Bearer Quest

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Zeitgeist on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:12 pm

[x] So, silk or cotton? Inquiring minds wish to know.

How could I pass up a chance to say this?

Zeitgeist

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Zeitgeist on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:12 am

By the way, I was think we should put our skills in runes to use. Rein told me we can use our skill in Earth magic to put the runic symbols into the earth, charged with mana, and use them like that. In fact, cast most things you can pitch with/out runes at C Rank of that element is generally cheaper to cast with runes. That plus you can preplan them out depending on how you form them.



Anyway, I think we shouldn't neglect our ability to use runes while fighting right now. I think for offense we should raise a number of pillars close around them, creating runes on them pointed in there general direction. From those runes, spells will be sent out to hit our enemies. Are main attacks spells, I think should be (since they have shown any magic capable of countering them) are either very strong, concentrated blasts of wind for maximum impact or balls of wind that explode with force for maximum chance of hitting them, or distracting them. Rein has already confimed we our wind magic can hit hard enough to throw people around. To mix things up, also use this method of attacking via runes by creating runes in the earth under there feet. If things get dangerous and we really need to hurt them, use runes on the pillars or underneath that fire huge gouts of flame or fireballs empowered by being fanned by our wind magic. If we start running out of mana for our wind magic (given we'll be using it heavily) switch to making runes on the pillars to fire, well, fire magic....unless the fire user takes advantage of this, in which case just throw pillars at them. Don't forget, these guys are using lethal attacks like fire and spears of ice.

This is a great method of attack because our enemies won't usually expect it, adds a element of surpise, especially when there dodging pillars out from under them (they won't initially pick up the runes on the pillars, most likely) and it allows us to more easily attack from different angles, even attack more then once at the same time different angles using the combination of pillars and runes to more easily overtake them.

Given our physical weakness, we definitely want to stay out of close combat with them. If need be, throw up walls of earth or collapse the earth from under them to keep them away, perhaps even make use of walls of flame to impede there progress. if we really need to get out of the way, maybe from a attack use our wind magic on OURSELF to blow us away. They' would destroy us in close combat.

For defense, our tactic of deflecting the ice with our wind magic should keep working, and even on our opponents fire magic while we use our own power of fire to weaken his flames if need be. If we really need too, a Earth shield will give us quite a lot of protection, and we should put our knowledge of how to put out firesusing our earth knowledge to use. Throw enough dirt on a flame....

Anyway, anyone else have any suggestions?







Zeitgeist

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Kelenas on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Looks like a solid plan, Zeit. It has my vote, though I'd like to throw in Psycko's question/comment to the girl. It's just too hilarious to pass up. Wink

[x] Plan Zeitgeist
avatar
Kelenas

Posts : 432
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Zeitgeist on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Kelenas wrote:Looks like a solid plan, Zeit. It has my vote, though I'd like to throw in Psycko's question/comment to the girl. It's just too hilarious to pass up. Wink

[x] Plan Zeitgeist

All right, thanks kelenas. i'd liek to insert psycko's question too, already voted for it.

Zeitgeist

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by ReinZero on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:33 am

[x] Play defense right now, getting used to their tempo. We can provoke the girl against the boy by asking if this sort of thing happens all the time, or does she just like us more than normal. That'll make her enraged and less able to pace herself and coordinate with the boy. Then we can create an opening and strike.
---[x] So, silk or cotton? Inquiring mines wish to know.
---[x] Plan Zeitgeist
---[x] And use Earth to keep them off balance. Description says we used this school to delay pursuit. Let's see how our two dance partners deal with difficult terrain on top of everything else.
---[x] Against Ice girl, deflect ice spears with wind magic or a Earth shield if it can't be avoided.
---[x] Against Fire boy, throw a strong gust of wind prevent him of throwing fireballs at us. Shield with a Earth shield if he manages to throw one at us.
---[x] If both at the same time get the chance to attack us then use everything we can for a Earth shield and hope it is strong enough.
---[x]As for attacks, if actually forced to fight, I'd suggest two narrow stone pillars summoned directly under and between their legs...

… Seriously, what a pain. Forming a general plan of action... you then decide to just roll with things. As well of course. “So, silk or cotton? Inquiring minds-” you shrug in the other boy's direction- “wish to know.”

The boy's face goes stark red while simultaneously coming to a stop. Perfectly so. That you apply a helpful pillar between the legs. Once. Hm. Seems pissed. Twice. No, a third. Just in case. You idly note he's doubled over and covering his nethers shouting something.

“Yo-you!-” the girl seems to have ran out of intelligent responses. Hurray.

She seems to increase her speed and swapped to a more straight forward rush. Immediately in turn, you raise about a dozen earth pillars, inscribing runes onto them. Omnidirectional countering with wind magic of course. But with her change in approach, maybe you'll have to 'improvise' a little. Hehe.

You begin your barrage the moment your pillars are half formed, which the girl dodge, weaving left and right, but slowing her advance significantly. For a few moments. She simply forms a tower shield attached to her left wrist and resumes her advance with it blocking your shots. Which you've already drawn up fire runes to melt things. Yes, not just the shield... why else would you have formed that one right behind her.

The girl notices a split second too late. Her vulnerable clothing all so catching fire. And with her ice magic being about on par with your fire magic... well, she's not going to be able to put it out like that. Unless she has water- oh she does. But too late.

With dealing multiple angles of your attacks, the girl simply doesn't realize one critical part of it- or at least, so it seems. Your pillars are quite organized, sure its not practical in a more serious life or death battle, but in this case? Probably your best shot at wrapping this up without you visiting the doctor. Or a healer.

Flicking your arm up and snapping your fingers- for dramatic effect, you light up your trap. Funneling wind enmass into the area, it forces the girl back, keeping her within set bounds- and fueling the immediate fire that ensues. The flames burn fiercely, cannibalizing the exterior of your earthen pillars in the process, all but ignoring the girl's attempts at putting them out with water.

Piece by piece, fabric by fabric, her clothes all but wear away. Such a nice view~ But you don't let it distract you, unlike how it is with the brown haired head boy, he seems rather enthralled by the sight. You make a mental note to set the girl on him when possible, he's not getting off this easily for your troubles.

Carefully, you gauge your expenditure, or you'd be empty at the wrong moment. Your earth magic was already in use still, funneling less than obvious amounts of dirt within your assault, wrapping around the girl. Both to immobilize her and all the same, ensure you don't actually burn her. After another few moments, you end your assault both out of a well timed depletion and her seeming halt to her madness. Madness by your perspective anyways, which is the one that matters.

She glares at you, but seems to not quite notice her... state of being. Which is really quite a nice view. Slender figure and fairly well developed, but not in excess, assets. Naturally, you immediately 'avert' your gaze and motion off to the side with your right hand as if trying to 'grasp' something. Within a moment, a spare uniform drops into your hands, which you toss to the girl. “Please cover yourself.”

“...” The girl doesn't respond, but you notice the sound of her grabbing it out of the air. Naturally you 'help' and provide a earthen curtain to obstruct the other boy from seeing. He's seen enough of course. Enough for you to convict him with through the girl.

“If that's all, I'll be on my way now,” you simply state as you walk off. Ignoring whether or not she's dressed herself yet. Even if the clothes probably might not fit very well. After all, its one of your spare uniforms. No wait, that was yester-

You pause for a moment and blink. Wait, what was Mesei doing with... That's not it, after all, you did just wash it yesterday. So... when did she.... Sighing, you shake your head and continue on your way, as you consider just how you'll deal with this later. You idly let your earth magic maintain the earthen curtain until it runs out, just in case. It's not like you don't respect others privacy, just not when they're attacking you for no foreseeable reason or making an attempt on your life.

Finally, you arrive at your destination... only to see it's quite deserted at the time. Or at least, most people already did pick theirs up earlier while you were still packing, moving, making arranges and all that. On the other hand, there are a few others, but they're already leaving and seem to have their destinations in mind. And with that recent dispute still fresh in mind, you decide not to inquire them and just head along your way.

There isn't any issues with your schedule, though you do note that yes, you're quite very much limited in what classes you can take. Which is why your schedule of classes has...

Pick your schedule's class set: (All include Runes [Advanced Course] & Magic Theory [Standard Course])
[ ] Fire, Earth, & Wind Magic (Standard Courses), Water Magic (Elementary Course)
[ ] Water Magic, (Elementary Courses), Grimore (Focused Elementary Course)
[ ] Water Magic, Alteration (Elementary Courses), Alchemy (Extended Elementary Course)

Course Notes: (Yes, course type does factor in affinity so such. But not outside factors.)
Elementary Course: Gain X Magic at D Rank by next year.
Standard Course: Gain +1/3 Rank increase in X Magic by next year.
Accelerated Course: Gain +2/3 Rank increase in X Magic by next year.
Advance Course: Gain +1 Rank increase in X Magic by next year.
Extended (Designation): Counts as two Courses.
Focused (Designation): Counts as three Courses.
(Alchemy, without Affinity, is strictly Extended to learn D Rank. Without their respective Affinity, B Rank and higher Alchemy & Runes are strictly Focused.)

Of course, that's because you already planned to practice on your own. Self study and all- if you can find someone to help with that of course. (Pick 6; Each can be picked x2 max; Increase of 1/3 per selection by next year.)
[ ] Fire Magic (Must find a tutor by today.)
[ ] Wind Magic (Must find a tutor by today.)
[ ] Earth Magic (Must find a tutor by today.)
[ ] Build up Stamina (Endurance)
[ ] Train Strength
[ ] Train Agility

With this wrapped up, you decide to...
[ ] Go take Lucia for a walk as planned.
[ ] Head to the Artil Academy Library.
[ ] Go check out the Advanced Runes course building.
[ ] Head to the cafeteria get a snack or so. Something... not too expensive yeah....
[ ] Look for a part time job?
[ ] Go find a tutor. (Where?)
[ ] Drop by the girl's dorm. (Why?)
[ ] Head back to your room to... (Why?)
---[ ] And? (Write In)
[ ] Go back to your room and rest, you've been through enough for today. (Cannot take if you 'Must find a tutor by today'.)
[ ] Something Else (Write In)

ReinZero

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by EagleBlue on Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:12 am

I really don't have a good idea what to choose but...

We really need to work a bit on the MC's physical stats.
avatar
EagleBlue

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:01 am

[ ] Fire, Earth, & Wind Magic (Standard Courses), Water Magic (Elementary Course)
[ ] Build up Stamina (Endurance)
- According to Rein, if we can somehow locate a regular (daily) bed partner then we can take this option for free and take on a second as well. Time to look for chicks.
[ ] Go take Lucia for a walk as planned. Chicks dig cute doggies.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Zeitgeist on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:38 am

Alchemy and Alteration would be a big help to oru arsenal, but that route is sort of impractical to go down without a affinity. Grimoire could be useful, but i'd rather improve our general power. I'll go with the generalist route. Also, with a advanced rune course, factoring in affinities...we should rank up 3 times by the end of the year to S. Hell yeah.


[X] Fire, Earth, & Wind Magic (Standard Courses), Water Magic (Elementary Course)

Given that our char has already stated his weak body impedes him in combat, and his weak physique, I think we should spend his self improvement exercising.

[X] [X] Build up Stamina (Endurance)
- According to Rein, if we can somehow locate a regular (daily) bed partner then we can take this option for free. Stack that with taking it two times normally, Time to look for chicks.

[X] [X] Train Strength
[X] [X] Train Agility

[X] Go take Lucia for a walk as planned. Chicks dig cute doggies. .



Zeitgeist

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Kelenas on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:27 am

[x] Psycko's/Zeit's Plan
avatar
Kelenas

Posts : 432
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Rieverre on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:41 am

Psyckosama wrote:[ ] Fire, Earth, & Wind Magic (Standard Courses), Water Magic (Elementary Course)
[ ] Build up Stamina (Endurance)
- According to Rein, if we can somehow locate a regular (daily) bed partner then we can take this option for free and take on a second as well. Time to look for chicks.
[ ] Go take Lucia for a walk as planned. Chicks dig cute doggies.

Yeah, we can go with this. I still think we should outright ask Lucia if she's a shapeshifter.
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Robotninja on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:23 pm

[X]Wagonband, ho.

Robotninja

Posts : 76
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Rieverre wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:[ ] Fire, Earth, & Wind Magic (Standard Courses), Water Magic (Elementary Course)
[ ] Build up Stamina (Endurance)
- According to Rein, if we can somehow locate a regular (daily) bed partner then we can take this option for free and take on a second as well. Time to look for chicks.
[ ] Go take Lucia for a walk as planned. Chicks dig cute doggies.

Yeah, we can go with this. I still think we should outright ask Lucia if she's a shapeshifter.

I can go with that.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by ReinZero on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:09 pm

For everyone's votes, bar zeit & Kel's, do note, you have the 'pick 6' part of self training left open still currently. Aside from that, will update later. Busy.

ReinZero

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Psyckosama on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:45 pm

plan Zeitgeist

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Ironforge on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:59 pm

[x] Psycko's/Zeit's Plan
avatar
Ironforge

Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Psyckosama on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:29 am

I want to explain why I want him to be a bit of a womanizing pervert.

He's absolutely starved for attention.

He's lost everything he ever had and loved and his only companion is a maid who seems to be a complete and total strange whom from her behavior seems to only tolerate him professional, if not outright loathe him personally (from where he's standing).

He's a very badly traumatized young man who's trying to substitute sex (if he can get any) for basic human affection.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by ReinZero on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:16 am

[X] Fire, Earth, & Wind Magic (Standard Courses), Water Magic (Elementary Course)

[X] [X] Build up Stamina (Endurance)
- According to Rein, if we can somehow locate a regular (daily) bed partner then we can take this option for free. Stack that with taking it two times normally, Time to look for chicks.

[X] [X] Train Strength
[X] [X] Train Agility

[X] Go take Lucia for a walk as planned. Chicks dig cute doggies.

You're pretty sure it won't be easy, but... you've got to try right? Seriously though, in this instance, the number of options possible for consideration is just too... broad. Then again, it makes it all the more exciting, or so you've read from somewhere before. But that's just fiction really, such an added challenge is just a pain in the ass. In the meantime, you should see about taking Lucia for a walk.

Which you summarily go do after a rather uneventful trip back to your room. Lucia's right eye for one, seemed to be twitching, something akin to annoyance? That and tapping her left paw on the floor as if impatient. Nah, she's a wolf, how the heck does it mimic human behavior.

Putting her acting out aside, you take hold of the leash and proceed to head out for the walk. To the park of course. You notice quite a few persons leaving the park as you arrive, though they seem to be mostly discussing rather mundane and pointless, to you anyways, topics. But no one seems to comment much on you, though a about almost a dozen girls did stop to pet or make small talk in the process. Nothing solid though, you think they're more interested in Lucia and just tolerate you because you're her owner. Then again, from their uniforms, you highly doubt they'll be in the same classes as yourself- at most, just Magic Theory.

Upon entering passing a tree in the park, you note an idle tap on your shoulder. "You do realize someone's 'shadowing' you right?"

You immediately spin around on your heel, something you bothered to learn from Mesei at your prompting, to face your speaker. One female student who seems about two years older than you with hazel colored hair and yellow eyes. Her uniform is quite plain, the standard sort.

"What about it?" you reply in turn, tensing slightly. For one thing, you're solidly sure she didn't mean shadowing in the mundane sense, but the other sense. Which is also why Mesei doesn't appear in sight. On the other hand, it also means she can't actually interact with you verbally.

"Eh? Isn't it normal to be concerned for someone else who's being stalked by some shady person?" remarks the girl.

You figure she had been expecting an entirely different response. How typical. But the actual distressing issue is... you didn't notice her before she tapped your shoulder. You make a note to remedy that asap with Mesei.

“And can you, you know, get your pets to stop glaring? It's just off putting really,” comments the girl.

Then, a figure drops straight out of the tree, crashing into the ground without further movement. A rough looking man with a cape wrapped around him and missing about a chunk of his torso.

You immediately blast your immediate radius with wind magic- in addition to propelling yourself away. In the process, you inadvertently let go of Lucia's leash. Taking quick stock of your surroundings, you realize that there's almost no one else left in the park right now- almost no other Artil Academy students that is.

Other than one raven haired boy halfway across the park and a student, you're not sure if its a girl or guy, that's somewhat surrounded by about five gruff looking men armed with crude swords, unsheathed of course. They seem somewhat related to the one that fell out of the tree dead.

Then, you notice Lucia flying straight past you. Correction, blasted straight past you. Immediately you snap back and notice that the girl is quite grinning, as if grimly amused. “Tut tut, that was rude you know.”

No wait, if its like this then-

“She's probably still busy with those guys. But don't worry, this will be over in a moment~” A smile- if it can be called that, flashes across her face. No, it'd be more appropriate to call it a slash.

You almost miss a flash signal behind the girl. An estimate of about one minute tops before Mesei's finished with the distractions huh. You think it should be possible given how flagrantly arrogant this one is. For one thing, she's definitely hostile and possibly an assassin herself. However, that other student's situation is a bit worrying, likewise, Lucia as well. Damn bitch. She will fucken pay for harming Lucia. And that, is just the beginning you resolve.

[ ] Plan of Action?

ReinZero

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Robotninja on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:01 am

Use Runes and Earth magic to stall for time. Fight defensively, making it as hard to advance against you as possible. Runes are rare, so it is unlikely that she has vast skill in fighting them.
"You know, if you are this crazy all the time, you'll never manage to find a boyfriend. If you aren't careful, you'll wind up as X-mas cake."
To provoke her/get her talking/amused a bit longer.

Robotninja

Posts : 76
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Psyckosama on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:57 am

Combine Fire and Wind...

Burninate the Peasants.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Zeitgeist on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:21 am

Robotninja wrote:Use Runes and Earth magic to stall for time. Fight defensively, making it as hard to advance against you as possible. Runes are rare, so it is unlikely that she has vast skill in fighting them.
"You know, if you are this crazy all the time, you'll never manage to find a boyfriend. If you aren't careful, you'll wind up as X-mas cake."
To provoke her/get her talking/amused a bit longer.

We DO NOt want to use earth magic actually, it's weak to wind magic. I'll write up a more detailed plan later, but yes Wind+fire+runes+flamablle things all around us means we shoudl burninate her, especially given how ahrd is to counter flame amgic with wind while it's being empowered by flame magic. Also, remember we only need to hold her off for a minute.

Zeitgeist

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Psyckosama on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:56 am

Zeitgeist wrote:
Robotninja wrote:Use Runes and Earth magic to stall for time. Fight defensively, making it as hard to advance against you as possible. Runes are rare, so it is unlikely that she has vast skill in fighting them.
"You know, if you are this crazy all the time, you'll never manage to find a boyfriend. If you aren't careful, you'll wind up as X-mas cake."
To provoke her/get her talking/amused a bit longer.

We DO NOt want to use earth magic actually, it's weak to wind magic. I'll write up a more detailed plan later, but yes Wind+fire+runes+flamablle things all around us means we shoudl burninate her, especially given how ahrd is to counter flame amgic with wind while it's being empowered by flame magic. Also, remember we only need to hold her off for a minute.

So very this. Would also be worth pointing out how fundamentally idiotic it is to send a WIND mage up against someone who specializes in FIRE and AIR.

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Godogma on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:11 am

+1 to the Burninate Plan
avatar
Godogma

Posts : 110
Join date : 2012-12-23
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by ReinZero on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:35 am

[x] Burninate the Peasants.

So then, burn. You focus and launch a compressed blast of fire, both in tandem with and fueling it with your wind. At the same time, you set the ground beneath the girl ablaze. This time, you don't bother scattering dirt into it.

“That's all?” comes an unamused response.

You propel yourself backwards more, putting more distance. At the same time, you start forming a number of runes underneath the ground for detonation should it come to need. The collateral damage from them is unavoidable but it should be fixable through sufficient use of earth magic. Of course, your conscious reaction to her words is quite simple: Damn, she isn't burning.

You figure you should recalculate your plan. But in the meantime, at least you can confirm she either has superior skill with wind or earth magic, at least above average water magic, or alternatively, impressive skill over fire magic. Or like yourself, is boosting it through another element.

Hm... no, from how the attack cleared, it clearly didn't bother her much, but did, at least, scorch her clothes slightly. But the general state of them at least confirms its not earth magic. Nor fire magic since she didn't highjack your attack either. The lack of any puddles of water also confirms its not ice. All the same, you didn't feel or notice anything interfering with your magic's effect, so its not wind magic either. No, that's not entirely right either, she's at least not as powerful in the element as you expected that she just countered your attack with. But its definitely not wind.

All this, is but a simple analysis verbally ingrained courtesy of Mesei and Kohan. So its nothing drawing and putting the analysis together in the same span of time that you used to propel yourself away. A solution however, is a different matter. You're still working on getting that down.

“This will be easy then,” remarks Miss. Arrogant. Yup, fits perfectly.

You immediately leap back- for a given definition of leap- but its already too late. Instead, you fall straight onto your back. A fall broken by your softening of the ground.

“Eh? Not enough? Whatever,” continues the girl, somewhat disappointed as if a part of her plan didn't go right. “This then-”

A earthen icicle flashes right past your vision, the very same moment that you manage to burn off the dirt grabbing onto your feet. Damn bitch's earth magic is better than yours, otherwise you'd use earth magic instead of ruining part of your pants. You hear the sound of something shattering.

“Damn failure, you've gone and switched as well?” the girl seems quite annoyed now, if not outright angry. “Stay down then you mutt!”

You're already moving, or at least, on some extent due physical issues. For one, you notice the ground between you and the girl has quite a bit of scattered icicle-rock shards that's not a confusion. Second, you hear a 'yelp' or something from behind you, a feminine- or at least female- voice, along with the typical sound of someone brute forcing a wind magic attack on someone. To keep that person pinned down, literally.

… Oh? She's already moved within the bounds of your back up plan? Good, well then, die. You pulse your fire and earth magic to your runes, triggering them. While simultaneously calling up a earthen wall- no, a series of them in front of you and to your immediate front-sides. If her words are correct, your flank should be covered, at least, not entirely unguarded.

As you consider the exact situation, a earthen lance skewers through your walls, scraping your left side in the progress. And bleeding, a little. You move slightly only to abruptly stop as pain lances through the entire left of your body. Damn bitch, definitely, you'll have to make sure she suffers quite thoroughly yes, very thoroughly. Of course, this is quite also in part because of your underwhelming physical ability, but at the same, you underestimated the exact extent you were injured.

“You brat!- keh-”

You hear the sounds of projectiles hitting the ground. A blade cutting through something. And... well, you're not entirely sure what's going on with your view blocked- no wait. For a moment, you see the girl moving quite frantically and striking seemingly at random. It takes another for it to sink in, yeah, Mesei's already done with the fodder. Right now though, she's just keeping her appearance concealed and striking strictly through the shadows. Limits her options and magic use, but against a cocky bitch like this one, she's not at risk of being injured by this third rate assassin. Off handedly, you note her clothes are quite tattered now, the scorch marks confirm its your doing and not Mesei's. Blinking once and seeing Miss. Arrogant again, you confirm she is trying to escape and has made a fair distance. Hm, its unfortunate Mesei can't exactly move as freely to catch her presently.

So you...
[ ] Dispense a signal to Mesei to capture the bitch. You'll be fine in interim.
[ ] Recall Mesei, there's no point in pursuing currently, let Mrs. Arrogant go to show 'proof' to dissuade other potential assassins from taking on the job of assassinating you.
[ ] Something Else? (Write In; Subject to GM ruling.)

With that done, you glance around your surroundings.

Wait a second, why are- oh geez, is that student plain incompetant or are those four actually decent? You shake your head at the exact situation that unconfirmed gendered student is in. Specifically, the student's getting carried off... seemingly conscious still though. Hm. You think you see a... cuff or so? Which doesn't make entirely much sense... except for that possible rune on it. But you've never seen that rune in any textbook for one, and you're too far away to be sure of that.

The raven haired boy, seems to have left the park. And... you don't see Lucia anywhere. You do, however, notice a girl with long gray hair- you're pretty sure its never been cut- and emerald eyes glaring at you. With a collar and leash of... wait a second. “Lucia?”

She nods, still glaring at you. “You just noticed?”

Yup, definitely annoyed. Well, at least she doesn't seem to be naked. Just... her choice of clothes seems to emphasis her bust and rear. A one piece... skin tight dress? What.

Her eye twitches seemingly in response to your sizing up her appearance.

Response/Actions/Questions?
[ ] Write In.

ReinZero

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:42 am

Not sure if we should capture or let her go...

As for Lucia...

"Well, I actually kind of suspected you were special in some way. I was actually planning on asking you about it but I kept putting it off because I was a bit preoccupied... and really, not to sound like an ass, it felt kinda silly asking my wolf questions... and for that I am most sorry."

"Are you alright, and please, what should I call you?"

Mother hen a bit over her injury.

My gut instinct is...

[X] Dispense a signal to Mesei to capture the bitch. You'll be fine in interim.


Last edited by Psyckosama on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Zeitgeist on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am

Psyckosama wrote:Not sure if we should capture or let her go...

As for Lucia...

"Well, I actually kind of suspected you were special in some way. I was actually planning on asking you about it but I kept putting it off because I was a bit preoccupied... and really, not to sound like an ass, it felt kinda silly asking my wolf questions... and for that I am most sorry."

"Are you alright, and please, what should I call you?" pause, "And as you obviously don't need it, you want me to help you take that collar off?"

Mother hen a bit over her injury.

My gut instinct is...

[X] Dispense a signal to Mesei to capture the bitch. You'll be fine in interim.

This. We really do need to tell the staff about this.

Zeitgeist

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Psyckosama on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:11 am

GM hinted not to take the collar off... and I'm going to take the hint.

We can discuss it with her later :p

Psyckosama
Admin

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile http://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by EagleBlue on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:30 am

1+ Sama's action
avatar
EagleBlue

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Rieverre on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:27 am

Psyckosama wrote:Not sure if we should capture or let her go...

As for Lucia...

"Well, I actually kind of suspected you were special in some way. I was actually planning on asking you about it but I kept putting it off because I was a bit preoccupied... and really, not to sound like an ass, it felt kinda silly asking my wolf questions... and for that I am most sorry."

"Are you alright, and please, what should I call you?"

Mother hen a bit over her injury.

My gut instinct is...

[X] Dispense a signal to Mesei to capture the bitch. You'll be fine in interim.

This is fine.

Also, called it. Am I allowed to feel smug? Because I feel smug. ^^
avatar
Rieverre

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by truthswraith on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:34 am

Zeitgeist wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:Not sure if we should capture or let her go...

As for Lucia...

"Well, I actually kind of suspected you were special in some way. I was actually planning on asking you about it but I kept putting it off because I was a bit preoccupied... and really, not to sound like an ass, it felt kinda silly asking my wolf questions... and for that I am most sorry."

"Are you alright, and please, what should I call you?" pause, "And as you obviously don't need it, you want me to help you take that collar off?"

Mother hen a bit over her injury.

My gut instinct is...

[X] Dispense a signal to Mesei to capture the bitch. You'll be fine in interim.

This. We really do need to tell the staff about this.


This works for me as well.

truthswraith

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Deathwings on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:50 am

Rieverre wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:Not sure if we should capture or let her go...

As for Lucia...

"Well, I actually kind of suspected you were special in some way. I was actually planning on asking you about it but I kept putting it off because I was a bit preoccupied... and really, not to sound like an ass, it felt kinda silly asking my wolf questions... and for that I am most sorry."

"Are you alright, and please, what should I call you?"

Mother hen a bit over her injury.

My gut instinct is...

[X] Dispense a signal to Mesei to capture the bitch. You'll be fine in interim.

This is fine.

Also, called it. Am I allowed to feel smug? Because I feel smug. ^^
You are allowed, don't worry. Wink

+1 Psyckosama's plan
avatar
Deathwings

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-12-23
Age : 28
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearer Quest

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum