Giant Stompy Robots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You in the Warhammer world with a twist Alternate Thread

+4
Rieverre
Ironforge
Psyckosama
Brian Boru
8 posters

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

You in the Warhammer world with a twist Alternate Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: You in the Warhammer world with a twist Alternate Thread

Post by afterthought53 Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:22 am

Name: Visorex Skarin
Rune Items: Bastard Sword, Bearded Axe
Money: 294 Gold, 1 silver, 2 copper

Army: 2 heavy Infantry, 2 Archers
Assets: 2 Riding Horse

Peasants Population: 15 families
Men: 20
Women: 19
Children: 46

He responds a week later, saying that he’ll do what he can about that.

He says that he’ll be there in a few days.

Kool.

She writes back saying she’ll do what she can.

Roll 1d20 and 1d100

Excellent, I appreciate any help my friends can provide and eagerly await Sir William's visit.

1d20 → [10] = (10)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4131188/
Well that's quite ... average.

1d100 → [7] = (7)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4131190/
And this one's exceptionally low.
afterthought53
afterthought53

Back to top Go down

You in the Warhammer world with a twist Alternate Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: You in the Warhammer world with a twist Alternate Thread

Post by Psyckosama Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:30 am

After, we have a dice roller you know...

Psyckosama
Admin

https://giantstompyrobots.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by afterthought53 Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:35 am

Psyckosama wrote:After, we have a dice roller you know...
Which I once knew how to use but have since forgotten Embarassed
afterthought53
afterthought53

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:47 am

Name: Not Yet Chosen
Rune items: Sword and Axe (with lesser Daggers)
Faction: ME!
Leader: ME!
Money: 10157g 16s (10,000 more owed)

They wonder how you can think about food listening to that over there.

"I was raised by Norskins. Have you ever heard of Hákarl or Lutefisk?"

If not, I describe them. Between bites.

Most of them heard this before but it’s still a little hard to take all in.

True.

“Yes...lets...”

Manly shoulder pay.

The bastards keep sticking themselves back together.

Growl...

“Yes...a wise idea...I can see it now...”

"And you Luthor Huss, are the first priest to tend this shrine since the dawn of the empire..."

They don’t begin praying out loud but they do bow their heads in respect.

I suggest they ask for his guidance and protection as this is, at the moment, technically a mission to help his incarnate. He probably will reply if asked politely.

I also pray to him. As well as Ulric, and in private, a Odin, Thor, Akatosh, Talos, and any other god who strikes my fancy.

With those skeletons that keep coming back UP?  They simply keep a respectful silence.

I meant in concept. Basically what you're doing now.

And Huss IS for quite a while.  This lasts for some time.  Then as night falls the skeltons seem to leave off.  The silence is almost ominous.  Then suddenly the roof of the shrine brightens as if there were stars embedded into the ceiling itself.  Then as the stunned group watches a facsimile of the twin tailed comet arcs across the ceiling at an angle ending at a stone block part of the shrine’s back wall.

I chart out the direction of the comet and pop off the stone and then use it to get a bearing on the direction of the hammer.

"We know where Ghal Maraz is now."

I pull out a leather strap and turn the stone into an amulet. "I believe this would count as a holy relic. The Guide Stone of the Hammer."

I let Valten and Luthor decide what to do with it.

Name: Skarin Beowulfsson
Equipment: Towershield and Spiked Battle-ax
Cash: 29 GC 18 ss
Affiliation: Formerly Cult of Morr
Companions: Cosmina formerly of Sylvania, Initiate to the Temple of Morr
Other Gear: Dwarven Rune Axe, book on Imperial History, book on Ulrician cult.

I step back from the priest and  examine my battle ax, then on a whim, I channel the flame rune to see what happened.  Once they activate I then swing my ax in large arcs, testing the feel for these new flames moving them faster and faster until I am going full tilt.  Then once the flames run out, I hold my ax so that that it doesn’t set anything on fire.  I then turn to the ar-Ulric, “I saw things in the flames, the Lord of Winter gave me his blessing for a reason... several centuries ago the Empire was nearly destroyed by the Everchosen Asavar Kul of the Kurgan folk.  It was only turned back by the heroics of Magnus the Pious, I know that much from the history books.  But now it seems that what happened before is coming again.  A new everchosen is on the rise and he only needs to be crowned so before he brings the hordes down from the North.  We have two maybe three years before he comes, and he will be coming here, after this flame.”

I point to the original fire in the center of the temple.

“That is his goal and should he stand in this temple and corrupt the flames by mimicking Magnus’s actions, then the end times for the entire world will be upon us.”

The Ar-Ulrics reaction swiftly changes to red faced sputtering rage. They will not allow Chaos to defile this holy place!

Truly, they are blessed as Ulric has sent his champion to protect his city!

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:03 am

afterthought53 wrote:Name: Visorex Skarin
Money: 294 Gold, 1 silver, 2 copper

Army: 2 heavy Infantry, 2 Archers

Peasants Population: 15 families
Men: 20
Women: 19
Children: 46

Excellent, I appreciate any help my friends can provide and eagerly await Sir William's visit.

He comes by several days later with a trio of men-at-arms with him, it's noted that just one of your twins seems to out mass almost all three of them.

William hops off his horse the moment he gets close to your fort and he greets you warmly, "Lady's Blessing on your sir Skarin!  How have you fared?"

Five families of average size move in, you have enough to raise up another 2 men-at-arms or bowmen

During a survey into the mountain sides around your settlement, you luck out greatly...it seems that there is a small iron seam in the side of the mountain.  Nothing huge but a NICE means of income

Psyckosama wrote:Name: Not Yet Chosen

"I was raised by Norskins. Have you ever heard of Hákarl or Lutefisk?"

If not, I describe them. Between bites.

Now some of them turn a little pale.

"And you Luthor Huss, are the first priest to tend this shrine since the dawn of the empire..."

He seems to like the sound of that.

I suggest they ask for his guidance and protection as this is, at the moment, technically a mission to help his incarnate. He probably will reply if asked politely.

I also pray to him. As well as Ulric, and in private, a Odin, Thor, Akatosh, Talos, and any other god who strikes my fancy.

Well nothing huge happens but the few kinks you've developed sleeping along the road vanish like they were never there.  And a feeling of, 'you're on the right track and thank-you' seems to fill the air around you.  The others seem to recover from their weariness as well.

Ah...naw they're fine.

I chart out the direction of the comet and pop off the stone and then use it to get a bearing on the direction of the hammer.

"We know where Ghal Maraz is now."

"Or at least the general direction, Wolf Priest Gunter mutters.

I pull out a leather strap and turn the stone into an amulet. "I believe this would count as a holy relic. The Guide Stone of the Hammer."

I let Valten and Luthor decide what to do with it.

Thinking about it, they decide it might be wise to keep it here.  They know the direction they need to go, and if by some horror they fail, it would be prudent to make sure others can follow this same path...who knows...this might become a pilgrimage some day...that last part is from Huss.

Other Gear: Dwarven Rune Axe, book on Imperial History, book on Ulrician cult.[/quote]

The Ar-Ulrics reaction swiftly changes to red faced sputtering rage. They will not allow Chaos to defile this holy place!

Truly, they are blessed as Ulric has sent his champion to protect his city!

"And I intend to do whatever I can to defend this city."  If he asks what my plans are I grin a predator's smile and some of the wolf in me leaks out, "The Elector Count has a bounty on beastmen here in Middenland yes?  And a particularly huge one on one Khazrak the One-Eye yes?  I intend to collect. Besides it's high time this wolf goes on a proper hunt..." I chuckle darkly at this...
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:37 am

Name:
Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north

Rune items:
Gauntlets and Greaves(With dwarfs)

Time in Verse and date:
Year: 2219
Time: 7 months, 1 week

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:
Kenna:Wife, Queen of Norsca, Shield maiden

Vassals:
Jarl Ingvar Bloodscreamer: Adviser, Left hand of the King
Jarl Ulf Skullcracker: Battlermaster, Right hand of the King
Renee d'Artigen: Steward,

Retainers:
Urist Stonefist (Expert Stonemason) (20 Gp a month and housing)

People in personal holding:
Men: 900 (305 married)
Women: 305
Children: 605
Total: 1,210

Pack:
Winter Wolves:
Shadow: Wolf Alpha, Male, Winter wolf
Male: 6
Female: 6
Total: 12

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Secondary stone wall with towers x1
Pier x1
Tertiary reinforced cement walls with towers x1

Personal Army:
Bondsmen: 900
-Axe and Board x400
-Great Weapon x300
-Archers x200
Total: 900

Inventory:
3 sets of working clothes, 7 sets of clothes, 2 high grade clothes, 3 boots, sea serpent fang necklace, set of King's clothes and cape x1

“Beastmen might be as vicious as a bear with a tooth-ache, but are as dumb as rocks.  We’ll use that.  Normally the center of a battleline is where the strongest warriors are located.  We’ll do something different.  We’ll make sure our best are on the flanks.  Then entice the beastmen to charge our center.  Then we envelope them and pin them, then you’ll go in and kill whatever beastlord is among them.  With him dead the rest should shatter like rotten ice.”
"Sounds like a plan my Battlemaster, now lets go mate these bastards dead." An so we move to kill them all like planned.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4131243/

1d10 → [8]
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by afterthought53 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:41 am

Name: Visorex Skarin
Money: 289 Gold, 4 silver, 0 copper

Army:
2 heavy Infantry
2 Men-at-Arms
2 Archers

Peasants Population: 20 families
Men: 27
Women: 25
Children: 61

He comes by several days later with a trio of men-at-arms with him, it's noted that just one of your twins seems to out mass almost all three of them.

William hops off his horse the moment he gets close to your fort and he greets you warmly, "Lady's Blessing on your sir Skarin!  How have you fared?"
I smile at my good friend and say "And Lady's Blessing to you too sir Gisoux. I have been well, and yourself?" After the pleasantries have been exchanged, I will invite him and his men inside the fort. Once inside, I will instruct Louis to show sir Gisoux's men to the barracks where they may stay while William and I discuss things over a light lunch.

While he is here, I will show William around the burgeoning fief and get his opinion on what ways I can improve my management. I will say of how I am thinking of purchasing some sheep and chickens to give my peasants a healthier and more varied diet and as a source of wool.

I will also discuss with the him my need to buy a proper Bretonnian Warhorse now that I have become a Knight of the Realm.

Five families of average size move in, you have enough to raise up another 2 men-at-arms or bowmen
Excellent, I'm glad to see more people moving in.
I will raise 2 more Men-at-Arms with the increased manpower made available.
2x Men-at-Arms  2 Gold, 7 Silver, 2 Copper

During a survey into the mountain sides around your settlement, you luck out greatly...it seems that there is a small iron seam in the side of the mountain.  Nothing huge but a NICE means of income
Thats great news!
We will set up a small mine to begin operations and provide the fief with a steady stream of iron for our own use and to generate some profit. 2 GP

Last edited by afterthought53 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
afterthought53
afterthought53

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:42 am

Now some of them turn a little pale.

Hm, you see there being any Norskin dishes made out of Troll? There are plenty of trolls in Norsca and if you use fire to cauterize the stumps they could be an almost never ending meat supply...

He seems to like the sound of that.

I hope he's finding fulfillment in this holy mission.

Well nothing huge happens but the few kinks you've developed sleeping along the road vanish like they were never there.  And a feeling of, 'you're on the right track and thank-you' seems to fill the air around you.  The others seem to recover from their weariness as well.

Awesome. Smile

Ah...naw they're fine.

"Or at least the general direction, Wolf Priest Gunter mutters.

"It's in an abandoned dwarf hold," I reply.

Thinking about it, they decide it might be wise to keep it here.  They know the direction they need to go, and if by some horror they fail, it would be prudent to make sure others can follow this same path...who knows...this might become a pilgrimage some day...that last part is from Huss.

Good idea. I'll be back in a couple.

I go outside, kill any skeletons, and find a nice sized rock. I cut it into shape of a proper pedestal and then drag it inside. Then I pull out my knife and begin carving it. Smile

Need something to do other than sleep for the night!

And in the morning we're off. I'm moving with everyone at maxmimum speed. I want to skip the damned Lost Valley if at all possible.

"And I intend to do whatever I can to defend this city."  If he asks what my plans are I grin a predator's smile and some of the wolf in me leaks out, "The Elector Count has a bounty on beastmen here in Middenland yes?  And a particularly huge one on one Khazrak the One-Eye yes?  I intend to collect.  Besides it's high time this wolf goes on a proper hunt..."  I chuckle darkly at this...

He will summon the knights of the white wolf! Form an army of the faithful! If you feel your quest involves slaying the one eye, then the BEAST WILL DIE! FOR ULRIC!

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceraptor Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:05 am

Name: Marcus Raynor
Coin: 61 Gold, 4 Silver
Rune Items: Bastard sword, battle axe
Apparel: Villager clothing

Brian Boru wrote:Listening around the city, there is apparent talk about how the Norscans are getting antsy and that there is talk of war on the horizon.  When or where is unknown.

Well a BIG temple is a no but there is a small fortress like structure dedicated to the God of Battle and Winter.  When you visit the place you get a strong feeling of belonging when you enter the place.

I felt... as if I belonged, it was a strange feeling for one whom was literally not from this world... and it is rather a comforting feeling. I stick around for a bit, seeing what I could learn from the priests or warriors whom maintained the fortress-monastery (OOC: heh) dedicated to Ulric, god of Battle and Winter.

You swear you can hear him whimper from his house.

Good. That should keep him honest for the time being.

When the day of the hearing arrives, Miss Gunnard invites you to stand with her, Kyra herself wants nothing to do with this though she could be helpful in aiding Miss Gunnards case.

I'll not push Kyra to help. In fact, I appreciate her patience in allowing me to deal with this matter before we move on. I'm really thankful for it. Of course, if she helps I'd rather appreciate it. But this is strictly voluntary.

Either way, Lady Gunnard explains who she is and what had happened to her then you are called upon to tell your story as to where you found this young woman.

I'll state the facts. The ship I had paid for passage on to come here was assailed by a pirate vessel. I went aboard the pirate vessel, eliminating its crew, and found Lady Gunnard and other captives below decks as I swept the ship for any remaining pirates. They can corroborate on the fact that the pirate ship was brought in as a prize ship around a week ago. I'll just state things simply and the bare facts.

I'll of course keep watch for any threats, I wouldn't put it past the usurping bastard to have Gunnard assassinated.

Aceraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:30 am

Vargr Skarin

Gear: The usual

Loot: all of 4 silver's worth to his name

She acts as a priestess of the Lady of the Lake and interprets and helps to carry out her will, she is also a talented sorceress in her own right, her particular skills are in Celestial magic. Magic of the sky.

Humm. Might as well get the local perspective. I inquire further about the Lady, and how the faith figures into Bretonnian society.

Why, yes, I am baiting her and hoping to make her talk more, in the hopes of getting some more interesting tidbits.

Bards, a WHOLE LOTTA BARDS! Or at least nobles who want to be bards. Also you notice Mort and his father. Mort a little cowed looking, while his father looks like he popped a blood-vessel in his eye. Also present are a fair amount of noble women who sit and sigh at the better or more handsome individuals.

Are the bards any good, or are they all hopeless?

Also, who's at the head of the table next to the duke? That's usually a more than fair indicator of the movers and shakers.

Well, regardless, once people start to mingle I'll excuse myself from my conversation with Giselle and head over to see how Mort's doing.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Ironforge wrote:Name:
Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north

Rune items:

Time in Verse and date:

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:

Vassals:

Retainers:

Pack:
Winter Wolves:

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Pier x1

Personal Army:
-Axe and Board x400
-Great Weapon x300
-Archers x200

Inventory:
3 sets of working clothes, 7 sets of clothes, 2 high grade clothes, 3 boots, sea serpent fang necklace, set of King's clothes and cape x1

"Sounds like a plan my Battlemaster, now lets go mate these bastards dead." An so we move to kill them all like planned.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4131243/

1d10 → [8]

Whether it’s because their leaders are smarter than the average beastman or they’re even DUMBER than normal the Beastmen don’t take the bait and continue advancing in a relatively even front.

afterthought53 wrote:Name: Visorex Skarin
Money: 289 Gold, 4 silver, 0 copper

Army:
2 heavy Infantry
2 Men-at-Arms
2 Archers

Peasants Population: 20 families
Men: 27
Women: 25
Children: 61

I smile at my good friend and say "And Lady's Blessing to you too sir Gisoux. I have been well, and yourself?" After the pleasantries have been exchanged, I will invite him and his men inside the fort. Once inside, I will instruct Louis to show sir Gisoux's men to the barracks where they may stay while William and I discuss things over a light lunch.

Louis, or is it Pepin, nods and takes the trio to the barracks.

While he is here, I will show William around the burgeoning fief and get his opinion on what ways I can improve my management. I will say of how I am thinking of purchasing some sheep and chickens to give my peasants a healthier and more varied diet and as a source of wool.

He seems quite impressed at what you’ve accomplished.  As for advice...he isn’t entirely sure himself, but he agrees with allowing the peasants to be healthier as that always makes things easier though he does warn that letting them get fat WILL leave them lazy....

I will also discuss with the him my need to buy a proper Bretonnian Warhorse now that I have become a Knight of the Realm.

He says that he knows a few horse breeders down in the southern part of the Duchy that could provide the horse you need but it might take some time before proper purchases could be made.

Excellent, I'm glad to see more people moving in.
I will raise 2 more Men-at-Arms with the increased manpower made available.
2x Men-at-Arms  2 Gold, 7 Silver, 2 Copper

Alright... VERY well equipped but it will take a while before you can say that they are up to snuff.

Thats great news!
We will set up a small mine to begin operations and provide the fief with a steady stream of iron for our own use and to generate some profit. 2 GP

Alright.
Anything you wish to do with William?  Hunt?  Train the men-at-arms?

Hm, you see there being any Norskin dishes made out of Troll? There are plenty of trolls in Norsca and if you use fire to cauterize the stumps they could be an almost never ending meat supply...

Only if they were desperate, and they make sure to cook the fuck out of it before they try it.  CHAOS trolls on the other hand....only the nuttier Northern Tribes do that...

I hope he's finding fulfillment in this holy mission.

So does he.

Awesome. Smile

heh

"It's in an abandoned dwarf hold," I reply.

Looks are made at you.

Good idea. I'll be back in a couple.

I go outside, kill any skeletons, and find a nice sized rock. I cut it into shape of a proper pedestal and then drag it inside. Then I pull out my knife and begin carving it. Smile

Everyone in the shrine stares at the man carving the rock...

Finally one of the troopers speaks up... “So...what are you making there....”

Need something to do other than sleep for the night!

Apparently

And in the morning we're off. I'm moving with everyone at maxmimum speed. I want to skip the damned Lost Valley if at all possible.

Alright....your plow cross country at speeds that boggle the mind with a contraption strapped to your back that frankly looks more like something that belongs to an Orcish warboss.  At one moment you swear you see an elf up in a tree but before you can get a better look, you’re already way past it and before a few minutes have passed you’re already out of the forest you think you saw them.  When you make camp that evening you’re already almost approaching what appears to be some old excavation up in the mountains.  Roll a d100.

Other Gear: Dwarven Rune Axe, book on Imperial History, book on Ulrician cult.[/quote]

He will summon the knights of the white wolf! Form an army of the faithful! If you feel your quest involves slaying the one eye, then the BEAST WILL DIE! FOR ULRIC!

I raise my eyebrows...vaguely impressed... “Alright I’m impressed....but I think it might be better if a small force hunt the fucker down.  Really small...just me...BUT I do want one other with me...a tracker...the best damn tracker you can find AND doesn’t get motion sickness easily.”  Then I ask him to find the best artificer in Middenheim, Man, Dwarf, Elf... I don’t care.  What I need is for some sort of carrying platform a man can sit or ride in comfortably and get out of quickly that I can strap to my back and run full tilt with.  

If Cosmina was there then I talk with about how she’s taking all of this.  If NOT then I ask the ar-Ulric if we need keep this secret because there is at least one person I want to tell what happened to.  Cosmina my girl, an Initiate of the Cult of Morr.

If he gives permission then I tell Cosmina all that happened, then I ask her if this still changes anything between, because it changes nothing for me..

Aceraptor wrote:Name: Marcus Raynor

I felt... as if I belonged, it was a strange feeling for one whom was literally not from this world... and it is rather a comforting feeling. I stick around for a bit, seeing what I could learn from the priests or warriors whom maintained the fortress-monastery (OOC: heh) dedicated to Ulric, god of Battle and Winter.

They seem to like you, why they aren’t entirely sure but you’ve made a good rapport with the priests and the templars of the white wolf.

I'll not push Kyra to help. In fact, I appreciate her patience in allowing me to deal with this matter before we move on. I'm really thankful for it. Of course, if she helps I'd rather appreciate it. But this is strictly voluntary.

She ain’t doing it.

I'll state the facts. The ship I had paid for passage on to come here was assailed by a pirate vessel. I went aboard the pirate vessel, eliminating its crew, and found Lady Gunnard and other captives below decks as I swept the ship for any remaining pirates. They can corroborate on the fact that the pirate ship was brought in as a prize ship around a week ago. I'll just state things simply and the bare facts.

I'll of course keep watch for any threats, I wouldn't put it past the usurping bastard to have Gunnard assassinated.

They believe your story about finding the woman and now the authorities turn to the four merchants who will vouch that she is who she claims she is.

The honest man stands up and states that he believes that the young lady is who she claims she it and that she should be reinstated into her inheritence and her cousin be investigated for attempted murder and hiring pirates.

Then the first merchant stands up, he smiles at your group...then goes into how Gunnard is an utter and complete fraud most likely an agent of the Empire to usurp a cornerstone of the Marienburg merchant community.  She along with all of her companions along with you and the women and children should arrested and executed for fraud, espionage, and attempting to undermine the freedoms of Marienburg.  The other two merchants stand up and agree with him.  Guards come in and with them is Lady Gunnard’s cousin who nods to the first man to denounce you who nods back.  You’re surrounded by at least 50 armed men and the only people down on the floor are you and Lady Gunnard, Kyra is outside right now.

Rieverre wrote:Vargr Skarin

Humm. Might as well get the local perspective. I inquire further about the Lady, and how the faith figures into Bretonnian society.

Why, yes, I am baiting her and hoping to make her talk more, in the hopes of getting some more interesting tidbits.

The information she gives you is … interesting...

http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Cult_of_the_Lady_of_the_Lake

http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Lady_of_the_Lake

(Ignore pain of death part in that second link.)

Are the bards any good, or are they all hopeless?

Well there are a few good ones, and some competent ones but most of them are insults to the title of bard.

Also, who's at the head of the table next to the duke? That's usually a more than fair indicator of the movers and shakers.

Well you see a lovely woman who has to be the Duke’s wife though her eyes seem to be zeroed on some young bard that while not BAD is lucky he has knight as his daytime job and is a handsome devil.  Also sitting there are two barons visiting their lord’s home for a few weeks before returning to their own lands.  One is a larger fellow with big mustachios that almost look out of place among the well trimmed individuals at the feast.  The other...well...imagine an unholy blend of Sephiroth of Final Fantasy, Itachi Uchiha of Naruto, Sesshoumaru of Inuyasha fame, and then given long blonde curling locks that would make celebrity women shriek in outrage.  The desire to KILL! MURDER! BURN! MAIM! that pretty face begins to gnaw at you.  

Well, regardless, once people start to mingle I'll excuse myself from my conversation with Giselle and head over to see how Mort's doing.

He’s glad to see you and asks how you are liking Brionne Castle?
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Name:
Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north

Rune items:

Time in Verse and date:

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:

Vassals:

Retainers:

Pack:
Winter Wolves:

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Pier x1

Personal Army:
-Axe and Board x400
-Great Weapon x300
-Archers x200

Inventory:

Whether it’s because their leaders are smarter than the average beastman or they’re even DUMBER than normal the Beastmen don’t take the bait and continue advancing in a relatively even front.
Well then I turn to look and my battlemaster and see how he plans to react to this change for his plans.
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:18 pm

Only if they were desperate, and they make sure to cook the fuck out of it before they try it.  CHAOS trolls on the other hand....only the nuttier Northern Tribes do that...

So no fermented troll cooked using lye?

Looks are made at you.

I smile. "Spoilers!"

Everyone in the shrine stares at the man carving the rock...

Finally one of the troopers speaks up... “So...what are you making there....”

I plop it down in front of the statue of Sigmar and ask Huss to consecrate it. Then I gently place the rock with the directions to the hammer on top.

Alright....your plow cross country at speeds that boggle the mind with a contraption strapped to your back that frankly looks more like something that belongs to an Orcish warboss.  At one moment you swear you see an elf up in a tree but before you can get a better look, you’re already way past it and before a few minutes have passed you’re already out of the forest you think you saw them.  When you make camp that evening you’re already almost approaching what appears to be some old excavation up in the mountains.  Roll a d100.

Psyckosama carried out 1 launched of one d100 :

I raise my eyebrows...vaguely impressed... “Alright I’m impressed....but I think it might be better if a small force hunt the fucker down.  Really small...just me...BUT I do want one other with me...a tracker...the best damn tracker you can find AND doesn’t get motion sickness easily.”  Then I ask him to find the best artificer in Middenheim, Man, Dwarf, Elf... I don’t care.  What I need is for some sort of carrying platform a man can sit or ride in comfortably and get out of quickly that I can strap to my back and run full tilt with.

He nods and orders it be done.

Within 2 hours you find yourself looking at a grizzled man with in a wolf pelt with what looks like half of his face chewed off, and a rather cranky looking dwarf.

"So what's this about manling?"

If Cosmina was there then I talk with about how she’s taking all of this.  If NOT then I ask the ar-Ulric if we need keep this secret because there is at least one person I want to tell what happened to.  Cosmina my girl, an Initiate of the Cult of Morr.

He raises an eyebrow about your choice in girlfriends but says nothing rude.

Though you have a feeling if they could get rid of the damned celibacy law then you've be given your own harem of fire breathing Ulrician Nuns.

If he gives permission then I tell Cosmina all that happened, then I ask her if this still changes anything between, because it changes nothing for me..

She's the mistress of the chosen of Ulric. She's JUST fine with it... Wink

Though she does need to speak with the local priests of Morr.

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Vargr Skarin

The information she gives you is … interesting...

http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Cult_of_the_Lady_of_the_Lake

http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Lady_of_the_Lake

(Ignore pain of death part in that second link.)

Hrm. I can work with that. More or less.

Well there are a few good ones, and some competent ones but most of them are insults to the title of bard.

That's a bit of a pity, actually. I like a good ballad and chances are anything I can recall, I haven't the voice for - let's face it, Skarin probably has a good set of lungs for metal and little but metal. Well, perhaps drinking songs. - and probably doesn't work in Breton in terms of rhyme.

Well you see a lovely woman who has to be the Duke’s wife though her eyes seem to be zeroed on some young bard that while not BAD is lucky he has knight as his daytime job and is a handsome devil.

Yeah, I suspect the less I know about that, the better.

Also sitting there are two barons visiting their lord’s home for a few weeks before returning to their own lands. One is a larger fellow with big mustachios that almost look out of place among the well trimmed individuals at the feast. The other...well...imagine an unholy blend of Sephiroth of Final Fantasy, Itachi Uchiha of Naruto, Sesshoumaru of Inuyasha fame, and then given long blonde curling locks that would make celebrity women shriek in outrage. The desire to KILL! MURDER! BURN! MAIM! that pretty face begins to gnaw at you.

I barely resist the urge to walk up to the latter and ask him whether 'he feels pretty, oh so pretty'. Amusing as the results may have been. Does his attitude, at least what can be observed of it, follow the stereotype?

Well, I might as well be politic and head over to thank the duke for his hospitality, and potentially get a more informed introduction from him.

He’s glad to see you and asks how you are liking Brionne Castle?

I inform him that, indeed, I am liking it quite a bit. There's something to be said for a well stocked library.

So ... how much trouble did he get into?
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north

Rune items:

Time in Verse and date:

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:

Vassals:

Retainers:

Pack:
Winter Wolves:

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Pier x1

Personal Army:
-Axe and Board x400
-Great Weapon x300
-Archers x200

Inventory:

Well then I turn to look and my battlemaster and see how he plans to react to this change for his plans.

We need to rearrange our battle line NOW!

Could you screen us until we're back in formation.

So no fermented troll cooked using lye?

BRAVE men might...

I plop it down in front of the statue of Sigmar and ask Huss to consecrate it. Then I gently place the rock with the directions to the hammer on top.

Huss does so.

"Ah...that explains things."

As you're about to call it a night, you suddenly hear the sound of gibbering war cries. You've got a gigantic swarm of night goblins descending on you from the mountains...

He nods and orders it be done.

Within 2 hours you find yourself looking at a grizzled man with in a wolf pelt with what looks like half of his face chewed off, and a rather cranky looking dwarf.

"So what's this about manling?"

"I'm going after Khazrak, if I can find him he'll be dead. No ifs, and, or buts, he's dead." If they don't believe me then I show them what I can do.

Once they're convinced then I continue. "Problem #1...I'm not much of a tracker...So what I need is the best tracker I can possibly get in order to find this bastard. Which leads to problem #2, at the speeds I intend to go there isn't a chance in hell you'd be able to keep up with me. So what I need from you master Dwarf is a harness or a platform that will let me take him with me while I'm running twice as fast as a race horse down roads and through the woods. The only thing I need is that it's durable and he can get out quick if need be. We bag this bastard, then we split the reward evenly three ways. Along with whatever other bounties we bag on beastmen in the process. So what do you gents think?"

He raises an eyebrow about your choice in girlfriends but says nothing rude.

I return the look...

Though you have a feeling if they could get rid of the damned celibacy law then you've be given your own harem of fire breathing Ulrician Nuns.

GHURK!

She's the mistress of the chosen of Ulric. She's JUST fine with it... Wink

Heh heh

Though she does need to speak with the local priests of Morr.

Alright then.

Hrm. I can work with that. More or less.

Kool

That's a bit of a pity, actually. I like a good ballad and chances are anything I can recall, I haven't the voice for - let's face it, Skarin probably has a good set of lungs for metal and little but metal. Well, perhaps drinking songs. - and probably doesn't work in Breton in terms of rhyme.

Google Heidevolk

Yeah, I suspect the less I know about that, the better.

Heh heh heh

I barely resist the urge to walk up to the latter and ask him whether 'he feels pretty, oh so pretty'. Amusing as the results may have been. Does his attitude, at least what can be observed of it, follow the stereotype?

YES! You swear you spot sparkles. And the women seem to squirm when the man does ANYTHING!

[quote]Well, I might as well be politic and head over to thank the duke for his hospitality, and potentially get a more informed introduction from him.[quote]

He greets you and introduces you to the two barons, The bigger man is Baron Ingmund, while the other is Baron Leuthere. Both hold lands along the southern edge of the duchy.

I inform him that, indeed, I am liking it quite a bit. There's something to be said for a well stocked library.

So ... how much trouble did he get into?

Quite a bit...he's being sent to Artois for his errantry with Duke Chilfroy in a fortnight's time...he's shuddering...
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Vargr Skarin

Google Heidevolk

About what I expected, yeah. Not bad, but likely not local flavor of choice.

Heh heh heh

... business as usual then.

YES! You swear you spot sparkles. And the women seem to squirm when the man does ANYTHING!

Oy. He's probably hell on wheels on the field, though, if only because that's the only explanation of why he's not been stabbed to death in a jealous rage.

He greets you and introduces you to the two barons, The bigger man is Baron Ingmund, while the other is Baron Leuthere. Both hold lands along the southern edge of the duchy.

I greet them politely, and if need be chew the fat for a while, paying some complements about the state of the duchy as observed.

Quite a bit...he's being sent to Artois for his errantry with Duke Chilfroy in a fortnight's time...he's shuddering...

What in particular is it about the place that warrants that reaction?
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceraptor Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Brian Boru wrote:They seem to like you, why they aren’t entirely sure but you’ve made a good rapport with the priests and the templars of the white wolf.

Great. I think I'll visit as many fortresses/temples/etc of Ulric as possible in the future.

She ain’t doing it.

That's fine.

They believe your story about finding the woman and now the authorities turn to the four merchants who will vouch that she is who she claims she is.

The honest man stands up and states that he believes that the young lady is who she claims she it and that she should be reinstated into her inheritence and her cousin be investigated for attempted murder and hiring pirates.

Then the first merchant stands up, he smiles at your group...then goes into how Gunnard is an utter and complete fraud most likely an agent of the Empire to usurp a cornerstone of the Marienburg merchant community.  She along with all of her companions along with you and the women and children should arrested and executed for fraud, espionage, and attempting to undermine the freedoms of Marienburg.  The other two merchants stand up and agree with him.  Guards come in and with them is Lady Gunnard’s cousin who nods to the first man to denounce you who nods back.  You’re surrounded by at least 50 armed men and the only people down on the floor are you and Lady Gunnard, Kyra is outside right now.

Well, the guy just had to make this come down to force. Then force it is. "Well, well well, the snake shows his true colors, and I should really thank this excuse of a cousin to such a fine lady for coming out of his hole. Arrest and execute women and children? Well, I believe you have made your case quite clear. Honorless scum like you do not deserve life, your life is now forfeit, you've made the worst mistake of your miserable life." I stated, cold and menacing. Then I exploded into action. Keeping Gunnard in mind, I smash into the guards, using my sword to destroy their weapons and my free hand to knock them out, keeping their focus on me, if need be, I'll grab Gunnard and run outside, smashing through the wall to drop her off then go back in to dispatch the rest of the guards, trusting in Kyra to keep them safe.

Once the guards have been dispatched. I'll track Gunnard's cousin and the treacherous merchants down and capture them. I could just kill them off. But, that will just get me to be decried as a murderer, and wouldn't change anything. Once I have them in captivity. We can bring in the employees of the merchant house and get them to testify. Once all *that* is done. I can execute them.

Aceraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:19 pm

BRAVE men might...

We're Norskins. Remember?

Huss does so.

"Ah...that explains things."

"Relics need proper treatment!"

As you're about to call it a night, you suddenly hear the sound of gibbering war cries.  You've got a gigantic swarm of night goblins descending on you from the mountains...

I look at the Ogres. "All you can eat, eh boys?"

Then I charge.

KILL EM ALL!

I rip a tree out of the ground and use it as a bettering ram.

Since they're coming down from the mountains a LANDSLIDE should well take care of them.

Anyways... SLAUGHTER TIME! While looking after the others of course. I will not let me companions be harmed.

Once they're convinced then I continue.  "Problem #1...I'm not much of a tracker...So what I need is the best tracker I can possibly get in order to find this bastard.  Which leads to problem #2, at the speeds I intend to go there isn't a chance in hell you'd be able to keep up with me.  So what I need from you master Dwarf is a harness or a platform that will let me take him with me while I'm running twice as fast as a race horse down roads and through the woods.  The only thing I need is that it's durable and he can get out quick if need be.  We bag this bastard, then we split the reward evenly three ways.  Along with whatever other bounties we bag on beastmen in the process.  So what do you gents think?"

Oh, he demands evidence alright. Then his eyes lite up. "So Three way split of 10,000 crowns, eh? 3,333g 6s 8p each... that's good money. Bloody good money. It'll take some time to build a proper made harness, even if I rush it for you manlings... give me a week."

I return the look...

No comment made.

GHURK!

Consider it encouragement Wink

Heh heh

And you're shown that night how appreciative she is. She sure knows how to keep a man happy.

Alright then.  

She comes back a couple hours later looking like she's in a state of shock.

"I gave the priest a latter from the father... He said my service was exemplary and that I'd proven myself to him several times over... and considering the delicate spiritual and political nature of my travels with you."

She takes a deep breath. "I am to be ordained."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:42 pm

Name:
Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north

Rune items:

Time in Verse and date:

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:

Vassals:

Retainers:

Pack:
Winter Wolves:

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Pier x1

Personal Army:
-Axe and Board x400
-Great Weapon x300
-Archers x200

Inventory:

We need to rearrange our battle line NOW!

Could you screen us until we're back in formation.
"I'll do better then that Ulf, I'll stop them cold. So just get the men ready to bring the axe down on them. An get ready to see what the man you call King can really do." I say with a wolfish grin and whistle for my pack quickly telling them to stay here with the battlemaster and to charge with him when he does.

With that done I turn to the advancing beastmen and start towards them with walk, then a jog and the finally breaking out into a full run speeding started towards there center ready to break their charge and fracture there lines. Though while moving towards there lines, I'm struck with interesting and both funny idea at the same time. An so while moving towards them I start to sing with all the power my lungs can give me.

An so right before I get to there lines I jump up in the air as high as I can to then rocket down on them with all the power I can with a falling axe kick to crater the surrounding area. Then once landed I quickly jump up once from where I land into the now shocked and disorder ranks of beastmen to then clap with all my might to further shatter the lines of order. Before wading into there lines with my fists alight with fire. An so while move further into there ranks I start looking for any leaders or caster I can spot. I also start to punt every other target I can get to into the sky as high as I can with a grin.

Then deciding am not doing enough damage or having enough fun I start grabbing mother fuckers and start using them as clubs to beat the others around me into paste and goo for as long as my "weapons" last before grabbing another pair when I break them.
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:19 pm

About what I expected, yeah. Not bad, but likely not local flavor of choice.

Too low manly and powerful hahahahaha!

Oy. He's probably hell on wheels on the field, though, if only because that's the only explanation of why he's not been stabbed to death in a jealous rage.

As you watch the man a serving girl carrying a platter of empty flagons trips and spills her load.  The pretty baron doesn't get up but there's a flurry of movement and the cups are all neatly stacked pyramid style.  He used one arm to individually stack 6 flagons...in midair.

I greet them politely, and if need be chew the fat for a while, paying some complements about the state of the duchy as observed.

They thank you, though the both of them heard of your spar with the Duke and are curious about having a bout with you.

What in particular is it about the place that warrants that reaction?

He's being sent to the part of Artois that's so backwards and out of the loop the peasants barely know they HAVE a Duke and the place is CRAWLING with beastmen.

Great. I think I'll visit as many fortresses/temples/etc of Ulric as possible in the future.

Heh

Well, the guy just had to make this come down to force. Then force it is. "Well, well well, the snake shows his true colors, and I should really thank this excuse of a cousin to such a fine lady for coming out of his hole. Arrest and execute women and children? Well, I believe you have made your case quite clear. Honorless scum like you do not deserve life, your life is now forfeit, you've made the worst mistake of your miserable life." I stated, cold and menacing. Then I exploded into action. Keeping Gunnard in mind, I smash into the guards, using my sword to destroy their weapons and my free hand to knock them out, keeping their focus on me, if need be, I'll grab Gunnard and run outside, smashing through the wall to drop her off then go back in to dispatch the rest of the guards, trusting in Kyra to keep them safe.

The guards don't know what hit them, their weapons ruined, they go down like ninepins.  Your actions start pandemonium in the courtroom, people running around screaming.  Gunnard squeeks when you grab her but she doesn't panic, she seems to stunned at the moment.

Once the guards have been dispatched. I'll track Gunnard's cousin and the treacherous merchants down and capture them. I could just kill them off. But, that will just get me to be decried as a murderer, and wouldn't change anything. Once I have them in captivity. We can bring in the employees of the merchant house and get them to testify. Once all *that* is done. I can execute them.

You find all of them, the two that weren't coerced are outraged, the threatened one is about to piss himself, while cousin Gunnard is stunned....

Unfortunately you had to imitate the kool-aid man to track them all down, and now the whole damn city is acting like a kicked over antnest.  You might have the entire garrison on your ass.  You've just found and dragged the last of the quartet when a company of city guard rush into the courthouse, the captain turns to you and demands just what the hell is going on.

We're Norskins. Remember?

True

"Relics need proper treatment!"

That they do.

I look at the Ogres. "All you can eat, eh boys?"

They grin and load their canons

Then I charge.

KILL EM ALL!

I rip a tree out of the ground and use it as a bettering ram.

Since they're coming down from the mountains a LANDSLIDE should well take care of them.

Anyways... SLAUGHTER TIME! While looking after the others of course. I will not let me companions be harmed.

It is a brutal battle one that most would sing of in ballads.  The goblins though they grossly outnumber you are struck down like wheat before a scythe, every member of the party seems to be able to hold their own.  Eventually the goblins seem to have enough and the remnant leave the field...leaving 2000 dead...

Oh, he demands evidence alright. Then his eyes lite up. "So Three way split of 10,000 crowns, eh? 3,333g 6s 8p each... that's good money. Bloody good money. It'll take some time to build a proper made harness, even if I rush it for you manlings... give me a week."

"Alright a week it is."  I turn to the tracker, "And you're alright with this plan?"

No comment made.

Then it's let go.

Consider it encouragement Wink

Do I want to know what kind of women become priestesses and nuns of Ulric?

And you're shown that night how appreciative she is. She sure knows how to keep a man happy.

I have no problems with this...for now anyway...

She comes back a couple hours later looking like she's in a state of shock.

"I gave the priest a latter from the father... He said my service was exemplary and that I'd proven myself to him several times over... and considering the delicate spiritual and political nature of my travels with you."

She takes a deep breath. "I am to be ordained."

I immediately congratulate her for her promotion.  She deserves it.  I also ask what your new position will entail.

Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north

Rune items:

Time in Verse and date:

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:

Vassals:

Retainers:

Pack:
Winter Wolves:

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Pier x1

Personal Army:
-Axe and Board x400
-Great Weapon x300
-Archers x200

Inventory:

"I'll do better then that Ulf, I'll stop them cold. So just get the men ready to bring the axe down on them. An get ready to see what the man you call King can really do." I say with a wolfish grin and whistle for my pack quickly telling them to stay here with the battlemaster and to charge with him when he does.

Alright, he wishes you luck.

With that done I turn to the advancing beastmen and start towards them with walk, then a jog and the finally breaking out into a full run speeding started towards there center ready to break their charge and fracture there lines. Though while moving towards there lines, I'm struck with interesting and both funny idea at the same time. An so while moving towards them I start to sing with all the power my lungs can give me.

An so right before I get to there lines I jump up in the air as high as I can to then rocket down on them with all the power I can with a falling axe kick to crater the surrounding area. Then once landed I quickly jump up once from where I land into the now shocked and disorder ranks of beastmen to then clap with all my might to further shatter the lines of order. Before wading into there lines with my fists alight with fire. An so while move further into there ranks I start looking for any leaders or caster I can spot. I also start to punt every other target I can get to into the sky as high as I can with a grin.

Then deciding am not doing enough damage or having enough fun I start grabbing mother fuckers and start using them as clubs to beat the others around me into paste and goo for as long as my "weapons" last before grabbing another pair when I break them.

When you hit the ground, there a literal shockwave that thunders out from your landing spot.  Then you go to town...Beastmen start dying in droves.  Any Bray-Shaman that try to blast you are obliterated before they can get their magic off.

And just as your finishing your song the sound of thousands of Norscan roaring their own battle cry thunders out behind you as the Bjornlings slam into the shattered beastmen lines.  It only takes a few minutes before the beastmen begin to break, leaving the Graelings out in the cold.  They try to sell their lives hard but you prevent most of that.  The battle is won and over 30,000 beastmen and 5000 Graelings are dead on the field, with only a few hundred casualties on your side, the majority of them only injuries.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:24 pm

True

Crazy/Brave is a requirement!

They grin and load their canons

"ENJOY!"

It is a brutal battle one that most would sing of in ballads.  The goblins though they grossly outnumber you are struck down like wheat before a scythe, every member of the party seems to be able to hold their own.  Eventually the goblins seem to have enough and the remnant leave the field...leaving 2000 dead...

Well, I suggest we set up a camp well away from the field to wash off and rest the rest of the night.

I split my tree a couple times to build a huge wood pile in the middle of the carnage and set it alight.

"Enjoy, boys!"

"Alright a week it is."  I turn to the tracker, "And you're alright with this plan?"

Grunt and nod.

Do I want to know what kind of women become priestesses and nuns of Ulric?

Religious and passionate ones.

I immediately congratulate her for her promotion.  She deserves it.  I also ask what your new position will entail.

Well, that depends on what she wants to do... she was researching the Dooming rituals for one...

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Name:
Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north

Rune items:

Time in Verse and date:

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:

Vassals:

Retainers:

Pack:
Winter Wolves:

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Pier x1

Personal Army:
-Axe and Board x400
-Great Weapon x300
-Archers x200

Inventory:

The battle is won and over 30,000 beastmen and 5000 Graelings are dead on the field, with only a few hundred casualties on your side, the majority of them only injuries.
Well that was a good start for us here and with how things ended on our side I couldn't ask for better. Though I worry how many more beastmen we will have to face in this coming purge, as a force like that could only be moved as fast at that with the four's backing. But knowing that nothing can be done with that though now, I turn from looking over the recent mountain of corpse cased by this battle. An I leave orders for the men to take care of our fallen and to loot the enemy fallen for things of value before burning them. I call for my battlemaster to my side while we walk back to camp waiting for the men to take care of the clean up.

"So Ulf, what do you think of how this battle ended for us and what do you think it means for our future?" I ask once we are in my tent and can sit an talk.

Then the next day when everything is finish, we march on to purge the Graelings. Though now more wary of further beastmen support.

Last edited by Ironforge on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Vargr Skarin

As you watch the man a serving girl carrying a platter of empty flagons trips and spills her load. The pretty baron doesn't get up but there's a flurry of movement and the cups are all neatly stacked pyramid style. He used one arm to individually stack 6 flagons...in midair.

Called it.

They thank you, though the both of them heard of your spar with the Duke and are curious about having a bout with you.

I inform them that, time permitting, I would welcome the opportunity.

He's being sent to the part of Artois that's so backwards and out of the loop the peasants barely know they HAVE a Duke and the place is CRAWLING with beastmen.

On the other hand, that also sounds like a fair place for someone with a bit of ambition and determination, and perhaps a bit of opportunism, to make a name for himself and amass a bit of good-will.

"So," I shrug, refilling my mug 'o wine. My tone is a study in nonchalance. "When do we leave?"

Even if the Bretonnians don't much care for mercenaries, there are many ways to win one's fortune.

Also, mental note, dig through the duke's library for anything on Artois, ideally including any kind of terrain reference or map.
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Crazy/Brave is a requirement!

HA!

"ENJOY!"

OH DO THEY!

Well, I suggest we set up a camp well away from the field to wash off and rest the rest of the night.

Noted, Freida mentions she REALLY needs to scrub every inch of herself before she'll feel clean again. Valten and the secular and human members of the party prick their ears at that.

I split my tree a couple times to build a huge wood pile in the middle of the carnage and set it alight.

"Enjoy, boys!"

And they do...and you're also the only other one eating tonight....

Grunt and nod.

"Not one for words huh?" I shrug, "Fair enough see the both of you in a week then."

Religious and passionate ones.

When I see the ar-Ulric again I tell him what I heard from the dwarf and the tracker, I ask him what I should do for the next week, lay low? How exactly should the rest of the city learn about who and what I am?

Well, that depends on what she wants to do... she was researching the Dooming rituals for one...

"And the Cult has no problem with a full Priestess and a whatever the hell I am?" I REALLY don't want to step on any toes here.

Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north

Rune items:

Time in Verse and date:

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:

Vassals:

Retainers:

Pack:
Winter Wolves:

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Pier x1

Personal Army:
-Axe and Board x400
-Great Weapon x300
-Archers x200

Inventory:

Well that was a good start for us here and with how things ended on our side I couldn't ask for better. Though I worry how many more beastmen we will have to face in this coming purge, as a force like that could only be moved as fast at that with the four's backing. But knowing that nothing can be done with that though now, I turn from looking over the recent mountain of corpse cased by this battle. An I leave orders for the men to take care of our fallen and to loot the enemy fallen for things of value before burning them. I call for my battlemaster to my side while we walk back to camp waiting for the men to take care of the clean up.

"So Ulf, what do you think of how this battle ended for us and what do you think it means for our future?" I ask once we are in my tent and can sit an talk.

He thought that this was spectacular. He thinks that continuing with this plan you shattering cohesion and leadership while they do the bulk of the killing could work spectacularly.

Then the next day when everything is finish, we march on to purge the Graelings. Though now more wary of further beastmen support.

Roll a d100

Called it.

Heh heh, then he flicks his hair out of his face and there is an odd smell in the air after that for a moment.

I inform them that, time permitting, I would welcome the opportunity.

They both say they look forward to trying their luck.

On the other hand, that also sounds like a fair place for someone with a bit of ambition and determination, and perhaps a bit of opportunism, to make a name for himself and amass a bit of good-will.

"If all you wish to be a fight happy yokel wondering if a beastman is going to wear your skull for a hat this minute or the next.

"So," I shrug, refilling my mug 'o wine. My tone is a study in nonchalance. "When do we leave?"

His eyes widen, "You'd come with me? From here? To Artois?" He's honestly surprised. And grateful. He says that a fortnight from now.

Even if the Bretonnians don't much care for mercenaries, there are many ways to win one's fortune.

Also, mental note, dig through the duke's library for anything on Artois, ideally including any kind of terrain reference or map.

Here's what you find.

Artois
The land of Artois is dominated by the dense and
mysterious Forest of Arden. Apart from a small strip of
land in the western reaches, the whole of the dukedom
lies within that dark woodland. The land outside the
forest is predominantly arable, and is home to most of
the dukedom's Human population.
The forest is not completely devoid of Human
inhabitants, however. Apart from woodsmen and
charcoal burners, the forest is also home to a number of
village settlements. Each of these villages is
surrounded by a ditch, bank, and wooden stockade. The
stone keep of the noble lord granted the land typically
also serves as the gate to the village. The villagers raise
animals because, unlike crops, animals can be brought
within the stockade when they are attacked.
Attacks are common. Wolves and bears are the least of
the worries; groups of Beastmen are far from
uncommon.
Indeed, a village in the forest can expect to be attacked
by Beastmen at least once a year. The Dukes of Artois
have long made grants of land in the forest to brave
younger sons of Bretonnian nobles because the ones
who succeed establish vital outposts against dark
forces. However, most fail, and destroyed villages dot
the dukedom's eastern regions.
Beastmen are the most common monsters in the forest.
For some reason, Artois sees particularly large
numbers of Brays, which are generally used as cannon
fodder by their Gor superiors. That is not to say that
there are few Gors; there are just uncountable Brays.
Other creatures touched by Chaos are also common in
Artois, and some lost villages appear to have been torn
apart not by the outside depredations of Beastmen, but
by Mutants arising within the population. Indeed, the
level of mutation leads many to suspect that there is a
potent source of Chaos somewhere within Artois;
anyone who could find and destroy it would be a hero.
The peasants and nobles of the western reaches of
Artois are much like their neighbours in Lyonesse or
L'Anguille. Indeed, many of them barely think of
themselves as Artoin. They like to emphasise how
much they are a part of the wider culture of Bretonnia
and the Old World, and younger people are encouraged
to travel.
The residents of the forest also barely think of
themselves as Artoin. Indeed, many of them are only
dimly aware the dukedom exists. Those villages sited
on a major road might see a traveller once per week,
but those further into the depths of the woods might not
see an outsider in a lifetime. Leaving the village is
regarded as suicidal folly. In most places, people hold
funerals for those who leave and assume that those who
return are Undead. The nobility travel to the ducal
court at least once per year and so generally avoid truly
extreme isolation. Residents of these villages, on the
whole, know almost nothing of the outside world.
Adventurers from the west of Artois generally leave
home because it is expected and encouraged.
Indeed, western Artois produces more adventurers per
head of population than anywhere else in . Bretonnia.
Adventurers from eastern Artois usually leave because
they can no longer stand living in the same place,
hemmed in by the threatening woods.
Western Artois is all ruled by the Earl Larret, the
cultured scion of a cultured dynasty. He is rumoured to
have spent much of his time of errantry disguised as a
minstrel, rather than fighting like a proper knight. He
has never dignified the rumour with a response, and
when he has taken the field, he has acquitted himself
honourably. Whatever his background, he is a
masterful politician and has made western Artois
peaceful and loyal to him, rather than the Duke. He is
thought to be planning to petition the King for baronial
status.
Eastern Artois is made up of independent fiefs too
concerned with surviving in a hostile forest to get
involved with politics.
The Duke is most active here, hunting down Beastmen
and occasionally riding to the rescue of a besieged
settlement. Even more occasionally, he arrives in time
to do more than scare off carrion crows.
Slanderous rumours suggest there are Chaos cultists
among the eastern nobility and even that there are
villages where the inhabitants willingly consort with
Beastmen. The knowledgeable dismiss the latter
rumours and worry about the former.
The most widely known noble within the forest is
Baron Chlodegar, a Grail Knight. He actually requested
lands within the Forest of Arden, and he personally
leads a group of his peasants on a trip to the city of
EAnguille every year. He is active in expanding his
fief, which now consists of three settlements, and the
visits to LAnguille mean the peasants know far more of
the world than most peasants anywhere in Bretonnia.
Chlodegar has also overseen the construction of a Grail
Chapel in each village, fortified and designed to
provide a place to fall back to.
Each Chapel has a bell tower, but the bell is only rung
to summon help in the case of attack.
Whilst Duke Chilfroy basically ignores his neighbours
and rarely attends even the Royal Court unless
summoned, Duke Adalhard of Lyonesse is trying to
win the Earl Larret over to his fealty, thus expanding
his dukedom and confining Artois entirely to the forest.
The Earl is resisting, more out of desire for
independence than any loyalty to Artois.
DUKE CHILFROY OF ARTOIS
Duke Chilfroy is a huge man, stronger and tougher
than any of his knights or nobles. He is also famously
grim: he has never been heard to laugh and reputedly
only smiles when surveying the devastation he has
wrought on his enemies.
Whilst not a subtle man, he is a great war leader when
strategies are simple and his followers need only be
inspired.
The Duke spends most of his time hunting beasts,
Beastmen, and other monsters in the depths of the
Forest of
Arden. The great hall of Castle Artois is decorated with
the preserved heads and pelts of his greatest victories.
He holds the ducal law court there and is notorious for
dealing with cases quickly by declaring the higherranked
party to be in the right, handing down brutal
punishments to the loser. As a result, people do
everything they can to avoid taking a case before the
Duke, which is the way Chilfroy likes it.
ARTOIS BOARS
Artois Boars are Wild Boars that have been
touched by Chaos. Whilst they are found
throughout the Forest of Arden, they have never
been seen beyond it, and most are found within the
dukedom of Artois. They are even more badtempered
than normal Wild Boars and are entirely
carnivorous, preferring to eat living prey. Prey
that screams and curses whilst it is being eaten is
particularly popular. Peasants say if you can stay
still and quiet whilst the boar is eating you, it will
lose interest. Peasants say a lot of stupid things.
ARTOIS
The seat of the Dukes of Artois is located within the
Forest of Arden. As a result, it is the only ducal seat
with no town outside the walls.
The castle itself, however, has a substantial keep and a
very large courtyard surrounded by a stone curtain
wall. There is a ditch beyond the wall, but it is filled
with sharpened stakes rather than with water. Duke
Chilfroy is always based here, but he spends about half
his time riding out to hunt Beastmen.
The courtyard contains accommodation for many
warriors. The Duke found the ability to retreat swiftly
after a successful battle is vital in the forest, accounting
for the high number of mounted yeomen here. The
large number of horses means that the castle needs
even more supplies than normal; the stream of wagons
is almost constant.
The Duke disdains using mercenaries in battle, but he
does hire expendable outsiders as scouts. Any
characters with a reputation as opponents of Chaos can
find work simply by turning up at the castle and asking.

http://www.gitzmansgallery.com/maps/Map-Bretonnia-2-Color.jpg
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironforge Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Name:
Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north

Rune items:

Time in Verse and date:

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:

Vassals:

Retainers:

Pack:
Winter Wolves:

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Pier x1

Personal Army:
-Axe and Board x400
-Great Weapon x300
-Archers x200

Inventory:

He thought that this was spectacular. He thinks that continuing with this plan you shattering cohesion and leadership while they do the bulk of the killing could work spectacularly.
"Well I'm glad that you share my faith in our current plan and strength of arms Ulf. But I meant what do you think about the sudden aid of 30,000 beastmen to only a force of 5,000 men, means for us in our later plans?

As a force that large coming against us so soon in our campaign to me means only three things. One this current war leader of the Graelings is even a greater power then we first thought. As to be able to gather 30,000 beastmen to give aid to this first defending force speaks volumes of his power of them and when we finally do meet on the field of battle will mean we will be greatly out numbered. That the 4 know of our intent and plan to stop it with their beasts or both.

So I would suggest to you Ulf, to think of plans for us to use when we face a force that outnumbers us by 4,5 or maybe as high as 10 to 1, in the coming future. As this was only the beginning and there is still much to come."

Roll a d100
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4132203/

1d100 → [90] = (90)

Wow, the dice do not like me right now.

Last edited by Ironforge on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ironforge
Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieverre Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Vargr Skarin

Heh heh, then he flicks his hair out of his face and there is an odd smell in the air after that for a moment.

Any chance I can identify what it is? Well, probably not, but I commit it to memory anyway. If nothing else, it'll be a useful point of reference if I ever need to track him.

Mental note, practice abusing my senses for fun and profit more.

They both say they look forward to trying their luck.

I don't really have a suggestion as to when, so I let it lie. Unless one of them wants to set something up?

His eyes widen, "You'd come with me? From here? To Artois?" He's honestly surprised. And grateful. He says that a fortnight from now.

"Now you're making me sound entirely too altruistic, Mort. You should know by now, I never do anything for just one reason," I say.

Reputation, after all, is a currency like any other. So is influence. If I want to be more than a wild rover or someone else's bloodied sword, I'll need both, and Artois sounds like a good place to start. As good as any, really, but Mort going there is giving me all kinds of 'acceptable' excuses.

As well as racking up some potential good will and debt, but hey, bonus!
Rieverre
Rieverre

Back to top Go down

Post by bzzt3421 Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:02 pm

Name: Alexander 'Askeladd' Skarin
Rune Weapons: Bastard Sword and Norse feathered axe
Coin: 35 gold, 24 silver, 20 coppers
Equipment: Shirt, combat harness, war-kilt, Breast plate, furred leggings, Fine Steel bracers, fine steel greaves, well stocked healing kit, two man camping kit, book on healing, book on plants, book on herbalism, map of World, map of Kislev, map of Empire, map of Ostland, empty sack, brace of throwing axes, Hochland Longrifle.
Faction: Empire: Ostland: Baron Heintz
Comrades: Piet(ten year old), three giant wolves(two females, one male)

Brian Boru wrote:Well the good news is that you found giant wolves...the bad knews? There's a good 20 of them and they look HUNGRY!

Huh, well this could be bad. Twenty of them. In times like this, you need to act first, before the pack decides to strike. That means I need to hit the alpha pair first. The problem being I need to identify the alpha pair. If this was the world of my birth, it would be almost impossible, aside from maybe checking to see whose tail is raised the highest. But since this is Warhammer, more importantly it's a World of Warhammer were some narrative tropes are true, that makes it slightly easier to spot the alpha. To that end, I look for the biggest, baddest, and most aggressively postured lead wolf there. Once identified I immediately pounce, grab it by it's muzzle in one hand, and then as fast as I can, as gently as I can, turn it over on it's back before placing my other hand on it's chest, and forcing it's muzzle down towards it's chest. In other words, I perform the alpha roll on it. Keep eye contact with it until it either submits, or a wolf tries to attack.

If it submits let it up, if I'm attacked let up the downed wolf, grab the attacking wolf, and perform the alpha roll on it. Make sure to keep aware of the rest of the pack, and if two or more attack at the same time, use the downed wolf as a club. Sucks, but what can you do?

bzzt3421

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceraptor Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Brian Boru wrote:The guards don't know what hit them, their weapons ruined, they go down like ninepins.  Your actions start pandemonium in the courtroom, people running around screaming.  Gunnard squeeks when you grab her but she doesn't panic, she seems to stunned at the moment.

Well, at least she's safe, all the guards are knocked out and neutralized.

You find all of them, the two that weren't coerced are outraged, the threatened one is about to piss himself, while cousin Gunnard is stunned....

Excellent. Got the idiots.

Unfortunately you had to imitate the kool-aid man to track them all down,

That... is gonna take a pretty penny to repair... and its a big ruckus too.

and now the whole damn city is acting like a kicked over antnest.  You might have the entire garrison on your ass.

Yup, big ruckus.

You've just found and dragged the last of the quartet when a company of city guard rush into the courthouse, the captain turns to you and demands just what the hell is going on.

I'll set down my weapons or at least holster them to be as non-threatening as possible, then explain to the captain what happened. The lady and the women and children were freed from captivity aboard a pirate vessel after the pirates unwisely tried to assail the ship I and my fellow traveler was aboard, then she was returned to Marienburg, only to find that her honorless scum of a cousin has usurped her inheritance and had actually ordered the employees of his house to claim that she was not who she was.

"And so we talked to four merchants whom did business with her house and knew her to prove her case in the court, only for these three." I gestured to the three merchants whom had decried us. "To betray us and claim that she was not who she was and even further, these... scum, demanded the arrest and execution of us and the women and children that had been freed from the pirates, claiming absurd things, then set these guards on us."

I gestured towards the 50+ guards that lay unconscious in the courtroom.

My expression turned menacing and I glared at the merchants. "For that alone, these scum deserve death."

"The damage was regrettable, but these scum could not be allowed to escape."

Last edited by Aceraptor on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aceraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyckosama Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Noted, Freida mentions she REALLY needs to scrub every inch of herself before she'll feel clean again.  Valten and the secular and human members of the party prick their ears at that.

"I've sworn to defend her virtue with deadly force. Just so you all know."

And they do...and you're also the only other one eating tonight....

We're much farther away this time. I learned from the last...

So, moving again in the morning!

"Not one for words huh?"  I shrug, "Fair enough see the both of you in a week then."

He gives you a dirty look and cranes his neck back to show a mass of scar tissue about his throat.

When I see the ar-Ulric again I tell him what I heard from the dwarf and the tracker, I ask him what I should do for the next week, lay low?  How exactly should the rest of the city learn about who and what I am?

He needs to make preparations and would like to announce it at a properly spiritually important moment.

"And the Cult has no problem with a full Priestess and a whatever the hell I am?"  I REALLY don't want to step on any toes here.

"It's probably why they promoted me. A mere initiate would be unsightly."

Psyckosama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Boru Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:19 am

Cameron

Titles:
-The Wanderer
-High King
-Lord of the north

Rune items:

Time in Verse and date:

Faction:
True Norscans

High King

Personal Wealth:
1014 GP, 11 Sp, 6 Pp

Family:

Vassals:

Retainers:

Pack:
Winter Wolves:

Personal Holdings:
Raised hall x1
Stone wall x1
house x 600
Pier x1

Personal Army:
-Axe and Board x400
-Great Weapon x300
-Archers x200

Inventory:

"Well I'm glad that you share my faith in our current plan and strength of arms Ulf. But I meant what do you think about the sudden aid of 30,000 beastmen to only a force of 5,000 men, means for us in our later plans?

As a force that large coming against us so soon in our campaign to me means only three things. One this current war leader of the Graelings is even a greater power then we first thought. As to be able to gather 30,000 beastmen to give aid to this first defending force speaks volumes of his power of them and when we finally do meet on the field of battle will mean we will be greatly out numbered. That the 4 know of our intent and plan to stop it with their beasts or both.

"Yes...that IS a big problem there."

So I would suggest to you Ulf, to think of plans for us to use when we face a force that outnumbers us by 4,5 or maybe as high as 10 to 1, in the coming future. As this was only the beginning and there is still much to come."

"As you wish my King."

Roll a d100
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4132203/

1d100 → [90] = (90)

Wow, the dice do not like me right now.[/quote]

Roughly a week later the scouts return, telling of a much larger force coming south, 20,000 strong, also with them are a large contingent of warriors of chaos.  There is also talk of possible demoninc prescence.

Any chance I can identify what it is? Well, probably not, but I commit it to memory anyway. If nothing else, it'll be a useful point of reference if I ever need to track him.

Just lilac...

Mental note, practice abusing my senses for fun and profit more.

Heh

I don't really have a suggestion as to when, so I let it lie. Unless one of them wants to set something up?

Maybe the day after tomorrow, and the day after that for the next man, you're discretion at who would fight first.

"Now you're making me sound entirely too altruistic, Mort. You should know by now, I never do anything for just one reason," I say.

Reputation, after all, is a currency like any other. So is influence. If I want to be more than a wild rover or someone else's bloodied sword, I'll need both, and Artois sounds like a good place to start. As good as any, really, but Mort going there is giving me all kinds of 'acceptable' excuses.

As well as racking up some potential good will and debt, but hey, bonus!

He shrugs his shoulders, "That makes sense.  If nothing else, riding with Duke Chilfroy will give one that.  IF they can stay alive."

bzzt3421 wrote:Name: Alexander 'Askeladd' Skarin
Rune Weapons: Bastard Sword and Norse feathered axe
Coin: 35 gold, 24 silver, 20 coppers
Equipment: Shirt, combat harness, war-kilt, Breast plate, furred leggings, Fine Steel bracers, fine steel greaves, well stocked healing kit, two man camping kit, book on healing, book on plants, book on herbalism, map of World, map of Kislev, map of Empire, map of Ostland, empty sack, brace of throwing axes, Hochland Longrifle.
Faction: Empire: Ostland: Baron Heintz
Comrades: Piet(ten year old), three giant wolves(two females, one male)

Huh, well this could be bad. Twenty of them. In times like this, you need to act first, before the pack decides to strike. That means I need to hit the alpha pair first. The problem being I need to identify the alpha pair. If this was the world of my birth, it would be almost impossible, aside from maybe checking to see whose tail is raised the highest. But since this is Warhammer, more importantly it's a World of Warhammer were some narrative tropes are true, that makes it slightly easier to spot the alpha. To that end, I look for the biggest, baddest, and most aggressively postured lead wolf there. Once identified I immediately pounce, grab it by it's muzzle in one hand, and then as fast as I can, as gently as I can, turn it over on it's back before placing my other hand on it's chest, and forcing it's muzzle down towards it's chest. In other words, I perform the alpha roll on it. Keep eye contact with it until it either submits, or a wolf tries to attack.

You find him pretty quick, he's a biggun.  You quickly tackle him and have him pinned.

If it submits let it up, if I'm attacked let up the downed wolf, grab the attacking wolf, and perform the alpha roll on it. Make sure to keep aware of the rest of the pack, and if two or more attack at the same time, use the downed wolf as a club. Sucks, but what can you do?
One other makes an attempt but when you give it the same treatment it backs off quickly enough as do the other members of the pack.  Then you return to the alpha.  This continues for a while until the old bastard finally capitulates.  The rest of the pack follows suit.

I'll set down my weapons or at least holster them to be as non-threatening as possible, then explain to the captain what happened. The lady and the women and children were freed from captivity aboard a pirate vessel after the pirates unwisely tried to assail the ship I and my fellow traveler was aboard, then she was returned to Marienburg, only to find that her honorless scum of a cousin has usurped her inheritance and had actually ordered the employees of his house to claim that she was not who she was.

A few of the guards seem a little offput at the implications.

"And so we talked to four merchants whom did business with her house and knew her to prove her case in the court, only for these three." I gestured to the three merchants whom had decried us. "To betray us and claim that she was not who she was and even further, these... scum, demanded the arrest and execution of us and the women and children that had been freed from the pirates, claiming absurd things, then set these guards on us."

I gestured towards the 50+ guards that lay unconscious in the courtroom.

My expression turned menacing and I glared at the merchants. "For that alone, these scum deserve death."

"The damage was regrettable, but these scum could not be allowed to escape."

The captain is silent for a while then he shakes his head and says, "All of you come with me, this is above my pay...let the council make the decision."

"I've sworn to defend her virtue with deadly force. Just so you all know."

That seems to chase off everyone except Valten

We're much farther away this time. I learned from the last...

So, moving again in the morning!

Alright...

So onward you move heading into the mountains.  After searching for a while you manage to stumble across a staircase still in perfect condition and heading into the mountains.  This must be the obvious path you need to take.  Is there anything you wish to do or say before you head up those stairs?

Either way you head in.  Near the entrence is a small alcove.  Sitting on a little throwrug is an incredibly ancient dwarf.  He looks up and when he sees Valten he looks like he almost has a heart attack.

He gives you a dirty look and cranes his neck back to show a mass of scar tissue about his throat.

"Oh...didn't see that part.  My apologies.  Won't happen again."

He needs to make preparations and would like to announce it at a properly spiritually important moment.

"Winter Solstice?"

"It's probably why they promoted me. A mere initiate would be unsightly."

"Ah...hah hah funny how the world works sometimes.  Well I'm certainly not complaining and I'm sure neither are you."
Brian Boru
Brian Boru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next