for you to summon and then incarnate humans to fill that spot?"

Incidentally, how is the food?
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:24 am

Rieverre wrote:"You will need new ones then," I muse. "For now, I'll call you Akagi," I nod to the older sister, then turn to the younger, "and Akatsuki. Crimson future and crimson moon. Or are those too trite?"
"A bit, master... and Crimson is hardly a descriptive name for a Red Oni. We're all Crimson."

"... I was worried it was going to be something like that. There goes any hope I might have had of avoiding politics.
"Why wouldn't you want to be Demon King?" they seem bewildered.

Although, is it customary for you to summon and then incarnate humans to fill that spot?"
"When the King dies without male issue, yes.

Incidentally, how is the food?
Stange and a bit spicy but DAMNED good.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Brian Boru on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:43 am

Psyckosama wrote:"Powerful magics."
Nods, then I pause, "Summoning guys like me CAN'T be the only thing that room's for right?"

She looks... upset.
Yup, someone she knew, likely a father, a brother, or God forbid a husband.

At about that moment you enter the throne room...
Oops never mind.

On the throne is sitting a rather smug looking individual...

The term raging Jackass seems to come to mind here.

"Oh, hello cousin..."
Oh now that's interesting.

The girl sneers in rage.

And that's forbidding.

"How dare you..."

"How dare I what? Sit on your daddy's throne. Or is it your throne... oh wait, that's right, you can't inherit can you... after all, you're a woman and thus only good for that lukewarm hole between your thighs, right?"
And that answers the question of who the figure in the painting was, the young lady's father most likely....she's a princes....damn.... then what the hell am I here for?

With a roar of rage the girl flairs in dark power.

OH SHIT!

"Princess! NO!" the Priest exclaims.

She fires a massive blast of Black and Violet fire at the throne. It strikes against a massive shield and then purple lightening rebounds, consuming her in power as she screams in agony.



She falls to her kneels, painting...

"Oh, Ruby, you were always so easy to get all wound up..."
Once the dust settles, I glare at the skinny jack ass. Now that I knew who 'Ruby?' was and why she was so upset, I couldn't help but sympathize with her predicament. With courage I didn't know I had and don't think was really there I strode closer to the throne and once I had his attention said, "You know where I come from, there is a fellow much like you, cunning, clever, fast of wit, feet, and hands, he could run mental circles around anyone he knew and could change the course of a fight with but a word. He could make cunning plans with such diabolical subtlety and skill that none ever knew even a tenth of his plans."

If he seems interested I continue, "He got his ass kicked on a monthly basis by a barrel chested, blonde haired, blue eyed golden boy who dealt with all his problems with a three step plan.

Step one: Whack with hammer
Step two: Whack with hammer again
Step three: Summon the elemental power of thunder and lighting with his warhammer that was forged in the heart of a dying star by the greatest smiths that ever lived and ever will live, channel said force and fury in said hammer...and bludgeon problem until it stops being one."

I grin letting the implication sink in.

Then I turn to the young lady, "Are you alright?"
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Ironforge on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:46 am

Psyckosama wrote:Slow nod.
"Great, this is going to take a lot of getting used to then."


"Did their power consume them from the inside out trying to enforce a paradox?"
"No, nothing as flashy as that, but it did forces them to do things that make them curse their fate for the rest of the days they lived or made them kill themselves in very horrible ways by there own hand."

"Weak little birds?"
"Well where I am from they are a symbol of guile, wit and beauty, but then those meanings might be lost here.

So then ladies, what creature here is the symbol of those attributes in this realm then?"

"Master, this is how it's done..."
"Ok, then that makes no bloody sense at all then....

An then there is the door.
The first sister moves to block the snake woman while the second turns to you.

"Master, we were not sent but rather this is a contest. There are dozens of elite guards outside the royal wing ordered to block all passage and its part of the rite to become your body guard to sneak pass, get chosen before all others, and then prove that you can handle his power by having sex with him and not dying horribly... only then can we truly be your handmaidens."

"I'm sorry that my Dear Sister and I tricked you, master, but it is the way that it is done..."
"Tricked, no not tricked per say. As I figured there was something up the moment you and your sister came through those doors claiming to be my new Bodyguards and maidens. As such a power play by you two was plain as day. But it was bold and I like bold people, so I figured it would not hurt to reward such boldness.

Though really, why is getting me off such a important... You know what, fuck it. Your customs and explanations aren't going to make sense to me right now in the like 5 minutes you will have to explain them me here, so I will just cut to the heart of the matter here and make things simple."

Then truing to the door where the other two are at.

"Ladies!

Close that door and come here now!

We are going to handle this headache now and we are doing right!"

Then turning back to sister at my side.

"Now I'm going to take you and take you until you can stand no more and you are just some much quivering flesh at my feet. An then I will take your sister until she is the same and if the maiden that has just entered this room can make sure that I am not bothered by others while I am doing this, I will take and bind her in the same. But you will all live through such a coupling whole of mind and body, do I make myself clear! Or I will find a way to drag you back from which you left and make my displeasure known.

IS THAT CLEAR!"


Last edited by Ironforge on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Rieverre on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:48 am

Psyckosama wrote:"A bit, master... and Crimson is hardly a descriptive name for a Red Oni. We're all Crimson."
"Considering you two are the first Red Oni I've seen in my life, and I've only known you for less than an hour to boot, I'm going to stick with them until I've gotten more of your measure. Then we can consider more appropriate titles. Unless you'd prefer to choose them yourselves, in which case you are free to do so. You're allowed to show initiative, after all. I'll let you know if that should ever change."

"Why wouldn't you want to be Demon King?" they seem bewildered.
"While I suspect the perks are fantastic, I don't think the position comes with an enviable retirement plan."

Shrug.

"What was that line again ... not only are all eyes on the leaders of men, but all combat sights also ... or something to that effect. You get the idea."

"When the King dies without male issue, yes.
"Only males inherit? That would explain the rather ... explosive mood the princess was in, I'm guessing. Is it just the position of Demon King, or does that extend further?"

Stange and a bit spicy but DAMNED good.
Awesome. Must ask for something a bit more spicy next time, though. I like a fair amount of zing in my meals.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Psyckosama on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:57 am

Brian Boru wrote:Nods, then I pause, "Summoning guys like me CAN'T be the only thing that room's for right?"
They share a glance.

Yup, someone she knew, likely a father, a brother, or God forbid a husband.
Something like that...

Oops never mind.
Heh...

The term raging Jackass seems to come to mind here.
That's an insult to Donkeys everywhere.

And that's forbidding.
You can TASTE her outrage.

And that answers the question of who the figure in the painting was, the young lady's father most likely....she's a princes....damn.... then what the hell am I here for?
The whole "females can't inherit" bit... :p

OH SHIT!  
Indeed.

Once the dust settles, I glare at the skinny jack ass.  Now that I knew who 'Ruby?' was and why she was so upset, I couldn't help but sympathize with her predicament.  With courage I didn't know I had and don't think was really there I strode closer to the throne and once I had his attention said, "You know where I come from, there is a fellow much like you, cunning, clever, fast of wit, feet, and hands, he could run mental circles around anyone he knew and could change the course of a fight with but a word.  He could make cunning plans with such diabolical subtlety and skill that none ever knew even a tenth of his plans."
"I like the sound of him."

If he seems interested I continue, "He got his ass kicked on a monthly basis by a barrel chested, blonde haired, blue eyed golden boy who dealt with all his problems with a three step plan.  

Step one: Whack with hammer
Step two: Whack with hammer again
Step three:  Summon the elemental power of thunder and lighting with his warhammer that was forged in the heart of a dying star by the greatest smiths that ever lived and ever will live, channel said force and fury in said hammer...and bludgeon problem until it stops being one."
"Two problems. First, sounds like a chump of a hero. Second... I see no magical hammers."

I grin letting the implication sink in.
And they're shrugged off.... then he's a launched off the throne.

Then I turn to the young lady, "Are you alright?"
She stands up and flairs her power a bit. "I am FINE!"

The priest looks over. "I need to handle these two for a moment..."

They leave, leaving you with the Orc.

"So... wanna try it out. I won't tell..."

He winks at the throne.

[quote="Ironforge"]
Psyckosama wrote:"No, nothing as flashy as that, but it did forces them to do things that make them curse their fate for the rest of the days they lived or made them kill themselves in very horrible ways by there own hand."
"Here its more agonizingly deadly."

"Well where I am from they are a symbol of guile and wit, but then those meanings might be lost here.
"There are no birds in this realm. Can't survive."

So then ladies, what creature here is the symbol of those attributes in this realm then?"
"We tend to be a bit less figurative."

"Ok, then that makes no bloody sense at all then....
"It's magic."

"Tricked, no not tricked per say. As I figured there was something up the moment you and your sister can through those doors and claiming to be my new Bodyguards and maidens. As such a power play by you two was plain as day. But it was bold and I like bold people, so I figured it would not hurt to reward such boldness.
"Still worked."

Though really, why is getting me off such a important... You know what, fuck it. Your customs and explanations aren't going to make sense to me right now in the like 5 minutes you will have to explain them me here, so I will just cut to the heart of the matter here and make things simple."

Then truing to the door where the other two are at.

"Ladies!

Close that door and come here now!
There's a pissy looking Snake woman in the way of the door...

We are going to handle this headache now and we are doing right!"

Then turning back to sister at my side.

"Now I'm going to take you and take you until you can stand no more and you are just some much quivering flesh at my feet. An then I will take your sister until she is the same and if the maiden that has just entered this room can make sure that I am not bothered by others while I am doing this, I will take and bind her in the same. But you will all live through such a coupling whole of mind and body, do I make myself clear! Or I will find a way to drag you back from which you left and make my displeasure known.

IS THAT CLEAR!"
"Yes master!" All three exclaim.

In the middle of the sex you hear a pitched battle outside the door.

Rieverre wrote:"Considering you two are the first Red Oni I've seen in my life, and I've only known you for less than an hour to boot, I'm going to stick with them until I've gotten more of your measure. Then we can consider more appropriate titles. Unless you'd prefer to choose them yourselves, in which case you are free to do so. You're allowed to show initiative, after all. I'll let you know if that should ever change."
"Yes master. We'll think of something."

"While I suspect the perks are fantastic, I don't think the position comes with an enviable retirement plan."
"You're functionally immortal... and I guess it would be possible to give up the mantel, but its never been done..."

"What was that line again ... not only are all eyes on the leaders of men, but all combat sights also ... or something to that effect. You get the idea."
"Huh?"

"Only males inherit? That would explain the rather ... explosive mood the princess was in, I'm guessing. Is it just the position of Demon King, or does that extend further?"
They share a look. It you order them to speak you're told

"The royal line must continue unbroken..."

Awesome. Must ask for something a bit more spicy next time, though. I like a fair amount of zing in my meals.
Now time for the main course...

They strip. It's hot...



Then the door opens and a sexy dresses snake women slithers in...



"Hello master I have been se... oh, you fucking whores."


Last edited by Psyckosama on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Brian Boru on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:10 am

Psyckosama wrote:They share a glance.
What?

Something like that...
Gotcha.

That's an insult to Donkeys everywhere.
True but the only one that seems to come even close.

You can TASTE her outrage.
So that's what hate tastes like.

The whole "females can't inherit" bit... :p
Gerk.

"I like the sound of him."

"Two problems. First, sounds like a chump of a hero. Second... I see no magical hammers."
"Whoever said it had to be a magical one? Lemme go get a sledgehammer and lets see if we can't have a repeat performance."

And they're shrugged off.... then he's a launched off the throne.
I snort, "Well that works as well."

She stands up and flairs her power a bit. "I am FINE!"
I step back and raise my hands in a sign of peace, "Alright, alright, thought I should ask."

The priest looks over. "I need to handle these two for a moment..."
"Right."

They leave, leaving you with the Orc.

"So... wanna try it out. I won't tell..."

He winks at the throne.
I look to the throne, then back to him with an incredulous look, then I shrug. "Alright but if someone else get's upset, it was all your idea. I walk over to the thing, then carefully plunk myself into the seat.
avatar
Brian Boru

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are the Demon King...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum