Giant Stompy Robots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You in the Warhammer world with a twist Alternate Thread

+4
Rieverre
Ironforge
Psyckosama
Brian Boru
8 posters

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

Go down

You in the Warhammer world with a twist Alternate Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: You in the Warhammer world with a twist Alternate Thread

Post by Rieverre Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:46 am

Vargr Skarin

Gear: The usual, hunting spears

Loot: all of 4 silver's worth to his name

The fight continues until one group of knights seem to gain the upper hand and drive the rest of their opponents off the field. Do you approach them?

Actually, in light of what Mort says, I suggest we leave and continue on the way well before the knights are done pounding each other into scrap-metal and bruised meat. No way am I taking even a chance at getting involved in that mess, whatever it is.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

You in the Warhammer world with a twist Alternate Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: You in the Warhammer world with a twist Alternate Thread

Post by Psyckosama Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:24 am

Rune items: Sword and Axe (with lesser Daggers)
Faction: ME!
Leader: ME!
Money: 10157g 16s (10,000 more owed)

He doesn't live in the hold.

My mistake.

Pleasure doing business lad.

Same.

"A gold crown."

Who wins?

Between the two of you, you go through the entire waaagh like a tornado going through a toothpick factory.  You manage to clear out the entire waaagh before the dwarves can bring their weapons to bear.

The old man, Kuradin Bronzebrow, stares at the carnage and asks, "How?"

"Oath of secrecy that is good until we go public."

If he agrees. "I'm the mortal Son of the King of Winter and Wolves, Ulric. Valten's the Last Heir and Champion of Sigmar Heldenhammer. My axes were a gift from my father while he's using Ghal Maraz. Any other questions?"

Name: Skarin Beowulfsson
Titles: Lord of a part of the Drakwald
Equipment: Towershield and Spiked Battle-ax
Cash: 7029 GC 18 ss
Affiliation: Formerly Cult of Morr, currently of the Cult of Ulric
Companions: Cosmina formerly of Sylvania, Initiate to the Temple of Morr, now fiancee
Other Gear: Dwarven Rune Axe, book on Imperial History, book on Ulrician cult, man carrying gear, noble outfit in Northern Style.

Chop a tree, kill a gor, chop a tree, kill a gor...

Damn...shoulda gone with Orkin....

Yeah. Pretty much. The knights are a bit disappointed but considering how well you work, its no wonder the bastards are hiding.

You do kill at least a dozen minotaurs though. Smile

What now?  Why advertise my dear man.  On the way back we take the big roads, talking about how a new lord is carving a fief into the Drakwald and that the beastmen are pissing themselves.  I also make sure that the men bring the heads with them as we march, not for bounties, but for advertisement of what this new lord can bring to the table.  So one we march to Middenheim, when asked who I am I tell them that "Lord Skarin Beowulfsson has come to pay homage to his liege lord.

The heads are marched about on pikes through every village you pass!

So besides the fact you're a badass, what do you offer?

First thing is send a message to the Elector Count asking for an audience, then head to Find Cosmina once the other men are dispensed.  I hug her, kiss her, and tell her about what I've done.  I also tell her my little plan about a road through the Drakwald and making a toll road on it.

Oh! Profitable!

Then I head to the Palace and tell the Graf what happened in the forest.  I also make a request.  I'll offer to carve a road from Rosche to Fassberg and make sure the road is clear.  All I ask is that I hold the land around the road, a toll, and the land back through the Drakwald heart.  All I ask is to be able to work with the land I trace out on this map here. (See Skype message)

If you can do it... he'll a agree for 40% of the tolls. He'll give you all land that hasn't already been claimed 20 miles to the west of it and enough to make it connect to your current holdings on the right.

If you do well enough and make this profitable... well... you might very well be calling your self Baron before long.

Psyckosama
Admin

https://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:44 am

Ironforge wrote:Name:
Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north
-Hammer of the North
-Wolf King
-The Strong

Rune items:
Gauntlets and Greaves(With dwarfs)

Time in Verse and date:
Year: 2219
Time: 11 months, 2 week

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:
Kenna:Wife, Queen of Norsca, Shield maiden

Vassals:
Jarl Ingvar Bloodscreamer: Adviser, Left hand of the King
Jarl Ulf Skullcracker: Battlermaster, Right hand of the King
Renee d'Artigen: Steward,

Retainers:
Urist Stonefist (Expert Stonemason) (20 Gp a month and housing)

People in personal holding:
Men: 600 (305 married)
Women: 305
Children: 605
Total: 1,510

Pack:
Winter Wolves:
Shadow: Wolf Alpha, Male, Winter wolf
Male: 6
Female: 6
Total: 12

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Secondary stone wall with towers x1
Pier x1
Tertiary reinforced cement walls with towers x1

Personal Army:
Bondsmen: 600
-Axe and Board x300
-Great Weapon x200
-Archers x100
Total: 600

Inventory:
3 sets of working clothes, 7 sets of clothes, 2 high grade clothes, 3 boots, sea serpent fang necklace, set of King's clothes and cape x1

Well it's that a site for sore eyes, looks like I might be getting home faster then I first hoped. As it looks like I lucked upon a hunter. Though I let's see if I can make his life easier when I head over to him. So with that I do a quick sprint over to the Hart, grab and with a quick twist of my fingers snap it's neck before turning to the hunter and his hounds with a smile.

"Well meet good hunter and sorry for taking you prey from you. But I didn't want to stop you and letting you lose it or having you pass me while in your chase, so I have taken care of it for you so we can talk." Then walking over to the man with the hart and handing it over to him.

"So my friend can you tell me where I am right now, as I'm kind of a little lost right now and if you can point me in the direction or better yet take me to the King's holding I can promise a just reward for your help."

The hunters can only stare in shock at the casual show of strength but as soon as they get close enough, jubilant smiles spread across their faces.  Their king is alive!  He's returned from the battle field that should have spelled his death.  They tell you that you're near the old Graeling Bjornling border though men from the south are starting to creep into the edges of the former enemy territory.  

They'll take you south personally.

When you approach your capital you see to your pleasant surprise that the settlement has only grown in your absence and the fortifications are ever stronger.  When the settlement sees that it's their king come home, nearly the entire settlement comes out to greet their king.  At the forefront is Kenna, wearing a dress, and with an odd slight swell to her midsection.

Aceraptor wrote:Name: Marcus Raynor
Coin: 211 Gold, 3 Silver
Rune Items: Bastard sword, battle axe
Apparel: Villager clothing

I shrug to Kyra's comment, giving a slight sheepish grin. "What can I say, its a flaw of mine."

“Indeed.”

I gave a sigh. "Well, let's just head back to Montfort or where ever is the closest so that we can drop them off there then we can continue on our way."

Montfort is the closest large settlement.  

Unless there's other comments or other stuff, travel montage as we hoof it back to Montfort to put these ladies out of harms way.

Well there aren't any horses left so everyone will have to walk.  As you travel the young lady Anette de Parravon turns to you and asks about yourself.

bzzt3421 wrote:Name: Alexander 'Askeladd' Skarin
Rune Weapons: Bastard Sword and Norse feathered axe
Coin: 33 gold, 16 silver, 20 coppers
Equipment: Shirt, combat harness, war-kilt, Breast plate, furred leggings, Fine Steel bracers, fine steel greaves,  brace of throwing axes, Hochland Longrifle, metal nets.
Items: Well stocked healing kit, two man camping kit, book on healing, book on plants, book on herbalism, map of World, map of Kislev, map of Empire, map of Ostland, empty sack, climbing gear, rope and grapple, stocked supply cart and horses.
Faction: Empire: Ostland: Elector Count
Comrades: Piet(ten year old), 23 giant wolves(15 females, 11 male)

I'm really hoping that's not poison. Either way, he needs to be restrained. Walking up to him, I slowly and gently grab his arms and hold him down, being careful to avoid the injury.

OOC: Tell me, is the Empire sexist against females who've proven they can fight?

There are occasional derision but proving your ability I DON'T think is out right forbidden.  Still makes things hard.

Anyway you manage to pin the person down, and the coat is gotten off as is their loose shirt, and there for the world to see are small but perfectly female breasts.  Yup stringbean's a lady.

Rieverre wrote:Vargr Skarin

Actually, in light of what Mort says, I suggest we leave and continue on the way well before the knights are done pounding each other into scrap-metal and bruised meat. No way am I taking even a chance at getting involved in that mess, whatever it is.

As you try to make your way around the battlefield, one of the knights from the winning  group seems to have spotted out, he bellows out, “HALT!  Who are you declare yourself!”

Psyckosama wrote:Rune items: Sword and Axe (with lesser Daggers)

Who wins?

Valten as a matter of fact, he manages to bring a cliffside down on the orcs with a strike of his hammer.

"Oath of secrecy that is good until we go public."

He makes one.

If he agrees. "I'm the mortal Son of the King of Winter and Wolves, Ulric. Valten's the Last Heir and Champion of Sigmar Heldenhammer. My axes were a gift from my father while he's using Ghal Maraz. Any other questions?"

He looks like he was about to snort but then he realizes that you're dead serious.   That shuts him up.  “So why are you here, your gods don't do something this blatant unless there is a good reason?”

Companions: Cosmina formerly of Sylvania, Initiate to the Temple of Morr, now fiancee
Other Gear: Dwarven Rune Axe, book on Imperial History, book on Ulrician cult, man carrying gear, noble outfit in Northern Style.

Yeah. Pretty much. The knights are a bit disappointed but considering how well you work, its no wonder the bastards are hiding.

I apologize for the lack of action.

You do kill at least a dozen minotaurs though. Smile

Sweet.

The heads are marched about on pikes through every village you pass!

So besides the fact you're a badass, what do you offer?

A possible tentative offer is that any who settle get 20 acres they can own outright if they can clear the land, all profits from lumber sales from the clearing, and relatively low taxes.

Oh! Profitable!

“Thought you'd like the idea.”

I then ask about when and were she wants the wedding, right now is perfectly fine with me.

If you can do it... he'll a agree for 40% of the tolls. He'll give you all land that hasn't already been claimed 20 miles to the west of it and enough to make it connect to your current holdings on the right.

If you do well enough and make this profitable... well... you might very well be calling your self Baron before long.

Deal.

Oh, I forgot, I ask Cosmina how she handled being alone for a month first and if she managed to get anything together for heading to our new holdings.  Then I go ask the Ar-Ulric if there was anyone else that was going to examine me or my axes.  I remember that someone important among the dwarves might be coming to examine me.  If yes then we stay until that's dealt with, if no then we head out to our new holdings as soon as possible.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:30 am

Name:
Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north
-Hammer of the North
-Wolf King
-The Strong

Rune items:

Time in Verse and date:

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:

Vassals:

Retainers:

Pack:
Winter Wolves:

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Pier x1

Personal Army:
-Axe and Board x300
-Great Weapon x200
-Archers x100

Inventory:
3 sets of working clothes, 7 sets of clothes, 2 high grade clothes, 3 boots, sea serpent fang necklace, set of King's clothes and cape x1

The hunters can only stare in shock at the casual show of strength but as soon as they get close enough, jubilant smiles spread across their faces. Their king is alive! He's returned from the battle field that should have spelled his death. They tell you that you're near the old Graeling Bjornling border though men from the south are starting to creep into the edges of the former enemy territory.

They'll take you south personally.
Well that went a lot better then I thought, as I didn't expected to be noticed for who I was so soon. But, hell this makes my life vastly easier.

When you approach your capital you see to your pleasant surprise that the settlement has only grown in your absence and the fortifications are ever stronger. When the settlement sees that it's their king come home, nearly the entire settlement comes out to greet their king. At the forefront is Kenna, wearing a dress, and with an odd slight swell to her midsection.
Wow, looks like I'm going to be a dad soon and damn. I just can't stop grinning at that bit of news, as I head over to and embracing my wife once more as I lean in and say. "I said I would return didn't Kenna, though had I known we had a child on the way I would have wrapped up things faster my dear. So how long until we can expect our child?"

Then turning to all the others gathered here, I announce to all the we need to celebrate this fine day. As not only do we need to celebrate my return and our people success in our campaign, but we also need to celebrate the news of my coming child. So I tell all gather for them to spread word to all of my return and to get started on setting things up for a party. As we have a wedding to do.
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceraptor Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:34 am

Name: Marcus Raynor

Brian Boru wrote:“Indeed.”

Well, one should have a hobby, and I'm one for helping others so here I am.

Montfort is the closest large settlement.

Got it.

Well there aren't any horses left so everyone will have to walk.  As you travel the young lady Anette de Parravon turns to you and asks about yourself.

There isn't really anything to tell. I'm quite good at fighting and am not afraid of fighting monsters or murderous creatures like orcs or goblins. Where I come from isn't really important to the here and now, let's just say that its a distant land. What can she tell me of herself?

Aceraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:04 am

Valten as a matter of fact, he manages to bring a cliffside down on the orcs with a strike of his hammer.

I point out I could make a claim for victory on a technicality but its his.

He looks like he was about to snort but then he realizes that you're dead serious. That shuts him up. “So why are you here, your gods don't do something this blatant unless there is a good reason?”

"Define 'here'. In the mortal realm, well, shit's going to be getting 'interesting' soon and we're here to make sure the world keeps turning. As for right now, I'm looking to make a lot of money. There's a lot of good a man can do with money."

I apologize for the lack of action.

Accepted.

A possible tentative offer is that any who settle get 20 acres they can own outright if they can clear the land, all profits from lumber sales from the clearing, and relatively low taxes.

There is some interest...

Some of the knights ask you whats your stance on vessels.

“Thought you'd like the idea.”

I then ask about when and were she wants the wedding, right now is perfectly fine with me.

Well, the Ur-Ulric wants to wait until your announced and make it some grand affair...

Deal.

He signs off on it.

Oh, I forgot, I ask Cosmina how she handled being alone for a month first and if she managed to get anything together for heading to our new holdings. Then I go ask the Ar-Ulric if there was anyone else that was going to examine me or my axes. I remember that someone important among the dwarves might be coming to examine me. If yes then we stay until that's dealt with, if no then we head out to our new holdings as soon as possible.

She's done a bit of shopping... and it might be best to wait until you have a castle or something before moving her over.

Right now your holdings are empty land.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:26 am

Vargr Skarin

As you try to make your way around the battlefield, one of the knights from the winning group seems to have spotted out, he bellows out, “HALT! Who are you declare yourself!”

Lovely. Might as well at least attempt to defuse this ... or rather ...

"I don't suppose that code of chivalry of yours would allow for us to simply beat an expeditious retreat here? If not, this one is all yours. Awe them with your diplomatic acumen."
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by bzzt3421 Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:04 pm

Name: Alexander 'Askeladd' Skarin
Equipment: Shirt, combat harness, war-kilt, Breast plate, furred leggings, Fine Steel bracers, fine steel greaves, brace of throwing axes, Hochland Longrifle, metal nets.
Items: Well stocked healing kit, two man camping kit, book on healing, book on plants, book on herbalism, map of World, map of Kislev, map of Empire, map of Ostland, empty sack, climbing gear, rope and grapple, stocked supply cart and horses.

Brian Boru wrote:There are occasional derision but proving your ability I DON'T think is out right forbidden. Still makes things hard.

Anyway you manage to pin the person down, and the coat is gotten off as is their loose shirt, and there for the world to see are small but perfectly female breasts. Yup stringbean's a lady.

OOC: KNEW IT!

Ignore the tits, and start the treatment. If the boys just stare, lightly kick them and state "Eyes up, minds focused. Treat the damn wound. Act like you've never seen a female hunter before."

If sniper girl stops struggling, then start treating her arrow wound. Use the good stuff from the kit. And whatever knowledge I've learned from the Apocathery and the book. Also, apologize for the manhandling, and thank her for saving my bacon twice today.

bzzt3421

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:44 am

Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north
-Hammer of the North
-Wolf King
-The Strong

Rune items:

Time in Verse and date:

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:

Vassals:

Retainers:

Pack:
Winter Wolves:

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Pier x1

Personal Army:
-Axe and Board x300
-Great Weapon x200
-Archers x100

Inventory:

Well that went a lot better then I thought, as I didn't expected to be noticed for who I was so soon. But, hell this makes my life vastly easier.

You grabbed a running deer with one are and casually snapped its neck.

Wow, looks like I'm going to be a dad soon and damn. I just can't stop grinning at that bit of news, as I head over to and embracing my wife once more as I lean in and say. "I said I would return didn't Kenna, though had I known we had a child on the way I would have wrapped up things faster my dear. So how long until we can expect our child?"

She smiles and kisses you on the cheek.  "Welcome back love."
She places her hand on her stomach, "half a year at least."
"I do wish you'd been here when I found out about this little one."  She says wryly.

Then turning to all the others gathered here, I announce to all the we need to celebrate this fine day. As not only do we need to celebrate my return and our people success in our campaign, but we also need to celebrate the news of my coming child.  So I tell all gather for them to spread word to all of my return and to get started on setting things up for a party. As we have a wedding to do.

What follows is the biggest hootnanny seen in living memory.  Men and women prepares for a gigantic clebration with hundreds coming from settlements all from all over.  Kenna all but scrubs your teeth when she hears about the wedding plans.

Well, one should have a hobby, and I'm one for helping others so here I am.

She laughs at that.

There isn't really anything to tell. I'm quite good at fighting and am not afraid of fighting monsters or murderous creatures like orcs or goblins. Where I come from isn't really important to the here and now, let's just say that its a distant land. What can she tell me of herself?

She raises her eyebrows at the vague explanation but she seems to accept it for now.  She's the daughter of the Duke of Parravon, she going to visist friends in Montfort and once news comes of you saving her she's sure her father and the Duke of Montfort will reward you handsomely.

I point out I could make a claim for victory on a technicality but its his.

He thanks you for your generosity.

"Define 'here'. In the mortal realm, well, shit's going to be getting 'interesting' soon and we're here to make sure the world keeps turning. As for right now, I'm looking to make a lot of money. There's a lot of good a man can do with money."

He nods his head, seems a legit reason to him.  Either way you head on your way to Krak Azagal.  Roll a d100.

Accepted.

Kool

There is some interest...

Some of the knights ask you whats your stance on vessels.

Kool.

As for the Knights, depends on what you want.  If you mean my retainers, I haven't given much thought though if you can impress yourself to me I see no reason why not.

If you mean setting up a fiefdom under me.  Then I have no issue either.   If you're willing to carve a holding according to your ability and rank and protect whoever lives there including my renters.  Who ever is assigned the land though, MUST be willing and able to protect it.  I'll forgive injury but cowardice or incompetency will NOT be tolerated.  I WILL make examinations and if I find my people's denfender lacking then I will not hesitate to strip him of his position.  I'll even personally and physically boot him out from the holding.

Well, the Ur-Ulric wants to wait until your announced and make it some grand affair...

I'm fine with that.

She's done a bit of shopping... and it might be best to wait until you have a castle or something before moving her over.

Right now your holdings are empty land.

Alright then, I'll stay in Middenheirm though I'll listen out for any volunteers willing to move out to the drakwald, Noble or common.  Once there's a sufficient number then I'll ride out again and get to work.

I'll start in Rosche, and go talk with Baron Simon Bethe and tell him what it is I am doing.  I'll RP the conversation.

Lovely. Might as well at least attempt to defuse this ... or rather ...

"I don't suppose that code of chivalry of yours would allow for us to simply beat an expeditious retreat here? If not, this one is all yours. Awe them with your diplomatic acumen."

"If they attacked us.  And we're hopelessly outnumbered then there is no shame in running.  But since they haven't then we can't really run."

He sighs and heads out to talk, he explains who the two of you are, the son of the castellean for the Duke of Brionne and his Norscan companion, a man of incredible strength.  The both of you are heading to Artois and mean no knight of Aquitaine

Roll a d100 for sucess or failure.

Equipment: Shirt, combat harness, war-kilt, Breast plate, furred leggings, Fine Steel bracers, fine steel greaves,  brace of throwing axes, Hochland Longrifle, metal nets.

OOC: KNEW IT!

Heh

Ignore the tits, and start the treatment. If the boys just stare, lightly kick them and state "Eyes up, minds focused. Treat the damn wound. Act like you've never seen a female hunter before."

"Not something ya' normally see in the mountains boss."

If sniper girl stops struggling, then start treating her arrow wound. Use the good stuff from the kit. And whatever knowledge I've learned from the Apocathery and the book. Also, apologize for the manhandling, and thank her for saving my bacon twice today.

"Not a problem."  She manages to hiss out.  The arrow hit her in the upper arm, a clean wound.  You manage to clean the wound and get the arrow out of the injury.

"So what are you going to do to me now?"  She finally asks.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceraptor Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:12 am

Brian Boru wrote:She laughs at that.

Heh.

She raises her eyebrows at the vague explanation but she seems to accept it for now.  She's the daughter of the Duke of Parravon, she going to visits friends in Montfort and once news comes of you saving her she's sure her father and the Duke of Montfort will reward you handsomely.

I damn near facepalm at what she said. The daughter of the Duke of of Parravon? I'll be lucky if I didn't have to spend a month at Montfort at the insistence of the Duke for saving her.

"Reward is not necessary, killing the greenskins was a pleasure all to itself." I stated with a slight grin before grimacing. "Though I have a feeling that the two Dukes will likely *insist* on rewarding me." I replied with a resigned sigh.

If there's nothing else, if the knight is conscious I'll see about striking up a conversation with him, who he his and stuff like that to pass the time.

Last edited by Aceraptor on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Aceraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by bzzt3421 Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:39 am

Equipment: Shirt, combat harness, war-kilt, Breast plate, furred leggings, Fine Steel bracers, fine steel greaves, brace of throwing axes, Hochland Longrifle, metal nets.

Brian Boru wrote:Heh

"Not something ya' normally see in the mountains boss."
"Never been north much, huh?"
"Not a problem." She manages to hiss out. The arrow hit her in the upper arm, a clean wound. You manage to clean the wound and get the arrow out of the injury.

"So what are you going to do to me now?" She finally asks.

"Take you back to the city, pay you, and see about keeping in contact with you for another hunt. You and the brothers here, are the only ones that signed up. And this," waves the sack filled with eggs. "proves your qualifications better then what's between your legs. 'Sides, you head shot two Hippogryphs, while they were in flight. Saving me quite a bit of trouble. Further proof you deliver on what you say."

Standing up, and dusting myself off. I grab some spare leather/clothe and wrap it around my hands, and then start looting the goblins. No point in getting poison/drugs on me. After finishing looting, I split the loot into four shares, give the hunters one share each, and then split the forth with Piet 80-20. On the way back to the city, I ask all three if they're willing to go on another egg hunt, they've proven they know what they're doing, and I kind of want to build up Ostland's flying knights.

bzzt3421

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:19 am

Vargr Skarin

"If they attacked us. And we're hopelessly outnumbered then there is no shame in running. But since they haven't then we can't really run."

He sighs and heads out to talk, he explains who the two of you are, the son of the castellean for the Duke of Brionne and his Norscan companion, a man of incredible strength. The both of you are heading to Artois and mean no knight of Aquitaine

... well, that might work. Unless they decide he's not being truthful. Or hear 'incredible strength' and think 'resource', from which nothing good will stem.

Or one of these guys turns out to be the intended of the flower Morty had plucked a while back.

Yeah, THERE IS NO WAY IN WHICH THIS COULD TURN OUT BADLY!

All the same, I keep an eye on the knights as I listen in on Mort's spiel.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:19 am

The member 'Rieverre' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd100' : 82

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:19 pm

Name:
Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north
-Hammer of the North
-Wolf King
-The Strong

Rune items:

Time in Verse and date:

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:

Vassals:

Retainers:

Pack:
Winter Wolves:

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Pier x1

Personal Army:
-Axe and Board x300
-Great Weapon x200
-Archers x100

Inventory:

You grabbed a running deer with one are and casually snapped its neck.
Point

She smiles and kisses you on the cheek. "Welcome back love."
She places her hand on her stomach, "half a year at least."
"I do wish you'd been here when I found out about this little one." She says wryly.
"Well then Kenna, have you any ideas of names for our new bundle of joy on the way?"

What follows is the biggest hootnanny seen in living memory. Men and women prepares for a gigantic celebration with hundreds coming from settlements all from all over. Kenna all but scrubs your teeth when she hears about the wedding plans.
An I just enjoy the ride until it's done, as this is most likely going to be the last real bit of real fun I'm going to have in a while. Plus, being able to see all my wife, friends and people all having a time of there lives is just grand.

Though I make sure to tell Ingvar to gather our best after the celebration and tell Ulf to meet us with his best too, as we still have that journey to the mountains after this.

Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Money: 10157g 16s (10,000 more owed)[/quote]

He thanks you for your generosity.

Just this once Wink

I jest

And he is given his gold piece and a brotherly pat on the shoulder.

How's the armor working out?

He nods his head, seems a legit reason to him.  Either way you head on your way to Krak Azagal.  Roll a d100.

Psyckosama carried out 1 launched of one d100 :

As for the Knights, depends on what you want.  If you mean my retainers, I haven't given much thought though if you can impress yourself to me I see no reason why not.

If you mean setting up a fiefdom under me.  Then I have no issue either.   If you're willing to carve a holding according to your ability and rank and protect whoever lives there including my renters.  Who ever is assigned the land though, MUST be willing and able to protect it.  I'll forgive injury but cowardice or incompetency will NOT be tolerated.  I WILL make examinations and if I find my people's denfender lacking then I will not hesitate to strip him of his position.  I'll even personally and physically boot him out from the holding.

They think you should talk with the Graf a bit to work on oaths... but it seems a number of the Knight's Panther seem to have multiple sons...

And with this new large chunk of territory being opened up, it's an opportunity.

I'm fine with that.

Cosmina also notes her temple is interested in some grandure. She is after all going to soon be a right and proper priestess...

Alright then, I'll stay in Middenheirm though I'll listen out for any volunteers willing to move out to the drakwald, Noble or common.  Once there's a sufficient number then I'll ride out again and get to work.

It'll take some time for word to spread.

I'll start in Rosche, and go talk with Baron Simon Bethe and tell him what it is I am doing.  I'll RP the conversation.

Okay. Begin!

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:24 am

I damn near facepalm at what she said. The daughter of the Duke of of Parravon? I'll be lucky if I didn't have to spend a month at Montfort at the insistence of the Duke for saving her.

OOC: After a bit a research I figured out the Duke of Parravon is only in his early to mid twenties.  So change it to sister.  Heh...

"Reward is not necessary, killing the greenskins was a pleasure all to itself." I stated with a slight grin before grimacing. "Though I have a feeling that the two Dukes will likely *insist* on rewarding me." I replied with a resigned sigh.

Something like that.  It would be a stain if they couldn't thank the man who saved the Duke's sister.

If there's nothing else, if the knight is conscious I'll see about striking up a conversation with him, who he his and stuff like that to pass the time.

Still out like a light at the moment.  Either way you ride on to Parravon.

Roll a d100

"Never been north much, huh?"

“Can't say I've been to Norsca.”

"Take you back to the city, pay you, and see about keeping in contact with you for another hunt. You and the brothers here, are the only ones that signed up. And this," waves the sack filled with eggs. "proves your qualifications better then what's between your legs. 'Sides, you head shot two Hippogryphs, while they were in flight. Saving me quite a bit of trouble. Further proof you deliver on what you say."

She a bit amazed you just accepted her just like that. She mutters a thanks under her breath.

Standing up, and dusting myself off. I grab some spare leather/clothe and wrap it around my hands, and then start looting the goblins. No point in getting poison/drugs on me. After finishing looting, I split the loot into four shares, give the hunters one share each, and then split the forth with Piet 80-20. On the way back to the city, I ask all three if they're willing to go on another egg hunt, they've proven they know what they're doing, and I kind of want to build up Ostland's flying knights.

There isn't too much in the way of loot though you find several flasks of the nutjob juice the goblins use.  Then you head on your way.

When they hear your offer, all three of them agree to coming with you again, four hippogriff eggs is nothing to sniff at.

... well, that might work. Unless they decide he's not being truthful. Or hear 'incredible strength' and think 'resource', from which nothing good will stem.

Or one of these guys turns out to be the intended of the flower Morty had plucked a while back.

Yeah, THERE IS NO WAY IN WHICH THIS COULD TURN OUT BADLY!

All the same, I keep an eye on the knights as I listen in on Mort's spiel.

As a matter of fact....The knight turns red in the face and he raises his sword and charges, “FOR DISHONORING MY SISTERS, MY BETROTHED, AND MY MOTHER, I'LL RUN YOU THROUGH YOU SON OF A BITCH!”

Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north
-Hammer of the North
-Wolf King
-The Strong

Rune items:

Time in Verse and date:

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:

Vassals:

Retainers:

Pack:
Winter Wolves:

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Pier x1

Personal Army:
-Axe and Board x300
-Great Weapon x200
-Archers x100

Inventory:

"Well then Kenna, have you any ideas of names for our new bundle of joy on the way?"

“Not really though Skarin seems to keep coming to mind.”

An I just enjoy the ride until it's done, as this is most likely going to be the last real bit of real fun I'm going to have in a while. Plus, being able to see all my wife, friends and people all having a time of there lives is just grand.

It's one hell of a party and representatives from the Sarls and the Skraelings come as well.

Though I make sure to tell Ingvar to gather our best after the celebration and tell Ulf to meet us with his best too, as we still have that journey to the mountains after this.

They nod in acquiescence and get ready.

OOC: What for again?

And he is given his gold piece and a brotherly pat on the shoulder.

How's the armor working out?

The Gromril?  He still needs to fill out but he can use it and the thing doesn't even have a scratch on it.

As you get closer and close to Karak Azgal, you hear the howl of some wild beast on the air.  Looking up you see to your shock that a pair of Chimera are swooping down on the company.

They think you should talk with the Graf a bit to work on oaths... but it seems a number of the Knight's Panther seem to have multiple sons...

I say that I will talk with the Graf and hammer something out that all parties can agree to.  Then I talk with the Graf first chance I can.

And with this new large chunk of territory being opened up, it's an opportunity.

True

Cosmina also notes her temple is interested in some grandure. She is after all going to soon be a right and proper priestess...

Does she wish me to talk with the temple here to hammer out plans?  I haven't even met them yet have I?

It'll take some time for word to spread.

Alright.  I'll do what I can to move the word along.

Okay. Begin!

Wearing that outfit that Cosmina chose for me, I ride up to the gates of the village of Rosche.  When I get there I declare who I am to the guard and ask that I meet with the Baron Simon Bethe for  a business venture.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:49 am

Name:
Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north
-Hammer of the North
-Wolf King
-The Strong

Rune items:

Time in Verse and date:
Time: 11 months, 3 week

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:

Vassals:

Retainers:

Pack:
Winter Wolves:

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Pier x1

Personal Army:
-Axe and Board x300
-Great Weapon x200
-Archers x100

Inventory:

“Not really though Skarin seems to keep coming to mind.”
"Well honey that is a Strong name and one that I feel would be a good fit for if we have a son, but what about if we have a daughter? Though I also think that the name Thorkell for if have son or Scáthach if we have a daughter would be worthy.
But we still have much time to decide and something like this should not be rushed. So until then, come my wife, as there is much I love I need to show you for all the time I have been gone."

It's one hell of a party and representatives from the Sarls and the Skraelings come as well.
Well seeing them, I gather the representatives with my Hands and wife when we can get a moment during the of peace during the fun and sit down with them at a table to talk.
"So my brothers, now that you have had Kin see the might of our people and heard of our deeds with only one of the clans. What do your leaders have to say to my offer of join under one banner now to meet the coming storm and so that our people may reach new heights without fear of the 4?"

They nod in acquiescence and get ready.

OOC: What for again?
For our mission to the get/destroy the last chaos artifact that the Everchosen needs and to establish stronger bonds with the dwarfs and meet their high King.
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceraptor Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:33 am

Brian Boru wrote:OOC: After a bit a research I figured out the Duke of Parravon is only in his early to mid twenties.  So change it to sister.  Heh...

Eh, that's fine, functionally the same anyways.

Something like that.  It would be a stain if they couldn't thank the man who saved the Duke's sister.

"To be fair lady, if it wasn't for this knight managing to breakthrough the ambush long enough to reach us, we wouldn't have been able to rescue you. I do hope he will be rewarded well." I pointed out.

Still out like a light at the moment.  Either way you ride on to Parravon Montfort.

Fixed. :p

Roll a d100

Well, let's see how badly this goes. *grin*

Aceraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:33 am

The member 'Aceraptor' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd100' : 16

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:06 am

Vargr Skarin

As a matter of fact....The knight turns red in the face and he raises his sword and charges, “FOR DISHONORING MY SISTERS, MY BETROTHED, AND MY MOTHER, I'LL RUN YOU THROUGH YOU SON OF A BITCH!”

yeah, that went about as well as expected.

"Dammit, Mort, when your father said you should keep busy and that maybe some creative outlets would help, HE DID NOT MEAN VAGINAS!"

Then Glare at the charging knight's horse, possibly adding a bit of rumble to break the charge.

"Strategic advance to the rear!"

I don't think Mort is going to object to legging it now, and personally, I don't feel like having all that blood on my hand and I'm reasonably certain things would devolve thusly if we stood our ground.

Plus, with how our luck is going, this guy's sisters' intended are among that band of knights as well.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by bzzt3421 Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Brian Boru wrote:“Can't say I've been to Norsca.”
"Actually meant Kislev. Thought they're be more women in places of power, seeing as they've got a Tsaristsa. Mind, now that I think of it, I doubt they're would be too many female hunters in Kislev, suspect most of them would tend to more political and social prowess then physical. Reflect they're leader and all that."

She a bit amazed you just accepted her just like that. She mutters a thanks under her breath.
She's welcome, she did save the eggs and me.

There isn't too much in the way of loot though you find several flasks of the nutjob juice the goblins use. Then you head on your way.

When they hear your offer, all three of them agree to coming with you again, four hippogriff eggs is nothing to sniff at.

Good, after we get back to the city and sell the eggs to the Count. I'll see about getting the three their pay, before doing a little rumor searching. See if anyone has seen sightings of Griffons in the nearby mountains. Kind of want to get those next.

While waiting on that, keep reading the books, keep training Piet, check in with the Count, and start preparing for another expedition for more eggs.

bzzt3421

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:34 pm

The Gromril?  He still needs to fill out but he can use it and the thing doesn't even have a scratch on it.

We haven't fought anything that could scratch it.

As you get closer and close to Karak Azgal, you hear the howl of some wild beast on the air.  Looking up you see to your shock that a pair of Chimera are swooping down on the company.

Sigh.

Jump up, intercept!

Now can we move on?

I say that I will talk with the Graf and hammer something out that all parties can agree to.  Then I talk with the Graf first chance I can.

So, wanna take with the Graf then?

Does she wish me to talk with the temple here to hammer out plans?  I haven't even met them yet have I?

If you like.

Alright.  I'll do what I can to move the word along.

They suggest broadsheets and hired bards.

Wearing that outfit that Cosmina chose for me, I ride up to the gates of the village of Rosche.  When I get there I declare who I am to the guard and ask that I meet with the Baron Simon Bethe for  a business venture.

He's a middleaged man with a salt and pepper beard. "So. Who are you then and what do you want."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by afterthought53 Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:35 am

Name: Visorex Skarin
Rune Items: Bastard Sword, Bearded Axe
Money: 279 Gold, 4 silver, 0 copper

Army:
2 heavy Infantry
2 Men-at-Arms
2 Archers

Assets:
2 Riding Horse
100 Sheep
Small Iron Mine

Peasants Population: 20 families
Men: 27
Women: 25
Children: 61

Allright, one more try before I cut my losses and kill them all. I'll attack them and see if I can't incapacitate them without killing them. If however, during any point in the scuffle, I feel that either my life or Williams life is in serious danger then the kiddie gloves come off and I'll go full power killing all the Chimeras as quickly as possible.
This time it worked. After a fierce scuffle, the beasts seem to give up.
Good, now that it seems that they have accepted me, I will look around and see how many chimeras belong to my new pack(Adults, babies, eggs).

After the appraisal, I turn to William and say "Well William, it seems there's never a dull moment around you, is there?" and give him a joking smirk. "It seems we've found me a mount and more, though I don't think they'll be too amiable to letting you ride as well. Lets cement their loyalty and find you your mount as well by hunting down some griffins or hippogriffs for them to eat and so we can take their eggs."

After speaking with William, I'll turn to the Chimeras and tell them to fly and lead me to a Griffin or Hippogriff nest, whichever they spot first. I'll keep the commands simple so that they can understand me clearly. Wiliam and I will follow from the ground and engage the the Griffins/Hippogriffs alongside the Chimeras to build their trust and show that the pack will thrive if they follow me.
afterthought53
afterthought53

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:19 am

Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north
-Hammer of the North
-Wolf King
-The Strong

Rune items:

Time in Verse and date:

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:

Vassals:

Retainers:

Pack:
Winter Wolves:

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Pier x1

Personal Army:
-Axe and Board x300
-Great Weapon x200
-Archers x100

Inventory:

"Well honey that is a Strong name and one that I feel would be a good fit for if we have a son, but what about if we have a daughter? Though I also think that the name Thorkell for if have son or Scáthach if we have a daughter would be worthy.
But we still have much time to decide and something like this should not be rushed. So until then, come my wife, as there is much I love I need to show you for all the time I have been gone."

She seems to like the names as well but she nods when you say you have time.  As for the other stuff...heheh

Well seeing them, I gather the representatives with my Hands and wife when we can get a moment during the of peace during the fun and sit down with them at a table to talk.
"So my brothers, now that you have had Kin see the might of our people and heard of our deeds with only one of the clans. What do your leaders have to say to my offer of join under one banner now to meet the coming storm and so that our people may reach new heights without fear of the 4?"

They know they can't speak for all of the leaders but they feel that once word of your survival spreads enough, the other southern tribes will be lining up to join your endeavor to resist the North and the four.

For our mission to the get/destroy the last chaos artifact that the Everchosen needs and to establish stronger bonds with the dwarfs and meet their high King.

Alright.  Do you wish to wait for the wedding?  THEN move?

"To be fair lady, if it wasn't for this knight managing to breakthrough the ambush long enough to reach us, we wouldn't have been able to rescue you. I do hope he will be rewarded well." I pointed out.

She looks to the battered knight and nods, “He will be rewarded for his service.”

It seems that the knight you saved wasn't the only one to get out of the gauntlet as over a hundred knights and 400 yeomen thunder down the road towards you at their head is the Duke of Montfort himself, having seen the man at a distance before.

yeah, that went about as well as expected.

"Dammit, Mort, when your father said you should keep busy and that maybe some creative outlets would help, HE DID NOT MEAN VAGINAS!"

“What can I say?  I love women and women love me.”  Gallic shrug.

Then Glare at the charging knight's horse, possibly adding a bit of rumble to break the charge.

"Strategic advance to the rear!"

I don't think Mort is going to object to legging it now, and personally, I don't feel like having all that blood on my hand and I'm reasonably certain things would devolve thusly if we stood our ground.

Plus, with how our luck is going, this guy's sisters' intended are among that band of knights as well

Well actually because the other guy is the only one charging he kinda has to fight him.  He draws his sword and charges the man.  The two clash with the clang of iron.  The two continue to hammer away at each other for a while then Mortimer manages to disarm the other man and forces him to yield.   Mortimer nods then rides off before he gets out of earshot he calls, “Your mother was a cold fish!”  Then he rides, that ellicits a howl of outrage from the knight, it also makes the other knights to charge after you as well.  You don't think Mort's horse can outrun all of them.

"Actually meant Kislev. Thought they're be more women in places of power, seeing as they've got a Tsaristsa. Mind, now that I think of it, I doubt they're would be too many female hunters in Kislev, suspect most of them would tend to more political and social prowess then physical. Reflect they're leader and all that."  

“Whatever you say boss.”

She's welcome, she did save the eggs and me.

Heh true

Good, after we get back to the city and sell the eggs to the Count. I'll see about getting the three their pay, before doing a little rumor searching. See if anyone has seen sightings of Griffons in the nearby mountains. Kind of want to get those next.

When you hold the eggs up for sale you get dozens of nobles coming from across the empire, the BIG movers and shakers of the empire.  Several Elector counts and even a representative from the Empire.  

OOC:  I asked around and apparently you could get 1000 gc for each of these.  Or possibly more if there's an auction.

We haven't fought anything that could scratch it.

True

Sigh.

Jump up, intercept!

Now can we move on?

The dawning horror on the beasts' faces is hilarious, for the 10 seconds they're alive.

The next day you arrive at Karak Azgal, when you're hailed what do you say?

So, wanna take with the Graf then?

Yes, yes I do, I tell the Graf about my conversation with the knights Panther during our beast hunt.

If you like.

Sure.  

They suggest broadsheets and hired bards.

Done.  How much?

He's a middleaged man with a salt and pepper beard. "So. Who are you then and what do you want."

“My name is Skarin Beowulfsson.  As for what I want, I want to work with you on a business venture.  I don't know how news has spread here but you might have heard that the One-Eye was recently killed.”  I grin, “That was me.”

“Along with the reward Elector Count knighted me and ennobled me.  Meet the new Lord of the Drakwald.”  I show him whatever documentation or seals needed to convince him.  

“Now I've spoken with the Graf and he granted me permission to carve a road through the Drakwald from here to Fassberg.  However I wanted to talk with the both of you before I began work.”

afterthought53 wrote:Name: Visorex Skarin

Army:
2 heavy Infantry
2 Men-at-Arms
2 Archers

Assets:
2 Riding Horse
100 Sheep
Small Iron Mine

Good, now that it seems that they have accepted me, I will look around and see how many chimeras belong to my new pack(Adults, babies, eggs).

It seems these are a young pack.  No young or eggs.

After the appraisal, I turn to William and say "Well William, it seems there's never a dull moment around you, is there?" and give him a joking smirk. "It seems we've found me a mount and more, though I don't think they'll be too amiable to letting you ride as well. Lets cement their loyalty and find you your mount as well by hunting down some griffins or hippogriffs for them to eat and so we can take their eggs."

He mutters something about 'crazy nut' but he nods and says that he's in.

After speaking with William, I'll turn to the Chimeras and tell them to fly and lead me to a Griffin or Hippogriff nest, whichever they spot first. I'll keep the commands simple so that they can understand me clearly. Wiliam and I will follow from the ground and engage the the Griffins/Hippogriffs alongside the Chimeras to build their trust and show that the pack will thrive if they follow me.

They seem to get the message and they fly off leading you through the mountains.

Roll a d100.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceraptor Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:28 am

Brian Boru wrote:She looks to the battered knight and nods, “He will be rewarded for his service.”

Good.

It seems that the knight you saved wasn't the only one to get out of the gauntlet as over a hundred knights and 400 yeomen thunder down the road towards you at their head is the Duke of Montfort himself, having seen the man at a distance before.

Heh, time to greet them, we'll wait for them to come to us, well, I'll mostly let the lady do the talking. Try to look as friendly as possible, at least as much as a tall muscle bound northerner can look anyways.

I'm guessing that there's gonna be alot of questions thrown our way. Though hopefully the Duke has enough presence of mind to get us moving to Montfort so that the ladies and the knight can be take care of. When asked I'll introduce myself and Kyra.

Well, after them seeing us and talking to the ladies, time to get the hell back to Montfort to get the pomp and ceremony out of the way.

Last edited by Aceraptor on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Aceraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by afterthought53 Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:17 am

Name: Visorex Skarin

Army:
2 heavy Infantry
2 Men-at-Arms
2 Archers

Assets:
2 Riding Horse
100 Sheep
Small Iron Mine

Pack:
6? Chimeras

It seems these are a young pack. No young or eggs.
That's good as it means they are more impressionable and likely to be far more loyal.

He mutters something about 'crazy nut' but he nods and says that he's in.
I chuckle at his comment but don't comment further.

They seem to get the message and they fly off leading you through the mountains.

Roll a d100.

afterthought53
afterthought53

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:17 am

The member 'afterthought53' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd100' : 8

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:08 am

Vargr Skarin

Well actually because the other guy is the only one charging he kinda has to fight him. He draws his sword and charges the man. The two clash with the clang of iron. The two continue to hammer away at each other for a while then Mortimer manages to disarm the other man and forces him to yield. Mortimer nods then rides off before he gets out of earshot he calls, “Your mother was a cold fish!” Then he rides, that ellicits a howl of outrage from the knight, it also makes the other knights to charge after you as well. You don't think Mort's horse can outrun all of them.

I follow Mort, giving a warning rumble to any horses that get close enough and look to be gaining further.

Once we're somewhat in the clear ...

"So, just _how_ many times is it likely you'll meet with a similar reception as we make our way North? Because I'm seriously considering just throwing a potato sack over your head for the rest of the trip."
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by bzzt3421 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Coin: 33 gold, 16 silver, 20 brass

Brian Boru wrote:“Whatever you say boss.”

Heh true

When you hold the eggs up for sale you get dozens of nobles coming from across the empire, the BIG movers and shakers of the empire. Several Elector counts and even a representative from the Empire.

OOC: I asked around and apparently you could get 1000 gc for each of these. Or possibly more if there's an auction.

Right, well offer first refusal to the Count on one of the eggs. Seeing as I've got an representative from the Emperor(you did mean emperor when you said representative, right?), I don't think it would be politically feasible to sell only to the count. Then commence the auction.

OOC: Now that I've thought about it, are we using the WHFRP coinage system, or the decimal system? (1 Gold Crown=20 Silver Shillings, 1 Silver Shilling=12 Brass Pennies, 240 Brass Pennies=1 Gold Crown. Versus 1 Gold Crown=100 Silver Shillings=1000 Brass Pennies.)

bzzt3421

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:04 am

Name:
Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north
-Hammer of the North
-Wolf King
-The Strong

Rune items:

Time in Verse and date:

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:

Vassals:

Retainers:

Pack:
Winter Wolves:

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Pier x1

Personal Army:
-Axe and Board x300
-Great Weapon x200
-Archers x100

Inventory:

She seems to like the names as well but she nods when you say you have time. As for the other stuff...heheh
Well then I guess I should go entertain my wife then. Smile

They know they can't speak for all of the leaders but they feel that once word of your survival spreads enough, the other southern tribes will be lining up to join your endeavor to resist the North and the four.
"Good, then once they are ready have them send word to my Hands and queen, so that we can make things official."

Alright. Do you wish to wait for the wedding? THEN move?
After the Wedding, as if worst comes to worst having a decided queen and heir for the people would go a long way in helping things stay together. Plus, I doubt running out before the wedding would be good for my health.
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next