Giant Stompy Robots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Galatea for You

+3
Rieverre
Brian Boru
Psyckosama
7 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Galatea for You - Page 4 Empty Re: A Galatea for You

Post by Rieverre Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:59 pm

[quote="Psyckosama"]
Rieverre wrote:Not yet. You're still trying to get the place up to code. Why you don't even have a proper Tesla coil installed yet!

Yes, well, one makes do.

She doesn't look much like Agatha. Agatha's more classically voluptuous. This one frankly... well... you could bounce a coin off her ass.

This is true. Maybe I'm just engaging in the male tradition of 'dodging the issue' for as long as it lets itself be dodged. That and the fact that I am genuinely hungry.

You find the refrigerator and waffle iron. You got them both at a hole of a place full of misery and pain called "Lexmart"

I did admire the way the architecture and minions present, not to mention the aural accompaniment, were artfully employed to slowly and surely drain the will to live of all who entered. It was a rather deft employment of low-key imprinting techniques in conjunction with some competent use of geomancy and feng-shui.

I now have the urge to write Lex Luthor a congratulatory note.

There's a carton of juice, a can of cream (you found the aerosol dispensing method to be downright charming) and a load of "Wonderbread" but you can't for the life of you figure out what's so wonderful about it. Though waste not want not...

I can work with this!

Why, it would only require a slight realignment of the molecular matrix to make the bread truly live up to its name.

Now, let's see, milk, flour, baking powder ... set those aside for the waffles, then crack open the oven ... hmm ... now, let's see, realign that coil, connect to that lead, use _that_ to capture the inherent potential energy present in the convection process and ... wait, where am I going to get 12 ounces of pure molybdenum at this hour? Looks like I'll have to IMPROVISE!!!! THE BREAD SHALL BE REVITALIZED INTO A PARAGON OF FRESH CRISPNESS AND SUBLIME FLAVOR!

Rieverre carried out 1 launched of one d6 :
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by mithril-blade Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:54 pm

[quote="Psyckosama"]
mithril-blade wrote:

You terrify me.

Anything this sexy is quite terrifying, yes.
This from a man in panties.

So I am render fearless from wearing panties? nice.
No plantains!

But, whyyyyyy?

Lets ask her:

"Zzzzzz..."
Sigh, very well then. I put breakfeast on the side and wait for her to wake up. In the mean time, I grab an issue of national geography and try to get my environmentalist zen on because that's apparently what I am supposed to do. Enlightment here we come!

mithril-blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:05 am

[quote="Brian Boru"]
Psyckosama wrote:...no last name...yeah like that would work.... Razz

Water Tribe 4 Life

Need to fix this place up first chance I get.

Even the Avatar has limits...

As for your bending attempt, you had no luck controlling fire.

Water on the otherhand did as it was fucking told.

GundamChief wrote:...well....crap.

So I'm a sayian...which means I have the innate desire to fight and get stronger. Though being human originally might curb the lust for battle, hormones have a way of fucking with the brain.

Well you do find yourself looking at Galatea and wondering how strong she is... and drooling a bit.

She's the kinda girl that could appreciate proper Saiyan foreplay. That being basically a full contact sparing match/battle for dominance followed by wild animal sex until you both pass out...

I take the scouter out and close up the box. I will want to look at this later, for now however....I feel those sayian hunger pangs coming...and being what I am...oh fuck.

Heh.

I cry a bit as I walk to the kitchen. My grocery bill is gonna be so high. In fact...that's probably why I'm in such a shitty place in the first place. Cheap as hell. Likely a bad and condemned neighborhood, but so cheap I can afford to get all the food I need.

From the looks of your kitchen, you buy in bulk...

There also seems to be a calender of various dates to go to various buffets spacing your assault out enough so you don't go too often and get banned.

[quote]Well...whatever the case is...I go make food. Breakfast for her and myself...though it might be mostly myself.[quote]

So I'm guessing a loaf of bread, a half a case of baked beans, a dozen eggs, a box of cheerios, a gallon of milk, and two full sticks of butter for you...

And a human sized portion for her

I know she's gonna walk in on me cooking, so might as well give her a bit of time to get a reading of the situation before plowing forwards.

Okay... and she does... and stops to gawk.

First, you forgot to put clothes on.

Second, the tail.

Third... you're cooking enough to feed a small REGIMENT.

"Who are you, where am I, and what the fuck is going on here."

Twitchy_Artemis wrote:Hmm, want me to reroll, niether of those... are really what I would like to play.

You can reroll sayian.

Rieverre wrote:Yes, well, one makes do.

True...

This is true. Maybe I'm just engaging in the male tradition of 'dodging the issue' for as long as it lets itself be dodged. That and the fact that I am genuinely hungry.

Very true too.

I did admire the way the architecture and minions present, not to mention the aural accompaniment, were artfully employed to slowly and surely drain the will to live of all who entered. It was a rather deft employment of low-key imprinting techniques in conjunction with some competent use of geomancy and feng-shui.

Your parents would have appreciated the artistry of it.

I now have the urge to write Lex Luthor a congratulatory note.

Go right ahead.

I can work with this!

Why, it would only require a slight realignment of the molecular matrix to make the bread truly live up to its name.

Now, let's see, milk, flour, baking powder ... set those aside for the waffles, then crack open the oven ... hmm ... now, let's see, realign that coil, connect to that lead, use _that_ to capture the inherent potential energy present in the convection process and ... wait, where am I going to get 12 ounces of pure molybdenum at this hour? Looks like I'll have to IMPROVISE!!!! THE BREAD SHALL BE REVITALIZED INTO A PARAGON OF FRESH CRISPNESS AND SUBLIME FLAVOR!

Psyckosama carried out 1 launched of one d6 :

"What the fuck is going on here?!"

You come back to your senses just in time for her to walk in and for you to realize you converted your waffle maker into some from of Tactical Yield Breakfast Cannon

You can shoot a perfectly balanced breakfast into low orbit with enough force to vaporize a communications satellite.

mithril-blade wrote:Anything this sexy is quite terrifying, yes.

>_<

So I am render fearless from wearing panties? nice.

The only panties are Galateas. There are kittens on them.

But, whyyyyyy?

Because Smile

Sigh, very well then. I put breakfeast on the side and wait for her to wake up. In the mean time, I grab an issue of national geography and try to get my environmentalist zen on because that's apparently what I am supposed to do. Enlightment here we come!

"Ugh... foood...." she sits up and looks at you blankly.

Psyckosama
Admin

https://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitchy_Artemis Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:09 am

Psyckosama wrote:
You can reroll sayian.

Ok, maybe I could get some kind of magic or android thing?

Twitchy_Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:09 am

The member 'Twitchy_Artemis' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd8' : 2

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GundamChief Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:23 am

Psyckosama wrote:Well you do find yourself looking at Galatea and wondering how strong she is... and drooling a bit.

She's the kinda girl that could appreciate proper Saiyan foreplay. That being basically a full contact sparing match/battle for dominance followed by wild animal sex until you both pass out...

More like I look at her and see her finely formed body and start to get a hard on.

either case, I walked out before it got too bad.

[quote]From the looks of your kitchen, you buy in bulk...

There also seems to be a calender of various dates to go to various buffets spacing your assault out enough so you don't go too often and get banned.[quote]

Huh...nifty.

Definately will be following it. Seeing the various buffets and where they were...I know where I am now. Vegas. City of Sin. Desert galore....plenty of training space too. Twisted Evil

So I'm guessing a loaf of bread, a half a case of baked beans, a dozen eggs, a box of cheerios, a gallon of milk, and two full sticks of butter for you...

And a human sized portion for her

More like a loaf of toast, keep the beans, the dozen eggs, Generic brand of Rice Krispies are cheaper and easily bulk sized, gallon of milk, and a whole pack of bacon.

and yes...though I give her enough for a healthy appetite since she's a kryptonian and she can eat more if she wanted.

Okay... and she does... and stops to gawk.

First, you forgot to put clothes on.

Second, the tail.

Third... you're cooking enough to feed a small REGIMENT.

"Who are you, where am I, and what the fuck is going on here."

I channel the Sayian, who doesn't give a crap about dress, and simply reply.

"Daniel, my house, making breakfast, ignore my lack of dress and whatever else seems weird."

I look at her to see what she's wearing...and not.
GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:23 am

Psyckosama wrote:Water Tribe 4 Life

How did he get a license?

Even the Avatar has limits...

Darn

As for your bending attempt, you had no luck controlling fire.

Darn

Water on the otherhand did as it was fucking told.

Awesome, apparently it's my specialty...I can live with it I guess.

Well I then move on to air bending unless Galatea comes in I'll save the earth bending until I can get outside.

Brian Boru carried out 1 launched of one d6 :

When she does I smile and gesture to the cup at her seat. "Dig in."
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by mithril-blade Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:37 am

Psyckosama wrote:

>_<

And now, you are imagining your closest male aquientances with panties on. Have fun with that.

The only panties are Galateas. There are kittens on them.
Yo, what happened to mine? Am I going to have to shop again? Damned dissappearing undergarnment. Wait, hold on, what happened to my high heels?
Because Smile
Must you be this cruel to me? Sad

"Ugh... foood...." she sits up and looks at you blankly.

"Soooo, I have to solve the famine problem in Africa to effectively stop the hunting of endangered animals. Yeah, as if that were hard. Why, I'll just up and-" I look as Galatea awakes.

"Hoh, your up. Here" I move to bring the breakfeast to her. "Since cruel fate and the gods have denied me platains, I've made some scrambled eggs with white rice. Also, orange juice. Fancy some?"

mithril-blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:22 am

GundamChief wrote:More like I look at her and see her finely formed body and start to get a hard on.

Heh...

either case, I walked out before it got too bad.

Definately will be following it. Seeing the various buffets and where they were...I know where I am now. Vegas. City of Sin. Desert galore....plenty of training space too. Twisted Evil

Which is probably why you're there...

More like a loaf of toast, keep the beans, the dozen eggs, Generic brand of Rice Krispies are cheaper and easily bulk sized, gallon of milk, and a whole pack of bacon.

Heh.

and yes...though I give her enough for a healthy appetite since she's a kryptonian and she can eat more if she wanted.

Probably yes...

I channel the Sayian, who doesn't give a crap about dress, and simply reply.

Easily done.

"Daniel, my house, making breakfast, ignore my lack of dress and whatever else seems weird."

Saiyan name please...

She turns her head.

"You mean like the fact you have a tail or maybe this..." she holds up the marriage certificate. "Now tell me what the hell is going on here before I kick your ass!"

I look at her to see what she's wearing...and not.

Bed sheet.

Brian Boru wrote:How did he get a license?

License? For what?

Awesome, apparently it's my specialty...I can live with it I guess.

Natural Waterbender.

Well I then move on to air bending unless Galatea comes in I'll save the earth bending until I can get outside.

No time. Door opens as you get ready...

When she does I smile and gesture to the cup at her seat. "Dig in."

Who the hell are you and what the hell is this! She raises the marriage certificate

mithril-blade wrote:And now, you are imagining your closest male aquientances with panties on. Have fun with that.

No, I'm imagining you in Korra's body....

This is a hint.

Yo, what happened to mine? Am I going to have to shop again? Damned dissappearing undergarnment. Wait, hold on, what happened to my high heels?

Points up.

Must you be this cruel to me? Sad

Can get worse... points up once more.

"Soooo, I have to solve the famine problem in Africa to effectively stop the hunting of endangered animals. Yeah, as if that were hard. Why, I'll just up and-" I look as Galatea awakes.

"Hoh, your up. Here" I move to bring the breakfeast to her. "Since cruel fate and the gods have denied me platains, I've made some scrambled eggs with white rice. Also, orange juice. Fancy some?"

She digs in and looks about. "Okay, why the hell am I naked and who the fuck are you?"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GundamChief Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:34 am

Psyckosama wrote:Saiyan name please...

The sayian name would be Goku, since I might as well be.

She turns her head.

"You mean like the fact you have a tail or maybe this..." she holds up the marriage certificate. "Now tell me what the hell is going on here before I kick your ass!"

I give a short lived look of challenge at that, as if I'd enjoy the opportunity. Then I focus on the paper.

I blink at the certificate "Huh....didn't know about that. I know we left last night but, it got fuzzy around when we started wandering."

I take a look at it a bit closer if she lets me and read it.

If she insists on knowing about the tail my answer is "I'm an Alien." Simple and direct, but my focus is on the paper rather then the situation or her lack of dress.

My tail starts wagging a bit, but it's obvious from the quick swishes that it's somewhat irritated.
GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:37 am

GundamChief wrote:
Psyckosama wrote:Saiyan name please...

The sayian name would be Goku, since I might as well be.

Kakarot it is! Very Happy

She turns her head.

I give a short lived look of challenge at that, as if I'd enjoy the opportunity. Then I focus on the paper.[/quote]

She glares back... like she's telling you to bring it.

That's hot.

I blink at the certificate "Huh....didn't know about that. I know we left last night but, it got fuzzy around when we started wandering."

"Really..." Her eyes narrow...

I take a look at it a bit closer if she lets me and read it.

She does.

You are legally married. Smile

If she insists on knowing about the tail my answer is "I'm an Alien." Simple and direct, but my focus is on the paper rather then the situation or her lack of dress.

Deadpan. "What. Explain. NOW!"

My tail starts wagging a bit, but it's obvious from the quick swishes that it's somewhat irritated.

It's not the only one.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GundamChief Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:48 am

Psyckosama wrote: She glares back... like she's telling you to bring it.

That's hot.

and adorable :p

"Really..." Her eyes narrow...

I give a dry look "Well...I do kinda recall something about a priest dressed as Elvis...but it does get really fuzzy after that point. No recollection on how much more things went."

She does.

You are legally married. Smile

"...the hell..." and I read the stipulations to the marriage.

Deadpan. "What. Explain. NOW!"

I growl a bit and answer "Sayian. Warrior Race. Likes to fight...alot. Planet got blown up by evil warlord, so Earth is home now...for me." very summarized, but yeah.
GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:50 am

GundamChief wrote:
and adorable :p

Saiyans find naked agression to be so cute! ^_^

I give a dry look "Well...I do kinda recall something about a priest dressed as Elvis...but it does get really fuzzy after that point. No recollection on how much more things went."

She pauses. "Yeah. I think I remember that bit...."

"...the hell..." and I read the stipulations to the marriage.

You're man and wife. Blondy is now legally your mate.

Coulda done a lot worse...

I growl a bit and answer "Sayian. Warrior Race. Likes to fight...alot. Planet got blown up by evil warlord, so Earth is home now...for me." very summarized, but yeah.

"Okay. More detail please..." she seems very determined.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GundamChief Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:00 am

[quote="Psyckosama"]She pauses. "Yeah. I think I remember that bit...."[/quite]

I nod "...Now that I really think about it...quite the portly fella as well...though that might have been a pillow."

You're man and wife. Blondy is now legally your mate.

Coulda done a lot worse...

"...and so we are mated....huh..." I give a small look. Not against it really, but not something I planned on obviously.

"Okay. More detail please..." she seems very determined.

I hold up a hand "Food first. Sayians have a very high metabolism. After we eat we can talk more in length, or we can fight." My eyes flash at the idea of a fight, but I reign it in with thoughts of food.
GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:05 am

Psyckosama wrote:
Keeping shit at DCAU levle. Though you can throw some mighty big fireballs.

Ahh..... Neutered Sayain level Smile

No, but you are kinda poking out.

"Married by the king." She leans back and groans. "My first leave and I end up getting Vegas married. Oh they're going to KILL me!"

"Well, look on the bright side, whoever 'they' are, I'm not gonna let my Mate get killed. So, anyway, You want breakfast? It's not really gourmet, but there will be plenty of it!"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:15 am

Psyckosama wrote:Go right ahead.

Well, not right now, but certainly when I have a moment. Of course, on the off chance that the result, inspired though it may be, came about purely by accident I should probably also recommend he have his marketing and design team taken out back and shot.

"What the fuck is going on here?!"

You come back to your senses just in time for her to walk in and for you to realize you converted your waffle maker into some from of Tactical Yield Breakfast Cannon

You can shoot a perfectly balanced breakfast into low orbit with enough force to vaporize a communications satellite.

I look faintly embarrassed for a moment.

"Ah, well, I was once told that should I ever wake up next to a devastatingly attractive woman with only vague recollections of the previous night I should at least have the good grace to prepare breakfast?"

This, I recall from what I had been told, had happened to dad (well, one of them) with astonishing regularity back during his time in Paris, and so he bestowed unto me this piece of wisdom.

"I confess, it appears to have gotten away from me somewhere betwix the act of making batter and the result of 'Waffles' ... my sincerest apologies. Eggs over easy?"

I don't suppose the breakfast cannon is variable yield and possesses a 'covert deployment' mode so I could simply use that? *sigh* It's a bit much to hope for at this point.

"Also, I don't suppose your recollections of what led up to this point are any clearer than mine, miss?"
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by mithril-blade Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:19 am

Psyckosama wrote:
No, I'm imagining you in Korra's body....

This is a hint.
Aight, I'll stop now.

Points up.

In al seriousness, am I not allow to play a crossdresser?

But these are platains goddamn you >_<

She digs in and looks about. "Okay, why the hell am I naked and who the fuck are you?"

"You are naked because we apparently had fun last night. And I am, this paper says, your husband" Hand her over the marriage certificate.

"And this, is without a doubt, the weirdest situation I've ever been in. To be honest, I am still not sure if I am dreaming or not. Then again, the angels in my dream aren't this beautiful" point to her. Stop and keep quiet for a moment to let her mull over that.

"Name's Fen by the way"

mithril-blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:24 am

Psyckosama wrote:License? For what?

Driver's license, insurence, bank account, this damn house? But I guess I can role with it.

Natural Waterbender.

No time. Door opens as you get ready...

Who the hell are you and what the hell is this! She raises the marriage certificate

Cripe! Angry Kryptonian! Angry Kryptonian! I quickly stand up and move my hands in a calming motion, "Alright Miss calm down. No need for anyone to get violent here. Alright first question first, My name is Arrluk, I'm a Las Vegas Local, I live and work around the city year round. To answer that," I point at the marriage certificate, "Well last night I had gone into town for a night at one of the casino bars, a guy knows me there and gives me a discount for some help I've done there. Well I was sitting at the bar when in walks a gorgeous young lady with blonde hair. I introduce myself and so does she, she orders a drink and soon the two of us are hitting it off. One drink leads to two, then maybe three or four and from what bits I remember we wound up casino and club hopping until we stumbled across an Elvis wedding chapel. I guess it seemed like a good idea at the time. Then we went back to my home."

I shrug and see how she reacts to that then I continue. "When I woke up this morning I figured that acting calm and collected myself might keep from anything getting too out of hand, hence acting like nothing was wrong and the waiting breakfast here." I gesture to her seat, "But if you want to resolve this I understand, I'm pretty sure we can get that annuled quickly enough if that's what you want to do."
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:20 am

GundamChief wrote:I nod "...Now that I really think about it...quite the portly fella as well...though that might have been a pillow."

"Ugh... why did I have to get married by Fat Elvis. Couldn't it at least have been young elvis?"

"...and so we are mated....huh..." I give a small look. Not against it really, but not something I planned on obviously.

Could of done worse.

I hold up a hand "Food first. Sayians have a very high metabolism. After we eat we can talk more in length, or we can fight." My eyes flash at the idea of a fight, but I reign it in with thoughts of food.

"Explain THEN Eat," you hear a grumble. "Make that explain AND eat."

Finbar wrote:Ahh..... Neutered Sayain level Smile

If I went full DBZ then I'd have to raise everyone else up to their full ability... do you really want to be in a world with a FULLY POWERED Superman and foes who are actually strong enough to threaten him?

No? Didn't think so.

"Well, look on the bright side, whoever 'they' are, I'm not gonna let my Mate get killed. So, anyway, You want breakfast? It's not really gourmet, but there will be plenty of it!"

"Ugh. I didn't mean it literally... I'm in a lot of trouble." she pauses, "And food would be nice."

Rieverre wrote:Well, not right now, but certainly when I have a moment. Of course, on the off chance that the result, inspired though it may be, came about purely by accident I should probably also recommend he have his marketing and design team taken out back and shot.

Or atleat reassigned to Psiwarfare.

I look faintly embarrassed for a moment.

"Ah, well, I was once told that should I ever wake up next to a devastatingly attractive woman with only vague recollections of the previous night I should at least have the good grace to prepare breakfast?"

She snorts looking amused. "So where's my breakfast."

This, I recall from what I had been told, had happened to dad (well, one of them) with astonishing regularity back during his time in Paris, and so he bestowed unto me this piece of wisdom.

"I confess, it appears to have gotten away from me somewhere betwix the act of making batter and the result of 'Waffles' ... my sincerest apologies. Eggs over easy?"

"What the hell is that thing..."

I don't suppose the breakfast cannon is variable yield and possesses a 'covert deployment' mode so I could simply use that? *sigh* It's a bit much to hope for at this point.

No, but with another roll you might be able to install such a function...

"Also, I don't suppose your recollections of what led up to this point are any clearer than mine, miss?"

"No."

mithril-blade wrote:In al seriousness, am I not allow to play a crossdresser?

You're the Avatar. Have some dignity. :p

But these are platains goddamn you >_<

So? Smile

"You are naked because we apparently had fun last night. And I am, this paper says, your husband" Hand her over the marriage certificate.

She looks down. "Oh you gotta be kidding me... I'm in so much trouble."

"And this, is without a doubt, the weirdest situation I've ever been in. To be honest, I am still not sure if I am dreaming or not. Then again, the angels in my dream aren't this beautiful" point to her. Stop and keep quiet for a moment to let her mull over that.

"Name's Fen by the way"

She blushes. "Galatea."

Brian Boru wrote:Driver's license, insurence, bank account, this damn house? But I guess I can role with it.

Dude. You're basically a social nonentity Smile

Have fun explaining that to SHIELD!

Cripe! Angry Kryptonian! Angry Kryptonian! I quickly stand up and move my hands in a calming motion, "Alright Miss calm down. No need for anyone to get violent here. Alright first question first, My name is Arrluk, I'm a Las Vegas Local, I live and work around the city year round. To answer that," I point at the marriage certificate, "Well last night I had gone into town for a night at one of the casino bars, a guy knows me there and gives me a discount for some help I've done there. Well I was sitting at the bar when in walks a gorgeous young lady with blonde hair. I introduce myself and so does she, she orders a drink and soon the two of us are hitting it off. One drink leads to two, then maybe three or four and from what bits I remember we wound up casino and club hopping until we stumbled across an Elvis wedding chapel. I guess it seemed like a good idea at the time. Then we went back to my home."

I shrug and see how she reacts to that then I continue. "When I woke up this morning I figured that acting calm and collected myself might keep from anything getting too out of hand, hence acting like nothing was wrong and the waiting breakfast here." I gesture to her seat, "But if you want to resolve this I understand, I'm pretty sure we can get that annuled quickly enough if that's what you want to do."

She goes a little pale at the discription. "Yeah. Anulled. Good idea... you have anywhere I can make a call?"

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:38 am

Psyckosama wrote:Dude. You're basically a social nonentity Smile

Have fun explaining that to SHIELD!

...if they try to deport me then I am blaming you....

She goes a little pale at the discription. "Yeah. Anulled. Good idea... you have anywhere I can make a call?"

I sigh and say, "Yeah there's a phone in the hallway back there. Turn right and it's right there on the left."

If and when she goes I watch her leave the room with more than a little awe, and trepidation that she might leave and never come back.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:41 am

Psyckosama wrote:

"Ugh. I didn't mean it literally... I'm in a lot of trouble." she pauses, "And food would be nice."

I grin brightly, an arrogant grin "Righto!"

I'm a bit hung-over, even Sayain metabolism cant avoid a hang-over from that much Rum. So a light breakfast. A loaf of toast, a carton of eggs, scrambled with cream in place of milk, a kilo of bacon, thick sliced. REAL Bacon, not this weak tiny strips that the Americans love so much. I'll split a packet of wheat-bix, only 20 each and of course....coffee. A jug each should be enough, as we are only having a light breakfast.

"So, milk and sugar in your coffee?"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:03 am

Brian Boru wrote:...if they try to deport me then I am blaming you....

I'd be more worried about Cadmus trying to DISSECT You.

I sigh and say, "Yeah there's a phone in the hallway back there. Turn right and it's right there on the left."

If and when she goes I watch her leave the room with more than a little awe, and trepidation that she might leave and never come back.

"I have a cell phone...."

She leaves the room with the certificate and starts to chat with someone in the other room. You can't make it out.

Finbar wrote:I grin brightly, an arrogant grin "Righto!"

I'm a bit hung-over, even Sayain metabolism cant avoid a hang-over from that much Rum. So a light breakfast. A loaf of toast, a carton of eggs, scrambled with cream in place of milk, a kilo of bacon, thick sliced. REAL Bacon, not this weak tiny strips that the Americans love so much. I'll split a packet of wheat-bix, only 20 each and of course....coffee. A jug each should be enough, as we are only having a light breakfast.

"So, milk and sugar in your coffee?"

First, that kind of Bacon would be hard to find. So unless you're flying off to punch out wild hogs (which would lower your bills quite a bit) you have the normal stuff.

And they don't sell wheat-bix in the United States. You'll have to settle for shredded wheat.

Besides that, you're okay.

"So how many people are you having over?" she asks looking utterly boggled.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mithril-blade Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:03 am

Psyckosama wrote:

You're the Avatar. Have some dignity. :p

It would, ideally, be an exercise in balance. I'd use it to figure whether or not cultural expectations figure at all in the spirit world. If so, does that mean the human psyche has meaningful input on it? If not, is the spirit world beyond human morality?

So? Smile

Platains dude. Fucking mature platains. I'd be mad at you at this point except I am starting to think you've never had fried slices of platains in your life. So I can only pity you.

She looks down. "Oh you gotta be kidding me... I'm in so much trouble."
"You and me both babe. I mean, marriage. Wow."

She blushes. "Galatea."

Aaaaaaand this is as far as the "morning after plan" goes. I sit awkardly there for a while before asking "What do you want to do Galatea? We are essentially strangers despite having jumped all the bases and months of dating directly into what most would think of as long term relationship. We could appeal to a court if you want, but I don't know how high you hold the station of matrimony. Let me know how I can do right by you"

mithril-blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:09 am

Psyckosama wrote:I'd be more worried about Cadmus trying to DISSECT You.

...great...and I thought I had problems before....dammit...

"I have a cell phone...."

"Alright then."

She leaves the room with the certificate and starts to chat with someone in the other room. You can't make it out.

I sit back and wait, my heart beating a little quick, "Huh, now let's see about air..." I try and punch the air, in an attempt to make it move.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Finbar Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:20 am

Psyckosama wrote:

First, that kind of Bacon would be hard to find. So unless you're flying off to punch out wild hogs (which would lower your bills quite a bit) you have the normal stuff.

And they don't sell wheat-bix in the United States. You'll have to settle for shredded wheat.

Besides that, you're okay.

"So how many people are you having over?" she asks looking utterly boggled.

OOC: Canadian Bacon then, and shredded wheat is fine. It's a good source of Carbs without the sugar from a lot of cereals. Otherwise, Museli is fine Smile

"Umm....you and me?" I get a blank look before that light of realization dawns "Oh, sorry, forgot most of you people don't have much of an appetite. Doesnt matter, just eat what you want, I'll have a full breakfast then"

He grins a beaming smile and starts carrying food to the table.

"So, anyway, I'm Fin"

Finbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:18 am

Psyckosama wrote:She snorts looking amused. "So where's my breakfast."

"Currently existing in the quantum temporal state of 'maybe' I'm afraid. I'll get back to working on that presently."

"What the hell is that thing..."

"It was supposed to be breakfast. As I said, thing appear to have gotten away from me a tad. One moment ..."

No, but with another roll you might be able to install such a function...

Oh, what the hell, why not? I proceed to modify the device and add a select-fire mode allowing me to choose between waffles, full Wulfenbach (it has tiny pancakes shaped like airships! As grandfather Klaus used to say, 'How is this not awesome?'. It's also balanced for the adventurer on the go. Well, let's say grandfather was really wanting to 'walk the land' again when he came up with it) and the Heterodyne special (A lot of a little bit of everything) in addition to 'normal' mode. It also allows for choice of dispersal pattern, from 'table' to 'tactical' to the previous normal mode which is now called 'strategic'.

Rieverre carried out 1 launched of one d6 :

Then serve breakfast.

EDIT: forgot to add quotation marks on the roll call.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by GundamChief Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:38 pm

Psyckosama wrote:"Ugh... why did I have to get married by Fat Elvis. Couldn't it at least have been young elvis?"

I merely raises an eyebrow at the fact she was against marriage by an impersonator not up to her desire...not that she got married period.

"Explain THEN Eat," you hear a grumble. "Make that explain AND eat."

"Fair enough"

I sit and star munching down sayian style.

Which is easily about 10 times the size of what she has. I know I'll get away with eating for at least the 10 seconds due to her sheer shock of my eating, after 15 seconds I start talking between portions.

"So go ahead and ask your questions. I could start at the very beggining of my races evolution and so on, but I doubt you want that." Eats a square meal in 3 seconds.

Hot DAMN I love eating like this Very Happy

Edit:

OOC: Had to have that whole song Very Happy

GundamChief
GundamChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 am

mithril-blade wrote:
It would, ideally, be an exercise in balance. I'd use it to figure whether or not cultural expectations figure at all in the spirit world. If so, does that mean the human psyche has meaningful input on it? If not, is the spirit world beyond human morality?

No. It's very much part of the human world.

Platains dude. Fucking mature platains. I'd be mad at you at this point except I am starting to think you've never had fried slices of platains in your life. So I can only pity you.

I have. Maybe it was the cook.

"You and me both babe. I mean, marriage. Wow."

"My dad's gonna kill me..."

Aaaaaaand this is as far as the "morning after plan" goes. I sit awkardly there for a while before asking "What do you want to do Galatea? We are essentially strangers despite having jumped all the bases and months of dating directly into what most would think of as long term relationship. We could appeal to a court if you want, but I don't know how high you hold the station of matrimony. Let me know how I can do right by you"

"I need to call in... anywhere I can make one in private?"

Brian Boru wrote:...great...and I thought I had problems before....dammit...

Just trying to lighten the mood! ^_^

I sit back and wait, my heart beating a little quick, "Huh, now let's see about air..." I try and punch the air, in an attempt to make it move.

You kick up some dust and that's about it.

Finbar wrote:OOC: Canadian Bacon then, and shredded wheat is fine. It's a good source of Carbs without the sugar from a lot of cereals. Otherwise, Museli is fine Smile

"Umm....you and me?" I get a blank look before that light of realization dawns "Oh, sorry, forgot most of you people don't have much of an appetite. Doesnt matter, just eat what you want, I'll have a full breakfast then"

He grins a beaming smile and starts carrying food to the table.

"So, anyway, I'm Fin"

OOC you will need a proper Sayian name.

"Galatea."

Rieverre wrote:"Currently existing in the quantum temporal state of 'maybe' I'm afraid. I'll get back to working on that presently."

She blinks a bit.

"It was supposed to be breakfast. As I said, thing appear to have gotten away from me a tad. One moment ..."

"Okaaay..." she's looking a bit weirded out.

Oh, what the hell, why not? I proceed to modify the device and add a select-fire mode allowing me to choose between waffles, full Wulfenbach (it has tiny pancakes shaped like airships! As grandfather Klaus used to say, 'How is this not awesome?'. It's also balanced for the adventurer on the go. Well, let's say grandfather was really wanting to 'walk the land' again when he came up with it) and the Heterodyne special (A lot of a little bit of everything) in addition to 'normal' mode. It also allows for choice of dispersal pattern, from 'table' to 'tactical' to the previous normal mode which is now called 'strategic'.

Well, nothing quite so over the top. You had time constraints.

But you do manage to reduce it to simply a breakfast dispenser with a defensive option...

But you do give it two additional settings. Now it can provide "English" "Continental" and "Country" breakfasts.

Then serve breakfast.

She'll take Country....

When you pull the trigger it looks like you're charging up the wave motion gun, she gets defensive and then...

DING!

Briskets and Sausage Gravy with fresh Grits! ^_^

EDIT: forgot to add quotation marks on the roll call.

NP. But nexttime just do a second reply and apologize.

GundamChief wrote:I merely raises an eyebrow at the fact she was against marriage by an impersonator not up to her desire...not that she got married period.

Oh, she's annoyed about both just the Fat Elvis was basically like the Creamy Diarrhea topping on the massive Shit Sunday.

"Fair enough"

I sit and star munching down sayian style.

She looks on in a bit of horror...

Which is easily about 10 times the size of what she has. I know I'll get away with eating for at least the 10 seconds due to her sheer shock of my eating, after 15 seconds I start talking between portions.

"So go ahead and ask your questions. I could start at the very beggining of my races evolution and so on, but I doubt you want that." Eats a square meal in 3 seconds.

Hot DAMN I love eating like this Very Happy

"Okay. What the fuck are you and why the fuck are you on this planet. What's the deal with your species and where the hell are you from..."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:58 am

Psyckosama wrote:Just trying to lighten the mood! ^_^

Well if I manage to make the "IMMA SUPAH HEERO!" claim quick enough, they might not do horrible things to me later....I hope...

You kick up some dust and that's about it.

Darn well at least it was something. I'll try something more in depth and outside once I get the chance, for now I just wait until Galatea comes back. When or if she does I'll gesture to the plate infront of me. Otherwise I'll ask, "Well am I going to need to worry about an enraged father anytime soon?" I make a wry grin in an attempt to lighten the mood.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by mithril-blade Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:43 am

Psyckosama wrote:
No. It's very much part of the human world.

Hah, but is defined by it? If so, how? If not, by how much?

In short, let me wear the damn female clothing already! It's a vital part of answering these questions.

I have. Maybe it was the cook.

I hope so. A world where one doesn't like platains is not one worth living.

"My dad's gonna kill me..."

"I sure hope not. I really don't want to be widowed this soon"

"I need to call in... anywhere I can make one in private?"

"A call Sure. There's a..umm..mickey mouse cordless on the kitchen. I can stay here till your done."

It's not that I have a telephone because I got telephone landline. It's that I got a landline exactly because I have a mickey mouse telephone. That's all the justificationn I need.

mithril-blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum